Aug 24, 2011 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the monk forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of the Diablo III monk class with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: Posting Guidelines: Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Daxxarri1 Aug 24, 2011
May 16, 2012 Vetting a Hero: the Monk It can be difficult to choose which hero you want to take into battle against the legions of the Burning Hells. To help inform your decision we’ve compiled all of the gameplay and story information you need broken down by class. Barbarian Demon Hunter Witch Doctor Wizard Monks are sacred warriors who channel divine power through sheer force of will. Healing waves, mantras of protection and attacks empowered with holy might are all within their purview. Skilled monks deliver rapid-fire attacks unarmed or with a variety of well-balanced weapons. In combat, they emphasize high maneuverability over staying power, darting in and out of melees and avoiding protracted slugfests. Monks’ attacks are primarily melee-focused. They can eliminate single foes with extreme damage, or deliver short-range area-of-effect assaults with waves of elemental power that emanate from palm strikes or crescent kicks. Videos Darkness Falls, Heroes Rise - Monk story and gameplay pre-launch preview Skill Rune Preview - An example of how skill runes augment an ability like Sweeping Wind Monk Reveal Trailer - The monk class is revealed at BlizzCon 2009 Diablo III Gameplay Preview - Worldwide Invitational 2008 Diablo III first-ever gameplay trailer featuring the barbarian and witch doctor Gameplay Active Skills Passive Skills Skill Progression Skill Calculator Items Images Artwork Screenshots Character Background ... ...Zarhym0 May 16, 2012
9m How to play a gen monk? Hey guys, I'm relatively new to the current gen monk playstyle and I am struggling a lot. I need some advice from more seasoned players on the following questions: How do you keep your character alive? This is like my #1 problem. I avoid big hits to the best of my abilities and I don't really get killed by that a lot. Rather, its when I am surrounded by a bunch of things and my FD is not proc'ing. I'm okay with FD when my AS is super high and I can sustain. But when FD expires I just don't have enough sustain. Perhaps I should get some LoH on weapons? Currently both of my weapons have dex vit AD (rolled) socket. The second one actually related to the first and that is how do you keep FD up? I feel like my FD is only up <50% of the time during the duration of the grift whether solo or in a group. Is it just a purely random effect that I have to cross my fingers and hope for every time? Last question, how do you guys play this build non-stop for a long game session? Every time I play this for 2-3 rifts, I feel my index finger (holding down mangle) completely numb and my right arm extremely tired. Is there a trick to key binding and relaxed play using this build? Thanks in advance! [edit] one more question. When you are in a decent group pushing for GRs (ie, assuming everyone does everything correctly), are you, as a gen monk dps, still supposed to attempt to dodge large attacks/freezing explosion/arcane sentries etc. with repositioning or assume the heal monk+barb will pull you through so that you can continuously stand there and dps?PhatPFighter0 9m
1h Which spec does S8 Belial 45 sec, easiest? can gen monk beat that the easiest? or is it some other spec?xtacb4 1h
1h About SWK LTK monk Hi everyone, there's some build variant for the Suwonko LTK monk I'm trying to test but I need clarification on some info first, help much appreciated! 1. does the fire DoT damage from Vulture Claw Rune proc sweeping wind stacks? as in, does it actually trigger crits? 2. I know the fireball from Gyanna Ka Kashu gets boosted by +fire%, but does it get boosted by Scarbringer or Riverea dancers as well? Also, how important is the +75%-100% Lashing Tail Kick additive damage bonus in the overall damage formula? (because i'm really tempted to drop this helm and cube something else in the cube instead of RoRG).YakumoYukari5 1h
1h What did you do on your monk today? RoS v2.0 Looks like the 1.0 "What did you do today" thread has reached its post count, so it's time for 2.0. So to start things off I'll list all my characters and my thoughts moving forward towards what is probably the penultimate content patch of RoS looking forward into the next (and possibly final) Diablo 3 expansion ^_^ Definitely feel Season 3 has lasted a bit too long after an almost perfect Season 2 length, and don't even have motivation to farm until PTR goes online so I can at least pretend to have the goal of preparing for the next patch. 黄包车 Monk - Davlok - No-Sunwuko Still consider my "main" monk, but haven't liked R6 gameplay enough to promote it to Davlok-status. Still hoping the 6pc Sunwuko will bring things full-circle and we can end RoS using a real spender. 扫射镭射 - Muffpunch - Nats/UE Realized I don't like being completely glass cannon above GR50 relying on zWDs, nor did I really enjoy learning the Nats rotation. Slow-balls is kind of fun but less enjoyable than the good old sentry auto-firing. Lazy-gene too stronk. 火 Monk - Davrok - DW-Gong Mode Sriracha Even after getting an Ancient In-Geom, Gong-Mode is my preferred T6 farming method. Could still use a better Sunkeeper and SoJ though! 弓術護腕 Monk - Epee - EP/CS Someday I'll consider adding Innas or F/R to the setup, but plan to coast through the rest of 2.2 without a ruby in helm. 免費譴責 - Warhammer Haven't enjoyed any Crusader builds since the holy shotgun, so hopefully the 2.3 set will be worth gambling for. 废弃物管理 - Boomdynamite - WotW Slowly building up an ancient barb gear set from shared loot. Just need an ancient BK sword pair to magically appear in town. 超級飛踢打睾 Monk - Daviok - Raiment6 Total Raiment time played still lags behind my Crusader who I haven't played in a few patches. Don't expect to practice much more with Raiment, no motivation to swap from DW to FD even though I have a variety of nice ancient FDs to pick from. On a semi-related side note, also submitted some lame 3D art to the Blizzcon art contest. Totally didn't follow the rules, and MS Paint was definitely involved ^_^Davlok128 1h
2h Wave of Light - Pillar or Explosive Light? Yo, If spirit power isn't an issue, which has the highest dps: Pillar of the Ancients or Explosive Light? I see all guides recommending Explosive Light with Cindercoat in cube, but I've noticed I can keep the spam up fine with Pillar if I run The Mind's Eye in cube instead. Is there any hidden reason (proc coeff., multi-hits, other random !@#$ D3 doesn't tell you) to run Explosive Light over Pillar of the Ancients when Explosive Light seems to mathematically do less damage? I'm running the ranged SWK build by the way, if this has any impact.Wrexsoul1 2h
2h Sage's set build for farming death's breaths? Is there a go to build for using the Sage set that's decent? I haven't played monk since the static charge build. Just wondering what are the popular options.Pipebomb2 2h
3h Ancient with no 2ndary resist worth using? Hey all Just got the pants today, but got a lil worried when I saw there was no 2ndary resists to help boost Harmony. The first reroll I did gave me the 130 AR which helps make up for what I lost from the last pants, (which btw had physical resists)but I still lose the 5k+ regen it had. Is the stat boost worth giving the extra AR or regen? Thanks all Also please excuse the yellow ring/Blood Brother, the RNGods has been kind to me in some paces but not so much in others.Taifighter0 3h
11h Sweeping wind dmg bonus for LTK Sunwuko build Is there any benefit to having a sweeping wind damage bonus on gear? Does this improve LTK damage in any way? Or is this a stat that should always be changed? Thanks in advance.Dante003 11h
20h Question on Innas Kind of a noob question mainly spawning from the fact that I just ran Innas again and it seemed a lot weaker.. I dont have a fist of az yet, just my luck so I was running the pet build so it was easier to see the damage the pets do.. and I gotta say it seemed fairly weak--> My initial thought was maybe the 40% CC resistance per knockback had some affect on Bindings of the Lesser Gods because it says "affected" by cyclone strike... but that would mean that they never worked against RG's and i'm pretty sure they do--.. I also had a friend just now say he felt same way innas felt weaker.. anyway - if anyone has some insight plz lmk tyDarth1 20h
20h help help leveling... captcaveman1508 add me joinCaptCaveMan0 20h
21h Inna tips The best set (Personal opinion) for monk is innas, i use all 6 of them and the boots that give 1 extra ally. Make sure you get those boots if your using the set. Also the innas weapon gives a lot of mystic ally damage. use reforge or upgrade a legendary to get that. if you do that you can get really powerful.D3GAMER0 21h
1d Laws of Seph - Still in Game? Hi Monks. I recently returned to D3 and need only the Seph hat (spirit on flash) to compete my LTK phys monk, however despite using over 2500 mats upgrading rare spirit stones, and spamming thousands of shards at Kadala - I just can NOT get a Seph hat! I've been using Kekegis as a substitute but with 51% CDR it's nowhere near as good and I'm struggling to progres much past G rift 67.... Has anyone seen a Laws of Seph Spirit Stone drop recently?Wired5 1d
1d Sense NO changes S8, what are your goals? Well, nothing at all changed for Season 8, what are you guys going to do? IDK if I want to play again as a Monk, Ive only played another class as a Main for 1 season so far, this might be easy 2 I play something else. I would have LOVED U6 and SSS runes change to make U6 more viable and different.Faux9 1d
1d the flow of eternity has a low droprate? How many tries does it take for you to get it from the cube? 20+ tries for me so far with zero luck :(.Sang42 1d
2d Fists of fury or Quickening? As title says, I found dashing mechanic of these two generators pretty much the same despite being different skills, but quickening replenish 20 spirit while fists - only 12. Is it safe to use quickening for my F/R Torment SWK LTK monk? Most people use Fists of Fury but I tested and looks like quickening rune dashes the same range and generates more spirit. Also a different question. Relentless assault is the only multiplier apart from attack speed multipliers of Alacrity and Seize? This is still 100% accurate information, because other classes received buffs to their additive passives and monk didn't? And what about defense passives, Sixth Sense is much worse than Harmony? my characters: 2d
2d S8 build I'm going to try out a monk for season 8. I play mostly solo and mostly casual and never tried monk. what are my best options if i want to get through all of the journey?Ghoffman13 2d
3d Kyoshiro better to cast WoL in blank area? With Kyoshiro's Blade is it better to cast WoL in a blank area without monster? Since if the initial impact hit 3 or fewer monster it deal more damage...?Elezen1 3d
3d Can we talk 90+ solo GRs Season 7? I am finding that discussions at this level are really limited. Have tried to look everywhere I can, but it's super sparse. I can theorycraft with clan members or try to talk with Empy on his stream, but it's not the best format for that. So I am thinking R6 generator build. So many options at this level. SoE vs WH vs Blinding Speed vs Radiance. Serenity vs Epiphany. Dropping Soliloqy and Implosion for Assimilation?? OMG that one floors me - but it allows Band of Rue to be added to the mix. Purple gem in helm?? Ignore CDR? Just get 7% AS increase somewhere and call it a day or should we get more? Does anyone have any thoughts on any of this? I feel like almost any or all of the above could work - depending on Paragons, gear that has dropped for you, etc. But does anyone have strong feelings that you MUST do something or MUST avoid something? I haven't had this much fun pushing in a very very long time. Something about the build makes me like it even more than the static charge days ... Would love to have an actual discussion about this build pushing into the nether regions ...kcbandit129 3d
3d 4 MAN GR 100+ GR Engagement Questions Okay - the noob is back with more DPS Monk questions. Got my first taste of Four Man last night. Dear lord it's like crack !@#$%^- - D3 on steroids . . . FIRST QUESTION: What is the best line to use when engaging the RG? Let's keep this simple and say it's a stationary single target RG. Option 1: Attack with Mangle. That's it. Option 2: Standard rotation. Mangle and then Assimilation to get one stack for an extra 5% damage then back to Mangle. Does that even work? Option 3: Attack with WotHF/Assimilation for the first half of the battle switching to Mangle on CoE Fire only. Why? To stack more stricken?!? Does that even work? At half health go full mangle except for CoE Physical you use Assimilation. Option 4: Something else . . . I have literally been given advice to do all three options from many different people. Can't get a consensus. So hoping some of you pros can chime in - otherwise I am off to test on Ghom and will report back. SECOND QUESTION: Should the DPS Monk kill trash like normal in a GR, or should he hold off (i.e., sit in Inner Sanctuary, spam WotHF just to keep alive and don't dash) and just let the WD do his thing until the WD says it's okay to GO with Mangle? When WD says GO, you dash and switch to Mangle and wreck everything you can. Again, I have heard differing opinions on this. And if we are supposed to hold off, help me understand the mechanics of why that works please! Apologies for noob questions!!kcbandit15 3d
3d What starter build for Uliana 6pc? Got the dark end of the RNG and haven't found a Flow of Eternity and Gungdo Gear so far, so my Uliana is pretty crappy. What kind of build can i do with just the 6 pieces and a bunch of yellows zero sinergy legendaries?DarkSpell11 3d
4d Monk U6 in game/Gungdo+Madstone worth? Well let say i apply my EP on the monster then my friend apply hes EP and i use Seven Side Strike... will the Uli Set work ? (Make it explode for each strike? ) or do we need to use madstone...(the helm)? Will gungdo gear become useless if i use madstone? i want to use nemesisElezen3 4d
5d Essence Burn? I know cold is the stronger rune, but i like the feel of the essence burn, but i have some questions for monks who have the items and tried it out. 1. Does convention of elements increase the 3 sec dot? 2. Does the palm fist 300%dmg increase the 3 sec dot? thanks for any help :)Sortvind1 5d
5d Viable 80+ non-KB-mashing Monk build? Hey Monk sub-forummers. 5 years and 7 seasons later, I still haven't played a Monk in D3 yet. I last remembered good monk builds needing to mash skills to be effective. Has that changed? Are there any good, cost-effective Monk builds which don't require mashing? Thinking of trying a Monk build this time around, but not inclined to mash my keyboard lol.Avenged4 5d
6d Best HC monk build? Hey all, I'm trying to get a feel for what are tanky, and viable builds for Monks this season in HC. Would be for pushing solo progression. I'm leaning towards U6, and that is because I hear that ltk builds pop pretty easily. How would builds rank from tankiest to squishiest?SamHarty3 6d
6d Monk Rimefrost Build 80-100 build This one of more hardiest builds to achieve. please try to note that items need be close to perfect as they can be , its very very defensive as the offensive is very high this build can easy scale 50-60 with unperfect/ancient gear but ancient gear you things just dieSakurarosa1 6d
6d Is there an updated list of Gen dam I know people have tested this .. Cur the highest single target isDarth6 6d
Oct 21 The GR80 Club! Edit 3: increased to the GR80 club! for 2.4.1 (Season/Era 6) Edit 2: increased to the GR70 club! for 2.4 (Season/Era 5) Edit: increased to the GR60 club! Sounds like a good goal for S4 as well! Hadn't started a club in a while, but have been hoping to join this one for a long time... actually since they announced Greater Rifts and Legendary Gems. Tier 50! I'm sure it will be super-easy to solo soon with R6, but its all about personal progression anyways. Had around 16 keys saved up from helping a DH buddy level keys a few months back and finally got to fish with them today. Hate Taeguk & Gogok, so went with both S2 gems + BotT and after a few epic fails trying to solo a RG without adds, decided to add SoJ and drop RRG. Had a free slot for belt and used String of Ears. So toughness wasn't much of an issue (85m+). Completed quite a few GR50s past the timer just to level gems for my other monks until I found the right rift! I absolutely suck at EP targeting, and it took me nearly the entire RG fight to figure out how to best draw the RG into the skeletons. >_> So if you watch the video, make sure to laugh at my EP targeting and Forbidden Palace placements heh. Did finally pull one off at the end. So I will once again be retiring Davlok after a good day of GR-Mode. Was frustrating but now that I am out of keys and ready to try something new. Time to figure out a good/lazy Raiment DS rotation. Still hope to numlock as much as possible for T6, and will give GR a shot by the end of the season. Hopefully rejoin this club with a Flying Dragon ^_^Davlok410 Oct 21
Oct 19 Monk Support Duo Question Hi all, First time posting. My wife and I just started playing D3 in season 7. So far we have been absolutly loving this game. S7 I played a Wizzy and her a DH. This season we plan on going Duo Monk. We hope to be well accepted into groups this season and we are wondering what support builds would makes most appealing to others. I have very limited knowlege on support Monks and from the looks of it there are many different variations on how to build one. As for DPS Monks those seem to pretty cut and dry for this season. For some back ground info I do know how to use the diablofans website but sadly alot of the builds don't offer up playstyle and reasoning to gear selection. I also have watched through some on Quin69 videos and not able to find much on support monk builds. Honestly if someone could offer up a basline mediocore support build for like GR40-70s, then a progessivly better option for GR70-90s, and then end with an Elite 90s+ option. We thank you all so kindly.BeastMastr871 Oct 19
Oct 19 S8 Uliana MR snapshotting still a must? Thinking of going Monk for S8 and we get Uliana as the gift assuming nothing is changed. In order to progress in high GR is using a snapshot of the passive Mythic Rhythm still required?jtcdgroup3 Oct 19
Oct 18 Zdps monk Hey guys! Would someone who plays/knows a zdps monk mind taking a look at mine and telling me how im doing? Is there anything I need to switch up/change? Thanks in advance! Oct 18
Oct 18 Exploding Palm Proc Coefficient Does anyone know if the Exploding Palm explosion has a proc coefficient? My guess is "no" judging on how easy it is to chain the effect but I'm wondering is anyone has anything better than a guess.caracc0 Oct 18
Oct 17 Uliana monk improvement Hi, I need some advice concerning my Uliana GR monk. This is my first char in the game ever! Any general advice concerning eq and skills are welcome but I also have a issue which is more specific. I want to find some replacement for CoE and mystic rhythm. I don't like waiting for the cold damage to appear and spread one EP for all the rift just to sustain the buff. But it seems like there is no option since there is nothing like that in the guides or other threads. I tried many solutions but there seems to be little room for serious improvment. 1. RoRG, putting Soliloqium on shoulders and trying to find any reasonable buff in Kanai - Death Guards, Skeleton King Paulders, St Archews, Spirit guards for even more damage reduce. Yan hexing pants but they just don't like the seven sided strike - I didn't manage to performe the sss with the 25% bonus. 2. Broken Promises - but for this to work properly I would need to lower my CHC 3. Zodiac - SSS Uliana Monk does not seem to benefit much from the cooldown since the skill is chosen randomly 4 Oculus ring! even that... - I benefited from double (+follower) bonus of damage enhance but I presume it's a little waste of Kanai power The most promising was zodiac but I was little bit disappointed of the small influence on the seven sided strike cooldown. Any propositions are welcome. I know there should be a major breakthorugh since I've seen many U6 monks doing gr 80+. The last thing is that my style of play is rather casual, I don't like all the fancy actions with spreading one EP with mystic rhythm throughout al. the rift. Is it possible not to do it and still proceed to gr 80+? Thanks for any guidance.dizelsky53 Oct 17
Oct 17 U6 for season 8, did it change? I havent been able to play lately and unable to play PTR this time around also, did anything change with U6 to make it more viable? Or is it still the same? Additional, did they even release any info about it yet? Looking through the forums I really havent found much about it.Faux6 Oct 17
Oct 16 Swamp Land Waders reroll? I just used the cube to craft an ancient pair of SWL for a LoN LTK monk and I am wondering should I reroll the Int for Dex or roll Poison Dart for Vit or roll Thorns secondary to a secondary resist? 649 Int 110 All Resist 14% Poison Dart Two Sockets 3422 Thorns Sacrifice legendary affixKhord2 Oct 16
Oct 14 Unity Does the passive Unity count your mystic allies in the effect?Ritzey2 Oct 14
Oct 14 max CDR achieved! -- 81.30 CDR = 81.30 missing 1% cdr from Shoulders perma seren perma epiphany perma pull perma dashCatz19 Oct 14
Oct 13 Got my Extra Stash! Here's how I did Avarice: Phew! I was worried since Seasons ends tomorrow—but finally got it last night! Was stuck on Avarice as my last achievement. Got it on my first try too! Here are my steps: - Leved Boon of the Hoarder gem to 50. This took me about an hour of straight grifts. - Tried on t11 with One Punch Monk spec. - Equipped follower with any and all Gold Find gear. To my understanding, a certain percentage gets calculated into Gold Find percentage - Socketed a Emerald gem to my helm - Ran through Ruins of Corvus, opening all doors, walking across all walls to make sure scarabs groups are all spawned. Didn't kill anything, yet. Walked from way point all the way to Adria's entrance. Didn't equip follower and pet yet either! - Once I reached Adria's entrance I ported back and equipped necessary gear, pet and follower. Equipping Avarice Ring, Boon of the Hoarder and In-geom really helped! - Ran through the entire dungeon, in a linear path with no backtracks. Killing everything. - Ended up with approx 69mil There you have it!Fido1 Oct 13
Oct 13 [2.4.2]LoH LTK variation (solo) 90+ My video was high ping (due to video recording) so I was dying and did stop the game.Beginner0k1 Oct 13
Oct 12 D3 planner and Alacrity Does Alacrity passive multiply with all sheet IAS? I cannt seem to figure out the math.Fishy1 Oct 12
Oct 12 Clarification Can Set dungeon be done in a party>? Yes or NAH thank you. Heard it can be done but some says cantUnrest3 Oct 12
Oct 10 Uli-Inna Pet build I've been playing a variant of the Inna pet build that utilizes 5 pieces of Inna's and 3 pieces of Uliana's with RoRG to get Inna 6 Uliana 4. I thought of it after seeing support monks using U2 to apply un-runed EP to mobs to proc the WD's Pain Enhancer and greatly boost his attack speed. I thought that the same could apply to the monk itself and Inna's pet build already uses PE. An added bonus is that your SSS is HUGE, since it is buffed by Inna 6, Uliana 4, Flow of Eternity in cube and Endless Walk set. You are really tough when you activate your allies and invulnerable during SSS, so it is a very strong build with a lot of DPS. You generally CS to create density then stack Assimilation. Then pop your Allies and once that finishes if anything is left you SSS. I haven't pushed too far in season with it yet, still recovering from an unfortunate death in HC but it seems to be promising. I'd appreciate any thoughts or ways to improve the build. Cheers! Oct 10
Oct 9 How does it work? Full "INNA" + The Crudest Boots = +500% damage & Set 4 pieces "Sunwuko" + Vengeful Wind = 10 stacks of Sweeping Wind =% 10000 damage every second. & The Traveler's Pledge set = +100% damage & elemental damage 20-40... Every second Sweeping Wind spawns a decoy next to the last enemy you hit that taunts nearby enemies and then explodes for 1000% weapon damage for each stack of Sweeping Wind you have. Decoy inflicts damage on the area? If so what kind of range? How to consider the specific damage? add or multiply? (For a little suspicion that turns out) if not, this combination works.Oberon6 Oct 9
Oct 8 Could I get a hand with Raiment dungeon S7? This has been driving me insane for hours - I either get to the chest in time, but run out of time to finish the dungeon, or don't make it to the chest in time 'cause I'm trying to thin out their numbers. Closest I've got is down to 48 left. I'm using both the Nemesis Bracer and In-Geom Sword to get the elites and spam dash, but I can't seem to do it quick enough, so I was wondering - if anyone wouldn't mind hopping on a game with me and co-oping it? Cheers!Vehementi14 Oct 8
Oct 7 Wave of Light Monk Hi Guys Can you take a look at my build? I am trying to create a LON Fire Wave of Light monk. I am struggling at T10 from a dmg standpoint, survivability isn't that much of an issue. Can you suggest some tweaks to give me a little more pop in the dps category? Appreciate it!!Kauboy7 Oct 7
Oct 6 Gear check and advice Hey guys, Have been making a monk as my second character and have been having a load of fun with it. Tried the LTK build with no gen skill and just found myself too squishy and I'd suddenly lose SW stacks and get instagibbed. So I switched to an LTK build with the way of a hundred fists and found it to be much more forgiving. Have pushed up to GR 72 with my current gear. Now obviously I am lacking ancients and augments, but is there anything I should change immediately on my gear? What should be my main focus for my next upgrade? Am planning to reforge the WH to get a better CHD roll, then continue to reforge weapons to get better damage, but what should I be spending my blood shards on? Thanks in advance Oct 6
Oct 4 Skill rotation for zdps monk question Was wondering if someone could explain their rotation for zdps monk skills. I basically am using epiphany, blinding light and inner sanctuary on cooldown, and of course holding down crippling wave. What I want to know is how often do you guys activate the mantra (assuming you use salvation agility) and how often you use cyclone strike. Sometimes I feel like I only have to use CS every 5 seconds for the buff and other times it seems like the party is taking so much damage I just spam both the mantra and CS constantly. But now I am wondering if it is just better to only spam crippling wave and use the mantra every 3 seconds and CS every 4-5 seconds. What do you guys usually find yourselves doing regarding these 2 skills, particularly in difficult parties? Is it better to spam both, spam one, spam neither and just maintain the buffs? ThanksNegative3 Oct 4
Oct 4 sweeping wind stack management, help Hi, just found some posts on this issue but I still don't understand : I have 52% crit chance I kick at least 2 ennemies (besides rift boss) SW gain 3 stacks every crit + stacks with Kyoshiro belt that means that every LTK hit I lose 1 stack (set armor) and gain 3 How do I lose stacks !!!??? also, if anyone has tips for my gear on my Sunwoko monk Prima, I'd like to reach 70 before the end of the season tyJedam4 Oct 4
Oct 4 Help a new monk player improve Hi, I just started playing monk couple days ago. My goal is to reach GR75 this season and I'm at GR65 at the moment. I feel like both of my damage and toughness are lacking. Please help me improve which area to focus on so I can reach GR75 before season's end. Or should I switch to another build which is easier to reach GR75? Oct 4