Witch Doctor

Apr 15, 2013 Ice climbers 236 int 148 vit 10% ms Pretty unique ice climbers... only a handful (5 pairs) with comparable stats on US servers. Armor (total) 354 Int 236 Vit 148 AR 71 Life 10% MS 10% 9% cold dmg reduction They are on the auction house. Hit me up in game for a lower price.QIpcquebec0 Apr 15, 2013
Apr 15, 2013 Thanks to Ptbrulz I am having fun again :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LR2ls0lpog&feature=youtu.be Can't express the value of a community in gaming in sharing tips for gameplay. I modified the build a little to suit me better and had to lose 30kdps with the Skorn but this build is so amazingly fun!Gooze3 Apr 15, 2013
Apr 15, 2013 DE Farming stratagies hey guys. been testing diff specs and stratagies for DE farming. so far the best I have come up with is mp8 Rest runs. skills: SW:HG Hex:Jinx SH:Languish BBV:Slam MC:Paranoia ZC:Bears Passives: GI GF PtV with this spec and current gear I can manage roughly 70+ runs an hour @mp8.on average 26-30 DE's an hour. now this is strictly for solo runs. I have done a lot of VOTA runs in groups which is more efficient with the right group and mp for obvious reasons. Looking for opinions and other stratagies you guys have come up with.fossil3 Apr 15, 2013
Apr 15, 2013 Efficiant Witch Doctor Farming Build (video) Heres a vid explaining the best way for fast runs for XP. Faster than the wizards archon build for paragon and legend farming. Dig it, live it, love it : ) peace http://youtu.be/b17qXWEA6ooObamaFailed2 Apr 15, 2013
Apr 15, 2013 what to upgrade next help plz here is profile http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Zaraki-6607/hero/15306664 budget 100 mil only what stats tal ammy i should buy??? and what next upgrade i need??Zaraki1 Apr 15, 2013
Apr 15, 2013 Bear Proc Doctor Build 1.07 Build Overview This build originated from my idea that I should “bring the pain” to the enemy in the same manner they brought it to me, namely by freezing, stunning, blinding, slowing, immobilizing, and chilling them. These elemental attacks are collectively called “crowd control effects” or in a more shortened manner “procs” - for the hit that causes the elemental effect. So the short name of this build is Proc Doctor instead of Crowd Control Doctor etc. This is not by any means an original build. It is however my “spin” on the build. Thanks to all the other authors in the Index to WD Builds and Guides for the work they did. Questions and Answers So are you freezing the whole screen like a CM Wiz? No. WD Proc effects are more isolated, and the chance to hit a group of monsters is calculated for each monster. So AC (acid cloud) thrown on a group of say 10 monsters may only proc on one monster. So what is it good for? On MP8 I was able to keep SiegeBreaker procced 90-95% of the time. If they are procced, they can’t attack you or throw other nasty stuff at you. His reflect damage still hits you, but nothing stops that. Is the build viable through all MPs? Yes and no. The build really shines through MP8. In MP9 it becomes less effective, and finally in MP10 it becomes more uncertain as to maintaining a “proc’ on an elite. I think the difficulty of the build in higher MPs is more a function of difficulty factors in the MPs themselves and not an inherent problem of the build. Many skills seem to be harder to use in high MP and apparently proccing falls in this category. The Build http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#WfRdiU!cYa!bcZcZa Left Mouse – Rain of Toads – Our number one proc skill. Due to its low mana cost it can be spammed and it has one of the highest proc rates of any WD skill. Can be cast over walls and it is an area of effect spell. Right Mouse – Bears. Why this skill? Because this is our high damage, in your face skill. When a pack of 30 monsters is trying to kill you, nothing like some bears to clear up any misunderstanding. AC kills to slow on high MP to keep monster packs from running you over. Key 1 – AC/Lob Blob – AC (acid cloud) because it is the second best proccing skill WD’s have. Lob Blob rune because it is the only AC rune that can be spammed. You can spam Lob Blob three times and have up to three blobs on the ground at one time. This is our boss/elite ranged killing/proccing skill. Also good for proccing life on hit. Key 2 – Soul Harvest – Vengeful Spirit rune. Provides burst damage. Key 3 –Zombie Dogs – Life Link rune. Dogs take 10% of your damage. What’s not to like? Dogs are used instead of Garg because dogs last as long as Garg and reduce damage to you. Can be replaced in higher MPs with Hex for killing bosses/elites. Key 4 – Spirit Walk – Your pick as to the rune. I usually use Jaunt or Honored Guest. Passive Skills Jungle Fortitude – 15% damage reduction for you and your pets. The dogs stay alive longer and eat 10% of your damage. Win-win. Gruesome Feast – Provides burst damage and mana boost from health globes. It would be nice if you have some pickup radius on your gear to snag health globes faster, but it is not required. If you are feeling a little bit squishy, you can sub Bad Medicine here, as all attacks are poison based. Blood Ritual or Spiritual Attunement or VQ – At least one mana boosting skill is needed for AC spam and bear throwing. Gearing – General It is recommended that all builds use the Zuni set. Most zuni pieces are pretty nice but the 20 mana per second can’t be beat. What weapon will work best? You can use this build with 1H + mojo or 2H, it’s entirely up to you. You should already be using a life steal (LS) or life on hit (LoH) weapon, or have sufficient LoH on other gear to keep you alive. If you have no life sustainment on your weapon, I suggest you invest in 400-1000 LoH to proc life from AC and RoT. Procs Explained There are three main procs: freeze, stun, and blind. If one of these main procs is in effect, other procs do not replace it (so only one proc is taking effect at a time). All other procs, I consider to be secondary procs and they are immobilize, chill, slow, fear, and knockback. Secondary procs can be replaced by one of the main procs. I do not recommend fear and knockback for a proc doctor. Fear is not wanted for groups of monsters, as we want them clumped together to hit them with AC and bears. Knockback is just plain worthless because when a character uses it, it just moves a monster backward, it does not stun them. Also most elites and bosses appear to be immune to knockback. Experiment with a Windforce bow if you want to see how knockback works. I also do not recommend slow and chill be used on the same character because they seem to cancel each other out. Procs Available from Gear – At low MPs a player can do a certain amount of selecting higher proc rate items over DPS items as procs are stronger at lower MP levels. However as one climbs the MP ladder, procs will have to be reduced on gear in favor of DPS. *** Note before spending a lot of money on proc gear, you should buy cheap rare items with whatever proc you think you would like and test it on an MP where you will not get beat up to badly. See if you like how the proc works before investing a lot of money in proc gear. Also be aware that in MP9 and MP10 your procs will not be as effective, and you will probably opt to replace some of it for higher DPS gear. *** Specific Gear Recommendations. Note that around a 12%-15% total proc rate is usually sufficient to hold one elite/boss under proc effects up to MP8. All gear pieces except mojos can have as high as 5.1 % proc effect. So to get to 12% or more proc rate you need at least 3 gear pieces that have proc effects. Gloves – Stun. Usually a rare is best. Very difficult to get from an Archon/BoA craft. Belt – Freeze. Witching Hour belts with freeze are recommended. All other belts can roll freeze but usually DPS takes a big hit when another belt is chosen. Amulet – Blind. Very difficult to find a high DPS amulet with blind. Very hard to craft. Boots – Immobilize. Can be found on Zuni boots at a reasonable price. Shoulders – Chill. Vile Wards with chill are recommended. Very difficult to craft. Do not use with slow. Pants – Slow. Can be found on Balckthorne’s Jousting Mail, Inna’s, or rare pants at a reasonable price. Do not use with chill. Mojos – Can have all of the proc effects depending on which type of mojo you choose (except Manajuma’s as they come standard with fear). Mojos max out proc rate at 2.6%. When shopping for a mojo with proc effects, do yourself a favor and buy one with high DPS. I recommend you stick to the main procs when possible and then use secondary procs to fill out your proc gear up to the 12% - 15% level. Remember to include some life on hit gear in your build (if you don’t have sufficient life steal) as AC and RoT are our best skills for proccing life on hit. Follower Specs I use the Enchantress with a Maximus that has the stun proc. She also has a blind amy. The Maximus also quite frequently summons a tanky demon that fights for you. Some people have also had success with a Scoundrel and a Buriza xbow. Maybe he conflicts with character procs because I was never too impressed with how little he could proc a 15% freeze xbow that had a 50% chance to pierce on MP8. I also saw another WD use him on MP10 and I was equally unimpressed with how little he procs. Other people say they are very happy with him. So there is definitely something going on here. I have also used the Templar with an Azurewrath 14% freeze sword. He can do some freezing with it, and since he is a melee character, it can help keep him alive. Anyway, choose the follower you have the most fun with and that can add the most to the chaos. Play Style – (this is what I do, feel free to be different) On approaching a pack of monsters use AC (3 casts give you 3 lob blobs which is the most you can have at 1 time) run into pack and use Soul Harvest. Bears, bears, bears until low on mana. Clean up stragglers with RoT or use RoT when low on mana, then start cycle over. When attacking nasty elite packs that are wallers, lasers, freeze, or reflect damage; attack from range with 3 AC/Lob Blobs. RoT them, when they close on you SH them and bear them. Retreat from pack (use Spirit Walk to escape if needed) grab health globes for Gruesome Feast mana reclamation and burst damage. Rinse and repeat above or do whatever the situation warrants. When attacking one boss or elites without nasty affixes, AC them, and hold under continuous RoT. Give them more AC as needed. SH them and bear them as the opportunity presents itself. If using Hex, use that whenever possible. For reflect mobs try to isolate one monster instead of Bearing the whole pack at once (ouch!). Use AC more if your health is being knocked down. Use Spirit Walk and snargle a potion to get your health back. Grab health globes to activate GF. Once a couple of monsters are dead, bear the rest into oblivion. If using dogs, make sure you always keep your dogs up! Recast as often as necessary as they eat damage for you. -------------------------Further suggested reading--------------- Acid Rain/Proc Builds in the Index to Witch Doctor Builds and Guides - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7350275486 Witch Doctor Proc Rate for Each Skill - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7166796695 ZC - Zombie Bear Basics and Techniques - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7710222741 ------------------------Acknowledgements ---------------------------- Special thanks to all WDs that have corrected me and helped me become a better player. Manvan, Ofgortens, Eddardstark, Brahms, Soundb, Blackjack, BigRed, SayGa, and to all the other WDs that helped and that I haven’t specifically named. Many of these players have left the game, I hope wherever they have gone they are continuing to help others and enjoy whatever new pastimes they’ve found.skywalkerfx11 Apr 15, 2013
Apr 15, 2013 Mana issues on high MP I've been running in groups lately and can definitely tell I'm having mana issues with the longer elite fights on MP10. I'm using spirit walk to regain mana on a regular basis but its not enough in an elite fight. BBV also helps but only for 20 secs. Is there a skill/rune I should switch out for to control mana more efficiently? Or would I just be better off trying to invest in some zombie charger reduction gear? How much reduction should I be shooting for? Thanks.d373rmined28 Apr 15, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 wd pets when i was first building my wd, i was told, stack vit and ar. pets have their own natural armor so you don't need it. yet my dogs are constantly dying on anything higher than mp1....my gargantuan as well. My dogs also get 1 shot by falling maniacs. what is the point of having a pet class when the pets are so useless. I use jungle fortitude and also used zombie handler in combination and it didn't stop the deaths. Do i need to stack armor? or will that not change anything?TummyStixx13 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 No 1 Skorn on US server - Int/LS. http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=67034189&f=153&o=0#p449341426 This thing is bloody massive, people. Think he wants 6 for it, but is keen enough to let it go for 4. And 4 is a fantastic price, 6 more than reasonable. Very flippable at 6, but a goldmine at 4. If you have the cash, ignore at your own peril.manvan37 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 Just got to 60 on WD please give tips i have 1.3 bill for improvements so i can pretty much go anywhere I think i know some builds can get super spendy?Bk9071 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 PC on Uhkapian Serpent Just wondering what kind of price i should put on this. 76-418 Damage 101 Dexterity 324 Intelligence 12% Life 10% Critical Chance 5% Increased Damage to Elites 8% Increased Damage for Corpse Spiders Thanks.Jimbobikr0 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 wd on hc, please teach me to upgrade? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/tkone-1365/hero/32700402 just hit 60 i have maybe about 1mil, but im wondering what would be the best way to upgrade for minimal amount spent, and what kind of runs should i be doing for more effeciency and to upgrade slowly and get more money income? also is there a superier build for faster runs? more income? (ps im in HC) thanks alot in advance,tkone0 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 Looking for some help with my Gear (4mil) I can currently run MP1 fine with the gear I have now but i want to progress to a higher mp because mp1 does get boring. Can you guys tell me some gear adjustments I can make to get to like mp5 or higher. I only have 4mil to work with. Any help with be greatly appreciated. Thanks guysxJokerx91 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 What slot to boost eHP? I have been running MP10 CotA runs solo and in group play. Group play I rarely die unless I don't pay attention at the elite. Solo I die fairly often depending on the elites affixes. I believe my vit is sufficient at the moment but my all resistance and possibly armor seems a little low. AR sitting at 600 and armor at 3700. Ill link my armory for specifics. Just wondering what item slots I could possibly be looking at adding some eHP (AR) without losing a lot of dps? I was thinking my rate ring is lacking A LOT. I could grab a 10-15 mil Litany and gain 60+ AR, life regen, and reduced elite damage but lose around 1.5k dps. I'm currently sitting on 50 mil to work with. Main goal is to farm MP10 Act 1 in 1.08 group play and be able to take a little damage without running for my life. Suggestions please? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/d373rmined-1172/hero/24790679d373rmined1 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 Help me finish gearing my WD! Only have 4 mil http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Ragana-1555/hero/1831524 Whatever suggestions you could make, I would greatly appreciate it.Ragana6 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 WTS 0 dog + CC Mara's Ammy 86 STR 86 DEX 86 VIT 86 INT 32 Arcane Resist 62 All Resist 6.0% Critical Chance Reduce Zombie Dog by 8 second Reduce Ranged Damage by 4% 300MOPnoob0 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 Another price check thread (string of skulls) http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/201/newbitmapimagenw.jpg/ (it`s on my wd if the link does not work). Not a bad item, however i am not that good at pricing items. I did not faund a similar item on the ah. And i don`t know if i am going to sell it. Any help much apreciated.virtloop270 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 WTS Tals Amulet 253int/283vit/61CD/8CC http://i.imgur.com/FGXk7IB.jpg Starting bid is 200mil 450mil takes it.MAGICWOOD6 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 gear advice 1B budget plz help! ZERO DOG. let me know please and thank you all!avila14 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 is it worth to up 6k dps but down 13k ehp? Hi guys, I just change new glove for my wd, it increases 6k DPS but decrease 13k EHP. I won for 520 mil on bid last night. Do you think it's worth? I'm trying to reach 250k dps, Currenlty I am at 224k unbuff, without follower. My old glove is 152 intel 85 vit 80 res all asi 8 cc 10 total armor 370. It is from my cm wiz. Personally I think for the new glove, it is not just 6k dps boost, but it is a huge improve in effective DPS as asi 8 does not help much for wd bear. is it right?khanh4 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 Reached 200k DPS.. what's next? Fellow WDs, Need your advise on what I should upgrade next. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MistStep-6888/hero/28877682 I seem to have trouble playing MP10 in party play. :S Any help will be very much appreciated.MistStep6 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 Why can't I Hex demonic tremors? It's pretty annoying that they're immune to it, considering how much health they have and their knock back attack; being able to CC them would help tremendously in killing them in an orderly fashion. You're probably telling yourself "Well duh, it's because they're so big!". That would be a good answer if it wasn't for another enemy that is also very large, has a lot of health, has a knock back attack, and can be Hexed: colossal golgors. Why can I Hex one but not the other?hexR6 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 I need help not being terrible. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Phoenixx-1222/hero/7390654 I'm finally beginning to get serious about the game and I just reached paragon 10 yesterday. But I don't feel like I'm performing at the level that I could be (something just feels off). I need help from more experienced Witch Doctors on how I can stop being bad. I really do love my build, so I'm mainly talking about gear upgrades (unless you can recommend a nicer build). What problems do you see and how can I address them? The highest MP I have ever run was MP2 because I'm too afraid I'll fail too hard at higher levels. I'm relatively poor and I only have about 14 million so before I make any changes I need a way to make some more gold besides buying it, so I probably can't do anything immediate. But it never hurts to ask.Phoenixx14 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 need help before spending big! I want to make my WD able to sustain more dps. Because i'm a glass cannon at the moment. Don't look at my profile, I don't have my best gear, I was messing around with 4 pieces zuni (that I bought real fast) for the mana regen. my normal stats with 2 setups : With my 1 hand + off hand I get 180k dps unbuffed, 38% crit, 350 ish crit dmg and almost 2 attack per second. With my skorn I get 180k dps too, 28% crit, 520 ish crit dmg and only 1,40 attack per second i'm planning to upgrade my rings and lacuni's and plan on getting probably 30-40k more dps. Basically it's the same damage, but is there an advantage to use one or the other? spells you're gonna say. My goal is eventually do higher mp's. I can do mp6 atm comfortably i'd say. I use firebomb/acid cloud but it seems weak for mp7+ . I guess i'd be better to use zombie bears. What do you guys think?rawr12341 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 100m budget for gear upgrade Any advice on what piece I should upgrade next on my WD? Thanks for the help all - pretty new to WD. Cheers.Duessa1 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 The next level http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/EquinsuOcha-1768/hero/2972834 I am farming fairly well upto MP6 in full parties but after that I start getting my tail handed to me. Upgrades at this point are getting real expensive. Any thoughts on which way to head now would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for you input.EquinsuOcha0 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 Why does Arcane hurt so much? I am a wd that needs a couple of more upgrades and was wondering why arcane murders me on mp6 and beyond. Should I switch from LS to LOH wpn otsomething? http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/santaeid-1146/Naadir/21105371 BTW I don't stand in it it just does a ton of dmg near me and the elites spawn so many. I have 30 mill to upgrade and I plan to get a WH soon.Santaeid5 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 I think I'm done, people. ... not that it's a particularly earth shattering event that will move various planets out of orbit. But the time has come when I realise I spend ALL my D3 time giving pointers and gear to those who ask, and none playing the game. Don't get me wrong, I got my 60 bucks plus more - but without new content, and a few extra layers to the depth of gameplay, I have to admit I'm bored. But I did want to say a big thanks to the WD community - you are good people. You're a damn helpful bunch, and it's nice to see so many invest in the class, and that there are so many viable opinions and options for those to absorb who are newer to the class. Props to Blizz. It's a great class to mess with. Downside is it actually spoils us. Start with a WD, then move to another class - it's just boring. I lasted about an hour with both Monk and Barb before I wanted to remove my eyes with a rusty spoon. I'll be around a little while longer, as I've a few agreements to honor, and a few I've helped I want to see get better. But for those I do the odd run with - it's been great, but I don't think it will happen for a while. Can certainly see a time in the future with patches/expansions and whatnot drawing me back in, but until then, you guys have been the most gaming fun I've had in a while, and I appreciate it. Cheers.manvan33 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 Need Advice Wondering if any WD's could give me some advice on what im doing right/wrong on my WD. Disregard the gem in my helm and the lack of one in wep for I share with my monk but general gear and spec advice would be greatly appreciated guys. I just cant seem to play over MP5 solo and in groups I go oom soo much.Monroe4202 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 Zombie Bear Gear and Skill Layout!!! (Video) Fell in love with the WD : ) http://youtu.be/-y5_OWHuKAYObamaFailed1 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 Gear / Upgrade Advice 10m Budget Hi there. I was wondering if some any Witch Doctors could help me out with my gear. I'm not really sure what I should focus on upgrading and what numbers of certain stats I should be aiming for. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Duecez-1680/hero/2929838 I've been using this build recently. (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#gfUdeX!cYf!ZcZccY) Thank you very much for the help!Duecez1 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Summon zombie dog- health link question So for the ruin "health link" for the skill "summon zombie dogs, I am curious if the ability evenly distributes the 10% absorbed damage among all of my zombie dogs, or if the each zombie dog absorbs 10 % damage for a total of 30% absorbed damage.SmexyLord1 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 What is 0 dogs? And why do lots of people use it? Is it effective? Cheap?Sentry16 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Will trade a Good DH (223k/370k dps) for WD. First off, as to not confuse anyone, the 370k is with sharpshooter. 220k without sharp. Spent quite a bit of money on the gear for my DH. *In order to see my DH gear, view my profile and click on "Slave Master" Im looking for a solid WD that can do mp 5-8 with alot of damage. Games about fun, i've been swapping classes alittle, interested in trying out a Witch Doctor that's geared. Also to clear up any confusion that could be found, it's trading my whole set of gear, for your whole set of gear. If your interested or want more details email me at: cbawrestling126@gmail.comTyler18 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Create-a-Spell I love threads where the community is challenged to create a new ability for a class, and then others weigh in with their opinions to see if they're viable, fair, and maybe even better than what Blizzard themselves implemented. So, let's see how creative we can be and theorycraft new spells for the Witch Doctor. There is a format I'd like followed, for the sake of cleanliness and authenticity: Spell name (in caps) Mana cost Cooldown Flavor and effect Five skill runes (italicized) If you instead have an idea for a passive ability, it follows an easier template: Passive name (in caps) Flavor and effect Here is my contribution: SUMMON SHAMED Cost: 86 Mana Cooldown: 45 seconds Not all of the sacrifices gathered from the ritual warfare of the Teganze are willing. Those who meet their deaths with fear, regret, sadness, or anger, are not considered worthy and are cursed with undeath, reshaped to serve the community. Summon 3 Shamed to fight under your control. Each Shamed deals 35% of your weapon damage as as Physical per hit, but take 25% additional damage. Instability The Shamed now deal 85% of your weapon damage as Poison, and take 55% additional damage. The cooldown of this spell is increased to 65 seconds. Wizened Ones You now summon 2 Shamed, but they are ranged spell casters that deal 35% of your weapon damage as Arcane and take 35% additional damage. These Shamed can teleport a short distance to safety if they are about to be reduced to half health or lower. Aphotic The Shamed are protected by a shield that can absorb one third of your total health pool in damage rounded down before breaking. The shield refreshes itself after 20 seconds. Rancid Reincarnation You no longer summon 3 Shamed. Instead, you throw a wriggling parasite that deals 130% of your weapon damage as Poison to a single target, and 130% additional damage as Poison over 8 seconds. If the target is killed while infested with the parasite, they return as a Shamed. Shamed created this way are capped at 5 rather than 3. The cooldown of this spell is 25 seconds. Bloater You summon 1 Shamed that deals 10% of your weapon damage as Physical but takes no additional damage. Instead, the Bloater inherits 100% of your armor and 100% of your Thorns and Life regeneration items. If using Fierce Loyalty, the bonuses increase to 120%. You can add as much lore flavor as you'd like. I enjoy a little bit myself, but no so much as to detract from the mechanics of the ability.hexR4 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 almost 100k So any suggestions on next couple things to upgrade maybe? It would be nice to get above 100k, but I just can't seem to get it. Link to char: http://d3up.com/b/107735/krispdrjunkie2 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 35mil 0Dog Questions Hey guys, I'm looking for a little input from some 0Dog players. I put together a 5 piece set last night for real cheap. Seemed cheaper than usual and maybe the AH being down so much lately contributed to that. I know 5 pieces is an inefficient way to do this and will have much less DPS and EHP. That's ok since I just wanted a functioning build to see if I like the play style. Ignoring DPS and EHP, do you guys see anything I should change in this build to get the full effect of playing a 0Dog build? I think I'm currently at about 2 attacks per second, with 11 yards PUR, and 15k health globe bonus. Are there other stats, or certain numbers I should try to hit besides increasing dps and ehp? ThanksBonefish16 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Low rank SOJ a good for low DPS WD? Hi Experts, Heart that cold SOJ is good for Barb so a got a low cost one from AH. It is a low rank WD version. May be my barb's sheet DPS is low and the ring is low rank, I can't see any help. So I'm wondering can it be used by my low DPS WD? Your answers will be appreciated, thanks in advance :)WCLee3 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 AH wtf... Anyone know whats been going on with the AH? Prices have been going nuts... I was selling my witch doctors PUR lacunis last night and they sold for 3 mil! And they had no other good stats, and yet now the prices are down around 40k and the AH is flooded with them. Also similar thing has happened with the grand vizier I believe, AH is flooded with them...Tobes2 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Zunimassa's Strings of Skull PC Ok I found this today and I was checking the prices at the AH and I'm not convinced yet. If I'm right it would be something about 200m to 1b. I'm not sure. http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/5928/zunid.jpg I appreciate if somebody can help me with the price check, I'm taking offers too.Woogmoog2 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Quitting Give Away Hello, I have decided to step away from this game. My WD has over 100k dps and is very durable. I have had no problem do key runs at MP7 and Ubers in groups at MP8. My gear isn't amazing by any means so I would like to give pieces away to people who are new to the WD class. add me in game and I will be happy to give pieces away, pickurfaceup#1440 I will be on Sunday afternoon to give my gear away, also my DH has some useful items if you have a DH alt. GoodluckPICKURFACEUP0 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Haven't played with 3 other WD's for uber run We are the minority, we are few and I'm finding it hard to look for other WD's for uber runs. The picture in my head of 12 dogs and 4 gargs gang banging the uber bosses remains a dream :(. So I'm looking for other pet doctors to help me realize this dream LOL. Kindly add me up if you feel like doing MP10 uber runs. Gooze#6814Gooze3 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Help w/ next upgrade 40 mil budget Just want to know what I should be looking at upgrading next in terms of increasing DPS while maintaining/improving eHP also? Goal is to efficiently farm higher MPs in group play. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/d373rmined-1172/d373rmined4 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Life on Hit or Life Steal for WD? hey wanted to find out which is better for the main hand for witch doctor ? also how much do you think the main hand on my WD is worth?UrbanMonkey5 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 How to increase dps? Could you please advise how i'd increase dps?Futatori3 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 whats the best or most used ring Besides the Pox most of us have i know i need a better pox as budget allows, i like my ring on my main now but looking for more dps. preferably i guess with more Atk spd if poss.WhiteBrandon6 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 WD experience on 1.0.8 PTR(MP8) Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCQeTaTzHys&feature=youtu.be Thought sharing this video with you guys on how a WD would fair on higher MP's in the upcoming patch. At first glance the increase density helped with grave injustice and experience overall is fun :). Chose weeping hollow because it will be a popular farming grounds come new patch.Gooze0 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Creating a DOTS WD Hi all, I have been leveling with a friend who is nearing level 60 and I have looked at WD skills and I think I would like to try out a DOTS build with haunt and locust swarm as major sources of damage. As we will teamplay, the WD is not going to be taking any major damage (CM wiz) so I'd like to maximise for complete damage output and was wondering whether any WD currently run DOTS builds?Enoutre1 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Dear Blizzard Devs, Suggestions for WD skills Dear Blizzard Dev team, I love playing my WD, but after some time I get bored with the skills that I found most useful (tried bears, bats,.... some others even had created 0dogs, which I haven't been yet) but there are some builds that I would like to try but somehow it doesn't fit my play taste because I felt the skill mechanic was somehow broken. In relation to this, I listed down some suggestions to improve the viability of some (if not all) WD skills: 1. Toad of Hugeness: please make this workable on elite packs. It will look more fun if we can use this big toad as a cc skill to one of the elite pack. And please improve the damage too. 2. Zombie charger (except bears): is it possible to make the chargers have the same range as the bears, or at least make them at least 5 zombies? a single zombie charging seems to have a very small radius and range. 3. Poison dart, flaming dart: please increase the damage to at least 190% 4. Toad Affinity: please replace this skill entirely since the 0 mana cost is laughable. Some suggestions include: Frost toads (can slow movement), electric toads (sometimes burst electric charge to enemies), burrowing toads (can travel long distances under the ground) 5. Spider Queen: please make this move faster 6. Plague Bats: please improve the tooltip on what it meant by increase damage over time up to 270% 7. Rain of Corpses: Can't we do rain similar to what Azmodan's skill (e.g. more corpses?) -- then remove the slowing field entirely. 8. Angry Chicken: please revamp this. It was amusing at first, but very risky. Who wants his WD to run as a chicken? Unless the chicken can run unnoticed by the enemies, it will be a nice alternative to Spirit Walk 9. Wrathful protector: 110% weapon damage for 15 seconds? seriously? Please increase it to 300% if the gargantuan only lasts 15 seconds (this way, we can perhaps have 0garg build also) 10. Corpse spiders: please allow them to attack the sin heart. 11. Zombie Dogs, Life Link: please make indicator when the dogs take some of my damage (similar perhaps to the animation from elites with life link?) 12. Bad Medicine: If possible, please show some indicator that the enemies were affected by this 13. Fetish Syncophants: Please add some status indicators on how many fetishes are there Feel free to comment if you have other suggestions =)RedSonic8 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 video: 4 witch doctors Rofchaos mp10 40 secs youku video link (the annoying commercial can't be skipped): http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTM4OTg3MzQ0.html 4 witch doctors going all out doing mp10 realm of chaos in 40 seconds with constant 3 MILLION CRITS! summary: 4 wd, 1 0dog + 3 bears, stacking voodoo dance, bears going ptv/gruesome feast supported by unlimited globe generated by 0 dog.Nerzaa16 Apr 13, 2013