General Discussion

Jun 14, 2012 Possible source of account compromises I believe I may have found the source of account compromises. If anyone who has been hacked can help me out, let me know if the following is also your experience: Go to your Facebook Account Settings. Navigate to Security on the left panel Click on Active Sessions I found a weird new session created from Maple Falls, WA that I know I didn't initiate. My D3 account was compromised 2 days after this. Hope this helps. EDIT: One person has confirmed a session from Los Angeles, CA. I ALSO had one from LA and had not been there at the time the session was created.whatupfoo11 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 BEST POST//QUOTE EVER "Hey guys, Diablo is all about farming gear. Except if you use skills that we think are too good. Then we'll nerf them. Except if you farm areas that are too productive. Then we'll nerf them. Except if you stack stats that we think are too good. Then we'll nerf them. Except if you want to farm bosses. We'll nerf them too. Oh, and except if you make too many games in a short amount of time. We'll take care of that too. But have fun with the RMA-- I mean, have fun farming gear."Zoe10 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Elite Health Regen What determines when they regen ALL their health at once? Sometimes I can whittle them down after 10 deaths, but then they regenerate everything, so I have to start over. Just curious.Pheqes3 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 whats min lvl item for inferno salvage I know ive got some from lvl 59 gear before im wondering whats the lowest lvl because i think ill vendor anything thats not able to make inferno salvage bc hell savage just doesnt seem worth it at all compared to the vendored gold im in act 1 inferno so alot of hell salvage loot still dropsSeige3 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 If inferno isn't for casuals... 1) Whats the purpose of hardcore? For the super hardcore? Hardcore players already have a mode. 2) Why can you sell/trade the gear? It destroys the economy if the gear for only hardcore players can be traded and sold. It makes hell level gear worthless. 3) Why is act 1 easy? Mobs have virtually no passive abilities and have the time appear to be asleep standing up. They are slow and sometimes die before they even start to chase you. By the way...I have a character in Act III Inferno and another in Act II. Inferno is failing right now and if you don't want it retuned, you are a moron. Mobs in act 2 should not swing for 10x as much damage as the butcher. Melee shouldn't be able to tank elites to the face in act 1 without even paying attention, then be completely unable to fight elites in act 2. Melee is a faceroll gear check. Ranged is nothing but patience and beating your head against the keyboard in boredom. Elitists on this forum (people who think they are elite but play a completely skillless game) seriously need to get some friends. That's why this series has always been fun. Playing with friends. This isn't a console game. It's a skillless grindfest. Kiting and off screen attacking? zomg so hard. Getting in and out of combat with leap or charge? TOO PRO! Seriously...this isn't skill. It isn't hard. It's just boring.Poppedcollar9 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 LADDER D3 Ok, hear me out on this. I think we can possibly save this game if we separate real-currency servers to in-game currency servers. It's honestly going to make the game really unbalanced, especially in PVP, which is disappointing that you brought out RMAH before PVP. Every real Diablo gamer knows that pvp was the only thing worth doing in there, and fighting for loot on Baal & Diablo (non-expan player). Seriously though. Can we do that please? Can we actually make the game worth playing? Can we actually play the game and say "I found this." Instead of saying "I bought this." Can I get a thumbs up?Posole0 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Error at updater-- trying to resolve issue. So i tried to launch D3 today and i got this error : ERROR: The file "/applications/diabloIII/updates/d3-0-9991-osx-final.MPQ" appears to be corrupt. you may need to download this file again. First, keep your anti mac sentiment to yourself as i dont care. looking to see if anyone else has had issues like this and how it was resolved. This happens at Launcher patch update. i am un-able to by-pass the launcher and play the game.Nurotek1 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Great gear drops Hey all, Just trying to find a community buzz over where you have gotten good gear to drop. I've farmed act 3, act 4, and inferno pony with 5 neph stacks and don't seem to see much luck. Where are people getting these 1500 dps weapon drops, etc. Look forward to hearing some feedback. Thanks.Doc6 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Bidding w/ RMAH So when we bid the money is taken from our account obviously, how long after we're out bid is the money returned to our paypal account?CanadianEh0 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 New quote of the day "Beating children always does them good and instills the Lord into them. As for this game I would need to see some of the frontal scenes in order to fully condemn it." http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=62815PainPita0 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Bidding using Credit Card This is not appearing in RMAH FAQ, or maybe i just miss. I think this is very important Once we bid, is the amount immediately put on hold/ deduct? Or is it till we have won, then the amount is hold/ deduct?LaughingGor0 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 RMAH wont work with paypal? i have my paypal account on my battle.net account but when i try to sell something on the ah it says that i need to set it up when i already have. Any help?nking42 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 So whats a bigger let down? Duke Nukem Forever or Diablo 3....Jimz3 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Having to play on battlenet servers... Having no other option but to play on battlenet crap servers just to play single player for this game completely sucks. There is absolutely no reason, if all you want to do is play single player D3, to have to endure lag, disconnects, and all other typical, daily internet game BS. It is completely ridiculous and WILL be the reason I ultimately quit playing D3.RiPPeR3337772 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 shielding Dune Thresher WAR OF ATTRITION. To preface this, i think that Inferno difficulty (at least in my experience with it) is fine. I got to inferno about two weeks ago, and i've spent maybe 10 hours farming Act I for better gear to feel like i have a shot at moving on. I play almost every day, but sometimes for just an hour or two, so it feels about right. Anyway, to the point: the first blue pack i ran in to in Act II were dune threshers with shielding. I came pretty close (every mob was at 30-40%), but I couldn't kill them within the death timer (enrage timer, whatever it's called). I'm playing a WD, and even though my build is a little defensive I think, i haven't ever had trouble killing a magic pack within the timer before. Is this just a part of the higher difficulty? Am i just not doing enough damage? I could only lure them out for 2 or 3 seconds at a time (during which time they might be shielded anyway), but i could only really lay in to them while the temp tank had them taunted - I was soloing while this happened, but like i said... I've never had this problem before. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#aSUdZf!ZWV!bcZZ.c My build at the time.DinosaurVP0 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Proposed solution to AH bots Even though a bunch of bot accounts have been deleted, it is very obvious that there are still AH bots out there. In my search for items, I set my search criteria and then started incrementing my buy price refreshing the cache. From one request to the next, it takes about 1 to 1/2 seconds. So I made a search, incremented the number, did another search and a new item showed up and it was already listed as sold. So that means an item was listed and bought in under a second. There's VERY good chance that was a bot since I think it would be next to impossible for someone to move their mouse that fast. Also, I saw this over and over. It will be impossible for Blizzard stop the bots (people are writing custom ones outside of the "known" frameworks and doing things very low level), but there's still a very easy way to catch people who are obviously using AH bots. This is what I think Blizzard should do to solve this problem: When an item is listed, mark the time. When an item is sold, mark the time. Log the difference between those two times to a person's account. This is the list-to-buy time. A human can buy an item in 1-2 seconds after it has been lsited if they're very fast. A bot will almost always be under 1 second. Watch the youtube videos showing an AH bot and you'll see how quickly they do it. Once this time has been logged, all Blizzard has to do is scan for accounts where many instances of the same item have been purchased and the MEDIAN (so they don't buy older items to throw off the detection) list-to-buy time is under 1 second and you've pin pointed a bot with 100% certainty. I'm very discouraged with the AH with those that are still cheating and are now able to make very real money from it.spider7 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Worst multiplayer game ever D3's system directly discourage you to play coop. 1. better loot does not drop with more players 2. more players make the game hard while not rewarding at all 3. AH completely eliminates the need for trading, bartering and interaction 4. no custom games so you can't join a game for specific reasons like pvp why do we need a specific place for pvp? it doesn't even make sense. if people are so afraid of being hostiled, give an option to allow hostile when making a game. it's too simple. pvp could be enabled right now, "let players hurt each other." it's not some programming marvel. matchmaking is ridiculous. join a game and leave it, rejoin and it will probably put you in the same game you just left. so many games have players just idling. sometimes i would get the same match 5 times in a row. there is absolutely no reason to play with other people in d3. the reason it is the worst multiplayer game ever is because it practically has no multiplayer component. i don't care that loot sucks or classes suck or whatever. all of that can be fixed. i doubt the fundamental aspects of d3 is going to be changed though because that would mean jay wilson would have to admit that he made a fundamental error and that he has no idea how to make multiplayer rpgs and is a talentless hack. i've played over 130 hrs of d3 already. that's more than most single player rpgs i've played. so it's worth the 60 bucks. i'm probably going to quit today. ultimately d3 is just a game. there are many games to come so it's not a big deal. it's just sad because i had so much hope for d3. lastly i want to add a little tidbit. did any of you ever wonder why they didn't make a d2 sequel sooner? under vivendi, they could not because the good developers left and formed blizzard north. now they hand the reins to jay wilson here who hasn't had any experience making good games. where did this guy even come from?constancy9 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Barbs 3 Second Taunt... Fix it! http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5811801150?page=1#4Wembley0 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Can we have a search for inventory items finally an addition that would help players. a simple search could help u determine whats in ur inventory with the stats u need by the application of search filters. please make it happen blizz.zzWHITEOPSzz0 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Please let us see stats of sold items in AH Please. Is it possible for Blizzard to update it so we can see the stats of our sold items?!DKSMOOVE8 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 remove boss rez timers on solo? thoughts, comments, concerns? remove boss rez timers on solo playhodgepodge0 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Act 2 Wasps. 40k health 689 poison resist All resists at >650 dead in less then 2 seconds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyltK6pmJGg&feature=relatedDurnik1 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Issues with the RMAH Why all the yelling and screaming about the RMAH? Don't get me wrong here, i'm not at all interested in the RMAH but i quite honestly don't see the point in folks pulling their hair out in frustration and rage over it. I understand that some folks will want to use the RMAH and will have no problem at all with handing over cash for in-game items / gold. I have no problem with folks who would do this. It is their money to do with as they wish. The whole RMAH deal is entirely elective, you can choose to use it. Nobody is forcing us there. There will be grossly inflated prices, that is to be expected with something like this. But like any free market the consumer will eventually dictate the price. If someone decides to sell an item for an ungodly high price... So be it. Simply don't buy it. Prices will eventually go down. If however folks snap up those items and decide to spend hundreds of dollars on an in game item... So be it, obviously (as much stupid as it may seem to some) those items are 'worth' that much money. But hey, who honestly cares? If i decide to sell my beat up old deathtrap dodge minivan on the side of the highway for $1,000,000 and some moron buys it, EVERYBODY is a winner. The moron has a nice beat up minivan deathtrap that they obviously REALLY wanted, and i am up $1,000,000. Winner winner chicken dinner! Like i said, at the end of the day this RMAH deal is totally voluntary. I have no interest in it at all but i totally respect the fact that some folks will want to use this feature of the game and i feel that all the cat-calls against the RMAH are simply another facet of this occupy mentality that seems to have spread, herpes like, through our culture of late. And lets face it and be totally honest here.... If while pottering about in-game you get your hands on the mother of all legendary items, lets say the [Legendary Nut Massaging Codpiece of !@#$ Yeah!] and you think that out there in the world there is some game fanatic who will gladly pony up $300 for it, you would be a liar if you tried to tell me you wouldn't run laughing to the RMAH.JRooster0 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Can't buy WoWtime with blizz dollars c'mon blizz i kinda miss WoW let me spend my blizzard balance to buy WoW time that seems pretty fair right?Preacher3 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Friends have stopped playing Hi all, I don't use the Auction Houses (something I've ended up being grateful for, as you'll see), and that means I've taken a lot longer to play through the game than my friends who have used them. Out of the four of us at my work that bought the game on zero day, I'm the only one still playing (currently at The Butcher in Hell). Of all dozen or so people I personally know who bought it, only two other than myself are still regularly playing. The three from work completed the game (Normal to Hell) inside two weeks (using AH gear) and they genuinely can't believe I'm still interested in playing the game. They've all said "Once you get to level 60, all that's left to do is farm Hell to get enough gold to buy AH gear so you can survive Inferno. And, there's nothing new about Inferno -- it's the same storyline, just takes forever -- and mob-kiting gets pretty boring pretty quickly." Before I get shouted down for being a hater, or complainer, I'm posting this because I'm genuinely sad that the game I waited all these years for just doesn't seem to have the longevity to keep people engaged. Those first few weeks were so much fun, and therefore it seems like there's a hard cap on the game's enjoyment. The proof of this is that everyone I personally know has lost interest. And, if I were part of the Blizzard team, I'd be concerned about that. Is there anything that can be done to keep people engaged after level 60 / Hell completion? Or to lure back those that have gotten bored? TL;DR: have witnessed vast majority of D3 players I know personally bailing because of lack of longevity and want to know if there's anything that can be done about it.Septicor0 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Can't link PayPal to Bnet? READ HERE! I'm having a problem linking my existing PayPal and Battle.net accounts. When I attempt to link via Battle.net, I get the following error: We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow. Return to Blizzard Entertainment, Inc PayPal At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to Blizzard Entertainment, Inc and try another option. I have mobile authenticator and SMS messaging set up (and confirmed both are working properly). Is anyone else getting this error, and if so, have you found a workaround? I'd rather not set up a new PayPal account just to use RMAH >.< Edit: Checking in here. I thought I was 100% verified (on the surface it appeared I was; PayPal even offered me a shiny medal that I could link to others to show that I was fully verified). However, my bank account was verified but my credit card was not. Once I verified my cc (immediate charge with code which allows for quick verification), I was able to immediately link my Battle.net account with PP and I've now got my first RMAH auctions up. Whole process took less than 5 mins. Hope this helps!Jasinthe9 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Gameplay Suggestion I'm sure many of you guys have run into the same issue, where you join a public game only to realize the other person is afk. I'd suggest creating a little panel or hotkeys to set a status such as "active" or "afk" so people know as soon as they join the game. I dunno, this would make things easier for me, knowing I'm joining an active party instead of hunting for a game with someone actually in it.Kkrzy0 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 LET US DUEL LET US DUEL IN GAME. Thanks blizzard.Baborock6 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Blizz adressing issues with RMAH not gameplay I m not suprised about this since its free money for them but it really shows you where their priorities are. They made sure this was implemented into the game before any real fixes to the game because hey, they got you to buy the game now they don't really care if you play or not. Only the hardcore will use the RMAHTreetrunks0 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Sorry, but I lost a lot of interest in D3. I would really just like to post a plea on here that hopefully someone will hear. Literally all posts on here get flooded out within a few minutes anyway so I really don't expect anyone to. 1. First off, how do we find a good party anymore? The public games are full of afks or 1 other player who stays at the blacksmith or in their stash nonstop. Do we go to the flooded general chat that just has nonstop site spammers and advertisers Blizzard does nothing about? Fill me in on this. 2. Second, I was searching for some new gear for my barbarian. He is a level 60 I made before my wiz, but still sucks and will always be horrible until barbarians get majorly buffed in some way. One of the most popular characters will not get buffed by making wizards and demon hunters perform equally as bad. Barbs need a buff!!! But yeah, the gear is almost impossible to balance for barbs too. 10k+ dps and 40k+ vitality is very hard UNLESS you have about 2-3m gold. That is my lifetime earnings from 2 characters that are 60. I think that the huge balancing delay was somewhat pointless. 3. What is the end goal of the game? I really don't think it is even getting better gear anymore. I have achieved some of the top gear already on my wizard and I really don't have too much interest on improving it. The legendaries and sets are so bad it is not even funny. There will not be PvP for another year just like the other mass delays in the game. Well honestly, I don't really care about achievements or hardcore because that is pointless as well without some sort of end goal. PvP would at least give me the motivation to improve tactics and skills. The same goes for some amazing legendaries or sets, which we all know don't come close to half of the rares in the game. 4. Server quality and AH quality is pretty bad. The commodities have been down for so long now. Half of the time the AH is glitched anyway. Somehow yesterday, I was charged over 400k for items I bought out over an hour before and it didn't show any change in gold or transaction history. It is not like my game is glitched, just that the AH was not tested and has so many glitches. It really takes a week to fix this stuff? Really, I am just sad that my interest in a game I waited years for faded in less than a month. I think that there was some amazing effort put into the creation of the game and the product came out quite amazing as well. It is just the overall maintenance and effort of keeping the game alive that failed a bit. When you go into a chat room and see a bunch of spamming accounts or you see about 700 dps on all legendary weapons, it makes you feel bad. I can barely play the character I have been so excited to play all these years (the barb) or at least find a good party in public games. Anyway, I might play a lot more if PvP comes soon, but for now I really don't know why Blizzard is letting the potential game of the year slip through their fingers. Please don't think that I hate Blizzard or Diablo 3 in any way; I am really just trying to tell everyone the serious issues that are going on and eating at the game.Blizzard9 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 inferno staff of herding staff I'm looking for someone to create a act 4 inferno game so I can get the plans for the staff please. Preferably free please and Thank you.Pumpernickle2 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 inferno carry service good day guys, I'm a beefy monk tank offering my services to carry you through all the acts of inferno, my specs and prices listed below: fee: act I 250k act II 350k act III 450k act IV 550k specs: hp: 45k dps: 15k LoH: 1.8k LpS: 1.8k Res: 1156 Armor: 10k Asp: 2.10 Dodge: 35% Block: 42% (4k-5k) add me Sjet#1186 and type "inferno carry service" on the pm boxSjet0 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Will paypal charge its usual 2.9% +$0.3 rate? I know Blizzard takes off $1 along with 15% of all auctions sent to paypal, but will paypal also take off its usual 2.9% + $0.3 as well?Kaylo7 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 harder to farm inferno butcher now? i got to inferno not long ago and started farmin butcher a couple of times. after the maintenance this morning, i find that it's harder to kill him now... any1 else notice the same thing? i got him to near-death, as i can't c his hp bar anymore, then it's fire everywhere. if i run, he pull me back and stun me with his chain attack...frustrating...ijnek4 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 1.03?? whens it coming? So whens the big patch coming, all i have heard is later this month...is there a date or time or can i get blizz to just email me when it gets here so i can give this thing one more go? Because if you think i am gonna just farm gold in act 1 inferno till you guys decide to balance and fix things i will just throw this !@#$ing game out the window...im sure if i went to the torchlight forums and asked when there game is to be released i would get an answer.karmah12 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Unidentified Items in Auction House This idea has probably already been stated but I'll voice my opinion. I think it would be cool if you could sell unidentified items in the auction house. I see people selling unidentified items for a lot, and i would buy it too if it wasn't such a big hassle to find people on the forums->add them in-game-> have them join game->trade (and for a chance to get scammed). I don't think it would be that hard to add either...just make a section where you can buy unidentified items. What do you guys think?CtrlAlt133710 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Diablo action figures...yea or nay? Would you like to see something like this? Have they ever released anything like this? I for one (43 yr old male) would love this? I'm thinking D1, D2, and D3 renderings of Diablo itself. Andariel, Mephisto, Baal, Tyreal, and Decard Cain. D3 renditions of each class male and female in 3 different stages of armor. No armor, moderate armor, Inferno armor. Would you buy this? What else would you like to see?Lucky1311 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 organizationed journal list please! I like to get all of the story and its hard to keep track of the journal lists that are found for. Part 1 of something is not even next to the part 2 that is found. Please blizzard seperate the lists with what act its found on and when found please have it automatically next to and. In order where ot should be. I don't want to have to search my whole list for all the different parts of the story from a journal found. Please and thank you. Anyone else agree bump.hta3ci2 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Help Can Someone help Me hell act 3 add me joey#1922Joey0 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 monsters - faster, more blues and yellows? Patch changes? Monsters are faster and there are more champ packs and yellows. HC Normal Act I just outside of town and having to kite and worry about potion cooldown.kainai2 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 WoW players worth more to Blizzard Has it occurred to anyone else that it would make terrible business sense for Blizzard to make Diablo 3 too great of a game? It seems obvious to me, if Diablo 3 lived up to all the hype and became the best game of, not only the year, but of the decade, Blizzard would be losing quite a few of its World of Warcraft subscribers in the process. This is something Blizzard absolutely does not want and it's completely understandable from a business standpoint. It would be an different matter entirely if Diablo 3 was a product from a different company. Then it wouldn't matter to the manufacturer if WoW players were jumping ship to spend their limited free time playing Diablo 3 instead, in fact it would probably be something of an objective for a competing gaming company. They would make Diablo 3 as great of a product as they can possibly achieve for their present and future customers. Unfortunately this is not the situation. If WoW players started unsubscribing in droves to play Diablo 3 instead, it would be an absolute financial disaster for Blizzard. They would be proud to have created such a beautifully polished game that everyone absolutely adores, but they would be kicking themselves in their hindquarters when the quarterly profit report comes out.Gneejack26 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 ****Spoiler***** Diablo normal level. Wow was so looking forward to fighting Diablo like in the orginal running around the maze ducking and running, then swinging around a closed area to attack from the other side or behind...... Reallly? Diablo is just another ..... Oh crap I got him down to XXX hps now change to another style and enclosed area and fight some more..... oh wait I killed his alter ego, back to the starting area to fight some more........ boring!!! Oops, I died..... now I have to go through that stupid shadow fight all over again.....sigh! Loved the game to this point..... Hey devs (I know there are a lot that will disagree with me on this point) changing a game style mid game from a run and shoot to a "locked into one tiny little area" isn't cool. If you creat an open area game......stick to it. Giant NPC (like the 1st lord of hell)..... when all the others as muck smaller..... sigh! Man personally I wish game devs would stick to one style of gaming per game..... I'm old and have real probs with good old arthritis (among other ailments) I purchase games by what they appear to be in the ads.... Yeah I beat the bosses...... tried Diablo once (lol and died) but the fight was so boring and repetive I lost interest in killing him.... Will play the others to that point and move on... Sorry (again my prefs), but moving on to another tougher level and replaying the game all over again with more NPC's isn't for me..... Ok I'll get flamed for this no doubt.... but I have/am enjoying D3 but once alll chars are at big D's fight...... I see from the forums its just more of the same thing (just harder)... After all the above..... the Devs dod a good job. The game's stable, and clever. Good sounds and the story isn't bad for a dungeon crawler which no one expects much of a story to begin with.Hawk0 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Gambling Suggestion: Enhancing Items Using a rare tome to upgrade your weapons or armor. Use once on Weapon/Armor adds weapon rating/armor 100% success = Weapon +1 Use twice on Weapon/Armor adds weapon rating/armor 100% success = Weapon +2 Use third time 33% success = Weapon +3 or 67% item is destroyed. Use fourth time 33% success with stats improvement Weapon +4 or 67% item is destroyed. Use fifth time 33% success Weapon +5 or 67% item is destroyed. Use sixth time 33% success with stats Weapon +6 improvement 67% item is destroyed. and so and forth Add glitter or special effects for every few levels of enhancement to identify an enhanced weapon to other players. New commodity to trade. Destroyed weapons - item sink. Better items for the gambler. What you guys think?Vaynel1 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 RMAH - Paypal..wtf? Nice. So I buy an authenticator, with $10 shipping costs, and now I suddenly need sms authentication to withdraw to paypal. Seriously, screw you blizzardRayonMazter1 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 I finally get it! (Act 2 inferno) I finally got into Act II inferno this morning. However before I jumped into the quests I decided to buy a few things from the AH. I read thread after thread about how difficult Act II inferno is... and well... haha it was hysterical! My barbarian was basically dieing from everything lol! I was not even mad, just laughed thinking, "Omg the forums were right". Now I know why people had to corpse jump to get anywhere and I don't blame them because I am currently doing the same! Thought I'd share and I can't wait for the patch to correct this because I am 100% stuck in Act I inferno seeing how all the gear I would need is 20million+ Cheers, RoccoRoccoTheBarb23 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 help please - getting kicked so if I have my game paused for anymore than about 10 minutes (approx) the game boots me from the server. Anyways around this? - or do I just portal to town and not pause the game....?Tyrennii1 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Waiting period for the real money AH? Why in the hell am I having to wait to use the real money AH more than 2 weeks after I bought this game? This is absolute BSneoxaero2 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 wtf str on items I would like to know why every damn item I ever come across has strength, then about half of those have int, half of those have vit, half of those have dex, about about 1/149081498108914th of those have dex + vit and nothing else to screw up the stats... Seriously, why does EVERYTHING have strength on it?Andjay0 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Bugs Galore! 2 New Bugs I Just Noticed: Bug 1: As of about 30 minutes ago, I can't link items in chat. This applies to 9 of 10 items I tried, only my currently equipped boots will link. When I attempt to link an item in chat, I just get a super long code that makes no sense. Bug 2: The achievement bug that started today, some have discussed this, but not nearly enough. When a person joins your game, you can get a few achievements just from them joining, if they have them completed. These include several crafting achievements and the Stash upgrades achievement. Blizz can we get confirmation that this is being worked on?Obstacle9 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 AMA RMAH Entrepreneur From the Future I come from 10 years in the future and have made millions of dollars on the RMAH. In fact I made so much money I created a Time machine to enlighten everyone that it is possible.Rabidwhale1 Jun 14, 2012