General Discussion

Jul 3, 2012 Macros Forgive me if this is in the wrong place. I totally understand the lack of Macros. It makes sense for the game. However given the high paced environment in random groups, I request the addition of Text-Only Macro. No spell use or anything like that. Just let me put pre-made messages on a bar. Its rather frustrating to round a corner, realize your groups not with you anymore and there is a rare pack staring you down. You have no time to type at that point, but you desperately need your group. The ability to macro basic messages like: 1. Rare here, please help! 2. Loots here! 3. Need a break to sell after this guy 4. Someones at the door, brb! etc etc would be invaluable. Preeeetttyyyy pleassseee. xDAcornia3 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Petition to change Happy Clouds to Sad Clouds In the world of Diablo, I'd be sad too if I didn't have any loot. Happy clouds legitimately make me sad now as they are utterly pointless to click.Altwight5 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 So, I was hacked... This is a first for me. As a 50+ year old woman, I've been playing computer games since I bought my first machine in the '80's. And I've NEVER been hacked. I've had a couple of viruses, but that's it. So, this was new. I don't understand how this can happen. I don't play in public games. I haven't used the RMAH, nor the gold-based one. The only person I've played with so far is my husband, and he's across the room from me. I have one friend in my friend list I MAY play with, and I know her, personally. However, I did see a spammer in my Friends list that I reported. Could he be the one who hacked me? I see today that I have SIX people I don't know in my friend's list. Where did they come from? If I take them off, will I get hacked again as punishment? Authenticator. There, I said it for you. But, why should I have to buy yet another thing, pay the shipping to my country (I'm Canadian) when I'm not doing anything wrong. I play on ONE home computer, with up-to-date anti-everything on it. It will cost me another $25.00 to buy an Authenticator for myself and my husband's games. We don't have smart phones. Also, I am now informed by Blizzard, because some assh@le hacked me, I am NOT allowed to participate in the RMAH without an Authenticator. For, you know, MY protection! I'd like to know if that jerk is selling all MY stuff that he stole from me for REAL money in the RMAH that I am no longer permitted to use! So, I had to ask for a roll-back of my account, one of only TWO I'm permitted, even though I did nothing wrong. I've lost a bit, and one of my dye jobs is gone, and I'm set back quite a bit in the game, but I guess I'm alright. Except for the inconvenience of it all...Phyrie46 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 FU!, Im still making a SC2 map!!! Just because how bored I am when playing D3.... and the SC2 map editor is even more funnier than D3.... Go play that.RC1316 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Everyone at Blizzard should read this. Dear Blizzard, This is my first post and possibly my last but after playing your games for years and to many others to name. You are starting to fall behind in times in one of the most improved area's in gaming to date. Consumer satisfaction. Look at developers like Bethesda, Bio-Ware, and quite honestly riot.I will be referencing Riot Games quite a bit because of how well they do interact and feel for their community. You sold a game for $60 dollars not even getting into the different editions you sold or the tax etc people spent just to play your game. While we understand cost of development for the game and most of us were happy to pay it. Until we played it and it was driven further and further from enjoyment. You have release multiple patches for in game changes based upon drop percentages, damage modifying stats/skills, and farming locations. The main problem is these are not the issue. Its the game itself. This is not just my perception this is the great perception of the community with evidence littering the entire forums. You can bash every Diablo 1 and 2 yet the simple fact is they were better games. The more you argue the long term play basis of those game the worse you sound to us as your community. It becomes a point of arguing hard facts to a personal point of view. You should honestly take polls and community discussions for changes. We are the players we can help lead you to what you want. I was reading a previous post stating that we do not given anything to compensate the difficulty we have had with your game. I can honestly say that I doubt anyone really cares as long as we get the game we expected from you. I am perfectly happy sitting back watching a series of games that I have grown with and loved become better. That is all we are really wanting. Bashiok has recently been very honest in his posts and has been getting great reviews from doing so. (This should be implemented instantly!) Be honest with us and you will get more understanding. Lie to us and we will never forget it. Something as simple as that is a bad idea or we did a horrible job with X subject. We understand humans are not perfect because we ourselves make mistakes. Showing that you are only human breeds a relationship with the people. We are tired of loaded Q&A posts that don't give us any answers leaves us with more questions and worse for you we are all really angry at the end. Riot Games is not even close to the same gaming category as Diablo III. However, they do simple things such as apologize for failures. Look at what the community is really saying and having players feedback help shape the game. They also make great money from doing so and it is a 100% free game unless you choose and many do because of how well they treat the game/community. I understand the the RMAH does create funding for you but it is just not refined enough to be acceptable for use in a game with no player base atm. There are not enough item deviations that are worth something to keep prices average out. I do understand that some items are better than others with character skills and stats the way they are ,no one wants a shield with a reduced cooldown for zombie dogs, unarguably horrible. If we saw runes and skill balancing we would see a balancing from the RMAH and the GAH because anything is viable. That is what sold diablo 2 for years to everyone. It wasn't that drop rates were amazing. But if you wanted to you could have a sorcerer that just crushed everything with a sword and shield by increasing the str, dex, and vit stats. This is where people found the difficulty and replay value in diablo 2. Please do not take this as please copy diablo 2 because if we wanted that we would go play. You just need to find the niche replay value for this game and it is not here. Have you thought possibly about just implementing a tower or a series of dungeons that have many levels. The further down you do the harder it becomes. You could then constantly add new content of hard enemies and better items by people fighting there way down. You could make the last few levels of that dungeon almost impossible for even the best players so they have things to work on as well. Then when X% of players get past a point in the dungeon add another 4 or 5 levels. Think of something like Azure Dreams for the playstation. I know i went into a slight tangent there but I want to love this game. I don't care if RMAH nets me a dime. Sell gold directly and make 100% profit i could care less if your game is amazing. Dont try to sell us on small increases that change like not you can open a chest again and get an item. That is something that should still be there and its not doing us a favor by giving us something you should not have taken away back. Respect the words of your community if not their intelligence. We may not hold stocks of your company be we hold the value. Thank you for a moment of your time, TheJestaJ3sta12 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 My game reverted to Starter Edition?! Okay this is weird.... I logged on today and at first my 130+ hour Barbarian is not the 1st character that appears on start up, which I find odd. Check to see if I'm on the European server, and I'm clearly not. Okay so I just see if my character is there or not, it CLEARLY is! And strangest thing is I have the "upgrade" logo on the right hand side that says if I want to upgrade to a the full version of the game, and on my Blizzard account it says that I have the starter edition!?? I CLEARLY have a level 60 barbarian on my character create screen with 130+ hours on it, so how can this be happening? Picture here: (You can clearly see that the option for select hero is not selectable) Somebody?ryatwo1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Trade system improvement i realised the trading system can still be improved as there are so many scam cases out there whereby some ppl short put a 0 before accepting trade, resulting in a loss of money to the seller if he nv pays attention. There are also some who swap same item but with different stat ( usually of a lousier stat) at last minute and the buyer will have to keep double checking the stats in order to not get scammed. i wish to give a suggestion which is to have a "ready" option and a "ok" option. this is done in dragon nest, 1 of the online games that i played which i find the method flawless. When the player is done with the trade, he will click the "ready" button, and his trade window will he highlighted and no changes can be made after it. Then when both players have clicked "ready", the "ok" button is then available to complete the trade. This is to ensure there is no last minute change and if there were to be any changes, they will have to retrade again. i think this will greatly reduce the amount of scams going right now. i myself almost became a victim but luckily i double checked the andariel visage that the seller is selling. he swap a dex to a str one and even got his friend to join my game to sort of distract me. Any blizzard staff who read this, please direct this small suggestion to the developers. Thanks.Pkzon1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 test [IMG][/IMG]MinChewy1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 WTF BLIZZ account got suspended for no reason This Diablo III account has been locked due to an auction-related issue. Until this issue is resolved, the account will be unavailable for play. Access to the Diablo III auction house is restricted until the account is unlocked. I brought a neck and i got suspended wtf?Qme2 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 How would YOU fix the d3 economy? It's completely broken, of course, with combinations of inflation, massive value loss, erratic and rapidly changing values, botting and illegal purchasing of gold... I think I would eliminate money AND gold from the d3 econony and make it a trade-only economy. Not profitable to Blizz, but...anything that allows botting to disrupt in-game market values so incredibly as what goes on in D3 needs to be dramatically altered. To manage botting, consider some kind of entry passcode input as soon as you JOIN or CREATE a game...must input the code within 1-2 minutes or be disconnected and all items obtained during that time removed from inventory?Meridian107 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 We Need More Content I read a thread on how once you achieve your ultimate character there is really no way to have much more fun. I completely agree with him, but also want to add what additional things should be added to the game to make it more dynamic. We lack: PvP Arena. It really should be made to eventually become a good esport if possible. You should be able to have wagered matches with units of 10K gp on up. It would be cool to put some of your own money on the line when battling another character, and no it would be absolutely terrible if Blizzard took a slice of the pie from the winner as there are enough money sinks as it is. Custom Dungeons and Arenas: I think we should be able to use a Diablo 3 map editor to create awesome stuff to simply have fun. You could introduce your own created characters to them or have completely custom characters create from the Diablo maps. Obviously they wouldn't be for money, leveling or xp but just plain fun. I would love see what kinds of DotA and Tower Defense people come up with. I would certainly love to see a survival arena created as there is so many things you could do for that in this type of game. If you have any more suggestions for more content that is needed for this game to be fun beyond level 60, plus maxed gear, please leave a comment below. Or just leave feedback for this thread's content suggestions.LordZaros1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 What Can We Expect From The Maintenance? If Patch 1.03b is delayed?Magnificent5 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Having more fun in wow I left wow after 7 years to play D3 and i have no idea why after all these bad nerfs to FUN i now own a useless copy of diablo 3 , i am back to wow full time and loving it so much more i can afford repairs and gold drops thank god i did not have to buy diablo 3 i would be so madMikeG4 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Few Suggestions Thought I would throw up a few suggestions. I bet some of these have already been mentioned but hopefully Blue is listening: 1) Add a lock button to items so that you can not sell or harvest them. We have all destroyed an item when we did not mean too. 2) I read that they are looking to make gems a different color. Also, make potions a differnet color and then add a checkbox in Gameplay that does not allow you to pick up white items even if you click on them. 3) Would there be a way for use to jump to the AH without losing Neph Valor? Frustrating to lose progress when a item is ending. Baby steps.Tanman0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 i think its time to stop bashing on this game its getting old, those of us who are not happy or enjoying ourselves with the game, its just becoming repetitive now. people are repeating themselves, and nothing new is being said. its all just getting old.Malurek30 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 How to make Diablo 3 better Just take the hidden footprints and double it.Tithemus1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Unique Items create Alt incentive One of the things I miss most about diablo 2 was dropping unique items. In 165 hours of gameplay, I have dropped two. One big difference in how loot drops is I have no chance in inferno to drop a sweet low lvl unique I might want to stash away for a future alt. For me, was huge. Doing run after run on my assassin, and dropping a unique Swirling Crystal. SWEET TIME TO MAKE A SORC!!!! The lvl requirement was only 42, I was lvl 80 at the time, playing in hell. I don't believe it would be game breaking to have uniques drop in inferno more often. The crux would be have ANY unique drop instead of the lvl 60 ones. Here's an example, Diablo 2, you drop a unique Sacred armor... which is it?!??! there were two of them. I'm not saying have uniques drop all over the game more often, just in inferno. I'd love to make a mage and pimp it out in all uniques to lvl up instead of the long boring grind I already did with my Demon Hunter. But also, whats the point of grinding out normal with my DH for low lvl gear when I could spend the time farming inferno for DH gear, or simply just lvl my mage the slow way. Make inferno drop ALL uniques and up the drop chance by a factor of say... 10... even if its only the uniques below lvl 50. This would be a great reward to keep seasoned players happy and still keep high lvl uniques rare. As for new players coming into the game buying them in the AH??? Well with inflation the way it is, the 100k gold they would earn in a full clear of normal may only let them buy one item. And for this, I'd say, they deserve it. Low lvl uniques are only going to bring us to the end game, not be THE gear in the endgame, I don't think this idea is game breaking.... Let me get excited over a ilvl 22 unique bracer!!Icculis0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 I CANT HANDLE GOLD SPAM ANYMORE!DO SOMETHING! DO SOMETHING BLIZZARD!!! WE CANT EVEN CHAT IN THE GAME ANYMORE!! ITS GOLD SPAM EVERY DAY!! Every time i try to talk in general, some gold sell spammer RUIN my conversation with information and prices of his "services". Really, DO SOMETHING! Its impossible that you dont see whats happening!! This is happening since week 1 and nothing has been made! Cmon its about time to BAN forever, ANYONE who does it! I DONT CARE , JUST BAN EVERYONE who sell gold! Or create their own chat like "gold spammer chat", so at least we can play in PEACE! DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!DeckardCain8 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 GF vs MF vs GF & MF Hey all, Currently I am sporting gear that has both gold find and magic find to farm Inferno Act 1. I get about 100k per hour plus some loot to sell. However, I absolutely hate selling on the AH, and I am thinking of just sporting gold find gear to buy the items that I want on the AH. Would it still be as efficient if I concentrate fully on high gold find? Or would it be a better idea to have both average gold and magic find? High gold find value, or average gold find and average magic find?Peter0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 How exactly do chance-on-hits stack? Basically I'm wondering if having 2 items with one type of proc (i.e. stun) is better than having 2 items with different proc's (i.e. stun/freeze)? Is there any reason I should stick with one type, or is it better to spread the proc types out? Maybe to avoid certain high resist mobs?Mencae3 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 What makes you keep playing d3? I want so much that d3 would offer me the same level of fun I had in d2. I want so much I could get at least 1 set/rare item on a butcher run, no matter how bad it is. I look forward to the new PvP that hopely will introduce some kind of ladder for us to enjoy. I look forward to buffed set items and increased drop chances for them. Until these are not fulfilled I will keep on dreaming and do butcher runs from time to time, for that ocasionally ilvl 63 item that I can sell in AH. But dreaming won't last for long and if blizz doesn't give me my so much wanted fun I will just quit. In the meantime I would like to ask this: if randomization can give us a lot of bad items anyway and chances of geting awesome stats are so low, why keep the set item drop to almost 0?Aerynn0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 LF Clan for HC. I Have beaten Inferno on my Monk and have started a HC WD and I am currently level 43. LF for a clan to progress through HC. I have mumble, ventrillo, and skype. Most of the players I play with right now are not at the same calibur as me I guess and I am willing to level whatever class I may need to.FroZeN0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Ancient Path Goblin Farming Was this stealth buffed? I'm finding an increasing amount of champion packs along the area now.Necrotica0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 What you gonna do, Blizzard??? It's been more than a month. the first serious complain should be already out at there earlier than June 15th. You did nothing about that. oh, maybe you nerfed some skills. Well I posted a bad bad complain (i apologize for the bad word used in that) and got deleted with no reply after I emailed the forum admin... You nerfed the IAS and increased the repair rate. (really, that's not related to most of the complain at all.) further more, you realize the game is too hard, and nerfed the enemy side... I just want to ask one thing... ARE YOU LISTENING TO ANYONE OR JUST YOUR DESIGNATED TESTERS? THE GAME ISN'T FUN ANYMORE, IT IS BORING!!!! WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE BALANCE CHANGE OR WHATEVER MAKES NO FUN WE WANT SOMETHING THAT CAN GET RID OF THE BORING PART WE DON'T PAY 70 FOR THIS 2-WEEKS FUN AND BEING SATISFIED WITH BORING WE WANT PLAY IT FOR YEARS AND FOR FUN that's all. IF YOU EVER NEED HINT, SPENT A WHOLE DAY AND LOOK THROUGH THE FORUMRC1312 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Where do you usually find your legendary item How much did you find, and where are they from? For my part, I have found about 6 legendary pieces (including set items) in about 300 hours of play time. They all were from white monsters from different act. (3 in act 1, 2 in act 2 and one in act 3). Is it just me or does it feels like regular monsters have more chance to drop them? It may also be the fact that you mow down a few hundred thousands of these normal monsters :PLordAzuRa7 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 If Cain is Dead... Then why is he dancing outside his house? After giving you the "Doom in Wortham" quest, Cain now attemps to stumble over to his pad, however it appears as if he has had a few too many and starts dancing behind Tyreal. He continues to cut a rug behind tyeral even after his untimely demise after the Wortham quest is complete. Dance of the dead...oneredflag18 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 The Developer Challenge Its simple... I challenge you to play your own game. Its very simple. Take a character with normal gear @ ~20-25k dps and without a massive healing exploit(you know what i mean, pure stacked resists to maximize the stacked LpS or LoH and cause the effective healing to go off the charts) into Act 3 from Machines of War on solo.. and clear it. Packs and all. You will not win. I doubt you'll even get past the first pack without massive repair bills. Fix your game. You're an embaressment to the industry. But do... prove me wrong. You won't. Fix it. Now.Quillim1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Make unid's non tradeable. Seriously in peak hours they are worse then gold spam bots. Or at least make a separate channel for selling them. I mean you can't sell them in the Auction House. There fore they shouldn't be tradeable.Rowley10 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Can we ever actually buy/sell gold? When is the RMAH going to let me buy sell gold?Saladid13 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 0 people playing on public servers Game is dead. I don't know what to say.SmellyFoot21 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 I even bought my Dad the Diablo Mousepad. For his birthday the Diablo 3 mousepad. For Father's Day the Diablo 3 hintbook. Him, myself, my uncle, and about 4 other friends played Diablo 2 back in the day for almost 2 whole years. What a waste. We all played Diablo 3 for about 4 - 5 weeks. None of us play anymore. Everyone reached 60, wondered where the custom skill points / character leveling went. What a waste.Fieros37 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 To buy or not to buy? (Legendaries) Saved up a ton of gold and really anxious to buy a few upgrades (namely movement speed gear) but is it worth it when they are slated to be buffed? I'm betting that is still pretty far off...Flyingwhales0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Log in Decide to do a MF run, run into a group of Quilrats,Blood clan shamans, SpearGoats etc that have jailer, knock back or nightmarish. Sigh and say #$%^ it, log off and play a fun game Seriously though, ranged enemies that just run are kinda ruining this game for me, they're so unnecessarily aggravating to fightOctopusbread3 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 What we MEAN when we say D3 is TOOHARD PT2 These are your best quotes. "It is my conclusion that Diablo III betrays the brand of the previous two titles." "The customization made everyone feel 'cool' and 'special' and the open diversity kept us hooked when we, perfectly content with our barb say, played with some random amazon or sorc and saw them kill in some new and fun way and then said 'wow...that looks cool. I think ill go roll a sorc/amazon' " For me the kill of customization destroyed this game. Where are my skill points, where are my customization options. And again, they are doing this same butcher the points strategy to WoW expansion (Pandara) so.... seems like Blizz wants a 4 - 10 yr audience or something. Blizzard needs to address this, and the people on the forums and the thousands of angry players. They need to tell us they are 'Diablo 2' revamping this disaster of a game.Fieros4 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Was monster damage per player hotfix reverted I understand that there have been changes to inferno difficulty tweaked for the sake of making content a little "easier" (smoothing the difficulty) in the 1.03 patch, however I find that playing in more than a 2 man group as a tank to be a near instagib experience against anything other than very easy champion packs. Act2+ mobs are where it is most noticeable. I have solo cleared inferno act4 as a monk with 1000 resist all/10k armor buffed. In act2 anything higher than a 2 player group is near unplayable and I actually think I was taking less damage post hotfix pre 1.03 in a 4 player group when my resist/armor was significantly lower. Anyone else see this happening as well? Again single player I have zero issues with even in act4, it is challenging but doable. However multiplayer 4 man in act2 is just an overwhelming amount of damage from any of the harder hitting mobs.OvaltinePlz4 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Whimyshire cloud drops shouldn't be nerfed This has actually affected my friends and I after the 1.03 patch whereby all clickable items like vases, chests, pots and etc were nerfed where they no longer drop items and the amount of gold had been reduced. Sure we understand the reasoning behind this for normal maps and acts where we do not want people to just farm clouds and vases. I'm ok with that. But what I feel isnt right is that even the clouds and pots of gold in Whimyshire had been nerfed. We spent quite a bit of time to hunt all the items needed to craft the staff of herding and spent millions to upgrade it to inferno staff. At the end of the day after we have finally cleared the whole map the clouds' drops are pathetic. Some with even less than 20 gold! From all the clouds in Whimyshire perhaps only one will drop a blue magic item, and the rest are whites or just a few penny worth of gold which is not even enough to cover our repair cost from running one run of whimyshire. As a result we are just farming normal acts or goblin which I think pretty much beats the purpose of having a unicorn level. I hope that something can be done about this because the purpose of nerfing chests and vases is to prevent people from farming them (like going to a portal, breaking vases and change another portal). But in Whimyshire it isn't easy to just go in, run about to open clouds and change map and therefore I think the cloud drops shouldnt be nerfed.Lovelle0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 d3 that bad? or forums just that negative? I browse theses forums alot and often see nothing but negative post or the game is horrible or !@#$ you blizz or refund! etc. etc. So I have to sit back and think is the game really that bad or is it just a negative attitude of the forums that seems to kind of spread? (not everyone is on these forums I'd probaly think that out of the millons that play a very small chunk of them is active on here) do you think blizzard maybe gotten a hint that there jewel of a title was a total bomb? persoanlly I Think the game is alright at best its not bad for 60 bucks had its fun and now its pretty much getting close to shelf material. overally was a bit disaponted provided some short fun but no where near as epic as it should have been or the hype around it. Also I been playing diablo since the very first one so for the 3rd in the series it was a pretty bad let down.doom2646484 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 It seems fairly obvious dmg has changed This may be my breaking point, I'll wait to see if it was a mistake or a glitch or intended. I've spent money in RMAH and I swallowed my IAS gear become useless, adapted to the 1.03 damage changes by dropping res and now if I just need it again, I'm not sure what I'll do. Reverse all the charges on my CC I guess.Coffee0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 The bots are helping Blizzard... Thoughts? So all these bots are gold farming bots, which makes everything cost more gold. So this encourages users to use the RMAH to purchase items. Since they can't find that much gold, they need to find a great item to sell for gold. This is +expected value for Blizzard. So financially its better for Blizzard to leave the bots alone as long as they can get away with it. Morally its not right of course - but we know where Blizzard stands when it comes to Morality vs Money.MuShMaN6 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 need trolls asap because i hate others and so do you Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 REAL problem with D3 Purchasing online and not getting suspended for, logging in from different locations after purchase, some odd payment problem. All can* be fixed then.sed0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 The IRS and the Diablo 3 RMAH Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 The future of the game They are just following the same path with WOW after it being such a success... You won't have 99 least not now... There will be a new expansion, which will let you to go 70 lvl, some new items, few new skills, maybe a new class and some new customization options. Then there will be a new one. Will let you go 80-85 lvl. New items, few new skills, maybe a new class and a few new "awesome stuff" like changing the color of your hair etc. and so on, until you've spent all you can on this game, while coming to forums and QQing about everything (I am doing this also) Meanwhile, probably a new game will be announced. Blizzard won't give a don't give a And no, they don't care about your "positive feedback" They care about the ways how they can squeeze more out of you, with you getting less QQ... Noone will give a sh*t about your opinion, unless it makes Blizzard win money...or lose it. Which means, let's say you are about 10 players which has great opinions of the game and you know that 10 player will benefit from it. You all spend 5 dollars on AH. And there is the other guy, he pays 250-300 dollars to the game and he is totally OK with the game as he is. He actually likes the way the game sucks, so he can put all his "well earned" stuff on your face. Well, you know what? The second guy's opinions are more important than you 10 guys. Because he makes blizzard gain more money. That's mostly about it. Welcome to the new era of "gaming"Bobbaa0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 To The AH Haters... Would you really want to experience the D3 economy WITHOUT the AH? Sure DH's and Wizards might be able to play with only stacking DEX and INT, but for everyone else we need specialized gear. Without the AH driving down prices, it would be impossible.Andrew10 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 42 / 50 posts in WD forum are WTS Need I say more? Move them please.Albyback0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Feedback this blizzard SalVitro8 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Do any 1 got Lv63 from act1-2 roll a Good? I farm Act1-2 so long,but all Lv63 are crap! After that i go Act3 farm,Rarely to seen a Lv63.... Any know Which Act can be more easily to get a good Lv63?Excalibur3 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Auction House It's still been greyed out since servers came back up!! WTF! Wait a few minutes my butt. How can I play AH Tycoon now?!SupaPat0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Botter making $400 a week. Not posting links but following a link from another thread, quite a few AH botters seem to be making BANK in the region of $300-500 a week. Even if banned, they just rebuy a few copies and keep rolling. Sigh. I was wondering why every time I found a good deal it was bought out before I clicked :|Phoenix28 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 ok. so the AH? I'm pretty sure the last blue post said the AH was up. But since 8pm EST 5pm PST i have been un able to look at anything on the ah, just grayed out. so basically wtf. it says wait a few moment. What does a few minutes mean 5 hrs? cuz i'm been trying all night.spouner0 Jul 3, 2012