General Discussion

Jul 3, 2012 Qs for Endgamers Question for all the Inferno or Hardcore Endgamers out there. Even if you didn't clear Diablo in Inferno on Hardcore mode like Kripp and friends, please answer the following questions: Q1. What are you doing now? Are you still playing the game? Q2. If you are still playing, what's your reward? Q3. If you are not still playing, why aren't you playing? Q4. Is RMAH your ultimate reason for playing this game? Thank you!xgg0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 1.03b patch notes... Yeah would have been awesome right...Oh well...:)TheChiv0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 lawl, server is down...status is useless this is just not fair how status page doesnt reflect what its really going on....really...Kwangster0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Server Status Maybe u should, oh i dont know, UPDATE ur server status to accurately inform players whether or not the game IS ACTUALLY AVAILABLE. Just a thought.PurpleDerple0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 who can play now? who plays now? i cant.... is it off ? or not?Avalonvv6 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Tuesday Maintenance I know Tuesdays are maintenance night. But I would think that they would make it another night so it differs from WoW. I would like the option to play WoW when D3 is down and vicea versea. Even though WoW doesn't go down every week.KnightHawk0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Inferno ilvl issue i played d2 for many years and ive been playing d3 for a bit now as well and ive noticed a problem, out the of the decent ilvl items you get maybe 1 out of 50 is useful. 1 thing i can see to help reduce this problem would be simple. make inferno mobs stop dropping lvl 50 gear. inferno is for lvl 60 players or higher what sense does it make for ilvl55 stuff to drop in inferno? should be 60-63 ONLY. thoughts?Raelalmighty0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 is it only me atm that I cant log in? :O it just sucksKwangster0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Blizzard pls nerf all magic items ! Yeah instead of going thru all that trouble, why not just nerf all magic, rare items ?? This way ya guys don't have go thru every Tuesdays fortnight to decide which magic properties to nerf. (crit, %%, speed... etc) Just make em like the whites & leave the Lengendary as special ones. It would be easier too for the Auction House maintenance. Blizzard PLS seriously consider it! _kenzor00 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 D2 > legendary items was good at 1st Miss the times where legendary items where good at the beginning for awhile back in D2. Wish D3 did something like that where legendary items were something to brag about then eventually replaced by Godly rares after a year or so. Comment if you feel this.IMPERIUS0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Is gold sell going to be released this year? Yes/No? Can't you see the disaster it was to release RMAH without gold selling? Can't you see the gold AH is empty of items because of this? Can't you see the game is dying every second you delay this? Blizzard, are you blind?Wye0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 RMAH I'm getting annoyed with this whole "Blizzard wants your money through the RMAH" schtick. Blizzard already GOT your money when you bought the game. The mind-boggling thing is that people are actually GIVING Blizzard more money for non-tangible things in a computer game that have a chance to drop normally. Seriously, all the complaints I read about the RMAH are irritating. You don't want Blizzard to take anymore of your money? Don't use the RMAH. The simple fact that people do and will is why Blizzard implemented it. If they want your money, they'll make this subscription based...the RMAH is the consumer GIVING them money. And all you people saying you quit and are done with this game? I bet you'll be back when the expansion or PvP drops. If not, I'm cool with it...more server space for the game to run better.JSN19810 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 I knew I had to farm... I'm new to the Diablo series. But before the launch of D3 I heard farming and the RMAH were going to be huge. So on May 15th I purchased the game and along with it purchased a 50 acre plot of land in Southern Idaho to start my farming. No progress yet on gear progression, I'm currently slugging it out through act 1. It's been rough i'll admit, but when my crops come in (potatoes) and i make a hefty profit, I'll be the most awesome barb in the world.Twixxer6 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 complaints on this forums. please don't compare d2 and wow (fanboy? huh) this is D3, please treat it as a different game. I've myself play d1,d2 and wow since the day they launch (quit after 1 year of playing every game pretty much). Game is about enjoyment, every game have a different system, try to beat it or like it. Alot of ppl comparing d3 to d2 (I was as well) but I took the wrong path to be honest, this is diablo 3 not diablo 2 it suppose to be different. There are many legitimate players beat every level of this game (not using real money or pre nerf skills), if someone else can handle it why can't others? If someone can beat the system why can't you or I? every tuesday when I log on the forums all I see is hate, that really make me wonder is one person really more smarter then the others so the smarter one can do it and the unlucky one can't? that also reminds me of women... whine and complaint. Sorry to say.killerphish1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Tired of Act 1. Stepping stone design unfair? First of all. Congratulations to Blizzard for making this game. It is really beautiful and fun (yet tedious, more on that later) to play. On a personal note the first time I stepped on the Halls of Agony I was impressed by the design of the level. Truly beautiful (and horrid!) dedicated work. In any case, based on the feedback on - What we mean when we say D3 is too hard thread and on the work of Caedin on this thread - titled Force Armor vs Prismatic Armor and based in no small part by my playtime - over 200 hours - on my 38k DPS wizard, and me like many others having a full time job, a wife and kids, I feel the current stepping stone design needs a revision. Based the second link, these are the thresholds of EFH needed for wizards in order to know if to run with Prismatic or Force armor rune: ... Note: If you read the thread I am well aware those numbers are based on pre-1.03 monster damage ranges but it still illustrates my point. Note that the "stepping stone" (gear check) between A1 and A2 is almost 4 times as high. (Maybe 3 with the 1.03 nerf?). It is still too wide. It needs revision. The gap is so wide that I would guess that over 80% of the player base is "stuck"., e.g. "forced" to farm A1 in order to progress. Bear in mind that I agree with Jay Wilson when he said in one of his first blogs that there are people out there trying A2 without the gear needed. I agreed. After hours upon hours upon hours of farming A1 and my DPS going up from 15k when I started Inferno, to my current 38k DPS with about a 240,000 EFH pool, I feel the curve is too high. It is not that I cannot do A2 runs. I can. I can by kiting the whole lenght of the dungeon on tough packs. But the time:loot ratio is just not worth it. Heck, sometimes I run A2 just to go on to a different setting even though I am aware that, from an effort:reward, point of view I am going to lose. Suggestion: Keep adjusting the thresholds or say, give us, bonus damage per NV stack per Act. Say, 1% bonus damage per stack up to a total 5% extra damage in A2. 2% for A3 up to a total of 10%, and so on. I don't know, it is just a number. An idea since Blizzard likes suggestions. In any case. Good job so far. Thank you for the game and please keep working on difficulty adjustments. +1 if you agree please to get some attention.Calcaz9 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Do you use Linux (Wine) and have not been banned? Just curious..SkinnyBones0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Diablo 3 Maintenance. On the same night as World of Warcraft ! What the hell? Blizzard you've lost my vote completely now.Setakun0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Twink D3 toons Just wandering if there are lvl caps for normal or nightmare difficulties? I know you need to be a certain lvl to get to harder modes. But I was wandering if there was like lvl cap say lvl35 for normal. so something like that?KnightHawk0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Request: Disable Cinematics Just a quick thought, it's kind of irritating playing through the higher difficulty levels and having to ESC out of watching the same old cinematics over and over. Now I will fully admit that I could be a total noob and simply overlooked this option, but if it's not there, any possibility of adding it?BeefSupreme0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 On a serious note any word of expansion???? Call me silly and yes I do realize im getting my wallet nerfed by blizzard but is there any real talk of an expansion and what it will intail??? This could be a way for them to fix some of there silliest ideas and offer quality game play at the same time??Grimreefer350 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Why do class specific items have wrong stats? Why is it even possible to roll non class stats on an item that is class specific... For example, I just found a fist weapon that can only be used by a Monk, it has 335 intellect.... How is this good game design?Kilobyte2 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 I am enjoying D3. Yup I said it. I am enjoying the heck out of d3. I have a 60 barb in inferno, 60 wizard,and 60 monk all in inferno and I love it. I did not . I farmed the majority of my gear or used the gold ah. and yes I made some money selling on the Rmah. I played the original d2 for over 7 years plus the original diablo as well. And yet despite all that history of love for the originals. And I played Hellgate london, and mythos and torchlight...I enjoy D3. The problem is that many folks thought they would be playing d2 with a new coat of paint.. that it would be so easy they could face roll on the keyboard and be mindless and farm every difficulty. The truth is with so many other games under many folks belts.... if d3 had been a d2 with new paint it would have bored terribly. Now if folks have good logical calm feedback to offer great. But everyday seeing the same ranting . with out a bit of substance doesn't help their cause. And even if you make a great point.. .. do you think it makes sense for a developer to drop Whatever they are doing.. (I know like.. fixing the issues the games has.. .. actually working..) and have to respond with a long winded post? Its obvious with the previous patches and hotfixes that blizzard is responding. The fact we have folks with over 250 + hours playing.. that many must like something enough in d3.. to keep playing. IF they all hated something they would have closed up shop a long time ago. No one keeps using a product they hate unless they are not normal.Pissedjedi0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 PVP Match-Making System Work-A-Round I'm just curious about the match-making system. Is it not only going to match people based on level, but also gear? So it basically would sort out people based on their over-all stats? So would someone be able to put on crappier gear or no gear at all, then, after getting matched and in a pvp arena, quickly switch to their real, godly, gear in their inventory in order to get paired up against people with bad gear so that they can "wtf pwn" them?Siskie2 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Hit my wall last night, my 2 cents. Grinding away with my buddies in A3 Inferno last night I realized finally that holy crap this game sucks right now and I am not enjoying this at all. While a lot of my friends stopped weeks ago, a few of us still have been playing in Hardcore and trying to gear out our characters that have been doing Inferno for what feels like forever now. This is not the same Blizzard that made Warcraft 3, Diablo 2 and even original WoW. They appear to be going down the horrible EA road. Milking the brand name and releasing flawed games, milking the player base and than moving on to the next game, which in this case is Pandaria. I feared Blizzard would make a game just decent enough to last for a few months, but never jeopardize stealing subs away from Pandaland Pokemon Adventure. It appears this is what they have done, and I'm insanely bummed about this. This game entirely revolves around the AH. The itemization is horrible, hours and hour of grinding away in A3-4 Inferno and there is absolutely no feeling of power to the characters. The gear itself is very dull and the game itself is as linear as it gets. Which is a recipe for fail in 2012, See Rage. How can you not have bosses dropping blues the first time you kill them progressing through Nightmare / Hell / Inferno. Of course so you use the AH to upgrade your gear, and blow all your gold on minor boring upgrades. I will not go near the RMAH garbage. Where is the epic hero feeling? Where are the cool and creative stats on gear, not having to rely only on Stat 1, Vit, All resist. The skill runes seem lazily done and everything is pretty much cookie cut already. There is nothing spectacular at all about the game. The changes everyone wants have been posted all over so I wont do that as I agree with most of them, except making Inferno even easier. Your agenda should be making a quality game for the people who put your company on the map in the first place. Not destroying the Diablo name and nickle and diming us with this RMAH trash. I have not played WoW since 07' but I've see what that has become so in a way I shouldn't be that shocked about what Diablo 3 is, I guess I was being optimistic.StzA0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Team Blue: This is for you, dev desks, etc First, I think Jay, Wyatt, Andrew and everyone else should have two desks: One for addressing the screaming demands of the community and another for coming up with inspired, creative and emotionally rewarding updates, features and content. This may involve cloning however and according to Bashiok there have already been setbacks with other advances like time travel. Second, in addition to catching and evaluating every buried post that might have some form of constructive feedback in every new thread, why not link a simple survey into the client or the launcher? Better the client I think - I ignore almost everything on the launcher. Surveys are cheap, can be processed by software or third parties and should provide reliable feedback from the full player base on topics you choose. I love surveys, I take 8 to 10 before waking up and 6 to 7 more before feeding my lions. Thirdly, I wish there was some way to disable replies on a post. I actually hope that no one replies to this at all as I have become terrified of the vicious, seething packs of hellspawn that patrol the forums here and elsewhere. All of these suggestions stem from my own opinions and, as I maintain several ferocious lions, carry enormous import. I advise they are immediately copied onto post-its, affixed to medium weight objects and thrown around the office until someone is offended, terrorized or otherwise impressed by them.Faust0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 PVP alive today? PVP alive today?CloudzZz2 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Diablo 3 Design Truth We took out all the fun things in Diablo 2 and added all the unfun things in WOW.vegaseller4 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 RMAH keep counting down..... Seems like a simple concept to pause auctions when noone is in the game due to maintenance, scheduled or not... guess its not so simple since they dont do it. It only cause people to essentially lose money because people cant bid for 6 hours and if they have the money going to paypal it causes blizzard to lose more on the transfer fee. How has this not been looked in to?xDead007x8 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Am I the only one doing this? I always log on in the mornings and go afk just hoping that having that one extra character online will push the servers to overheat and burst into flames.... Am I the only one.Twixxer11 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Game play question When I watch youtube I see guys with builds I cant create because they have a skill in slot 2 that I can only have in slot 1 with my wizard.. I see that when they change their hotkey abilities they have the ability to go left and right and put things under keys I cant... like 2 things I can only have under my #1 key they have one under #1 and one under #2how do I get this option on my game??Grimreefer354 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 1.0.3c bug achievements just joined to my friends game, they took my achievements even if they dont have finished yet, i.e i got jeweler and blacksmith 10lvl, they dont, and now they have this achievement as done.Kristof1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 is this a Stupid Question ? if my sever is down in the USA for Maintenance, then why does the Server Statice page show its up and not down for Maintenance, just asking ?KoaZombie0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Why does Server Status say servers are up? Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 How to really fix the GAH In order to "really" fix the GAH you must eliminate (or drastically reduce) the number of overpriced items flooding the GAH. It has gotten to the point where I dont even bother searching for elite weapons as I know they will have a price tag in the Billions (if not Trillions). Blizzard, please, please, please do something about the insanity going on with prices in the Gold AH. It seems to me the GAH was specifically intended to be a part of the game with the RMAH being an alternative for those that were so inclined. It completely takes all the fun out of playing the game to know I can never get that elite weapon because of insane over pricing and the simple fact that I never get elite drops. Don't get me wrong, I've gotten a few "good" drops, but never an "elite" item drop. The highest damage weapon that has ever dropped from me was a 800 DPS bow (and this is in Act 2 Inferno). I for one certainly do not mind spending a million (or even 2) for a high damage weapon, but I cant do that because of the over pricing. Anyway, back to my fix. Change the AH (leave the RMAH alone) so that it enforces Bid/Buyout values that are a multiple of the Vendor Sell Value shown in the lower left corner of an item. For example: Say you have an elite weapon with a Vendor sell value of 2000 (nice round number). If starting bids were limited to 500x (multiplier of 500) then you could not enter a starting bid of higher than 1,000,000. If buyouts were limited to 2000x then you could not enter a buyout value higher than 4,000,000. Adding a maximum multiplier to bid/buyout values would still allow for the seller to make a profit and the buyer to get a item they want for a reasonable price. Making this change would obviously generate a lot of complaints, but realistically the only complainers would be ones that run the bot/spam/scam networks. Please click "Like" if you agree. This really need to be brought to the attention of a Blue poster so action can be taken on it. Thanks in advance Blizzard.Grinder1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 PvP ETA ? Just curious as to the expected release of Diablo 3 PvP. As far as i am aware it wasn't 100% bug free so they took it out of release, much like the RM AH. How has it progressed since release? Does anyone have an ETA as to when it will be released?Pancakes1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Server Status page says up... Can't even get that right.AFMich2 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Patch 1.0.3c Notes Crit chance is being reduced by 75% Crit Damage is being reduced by 95% Intelligence is being reduced by 50% Dexterity is being reduced by 50% Strength is being reduced by 50% Increase monster health and damage by 750% New gear available on RMAH from Blizzard Money Grubbers Inc: Legendary Set BMGi Helm: +200 to all stats, +50% crit chance, +125% Crit damage Legendary Set BMGi Shoulders: +200 to all stats, +50% crit chance, +125% Crit damage Legendary Set BMGi Chest: +200 to all stats, +50% crit chance, +125% Crit damage Legendary Set BMGi Bracers: +200 to all stats, +50% crit chance, +125% Crit damage Legendary Set BMGi Gloves: +200 to all stats, +50% crit chance, +125% Crit damage Legendary Set BMGi Belt: +200 to all stats, +50% crit chance, +125% Crit damage Legendary Set BMGi Legs: +200 to all stats, +50% crit chance, +125% Crit damage Legendary Set BMGi Boots: +200 to all stats, +50% crit chance, +125% Crit damage Collect the whole set for one low payment of $250 per item! Set bonuses include: +25 to being able to pass normal difficulty +$2000 to Blizzard's pockets +Sometimes a cool rainbow will appear where your weapon should beTatersack4 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 People who put items on the AH for billions.. I saw some items on the AH for a billion or more g. A billion gold = 1000 Millions of g. 1,000,000,000 Right now, 1M gold is about $3, which makes a 1B gold worth $3000. Next time when some retard puts stuff up on the GAH for 1B...wonder whether they really think someone would spend gold equal to $3000 on some item - this is, even with g bought from the cheapest chinese gold farmers. /facepalmFlexyana0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 What's the highest possible MF rate? I have now 265% without valor. I wonder what the highest possible MF on a set of gear is? Anyone has any idea?UliHuang5 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Wish we could play single player during maint (sadface)GreenHitz0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Items Now Account-Bound (ENGRAVING) I want to offer some new ideas in improving (not fixing) the AH/economy, as well as add more content to the game in the future. Please introduce a new NPC who will "Engrave" items for you. Similar to the Blacksmith and Jeweler, the Engraver will have levels 1-10, these levels will allow the engraver to work on items of ascending levels. EFFECTS:::::::::::::::: Engraving an item does a three things: 1. It adds an desired affix to the item. 2. It adds the creator's name and title to the item to the item. (i.e: Sword of Killing > mumuLi's Mighty Sword of Killing ) 3. Engraved items are account-bound. Cannot be picked/traded/equip up by other players. And cannot be placed in the AH NOTE: An item can only be safely engraved ONCE. Any additional engraving will have a chance of breaking the item. 1st Engrave: 100% success chance 2st time Engrave: 45% success chance 3rd time Engrave: 25% success chance Max engraving = 3 times. COST:::::::::::::::: Engraving costs gold, the amount of which can be adjusted by Bliz. Moreover, engraving will also require an item called "enchanting stones" which are one time use items. There will be two types of stones, the brown ones are for armor, and the gray ones are for weapons. Stones are a dropped item, they can also be traded, AHed etc. i.e of Enchanting Stones Small Brown Enchanting Stone of Might = Engrave an item with +25 strength (Common) Large Brown Enchanting Stone of Arcane = Engrave an item with +50 INT (Rare drop) Small Gray Enchanting Stone of Quickness = Engrave an item with +5% IAS (common) Large Gray Enchanting Stone of Quickness = Engrave an item with +9% IAS (Rare drop) BENEFITS: - By implementing this system, you will immediately add another layer of customization and diversity to gears. - Newer players can utilize the Engraver to give themselves a slight edge in the earlier part of the game- given that they have the gold for it. - Hardcore players who want to best gear in game can now enjoy the content of further improving (not replacing) their gear by hunting for rarest Enchanting Stones that they deem worthy for their hard-earned equipment. - This will also effectively remove a lot of time-end items from the market due to its account-bounding nature. Thus, providing an effective item-sink as a counter part to the many gold-sinks in game. - And for the super rich, they can now strive for the PERFECT weapon by taking the gamble of additional engravings. - Blizzard can make more money since engraving Stones will be a hot commodity in both the GAH and RMAH. Please let me know what you think. I appreciate your feedback.mumuLi23 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Question for a Blue... Why is it taking so long to fix Increased Attack Speed on legendary and set items? I have a pair of Inna's Glory and I am still not getting credit for the 5% increase in attack speed. Hasn't it been long enough?OddNotion0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Possible Solution to MF Gear I realize not everyone can agree on a way to fix something, some people might not think there is anything wrong with a mechanic as is. MF on gear is an interesting stat that adds directly to one of the main purposes of the game, item finding. The idea behind MF was that in most cases, unless you could find a piece with endgame stats that happened to have MF on it, you used a lesser piece in your adventures sacrificing some killing power for a greater chance to find gear. This worked fine in D2, where maps were wide open for the most part, people could face roll hell because drops were slightly more frequent, overall power was greater and people could get away with lesser pieces with MF. Inferno some would argue is just as easy, gear depending, but spaces tighter and drop less frequent. MF gear swapping occurred in D2, but wasn't required as much as it is now in D3. I have logged close to 200 hours as a barb, gone through ups and downs with the patches, and was close to killing Diablo Inferno pre-nerf farming or using the AH for my gear. I've gear swapped for almost 150 hours of inferno. It sucks, I didn't like it in D2 and I don't know many people that enjoy it in D3. Most people stay away from multiplayer because their friends or strangers wont gear swap, thus reducing their overall MF. I'm aware they are trying to address this "broken" style of play, but I'm assuming a gear cd or nerf is probably going to be their #1 solution. I propose something different that would help in a few different areas: ***************************************************************** - remove all MF as a stat that can be rolled on gear - create items like armor patches that could be dropped, found and sold, that can be applied to your endgame gear that have MF, they can be slot specific, ilvl specific or character level specific - these items could be combined by the BS for a gold/mat cost as an item sink/gold sink ie. adding 2 x 16% mf patches to make a 17% for a small fee, working away to try to get a patch of the max 20% to add to your endgame chest armor - another option is to make MF adding random plan drops, again using mat/gold to apply it to gear by the BS, making it a random roll just like creating an item ****************************************************************** The bottom line is we need something that ADDS to the fun, random nature and encouraging MF in multiplayer game. By allowing players to add MF to end game pieces, this eliminates the swapping, allows people to play with friends without worrying that their friends are killing their MF, allows MF to be a fun stat again, adds additional gold/item sinks to increase your overall MF and if you add some kind of drop to the equation, adds an extra "ohh" factor when loot dropsKadius9 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Why cant I login to battlenet ##$! Is there something wrong with the servers ?shark0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 This game is centered around the AH but..... They're throttling back on everyone who can be on the AH at the same time..... WUTODurren2 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Enrage timers make enraged players K, I haven't made it to Inferno yet. I've been taking my time to learn the game and I've been reading the forums religiously to gain insight prior to jumping in head-on into the freight train called Inferno. Enrage timers are completely contradictory to the game known as Diablo. Diablo is about facing enormous mobs all at once and soloing that content like a master of the universe...feeling like Superman on Steroids. And if people want to play with others, the mobs should get a bit more difficult, but still managable with reasonable gear. Reading about Barbarians having to kite enemies like they're scared babies, saddens me to my very core. What I have gleened is Blizzard has taken the concept that players knew and loved (Diablo and Diablo II) and corrupted the unique gaming experience in favor of their bottom line (profit). Making monster mobs impossible to kill without having to spend real cash to upgrade gear is a prime example of this. I thought the RMAH was supposed to be an additional source for buying and trading, not THE ONLY CHOICE that it has become to advance to and through Inferno. I have several WoW accounts which I play multiboxing, but have been reducing them down because WoW just isn't fun to play anymore. In plain terms, it's become a bore to play. Too easy and once you're maxxed... it's a complete waste of time...unless your entire life revolves around getting a single piece of gear. Big woop. Play time should be FUN NOT A GRIND for gear. I've had a blast leveling up a Barbarian, DH, and Monk up to Hell mode, and am working to bring up a WD as well because every class is fun to play. But with the recent changes to the game, and all the complaints I've read about Hell-Inferno, I'm not sure that I want to advance to the big leagues because it just doesn't sound like fun. Enrage timers are making enraged players, but perhaps the player's timers need to start counting down to finding a new game to play. If profit truly is Blizzard's main concern, which I think most people believe it is, they should just start charging us all a monthly playing fee and be done with it, get rid of all the convoluted mechanics and enrage timers, and give us back the FUN game we all signed up to play.Sauly1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 why server is down but status page shows up? it is said under maintenance and US server is down. but the status page shows that server is UP?!!! 3 July 2012, PDT 6:57AM.stone0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 How hard is it to ban the chat bots? like.. hire a 2~3 mods to take a shift and look at the chats? or are they too cheap to even do that?Master0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Is it still on checking serve status plaz answer bout it to me... i cant log in at all.... Am i only one? or everyone?Avalonvv0 Jul 3, 2012