Oct 3, 2012 Monks Dex doesnt work as it should. I have looked into the dps and dodge with the monk we all play and well I dont see anyone saying they can dodge alot or have like dmge that is up in 500k or higher.Compared to the demonhunter that I have seen have 647k and a wizard with 145k wearing only like 4 items has me on the bench when the pvp comes along,but this is just how I feel.What is up with this?DeviousNecro3 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 WTB - Witching Hour Dex - 80+ IAS - 9 CD - 42+ Random stat desired: pickup radius 6+ physical resist vitascrapz0 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 PC Ring 8AS/34CD/4.5CC/15%MF/light resist Looking for a price on this ring atm Pic: 26 Lightning Resist 8% Attack Speed +243 Life after kill 34% Critical Hit Damage 4.5% Critical Hit Chance 15% Magic Find If anyone has one i am willing to trade for other good rings with Arcane resist. Thanks in advanceFustosus5 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 How are they dual-wielding 2h's? Was looking at the top monk profiles today and saw a bunch of monks dual-wielding two-handed weapons (dual skorns, etc).. how are they doing that? Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 ======WTS Innas Temperance and Radiance====== Innas temperance C/O 22mil SOLD Innas radiance c/o 25mil bid here or wsp in game. decent price will net buyout. No low balls, trolls, scammers need apply Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 What would you suggest for me next? Okay, I just got my Inna's helm, I know it's not a great one but the EXP bonus with the gem is what I was going for. I eventually will get some Inna's Pants once I get my gold back up, although I'm worried because my current pants have tons of vitality on them and I don't want my HP getting too low. I farm now with no LOH or LS and it's still relatively easy, dying maybe 2-3 times doing the alkaizer route which isn't too bad as I can still complete it rather quickly. I know when the patch hits I'm probably going to have to pick up LS on my weapons or something but I just can't afford it right now as good LS weapons cost a fortune and my luck finding legendaries and/or sets is laughable! :). Anyway, what should I be looking to do next? My main focus now is just farming paragon levels and hoping for a good drop to get me some gold so I can buy Inna's Pants. Any help is appreciated and I could use all the advice you guys are willing to offer. Thanks for taking the time to read the post. PS: I was using Overawe for the extra damage, but I decided to give Hard Target a try, and with it im around 7150 ARMOR and stuff still dies fast and it adds to my survival so I think I'm going to use it for awhile.Stealthyzero1 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 WTS Shenlong's Fist of Legend ONLY 4 AVAILABLE ON RMAH AND 8 ON GAH WITH OPEN SOCKET, 191+ dex and 86+ CD. BEST PRICE AROUND FOR THESE STATS 801.5 DMG 328-817 damage 1.40 APS 172-454 Lightning damage +50% damage +191 Dex CD 86% gain 48.8 life per spirit OS Make offers in gold/RM here. Bidding will end 10/3/12 7pm CST on trading forum too Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 True or false? There's not much else I can do gear-wise without spending a ton of money.kranix110 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 Improving monk for below 10m Looking to improve current items on my monk for under 10 mil. Hoping to hit 50k dps, any suggestions?RevanArcRath3 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 Am I ready for Inferno (gear-wise)? Casual Monk player that just finished hell. Any suggestions to properly equip for Inferno? Think my Vit is a bit low but I rely on Health Globe bonuses to keep me going. Thanks for your help guys.Magnifero8 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 Hallowed Wind (Fist Weapon) I was wondering where this Item is, and where can u find the Full Set? It would be much appreciated. Thanks. :DAdikar1 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 WTS Blackthrone Jousting Mail +93 str +157 dex +92 int +164 vit +70 All resis each hit 387 +11% Life +19% MF Give me your best offer.... Currently dont have any BID or BID Cant find any similar on AH Serious bidder and buyers only..... Check AH before making any BID or BIN Thanx.........TearsOnLoves17 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 wts natalya's reflection Looking to sell the following nat's reflection: 88 Dexterity 9 IAS 205 Life on hit 170 Life regen Health globes grants 3709 life 146 Armor Post offers here or pm me in game.Devoit1 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 A1 inferno. Advice please Hello all. Been playing as a monk for about a month and really enjoy the play style. I am able to hold my own in A1 inferno but I'd like to get to the point where I can farm A3/4. Here is my current set up. What should I upgrade first at the auction house? What item stats should I look at improving and in what priority? I have about 1 million gold. Any help would be greatly appreciated!Tsmallz3 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 Citrus Kush Streaming Citrus Kush streaming while running loot servers, playing with viewers, and listening to good music. Come check it out @ Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 SELLING POISON MONK BIN <<< see my profile Vileward SOLD Inna's Radiance 50M Inna's Vast Expanse 45M Inna's Favor SOLD Inna's Temperance 45M Natalya's Reflection SOLD Natalya's Bloody Footprints SOLD Quadfecta Gloves 50M Necklace 25M Won Khim Lau 20M Bracers SOLD Radiant Star Emerald 13.5M ea got 3pcs leftDumax17 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 WTS: amulet - dex/vit/crit/a%/phys resist Or trade for a similar amulet with arcane resist.Breener3 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 Need help on Innas Favour 7-8% holy dmg Dear fellow monks, Does anyone know whether the innas favour 7-8% holy dmg how it calculate? Will it just add onto monk basic weapon dmg with 7-8% for both weapons or just primary. Or does it mean 7-8% to holy dmg only. Which means only weapon or items with holy dmg gets added with the dmg. Hope to get some advice before i make any purchase.Seventh3 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 #1 RL Monk [US] playing... a monk! Paragon100 Islana is here to help you guys out with tips for leveling and playing monk to Paragon 100. Feel free to ask any questions or even request to get in on a run with him. He's here to help all. Come join us.keNji2 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 WTS Perfect RA Glove for Monk ON AH now. Current offer: 10.5m Stat: 63iLv Glove 309 Defense. (With 92 Strength total Defense become 411) +80 to Resistance to all element +144 to Dexterity +92 to Strength +85 to Vitality +7% increased Attack Speed +8% to chance to critical damage. End in 1 Day 7 Hrs. Happy Bidding. Thanks!Amazona0 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 Broken Monk Mechanics with Fixes I had great anticipation over 1.05 but it does not deliver and bring more negatives over positives. They improved pacifism, beacon, and NDE which is good but no other skills got significant improvements (retribution, combination strike and sixth sense literally came out of wilson's !@# and yet they did not fix it) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Sorry for the weird organization, and let blizzard hear this post! Disclaimer: this does not cover everything, just some parts that severely annoys me, and I have not done any balance calculations, these are all just conceptsRogergamer62 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 sold Trance Cage +254 dex +97 vit +43% crit dmg +7.5% crit chance +4% reduced dmg from ranged attacks sold for 100m on AH yay!Valour2 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 What stats next? Trying to upgrade Rings/Amulet/Bracer/Gloves These were previously from my DH i just threw them on to quickly get my monk set back up. Wondering should i lower my dex on gloves for atk speed/cc/cd gloves Also how much resists/hp about should i be running now adays? Took a month or so break trying to get back into things Thanks in advanceMcbeave0 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 Some advice on my monk So i'm not an avid gamer and only play a few hours a week so funding wise not all that great am only at around 2mil. I'm currently starting Act 3 Inferno and am wondering what I need to change around on my monk to efficiently clear inferno and farm act 3/4 after that. Link here.... Some things i am working on currently are below. 1) Trying to get more Lightning Resist for my OWE 2) I think my Vit is pretty high and am trying to switch over to get more Dex 3) DPS?? A tad stuck i think My old weapons had LOH but very low DMG only around 600 DPS. What should I be changing around? Do I need LOH really? as I read around some people stick by it some say not needed just bump your DPS till it's insane. On the dps front I have been trying to boost my DPS but am sort of stuck at that really. Which pieces of equ should i be looking at to upgrade first? Regards, AndrewAndrew1 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 WTS BIS 150k COLD MONK GEAR I am selling all/ most of my monk gea and morer. My stats were 40k hp 150k dps, and 500 to all resist. I am selling for mostly IGG or RMAH. I am also willing to trade my echoing fury for a str equivalent, with crit dmg and open socket, or lifesteal + OS. Feel free to add my monk if you want to chat in game. Smurfism#1237. I am willing to trade for a high damage 130k+ unbuffed, no skorn users plz, resist, n hp barb set also. ALL SCAMMER will be reported, so dont try. First time posting, so if I am breaking a rule please let me know. Thanks for looking and have a good day.. bk solemn vow +OS s/b 200mil bin 300mil high dex/vit/%life strong arm bracers SOLD Very Nice, LS,CD,dex, +OS off hand s/b 100mil bin 200mil dex/vit/cold resist witching hour s/b 150mil( snazzy) bin350mil 130 vit/dex lacuni SOLD ggggggggg ef s/b 800mil bin ? pick up radius nat boots s/b 60mil bin 90mil cold nats ring s/b 40mil bin65milSmurfism13 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 run speed data for diff movement speeds & TR Hi everyone! It seems that in the Auctions House, boots with 12% movement speed (MS) are observably more expensive than boots with only 9% or 10% MS. So I thought I'd do some actual tests comparing the time it takes to run a fixed distance while having different run speeds. Here's a quick image of the distance being run and the different results: The text version and method: The run was done in Act 3 town, from the leftmost wall near Vidar the merchant (point A) to the rightmost gate or the Arreat Gate (point B). Each run was done 4 times and timed with an external physical stopwatch. Both the slowest time and fastest time are here. --- Movement Bonus Comparison running from point A to point B: 0% movement = 16.5 to 16.7 seconds 6% movement = 15.5 to 15.7 seconds 12% movement = 14.7 to 14.9 seconds 25% movement = 13.2 to 13.4 seconds 35% movement = 12.2 to 12.4 seconds Running using Tempest Rush with Tailwind rune (TR:Tw) TR:Tw with 0% movement = 10.5 to 10.6 seconds TR:Tw with 12% movement = 9.4 to 9.5 seconds TR:Tw with 25% movement = 8.4 to 8.5 seconds TR:Tw with 35% movement = 7.8 to 7.9 seconds I hope someone finds this somewhat useful when deciding things like "should I pay an extra 20M just to get the boots with 12% movement speed versus the one with just 10% movement speed?"ninety1 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 wts 2 offhands high vit. dont have a bin maybe decide for 1 later. only take offers atm.coco1 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 WTS Arcane glove 276 dex 6 cc 45 cd 40 arcane resist 260 life regenCroXFire891 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 FS nat boots dex172 cold/ar lowered price!! Nat bloodyfoot prints 585 armor 172 dex 32 cold resist 71 all resist 251 +armor 12% movement reduced dam from melee attacks 5% SB 40mil BIN 60mil Dropped to 60mil... hoping for a quick sale................ transaction through GAH, just cause I dont want to be scammed.jynxedmonkey3 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 WTS Trifecta cold monk gloves 280 armor 45 dex 67 vit 48 coldres 11 allres 7 atk spd 32 crit dmg 7 crit chance Leave an offer here or add me in game!Gumby0 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 Inna's 3 piece Why is this such !@#$ compared to other 3 piece bonuses? Shouldn't this be on par with Natalya's 130 Dexterity of 7.5% crit? I think we'd see a lot less Monks going for dual sets if the 3 piece wasn't so bad.Farson3 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 WTS MF Nat's Boots - SOLD +192 DEX +78 Resistance to All Elements +241-265 Armor - can't remember too well exactly +12% Movement Speed Reduces damage from melee attacks by 6%. +12% Magic Find starting bid 40 mil gold I will accept Babarian IK set trades as well, I have Gloves and Belt already. Preferred IK Boots stats: IK Boots +90-100 Vitality +71-80 Resistance to All Elements +12% Movement Speed Reduces duration of control impairing effects by 13-14% +170-200 Strength +1 Random Magic PropertiesPreferred IK Helm stats: IK Helm +10-12% Life Critical Hit Chance Increased by 5.0-6.0% Reduces damage from melee attacks by 5-6%. +170-200 Strength +2 Random Magic Properties Empty Socket Happy bidding, thanks.zosla10 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 WTS> hot dex/vit/AR/CC/CD ring with poison 20m obo, please reply or send a friend request in game District#1954 81 dex 83 vit 53 AR 3.0 CC 24 CDDistrict1 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 WTS- Witching Hour(8ias 49cdmg 73dex coldRes) Details below: Offer here or in game. Low ballers don't bother. Thanks for reading :)sfjenOwn5 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 [Suggestion] Reasonable OWE Fix Hello, this is an idea that I think not only fixes the OWE problem, or at least greatly improves it, but also has benefits to ALL classes. This would not invalidate anyones current gear! If specific resistance rolls on all gear were TRIPLED (retroactively as well, similar to the IAS nerf) so that they roll much higher than AR then it becomes useful to ALL classes. If you have +150-180 to specific resists across the board on much of your gear, you basically can get +200-300 all resist from them, versus the maybe 60-120 you can now. Then they could change OWE to add only about 33% of the specific resists, and I propose that it would add from ANY specific resists, not just the highest, so that Monk's gear is not entirely dependent on the single resist type when first gearing up. I think this improves several things. Gear with specific resists becomes more desirable for everyone, and more desirable to Monks regardless of the resist type. This vastly increases the usefulness of gear with specific resists on it. OWE is just as effective, and easier to use since you can mix and match specific resists. It is also LESS mandatory to use since with much higher specific resists, we would be able to get more effective all resists from that gear without using OWE, and more people would be able to drop it in favor of other passives. Now, other classes would get more resists from this, so that could be compensated somewhere else somehow, or be rolled into the damage nerfs to Inferno, or the numbers could be tweaked slightly, etc.Joshjje11 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 WTB: Fist of AZ 1140 DPS + OS 50M. If interested post in this thread.Jodea4 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 upgrade monk or barb? Recently came across about 65m gold and love the monk play style but barb seems just TOO easy is there any hope for monks and if so what should i be looking to buy?Shazzooom3 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 WTS/WTT Witching Hour for Inna's Radiance Trade: See my belt in my profile for: Inna's Radiance has to have the following: Dex: >=180 Cold Resist or All Resist (only one): >=50 Crit Chance: >=5.5 Monk added skill bonus of Sweeping Wind >=8% Sell: Starting bid 75m buyout 100m Auction ends Tomorrow night 10pm pst. Thanks for looking. Low ballers welcome for bump.Jubei1044 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 Sold dex 166 vit 75 ias 9% loh 310 reg 215 life per second slot startbid: 200m Buyout: 300miPMan12 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 [BUG]TEMPEST RUSH + SPIRIT REGEN When using Tempest Rush as a monk, all spirit regen that you have will be nullified until the Tempest Rush effect finish off with the monk's spirit. That's a bug. I ask you monks to try it.JohnnyDalvi3 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 Was choosing Arcane a bad choice? Was going arcane for OWE a bad choice, and are other singular resists more common than others?SkuzzillButt5 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 Struggling in act 3. Hi, I'm having a really hard time in act 3 inferno, I've made it past siegebreaker but just get destroyed in the cave after siegebreaker by elite packs, due to small hallways. That is my gear / skill set up, please help me out tell me what I'm doing wrong, I can clear act 1 and 2 with my eyes closed.Vector4 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 WTT: Phys witching hour to Fire want to swap my witching hour (physical resist) to a fire one. Willing to top up some g on my side. add me if you have one and interested to swap with me. Thanks stats: Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 pc check on legendary fist the fist of azturrasq 996 dps 186 min damage 370 max damage 42% damage 179 dex increases attack speed by 10% increases spirit regeneration by 1.08 second 4.0 % chance to stun on hit SOCKETXenoblade1 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 wts > 269 dex light boots start price 8mManit0o1 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 WTS 160k dps Monk Hey everyone, I am looking for offers on my Monk. This set-up has great dps and good sustain with the LS on the Skorn. I am right about 1.70 attack speed, so this is not a slow setup. I'm not selling because I hate my monk, in fact I love this monk. I am super bummed to be selling it. But I'm selling because I need money, bottom line. I really hate to sell it, but my wife is pregnant and the money could be used better elsewhere. I'm looking for offers in game. I want to sell as a complete set. Please add me and we can discuss it. I am open to using RMAH or Ppal so long as you are verified and willing to jump through a few hoops for me so I can protect myself from scammers. Not going to entertain anything below 400DawsonGnome8 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 My idea for OwE I was thinking about how can be this skill less mandatory and I think it can be possible if they implement an "All Resist" gain in the paragon system. What I'm trying to say is that you can gain +3 or +5 (for example) "all resist" when you level up and the nerf of this skill can be possible. Also I was thinking in how to nerf this skill without making a heavy impact in the gear: Take the higher acumulative resist in the gear, take a percentage of it (50% maybe) and add it to the others resistances, that plus the all resists gained from paragon levels should be make a good balance in resistance and the class should be less dependient on that passive. Also #2: You can make that the other classes gain another attribute when they level in paragon, for barbs: dodge, for wizards and wd: armor, for dh: maybe all resist too. What do you think? pd: sorry if I can't make me understand, english is not my native language. Regards.Openmindeo2 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 WTT/S GG Phys/AR Dex Vile Ward for IK Chest Vile Ward 641 Armor 257 Dex 94 Vit 47 Phys Res 71 Resist All + 242 Armor (641 total) 309 Life/Sec Looking to sell for a good price or trade even for a good IK chest. Add me in-game to discuss price, see the Vile Ward (can't take screenshots right now, sorry), or to show me your IK for trade. BiN: 425m If you're going to complain about my price, please keep comments to yourself =) Thanks! Jade#1744Jade20 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 Lookin for some Constructive Monk Criticism! Heya! Much like everyone, I'm NOT Hangin up my Monk for 1.0.5! Infact; I'm lookin for anyone who might be able to tweek or show me what I can change to improve my monk! I'm Tanky spec for a reason, I plan to Tank ubers and well; it's what I enjoy. Any help I can get would be most greatful, I'm not sure if my Specs right, I know it's different from one Monk to another, but if you have any little Secrets that can help please let me know! ATM I have everythin on Farm, Inferno Whymsi/Diablo is no Issue, I blow past A3 simply but at 20k Dps, it's not as fast as I'd like. 7k Armor 715 Resists (OWE) 1897 DexMassie5 Oct 3, 2012