General Discussion

Jun 29, 2012 $1 USD instant kill attack. Could we get a $1 USD kill attack? I would like to see the 1 dollar bill virtually decimate my enemies. The only problem I foresee with this 1 $ attack is the 72 hour waiting peroid. Maybe we could pause the game after pressing the $1 to kill attack until it finishes. Also could you balance the end game so use of the $1 USD kill attack is required. Maybe this attack will be overpowered we should make it $250 USD. I think it is in the spirit of pay to win.Spitfire12 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 bnet down? Anyone else having connection prob?Trisky0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Charged strikers in Act 2 They're orange bat-things that fly up out of the holes in the floor of the caves in act 2. Kill them and whatever loot they drop drops into the hole they just came out of, lost forever!!!!!! This has happened to me not once, but TWICE!!!!!! I want my money back!!!!!!AluminumTray0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Diablo 3 sadness, same story, new angle Diablo 3 is a game, I and many others have anticipated for years on end, so many people wanted the great sequel to the last game they loved so much and for a while were satisfied with what they received. People who quit the game didn't quite understand how much fun the last diablo 2 was to play over and over again and *%%* everything in sight only to farm loads of loot, trade it, hang with friends, duel whenever they wanted and do basically whatever build they wanted and still be successful. Diablo 3 grasped this love that the players had for the blizzard franchise, just like any other blizzard game (all in all I believe that they are all very successful even though I am not a SC or WoW fan but a diablo and WC3 fan). After people began to play the game through and through, they realized it wasnt the same as diablo 2's 3 stages of the acts progressing through Normal, Nightmare and finally Hell. D3 decided to make a 4th and ultimate difficulty for the most hardcore and dedicated players, me being a totally supportive blizzard fan thought this was a magnificent idea to significantly challenge the players. Sadly, I and many others sharing the same circumstance as me had to slowly grow into realizing what they were actually doing. The game became a repetitive nuisance, not in a good way like D2, but in a miserable and fun-draining siphon of life that would simply use its addictive nature to keep players in a sad and seemingly unending cycle. Many felt as though this would still change, the game would still have a potential to grow into something that was fun. Well, even after reading all of the extremely hate infused and disapointed fan's feedback, I continued to give the game the benefit of the doubt and the light shine of hope that maybe, just maybe something good will come out of it and I will be able to break free of Inferno's daunting grasp. This leads me to another topic, Inferno. The difficulty seemed like a challenge only the select few elite players and teams could handle. That it would be doable with many different variable builds and that the monsters would need to be carefully outplayed. Sadly this was not even close to the case. This idea of inferno was like falling out of a boat and missing water, it was just unimaginably gruesome. I wanted to face palm and slam my head against the keyboard just thinking about it, how could something I anticipated with such excitement and self motivation to achieve, end up being so horrendous and despicable. It is as if all of us fans just got to the boss Diablo, the master of all evil and ruler of everything hatred and chaos dependent, and he just looked us in the eye and spat in our face. I think the final boss of this game is the game itself actually, the game is the real ruler of all hatred, lies and torture. It brainwashed us, made us believe it was amazing, had us play it for hours on end (some fans as dedicated as me playing it for over 150-200 hours!!) and then once we finally thought we were strong enough to slay it and enjoy its miserable downfall, it was the one that slayed us. How mystical of an ending that could be.. it honestly caught me, I didnt expect that playing the game would be the actual "final boss fight" we had to deal with. And the boss won this time, versus everyone. Its almost twisted to look at it that way, but in all seriousness, we all felt as though we were growing and becoming more and more unstoppable. Once we approached late hell we realized that some fun builds we wanted to create and try were becoming extremely useless and we had to start cutting down and looking for help from the number crunchers, who would manipulate various skills in order to work in a select unison. The problem with those "perfect synergies" was just simply that they were the only god damn builds that worked! Nothing else seemed to be even worth taking into consideration. We came in thinking that without the stat tree we could do whatever we wanted! We could adjust the way we play the game as we progressed throughout, we could maneuver different areas of content with what WE as individuals considered the correct decision for the current time. And parts of the game just didn't want us doing just that, such as the new idea of Nephalem Valor. At first I was all for the idea of building my exploration and discovering abilities as I challenged myself at killing these seemingly unstoppable mobs. But then I began to realize the idiotic drawback of this wonderful passive, the limitation that it inflicted upon us by forcing us to not selectively change our skills when preparing to approach our next almost random mini boss fight versus the mobs we considered as the greatest enemy. This idea began to tear at me, I would be forced to play the same build over and over and maybe only hold 2 item builds for a single character. The game was starting to look gloomy, but as I progressed it seemed to beckon upon me, the items that I was farming to gear up to fight this so called "challenge" Inferno claimed to be, while in reality just being a pathetic gear check, began to slowly lose my enthusiastic attention. I now began to see that the gear could no longer be upgraded from a realistic perspective, with the auction house being an obvious trading system that was part of the game I looked at my build and realized that to upgrade my 300,000-1,000,000 gold items by just a few stats would cost me 10's of millions, I saw no point to do so. The gear check Inferno had established sure did work, I could not proceed past Belial of Act 2, normally i would repeat the challenge excessively and attempt to kill him with every possible approach, but the final boss was just winning again. The game kept constantly and progressively demotivating me until just about an hour ago where my mind went into an enigma, it snapped. I realized that i had spent 200 HOURS on a video game, that I expected to have insane amounts of fun and make a few bucks off to support my job-less summer, the game just began to tear at my head. How could a company that I loved so much and considered so superior to every other one do this to its own dynasty. Why would it ever even fathom to make such a downfall of a step, I played Warcraft 3 for 8 years, became a fanatic and moved on with DotA and then Heroes of Newearth, but when I heard that Diablo 3 was on the brink of its release I quickly dropped everything and gave it my full undivided attention, believing it to take over the grasp and out surpass the Diablo 2 that I loved and played for over 4 years as well. And as many have stated and seen everywhere else, it didn't. Not only did it not surpass it but it simply didn't even rival it. It cut the fun out and just killed all emotion and passion that gamers had towards this beauty of a game. Finally, to my expectations, blizzard quickly saw that the game they created was dying down, and I'm sure at least half way out of the care of their reputation, they began to try to fix problems, they hotfixed the drop rates and gave us a larger amount of the trash we could barely carry to the vendors. I was happy, higher level item drop chances meant we could all find that gear we wanted to identify so badly, but when I came back to play it still wasn't the same. Something was just stupefying about it. I played for a few hours and noticed how in Act II of inferno, the mobs were varying in strength, where some white mobs were completely unbearable, but 15 minutes later these same exact mobs in a different location of the dungeon were extremely easy. All of this trash began to boggle my mind and just make me feel so disgusted that I no longer wanted to play the game, too many things need to be fixed as of right now, and for now I can't say that I want to go back to playing the game in its current state that I was SO eagerly excited to play 5 hours ago. It just seems as though I don't care anymore, I'm sure that blizzard will think of something soon and somehow resolve the issue, I believe in them as a company and support them even after such a staggering crash landing of an amazing game. I'm sue they know what they need to do, and I will leave my undamaged expectations of the company to do its job correctly and uphold their perfect record of success. I hope you enjoyed reading this and can grasp it on a personal level that I have presented. Thank you blizzard for your past, but don't disappoint me this time. Good luck, with all due respect from your fan Grim.Grim4 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Magic Find Question Does having a lot of magic find influences the ilvl of the item that will drop or does it influences the stats on the item... Or both? Example: I was farming Act1 and I got a 63bow with no MF gear on while farming... But I unlocked it with 295% MF and the bow sucked only 507 dps. Other question how can a ilvl 63 have lower dps than 61 (will never happen in wow)... It is because I wasn't wearing MF gear while farming or just the crazy randomness of D3?Se7enthSinn5 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 iLvL reverted after crash? It seems like the drop rate is way lower after the crash a few hours ago. We ran through act 3 and got 1-3 ilvl63 even with 300% mf. Kinda !@#$ty or it might just be our luck. Just wondering if anyone else was getting this.Pogidragon5 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Why barbarians doesnt use strength? Why? i been searching the forums looking for what kind of equipment should i look the most with my barbarian (a lot of strength, a lot of vit a lot of all resistance) and what i've found is a lot of barbarians with low Strenght... examples: these are 2 different barbs, but i want to know... why they use low strength equipment? i mean strength is the main stat of a barbarian it gives you damage AND armor, so i want to know why people never use it and then.. what stat should i seek the most i know i should look for all resistance but.. all resistance and...? thank you :)Phantom21 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 I know random is random but... could we maybe get class specific items that actually have stats useful for that class? Im ok with the randomness of loot overall, but getting wizard hats with str and dex but otherwise good stats is my major pisser in this game. same with barb belts or dh cloaks with obviously caster stats.Backslider3 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Inferno players are the worst Each time I join an Inferno game players just leave the game at the first challenge. Elite pack they can't deal with instantly? Disconnect. It's absurd and just shows how bad the community is. While I agree there's no challenge but only cheap deaths and a constant gear check, you can't deny players are pussies who quit instead of doing some teamwork. It's unplayable right now for me.phantomite10 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Inferno Act II: Am I The Problem? Help me! Hey guys I'm not here to complain about the difficulty of Inferno because as I understand it, a lot of you are managing to get through it, but I am having a great deal of trouble so I'm here to ask for advice. My Wizard is geared in all i60-i63 rares, and has the following stats self-buffed: Health: 26,472 Damage: 26,420 Resists: 836-892 (73.59% - 74.83%) Armor: 5438 (64.45%) Life per Hit: 0 Life per Second: 513 I search the AH several times a day looking for upgrades, but I've reached the point where I simply can't find any upgrades that I can afford. I have ~160 hours played, and have only just managed to hit 1 million gold for the first time... I don't understand how people are selling items for 200+ million and expecting others to have enough gold to buy it.. But anyway that's another kettle of fish. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- My Progression: Act I: I have successfully cleared through Act I a few times both on my own and in groups. Certain champ combos can be tough, but for the most part it's been manageable. In addition to full clears I've done many Warden/Butcher runs with 5 stacks hoping for good drops, but nothing useful has come about so I've had to rely on the AH for all upgrades. Act II: I can kite a lot of groups to death using Blizzard, but it's very slow, very risky and not enjoyable. I find that even with my resists, I'm still being 2-3 shot by champs (sometimes 1 shot), and if I'm unlucky enough to be walled in or vortexed it's a guaranteed game over. Basically any time where I don't have the space to kite champs (and often and normal monsters), it's game over. I really enjoy the game, and have loved the challenge of Act I, but Act II just seems unrealistic. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- My Questions: Am I attempting Act II too early? Are my stats not yet good enough? If so, what should I be aiming for? Do I need to continue farming Act I for gear, or gold to buy better gear from the AH? I've been hitting my head against this brick wall for about two weeks now and I'm really losing interest. I don't want to, because despite all the raging it IS a great game, it just feels as though SOMETHING isn't right - is it ME (gear/skill) or is it the game? All constructive comments and advice are welcome. - BulBulvii18 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Why does blizzard hate bronies. I've been a blizzard fan for years, but this is an outrage. Blizzard is clearly discriminating against bronies. Blizzard has lost all of my remaining respect for them now. I am still going to play diablo 3, but I just wanted yall to know that I am not going to like it.pegasususus42 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Staff of herding issue, not solved. ... Put this in the EU forums on accident, may be of more use here since I use the US client.Tapeworm0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 It's Your Fault (Some Advice) If you get owned by an enrage timer, it is your fault Try getting more damage? If you die to reflect damage, it is your fault Try Life on Hit, HP/sec, Life Steal If your hardcore character dies to anything at all, it is your fault You get one death, it doesn't say 1 GLORIOUS death, just 1 death...peroid. If you are mad about the game and are still playing it, it is your fault There's an uninstall feature? If Inferno is too difficult even after you've spent your life-savings and student loans on gear in the RMAH, it is your fault Check out some strategy guides/builds/will of a templar. If Gold prices are making you cry, it is also your fault. You can find ways to make gold in this game, other people are doing it, legit even... News Flash 1: Video Games Are Challenging News Flash 2: You're not god's gift to gaming, you won't have the most gold, you won't get world first in every achievement, you won't be able to perfectly clear everything without dying, you will pay repair bills, your hardcore character WILL die at some point. This Just In: You're not going to become a millionaire from the RMAH either Too many kids with hoop dreams that failed in reality and now retreat to fantasy land only to get smacked around some more, sorry kids there's no safe haven from being lazy, uninformed and talentless. Laters!Ozajri31 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Belt Graphics It might be just my imagination, but aren't we supposed to have graphics for equipped belts? I remember seeing the Barbarian with those great big gut protectors- he even has them as class specific items, yet all the armor I found so far are curiously lacking in the waist area, so much so that they seem to leave a big empty space where one might think something else is supposed to go. Of course I haven't seen everything yet; I'm just trotting around in early nightmare, but with every new piece of armor found this thought keeps nagging at me more and more. And that was before I checked out some screenshots of other classes. Given the top-down view they'd hardly be seen most of the time, but isn't it weird?Grimm0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Whimyshire = act3/4? just wanted to know if this is confirmed with the drops.. cheersWindup3 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 What are you doing after 400 Game hrs? Here's what im doing after 400 gaming hrs 1) Log in, make a game and quit without playing after deciding the drop quality are so crappy. 2) Chat with friends on buddylist instead of playing. 3) Glance through AH do some window shopping, buying nothing. 4) Entertain myself at Forum. 5) log into game but surfing facebook instead 6) Tried to play again but after first elite decided its meanlingless and logged out.HelloWorld7 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Increase in LAG after patches? I am an experienced gamer with good computor, I have found from the game running super smooth at he beginning I am now getting more rubber banding and lag after each patch, anyone else noticed this?Marionhood0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Stuck at retrieving hero list, error: Im having this problem right now, anyone else?SnbHuanito1 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 5 stack NV; Seigebreaker So earlier today I caught wind of a hotfix with droprates increased. I quickly noticed it, almost too many ilvl 63's dropping, in Act3 today. Its now 3 in the morning and I just finished another Act3 run, stonefort, keep depths 1,2,3, fields, bridge, Seige I kill seige and he dropped 2 rares. I thought a 5 stack of NV was guaranteed 3 on bosses? seems like another slight tuning in droprates maybe? Hopefully I'm just a paranoid high on atmDale5 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Small Auction House Idea Would anyone else like the auction house to show new columns by the prices ,depending on what stats you choose in the drop down boxes on the left, and be able to sort those stats?Computer1 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 RMAH / GAH - Question for a blue Alright, so I've seen a few threads now regarding people getting banned from the game for violations of the TOU for the RMAH. A lot of the issues seem to revolve around the following line: 11. b) (iii) [You will not:] use the Auction Houses as an investment vehicle Here's my question: What defines use as "an investment vehicle"? Are we just not allowed to put a bunch of money to our accounts and then buy / sell? Or does it go further? Are we allowed to spend gold to get gear, and then sell the items on the RMAH? We aren't spending cash, just in game gold. And if that counts as using the AH as an "investment vehicle", doesn't that mean selling any item for profit counts as using it as an "investment vehicle"? I'm hoping a blue answers, or at least some serious responses.ejohnson42 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 WHERE IS THE PVP AT? Yes, i use caps caus im cool ... but seriously, remember the days of mmo's releasing with pvp? you know, like EVERY mmo that was released prior to this one had some sort of pvp . thanks for the high graphic's farmville RMAH = Fuel for the tractor to farm faster :)Kepo1 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 OH NO! i think we got ninja nerfed again. So i have been doing my thing since the hotfix...and i believe we were hit by another wave of ninja nerf. I am quite happy with the hotfixes changes so far, the drop rates seem very good now, atleast on paper. And that without mentioning the 2rare on 5nv for bosses. I dont know if any of you have been struck by the same thunderbolt as i, but it seems, regardless of the ilvl quality of the items droped, there are far fewer rares droping from 5nv (high 200-300mf) elite packs. With 1.0.3 been on for 1 week and a half now, i decided then to keep track of my drops (ilvl wise and quantity) It strictly took for account 250-275% mf (sometimes i did not remove String of ears because i would die) 5nv, and in the ponies lvl. It goes as follow. Mf with 5nv: 248 Number of elite packs:43 Total rare:93 Average rare quantity: 2.16 ilvl 50: ilvl 51:1 ilvl 52:3 ilvl 53:1 ilvl 54: ilvl 55:9 ilvl 56:7 ilvl 57:5 ilvl 58:9 ilvl 59:6 ilvl 60:10 ilvl 61:22 ilvl 62:12 ilvl 63:8 i believe the number now is much lower, i am not quite confident in posting my numbers yet, as my sample is very small atm, but i will definately get back with this information.MethTical12 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 NV buff suggestion Probably has been suggested before, but why not allow us to keep the buff until it runs out? Many players have been d/c d when they have had 5 stacks near a boss or when farming elites or whatever and it's pretty annoying. This would change that. To prevent abuse though, you could make it so that only if they resumed from same act and difficulty and they would have whatever time left that they had when they d/cd or logged. Thoughts?Raven1 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 D3 Dead? Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 c/o nonsense/hilarity I love the current offer game people are playing in gen/trade chat. At first I thought it was annoying, but now I just find it hilarious. All the sudden out of no where everyone is just takin offers left and right for complete garbage at 10x their value. Does this tactic work on anybody? example: [crap@ss 2hander] - 823dps, 23%dmg, 3% life steal. c/o 3mil The other day a guy posted a blue 800dps one hander with %steal and zero stats..."c/o 8.5mil." Yeah right, buddy. Obviously there are guy with real offers, but the fake ones are just too hilarious.Jted5 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 What's on the horizon past 1.1? One of the big problems with Diablo that I feel hasn't been articulated is the fact that the game, while on its face is fast paced, fun, and exciting superficially, is just lacking that je ne sais quoi. And if you need a good comparison as to what to do, look at Starcraft II's single player. You've got all kinds of single player missions - escort missions, time attack missions, holdout missions, exploration missions. Every single mission is different from each other with varying difficulty levels to suit every skill level It's what made the single player game so critically acclaimed. It's got something for you to test yourself against again and again and again. Now, imagine an exact copy of the game, but with every mission objective simplified to just "kill all enemy units". That is Diablo III. I don't fault the game for being an item hunt. Hell, that's what I wanted when I bought the game. I love the idea of item hunting. And I really like the game. But I want to love it. I want there to be a time attack for Act IV that rewards you the faster you can play through the whole thing. I want to feel that sense of urgency trying to beat Diablo to the Pinnacle of Heaven. I want Tristram to be swarmed with waves of progressively stronger demons with rewards based on how long you can possibly withstand the onslaught. I want there to be DOTA style PvP maps. This engine was practically /built/ with DOTA in mind. Maybe this is already planned for the PvP patch, but I'd never even heard anything so much as being hinted at. I want there to be infinite (or close to it) dungeons that get harder and harder the deeper you go in. I want "Gauntlet Mode" where all damage taken is reduced by 95% but you can only recover health with food randomly placed around the dungeon. (okay, this may be a stretch) But you get the idea. I'm not asking for more acts involving new scenery, voice acting, mob types, storylines etc. I'm fine with waiting for an expansion pack for that. Maybe Blizzard even preferred to divert resources for developing for the long term like they had to do with Cata. And if that's the case, I'm even fine with that. I just want to know that there's even bigger and better things planned post 1.1. I'm in this game for the long haul, but I'm really hoping there will be more to look forward to.Bulliwyf0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 why are repair bills so high? I cant even seem to make money now because repair bills are so this rate i can never afford the multi million gold items i need to continue threw act 2 on hell....fuhkyeanikka3 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Happy with the game now They just need to delete all the exploited gold but for a non-AH soloing game it feels better.stimmedcows0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 anyone else get sick from meteor? Anyone who casts meteor especially in succession makes me sick to my stomach. not emotionally, just physically it makes me feel sick. I'm wondering if this happens to anyone else and maybe possibly if there could be a change to the graphics for the skill. i doubt anyone will see this though :OMattsC14 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 An Angry Onion Demonic Tremor champion packs in Act 3 run way faster than me. Working as intended?OGCyrus0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 take your "godly" and shove it I want to yell at the guy who decided he would use the term "godly" for one item that he thought was so. Go back in time, and yell at him to never use that word. Or anything close to it, because it seems that everyone thinks their crappy item is "godly" Your item sucks. Stop posting it in here, the class forums, and everywhere else where it doesn't belong. Blizz you need to have a auto 20 minute ban on every person who starts a thread with "godly" In short, the only reason anyone looks is to tell you that your item isn't worth what you want for it. Please stop now. From your fellow D3 playerKyoshi15 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 The level cap sucks At least in D2 I still felt like I was doing something while I was playing. Those long hours of not finding any good loot I was at least working my way to a nearly impossible level 99. Hell if I did make into the mid 90's great gear wasnt as big of an issue. I just feel after I hit 60 and beat inferno it's not going to worth playing anymore. Once I have beaten inferno with all 5 classes whats the point?FriskyDingo3 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Suggestion Skill Bars Lock It's extremely annoying as range character to kill elite mobs and while doing so, accidentally drag out skill bar when moving/attacking at same time by accident. Let us lock the skill bar so this don't happen by accident..CentralDogma4 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Some things I'd like to see in the future Just minor issues that i have with diablo 3. much has been said about drop rate / servers / elite affixes / etc... Auction house: -4th filter to make it easier to find items you're looking for -Set item/Legendary stat filter • for a game that is marketed around being "random" (stats / map generation), it will make our lives much easier to filter out the random stats that come with sets and legionaries. -Increase # of pages for search results. • if set item/legendary stat filter cannot be done, i'm willing to slave away and look through more than 46 pages to find the item that i'm looking for. -Set minimum buyout range Set/legendary armor color / dyes (in general) since you can't dye set or legendary and you want your character to look good... can the dye colors be closer to the colors of set items? i've notice the colors on dyes are "Washed" out. they aren't as dark and rich in color as i would like. I've given up on all color and put white dye on everything since it looks the best. anyone else have an issue / gripe that needs to be changed or looked at? aside from all the common complaints about w/e i stated in the first sentence of this post.Derpling1 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Belial inferno solo -Live Hey, It's my first time going into a live stream on Diablo 3. I've heard many people saying Belial is near impossible. Well, here's how I do it. Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 i keep dieing in coop.. due to the client loading stuff when i teleport to my buddies... i get freeze up to 10 seconds and then im dead at the feet of some elite. id prefer the client loading all the needed animations BEFORE i spawn right in the middle of a fight >.<Broseph3 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 lag and rubberbanding issue how about we get a fix for this. seeing i rubberband when im tring to kite away to survive the impossible affixes and rubberband back to them and die. i mean i cant count how many times ive died due to it since hmm couple updates ago.... either that or lower the repair cost back to the orignal amout to make up for the issueLowdan0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Item Drop Buff Only Superficial? Can a blue verify that there wasn't a nerf to high iLvL stat roll chances? For example: Let's say the old percentage of iLvL 63 getting overall "good rolls" on stats was 10%. And the old drop rate of an iLvL 63 was, let's say a value of "5%". Now, let's say the new percentage of iLvL 63 getting overall "good rolls" on stats is 5%. And the new drop rate of an iLvL 63 is, let's say a value of "10%". These aren't accurate values, but displays in simple example a situation that would result in no real substantive change. We'll see if this is the case or not in the coming days. From my, and many others' experience today, it doesn't look good though. =/ edit: I know I don't have a sound sample size; this is just a question based on what I can only say has been circumstantial to this point.Bodach3 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Today in the News Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness that's experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death. Life is only a dream in which we are the imaginations of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather...Xyleth13 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Please make a softcore mode without the RMAH Hello Blizzard, What would make me happy is if you added a new mode that did not have a RMAH. Just like how hardcore does not have a RMAH. The items and gold in the softcore mode should not be tradable with the other modes. I think it would also be good if you doubled/tripled the drop rate of items in the new softcore mode without a RMAH. It could be called casual/plentiful mode. I think this would please everyone because people that want to use the rmah could still do so and the casual players that just want to have fun could do so. Thanks!Spitfire15 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Found 20M worth plan, what should I do? This is the plan for exalted grand armplates (bracers with 6 properties) that I am talking about. It is worth 20M in the AH, so I am wondering if I should sell it and flee with the money or teach it to blacksmith. I had a plan for exalted grand crag hammer. It was worth 1.5M and I didnt sell it. I thought I could make some nice hammer to sell and earn more than 1.5M. The best weapon I could make out of it was a 600dps that only earn me 500k gold. So it was a big disappointment. Is it going to be like that with the bracers plan? Will I only be crafting bad items, 200k worth items? I would like to read what you think about it. I'm interested to know what happened to you with those kind of plansDaveRock20 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 1.0.3b update broken. No rares with 5NV stack This has happened more than once where I kill an elite group with a full stack and no rares were dropped. AT ALL. At first, I thought I was mistaken but it's happened at least 3 or 4 times today. So what's up with that?mooo4 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 1.0.3b Delayed (Updated) 2.0 Continued from before... ... If you count economy changes as increasing drop rates then yes, you are right. And how is it a big change? What more were they supposed to go into detail? It's not rocket science to figure out what the message meant. Is it too much to ask to assume the players have an IQ of over 50? And lastly, big changes come in actual numbered releases, like 1.1 and 1.2, while a,b,c's are more for tweaking the little things and fixing issues that appear in the game from the implementation of the new patch. And if you think it's bad development for a patch to bring along new glitches for a game of this size you have no idea how game development work. The bigger and bigger games get in scope and size the more glitches will appear and the more reason for post-release patching. This is due to the fact as the game sizes increase the amount of money spent on development and testing will negligibly increase compared to that of the game size.ArcticSwan0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 The worst thing in this game is getting stuck Getting stuck by 2 mobs, illusionists etc in a game where most elites will have either arcane or poison or fire aoe on the ground that gibs you, is a !@#$ing joke. Improve the pathing mechanics please!bayrockx0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Oh these forums... Look at all the rage! The qq! The profanity! It feeds me! /popcornFish8 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Whats with the negativity? The most common thing i'm seeing nowadays on the forums are people saying Blizzard is "the worst company evar!" just because the launch of D3 has problems. I see people going like "ZOMG THIS IS A SCAM!" or "OMG THIS SUCKS AND SO DOES WC3, WoW, SC2, AND EVERY BLIZZ GAME BECAUSE D3 SUCKS" or something that involves anything political. My question is: How, and Why is this suck a bad game? I've seen a lot worse from other games, and this is compared to nothing to those games. This isn't Action 52, Big Rigs, Superman 64, or some game like that. Most of the negativity I've been seeing here has been more immature than more of a feedback. I thought I wouldn't see anything dumber like earlier in the mists of pandaria beta, people were saying GW2 was going to kill WoW because the beta was too buggy. But this, I can easily get facepalm from almost every complaint post.Steth0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Question on ACT2 (lvl63 items) ACT3(lvl63item Just wondering if their were any differances with lvl63 items in both acts e.g : will act3 lvl63 item have better stats than act2 lvl63 ? tksKJay6 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Lag Spikes when are we going to get the real reason for them to happen???JaimeD1 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 The death of Diablo Yeah, the death of diablo arrives next patch with the nerf of crit damage. When you learn how to make a game let me know, Activision.yamaftw23 Jun 29, 2012