Battle.net Beta Launcher won't launch WoW

Technical Support
I press the Play button, it says Loading Game and nothing opens and the button pops back to Play.

I've tried following things like deleting different update files and folders and then re-running the launcher. I've tried disabling my anti-virus while updating and still nothing.

Little help would be much appreciated!
I have the same issue. This has happened a lot before with the ordinary launcher, and I've tried every trick in the book, every solution suggested on the forums, and nothing ever works, short of reinstalling the game.
I had same problem
Here is how i fixed it:
Close your battle.net application
First open your C drive and then show hidden folders and files. Then open the grey folder named Program Data. In it delete Battle.net and Blizzard entertaiment folders. Then open your Program files and delete blizzard entertaiment. Start your agent and it should be fixed
I had same problem
Here is how i fixed it:
Close your battle.net application
First open your C drive and then show hidden folders and files. Then open the grey folder named Program Data. In it delete Battle.net and Blizzard entertaiment folders. Then open your Program files and delete blizzard entertaiment. Start your agent and it should be fixed

I'd rather not delete the entire application, I think i'll probably need that when running it again. Waiting for a blueeee I guess
Otherwise if you want to play WOW u have to uninstall battle.net so you can run it from wow.exe
12/10/2013 08:07 AMPosted by NightKnight
Otherwise if you want to play WOW u have to uninstall battle.net so you can run it from wow.exe

Ah okay thought you were trolling about "fixing" the launcher. Yeah thanks, I may end up having too, hoping to get the launcher working if possible, if I can't get it working by the weekend I'll do as you say though!
Got the same problem, i've tried to uninstall battlenet and launch the game the "old way". After i pressed Play, the launcher disappeared then came up again after a few seconds.
How do you even posible erase folders on Programs Data? i couldn't do it...
same thing here. Ive delete the folder, unistalled, reinstalled. nothing work.

Even the wow.exe just keep reloading when I press launch game

Diablo 3, SC2 and Heartstone all work fine. Its wow that just wont start at all
I am having the same problem, no problem with Diablo 3 and SC2, just WoW.
Same problem here. Only WoW though.
if I can't get it working by the weekend I'll do as you say though!

I'm hoping that the developers will fix it by then.
Same issue here, got rid of battle.net launcher, wow launcher just cycles, game won't load
No WoW here sigh...Oh wait,thank god for starbound.
Having the same issue. Also have Hearthstone closing out after launch. Everything was fine until today's update.
I had the same issue. First, how I fixed it.

I have two installations for WoW for EU and US since before the launcher. So I switched the location which it is installed to US since launcher decided to use the EU installation for both when I launch in EU and US. This caused it to update to most recent version of WoW and launch without a problem. I also deleted "Battle.net" and "Blizzard Entertainment" folders under C:\Program Data before launching the launcher again in administrator mode. Deleting these 2 folders will not cause you to lose the launcher or any necessary files that will not be recreated the next time you launch the Battle.net launcher.

Now what I suspect to be the cause...
I tried deleting the two folders before but I had the same issue repeatedly happen afterward, as a last resort I changed to the US installation I had since before the Battle.net launcher. If any of you also happen to have multiple installations, maybe the launcher update messed with the locale you tried to launch your WoW in?
For those of you having an issue launching the game through the Blizzard Desktop App, in which the launcher just loops the Play button over and over or the App doesn't launch the program to begin with:

Navigate to your config.wtf file (Under the World of Warcraft/WTF) and open it in a text editor.
Check your SET locale. Mine was displayed as "SET locale "enGB""

Change it to - SET locale "enUS"
Save the changes and launch World of Warcraft through the Desktop App.

It will initiate a setup which will take a few seconds before launching World of Warcraft and giving you the EULA to accept. Voila. Works.
I'd agree with you VellyX but the fact that I've done this a few times now and it's made no difference makes me think there was some bad update recently or something. Lots of people seem to be having the same problem hrmm...
For those of you having an issue launching the game through the Blizzard Desktop App, in which the launcher just loops the Play button over and over or the App doesn't launch the program to begin with:

Navigate to your config.wtf file (Under the World of Warcraft/WTF) and open it in a text editor.

It will initiate a setup which will take a few seconds before launching World of Warcraft and giving you the EULA to accept. Voila. Works.

Mine was actually already set to enUS, I just changed it to enGB (as I'm actually enGB and just realised this is the wrong forum haha) now it works!

Possibly a bad update that set this to the wrong thing, who knows!

Mine was actually already set to enUS, I just changed it to enGB (as I'm actually enGB and just realised this is the wrong forum haha) now it works!

Possibly a bad update that set this to the wrong thing, who knows!

Just tried this, mine was already set to enUS and I swapped to enGB - didn't work (not sure why it would? it's only a locale) and then swapped back. Still didn't work.

Tried the deletion thing and was told I was unable to delete those folders because files were in use, but I checked my processes and didn't see anything Blizzard related.