Witch Doctor

Feb 19, 2013 Need Advice Been playing WD cause its hella fun and faster to farm than my Barb. I'm currently in a dilemma on picking a new weapon, Skorn is okay but I really wanted to have higher Attackspeed. Any suggestion for weapon and mojo would be appreciated! Thanks!DarkSeraphim3 Feb 19, 2013
Feb 19, 2013 HELP!!! Im really looking to upgrade my wd. he sucks pretty much. i struggle on anything higher than mp3. But i have no idea where to go with my gear. can any of you great and powerful wd's our there help me out on this? Much appreciated.Ratttt1 Feb 19, 2013
Feb 19, 2013 wts int/vit trifacta gloves and bear soj gloves http://i.imgur.com/0ZO1qRE.jpg soj http://i.imgur.com/qCEFqlk.jpg add me in game if interested. thx!eric0 Feb 19, 2013
Feb 19, 2013 Witch Doctor Builds? Any good builds for witch doctors?Kevs1 Feb 19, 2013
Feb 19, 2013 Finishing moves (pvp) Hi all, I was wondering if I could get some feedback about how to properly finish an opponent in pvp who have a decent amount of eHP and will run away to recouperate when at low health? Currently I run with variations of this setup: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#ecgUiY!aec!ZbZcZb I use acid cloud (acid rain) in place of firebats depending on opponents. I find myself having trouble after getting the opponent's life down, then they would run and I would sometimes get baited into using spirit walk to catch up to them to try and finish, but then I would end up in a tight spot because I had already used my escape ability (spirit walk) if I can't actually finish them. My go-to "burst" skill has been Spirit Barrage, but sometimes it isn't enough of a punch to finish them off. I also realize that this may be due to some sort of combination between my gear, 12% movement, or lack of technique. So if anyone could weigh in on some tips on how I can improve, it would be greatly appreciated!mike1 Feb 19, 2013
Feb 19, 2013 WD "Kiss of Death" Build Short and sweet here is the setup: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#aZdiRU!YWV!cZYYZc Int-1258 Vit-1358 HP-52K DPS-16525 (unbuffed) Basically I just stack crit chance and crit damage. Basic method of my play is as follows: -Run in Cast SH (4-5 stack) -Cast GoTD -Kiss of Death ....watch enemies melt. -Cast some Snake to'da Face to help DPS For Champion Packs its pretty much t he same process, I use Hex though to try and CC at least one of the mobs. It has proven to be somewhat successful, I do have trouble with the Invulnerable+Speed Packs, the Snake to'da Face has been a very big help with the stun. If you have any questions lemme know, have fun! P.S. Forgot to mention that I do use the templar as a "tank" since he works somewhat better then the garg.SupaTech7 Feb 19, 2013
Feb 19, 2013 0dogs - How many reduced seconds do you need? I have been thinking about this, but have had mixed results when trying to research - Does anyone know how many seconds total I need? Thanks for your help!Zero5 Feb 19, 2013
Feb 19, 2013 Should Mana Regen scale with Attack Speed? So if your combined IAS and weapon speed is 1.9, should 100/s Mana regen be buffed to 190/s? Perhaps through a skill or passive? Seeing as other classes get more resources if they have more attack speed it would make sense. I have seen people suggest Mana on crit but this is directly linked to attack speed anyway so why not just scale the Mana Regen with IAS. What do you guys think?JangBahadur21 Feb 19, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 Cheapest 0 Want to make a 0 dogs build, but having trouble finding gear that lowers cooldown. any advice or price ranges?Theartftw7 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 wts PERFECT -0 zombie dog gear 6/30 -8 soj 111 damage -20 homunculus http://i.imgur.com/a4P2C6x.jpg http://i.imgur.com/pauriOu.jpgeviLal3x3 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 WTS Witching Hour for WD AND WIZ Has 126 Int 156 Vit Attack speed of 8% Life% 11 Crit Hit Dmg 44% Asking 900 m if interested /msg me IWARV#1355IWARV0 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 MP10 WD STREAM www.twitch.tv/microfastsc2Microfast3 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 Amazing Witching Hour 198 int 98 vit 9%IAS 45%CD +51 fire resist +245 armor No current reserve or B/O Reply to Post or PST in game with offer after 4pm cst. Thank youLance1 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 My next upgrade! Looking for any insight that can help me decide on my next upgrade! Stuck browsing the AH aimlessly.. PS. I have a int/vit Mempo helm in bankSwarm3 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 Paragon Farming Question to all the WDs out there - now that the patch is up, what level MP do you think is most efficient for Paragon Farming? Have any of you guys moved to higher MPs - or are you still doing 1-2?Blizzle9 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 Manajuma Set Hi WDs ! I will get the Zuni 4 set soon, and I want to know if the manajuma set is good ? Or its better to get a good main hand, and a Thing of the Deep/serpent as an off-hand ?Falardeau1 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 Godly Witching Hour [WTS] Witching Hour +149 Strength +142 Intelligence +70 Resistance to All Elements Attack Speed Increased by 8% Critical Hit Damage Increased by 50% Starting bid at 300M Master#1272 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7924333284#1Master1 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 Returning WD, What builds do you recommend? I just recently hopped back on my Witchdoctor, after taking a break due to infernos rediculous act 2 monster packs and errors on the Zombie Bears Z-Plain. I typically ran with Vision Quest, making sure to keep 4 skills on cooldown, allowing me to spam Zombie Bears. I now see Vision quest has changed a bit, and we actually have skills they want us to use. As a witchdoctor returning, what builds would you recommend, and has there been an improvement on our pets? THanks.Blackhaert0 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 WTS inna temperance int/vit 9ias stats are 433 defense 91 dex 70 intelligence 31 vitality 9ias 12 movement 1cc 2 soc send offer/post here/message me lazyeinstein#1105LazyEinstein5 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 Where to farm So I have a WD that's about 52k dps, is there a certain place to farm xp or gear/gold that would be good for me? Should I still be on MP0 or try MP1? Thanks in advance.drjunkie1 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 Anyone else think Haunt is OP in PvP So me and a couple of my friends(monk,barb) were dueling for fun the other day just trying out different builds. I put on haunt and literally could 2v1 them in any situation no matter what. Has anyone else tried haunt?? and think its OP as well?? Keep in mind we are all around the same dps and i put PTV on just for the damage increase cause haunt costs so little manaMajorBoyd15 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 3sec Int Wall of Zombies Skull Grasp I'm looking to find a buyer for this ring. It's kinda tough on the AH since Wall of Zombies cannot be searched for, but I know it is very useful for specific builds, which is why the posting here. the Skull Grasp has: -3 seconds to wall of zombies 132 Int 32 cold res 6% attack speed 222 life on hit 207 armor Price is 25 million or best offer. Post here or msg me in game. Battletag is mitchflow#1123.mitchflow4 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 SOJ vs Really Good Ring Hey guys, This newb need some expert opinions. I got this sweet SOJ, but I also got this other sweet rare ring that gives me like +20k dps sittin in the stash. Would adding an extra 6CC and 40% CD with some Int cancel out the 30% from the SOJ? When I swap them out, I don't really notice a difference in my gameplay...has anyone else tested this out?Pillz2 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 Can Circle of Life proc Final Gift? If you choose final gift for zombie dogs (they drop health globes when they die)... kill a mob and Circle of Life procs... but you have your max 3/4 dogs out... can that "dead mob" drop a health globe in its place instead of an additional 4th or 5th dog? I've always used CoL with Final Gift for my dogs when I run a lower MP build with GI/GF. If true, it would make GF even beefier with even MORE globes to consume. Thanks!Wootytooty4 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 Godly Witching Hour 198 int 98 vit 9%IAS 45%CD +51 fire resist +245 armor Reply to Post or PST in game with offer. Thank youLance1 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 PvP Builds Hey fellow witcher00s, havent played PvP yet, what builds are most reliable for PvP as a witchdoctor ? this is my gear setup : http://eu.battle.net/d3/de/profile/donkiam-2264/hero/2164154 thanks, gzdonkiam1 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 WTS 5 sec dog Mara's- 65m Title explains it. 160-ish Intelligence and Vitality also. Add me in-game to discuss.Daggernoth0 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 looking for zombie dog SOJ with at least 6s Preferably with cold dmg, leave stats and price. thankssodox6 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 Level 60, P.10 WD build tips? Help! So I've got intel through the roof and a good amount of damage reflection and all res stats, but I've only got 32k DPS and 34k health. I'm trying to fight Diablo for the very last time and I can't even deal with it. I have screenshots of my stats n !@#$ here: http://i47.tinypic.com/154fzit.jpg http://i47.tinypic.com/2ez75nk.jpg I know I should swap out my offhand for Thing of The Deep, probably, but.. what else can I do to toughen her up? I really need to get Diablo out of the way and keep up with my paragon leveling. If you need any more screenshots, I'd be happy to get em for you.Ghostbones6 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 Need opinions on sustainability/survivability Sooooo I currently have a little above 840 AR, 3600 armor, around 15% dodge, 42.6k HP, 500 regen/sec (900 with BR), 3% LS, and 300 LOH. Question is, are all of that enough? or too much? And is my AR too much compared to my armor? Which attribute should be lower/higher in terms of my current build? Personally, I feel that I went overboard with AR and forgot about armor, and that my HP is too low. My regen is alright, LoH on the other hand is low as well. I don't really care about that dodge that much. I just consider it a bonus when I actually dodge something. lol. PS: I'm also considering replacing RoT with SB WOS and GF with RoE just to try it out if it works better for mana return and a little more direct damage. So kindly take that into consideration also. Thanks, bros.juhblow7 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 Just hit 60 and gained a ton of gear. I am one shotting all trash in MP0 on hell and at the most 2 shotting champs and elites, even those with extra health, is it worth it to go up a few MP to maybe gain the bonus or is it better to just speed through and just get to inferno?Idahowolfcub1 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 Help with new WD Hi, I'm going from Wiz to Wd and I need some gear help I was wondering how much it would cost for decent gear and a good Zuni set.Owen3 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 Grin Reaper PVP users Hollla back yall! We know we got dis.Pillz17 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 173,4k unbuffed DPS 0CD sacrifice MP10 vid Hey guys, wanted to brag a little and show you this vid of my WD http://youtu.be/feIah8nUbpE If you got any questions how to gear your wd or any other question, just ask. Thanks for watching. http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Glutinous-2919/hero/894040 PS Dont know if I can embed a vid on this forum, if so let me know.Glutinous9 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 Should Grave Injustice proc on ALL deaths? Currently it only procs on enemy deaths. I mean think about it. At lower MPs this would practically go unnoticed but at higher MP levels where the fights are long and deaths occur less frequently, Grave Injustice looses all value. The only deaths that happen in long fights, is death of you, your pets or teammates. So if it could proc on these deaths, it would be worth something. Should Grave Injustice proc on all deaths? All deaths including that of Witch Doctor's own pets and nearby players (and their pets). By pets I mean not just Zombie Dogs and Gargantuan, but also Fetishes and minor pets like Creepers (summoned from Zombie Wall), Lob Blobs (Acid Cloud), Spider Queen. I think that's about it. The cool-down would have to be triggered on the end of the lifecycle, not on recasting. So Spider queen dies after 15s, at the end of 15s, -1 to all cooldowns. If the player repositions her, then it's not until another 15s that the cooldowns are reduced. There are three Lob Blobs that die after 5 seconds. Three Creepers, also die after 5 I think. Fetishes die after 60 seconds, or a few seconds after when they are summoned, at higher MP. Dogs die pretty often. Gargantuan rarely. This wouldn't be much, not like CM, but it would give some value to Grave Injustice in higher MP.JangBahadur4 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 Looking for advice? Upgrades or build options. Do I run a poison build or go bears? ThanksGlycerine0 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 Selling Perfect Haunt SOJ (350m bin) 6/30/12 perfect roll haunt soj, perfect for pvp. absolute bis vs dh or monk. BIN = 350mil. leave a msg here or add me in game. chucknorris#1885ChuckNorris1 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 17, 2013 Free MP10 Uber run carry service. My partner (either Monk/Wiz) and I will be providing Uber MP10 carry run for those who wants guaranteed organs. Free. Just bring 3 machines. msg me. First come first serve. 15min avg run. I will take tip if you happened to craft usable hellfire ring. Tip is appreciated but not required. Will be on and off throughout the day. Just send the request.yodatoy3 Feb 17, 2013
Feb 17, 2013 Grave Injustice build issues Looking for some insight... Just started working on a Grave Injustice build, but I'm having some issues. On my passives... I want Jungle Fortitude, but I find myself having mana issues without Spiritual Attunement. I've considered replacing Gruesome Feast, but the burst potential with that is ridiculous. Not sure where I should go with my passives. For my other skills - Without Acid Cloud/Lob Glob, I find myself sorely missing my lack of range on mobs I'd rather kite. I know that's against how the GI build works, but sometimes I want to hit things from afar (and proc LOH). I've been wanting do do Firebomb/Ghost Bomb, but the mana I get from Corpse Spiders/Widowmakers has been too essential. I also want to take advantage of the big CDR you get from GI, but I haven't really found any of my other skills to be replaceable. I'd like to add Big Bad Voodoo, but I have to drop Acid Cloud for it. I'd drop Zombie Dogs, but with the 10% of damage I take goes to the dogs rune, plus the lack of meat shields... I find my survivability drops without them. I feel like there's a way to put this together without losing sustainability (i.e. mana issues) during elite fights. Is there something I'm missing?Rar5 Feb 17, 2013
Feb 17, 2013 Need some WD advice. Just got back into the game and looking to roll with my witch doctor who is completely ungeared. I only have about 3 mill. What should i do f item wise, what are the main stat focuses? also any build suggestions would be great.RocksTonic1 Feb 17, 2013
Feb 17, 2013 Nice Zuni boots here Hi, found these and hoping someone is interested. I've quit my wd and would like to unload these. 7% poison 173 int 54 vit 67 all resist 46 fire resist 50m obo. Next closest on AH is 60+ Any interest?Fritter0 Feb 17, 2013
Feb 17, 2013 My DH/Monk gear for your WD set. DH/monk gear set for trade either barb or wd. You can check out my Dh profile to see most of the gear. I also have a 1268 dps OS EF and other monk weapons so you could basically have 2 characters in 1, just switch gear back and forth. The monk is capable of solo'ing mp9+ inferno bosses and ubers 6+. DH is capable of ubers67+ and mp10 inferno bosses. Post here or add me in game HandGestures#1375. edit: please for barb gear nothing less than 130k sheet dps or for WD nothing less than 140k.HandGestures0 Feb 17, 2013
Feb 17, 2013 what chest piece to use I was just wondering the benefits/cons of having the tal rashas chest piece over the zunna's chest piece on a WD. ThanksIndigowombat0 Feb 17, 2013
Feb 17, 2013 zun chest for trade hello got a chest today that some of you might be interested in 453 armor 165 int 201 vit 5% life 3 sockets of course my main is a barb looking for a trade anything (same value ) to upgrade my char just look up my profile if interested ty and gday gridluk# 1678gridluk3 Feb 17, 2013
Feb 17, 2013 Skorn...or? Throughout the entire time, I've been playing a WD with a ceremonial knife and an offhand--it was fast and nice. Then I came across a Skorn drop--1357.7 DPS, along with 337 int. I've tried the Skorn, and it gave my DPS a whopping 25k boost Attacks are now noticeably stronger, but the speed is of course, a lot slower I've been thinking a bit, and I can't decide which one to use--skorn, or just a regular offhand + ceremonial knife thoughts?Mushy2 Feb 17, 2013
Feb 17, 2013 so here i am just hit 60 and i have a bit of gear from my mage (going to be switching it around, what do u guys think is the best OH to use currently? for farming mostly. I was thinking a Thing of the Deep for the pickup radius and such, is there a beter offhand? ps ive looked trough the WD builds and im thinking of runing with a bear spec or posibly a locus spec that my freind is runing with that seams to burn trough low MP fast as hell.deatheran3 Feb 17, 2013
Feb 17, 2013 Moving to Skorn... Hello brothers. Been thinking alot here lately and I've came to the conclusion that i want to move to the skorn. With that being said i will be looking to sell my MJK, or trade it for a skorn 1400+ damage, 190CD, LS%, 300INT. The one question i have for those who are using the skorn now? What is a comfortable AS to be able to utilize the Skorn properly?? Feel free to add me in game if you are interested in the offer or just wanna show me some gameplay and some pointers of the Skorn.. MJK- 345mChronus8 Feb 17, 2013
Feb 17, 2013 wts 2 piece zombie dog gear I'll sell both together for 400m. http://imgur.com/4TSE4Im 300m http://imgur.com/kxsABUV 130m Msg me in game MagicHotdog#1944MagicHotdog0 Feb 17, 2013
Feb 17, 2013 0 cd dogs + sacrifice in pvp Hi witch doctor friends..i have recently bougth gear for this funny build and i wanna ask you a question. I believed that it was the best in pvp but i'm thinking again..only a few players use this build in crawl because the dps is very low and spirit barrage become unuseless. Also we must be melee when spamming sacrifice, not good against barbarian for example. What do you think about this question? Am i wrong?Kaharot1 Feb 17, 2013
Feb 17, 2013 Crafting Exalted Grand Conquest Sword Well met, Doctors. Is it possible still to craft an UBER Exalted Grand Conquest Sword?. Didnt know if there were crafting changes that limited the power or is it just a very miniscule chance to craft something good? I've been crafting them and havent had any to be even "close".HowseOgre3 Feb 17, 2013