Battle.net Desktop App Reward Issue

Feedback Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 9 Next
I tested the battle.net desktop app for windows. But there is no Hearthstone key in my mail.
Omg i hope i get the key :D
Btw blizz, i tested it too and have still not got my key so don't make me dissapointed :D
Im using the desktop app but i think i was like 30 min late so i really want a Beta Key
The Hearthstone beta key reward is only for players who participated in the Battle.net desktop app closed beta test, which concluded on the morning of August 14th. For more information, please check this post.
I must say it was disappointing to get a key for the closed beta, when I've already been a part of that for 2 months. Was it too much to hope for some recolored pet or mount or something like that?
I never really knew about the battle.net desktop app. But now that I've been using it for quite a while I'm really happy that I got it. It's really easy and nice to access your account and games. but besides that I've been playing WoW sine 2006 and I'm still playing it, I even bought a blizzcon virtual ticket, I get all those ingame goodies but still no beta. It's a bit of a shame but I'm keeping my hopes up in getting a beta key for once in my life.
Sorry for my English, it's not my main language.
I've tested in the close beta for the battle.net desktop app but i never got a key.
same as you said and im still waiting for a beta for hearthstone as well...
I like many others above me tested the beta app before August 14th but never got a Hearthstone invite. Can you please tell any of us if there is either a way of providing a fix for this or a different way of finding out keys other then e-mail Incase the issue is there. If there isn't a way, even though i would be disappointed, I would be happy that at least know i can stop trying to find a solution and would feel more respected as a customer then if my post was simply ignored. Hearing theres a bug you can't/don't want to fix is better then not hearing anything at all.
The survey that I took yesterday didn't ask that I have an iphone...does this mean that I will be left out for the IOS beta testing?
Thanks a lot!
I havent got an Hs beta key yet, how come?
plz help me with the beta key of hearsotone i cant use it :/
i tested as fast it com out and i hope i get key
i am a new user of WOW and i applied for hearthstone and i didn't received any email from blizzard regarding the hearthstone beta test.....

I want to try the game? what to do ?!!!
i am a new user of WOW and i applied for hearthstone and i didn't received any email from blizzard regarding the hearthstone beta test.....

I want to try the game? what to do ?!!!

I already have Battle.net desktop app and i didn't received an invitation
I already have Battle.net desktop app and i didn't received an invitation
the impacted players have now been identified and their beta key reward should be sent out within the next week.

thanks for the update :D
i need key someone can give me please ?