General Discussion

Jul 3, 2012 fix the monsters hit confirm please i have noticed lately after the recent patch that the monsters hit confirm is way off. for example i get within striking range of a zombie then run away to about 5 feet and i still get hit! this is very unfair and very annoying especially on the higher difficulties. if any blizzard associaters or programmers read this i beg of you please look into this and fix it thank you for your time.TheNinja2 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Nerf ias, buff elites, now nerf ur loot 2 tonight, we brought u 5 ways so u can vote on how we can nerf ur loots arent u thankful?Kaze1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Backup servers for main server downtime? I am by no means a network or database admin, but I have an idea for keeping this game (maybe WoW, too?) alive during maintenance. Could there be backup servers that constantly updated it's database with our player and auction information from the primary game servers? So, when there is a patch being applied or maintenance, we'd all be directed to the backup game servers and be able to continue playing (perhaps, minus the auction house). Then when patching and maintenance is complete - back to the primary game servers. Is this a viable solution for eliminating downtime?b3774t0r15 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 I have the solution to your problem.... You're upset that the servers are down and you have absolutely nothing to do now correct? ^ Watch that sit back grab a beer and listen to pure talent at it's finest my friends.ikillu1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 MF: We want incentive, not punishment. I have not posted on a Blizzard forum in years, however, Diablo 3 has been bringing out some strong feelings in me, feelings about this game and Blizzard all together. I read through the MF Blog and was sorely disappointed. When will Blizzard realize that we don't want changes to always be punishing, we want incentive to do things in a better fashion. Every single one of those ideas was purely a nerf in some way, some worse than others. When i heard about the MF swap blog coming, i seriously thought Blizzard would take the time to create positive changes, ie: be creative and ADD something to the game... Something that would make us want to keep our mf gear on always. Some would dare call it a buff. I thought, hey they could even make co-op games more popular by adding a flat MF % buff for players that are grouping together! No, nothing like that, purely punished again. When will you understand?Michaelgal0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 OMG, I AM SO QUITTING THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!111 I hate my life, the woman that gave birth to me, and everyone in here!! Here is the reason below on why I am quitting this hideous game!! Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Where is the love? we're going on 15 minutes into the (approximate) down time. Wow was already up and running less than a minute. Maybe it will never come back up? Wouldn't surprise me. :( waited so long for this.Filler0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Bring back W to swap weapons & gear too! This is a solution i found suggested by another player to solve the magic find problem. In diablo 2 the ability to switch your weapons by pressing W made the effort easy and seemless. If you were to bring that back, but change it so you could swap gear and weapons, then players wouldn't have to tediously put on their mf gear to finish an enemy off. Instead they could just press w and enjoy playing the game instead of screwing with their gear all the time.b3stbuddy0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Suggestion: Fix skills before MF changes There are tons of useless skills. These need to be addressed before worrying about whether someone goes to the trouble of swapping out MF gear. Frankly I don't see how a wizard would even change out MF gear before going for the kill since he is constantly running for his life. Maybe barbs and monks can do so but the other classes are too squishy to play with elite stacks.GrumpyOldWiz0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 If fix mf swap, remove co-op mf sharing If blizzard is to fix mf swap, please remove co-op mf sharing. Why? Because players will spend millions to load up combat mf gear only to find that to be averaged out in a party game, discouraging playing with friends or pub.HeavenHen4 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Hacked and no help from blizzard So I got hacked 2 nights ago from a backdoor bot program, which sucks but I knew blizzard having generally decent support with rollbacks and recovering your gear in these happenings I wasn't 2 mad. So after about 15 back and forth responses and emails from me and blizzard support they refuse to give me a recover because in there system they do not have a single rollback or savepoint for my account any time within the last two months. So basically I got robbed for all my money on RMAH all my gear on my inferno act 4 barb wizard and monk, and all my gear I had in my stash.... and blizzards response is sorry we don't have any way to help you please go spend more money on our game so you can get ripped off again. Think I will be finding a new game and not playing blizzard games anymore.... Anyone have any suggestions at other titles? New Old or upcoming?Fletchskin32 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 What I'd like changed in how the ah is run First of all let me say, i enjoy d3, and for it's problems i do like this game, no matter all the hate it gets. i think it's fun. After seeing whats being added to the ah, i was happy to know i will be able to sell some of my other minor items as well, as that has frustrated me. But i'd like to see more changes, and i know others have equally good ideas i'd like to see added to this thread in hopes they get implemented. please save your i hate d3 comments for other posts and focus on suggesting resonable additions to this game's AH. here are my ideas... 1) add more stat modifiers to search for to narrow down my search. such as bonus dmg to an off hand. 2) Add more then 3 slots to choose the mods you want on weapons to help narrow down the search. 3) Allow me to search through more then 45 pages. 4) let me sort by minimum bid 5) put a section to add to maximum stat allowed. for instance, searching for a weapon with minimum of 45 int and maximum of 75. 6) don't take into account what a gem adds to a socketed item when searching. it is very frustrating for me to search for a weapon with int, vit, and bonus crit and to get one with int, vit, and a green gem. i can add the stupid gem if i want it.ErtyJr0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Killing MF Swap Was Never the Goal! *also posted in Bashiok's long-!@# thread, is this spamming?* ... The goal is to make building MF into your normal gear *obviously* equally productive you're not gonna swap for white mobs right? nerfing chests was a last-resort solution that didn't work, guys (why else ask users for solutions?). You simultaneously discouraged MF swapping *and* building the ultimate gear set. In other words, you nerfed everyone. Balance? At what cost? Obviously there are people who like gear swapping, but I find building one single MF+DPS+EHP set at least as rewarding. (tons of white mob rares anyone?) This is my style, there are many like it, but this one is mine. ... Why did you leave Nat's set alone? because DPS/EHP wise, they rarely get even close to rares. Kudos! You just allowed a small portion of DH to be ninjas that don't always outperform regular DHs. That's their style, leave them alone. Now, I believe this is one small improvement to everyone that'll help the rephrased problem: Redesign your handicapped tool-tip DPS/health/protection comparison. Let's not complain about how you now rarely produce the right DPS change, after declaring that you improved it in 1.0.3... what a... nvm. Let's just look at health and protection: I understand you made it hard by forcing us to divide health by 1- protection to get the correct survivability, yet even that it is incorrect! How is dodge chance in it gonna help you not get one-shot? How is a spike in one elemental resistance gonna help? I doubt players at low level is using it, glass canon is the more straight forward and absolutely viable way to go at those levels. Yet in Inferno when you finally start worrying about numbers, they try to misguide you! why??? ... (bonus tips) +Chance of Rare Item Drop from mob (awesome, huh? maybe even from normal mob, to encourage full-time MF) +Damage per hit +Health effectiveness (EHP/Health, this will justify having the max healing at only 12500. I love you guys! Having a fun time, but I think people will appreciate a little more math support. I am one of those who build their own customized spread sheets.Skipking0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 How to make the blacksmith useful Instead of just "craft an item with 4 random magic properties", why not let us choose what fields the properties fall under for at least some of the properties crafted by lvl 10 black smiths? I.e. for a weapon with 4 magic properties, why not make it possible to choose 2 options from the suggested lists below 1. Attibute boost (but make which attibute and amount it boosts random) 2. Damage increase (increases one of : attack speed, damage %, crit damage, min/max damage boost, also value to be random) 3. Special (one of: resource regeneration/max resource boost, socket) 4. Survival (one of: life on hit, life on kill, damage to life %, vitality) etc etc...revenge22 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Penalty for Listing Failed Auctions Why is there no penalty for listing an auction which fails to sell? Shouldn't you lose a 10% deposit or something?Boon0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Deleted Deletedikigai0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 can't login get error 3003,what's the problem?MrRight25 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 What are Blizzard's true motives? i find myself asking what Blizzard truly wants to accomplish with this MF swap nerf. By the way thank you for giving us the option of choosing how it will be nerfed, much appreciated. Obviously this is just another way to squeeze cash out of this game. The main result of this change is going to be a large amount of people going to the AH to completely re-gear their toons. Just a word of caution Blizzard, this may not be the best way to ensure long-term profitability. You need to give people goals to work for, right now there is no reason to buy gear except to farm more gear. This will be far more effective in increasing volume on your AH than nonsense like the attack speed nerf and this new debacle.Randomguy1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Crafting is pointless Just pointing out that because Blizzard takes 15% of gold in AH it makes crafting pointless. Most of the time if you find gems, craft them into higher gems, and sell them for the going price in the AH you basically break even, but have no more gems. You could mark them up 15% and make a profit, but blizzard takes that, so you would need to mark them up 20-30% which never sells, so have fun giving away your loot!PenguinMan3 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 MF Idea Want an interesting proposal for the MF swap issue, try this: When you deal damage to an enemy, keep track of the character's MF (when damage is dealt, when the projectile that deals damage was created, whatever - these are implementation details) and weight the final drop result on the weighted average of the MF over the life of the monster. So, when a character with 0 MF deals a monster 90% of its health, switches to 200 MF gear, and deals the final 10%, the weighted average of your final magic find is (90% * 0MF + 10% * 200MF) = 20% Better Chance of Getting Magical Items. Personally, I'd like to see this work for co-op MF as well. Weight magic find based on how much damage you've done to a mob. You don't do damage, your MF doesn't count. An interesting thought, at least.chirgelt0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Price moderation Just a suggestion guys, I may have missed it posted elsewhere... I dont really care about RMAH. Anyone willing to pay for items that can be nerfed for any reason blizzard sees fit. Well thats your own affair. They can decide that its not fair that the barb can take a hit and turn your armor into card board and you paid for it. My suggestion is a listing fee. You want to list an item for 200 million gold? Ante up your 15% first, we'll see how fast you wanna list something for 200 mill...instead of a reasonable price.Tazz0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 MF/GF Solution HERE must read too Option 6 pay 19.99/month to blizzard to use the swap functionKin19890 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Any one tell me if it is legal to sell equips Any one tell me if it is legal to sell equips on the other platforms like Ebay? Will I be banned if in that case? coz AH only has fixed 20 slots for me.Boreas14 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Spec System SOLVED!!!! So... D3 has issues. The first of these that comes to my mind is the complete lack of customization and Spec which existed to D2. That D2 spec system was reforged in countless iterations as the Spec system for many successful RPGs, most notably WOW. How blizzard abandoned this concept of customization is beyond me, but here is a constructive set of ideas to fix the system as it is without demolishing every line of code. Option #1: The easy fix. Just give characters 6 runes to put where they please, INCLUDING using multiple runes on a single skill. There are some conflicts, BUT most could co-exist. Ideally, we would be given MORE than 6 runes, to make rune setup really interesting. These extras could come from standard leveling OR there could be an item quality that added an extra free rune OR filled a specific rune slot for a specific class. Option #2 The better fix: Give us skill points. 1 per level. 60 total. How would this work? Well we would get access to skills as we leveled, and still get all of the base abilities, but instead of runes, we would get skill points. Heck lets call them "rune points" Most of the runes in the game could be broken up into smaller bonuses to a skill, but some runes can't. My solution would be to give a Golden "rune point" every 10 levels. These Golden points could be placed into runes that would otherwise be unable to be divided, the rest of the points could be Silver Rune Points or something. Examples: I'm going to use the barbarian tree as my example since its the class that I most play. Here's the breakdown for a few skills: Frenzy Sidearm (silver) 0/10: each point adds a 5% chance to throw a piercing axe that does 110% wpn dmg Triumph (silver) 0/10: each time you kill an enemy with Frenzy you heal 2% per point over 6 seconds Vanguard (silver) 0/10: for each point you gain 4% increased move speed while frenzied Maniac (silver) 0/10: you also gain +1% dmg for each stack of frenzy for each point in Maniac Smite (silver) 0/10: Frenzy has a 4% chance to stun targets for 1.5 seconds for each point no golden skills needed, which you would find true for most of the base attacks in the game. Alternatively, lets look at... Call of the Ancients The Council Rises (Silver) 0/10: each point adds 1% dmg and 20% armor to the ancients Duty to the Clan (silver) 0/10: each point adds 4s to the duration of call of the ancients Korlic's Might (Golden) 0/1: same functionality Talic's Anger (Golden) 0/1: same functionality Madawc's Madness (Golden) 0/1: same functionality Passive Skills would work much the same. Examples? Sure: Nerves of Steel (Silver) 0/10: For each point in nerves of steel add 20% of your vitality to armor. Unforgiving (Golden) 0/1: You no longer degenerate fury, you gain 1 fury per 2 seconds instead. extrapolate this to all runes in the game and you have a spec system. Invest a ton into one ability if you like... I would cap each skill at 10 points rather than 20 as in D2... but note that in my examples, this would let you get double the effectiveness of a current rune (they underwhelm me currently). Cut my numbers in half and you have the same power level that we currently have, also acceptable. Itemization for this becomes interesting again as we could see the return of +skill items, or perhaps just +skill items that give you extra points to spend. Personally I would also like to see the return of non-lvl based skill point gains, you know... quests? those things that seemed far more important in D2? Charge people 100,000gp for respecs and call it a day. Don't nerf inferno, just buff everybody. Make the game far more interesting while keeping the fundamental basics of your current system alive. Thanks for reading.Carson1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 MAINT DELAYED.... Wait for it ... another hr as usual eh ?KBL6664 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Here is an ACTUAL solution to gear-swapping Have one or two items to swap on a button (not full gear), like the helm and/or amulet, which offer the highest potential mf benefits. That way people are not compelled to switch their FULL set of gear, and will only have those one or two to carry around. Why is it that blizzard thinks that anything that was good in Diablo II is automatically bad for D3? A swap gear button is not the end of the world.ZaM2 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 How does selling commodities work? If I put up 10,000 essences at once does the game require all 10k to be bought at the same time? Or can other players buy 100 at a time and it just deducts from the total amount? That is all I wanted to know, thanks for the answer.Hitmanjaret0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Patch 1.0.3 Demon Hunter Gearing I know most demon hunters right now are going for pure damage glass cannon builds, but what about next patch when the inferno nerf is going live? Will anyone be going for resistances and vitality to counter getting one shot? Thoughts please :)BigButts22 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 The Magic Find Potion - Yes, I said Potion Here is my Idea for fixing Magic Find. First off, get rid of magic find on gear and gold find as well. I know this will piss people off but there it is, sometimes you have to crack a few eggs, etcetera. Introduce a new type of potion, this will go in the potion bar and take up the same cooldown as the normal health potion. When drank this potion will give a % Buff to magic find which only lasts for 10 seconds. Introduce new Magic Find Potion formula via an Alchemist NPC, along with new Health Potion formula as well since everybody knows they dont heal enough as it is.Ramaloke2 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Has anyone made any profit off RMAH? With all the discussion about the RMAH has anyone been successful with using it? Has anyone made any decent money from it? Also how much did u make and how much was taken out?HAPPYPUP0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Bring back the "W" gear swap for MF-Petition In Diablo 2 you would hit 'W' and could swap to an alt set of weapons/weapon/shield etc it doesn't actually have to be "W" as you could bind to the key of your choice etc Just carry that into Diablo 3 but instead of just the right/left hand equip make it an entire set. I personally think this kind of swap would be great for Diablo 3 as a solution to the MF mechanic & would have other uses such as having a dps set / tank set etc Furthermore I believe this would help long term gameplay as well bc you would be building 2 sets of gear for each character,yes you could now but not in such a way that it is fun,running while dodging trying to pop on a different set is not fun lol. I will add more ideas on why I think this is good for mf and overall gameplay if the thread gets any attention & can stay afloat,thanks.Phaetill1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Hey guys, the economy is screwed up But instead of addressing that we are going to find a solution for a minor problem that most players don't care about. Better yet, instead of giving players a gear-swap hotkey like has been suggested for months, we are going to come up with 5 solutions that no one likes! Good idea. Here is a better long term solution. Go hire some nerds out of school and looking for work. Pay them 10 bucks an hour one day a week to come in and let you know if what you are suggesting is pants on head retarded. Have their feelings contributed anonymously.Monkar0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Option 6. Remove the game. You are just making it worst.~ ! ~KWOKCHIHO0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 MF Gear Swapping Fix- Non NERF! Buff drops from trash while wearing mf, this will not let people exploiting gear swapping to reap the full benefits.. without taking all of the benefits away from them. I think those who wear the mf all the time should get more out of it.. Alot of people agree with this, what does everyone else think? Option 6 - Leave MF as is ( Alot of LIKE it ) But give trash bigger benefits to mf, that way.. There will be no swapping, if you decide you want to swap.. it will cost time.. and time is money friend.Chronocide4 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Noob's question on GOLD in game I played from Normal to Inferno A1 and saved all the gold I find without training the blacksmith, the gem crafter or buying over priced items on AH. I tried selling items I picked up and re-selling items I bought and no longer need. And I am sitting at 1.2 mil right now. How does a normal player get 100mil or even just 10mil. I read on the forum that some1 is asking for build advice for inferno and he said his budge is a mere 10mil...... How the hell do you even get 10mil? Do I just go farm in Inferno A1 over and over? How much gold can 1 make with a full run of Act1 and say spending 20k on repair? Thanks.jayliu19845 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Softcore Economy Ive been playing hardcore since release so i'm curious as to the state of the economy. Can anyone explain how the economy is going so far? Has RMAH taken the best items our of the gold AH? Are items overpriced? Etc.M0nk0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Can i transfer to EU or Asia Server? Hello, Is it possible to transfer from US to EU or Asia server? US server is very unstable and always down for maintenance unlike other servers, maintenance is good but every week and for 6 hours is not really a "PRO" server so yeah is this possible? ThanksInfinity0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 So why can computers only read up to 2.147B Why is this the max number? Is there some sort of explosion that occurs from trying to program beyond 2.147b? I thought computers could do (almost) anything. Why is it restricted to this number?ThBlackNight5 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 If they change/nerf MF, I'm calling it. Unfortunately, this has gone on far too long. I'll admit, I loved this game at first. I was up at midnight when the game went live, and I stayed up hours later until the game actually came up. I played Diablo 2 enough to know I was going to have fun with this game. Over 200 hours into the game, and I'm shaking my head. Don't get me wrong, I don't regret buying the game, nor do I think the game overall is terrible. But please, by all that is holy, stop messing with the game. I don't appreciate being told I can or cannot do something in a game, because it affects other players, when I play 99% of the time BY MYSELF. Fine, Wizards and DHs were insanely overpowered at first. I played a Barb and Monk, change didn't affect me so I can't really say. Lowering loot drops on bosses and increasing them on champ packs, forcing me to play a certain way. I'd understand Blizz, if you came out and said "This is how we want the game to be played". But you first said that you wanted there to be freedom in this game, and yet every move/decision you make implies otherwise. It's not one decision that's got me up in arms, it's all of them combined. It's telling your player base what they can and can not do, and how they should play the game. In fact, it's telling them what should be fun and what isn't. If you want me to play an entire act to farm for gear, then why is opening chests and breaking vases/logs/floor tiles absolutely worthless? The Diablo franchise is known for being one big freaking loot pinata, and yet this game has not only stepped away from that, it has leaped as far as it is capable. Now I'm being told that my occasional decision to swap to MF gear is inherently not fun, and is going to be changed. I am inherently against changing this, however I saw ideas on the forums that were good, thought out ideas. Among the countless trolls, there were changes that would not completely break what makes this game fun. But the options you gave were none of these. In fact, the choices laid before us were the ones given mostly by people who gave no reasoning behind their decision, or seemed to have put any real thought into it, other than "I don't like it, change it". I do not conform to what you tell me is or should be fun in a game. Should this trend continue, I will be sad to say that I will no longer play any Blizzard games. Not that you care, I've given you my 60 bucks, and countless more hard earned dollars for other games. You used to be a good gaming company, Blizzard. But I see trends here that I do not appreciate or agree with. Betrayal can never be forgiven.Supernose4 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Dear Blizzard......... Put the nerf bat down and start worrying about how you can fix the fun in this game. Now you want to nerf MF and have the audacity to ask everyone hey, pick an option, they are all nerfs but Who cares! you get to choose. Don't you feel happy you are involved. Instead, do some things that make people happy. You know, like add a "Build Load/Save" function. Since you guys encourage build diversity but make it such a tedious process to create/save/load builds on the fly. Or maybe add a hotkey to make gear swapping easier for EVERYONE instead of wasting time overhauling the whole MF system. Or or or maybe, now this is just crazy, but MAYBE add more fun to the game. Now I know, that is a crazy request and not everyone likes to have fun. They rather be involved in the nerfing process, but hey that's cool. Just some crazy thoughts I had.kilo0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Make follower wear all our MF gear. Give us the option to equip follower with all our MF gears. 1)Solve the gear swap problem which blizzard think we have. 2)No need to press any button to swap. 3) WIN - WIN.Sunray001 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 What is your worst stats ilvl63 item drop? mine is a archon gaunlets tht has 45 strg, melee attackers take 150 dmg and HEATHGLOBE give additional 12,600 life !!! <--- that makes it ilvl 63 ???CODERED0808101 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Deleted Deletedikigai1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 remember? i seem to remember in d2 getting a lot of useless set items and uniques... atleast give me the brief moment of "maybe i got something good" when i see different colors on the drops :0RollUrCorner0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 MAGIC GEAR SWAPPING *NEW INFO* Magic Gear swapping Suggestions This is another way Blizzard is nerfing a specific part of the game so you could purchase gear using RMAH. Nerfing the use of swapping Magic find items to 0% or no use at all is the best way they could make you repurchase gear once again. For players who spent all their gold or even real currency on Gear with crit chance, primary stat, critical hit damage. While purchasing a magic find set. "Must now go back and respend gold or even better yet use the "RMAH" to repurchase gear. sweet.Maxwelldon0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Against Option 1? Post here post in this thread if you are absolutely disgusted that this idea was even proposed? My heart actually skipped a beat when i read that option, i was even talking to my friend about this before you posted a blog and told him you would never do such a thing as hard capping mf Boy was i wrong? Who actually thought hard capping mf was a good idea? its fun as hell having a goal of attaining a perfect mf set with decent stats that you can still kill with i dont want to be part of the herd with the proposed 125% mf cap!ShakeWeight25 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 An easy way to increase efficiency in runs. A friend and I are both at the point where we slaughter a1 inferno easily, yet the end of a2, we can get 1 shotted, and mobs spend so much time under ground, invisible, or invulnerable during leaping animations, it's a massive pain. But to get any upgrade for our gear, 5 mil is the minimum, for a SMALL upgrade. So, he wears very close to max mf, and I run us through a quick/efficient run in a1 inferno, trying to get some decent drops to upgrade or make some of the massive amount of gold we need. We've found a flaw though, in game mechanics, that is slowing us down A LOT, and if it could be fixed, would be very very helpful. We keep having to waste so much time, identifying level 63 rares, then having to go to town, and salvage them, then continue the run. Out of the ridiculous amount of rares we've gotten, we realized awhile ago that, they are just exquisite essences waiting to happen, there is no such thing as useful i63 drops in a1. So please blizzard, just make mobs in a1 drop exquisite essences instead of rares, save us some time.Musashi4 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 3 LOGICAL IDEAS FOR MF SWAPPING Here are 3 solutions that i either got from others or myself, which i think is far better than blizzards ideas. #1: Gear swapping ONLY in town. -Makes it difficult to swap (but possible) against champs. Also you can swap out gear for different bosses before entering. - Stress free and easier for people that invested in good MF gear and makes it much more difficult for people that don't. #2: Give a certain percentage (20%-50%) of the swapped gear as MF for a certain amount of time. - Keeps MF gear valuable for people that have it. - People still get some MF of their swapped gear instead of 0 MF. #3: Only item that can be swapped is the weapon by having a swap key (ie: w) - Since weapons are the most important against certain mobs (ie: LoH), It should be the only swappable equipment. - If you want MF gear that can handle higher mobs, invest in it (gotta spend some to gain some) There are probably more good ideas, but these are the only logical ones that I can see that is fair to both parties.imGosu0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Upvoted: Give NV Stacks For Multiple Players Problem: Currently no real incentive for "farming" together in public games. Until PVP is out, clear times and farming gear is pretty much the end game (and even when PVP comes out, it will still be a big part of it). Unfortunately, this discourages most people from playing in groups for anything other than questing or with close friends. Or if you are just underpowered and are trying to get carried. Solution: Free NV stack for every player that's in the game. With four players, you would start off with four stacks. I think this is a sufficient bonus, but if it's not, maybe even allow you to raise the max NVs based on the amount of players as well. So with four players you would start with 4 NV stacks, but also be able to get a maximum of 8 (for bonus MF find, or maybe even additional drop when you have 8). This would encourage people to socialize a lot more with other players, and actually find and maintain friendships with "good" players you come across online.AmyWinehouse4 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 So much done when basic passives still broken why are we even discussing magic find gear swapping, or any other issue that is a future concern when the basic structure of the game still doesn't work. Make the skills (passives in most cases) work properly then fix superfluous troll fodder.random0 Jul 3, 2012