General Discussion

Aug 2, 2012 why cant troll greeting blue people why cant now we troll? we used to be troll but now blue saying can not. i am not in understanding with this I thought we could trolling is something matter?ivran1 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Totally appreciate seeing blues again but.... Can we see some kind of hopeful responses about the actual game? I'm not trying to sound entitled or anything, but Blizzard has gotten us usual customers accustomed to an update about the game every once in a while, and I miss that kind of customer/company relationship. It's what got me to be such a loyal Blizzard fan.Killxswitch0 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Update on developer's log With the passing of the tuesday maintenance and no word of an actual patch being implemented, is there any time-frame that can be shared with the community on the status of the blog pertaining to 1.0.4?Garath7 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 can someone please help me do inferno A2 the last half is killing me, anyone mind lending this DH a hand? vayne#1275Vayne1 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 error 3007 any1 else? been gettin em all the time today seems like its as soon as i hit my 5 stack gettin old, any1 else haveing this problumWarcalls0 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 IT can really happen My advice,get a authenticator.I actully had my account hacked and the only way I found out was by emails from blizz saying I was muted for excessive spam.I got 4 of them really,I was at work to and could not do a thing untill I got home.Funny thing is yes Blizz was able to help.And yes I have all my stuff I had before this happend including gold.I have heard so many horror stories of this happening and people saying nothing was done.Also the hacker put there own authenticator on the account.stopping me from doing anything untill I contacted customer support.I am muted I think for the next 6 hours in game.Guess if thats the worst thing that could happend to me out of all of this then lesson learned.And yes I put a authenticator on my account and I feel way safer.I hope all of you read this and now that blizzard is protecting its customers.I am one who totally am greatful for there outstanding customer support.Also They fixed my account in 2 hours. BRAVO BLIZZARD and thank youDeathdealer0 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Max Schaefer vs. Sirian Found an interesting old argument between Max Schaefer and Sirian while looking up PKing in response to a thread here. I thought it was an interesting read and wanted to share it. First on the page is some history of PKing in Diablo. Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 GAME FEELS SLOW~ I just went and logged into d2 for a little bit and realized how much faster the gameplay is... I really think they need to speed up the gameplay in d3. If nothing else atleast the movement speed.... What about you guys?ZeN7 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 L> Melee wiz/monk/WW barb~~~ Looking for melee wiz / monk / ww barb to farm with me in act 3. I got 309% MF unbuffed 381 buffed on macro swap, tired of doing act 2, and want to try act 3. ( Dont think i'm powerful enough but can provide maximum magic find) Skipping all whites and stuff, and will banner to you when you almost down elite. Will provide Teamspeak server since its easier for us to communicate. Leave info here or send me a PM PS i'm a monk btw so I can provide whatever mantra you need. And will also be appreciated if you had some mf (250+) Can farm 5-12 hrs a day until class starts in 2 weeks ~Awesomeness0 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Hey Blizzard Give him money because like, your game is dead. SWoTR has more players than d3 does and it's P2P.ButtholeMage1 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 So Rygarius when is 1.0.4 coming out? Since I see you are posting on the forumsAwesome7 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Remove Nightmare Nightmare is very overpower. Only Barbarians with WotB are immune to them. Monks with Serenity are immune, but only for 3-4 seconds. The other 3 classes are outright defenseless against this. Nightmare causes the player to run anywhere else. I could go to other mobs or even to another pack of elites or whereever disadvantageous. Back in D2, Lightning Enhanced Multishot was very overpowered. No melee class can go near MLEB and I believe many Hardcore players died because of MLEB. In one game, everyone could not go out of town because an MLEB was herded into the town gate. Eventually we all exited the game instead. Blizzard thereafter nerfed MLEB and no one is scared anymore. Blizz should remove Nightmare. It is too OP! Freeze can be avoided, but Nightmare? How can you about their attacks? This is one of the reason why I am activating my Barb and play it instead of the other 4. I hate/irritated and outright frustrated when I get nightmared... I am frustrated with getting frozen, but that is because it was my fault for not evading/running away.. But I cant avoid getting Nightmared.ragnakore21 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 How many Demon Hunters does it take... Diablo 3 is a game where you mash buttons and either win or lose depending on how many demon hunters are in your party. Seriously... why are there other classes besides DH(best DPS) and Monk(best tank). Everything else is just candy and you know it.Chigurh0 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Recently got banned from favorite game Magefist5 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Thanks Blizzard! First off, I've always been a fan of Blizzard since WarCraft 2 (before the edition). Lets clear things right off the bat. If you are going to troll/bash you can leave this thread now. It is not constructive feedback, and therefore should never be said. If you have something constructive then by all means reply. I just want to let the developers know that this is a great game. I love what you guys have created, and think it will grow even better as time goes on. The art direction is truly amazing, the textures and models mesh well together to create a intriguing style that i dig. I also love every little sound effect that I've heard. All that combined creates an immersive experience that still gets me on edge at night when i play with the lights off (scary!). One of my favorite things about blizzard games has been the Art style combined with the Music/Sound effects; That's something Blizzard has done right in every game. I think all the developers deserve an expression of gratitude from us as players. It's hard for me to see such negative feedback when the negative is not really needed in the first place. It very easy to take a step back, realize what could be improvements, and constructively give feedback so the Blizzard reps can compile it into a list to give to the developers. That is the only way were are going to, as players, get our voices heard to Blizzard. I really like how blizzard listens to good feedback. Moving forward, we should stop with the negative attitude an know that Blizzard will give this game the attention it deserves. Anyways, just a shout out to the Developers for putting the time and effort into creating this game! Thanks!FanaticNinja4 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 The three major problems in Diablo 3 While gameplay is fun, it falls off late game and people get bored because: 1) The Rune System: Earlier in development skill runes were designed to be item drops with affix modifiers. Later on that idea was scrapped and they were changed to being unlockable by level progression. This decision greatly diminished replay value and overall longevity of the game. 9 runes for each build is 9 more items with great affixes you need to max out your character, and that is just for one build that were playing, for one class. This increases time played with less popular skills and runes, due to one making the best of what they had. A great rune drop could impact the way you play your class and would freshen up the gameplay. Your character would again feel like it was yours. This system was dropped because it was thought it would not be fun to have a stash half full of runes. We already keep a progression set, mf set, gf set, alternate build sets -- What is wrong with keeping skill runes? Make the stash bigger, it is too small for 5 chars as it is (but that's a different and much small problem that does not get its own point.) This would be a hard change for Blizzard to make. I suggest they have two runes per skill unlock thru leveling and make the rest drops. The better ones should be drops. 2) Co-op Play: I have joined around 10 public games since release. In every one people were running for their lives, scattered, dying and leaving. The demon health buff in multiplayer is still too much. People with decent gear with any magic find do not join coop games due to MF sharing. When my friends played diablo 3, we were never in the same game. Lets say one wanted to gold find, one wanted to magic find and one was struggling in act 1. These players would be penalized for playing in the same game rather than rewarded. The undregeared player would drop the group dps and make it difficult for the other two to kill in MF and GF gear. The magic finders mf is dropped by alot with sharing, he doesnt really care about gold fine. He does not want to scrimp and save to buy an item, he wants to find it. These three friends end up playing different game only connected by an external VoIP program. I had 8 friends playing. They all quit because they didnt want to play a single player game. This is an easy fix for Blizzard. Lower the health jump in multiplayer. Disable MF/GF sharing. Problem solved. 3) The Level 60 Cap: Great items in Diablo 2 were rare. People complain in Diablo 3 about the item hunt not because there are no good items that drop, but because they are not progressing in any other way. The climb to 99 was fun. You were always accomplishing something by playing. Getting another 2 vit, 2 main stat and 1 other stats every so often is nice. You keep getting stronger with more time invested longer. I don't care that bots would hit 99 first, don't punish me for botters. To fix inferno being nerfed by outleveling it, make an endless dungeon. There are plenty of threads with ideas for an endless dungeon with many great ideas, take a gander. It would also be fine to have level 63 gear as the top tier loot for a while, just increase the chance of it dropping as you progress. Level 99s would not be a problem in pvp. Match making by wins would indirectly balance what levels one would be matched with. It would be fun to be a level 75 with great gear taking out level 90s. It would diminish the pay to win-ness of the RMAH in that someone may have bought better gear, but would be lacking in skill and level. Easy fix. Make level 99 the max level and make an endless dungeon. Honorable mention: Please make a ladder and reset it every year or so.angrychair20 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 ruh roh the mods are back! stop the raging, they're mopping up the filthDavoc0 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Fire Sale Since the GAH has run out of momentum and nothing moves, I've gotten where I price every* Rare I find at 5882 gold just so I can move things and get a little more gold than just vendoring things. The auction UI is so primitive that doing pricing research just isn't worth it. What are your GAH coping strategies (besides "use RMAH") now that the GAH is coasting to a halt? *no, I don't price the Godly items at 5882 on the GAH, and you wouldn't either. Since they seem to drop at 0.00000000000000001% rates, both of those items really don't apply.Zuzax0 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Items can't be fixed without slower Combat. I know people praise Combat in this game as one of its few successes, but what about it do they like? The fast-pace and fluidity are words I see a lot. Not really words you expect for a dungeon crawler. Blizzard is going to release better legendaries, with new on-hit effects and what not, and this has many people anticipatory. But I don't think they'll help - the combat is too fast paced. At this point, I can three-shot an Act III rare/champ pack. Why would a cool on-hit effect even matter? All I see is bunch of cluster bombs and explosions. There won't be any opportunities to even take in the sight of cool effects. Basically, I think characters do way too much damage. The game should be slow-paced, not fast as it is now. Initially Inferno is slow-paced, but with some good gear, it suddenly isn't. Gear influences damage too much. Gear should influence damage, but it shouldn't scale so rapidly. I don't see 1.0.4 making me play this game again, unless the pace of combat is slowed down to the point where I can appreciate any cool effects my gear gives me. Else, what's the point?Condottiere6 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Best time to play D3: The Forums? For me, it's about 2 or 3 a.m. (us central).Degree1 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Ideas For Boss Fight Mechanics Being a D2 veteran, one of the most refreshing things in D3 for me are the more mechanics oriented boss fights. However, with 4 difficulty levels, even these new mechanics feel worn out because no new mechanics are added as the difficulties go up. Furthermore, the first 3 difficulties can be cruised through easily with only a couple of thousand of gold spent on the AH, and boss mechanics don't really matter if you really only need to kill Act bosses in Normal-Hell once, and some mechanics are skipped over because bosses can simply be outgeared. So the only difficulty where boss mechanics really shine and push players is Inferno. Here are some ideas on new boss abilities in Inferno. Act I: Skeleton King: Brittle Bones (debuff): the next 5 hits taken by the player are guaranteed to deal 5x damage. - This debuff pushes the player to avoid being hit by the SK and instead either tank through the duration with CDs or to get hit by skeletal minions first. Skeletal Abomination: Anytime there is 7 active skeletal minions, they will combine to form a skeletal executioner, which has vastly increased health and damage, as well as 4 random affixes. Aranae: Acid Spray: When Aranae goes out of combat, she sprays pools of venomous acid onto the ground which deals damage to players standing in them and grants greatly increased health regeneration to her spider minions when they stay in them. Venom pools last until she descends. Inject poison: Aranae's minions inject poison into the player, causing them to explode, creating a pool of venom when doing so. The Butcher: I think it would be interesting to see something done to the butcher like having Thousand Pounders' ability to go berserk as he loses more health. Charge Stun: after charging a wall and missing a player, the butcher's stun could last longer, where he would take more damage. However, if he comes out of a stun, he could do a huge sweep with his hook that covers ~60% of the room in a cone, catching any player within the radius. Acts II-IV will come when I feel inspired again. Feel free to add to this thread!juneau0 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 We got trolled Wether you know it or not we all just got trolled by a bunch of blues. Pathetic, all this fluff: Ahh, the memories, Haiku, Suggest a Book Series and not one meaningful response. One simple question Blizzard. Is the rubber banding issue even being looked into?Mentat4 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Feeling ilvl 62-63 drop rate decrease in act2 Hi all, i've been running for 3-4 round in act 2 since server backed up from schedule maintenance. I feel drop rate of ilvl 62-63 (rare) is significantly decrease. Previously I got a lot of Soveriegn set (ilvl 62) and some of ilvl 63, nowaday I got only crap tons of ilvl 5x-61 (also weapon ilvl 62) Do you guyz feel the same ? or it is an another illusion ? : ( STATIC : MF 319% ( gears swap ), run through act 2, Kulle, Belial 2/8/55 round 1 : ilvl 63 armor x 4 ilvl 63 weapon x 4 ilvl 62 armor x 4 ilvl 60 ring x 1tonshinhye8 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 7, 2012 Ahh, the memories You remember your first "real" computer? I'm not talking the old c64s and such. For me it was an overpriced piece of crap from a mom and pop store. Think it had something like 25 meg processor 2 megs of ram 117 meg hd Didn't come with a modem, so I bought a 2,400 baud external hayes to go with it. Also remember when I got my first 14.4k modem, and the phone lines around my house only supported 9,600 (lived out in the country then). I called the phone company and they said their lines supported 14.4k speeds, but the line ended about 2 miles from my house, and that if I wanted to upgrade my lines, I had to pay for line an labor for 2 miles (lolwut), so....I trucked along at 9,600 for a long time) Remember the old games? Wolfenstein, D&D Gold box series, Duke Nukem, just to name a few. When I got married my wife had a 66 meg processor, and I thought that was just leet lol. I started playing even better games like Vampire the Masquerade, Betrayel at Krondor, and The 7th Guest. Anyways, what's the point of this post? Absolutely nothing lol.Wylf87 Aug 7, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Nice to see the CM's back it's been a rough 2 weeks since that "letter". There's a lot of work to be done and even though we are definatly a "violent" community we are so because we want this game to be awesome. As we players really have no idea what's been seen and what is being worked on it would be nice to get some sort of feedback as to what direction this game is taking. Whats up with 1.04 and more specifically does it have the things the players have been asking for (legendaries, WD fixes, some sort of protection for player to player trades). Is there any plan to fix the itemization? Specifically ilvl63's rolling worse stats than sub 50 gear. Has the hex exploit been completely eradicated from both the GAH and RMAH? Will any real solution come for the rampant botting taking place across all servers? I'm sure more people can chime in with burning questions but answers to these would be a great start.Jarvik16 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 How odd Blizz. As soon as the "Your silence treatment isn't working" forum is about to hit #1 in the popular topics the mods actually start replying to our forums. I guess that forum actually knocked some sense into their heads. Now to the point. WHERE IS 1.0.4?????Infinite8 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Suggestion: Nephilim Valor Delay I have an interesting problem. I enjoy farming act 1 Inferno so I can eventually move into act 2 and repeat the process. Only problem is, my internet likes to randomly kick me off the game. When that happens, as many of you know, you lose your stacks of Nephilim Valor which totally ruins your farming run. My suggestion is to apply a delay to Nephilim Valor before it is removed. For example, Say I disconnect from the internet right after killing the blue pack before butcher in act 1. With the current system I would be screwed out of a 5 stack butcher kill. With my suggestion, It will allow someone to log back into the same game and maintain their stacks. Make it so that if someone changes their current quest or joins a game on a different quest the stacks are removed. I would really love to hear what other people think of this idea as I think it will help alot of people out. TL;DR - Make Nephilim Valor last 5 min after disconnecting from a game as long as you join at same quest.Duke5 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Azmodan and diablo need buffs. Other than the skeleton king, azmodan is probably the easiest boss in the game. Compared to the other bosses, diablo seems ok, especially in a group, but i think he could also stand to be a bit tougher. Perhaps some sort of damage that occurs every now and then in phase 3 on the cracks like in the rest of the instance. I have no idea how azmodan could be made more difficult. An enrage timer may not help.Brathearon35 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 [IDEA] Bring back charms! Title says it all.Kazzrberry2 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Gamescon 2012 - Diablo 3 removed? After checking out the Gamescon trade fair schedule ( --> pdf), I realized that no D3 related activities are scheduled anymore, contrary to your statements from 06/12 where you stated, that you'll be showcasing D3. So is there any reason to still visit Blizzard on the Gamescon if one is interested in D3?Wishi3 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 The blues are back!!! So i just hopped on to check the forums, and i'm just shocked to see they're back. I'm sure I and many others alike missed them. :DR3L3N7L3SS1 Aug 2, 2012
Sep 20 Suggest a Book Series I've noticed a lot of people out here love to read different book series. I like books about dungeons and dragons so if anyone could suggest something you feel I should read I'd greatly appreciate it. My two favorite book series are Dragonlance and The Sword of Truth.kaela120 Sep 20
Aug 2, 2012 Stealth buff on ilv63 drop rate after restart Did anyone notice a stealth boost in the drop of rare ilv63 from champion/elite pack in act3? Me and my farming group have been farming randomly between act1, 2, 3 and 4 almost every night for over a month and we have never had so much ilv63 drop before the server restart two days ago. We usually do Sin Heart run for Act3 and before the patch, the rare lv63 items drop rate was ~10-20%. But we realised the drop rate must have been boosted to somewhere over 50-70% after the restart and I don't think that is pure luck. Apart from that, the overall the ilv has been greatly improved. I got a tonnes of lv5X rubbish rares from Act3/4 run before the restart but now most of the rare drops are 60+ Anyone out there can justify my finding?Barry2 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 D3... the next Pokemon? Why are spells and abilities limited as they are? In D2 you could use a much larger portion of your spells and abilities at the same time, but now the way it has been set up reminds me of pokemon (you could only have 4 moves per pocket monster) and now how many moves can you have in Diablo? 6? Why? I feel like this severely limits gameplay, it feels bad to me personally because now I feel like my character had somehow forgotten all that he/she has learned except for 6 abilities; kind of like in pokemon where your pets could only have 4 abilities at any given time. But here is the fun part you could have 6 different pokemon with 4 skills each totaling 24 abilities at your disposal, and that is in a very simple but engaging game that had no punishment besides being attacked by your opponent when swapping your pets.Grim6 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Suggestions to improve Diablo 3 Hey, I've got a suggestion to improve this game. Not the gameplay. But I thought that by putting the auction house on the website so we could browse around and buy stuff when we are not in the game. Therefore, we could use our spare time in the office trying to find cheap and good weapons/armor. What do you guys think? :)ALSONTHJ0 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Question MFing in D3 is the most boring, unrewarding task I've ever done in a game. You're stuck running the same routes over and over every game and never find anything worth using. Are there any plans to revamp the loot drops somehow or make the game more fun/rewarding? I know uniques are being revamped but I don't think that's going to be enough. It would be great if you added in more elites/treasure goblins or up'd the droprate AGAIN on ilvl 63 items. Thanks... Hell, it's probably worth skipping over chests too because they almost exclusively drop sub ilvl60 whites/blues. Please revert the MF nerf on chests because, as far as I see it, people should be able to MF how they want to by now (even if it involves just farming chests all day long). Isn't it better than people just getting bored and quitting the game? Not only that but it just annoys the hell out of me because I used to get yellows all the time out of regular chests just by wearing full MF gear (not switching out). I know my thread is just going to get buried without any notice but it was worth a try, if not just for myself. At this point I just log onto d3 once every 2 weeks and quit after killing an elite or two because of how dull and unrewarding it is. And I was so excited about this game too...Seducerer0 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Blues are Back! Thank you! Just seeing your posts put a smile on my face...Iritar4 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 [IDEA] Bring inventory charms back! The title says it all. Love, A huge D2 fan that would love to see a little D2 spirit in D3Kazzrberry0 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 My biggest gripe with D3 so far I have played all three diablo games since launch (showing my age here) and don't get me wrong, I like Diablo 3, but I have noticed a disturbing trend in games and D3 is no exception. That trend is that there is no fear factor now. In diablo 1, when you died, you dropped all your gear and appeared back in town naked ... to get your gear back you had to fight you way ... naked ... back to where your body was and hope to hell that you managed to get your body before dying again, it was epic and you really REALLY tried not to die. In diablo 2 + LOD, when you died in later levels you lost XP, and that was a challenge because you were always working towards getting level capped so losing XP was a big deal because it was setting back your progress. Plus your body dropped and you were naked in town again, but it wasn't so much of a big deal because you could just log and come back to collect your gear in town. It was a decent balance, but the lose of XP provided a fear factor because you were there to level to get your build complete. In D3 when you die, you appear at the last checkpoint with all your gear and ready to fight the mob that just wasted you with a durability loss wtf!? that is nothing, there is plenty of gold in the game as it is and lets face it, if you need more you can just go buy it. I'm lost as to what the challenge in this game is ... The fear factor in D1 that at any moment you could basically lose all of your gear was a huge motivator to not die, and getting through that challenge made the game what it was. Having a character that could run through hell wasting stuff was something special, not everyone could do it. But in D3 it is expected that you can get a character to 60, and if you can't just keep plugging away at it and you will get there, it isn't special. I'm not saying that D1 was the best mechanic, but there needs to be more of a fear factor, it keeps people interested and makes people feel special that they can fight through conditions that require them to conquer this fear. /rant over.nit1 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 C'mon Man! Wanted to discuss some head scratching moments from Diablo 3. I enjoy the game, but some things could have been done much better, and some things make me sound like an ESPN announcer shaking my head and muttering "Cmon Man!" Why the stupid drop rate for set items? I have logged 200+ hours and have yet to see one. I have even experimented with wearing over 180%+ magic find gear on lower levels for weeks at a time to see if that helps, with no luck. I have friends (with a little less playing time) who have not even seen a legendary item drop yet. Don't even get me started on the drop rate for legendary plans. Was this drop rate intended to make the game more fun? C'mon Man! Why do you have set items with 7 to a set and yet only offer bonuses for 2 items equipped? As hard as they are to find, there should be bonuses for equipping every item in the set! C'mon Man! Why are the legendary items that I have found, not so legendary? I have used some lower level legendary items for brief periods, but most items have such a crap shoot of random affixes that they are sometimes worse than similar magic or rare items. I almost never buy a legendary item in the auction house. Legendary items should make you crap yourself when you find them and hold on to them like your first girlfriends breasts, end of story! C'mon Man! Why do monsters drop white or grey items? Has anyone ever used one? Okay, besides your first hero ever, has anyone used one? They are completely useless. Maybe if there were socketing and crafting options for found items, otherwise they are just useless crap that nobody ever picks up. C'mon Man! Why does Diablo look and sound like an emaciated, whiny, tool! If I hear the overly enunciated "terr-roar" one more time I think I will limit my adventures to treasure goblin hunting only. In Diablo II, Baal's speech in his cinematic was very cool and made you pee yourself a little. This version of Diablo leaves doubt that the lord of "terr-roar" could even take control of my local Cracker Barrel kitchen staff. C'mon Man! Why didn't Tyrael and Leah hook up? This is not realistic at all. After the death of Deckard, any good fallen angel would have used her sorrow as an excuse to make some moves and comfort her and eventually move into her little cottage. Then she would have been pregnant and unable to listen to her stupid mother's requests and would still be alive today. C'mon Man! While I do admit liking the auction house in the beginning, after awhile it becomes a complete grind. You are basically constantly farming for gold (because farming for items is futile, see point #1) to save of up a couple million to be able to have the chance to bid on something that would actually be useful to your hero. It eventually saps the fun out of the game. You are seeing all these great items that you know you will never find by actually playing the game (see point #1) and just hoping that someone doesn't price their item too ridiculously. I want to actually find good items in the game like back in Diablo II. I know you are all saying "someone found all those items for sale in the auction house", but it shouldn't take 3 months of playing almost every day to find zero set items. And lets say on my 5th month of playing I finally find a set item, I am completely expecting it to have crapola stats just like 99.9% of the other stuff I find. C'mon Man! Speaking of the auction house, why is there not more search criteria? I find myself having to mind numbingly, go through countless pages of crap items that I don't want just because there aren't enough search options. I want to be able to search for at least 6 criteria instead of 3 and I also want to be able to search for things that aren't ordinarily on those items. C'mon Man! I want some special quests similar to what Brother Laz brought to Diablo II with Median XL. Level 60 becomes a grind after awhile and I need some special quests for very special rewards for my buffed out character. How about in Act III Inferno letting us have the ability to follow treasure goblins through their portal to find their secret lair of buffed out goblins waiting to kill any intruders. Those that aren't ready can just kill the goblin before he jumps, just like normal. Those who are up for it, will be allowed a 5 second window to jump through the portal after him. The reward for defeating the goblin army should be a guaranteed set item that I can't ever find (see point #1)! C'mon Man! I don't want this to be a complete slam-fest, I really do enjoy most of the game. It just seems like they were so worried about play balancing that they forgot to keep the game fun. C'mon Man!BrokenSword0 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 What game is this? I'm not sure, it kinda looks like Diablo 3, but I'm seeing so many things that make no sense. All emeralds on a Barbarian? 14% Lifesteal? Enchantress is using a source Scoundrel has a Quiver 2 sockets on the Weapon ACTUALLY using legendary weapons So what game is this? Who made this? Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Information regards patch 1.0.4 Will we have any news shed anytime soon before I tear my hair off in frustation?Aggeri0 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Why did they include an Easter Egg on the... Coming soon announcement via know, the mysterious form with lines, vaguely similar to our character sheet? Is this some sort of hidden message for mathematicians? Don't get it.Ingmartin3 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Re-registered WoW recently Despite being completely burnt out, I still had more fun playing it. Diablo 3 has to be one of the most unsatisfying games I have played in years... Sorry Blizzard.Bane3 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Well, It was fun... While it Lasted. I am one of the many players that put in years, not hours, into Diablo 2. When I purchased this game I was expecting May 15th to be the start of another amazing journey in a gaming experience. And who would have thought differently with a game that was almost 10 years in the making. The release of this game was an absolute nightmare, but I have been a part of enough game releases to understand things are going to be bumpy in the beginning especially with 6 million people worldwide trying to log on at once. When I first started playing, it really looked like this game might be that game that I had been waiting so long for... A game that I could play for hours and hours on end and really get a sense of accomplishment whenever I played. That sense of accomplishment was reached pretty much every time I played since I was leveling up like crazy and constantly finding new gear to progress with to the next level of difficulty. Then I hit inferno with my first character (wizard) and soon realized that the fun was now turning into a full time job of farming for gold and the very occasional upgrades in Act 3/4 Hell or Act 1 Inferno. I started losing interest in doing this very quickly, so I decided to start my next character (Demon Hunter) and then hit that same brick wall and could not progress without spending countless hours doing the same runs over and over again. I went through this same process with a Monk and Barbarian. I am now sitting with 4 level 60 characters and a few hundred hours of play time and a complete loss of interest in this game. I have been asking myself, "why the loss of interest" and the only thing I can figure out is that when I got to 60 and I hit that brick wall where my gear was no longer good enough and the drops that I was getting from the countless hours of "farming" were not cutting it in terms of upgrades to progress any further, everything I did just seemed like a waste of time. There was no longer that sense of accomplishment that holds me to a game. I hit 60 on 4 different characters and played for a little over 300 hours and can count on one hand the number of upgrades I have actually found and not had to purchase on the gold auction house (I refuse to pay real money for in game items). Overall, I can say that I think I got my 60 dollars out of this game, but knowing what I know now, I probably would have passed this game up. But, I would have never imagined that a game made by Blizzard and the successor to a game that I think I have logged more hours on than any other would have had such a lack-luster replay value to it. Take care's been fun.Kenobi11215 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 WoW Question-- Sorry, I know this is the wrong thread but my WoW subscription isn't active. Does anyone know if we're able to create more than 10 characters per realm now? Since there are 11 classes..I really don't want to delete one of my 85's to make a monk...Dandy6 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 I attended the 2008 blizzcon I remember the head poncho of diablo 3 saying. He did not think in game pvp, or being able to player kill someone, or even a ladder system was needed to make the game fun. I hope he found out these were the MAIN aspects that made Diablo 1/2 great? I mean in diablo 1, 2 you did the same thing over and over. But it was still fun because someone could just hostile and come kill you and ruin your game. Sometimes it sucked, but it made it interesting and fun:) You cant even switch acts ingame ffs...... THANKS FOR RUINING DIABLO 3 FOR ME BLIZZARD! I dont have ONE friend who likes diablo 3. Whats next? Mop?Hellbender9 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Stuck in D3 Vortex How do I proceed when I am stuck farming Inf-Act1(get killed in Act2 obviously) with nothing dropping worth selling and no gold to buy anything to upgrade my stats? So is this it? With Blizzard not changing drop rates or the difficulty of Act2 mobs, is this all that's left to farm Act1 for crappy gear?Bulzie2 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Did someone say stress test? Yes! If Diablo 3 servers are down Aug. 2nd from 3pm to 7pm EDT and you have GW2 access then tomorrow is another stress test. Can't play D3 anymore because of lag and rubberbanding, plus it's just not fun for me so I'm playing GW2 stress test tomorrow even if D3 is up.Xyv0 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 NEED AN ANSWER Demonscumby1 Aug 2, 2012