Demon Hunter

Aug 19, 2012 How much for Natalya Set? I want to buy a good set; how much is it?mrthanh16 Aug 19, 2012
Aug 19, 2012 Not another DH Glass Cannon stream... Surv DH streaming advice aimed toward surv DH's progressing through inferno while farming act 3 and running whimsy with viewers! my farm route: start quest on kill siegebreaker, get 5 NV stacks, then clear from siege to azmodan, killing all elites in between :D Tired of having your questions ignored or trolled on the forums? come see if i can help :D (warning: my advice is biased in favor of the surv builds) Stream link - http://www.twitch.tv/philosophios Gear/Stats link - http://i.imgur.com/R82mw.jpg My Profile link - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/philos-1386/ also sometimes offer dual stream from barb perspective Barb View - http://www.twitch.tv/caseyclysm Barb Gear/Stats - http://i.imgur.com/bwg15.jpg as i am new to streaming i certainly appreciate any support, feedback, comments, or suggestions to improve the quality of my stream :) we do givaways, viewer runs, Q&A, gear checks/suggestions, and more thanks and enjoy the show!Philos21 Aug 19, 2012
Aug 19, 2012 1.04 Innas and Manticore Wow @ Innas. Manticore looks like it can roll top DPS along with attack speed and double Crit.ZJINM7 Aug 19, 2012
Aug 19, 2012 Lf DPS for act 4 runs Im a barb tank 65khp 1.2k All Resist 1.7 LoH 10k armor im looking to 5stack diablo, add me so we can pwn some shjt :DAgenor3 Aug 19, 2012
Aug 19, 2012 Help with Act III I just cleared act II and now i'm playing on the next one surprisingly i dont get oneshotted usually in this act ( they need 2 or 3 shots to kill me ), but still is very difficult for me to kill the elites any recommendation about the gear would be much appreciated thanks PS: mi DPS is 100k with SS in my profile only shows 34kArcTyrael3 Aug 19, 2012
Aug 19, 2012 Two Rings Please leave offers for either ring by stating which ring: Ring #1 Stats +27 Str +111 Dex +139 LOH Socket Ring #2 Stats +120 Dex +52 Vit +47 Resist All Elements Health Globes Grant +648 LifeLiveStrong0 Aug 19, 2012
Aug 19, 2012 Post your thoughts on 1.0.4 changes. None of the changes will make me use any of the skills. You are forgetting that, due to how the class works we are forced to used too many defensive skills. Smoke Screen/Vault and Shadow Power are required Act 3 + and to use these you need Preparation too, there goes 3 slots and with the low hatred regeneration with 2 handed weapons and high cost of Cluster Arrow, I find myself need to use the Bat Compation for extra hatred regen(oh look there goes the 4th slot). Where are these 'new and improved' skills gonna fit? And even after the buff they are not skills worth taking over Hungering and Cluster. Still gonna stick to my current build even after 1.0.4. Good job on doing basically nothing! I think these skills will help only people in Act 1 and 2 because in Act 3 and 4 we are too dependent of defensive skills. What we really need is a bit more of discipline to work with and not be so dependent on skills like Preparation or Natalya set, and hatred cost on some skills reduced ( Regenerating Hatred with a crossbow for example takes ages and 1h bows are not a viable option because they are too far behind compared to Xbows or 2h Bows ). So what are your thoughts?TareInTenis66 Aug 19, 2012
Aug 19, 2012 DH Preview... Rain of Vengeance is ICONIC?!?! and it's "where it needs to be visually"? REALLY??? (w/ apologies to SNL) I must have missed something because every time I've tried using it I was disappointed with the look & feel of Rain of Vengeance (even when using it at lower difficulties where it's low damage wasn't a problem). They can up the damage all they want, but I doubt I'll ever bother using RoV if I can possibly avoid doing so. Personally, I would have picked Rapid Fire as the DH's iconic skill. Something about the machine-gun sound and literal hose of firepower seems to speak more to the DH for me. I just hope they up the damage of RF to make it a viable alternative in Inferno. What do you think is the Demon Hunter's iconic skill?Smoker11 Aug 19, 2012
Aug 19, 2012 Need Gear Advice Could anyone give me quick advice on some gear improvements I need? Thanks in advance.Adam2 Aug 19, 2012
Aug 19, 2012 Dex v crit hit v crit damage v ias Has been another post whereby it compares the value of each stat as it relates to each other? IE 1 crit chance = ? Crit damage 10 dex = ? Crit chanceMammoon3 Aug 19, 2012
Aug 19, 2012 Why do i die I get 1 hit by every mofo. i have 56k hp and ~600 all res. Why do i always get killed in an instance?Ninjah5 Aug 19, 2012
Aug 19, 2012 Cluster Bomb? Steady Aim? I finally hit the point where I can stop using Sharp Shooter. So I absolutely love Cluster Arrow / Cluster Bomb. Do you have to be within 10 yards to use this successfully or Closer. I was looking at new passives and realized Steady Aim might be a waste for Cluster bomb. Is this true or False?SummiX1 Aug 19, 2012
Aug 19, 2012 Act 3 inferno need help Can anyone please tell me what i need to upgrade for act 3 its destroying me right now. Any advice would be appreciated.ChewyBlunt8 Aug 19, 2012
Aug 19, 2012 What are the builds for inferno Act 3 farming Please link builds and stats I should look for on gears. Not interested in glass cannon build. I want to be able to take some hits, kill fast, and wear mf gears.Felizio5 Aug 19, 2012
Aug 19, 2012 Smoke Screen nerfed? One of the skills I use a lot to escape trouble is the smoke screen with a rune to make it last 2 seconds. As I have been playing I've been thinking to myself "geeze! This smoke screen is way short and needs to last at least another second to really be of any use. Especially when running away from AOE/ranged spam that kills the DH in about .5 seconds. I also found the skill to be useful for raising fallen hero's. I could lure enemies away then smoke screen to the corpse and try to get them up. Not easy but possible. Log in today and the new patch nerfed it to 1.5 seconds. I am curious what the logic is? As a player why am I frustrated and needing the skill to be better while the developers view it as overpowered and needed to be nerfed? Am I missing something? IS PVP balancing behind the scenes screwing up the player VS demons experience or something? As a DH I find the gameplay is get hit one time then smoke screen run away far from the battle (hoping your not followed) and wait for the Potion timer to expire (which is waaaaaaaaaay long a wait in my opinion- waiting and hiding away from the battle kills the action) . Go back, fire a volly/get hit once, then rinse and repeat. Does anyone playing a DH really think this skill needed to be nerfed? Please return it to 2 seconds and consider adding a 3rd second (with rune).Foozle41 Aug 19, 2012
Aug 19, 2012 Weapon Socket Hey guys, do you think it is worth it to spend like 5 mil on a 90% emerald for my weapon? how much of a damage difference would that give me over a normal star?hazerdswaste1 Aug 19, 2012
Aug 19, 2012 What am I missing for A3? I feel like I should have the stats for A3 but just die a ton. I do not have a huge budget as I get unlucky with drops so where should I focus next based on what I have? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Nakaya-1185/hero/1541342Nakaya4 Aug 19, 2012
Aug 19, 2012 Evasive Fire Cloak In anticipation of the evasive fire buff with the next patch, I am selling this cloak. http://tinypic.com/r/21dlt9d/6 641 total armor 66 + 150 DEX 217 VIT 55 AR +231 armor Evasive Fire damage +10%Appolyon5 Aug 19, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 Why high end Nat's price isnt going to drop. 450% CD with 7% CC increase dmg by 31.5% dmg increase. new nat set bonus (4pc) 15% IAS, which will be 15% dmg increase. assuming you will be using Nat's bow and 1 piece of equipment from the new set. How can you accumulate 31.5% dmg from the other 2 piece of new Nats? (which is about 600 extra dex at 2000 base dex). Now the better question is, which nats piece are you going to get? But on a side note, Nat's set price will probably not going to raise that much, since I really think the 2 discipline regen is overrated.ihikki0 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 Gear swap looking to trade my dh stuff for firemonk gear. will consider gold offers if they are good enough. tyCaecielien0 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 Does +crit damage apply to both weapons? If I dual wield two crossbows, each with +50% crit damage, will both crossbows effectively have +100% crit damage?Aizu3 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 Need opinion on gear upgrade I'm slowly piling up gold and looking at what to upgrade next in the process. Thanksaqso2 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 1.0.4 datamined class changes. http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/yfkyd/patch_104_unofficial_changes_class_changes/ Demon hunter Brooding - No longer requires you to have not taken damage in the last 3 seconds Multishot - Cost: 30 (down from 40) Hatred / Fire a massive volley of arrows dealing 165% weapon damage to all enemies in the area. Fire at Will - : Cost reduced to 15 (down from 20) Hatred. Deals 165% weapon damage as Lightning. Bola Shot - Generate: 3 Hatred / Shoot out an explosive bola that wraps itself around its target. After 1 second, the bola explodes dealing 160% (up from 130%) weapon damage as Fire to the target and an additional 110% weapon damage as Fire to all other targets within 7 yards. Acid Strike - : Shoot 3 bolas that each deal 160% (up from 130%) weapon damage as Poison. The bolas no longer explode for area damage to nearby targets. Thunder Ball - : When the bola explodes, it deals 160% (up from 130%) weapon damage as Lightning and has a 35% chance to Stun the primary target for 1.5 seconds. Imminent Doom - : Augment the bola to deal 216% (up from 182%) weapon damage as Arcane to the target and 149% (down from 154%) weapon damage as Arcane to all other targets within 7 yards, but increases the explosion delay to 2 seconds. Entangling Shot - Generate: 3 Hatred / Imbue an arrow with shadow energy that deals 90% (up from 75%) weapon damage and entangles up to 2 enemies, slowing their movement by 60% for 2 seconds. Shock Collar - : Strike targets with electrified chains that do an additional 70% (up from 18%) weapon damageas Lightning over 2 seconds. Vault Trail of Cinders - : Ignite with Leave a trail of fire dealing 100 in your wake that inflicts 1500% weapon damage as Fire to everything along your path over 3 seconds. Grenades Gas Grenades - : Throw gas grenades that explode for 95% weapon damage as Poison and leave a cloud that deals an additional 75% (up from 25%) weapon damageas Poison over 3 seconds to enemies who stand in the area. Chakram - Cost: 10 Hatred / Fire a swirling Chakram that does 170% (up from 150%) weapon damage as Physical to enemies along its path. Twin Chakrams - : A second Chakram mirrors the first. Each Chakram deals 114% (up from 101%) weapon damage as Physical. Boomerang - : The Chakram path turns into a loop, dealing 230% (up from 188%) weapon damage as Lightning to enemies along the path. Serpentine - : The Chakram follows a slow curve, dealing 230% (up from 203%) weapon damage as Poison to enemies along the path. Razor Disk - : The Chakram spirals out from the targeted location dealing 187% (up from 165%) weapon damage as Arcane to enemies along the path. Shuriken Cloud - : Surround yourself with spinning Chakrams for 120 seconds, dealing 34% (up from 30%) weapon damage per second as Physical to nearby enemies. Caltrops Jagged Spikes - : Enemies in the area also take 270% (up from 45) weapon damage** as Physical over 6 seconds**. Cluster Arrow - Cost: 50 Hatred / Fire a cluster arrow that explodes for 225% (up from 200%) weapon damage as Fire into a series of additional miniature bombs that explode for 100% weapon damage as Fire each. Loaded for Bear - : Increases the damage of the explosion at the impact location to 304% (up from 290%) weapon damage as Fire. Maelstrom - : Instead of releasing grenades, the cluster releases shadow energy that deals 165% (up from 145%) weapon damage as Physical to nearby enemies. You will gain 4% of the damage done as Life. Sentry - Cost: 10 Discipline / Drop a turret on the ground. The turret begins firing at nearby enemies for 55% (up from 20%) weapon damage. Lasts 30 seconds. Chain of Torment - : Create a tether between you and the Sentry that does 80% (up from 40%) weapon damage every second to every enemy it touches. Smoke Screen Choking Gas - : Leave behind a cloud of gas that deals 700% (up from 70%) weapon damageas Physical to enemies in the area over 5 seconds. Rain of Vengeance - Cooldown: 30 seconds / Fire a massive volley of arrows around you. Arrows fall from the sky dealing 715% (up from 75%) weapon damage for over 5 seconds to all enemies in the area. Beastly Bombs - : Summon 20 Shadow Beasts to drop bombs on enemies, dealing 245% (up from 125%) weapon damage each. Dark Cloud - : Launch a massive volley of guided arrows that rain down on enemies for 792% (up from 35%) weapon damage for over 12 seconds. Anathema - : Summon a Shadow Beast that drops grenades from the sky dealing 3300% (up from 115%) weapon damage over 15 seconds (instead of for 10 seconds) Flying Strike - : A group of 8 Shadow Beasts plummet from the sky at a targeted location dealing 100% (up from 60%) weapon damage each and stunning enemies for 2 seconds. Stampede - : Summon a wave of 10 Shadow Beasts to tear across the ground, knocking back enemies and dealing 120% (up from 75%)weapon damage each. Rapid Fire - Cost: 20 Hatred initially, and an additional 10 Hatred while channeling / Rapidly fire for 276% (up from 228%) weapon damage as Physical. Bombardment - : Rapidly fire grenades that explode for 345% (up from 276%) weapon damage as Fire to all enemies within a 4 yard radius. Impale - Cost: 25 Hatred / Impale a target for 265% (up from 250%) weapon damage. Chemical Burn - : Your target will also Bleed for 220% (up from 125%) weapon damage as Physical over 2 seconds. Strafe - Cost: 15 Hatred / Shoot at random nearby enemies for 156% (up from 120%) weapon damage while moving at 65% of normal movement speed. Demolition - : Throw out bouncy grenades that explode for 187% (up from 144%) weapon damage to targets within 9 yards. Evasive Fire - Generate: 4 Hatred / Cost: 4 Discipline if you backflip / Shoot for 130% (up from 125%)weapon damage. If an enemy is in front of you at close range, you will also backflip away 15 yards. Covering Fire - : Shoot a spread of bolts that hit up to 3 targets for 130% (up from125%) weapon damage each.Myon59 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 What gear of mine do I need to upgrade? Hi guys, I'm currently finding A2 manageable - but when it comes to A3, it seems as if I've hit a brick wall. What should I be looking for when upgrading my gear, and how much do you think it'll cost me? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!Azura2 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 Did the datamined new DH set just blow the old nats set out of the water? It's on diablofans website.Kaotic66 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 DH gear help After seeing the data mined info for DH I was wondering if I should pick up a bad 4 piece nats set, without the ring. Probably won't cost more than 2m and in theory can only rise in price because they'll stop dropping in 1.04. Also with the new items in 1.04 there is a chance that I can make up for the lost damage if I want the utility from the +2 disc regen (PvP etc). Also Inna's blessing and glory are getting pretty decent damage buffs but are losing MS on the pants and guaranteed all resist roll on the belt. Are they worth keeping or should I just sell them and buy the post 1.04 set later?TheArbiter1 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 Which would be the better amulet to use? 13 max 213 dex 113 vitality 58% critical hit damage or 106 dexterity 58% critical hit damage 7% critical hit chance 30% + gold find thank you for your timeSpartacus9 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 why cant i get past act 2 inferno? im having so much trouble gettig through act 2 inferno its driving me crazy. can someone point me in the right direction. dont have many friends that play diablo so if you want to invie no prob.KDUB7 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 New 1.04 windforce & manticore legendaries clearly unofficial patch notes but if nothing changes this is it : Windforce 376.6 80-458 1.4 attack 30-50% chance to knockback on hit 41-50% damage 2.8-3% damage to life increase attack speed 10-11% hate regen +1 random prop ......................................... manticore 501.05 413-498 1.1 attack 1 socket 10-11% attack speed 66-100% crit damage +2 random prop ...........................................CSI1 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 Why isn't impale a Hatred generating skill Why isn't there an ability for demon hunters who want to be knife/dagger based? At the moment the only skill a demon hunter can use to generate hatred while not using a bow/xbow/2hxbow is grenades. I think impale should become one of the hatred generating skills. One of my favorite builds early in the game where knife focused, Impale, fan of blades type skills with caltrops and traps, but the issue always arose where i never had enough hatred to sustain combat. Please give DH a hatred generator that gets benefits from daggers.chasa61914 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 VID GUIDE Immortal DH Build, Spec, Inferno,et Guide covers an unusual build compared to the usual dps/glass cannon demon hunter, however the main strength is practically never dying! http://youtu.be/oQAP1QLiadY -- Video Guide and Build http://youtu.be/nowii5scLdk -- Gear Update & Diablo Tips as DH Tank. Stunlock him to death http://youtu.be/3XuOPtULlug -- Act 3/4 Elites and how to take them on. http://youtu.be/QTMwJJibR4Y -- Bellial tips and new skill choices http://youtu.be/hIchpcYdaR4 -- Pony land in 1 pull & how to fight ranged elites as tank One really important fact i forgot to mention in the video is my personal preference towards getting as much 'chance to stun/fear/freeze/blind/chill' on hit as possible, with the speed at which you will be hitting things these CC's proc a lot and can even keep things chain CC'd for ages. 5% Chance to stun on gloves alone can have Inferno Diablo struggling to cast even a single fireball at you. This is also why I gave up on a shield and use 2x one handers, faster attack speed means more cc procs, which essentially means a longer time in which your not taking damage. Finally I have tried to balance survivability along with damage output as i have learned the hard way that if you kill things a little quicker it means you will have less damage to take. I am aware of the tanking DH thread on the forums and im not claiming mine is the best, this is a video with simply my own opinions on the importance and preference of stats and skills that I have found to make me unkillable vs everything apart from Mallet Lords. Along with seeing this all in action xD Final words, i spent about 2 million gold on absolute garbage gear initially to try life on hit spec out. Had roughly 1200loh and 380 resist all with about a 50k health pool (%life is amazing) and I already noticed that it took about 3 or 4 arcane lasers to kill me, made me happysad because i realized my DH out performs my geared barb with 1k resists. So go and try tanky DH NAAAOOOOO <3 BIG TIP, when u see a laser or even frozen about to hit you, drop 2 or 3 caltrops and the healing from them alone should keep you at 100% health. From there manage caltrop usage again to maintain disc. Added Build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#UPkYej!VcU!cYcbcY Screenshot gear http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9798/dhlohbuild.png http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/451/gearlh.png YOU DO NOT NEED GEAR LIKE THIS FOR BUILD TO WORK, Just follow the benchmark and guideline in video. Sharing gear due to requests. Regards.Lopdog500 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 Hybrid dps/tank DH looking for farm friends 52k hp, 460 all res, 51k dps, 2000 loH. I'm a pretty chill player who plays a decent amount looting a3 inferno (though I'm willing to hit the occasional a2/whimsy/a4). *I'm no longer mf swapping while playing solo (awaiting patch news) but I'm willing to swap if you're mfing. I"m tired of looting solo, so if you're interested in co oping and you're a hybrid with similar dps as mine or a pure dps'er, add me! DeadraHelix#1993DeadraHelix0 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 Reflect damage mitigation Besides SS and SP> Gloom, if a DH were to stack resistances/armor/vit, how much exactly of each would be required to mitigate the dmg from reflect mobs? I understand due to the high amount of dps DH deal in general, an ill timed impale or clusterbomb can basically one shot you. What would be sufficient to continue attacking when SP or SS are on cooldown?Hatorade7 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 Returning DH needs help Hey guys, i was one of those children who got mad at this game because i wasn't good at it and didn't progress. Now that these big changes are coming soon, I am coming back to the game. I've been out for a few months and realised, I have no idea what the hell is going on anymore. Basically my main focus is gearing for inferno. I have below par gear at the moment and specifically looking into what builds progress and farm inferno effectively and efficiently. If anyone wouldn't mind giving me a hand or just pointing me to the right direction, it'd be much appreciated. Thanks!Amped3 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 Rant Random elite affix my !@# blizzard. 90% of the time I get the reflect damage affix on every elite/champion pack I encounter. No, I'm not exaggerating. And 50% of those reflect damage mobs have mortar attached to it too. I've posted this before too and accepted someone's suggestion that I only notice the affix that gives me the hardest time. But too bad, I don't. I notice it because 90% of the time, I have a reflect damage mob in front of me. It's kinda funny how a run in act 3 last night, I pulled in 2 elite and 1 champion pack ALL with reflect damage affix. inb4 LoH, Shadow Power Gloom. I know how those work. Shadow power usually fixes the problem. The point here is, I have a bulbasaur and the game picks charmander all the time.Alexithymia12 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 What should I look for in gear? Hi, I finished act 4 hell 2 days ago and facerolled my way past act 1 Inferno. Act 2 is a a lot more difficult than i previously thought, but that's because every little thing 1 shots me so I'm forced to play very passive along with the mob AI's improved mechanics. My main concern are those Veiled Serpents as they 1 shot me as well. I can easily avoid their surprise attack with smoke screen, but the problem is when they are in large groups; they do not all un-stealth at the same time. My caltrops + spike traps are expended to kill the first few and I cannot 1 shot them easily without spike traps. Thus its a big problem when my smoke screen is on CD for that short 1 second or simply do not have enough discipline. Is there anyway I am able to kill them while they're stealthed and if presumably not how much vitality must I build to survive 1 strike? Or perhaps I am lacking in resists? How good are those stats and is it neccessary? I rather look for ways to kill these gimmicky bastards while they're still stealthed rather than improving my durability, because someone claimed I cannot clear act 2 inferno with my !@#$ty MF gear the same way I cleared act 1 inferno yesterday. ( because he couldn't do it with his own DH) Also, what should I look for in improving my dps output, crit hit dmg or more dexterity? I presume I do not need crit hit chance until I improve my crit hit damage. Furthermore, what's better for bursting down single targets with huge bodies, Cluster Bomb or Loaded for Bears? I cannot test it myself currently because I still stuck on the first parts of act 2 inferno and Cluster Arrow doesn't seem feasible with all those leaping lacunis, evasive wasps, and whatnot. I'm only on the forums right now because of a power surge that caused my computer to reboot and thus I lost all my nepalem stacks. Lastly, are there any elitist DH forums so I may receive better quality advice to these questions?Raznoglasije10 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 pair of 1h xbows 1) Archer's Abyss = 839.2 DPS, dmg 286-793, Arcane Damage, 237-486, CD 95%, Max Disc +6, OS 2) Vindicator's Nexus = 831.6, dmg 250-789, 200 Dex, OS Looking to sell as a pair. Pls post offers here or add me and we talk in game. Looking for IGG, or a ring with CC, CD and mf.EvilMickey0 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 Close combat DH builds? So, I'm trying to think of builds that compare to WW/CM of the Barb and Wizard. Does anyone have anything they've tested/are planning to test? I'm trying to come up with some of my own, but I'm not really getting anywhere.Dnovelta2 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 What do you guys recommend me to buy? Hi, I just purchased a 4pc nats set, but at the moment I do 84K damage (wo ss), and I am aiming for like 100K+, what would you guys recommend me to do? Which pieces should be replaced? My budget is around 50-80m, or more if needed. Thanks!!roev0791 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 Newbie Demon Hunter Inferno Help I had not played my demon hunter in a while untill my monk found some gear that helped me get to Inferno. Now with the buffs coming out, I know things will be changing, but the basics should still be the same. I'm not sure about sharpshooter resetting all the time. This brings my dps down since I'm getting a lot of crits, that is untill I wait for it to build back up. This makes clearing stuff very slow, and I still have trouble with just about everything. Now that I'm in act I ... which is really easy for my monk ... I'm lost as to what to do for my Demon Hunter. I'm reading about different builds ... but not sure which way to go with my current gear. What upgrades should I be looking for? Any help would be appreciated.drumdrum9 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 what build is melee so I was playing a act 4 pub with this DH and he was face rolling mobs and locking them down with two cross bows. Wish I could check his profile but my mom made me quit playing so I didnt have chance, anyway what build/gear is this.Aimless5 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 Price check on good quiver? http://i.imgur.com/th8lL.jpg I believe this would be a pretty good quiver. Feel free to let me know what you think and post offers if you're interested. Thanks!Nevinsic7 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 WTS: 2 "ok" Ammy 1) Target Medallion 151 Dex 35 Vit 16 Physical Resist 37 Crit Damage 22 MF 325 Life after Kill 500K c/o 1.5M B/O 2) Lich's Strand 15 Max Damage 120 Dex 73 Strength 6% Attack Speed 1060 Life after Kill 200K c/o Will end 24hr after first bid.Aladdin1 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 What Is My Ammy Worth? I was just wondering what the Ammy on my DH is worth right now. If its worth a lot I may sell it. View on profileKeeferd4 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 Quiver Crit Change/ Dex/ Vitality look!!!! http://i.imgur.com/th8lL.jpgNevinsic5 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 WTB xbow, see thread for more details. Hey there. So I'm at a bit of a stumbling block here in inferno. I could probably make my way through act 1 and onto act 2 with my current items, but I feel that my weapon is a bit lacking. http://i.imgur.com/GY8BF.jpg http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Artyom-1136/hero/23268778 I only have 2m in bank right now.Mythic1 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 That feeling when you loot something good... Remember finding something really nice? Especially an actual upgrade you can use. Almost makes one forget the previous 10,000 garbage drops. Well, at least for the moment anyway. Maybe. Heh. I've had a couple of stand out moments... A few weeks ago I looted my 2H xbow: 1200+ dps with Dex and CD + Socket. The LS works surprisingly well too. As a struggling DH, this was godly to me: 2H Xbow 1217 dps (899-1315 dmg, 1.1 aps) +125 Dex +59% Crit Dmg 2.90% Life Steal Socket My second lucky find just dropped today: A nice dex/as/cc ring. It helped my Nats/Inna DH finally reach 2000 Dex / 100,000 Dmg (w/o SS). TBH, I have no clue how much it's worth (any ideas?). I figured maybe it was something special when I put specs into the GAH/RMAH and there were zero matches: Ring 163 Dex ASI +5% Crit Chance +4.5% Cheers!painless129 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 Need advice from godly DHs What is the next upgrade that I should go for (other than my crappy cloak. Will be getting al all res or max disc nats cloak soon). I only have 40M now and have around 60-80M worth of items in Ah thats not yet moving. Best bang for the buck. Should i get an upgrade on glove? quiver?. Dont want to sacrifice any vit or all res anymore. thoughts? Thanks for the help guysNathanielle35 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 How to get to around 80k dps non-ss? Hi im looking for some help to get over the bump of farming act 3 comfortably. My gear right now is just my MF switch gear. I got around 30 crit chance, 204 crit dmg, 1700 dex 25% ias Any help would be appreciatedhelloo4 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 wtb nats helm/boots Hoping to buy the following. There are some pairs on ah but they are a while away from closing. boots - around 150 dex (offering 40m) helm - socket + crit (offering 50m). Add me ingame if you're interested in selling. Should be on for a few hours.gote0 Aug 18, 2012