Monk

Sep 20, 2012 Obvious Monk Problems The only viable monk build is the one that doesnt require much spirit spending. FoT - Thunderclap Sweeping - Wind Cyclone Mantra of Conviction - additional 24% Blinding Flash - Faith in the Light Serenity - 4 sec invulnerability Breath of Heaven - Blazing Wrath You are forced to take OWE and Seize the Initiative. Now choose 1 passive you like. Done No other build is as good. Period. NOT because this build is OP. But the system of generating spirit is just flawed to the max. All because : 1) You have to attack to regain spirit. Seriously ridiculous. The only reason why you would run from an elite, its because the damage is overwhelming. If you were to use a spirit consuming built.. you rush in, you unleash all your spirit to deal damage, but they still dont die? You run. Now. If you run.. You are either gonna wait another 30 secs - 75 secs (if you are lucky enough to have 1 spirit regen at least), depending on your spirit spender. OR if you dont have regen, you are pretty muched F*cked. Obvious solution? Just die already. To make things worse, you cant attack blank air to regen spirit can you? Oh i forgot you weren't a demon hunter or sth. AND you dont have that same burst in resource regeneration as the intel classes and demon hunter. FURTHERMORE, since you have to attack to regenerate spirit, the sheer stupidity of wielding a twohanded weapon for a monk, cannot be comprehended. This brings me to my next point. 2) Two handed VS Dual Wield Dual wielding gives a minimum of 1.5 Attacks/Sec. While minimum for two handed is 1.00 Attacks/ Sec. This is 50%. FIFTY PERCENT MORE spirit generated than using two handed. And on top of that, you need not waste a Passive Slot, just to generate a mere 35% which fails in comparison. And so i thought, there might be some skills that would benefit from two handed... WELL, tempest rush WAS supposed to be beneficial. But 85%? Really? I could just do a normal punch from FoT without ANY rune and yet deal 110% damage WITHOUT USING SPIRIT. Some might say its used to get out of situations where you are stucked. To run out of mobs, bla bla bla. Hahaha. Good one. Jail, Frozen, Wall. Try runnning with that. Seems to me, that the only thing worthwhile about twohanded is the Seven Sided Strike. At least i can crit up to 700k on each strike, depending on my luck. But other than that there's nth more to it. 3) Ridiculous Fixed Healing Amounts. This is one of the main causes of why OWE and Seize the Initiative is so crucial and important to us MONKS. We cant afford to get our health high can we? imagine, healing 7000 points of health, out of 100 thousand? That's just USELESS. Even worse is cyclone strike. God.. Even 7K is bad enough, this stupid rune heals only ONE PERCENT of your health if you had high healths like a tank barb or sth. Even the Demon Hunter can heal 65% maximum health, and i don't see why we cant. 4) Too Much Cooldowns? While I agree skills like serenity and SSS need cooldowns, but seriously even Heals? Its not like we heal 50k hp with each heal. We only heal 7k. Even Barbs can heal % of their health. I honestly prefer skills with high costs, but no cooldown, let the cost of the skill be the cooldown. 5) Useless Mantras? From what i see. Its either mantra of healing - All Resist. Mantra of Evasion - Hard Target. OR Mantra of conviction with the added bonus. The rest are all. sh*t. just Sh*t. Pure sh*t. They became sh*t after hell mode. Mantra of Regeneration - AGAIN FIXED HEALING. I cannot understand this. Why in the world would anyone choose this for the healing? I dont see how 300 hp per SECOND, is going to help me survive arcane sentries. The next biggest joke. Mantra of Retribution. Useless Junk. F*cking Useless Junk. It had the potential to be a great skill for a tank monk, but no. It failed. Miserably. Look at your health bar. Look at theirs. (Enemies) They have 10x more health than you do. What in the world is 60% of your maximum health (if you die) going to do to them? Nothing. 1)Your death = taking down 6% of their hp maybe? 2)YAY congratulations, rinse and repeat for about 17 more times. 3)????? 4)PROFIT. Nah just kidding. Just fix it. ASAP. 5) Inferior Passives I see barbs/dh having 10% crit chance and 50% crit damage and 15% bonus damage off their passives. THAT LAST INDEFINITELY. I-N-D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y. BUT YET We have to either 1) Heal someone. Which only lasts for 30 seconds. (Guiding Light) 2) Use two spirit generators, and worse still, it lasts for a mere 3 seconds. Joke much? Its not funny anymore. (Combination Strike) The idea of this passive is cool. Until you see the damage bonus. ANDDDD laugh. No one in the right mind will use more than 2 spirit generators. One slot is for mantra, one slot for heal, one slot for invulnerabilty, and you are only left with one slot. Joke of the year. -Near Death Experience: 35% health and spirit without warning? Totally useful. To survive another additional second without being able to cast any offensive skills since you are only left with 35% spirit. (AND YOU CANT REGENERATE IT! SOUNDS LIKE FUN.) -Resolve: This is good. But. I realised that you cant attack arcane sentries, nor the desecrated floor. -Chant of Resonance: Only used when I'm just too G*ddamn lazy to refresh my mantras every two minutes. It seems to me that the Monk was made to be Good Guy Greg. A lot of skills help the team instead of helping him/herself. But no. This is an RPG game. No one wants to be the good guy. To sum it up. Please don't nerf other classes that are mentioned. Just buff this character as it greatly needs one. A base spirit regen is greatly needed. Lots of other ridiculous skills that i have yet to mention should be known too I hope. Hope Blizz fixes this class.ChuckNorris54 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 PRICE CHECK: Really well rolled Devils Tounge http://i.imgur.com/mh6vf.png Wondering how much I could get for it, and if anybody would like to buy it?rkdechamp0 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Rate the 2h Monk Above you! For all 2hand wielding monks! Unite and discuss. Please be constructive as opposed to trollish.Fnord28 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Upgreading my monk -- Post items what you wish to sell me.Qpek19860 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Inna's Radiance for Zunimasa Hey I want to trade my Inna's Radiance for a Zunimasa piece. Preferably legs or chest. Please post offers. http://pinterest.com/pin/521713938052727250/ Add me as a friend: Articlion#1954Articlion13 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 WTB Shenlongs Relentless Assault Stats Reguired: 900+ dps 175+ dex 750 + LoH 90+ Crit dmg or w/ Socket Add me in game @ Adeat#1115Adeat0 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 WTS cheap pants 133 Dex 218 Vit 2[] Phys Armor 349 (not the affix) 133 Dex 218 Vit 45 Physical Resist 2 Sockets buy out 3m super CHEAP ! Inspy#2854Inspy3 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Act 3 Inferno Monk build - Need advice Just looking for some help and tips on my build Don't pull any punches! My damage is boosted to 30k with boh and the passive Use dash to boost dodge to 50% during combat and as an escape when needed Kick is used mainly as an escape when surrounded http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/AwesomeMage-1727/hero/1610523AwesomeMage4 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 WTS Great fist for decent monk Stats are as shown: http://imageshack.us/f/836/fistta.png/ price : hand harm 10m harmony wrath 25m pm me in game if interested, or wish for further price negotiation. thanksetlancer1 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 GG Dex MF belt (dex/vit/str/allres/armor/mf)! http://i45.tinypic.com/15oh6z5.png 50m res, 70m BINValour0 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 WTS Great Cold Monk BRACERS I have a great bracer piece for cold monks. 51dexterity 41vitality 54cold res. 64all res. CRIT CHANCE 6.0 Health globe +3068 Radius pick up by 6yrds. Great bracer for cold monks. Start the bids. If needing to msg in game tag is TheJoker201#1474TheJoker2015 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 WTS Won Khim Lau http://i.imgur.com/LSLUc.jpg 235-571 Lightning Damage Adds 5% to lightning damage 38% damage 78 str 273 dex Open Socket I have not put it on the AH, so taking offers.Propylene1 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 awesome 1 hand http://i49.tinypic.com/35iu3o4.png on bid in GAH for less than 5m as of nowJigo14 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Will full DPS monks need to regear for 1.05? I'm wondering, will all those monks who have gone all out for 100k dps be regretting their purchases post 1.05? A lot of people have been ditching resists and LOH in order to push for the 100k dps barrier. Yet, not so long ago, inferno was not the massive faceroll it is now. People were packing 900 resists and 1k loh and still dying. There will be harder difficulties with greater rewards in Patch 1.05. Will 500 resist and 0 LOH/lifesteal still cut the mustard then? When the mobs go up in HP will serenity and health globes be enough to kill an elite pack before you get 2 shotted? This is all before the known STI and resolve nerfs as well. All I know is right now I would much prefer a 50-65k dps monk(with WKL) with 700 resist and 700 LOH than a 100k dps monk with 500 resist and no LOH/lifesteal in this new upcoming environment.Thoughts?Soujiro31 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 (above you)the cost of gear to break 80k Dps rules/ without loosing much of my vit/ resist levels, if the monk above you already broke 80k dps, estimate the cost to break 100k dps.. if you are above 100k dps = congrats!! Would require (inna's pants- with resist) ~ 60M Replace main hand ~ 50~80M Gems to round off = 20M I guess around 150M at minimum is needed to get me to the next level. To get to 100k dps, i can't even fathom at this point.dracolich0 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 WTS > Shenlong set Please see my profile. BIN: 130mxcbit0 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Upgrade help needed I never thought I would do this, but now that I have money (~40m) I see how hard it is. I do want to buy an offhand weapon, preferablly with lpss and spirit regen, but I don't know if I want to spend half of that newfound fortune on a weapon that might not make me able to farm act 3 effectively. Especially considering the incoming nerf to STI; I was only really able to progress slowly with sword and board plus hard target and STI (I've just been farming act 2 where I don't really need STI). Really, is there a better investment for me currently to make act 3 more doable? I found some bracers that I've placed a bid on with double resists and crit chance, so that will free up one slot on something else (maybe a ring? They seemed out of my price range) when I get once it ends. Any advice is appreciated.fansrus861 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 -=NEAR PERFECT=- light monk bracers yellow bracers 251 def 179 dex 117 vit 45 light res 46 all res crit chance 5%zaver24 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 What I need for act 3 farming? I want to do act 3 farming, also I want to change my weapon.. LOH is too expensive... What can I change on my gear to be able to farm act 3? ThanxPetate3 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 WTS Tirfecta Ring http://imageshack.us/a/img507/2396/trifectadexring.png Great Monk ring! any offers or anyone know how much this may go for?Eagle4 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 help>confusing about the fist of az'turrasq.. im using 1hand fist of az'turrasq and an arch axe as seen on my profile monk... my question is.. i wanted to use dual 1hand fist of az'turrasq meaning ill buy another weapon fist of azturrasq... the problem is .. if i press alt key when purchasing az'turrasq at auction house.. my arch axe wont appear... this is my questions.. is there a bug? can i use 2 fist of az'turrasq? is the stun effect is still intact? a bliizzard agent or a d3 developer would much be appreciated to answer this question of mine ? please need help =(Benjo13 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 No more "rate the monk" or WTS. REAL ISSUES Check out important threads. Here is mine. There are many more, and some of them are definately better than mine. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6572357738 The more views and replies the important threads have, the better chance of a constructive dev response. It is kind of disappointing to see all these monk forum posts. Most people are here with posts WTS, or "rate the monk above you". instead of talking about the real issues. Who cares about an online guy rating your monk? It's all fun, but everytime i look at these pages, there are so many WTS and BS threads its ridiculous. Finding an actual thread that says something intelligent is like a diamond in the rough now. What we need here folks is support and to talk about the real issues, so that the developers can see, understand, and develop ideas. We need important and intelligent threads with 1.05 coming out so that monks are fixed asap, not rate the monks and WTS. If a developer comes in here and the largest threads are WTS or Rate the Monk............nothing they can learn from that.Jax10 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 WTS> GG MEMPO, 6CC + Cold res On my profile. Contact me or leave offers.Marinedude0 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Please criticize my Monk :p Hello, Please criticize my monk and help me on what I can improve. Currently I can survive act 3 elite packs, but I cant survive a stand and spank on top of molten and plague. My damage is a bit low, but I sacrifice some damage for MF find and resist stats. Thanks ! :P http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Shiru-1335/hero/21268407Shiru3 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 rubber banding fix Im an east coast player and i can see a significant difference when i am playing from 6pm to 10pm east time. Blizzard needs to implement some east coast servers to help balance the load like they did in wow. If they would give some of us east coast people the servers then we wouldnt see as much rubber banding that we keep getting now. Post if you have been getting rubber band man deaths and where you are so we can show Blizzard they need more servers.mifinke4 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 WTS 982 CritDmg/socket/Loh/Spirit Regen Fist http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh499/patfal/fist.jpg Crit damage/Socket/Life On hit/Spirit Regen Awesome Fist weapon. No price in mind yet. Offer if interested. Add me or reply here thanks. Current Offer @ 15mFaLc0n5 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Very Nicely Rolled Monk Fist for sale http://imageshack.us/a/img191/7307/ists.png 830 Dps 302-530 Psn Dmg +109 Dex +191 Vit +118 Str Crit Dmg 82% 1.8% Fear SocketNoodles18 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Help me improve my Monk Hey guys and gurus, I've seen a lot of thread for people asking for help on how to improve their monks. Considering each and every monk is different from others, I'd like to get some help as well. I hope you guys don't mind gear checking me. Stats: Unbuffed Str: 252 Int: 164 Dex: 2124 Vit: 792 DPS :44,759 ASPD: 2.19 CC: 29.5% CHD: 160% Thanks guys. AR: 703Nautilus11 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Two handed "Heavy Lancer" Build Hey guys, I was looking at the posts and saw that some people we're having some difficulty in Inferno. Right now I currently farm Act 2 5 stack, hunt elites, Zultan Kulle, and Belial runs. I do this pretty easily. My gear is almost good enough to be able to solo act 3 runs, but does perfectly fine in co-op when a barb buff is present. This play style will not be for everyone because it is a slow attack speed build. People that like fast and flashy combat will not enjoy this. This is more about dealing devastating amounts of damage in short windows and constantly keeping yourself one step ahead of your enemies. This will however allow you to take several of hits and by cycling through your CDs, pots and health globes, surviving is very easy. Stats 24k HP 5.5k Armor 800 Resist 36k Damage No life on hit Abilites http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#bjkXgY!XUa!ccabYc Playstyle So the way this setup is played is simple, you act as a mid range fighter who always stays 1-2 steps ahead of your enemies. You never let yourself get surrounded by constantly changing your positioning. As you move, you can poke at your enemy to whittle them down and when you have a good opportunity to strike, you cycle threw some CD's and just wreck your enemy. Deadly Reach This ability is the bread and butter, it gives you good piercing damage that allows you to fight from mid range. Any rune you use except for the critical generating one is fine. I personally like Foresight and Scattered Blows. I honestly feel like this is one of the few abilites where each Rune makes sense. Anyway, use this to simply poke at your enemies and shuffle back when they close the gap. Rinse and repeat this strategy and they will die before inflicting any major damage to you. If you're DMG is high enough, most things in Act 2 get 2-3 shotted anyway. Against Elites though this move is godsend as it allows you engage only 1 or 2 of them, instead of the entire pack. If you ever find yourself allowing the entire enemy pack to connect on you at once, you are doing it wrong. Earth Elemental Most people underestimate the true value of the pet. You do not use it for the VIT gain and you do not expect it to tank hordes of enemies for sustained periods of time. The true value of this ally is it's ability to split the enemy forces. Even if you are sword and boarding with full defensive stats, you never want to take on every single thing on the screen at once. The best way to put this pet to use is, whenever combat initiates it will rush into the fray, you pause for just a moment and than move in to allow most of the enemy AI to focus on it first. Naturally they will change hostility over to you, but by than enemies are now trickling in line in smaller numbers. This is the entire point of the build, you deal with more reasonable amounts of enemies instead of the entire horde all at once. When it dies, simply resummon and reposition yourself further back to create even more space, seperating the mobs even more so. The rest of the abilities don't need much explanation because everything else is pretty much a staple of the monk at this point. I will just mention that I prefer Mantra of Conviction with Overawe simply because the damage increase is massive. I have the mindset of "the best defense is a strong offense." It works for me because I enjoy that type of play, I can dish out more damage that my enemy can to me. However, I do not play foolishly, I always engage when I feel comfortable and retreat and re-position whenever I am at a disadvantage. The last ability I will talk about is my passive - Fleet footed. The other two are pretty much a given at this point, the third passive is personal choice. The reason I like fleet footed is because of my mindset to stay ahead at all times. Combined with my 12 percent move speed boots, it's very easy to do this. Fleet footed is not necessary and can be switched out for anything else, Resolve, Transendence, it doesn't matter. Conclusion Again this build is not for everyone. It really does not have much flare to it, but it is efficient, deadly and precise. All the while it allows for plenty of room for error. You are not a piece of paper here and affixes will not decimate you in mere seconds. You can stand strong and take your fair share of blows. Hopefully someone will find this of use, but if not, well I only wasted 20 minutes of my time so no biggie. Thank you for your time.JrQ3 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 WTS 922.3DPS OS 80CD fist as above +6attackspeed 1.48atk/second interested parties just drop an offer here thanks ..Derpies1 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 S>1H Weaps(Hallowed Hands,Axe,Mace,etc)Cheap! As the title says, selling good weaps. Here's the link to the image: http://imgur.com/vJBwx S/B Hallowed Fist 1> 1.5M 2> 800k 3> 2M 4> 2M Hallowed Barb Mace 5> 4M Rare Fist w/ crit and socket 6> 6M LS Mace/Hammer 7> 300k 8> 300k 1H axe w/ crit and socket 9> 6M Rare fist w/ LS and socket 10> 300k Rare mace/hammer w/ socket 11> 300k 12> 300k Happy Bidding!!! Thanks! =)K33N3Y3S1 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 WTB INNA's FAVOR + INNA'S TEMPERANCE Must have 100+ dex each. preferably 130 dex on belt please add me Relentless#1115 or post here if you have the desired items for sale.Relentless1 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 DPS wall Can't seem to get my DPS up above 30k without jeopardizing my survivability too much. Any tips guys? Think I should replace my weapons for socketed increased crit damage weapons? Will my character still be playable without the current 900ish LOH from one of my weapons?Rcostine9 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 2 rings,high dex,crit,AllRes|PhysRes, LoH/Vit 2 very nice monk/DH rings, high dex, crit, all res or physical resist, LoH+Vit on the other one. I'm only selling 1 ring - so whichever ring does not sell, I'll keep the other one: Image: http://i.imgur.com/owXOB.jpg --- First ring - Litany Of The Undaunted (set legendary ring): +163 Dex +72 Int +63 All Res Regenerates 193 Life per Second 4.5% Crit Chance Reduces damage from elites by 7% --- --- Second ring: +14 Minimum Damage +140 Dex +71 Vitality +44 Physical Resist +207 Life on Hit 4.0% Crit Chance --- 1st ring = s/b 35M 2nd ring = s/b 40M --- Auction ends 24 hours after the first bid in the Trading forum post here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6607332556ninety0 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 2 hander monk build I recently found a decent Flying Dragon (legendary daibo) and decided I wanted to use it but I have no idea what build to use. I main a WD I just want something else to play on the side. I also have 2 pieces of the legacy inna set. What kind of build is best suited to a 2 handed weapon? Based on the build what kind of stats should I be looking for?FallofKings3 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 n00b help! With a mere 4m gold, how do I gear my monk to be effective? Would like to be able to farm A3 inferno. Like most casual gamers, I wish I could spend more time on the game. Anyone willing to help out? Advice appreciated!WhaleFerrell2 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Advice needed on shields Looking for any advice experienced monks can give in terms of shields. With 1.05 approaching, I am considering swapping out DW for a shield for added defense. I would probably go hard target instead of overawe also. Got a few questions. 1. If I replaced my offhand with a shield with about 1200 armor, 300 dex, 200 vit, 100 resists, 10% crit chance, and decent blocking stats how would my DPS be affected roughly? Also, how would my defense be affected roughly? Having a tough time with this as so many factors to consider. Losing 15% attack speed, spirit regen, life per spirit, lots of crit damage. However, 10% crit chance would be huge as it is more cyclones and spirit from quickening (which means more healing), not to mention all the other defensive benefits. 2. Do shields block any DOT damage, like molten or fire chains? 3. Is there a benchmark % to block, and damage blocked to look for? Like if a shield has less than 15% block, don't bother?Sheldor2 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 WTB Decent Monk Gear *Full Set Up* Around 40$ post here.Ill2 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Want to sell 70k unbuff single wield monk Stats: 70k dps unbuff 32k hp 8300 def 34.5 crit chance Prefer to sell as a full set including gems. Do leave your Offers here gold or $$JonChan0 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 WTS Lacuni bracers - 4.5 crit, 77 dex, 9 ats Hi, I'm just trying to avoid the AH taxes. Lacuni Prowlers 77 Dexterity 49 Physical resist 9% Attack speed 12% Movement speed Attackers take 1036 damage 4.5 Critical hit chance I'll sell it for 90M outside the AH. Edit: 85M.Rafoda5 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Amazing poison monk ring 35-65 damage 38 dex 24 vit 26 poison res 26% Crit D 2.5% Crit C starting bid at 15mCubitt7 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 full set monk 115k DPS what is the value of my set? please check profile, would like a trade off for IGG, thanksSnakeye0 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 WTS WHOLE FIRE SET!! hey guys im selling my whole set not pieces WHOLE SET! check out my profile for the monk http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/xSUPREMEx-1585/hero/6777444 pls post your offers or add me in game xSUPREMEx #1585 if interested thanks.xSUPREMEx0 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Shenlong's Set for Sale Hola monk friends, I have a pair of the Shenlong Fist Weapons for sale if anybody is interested. I'll cut you a sweet deal if you buy the pair =) Friend me in game if you're interested.valiantth0r2 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Monk Assistance Needed http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Spectre121-1543/hero/13927577 There he is...was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on what to upgrade first, and what to upgrade it for. Thank you for looking!Spectre1210 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Advice on gearing a monk w/ 100m Actually have closer to 120m plus these gloves left over from my DH that I'm gonna build around http://i50.tinypic.com/4gqn8i.png Build in profile not using those exact runes will update when i hit 60. Looking for advice on how to spend my gold should I go ~10m here and there on each slot?? Should I invest heavily into a good pair of weapons (say 30m each)?? Should I build around a 4 piece inna's for the cyclone cost reduction? Give a new-comer some advice! :)NightBringer0 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Suggestions on from experienced Monks Hello there fellow monks! I just recently reached ~30k dps and am now in the process of trying to reach ~40k dps. I can do A3 comfortably, except for those fast/teleporter, ranged molten guys which give me a hard time. Any suggestions on gear improvement (budget of ~30mil)? With regards to resists, I don't have a 1:10 resist/armor ratio (850/6500), and upon reading 1.05 changes I think this will be skewed further in favor of resists. The question is should I drop a few points in resists and stack a few more dex/armor? Thanks in advance,HACKANDSLASH8 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 WTS >DEX, VIT, CHC Arcane Monk Bracers. http://i.imgur.com/2HsfZ.png 136 Dex 129 Vit 33 Arcane Resist 60 All Resist Crit Chance 4.5%WayneaSilva1 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 99K Wizard LF Cyclone Strike Monk for runs Every time I run with a monk using cyclone strike, it's seriously awesome. If you can run A3/4, hit me up! I can run Archon, Celestial Orb, or Forked Lightning. I would prefer someone who can survive A4. We'll have a good time. also, i'm at +24% move speed, so a fast fella would be a bonus. Canuck#1875Canuck0 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 WTS > decent MF set for gold http://imgur.com/TUOFK Decent MF set, i dont need anymore so wanna get rid of them, these stat are with 200k weapon that i bough in the AH, with nicer weap u can get up to 3-40k dps with ease. am currently log out on this set, so u can check my profile also. Basic stat: ~200% MF without NV ( the pic is which 40 level paragon) ~28k dps with BOH since both weap sucks 1k3 LOH, more than enough 6xx all resist about 40k HP 28% crit, 210% crit dmg, decent for Cyclone to work Looking for Gold offer only, or RMAH to prevent scam, or any nice/goldly COLD monk belt/shoulder/chest Any way, throw me some offer.Kaboom1 Sep 20, 2012