Witch Doctor

Jan 11, 2013 Is Haunt vibiable late game yet? Keen to level up a WD and love the haunt animation but am unsure if I will be able to use it effecitively late game, can anyone help? Also is an all spirit build viable inferno +? ThanksTyrant9 Jan 11, 2013
Jan 11, 2013 Do you think we get to keep SV for PvP? I've been pondering a lot on how dueling is going to work out for us WDs. IMO, SV is the single most powerful skill we have in terms of PVP, it pretty much gives us a 2nd life. No other class has this. Now assuming that there will be certain "restrictions/balancing" even just for dueling, what do you think are the chances this passive makes it?MilkMan22 Jan 11, 2013
Jan 11, 2013 Arreat Crater 2 and Keep Depths 2 These two zones are random and pretty much everyone includes them in their xp runs. Does anyone have any strategies to share in terms of how they run them to complete as much of the zone as possible without too much backtracking? Examples: hug left, hug right, never backtrack, etc.Dikembe2 Jan 11, 2013
Jan 11, 2013 Diminishing returns on VQ... Who else out there is punting VQ in favor of SA? I've been using VQ for a long time, but it seems (on paper) that SA is superior for WD with large mana pool or almost any WD that takes SW/Honored Guest. My mana (with SoJ) equipped is just over 1000. SA would: - Boost mana pool to 1200 - Add 12 mps (with no requirement to 'trigger' like VQ) - Add 180 mps when I cast Spirit Walk/Honored Guest for 2 second duration vs. 150 mps without SA (this has "potential" of regaining me 60 extra mana every 13 seconds, or 4.62 mps) With VQ, we get 45*1.3 - 45 = 13.5 mps With SA (and 1k mana pool) I get 12 + 4.62 (extra mana returned by SW) = 16.62 mps Now obviously, I won't have perfect casts of SW exactly every 13 seconds, but it is also difficult to keep VQ up at all times. I think the "automatic" nature of SA regen and larger mana pool make it superior. I can't give up Spirit Vessel, so I would be left with SV, BR and SA. Widowmakers would seem somewhat less useful if it isn't triggering VQ, but (as Bear doc) I can't see anything else that would be better for those times I'm low/out of mana (If you believe otherwise, please suggest).BigRed2 Jan 11, 2013
Jan 10, 2013 top 15 WD by diablo progress stream 100parago stream http://www.twitch.tv/d3slone# gear: http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/lone-1162/Daenerys/1951584Lone0 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 10, 2013 Losing Radius? So I just picked up a few yellow upgrades but I keep losing Pick up Radius. Is this a problem till I hit legendary gear? Any suggestions?Idahowolfcub16 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 10, 2013 My 353K DPS Wiz gear to a 231K DPS WD I moved my gear over from my Wizard and bought a decent offhand. This class was fun and I haven't played it since 1.03. I hope Bliz made some improvements to the class after I left ><InvidGurab724 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 10, 2013 What should I work on next? My character is able to solo everything but I ws wondering for my gear what I should be going after next or improving?Acidburn2 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 10, 2013 Vile Ward Looks like every man and his dog uses this as standard for shoulder. I'm upgrading piece at a time and looking at this as my next upgrade, I picked up my current one for MF but now at para 71 don't need it. So should I go big and buy the Viles as a forever upgrade, looking at 270 Intel and 50 Vit min. Budget 100m. Or look at upgrading with good spec rare shoulders and upgrade another item?FatboyJ2 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 10, 2013 Looking to hit 100k+ DPS, what to upgrade? How much would it cost for me to hit 100k+ dps and what items should I upgrade?Atrial10 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 10, 2013 Curious about a weapon I posted this WD Ceremonial Knife in the trading forum as well but just curious if this is any good for a WD. I dont plan on playing one so looking to sell it if it is of any value to anyone .907.2 DPS 273-658 Arcane dmg +155 int +Crit dmg 91% +103 max mana +9 Regen per secmjswango577 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 10, 2013 Acid Rain / Pets tank Build Since skywalkerfx start to build index page about WD build guide that very useful for other WD players and this is my current build for fill his index Acid Rain / Pets tank Build Build Concept This Build is design to be range class that deal big area damage to enemies from long distance and have strong pets tank support Witch Doctor. SKill Act 3 MP 1 Farming Skill Build - Firebomb / Ghost Bomb - Zombie Dogs / Burning Dogs or Life Link or Leeching Beasts - Grasp of the Dead / Desprate Grasp or Rain of Cropse or Groping Eels or Unbreakable Grasp - Spirit Walk / Jaunt - Acid Clound / Acid Rain - Gargantuan / Big Stinker or Bruiser or Restless Giant Passive : 1.Jungle Fortitude 2.Blood Ritual 3.Fierce Loyalty High MP4-10 Skill Build - Cropse Spiders / Widowmakers - Zombie Dogs / Life Link or Leeching Beasts - Haunt / Draining Spirit - Spirit Walk / Jaunt - Acid Clound / Acid Rain - Gargantuan / Big Stinker or Bruiser or Restless Giant Passive : 1.Jungle Fortitude 2.Pierce the Veil 3.Fierce Loyalty Firebomb - I use Ghost bomb to clean mob and clear debris when quick farm Cropse Spiders - In MP4+ I use Widowmakers for gain some mana and spider take less effect from reflect damage also deal more damage when surround single target and will use Leaping Spiders for PVP Zombie Dogs - Dogs can gain full life Regen from passive skill and they are very strong in this Build u can use any skill rune depend on your need. Burning Dogs for deal a little more damage and proc some Life On hit to heal u. Life Link absorb some damage make WD more tanky increase your EHP. Leeching Beast use for extra Hp recovery for both WD and dogs. Grasp of the Dead - Use to slow down enemies and deal some more damage .In party game Spirit Walk - For run out from danger situation and Life regen heal while I in spirit realm Haunt - This skill I use Draining Spirit rune to deal some more damage to single target and gain more mana recovery. In party game u can change this skill to other skill that party need like Hex or Big Bad Voodoo etc. Acid Clound - Big area damage Mob killer skill and also proc big LOH to heal u. Gatgantuan - Also can gain life Regen from passive skill u can use any skill rune depend your need. Big Stinker cover your giant with gas damage nearby enemies. Bruiser for 3 second chance to stun enemies and Restless Giant can go berserk sometime. Jungle Fortitude - Give 15% damage reduction for WD and pets Blood Ritual - Lower mana cost 15% and gain life regen 1% of your HP to WD and also your pets too if u use Fierce Loyalty Fierce Loyalty - Pets can gain your Life regen and damage taken to melee attacker Pierce the Veil - For extra DPS 20% but pay more mana cost 30% Pros of this build 1.Fast farming in low Mp and fast xp from bonus killing good for kill mass of white mob 2.Can attack from long distance keep your WD save 3.WD and pets have high survirabilty very tanky rarely to recast pets 4.Have pets tank support to keep enemies busy 5.Never buy HP potion from NPC and low repair cost because have high survirabilty 6.Nearly infinity mana in both skill set up (drop acid rain throw 3-4 spider jar then acid rain throw 3-4 I do something like this and use grasp of the dead every possible chance or haunt enemy every 4-5 second to gain 20 mana recovery all the time my mana never run out) Cons of this build 1.Killing speed slower than bears and other melee class build especially when killing elite it take 2-3 min to kill MP8 one elite pack lets say DPS limit your MP that u can play more than your EHP 2.Require Dex 500 - 1000 (20-30% dodge chance to keep life regen smooth) 3.Pets still can die quick against some elite pack like Descecrators, Arcane sentry(If pets stand on center spot) or some creep that can deadly strike example mallot lords, thrall, salvage beast etc. 4.Attack speed benefit to every skill in this build only acid clound that gain nothing from attack speed it just lets u cast spell faster no matter how much attack speed u have u cast this spell every few second anyway and don't forget that more attack speed mean u slow your mana recovery. Gearing I prefer to use legend and set item so everybody who wana try this build can search for same thing that I use in nearly same stats or go with 4 pieces basic zuni set that fine just don't put any useless stats in your gear random stats. When I gear my self every set and legend will give u some fix stats and have 1-3 random stats I only looking for useful stats in good roll number also the worst stats that I can accept are 70 strength or dex. I don't buy any item that have these stats -extra HP from globe and potion (my regen high enough and this build have many way to heal I rarely drink my potion most game not use HP potion) -pick up gold and globe area (I don't have any skill in my build that need pick up area so 20 from off hand enough) -single resistance (it waste not effective only looking all resistance) -magic find and gold find (These are just temporary need if u keep lving paragon u can take of MF and GF one by one. MF and GF have limit at 375 include 5 NV stack) -melee attacker take damage (useless there are something more useful) IN Current Spec How far I can go? Now my WD have lv84 paragon DPS 182 k, 3860 Armor, 788 all resis, HP 50.4k, 649 LOH, 2467 life regen and 807 DEX About My EHP 459411 and 622043 with DEX if I use Life Link Dogs My EHP will be 510490 and 691159 with DEX these not include reduce damage against elite 7% from ring This is high MP skill set up can farm key in mp8 solo and Uber boss MP7 solo and possible to do it with 0 HP potion to heal my self just drop twice of acid rain on any mob My Hp will full again or run away or use spirit walk this tractic work on reflect damage mob and even in Uber ghomy gas room about mana widowmakers and haunt fill my tank really quick make this build nearly infinity mana even I use pierce the veil.Exia8 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 10, 2013 Looking for a decent spec for my current gear What the tittle says. Atm I am just doing Alkeizer runs on mp0 inferno. Was wondering what decent specs are. I don't have the life on hit to do Zombie bears.Jileti2 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 10, 2013 Gargantuan: Bruiser or Humungoid? What's more useful??? the 200% Weapon damage slam that stuns or the cleave for 130%??? how often does the cleave go off?Lorand12 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 10, 2013 How to deal with reflect in high MP? I currently have 185K unbuffed DPS and I literally just can't do reflect packs in higher MP levels, [8-10]. Defensive stats: 50K HP 2.5% Lifesteal 700 Life on Hit 800 All Res 1K Life/sec 3400 Armor Coming from playing a CM wizard to being a bear witch doctor, it feels like reflect is ridiculous on WD's. Build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#bfdUXi!Uac!bcYZYZSnipin10 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 10, 2013 What to upgrade next? Since I've been perma-banned from EU forums, I have to post here instead. What should I look for and upgrade next? I've been looking for a Mara's Kaleidoscope with 200+ int, CC and CD with 10%+ spirit barrage damage, but couldn't find any with the SB damage :( My AR is about 560 average, I think I could do with 100 more. So, could anyone point me in the right direction and suggest the next upgrades? Thanks.Menty3 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 10, 2013 Wd in need of info Please check my wd out and let me know what i need to do my dps is crap mana is !@#$ gotta counter act these with things like vision quest pierce The veil and spiritul anointment even with these its just not there i wanna keep life at 50k+ my life regen and leech life/life per % dmg delt from skorn feel like these are extremely needed in the higher mp lvls with my current gear i can do mp5 no problemo and start struggling at mp 6 deff a no go at mp 8 for me up for any ideas no problem switching skorn out maybe i just need a better emerald in wep to fix dps and a lil bit more mana regen and i would be set or maybe i need 100 mil to change every thing lmk..Main goal spam zombie bears with high dps life on hit/life leech so now all i gotta do is keep mana up and i wont dieSajjad8 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 10, 2013 MP On Kill Problem and Solution Hello everyone, I'm going to exposit the problem I see with monster power and a possible solution to said problem. The problem: On kill effects do not scale with monster power. I've seen a lot of threads explaining why this is a problem so I'm not going to elaborate on that, but I will explain why I think it is an unintentional effect of monster power. Other skill trigger events (on hit, on crit) and healing methods (life on hit, life steal, life regen) aren't directly affected by increasing monster power, but on kill skills trigger less over time and health globes are generated less over time. This doesn't seem intentional to me. The solution: Make a new event that will also trigger "on kill" skills and have a chance to drop health globes. I'm going to call it "monster power kill" (mpk) but I'm sure if something similar were implemented it would have a super cool name. These mpk events should occur every time a monster loses 100% of its MP0 life (having more players in the game shouldn't cause extra MPK events from a single monster though). This would have the effect of rounding up, such that at MP1 (150% MP0 life) the monster would give one "on kill" effect at 1/3 (50% MP0) life and another at 0 when it dies. This rounding up could be compensated for by making the first modulo 100% chunk of life only give a modulo 100% chance to trigger a MPK event (i.e. for a MP1 monster at 2/3 or 100% of MP0 life it has a 50% chance to trigger an event and at 0 it triggers a normal death event). This doesn't seem terribly out of place, since some bosses already drop globes at certain points in the fight and its end result would be that "on kill" effects continue to occur at a normal rate and health globes spawn at the same rate (making "+life from health globes" affects on gear not scale down at higher MP unlike other defensive affects).Kobo2 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 10, 2013 Which MP is best for farming? For farming and NOT paragon xp leveling, which mp do you guys think is the most efficient? clearing the whole act in mp0 or is it better to do it in the higher mps? Does anyone still do act 2? VotA?solo883 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 10, 2013 Where to go next with itemization? So last night I got extremely lucky and found a 2 socket dex manticore and sold it almost instantly for 105M. I proceeded to change from a pet/darts build to the cookie cutter gruesome feast/tribal rites build, and overhaul about 7 slots of gear. But now each piece is going to cost lots of money, and it can be risky, and stressful business trying to upgrade. I'm wondering from those with geared out wd where should I go next? Do I need more loh, more res, should I be sacking any stats for damage? I don't see myself coming into lots of money again anyime soon, unless my luck remains that good, so upgrades for under 10M would be preferred but any advice would be appreciated as it gives me something to look towards in the long run. If anyone could just take a look at my profile and give me some advice. Thank youNapalmBrain4 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 10, 2013 Streaming WD Whimsy 350% MF Runs w Commentary EDIT: Whimsy is better than ever after 1.0.3!!!! Witch Doctor here. Going to stream a few Inferno Whimsyshire magic find runs. Feel free to ask any questions! Thanks http://www.twitch.tv/haloth No Gear Swaps All DPS/MF Gear EDIT: Whimsy is better than ever after 1.0.3!!!!Haloth72 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 10, 2013 Farming MP10 Hello all! I just got back into D3 about 2 months ago, so all the newer builds and what not is all new to me. I'd like to be able to farm MP10 comfortably and I have a few questions. 1) What is something I can upgrade right now that will have the biggest impact on me? I have the Hellfire Ring on just for exp boost, it was a crappy roll. 2) Is LS better than LoH for me and farming high MP? 3) I assume, AS, CC, and CD are my focus? Thanks for any help and feed back!Shindel3 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 10, 2013 Need advice for gear upgrade How can I upgrade my WD? Any advice would be more than welcome. Current problem: Find a hard time survival... Have about 100mil to spendTrinityLP3 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 10, 2013 Good SoS/Visage VS ToTD and Zuni Helm I feel stuck where i am at without having a 3 billion gold account. Or a Black AmEx. Ive been told to get a mana knife with socket. but the ones i see in the AH are all way over priced. Ive been told to drop my ToTD and Zuni Helm for SoS/ Visage My profile is the gear i have and the spells i run currently. Do i save up or is there something i can buy now in the AH to boost my char? The end goal in all of this is to run MP 6-10 in group play. I cant even hang in MP 4-5 now. Any help would be great. ThanksSherlock6 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 10, 2013 What is the current state of WD? Top3 builds? I ve been away a bit from the WD and never asked this and found a similar thread about this, so I ll do it now: What are the top 3 witch doctor builds (past lvl 60)? 1 important thing, the builds may not revolve around the superexpensive gear. You should be able to evolve into them with moderate or even relatively bad gear Currently I use this build http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#acUdXh!aXe!aaaZYc with gear that has a bit of life regen (that s why jaunt is used on my spirith walk as I can heal up while I walk). Why it is solid? It has the most survivability build into it: soul harvest siphon, spirith walk, horrify with frightening Aspect shield & spirit vessel are easely the best survival skills of the WD & for dps poison dart splinters, dire bats & searing locusts have been proven many times to be some of the usefull dps spellls of the WD (splinter dart can be shot off screen, which is huge and Locust swarm dps can be combined with the aoe dps of dire bats wich is a deadly combo). It is a solid build that works good in groups too, but I m bored with it and want to see what the witch doctor kids are doing these days and I m curious to know the best general WD builds. Yes I know if you have a huge credit card you can make almost every build work, but I don't give a f*** about that Edit: Also try to explain why you use which spells and why certain combination of spells is good (like I tried to do with my build)Munin10 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 10, 2013 WD Farm No Pet Guide http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SucA7-WDyHY&feature=youtu.beTwentyMarch1 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 10, 2013 Need weapon advice Hey fellow WD, i need help buying new weapons. I need a MH and OH that would keep my dps around what it is with my skorn for about 12mil. If anyone has suggestions please let me know. I do have a ToTD that i found farming its stats are 100-220 damage 54 dex 155 int 57 vit 109 Mana 11 mana regen 8.5 crit 12% to corpse spider damageLexias4 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 50 mill to spend Just sold a mempo for 37mill. Now i have money to spend, i just dont know on what. lil help plz.Sherlock8 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 Useful item/properties for Witch Doctors Hi. I saw a rather useful pricing guide for items that Barbs use. 1 handed socketed weapons, certain stats on armor (which really can be applied to every class). I'm just unclear what to keep when it comes to Mojo, Ceremonial Knives, VooDoo masks, etc. What do you look for in an item that is class specific? I know INT is important for WD, but I've heard that some WD melee. Do you need high attack speed and DPS for a knife? Would you rather dual wield? What type of build do you have and what types of items and properties do you look for? For example, is a socketed Gidbin any good? What about rings/amulets? What stats on those are really helpful (besides the regular stuff like resist all and magic find, high INT/VIT, etc.) Does attack speed or crit dmg help a WD? What about those special bonuses that are specific for that class only (ex: Lower Zombie mana cost, etc.) Any help would be appreciated. Maybe others will start saving stuff and put up more useful items for Witch Doctors on the AH as well. If there is a thread that already goes into depth on this, please share. Thanks!Corgon1 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 Looking for WD Pals :) Well considering most of my personal friends dropped off this game quite some time ago and I have been running solo most of the time I figure I'd look for some new folks that play casually or actively and friends that use or main WD's. I have been on hiatus for quite some time (Sept-Dec) from school, and with the new patch, new builds and ubers I'm still kind of in the dark a bit with my guy, but I think I'm on the right path and keep reading forums and looking at builds to see where I need to go. Long story short, looking for pals :PBurgatron8 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 Ok I am interested in your opinion what class can farm legionaries, and paragon level faster and more efficient than the other classes on mp0 or mp1 inferno?daenerys2 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 MF WD GEAR? Whats the best gear that proc magic find? My WD has some. I just farm mp1 and last run i found IK belt and Inna staff. IK belt was actually pretty decent. and inna staff just sold for .5mildaenerys6 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 Day 1 WD returning after 4 months off. Guys, I would appreciate any tips on gear, and any advice on skills that you can give me. This game has changed a lot since I last played it so I was would appreciate any positive input that you could give me. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Powerhouse-1858/hero/890772 is my profile. I know my gear is outdated and sucks so I'd appreciate any tips on which direction I should go. I only have about 200k in gold, so I'm going to have to farm I'm sure. Any tips you could provide would be much appreciated.Powerhouse1 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 Help me spend 600M to weapon 'Splinter build' idk why i wanna have high atkspd and criticals using splinter flaming darts. 2.1+atkspd i'm thinking on buying a rare high DPS Sword with a socket Now my question is, Life Steal? Life on Hit? nothing? Priority searching +aditional critical damage weapons? Please answer because my country doesnt helped me in my thread :/ i searched and noone talks about it mp10/infernal machine/mp+ http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/rakz-1630/hero/13250682 Its unviable use darts (worked so well leveling mp1 mp0 mp3)? i just like this attack but i can make other builds make me a advice. I was a DH doing mp10 and with 55% knockback gear got bored, my gear is currently selling atm for get the witch doctor gear, already bought some pieces. 600kk was in my bag and i hope use it to get a powerfull weapon which takes me easy forward. Sorry english, sorry stupid comments, really trying be smart and not annoyingrakz4 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 Inquiry about a possible change to my WD Hi All, I have been pondering switching my Unity ring out for an SOJ with cold damage my question is primarily is it even worth it? Ideally I am gearing to be able to comfortably farm in mp 7 and do so quickly which I love the AOE of the WD http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Phreephlo-1612/hero/8628088 currently I am speed levelling paragon in mp3 due to mainly its just ridiculously fast with all the AOE. Any and all insights are greatly appreciated!Phreephlo3 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 WD in dire need of guidance...<3 Since I don't have Diablo 3 at home, I only play like 2-3 times a week in a computer shop so I haven't really gotten enough farm for both gear and gold. I currently only have 3.5mil gold and I'm having a hard time upgrading my WD. Any ideas on what the cheapest upgrade I can afford at the moment? If you have to make fun of my gear, go on right ahead. Just make sure to help me out a bit. lol. High fives all around! PS: Both of my zunis are gifts from a friend so no, I didn't buy them. Thanks in advance!juhblow18 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 Rate the Doc. Rules. Give a number out of 10 and give a reason for your rating. Suggest improvments to gear or skill set. Do not skip or ask to be rated, rate the guy above you and take your turn.blackjack8 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 Looking for good SC builds (pets included) Hey, I mainly play HC, if you look at my profile, you can easily tell, I love WD. so I normally think defensively, so its completely throwing me off trying to build mostly offensive now. I need some advice for a good offensive WD build, I would like to include pets. because that's what being a WD is all about. But i'll take a look at any builds that I get a reply for. I might tryout some non pet builds later.Saidencloud1 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 Important question! I haven't played much since like July last year, I was wondering does the burning dogs and big stinker still proc LoH the same?Saidencloud4 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 Poison Dart: Splinters x3 LoH? Hello New to the WD, just wandering when you have Splinters activated it counts as 3 Life on Hits? or is it still just one. i.e. if you have 1000 Loh would the 3 splinters make it 3000 LoH. Thanks.DangerMouse7 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 New to Witch Doctor Hey guys, I just started playing witch doctor and was wondering what you guys thought of my gear and skills. I am hoping for some advice on what works best for wd because I don't know much about it. Thanks.Beerfest6 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 Bad Medicine and poison pets Do your pets that deal poison damage with runes, also apply the debuff from this passive?Chickenlegs1 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 >>> Quick Inferno Machines <<< I sell several sets of 3 Inferno Machines for 1.5m (500k each). I enter your party, get paid, open portals and leave! Quick and efficient. Please add me in game Vendetta#2367 with "Inferno Machine" in the subject line. PS. I may help you out with 190dps on your desired MP if you would require so! Again, this is entirely up to you; no additional charge/discount will be imposed. Warmest Regards, VVendetta1 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 Help Me out with gear 140m budget. WD hey guys ive just returned to the game after a little break, my friend helped me out and i spent about 10m on my char but i haven't played since pre-legendarys so i was a bit lost. so i am trying to get around some things, ive looked into builds and i am still playing around with a few things but i still feel like i run out of mana too fast and i am using widowmakers to make up for it along with bears and whatever else.. not sure if i need 20+ movement speed or not im currently just running with 12, i have about 140m still on my char and ive decided to upgrade a few things, but firstly my weapon i can play with about 80 mil for it or depending on what you's think. so if you guys could help us out and give me some ideas and must have upgrades then let me know and ill have a look on the AH :) I am fine with constructive criticism so say what you want ill just take it in trying to be the best poss witch doctor i can. cheersthegunslinge1 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 Acid cloud vs walls from elites Hi everyone, I haven't seen this complaint that much on the board. Keep in mind that I'm new to the WD, so maybe it's been talked about already... One very annoying bug/glitch I find is that Acid would be limited in range by walls that elites put up. What the heck is up with that? The cloud is clearly much higher than the walls. I can understand why your WD would be stuck in one spot if there's elites' walls all around him, but why would the cloud be hindered by them??? Is there a work around solution to this? Anyone heard anything about Blizzard correcting this bug?QBBQ9 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Please rate my WD Just recently hit 60. dropped some gold on him and shimmied around some other gear and wanted to know how i was doing. any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.Lexias1 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 WD 0 Dog Guide 0 Dog Guide http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36457728/0_DOG_GUIDE/0_DOG_GUIDE.htm Live Stream http://twitch.tv/heyguyslol_1302 Feedback is always welcome, and yes even from you trolls.heyguyslol3 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Need advice on how to upgrade gear! I am on a somewhat strict budget (about 10m, can upgrade it to 40), and i feel that i cant farm in the speed i want. Any advice on what to get next?D3um0 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Help me please, I'm new to wd I'm am new to wd and wanted some help. From what I've read on different threads, I like the bears skill. I'm not sure what passive skills are best used for that. Also checking with my gear if I should change something? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Magician770-1935/hero/29941072Magician7704 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Requesting Buff Icon Hi, I would like a buff icon for Sacrifice's rune 'Provoke the Pack' when active. Thanksrupj4 Jan 8, 2013