Demon Hunter

Aug 22, 2012 Godly bolo quiver for sale In AH c/o 98m... Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 Any consensus on the 1.4 primary attack? Just looking the primary attack for the glass cannon build, should i stick to hungering arrow or is there other viable/better options? Also please share any other build changes that might be helpful! :D please! :) thanks for any help.Talason4 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 So anyone with some new Nats pieces yet? let's see the new shiny!Veritech7 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 Current price on US for Nat Mark with 120+dex I'm from Eu so i am wondering how much the prices raised since patchNevenka6 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 LOL... Vault is getting NErfed... My god, I'm vaulting through Act 3 Trash and burning everything in seconds. It's hilarious.ZJINM78 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 PC on Nat's Helm 654 Armor +90 Dexterity +40 Arcane Resist 4.4% Chance to Fear on Hit Ignore Durability Loss +255 Armor (included in total) Empty Socket What is this worth?AceFong5 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 Could someone give me a rough price for this? +79 dex +82 vit +43 physical resist +6% attack speed +161 Life on hit +2187 health globe crap I searched on the AH for just dex, vit, phys resist and LoH (no attack speed) and the only thing that came up was 100mil. I'm fairly certain I'm not quite that lucky, so could someone give me an idea what it's actually worth? Thanks.voosh2 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 Gearing up ideas Hello, I'll begin with I stopped playing a month ago but started back up yesterday due to the patch. So far I am satisfied but I am wondering how you all get 100k+ dps? My gear right now is borderline garbage I wanted to be able to take a hit or two so I stacked res. But as a result I only have 30k DPS (no SS). I am wondering what you all would recommend I do as far as hunting for specific stats and items.SurfBum0 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 Cartwheel DH (Theorycrafting) With the change in Trail of Cinders.. DHs are using it more than ever. But I asked myself.. I want them to die with my leet ballerina skills. I give you, my theory-crafted DH Build. Things to need? HIGHEST CRIT CHANCE POSSIBLE. Below are the highest possible crit chance rolls on any given item. As you can see, you can reach as high as 96 percent Crit Chance. Here: base 5 ring 9 ammu 8.5 helm 6 gloves 10 bracers 6 quiver 8.5 Passive-Archery 10 Scoundrel 3 Inna's Pants 1 2piece nat 7 head bow 2piece nat 7 boots cloak Bait in Trap 10 Sharpshooter 3 Nat's Bow 1 tal rasha belt 1 Total 96 DH PS: Those might be wrong and whatnot, but you get the point/idea. NOW FOR THE SKILL SET. CoT + ToC + Bait in Trap That's it. Trail of Cinders will kill most enemies, while Chain of Torment will proc Nightstalker to give you just that "infinite" feel of Discipline. As for other skills? Go for what like SteveC's build. Companions doesn't proc ShSh to reset, and so does Smoke Screen(from my last try), so those are also stuff that are viable. Those are 2 skills already Other viable skills to use/get: Prep-Battle Plan/Scars or the slow Discipline regen rune. Shadow Power-Gloom for defensive purposes, Blood Moon for more Leeching power So.. that's it. I tried that already pre-1.04 and it works already, but the Crit Chance is heavily needed. Wolf Companion deals extreme amounts of Damage, Boar for Crowd damage.Chrizzle1 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 Why nerf players playing appropriately? So I've always been a Demon Hunter that completely 100% fully stacks defensive stats. I remember in the video about how "you will die in inferno" one of the dev members says "you'll really need to focus on your defensive stats if you want to beat inferno" so I did just that. I've always stacked high amounts of vitality, life on hit and resistances. With the arrival of 1.04 I feel like you simply catered to all the players who want high numbering crits while punishing those players who actually play the game correctly. Stacking pure dex on a DH and doing 400k dps with 12k life shouldn't be supported. There is no fun in being 1shot over and over. So why did you cater to these players? The specific changes I'm talking about is the proc coefficient on grenades. I understand Caltrop's "Jagged Spikes" was a little broken (you could've changed the proc coefficient on it?) but when you touched grenades and made high survivability specs poor it just became stupid. The whole point in focusing on defensive stats is so that you do more sustained damage due to staying alive for a longer period of time. With this change it's become nearly pointless to play a defensively stacked demon hunter. It's sad to know that I'm just talking to myself because no Blizzard employee will ever read this or understand its content. tl;dr inferno was about surviving and gearing defensively. 1.04 catered to the WoW kids who want to see large crits and do massive amounts of damage as their "dps" class. there's no point in sac'n 90% of your dps for defensive stats anymore.Altnob2 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 Question on New Buriza To those who have the new Buriza, have you tested Hungering Arrow with it? Is the Pierce Chance additive? 65% Pierce Chance Buriza 35% Pierce Chance Devouring Arrow 65% + 35% = 100% Or is it multiplicative? 65% Pierce Chance Buriza 35% Pierce Chance Devouring Arrow 65% + (100%-65%)*35% = 80.5% let me know. Many Thanks.ragnakore1 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 Accidentally sold my WD best gear to vendor Oh man, so I decide to check out the new patch after months away from the game. My first and favorite character is my WD, but I had been playing my Barb for months before I quit. So for the first time in a long time I log onto my WD, see my bags are nearly full, sell everything, go do a quick Butcher run just to try out pets and some stuff, realize half way through I'm in my MF set and my heart sinks realizing what I had just done. Literally sold to vendor 20 million worth of gear lol. Oh hey, welcome back to diablo :)Thordin3 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 Natalya's mark legacy hey guys, i decided that I'm letting go natalya mark at a cheaper price than ah . add me at prestige#1690 if interested ^^ lowballers will not be entertainedPrestige4 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 WTS GODLY RING 55dex 48vit 43physical resist 4%life 28%crit damage 16%gold find 3.5%crit chancePrestige0 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 PC:152 dex 15 iAS 18 MF 10 disc 7.5 cc quiver Rare Quiver 152 Dex 15% Attack Speed 13% Extra gold 71 Life per Second 18% Magic Find 10 Max Disc 7.5% Crit Hit Chance I checked the AH for quivers with 15% AS, 10 Max Disc, MF, 150 Dex, 7 CC and there are only 3 available. Cheapest is 30/55 mill and most expensive is 100/100. I would assume the 100 is overpriced, but is the cheapest, too? No idea about quivers. Thanks in advance.Piffle3 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 trail of cinders with dh tanks since dh tanks can take abit of dmg... they can put in sentry and keep vaulting all over the place in sentry... and maybe throw some grenades for some LOH... would this work?AuJo3 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 dh got some nice dmg have fun as long as you can :)danison0 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 WT nata soul with dex 100+ (exchange item) WTB nata soul with dex 100+ (exchange item) glove 241 dex, cc 8.5, as 8, 88 armor, 54 int, 30 physic resistance Feel free to give offerdeadfaithful0 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 WTS> Dead Man's Legacy-199Dex-170Vit+holysh.. 199 Dexterity 170 Vitality 18% ASI 4% Life Hatred Regen 1.22 CC 9.5 Bola 6% There isn't a dead man's leg in the AH that touches this..unless max dis is a must. Nearest item is low 50m-buyout 250m either price check or anyone interested? I don't expect to get 250m lol but hit me with offersCogito6 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 all rares xbow/bow are pretty much worthless if u have a 1 billion xbow, sad for you, cause 10 hours into the game and there are way better xbows in the market. your xbow/bow may be one of the best in the 3 months of diablo 3, but it will still suck compare to the legendaries they got in 10 hours manticore have a default socket, crit dmg, ele atk, enchant dmg and atk speed. and holy mother of god they can have 2 sockets i suggest fellow dh do not buy manticore now, as it is so easy to roll, its not worth the 1 billion you are paying for right now. not even 500m. buy it at 100m for a 2 socket 1 i think. but look on the bright side, u guys get to get the legacy natalya set which going to be uber in pvp. buy them now while they are still cheap. they are just going to be more and more expensive. 0 supply from now on. im not saying this because i have a nat set, but just look the price for nat ring and you guys can get an idea. only 7 left in the market and omg their stats is so bad. soon there will be none. they will be priceless.. no1 will sell them in ah anymore. i know it sounds ridiculous but it seems this is how this game work. 1 day from now your manticore maybe worthless too, if dev think its too op. they just do the drastic change and leaving the rest to the free market. Think fast, act fast, because obviously dev dont care about keeping the value of gear the same.Wudishen2 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 need quiver upgrade, don't need max dis. anyone?Modeselektor0 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 WTS> Xbow, 1500 DPS, 162 dex, 11% IAS, OS Hey All Looking to sell this Xbow Stats are 1498.9 DPS 955-1500 damage 1.22 APS 44% dmg 195 Strength 162 Dex 11% IAS Socket (100% Crit Dmg Gem Included) Looking to sell for Real Money Only, Moving on from gaming. Auction Will start at $200 USD. Auction will last 3 days. 72 hours from the start of this post Payment will be through Verified Paypal, With a picture of yourself or ID, next to a note stating name, payment amount and that you authorize the transaction. Reserve is 500 USD, when reserve is hit, the auction will end in 12 hours no matter what the overall time of auction is. BIN is set at a larger amount (although unlikely) amount of $800 USD. I can also negotiate for in person trade, if the buyer is located in Australia, Melbourne. For Further Questions, or Bids without showing your name. Please Email me at Happy Bidding!Terror4 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 [Datamined] 1.04 Natalya's Set Bonus New set is called Natalya's Solace, with item lvls being raised from ilvl 61 to ilvl 63. Natalya's Wrath with the +2 disc/sec will no longer drop in 1.04. New Set Bonuses: (2) +7% Crit (3) +130 Dex (4) +20 Disc Old Set Bonuses: (2) +7% Crit (3) +130 Dex (4) +2 Disc Regen per Second (triple your disc regen) Source: Under 1.04 Set BonusesADcarry72 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 WTS Manticore 2H Xbow 2 SLOTS 276 crit dmg! 982.9 DPS 104 DEX 76% natural crit 11% Attack speed 2 (TWO) Slots for up to 276% crit damage!!!!!! and other stats Serious offers only. Bidding starts at 50MAsmodeus3 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 1.0.4: stutter step weirdness Is it just me or did stutter stepping suddenly become much harder? for some reason my cursor just doesnt go where i want it to.Rambo7 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 Best Vault spec for people with old nat set? I'm from EU so haven't been able to play yet and see it in practice, anyone with old nat that has a great spec?Nevenka2 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 please help me fellow DH here is my current bow please sell me an upgrade for it. i have 1m gold which took me 1day to farm. please? 1033.6 damage per second 1.10 attacks per second 196-424 holy damage 36% damage 183 str 91 dex 105 vit level requirement reduced by 6 this is a bow ive been using since level 44, and my dps is too low. my profile shows the best gear i have now.redclaw1 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 Returning in 1.0.4 I quit a while back when I started Hell but this new patch reawakened my friends and brought them back to D3 so I've been wondering, what is the usual current DH spec with the new patch and what are the stat priotities, as well as the conclusin of what type of weapon to equip debate... This would greatly help!NukaCola0 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 So, Vault. I've been playing since release. I've been playing happily, through all the trials this game has had (and still has) and will continue to do so regardless, as I find it a good fit for my needs gaming wise, atm. Through all of this though, the many hundreds of hours played thus far, I must say I've never had even CLOSE to as much fun as I'm currently having with vault and its recent rune changes :D Given that the rune requires you to be up close and personal with enemies, is kinda iffy with responsiveness and server lag and requires you to be a little beefy to pull it off consistently, it's still ridiculously fun. Vault is an iconic DH ability; before 1.0.4 it was really a negligable ability as you could accomplish much more with with less flashy spells (Shadow Power/Gloom, Smoke Screen/anything.) I mean don't get me wrong, I still used it, but it really wasn't for practicality in killing monsters. More because it was fun than anything, even if a little out of its league given other DH abilities. TL;DR Given it's hilariousness and super-fun-sexy-action buff in this patch, who thinks it's getting nerfed the instant someone notices / why do you think it should be nerfed or kept? P.S. +1 if you want to keep it :DGFRY11 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 Vault + Trail of Cinders = OP? Anyone else notice this? It dmg was doubled and TBH it @#@%s everythingZhico2 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 Silly Barb, I'm not a DH Tank, I'm a DH Ninja I was asked If I was one of those "tank builds" today by a barb. He probaby was confused, because instead of me @#$$ my pants and kiting (like I normally do) I was instead shoulder to shoulder with him charging the reflecting damage demons. Yes, I used to be a DH Hybrid Tank....But no..not anymore. I was pretty nervous about the caltrop nerf...But in return we got the most awesome fun move in the game. Vault+Trail of Cinders. My god that move is fun. Life on hit + Trail of Cinders = Ninja Gaiden. Instead of always having to kite, I can finally be in the heat of the battle and do some sweet looking hit and run tactics. Try using the new Sentry with the chain and trail of cinders together...I just wreck things. I vault "X" back and forth over the demons and just smack them with the chain. I chose this class because I thought it was the closest class to being a ninja. Now I finally get to be one! Thank you Blizzard. P.S. Thank you to the awesome player who had their 1000K 595LOH bow for 10k on the auction. Whoever you are, I love you.Pillz0 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 Best passives for dps? Which 3 are the best?Alin2 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 S> 2h Xbow, 300 dex, TWO!! sockets, 266% crit Selling a ridiculously rolled Manticore. Dh's plug this into your dps calculators Open to all offers, want to sell tonight, feel free to make B/O offers here, will not be logged into this account so won't be seeing in-game offers. Paypal offers will be considered first priority, but can sell for IGG if necessary. Bid on the trade forums Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 Trail of cinder Does trail of cinder Can do crit dammage or ? If not Why should i stack crit chance and crit dmgDeadzone4 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 Finally beat inferno D Yeah I used trail of cinders on my clone but hey a win is a win right lol?Broods0 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 [1.0.4. Build] The fire DH This build is the one I'm currently using in the patch 1.0.4. All the skills of this build are themed around fire, and are also the best. Build:!ebZ!ZYbccb Note: -You can change the rune for SS if you want: I just wanted to have the red one, but it's also useful for more hatred. -I use All res and vitality but I think even glass canon DH can use this build, just be more defensive when you use Vault.Nidale2 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 Multi-shot + Full Broadside 200k+ i hope they wont change this lolSousuke1 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 wts trifecta ring with GF and O/S WTS trifecta ring +39 physical res attackspeed 6% critical hit chance 4.0% 18% gold find critical hit damage 21% socketed (currently with +46 dex gem) my in game name is zaver#6176 its up on AH, b/o of 85mil... will cancel for good offers...zaver1 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 Magic Find Gears 1.0.4 What's everyone take on this? Still gear MF while on lower level of paragon? And its future prices?Longbow2 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 can [NEW] Venomhusk reach 1.3k dps easily? 275.1 58-335 1.4 APS +31 - 35% Damage 7 - 8% Elite Damage +(87-306) - (203-703) Poison Damage +3 Random Properties i61 min(58+306) + max(703+335) * %dmgmod(1.35) = 1892.7 1892.7 * 1.4(atkspd) = 2649.78 2649.78/2 = 1324.9 DPS If I did my math correctly 1300 DPS should be easily met without even spending the 3 random properties...Nova24 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 Help me PC this quiver! 278dex/vit/disc/cc I have it equipped for now, but for the lazy: (or if it's not updated yet) Alternatively.. : +278 Dex +70 Vit IAS 15% +10 Disc CC 8.0% Thanks for any help guyslnsane5 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 Tank DH, how to double your damage for 1M. I ran across Zulle with 2 tank barbs with <10k dps and we hit enrage timer at 10%. I was about my fellow DH...I can't lead them down this rabbit hole and not have a way out for them on the other side. I told them 10k dps was good enough for Act II...and Blizz is trying to prove me wrong. Then it hit me. So simple. 10K dps, Sharpshooter, 200%+ crit damage, don't crit. It's like...duh...smacks forehead. All those silly ranged players thinking their innovative by not using a hatred spender. We'll 1 up them and just not attack. Feel free to tip me if this or my other posts help you.SteveC53 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 WTS Demon Hunter DPS Gear Not the best, but not needing them anymore so maybe someone can get an upgrade from this. Just post your offers or whatever. Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 old nat + Tail Of Cinder = ultimate kitting gotta love that 2 displine per sec, make act 3 like a jokeIMCL851 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 so.. ur old items is going to be worth .... GG to all those who paid over 100 m for a critical damage with open socket and loh It's probably going to be 10m instead of 100 m now.decaffee1 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 wts new hell rack 950 dps, 10k bleed damage, open socket, 100 dex 6ias, chance to root enemyPhobos0 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 NEW LACUNI'S offers?? Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 "Patch 1.0.4 has very few nerfs..." I've been a Blizzard customer since the original Diablo, and no, this isn't a ragequit post. But it is my first ever "complaint to Blizzard" post in all those years. The purpose isn't so much to vent over the nerf to the tank DH (I'll get over it), but to a business practice that I feel has corrosive long-term effects. Patch 1.04 was billed as the "build diversity" patch. In the Wizard preview, Blizzard (misleadingly, I feel) stated that "Patch 1.0.4 has very few nerfs". I read through the DH preview, and saw no inkling that it would be nerfed into the ground, so I thought, "working as intended". My wife has been playing a tank DH and having fun. I have never found a build that felt right until I tried the tank DH. I decided last weekend after checking the patch previews to spend 4 million (half my savings) on a weapon that would make the build work. I got about two hours use out of that purchase. The effect these changes have on players, cumulatively, is "why bother? why bother farming, and searching the auction house, piecing together the gear that makes a build work, when it can be negated overnight?". ***In particular, when the previews specifically give the impression that nerfs are few, and those few were telegraphed in advance.*** The scuttlebutt I read in the Wizard forums indicates that the telegraphed nerf to WW has _not_ killed the melee playstyle (just as Blizzard said it would not). However, this build-crippling nerf to tank DHs was not indicated. I feel like a parlour trick was played on me. "Look at the shiny object over here....GOT YOUR WALLET!". For me, the effect is that I just don't feel like logging in to my DH in the near future. So, fine, I'll have fun on my other classes instead. However, if this experience is repeated, and I get that "I don't feel like logging in" feeling with the other classes, then at some point I'll just be gone. Blizzard, at the very least, if you intend to nerf something in the future, don't give contrary suggestions in your patch previews.FreeRadical10 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 PC: 268DEX/86VIT/16MF/7CC/15ASI/8%Life Quiver Only bad thing is no max discipline but nonetheless my best find since the patch started lolgrannyd2 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 Bis Demonhunter Legendaries I made a similar thread on the general forums but things move fast over there. To the former tank DH's has anyone thought about experimenting with a life regen build especially with the new change to brooding? Some of the new legendary items seem to be suitable for this. Weapon Windforce & Dead man's legacy- Highest damage potential. And that knockback! -Dual wielding Calamity with Natalya's Slayer with 2 set bonus is a good shout too. Calamity comes with a chance to cast marked for death, that's an additional 15% damage buff and could free up a sill slot. Chest The Inquisitor- guaranteed high dex and All res roll plus the movement speed. If it rolls with Max disc, even better. Although Tyrael's might is a close second for me with the increase damage to demons and elites Pants Depth Diggers- guaranteed high primary stat and AR roll and the MF is alway nice while working towards the PL 100 Inna's Temperance- Someone pointed out these truly godly pants and while they have high damage potential they don't give the same defensiveness that Depth Diggers offer, but putting this on will give a great dps boost. I like to run with a more balanced build, but these should be the go to pants for glass cannon DH's. Shoulders Vile Ward- The high Primary stat and AR roll + the high life regen and new change to brooding passive will make some interesting builds. Rings This was a tricky one with the number of options Ring of Jordan- the huge buff to damage on elites makes this a must. It increases the efficiency of must runs whether xp or mf. Plus the extra resource helps. Natalya's Reflection gives great damage potential. Possible high dex roll and chance to roll 3 random properties which could be AR and crit chance giving a nice offensive and defensive balance Belt Hell Cat waistguard - Additional life regen with brooding and vile wards could make a great life regen build (maybe a solution to lost life on hit from tank hunters) and it also gives a chance for high dex roll. Boots Firewalkers- most of us have seen this effect in action and it makes kiting even more fun and maybe the molten will have a chance to proc loh (again for the tankhunters out there). Helm Mempo of Twilight-This helm is just wonderful, high primary stat, life%, attack speed and a socket as a guaranteed roll, high AR, OP if you ask me and then it has chance to roll 2 more affixes. Bracers Strongarm Bracers- High primary stat roll and the additional knockback will interesting when combined with a Windforce. Nice Armor buff and guaranteed crit chance too. Gloves None are really that great and i think a well rolled rare might trump most of them. Tasker and Theo is interesting in that it has a socket. Amulet It's a toss up between Ourobouros and Xephirian amulet. With the Xephirian amulet and other combinations you could potentially have up to a 100 discipline which is just crazy, and Ourobouros gives the guaranteed crit chance for a damage buff. I'll update this with suggestions made in the thread.BurningJC0075 Aug 22, 2012