Witch Doctor

Dec 12, 2012 Pile On - Tank Doctor Style Been working to finish up gearing, but here is the build as of now (for group play). http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#kRUbjQ!bcU!YaZZYb very sexy. with only 30k dps I crit for 300k which is pretty stupid actually. I mentioned more details in the "Who can solo MP10" thread below. Feel free to ask any questions here or there! Will upload a video (once i pester Chuck tonight). Best part is this requires prob 20-40m total in budget, and allows you do MP10 in groups or solo! Course, groups is always recommended! ps - sorry my profile all messed up from swapping, hopefully it will update by tmrw. Enjoy.SayGa9 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 Looking for some advice Hey all, I know these posts pop up all the time but I wanted to get some of your opinions. I don't run a 0dog spec (was thinking about trying it though) and the spec in my profile is just used when I play with my CM wizard roomate. I normally run with pets as well. With my gear I do MP9 key runs and can do mp8 ubers solo. With my friends we do mp7-8 ubers as well. My question would be, where can I upgrade my gear. Besides getting more int on gloves and more int on my vile ward, where would you guys go. I would really appreciate any advice. Cheers mates.Cwild5 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 Skorn vs Craving knife Hi all, I can't choose between Skorn with life steal at 1300ish dmg or 900ish carving knife with socket. ofcourse, i will be using thing of the deep as off hand. would 900ish damage set carving knife with crit dmg gem + thing of the deep be better than the skorn? thanks in advanceEORI33 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 looking for gear tips hey guys, i've recently upgraded some of my gear, but now feel i've hit a ceiling i cant break through. Is my only option of gear upgrades now to save up 200m a piece?Solemn5 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 Returning, looking for help on gear. I am returning to Diablo after hitting sixty a while after release. I wanted some players who had been playing for a longer time to look at my gear and help me with getting my DPS up. Thanks in advance. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Bumble-1721/hero/4785892Bumble1 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 Damn gear. Just wondering what I should be getting on my WD lady next. I am looking towards a LS Skorn, as I like how my Skorn plays vs 1hand/mojo. Also, I think I just need some trifecta rings/amulet. But, the real question is, is there any item that isn't ridiculous in price that I can get right now that might present an upgrade? Budget is about 3mil right now, but always slowly going higher. Your thoughts are appreciated.Swampdonkey4 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 Hex??? Hello WD forums! I am a noob WD, but its been so much fun running this class that Im p33 42hrs in my WD. I got a question, why doesnt hex work on tremors? is it a bug? Are these monsters just too big to turn into chickens or pigs? it works on goglors which are also massive monsters, i just dont get why they dont work on tremors.Luckylow10 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 WD skill n passive based on kill. It's really painful. And that's reason ppl dont use it, especially in higher MP.KieronLooi1 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 My Next upgrade! Looking for some advice on where to throw my money, My only idea right now for a 10-20 mil upgrade is a Uhk with similar damage and vitality Any opinions are appreciated! Thanks!Swarm5 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 High EHP? Post here :) Bring your tank and show us the side of the witch doctor that most never see! You can post why you went this far and how you use it. You can also give a rating to the one above you for TANKINESS. As for me, I have 880k unbuffed ehp with my hellfire (currently equipped.) With my litany, I'm over 1 million ehp vs elites. Only fun comments, please. Tank on!Bujitsa14 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 Consensus best WD build? There're so many different ways to play the WD (which is sweet), but is there a generally accepted best build?DayOldHate9 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 Reflect Damage Bug Fix http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7349425431?page=2#39 I am at work so I can't test... was this RD minion bug & pet RD damage fixed in this maintenance patch?ofgortens3 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 Cheap Hybrid Build for Comments A little background info: With my mediocre DPS gear I was able to solo kulle+siegebreaker combo on MP7 at 73K dps and 1.09 attack speed with Skorn and bears RoT AC the old boring style last night (my elite set does have +43% against elites and about 50% DR life link + bad medicine + JF). I was bored and started browsing the forums and for the first time I saw the mentioning of Zdog build; Most of my friends have quit so I have been quite out of loop. As I was browsing for the gears let's say I got quite lucky to have obtained a pretty high-end Homunculus with 19 CD and a Giyua with 9CD (for roughly 15m combined) which brings down the CD of dogs to under 6 seconds. After reading the different perspectives against what seems to be an exploit which has made the build brainless and funless, I made a comment about a hybrid build in some other thread about 5dog or even 10dog for 800%+ AoE damage, chance of health globes, and best of all the near 100% mana regain in as much time, and you know what that means coming from a bear build. So when the servers went back up today I started trying out this build. What I call the OOM Panic build: Main DPS: Zombie bears SPAM is back! Sacrifice is called upon when OOM. Details as follows: Mouse left - Acid cloud - acid rain (for activate Bad medicine 20% DR and LoH) Mouse right - Zombie charger - zombie bears Key 1 - Spirit walk (15s) - umbral shock strongly recommended, or variant Key 2 - Summon dogs (6s) - final gift Key 3 - Sacrifice - pride Key 4 - Horrify (15s) - frightening aspect (100% armor gain when out of mana) Passive 1 - Tribal rights (11.25s CD reduction) Passive 2 - Jungle fortitude (15% DR) / Spirit vessel (reduce SW and horrify CD's to 13s) Passive 3 - Bad medicine (20% DR for 3s) Example of a fight sequence: 1) Engage with Acid cloud to trigger bad medicine on range for 3 seconds; 2) Spamming zombie bears until almost OOM; 3) Press 3, 2, and 1 so you regain mana, summon three more dogs, and go into spirit walk mode to relocate yourself for another round of bear spamming; 4) Spamming until almost OOM; 5) Press 4, 3, and 2 so you gain 100% of your armor while you start the next round of spamming; 6) Acid cloud when life is need or as new enemies entering the area not reachable by bears. More strategically use of horrify and spirit walk when working with the bosses, of course. Makes use of your exising LoH gears and definitely more fun (and affordable)!coolvi1 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 How can I improve? What should I be upgrading next? I only have 3 mil ATM.. how should I be farming to be efficient?Dimit9 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 Need quick advice I use the typical gruesome feast/grave injustice build for grinding mp0/mp1. I have no mana issues so I use no primaries. I use vengeful spirit for clearing entire rooms as well as bears. I also use well of souls for targets that get out of range(exploding molten enemies, enemies covered by arcane etc..). Just wondering if there is any skill that's better for those situations since well of souls can be inaccurate/slow. I haven't really tried much outside it.hampster2 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 build help looking at my gear i think i am all over the place. What gear/spell setup do i use?Sherlock3 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 Need a little help with gear direction: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CTwit-1736/hero/27818165 I know what to do for my next upgrades, when I can afford them: Zuni Pox--Find one with CC/CD Zuni Vision--Find one with CC Belt--Buy witching hour Pants? I have no idea what to do with pants. Blackthorne's for LoH? I have 1138 LoH + 2.9% Depth Diggers? why? What else? why? Could use some help here.CTwit7 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 Great Survivability Build& GREAT DPS build I have tried many dif. Builds. Tell me what you think of this : http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#bURhkT!XeW!YYbaZa Let me explain why this build came to mind: 1: Slowing enemies = more crowd control, so I grabbed the corpse spiders with Medusa. I also grabbed wall of zombies with unrelenting grip for last second " GETTING TO CLOSE" situations. I am considering getting grasp of the dead and slow them even more but I didn't want to sacrifice locust swarm...I LOVE locust swarm with pestilence. You where right about how it spreads like wild fire. 2: Locust Swarm with pestilence, and Acid Cloud with slow burn = Great damage over time 3: Spirit walk with Severance. This allows me to run through enemies to go get health globes, res a fellow alley...those small just in case situations, and it allows me to damage enemies in the process. 4. My choices for Passives : Bad Med. Spirit Ves. and Pierce the Veil. In all it Increases my DPS from 73k DPS to roughly 88k... Reduces enemy damage when they are near me and reduces cool down time and heals me when I NEED it the most. Tell me if y'all think this is a good build for me. I took into consideration all your thoughts. Thanks again ! Kouskous PS: The Gargantuan is a great tank, when I play solo and as a humongoid he does great dps to massive crowds of enemies. He is a great back up! The only Minion I truly need. KousKous221 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 A few questions about 0dogs I've wanted to try the 0dog build for a while now... but last night I sniped a -7dog visage w/ 6% CC + 188 int for only 15m (1d12h on buyout) I think that was the tipping point for me... I know how expensive it is to gear for 0dogs, and I've been avoiding it because I'm extremely happy where I've gotten with my current gear (150k dps with 1.5 aps... unlimited bears in any MP) damage and survivability wise. However, I've played with 0dogs and it just seems SO fun. My main questions are: 1. What is the actual damage output of this build? I ran some stuff thru a DPS calculator and I think I can get around 75-90k dps with 0dogs (depending completely on how good of a mara's I can snag)... but I see a lot of Dogtors running around with like 40-60k dps and they seem to have pretty decent damage output compared to my 150k bear / barrage builds that I run. 2. Would I need to change up MORE of my gear other then just the requirements to reach 0cd? I have NO ias on my gear right now (other then WH belt), so I imagine the animation speeds will be quite slow... and even if my sheet dps says 75-90k... I imagine dropping to as low as 50-60k but with much more IAS would actually be more beneficial to my true damage output. 3. I see most 0dogtors running with the +6k life on sac rune... but I'd like to try either Provoke the Pack or the health globe rune. Is there a "best" rune for running ubers / High MP? I'd like 0dogs to be my "go-to" build for high MP play, but I'm not sure which would be the best. I have 27 PUR on my regular gear (without ToD) so IMO the globes would be the best bet... alternatively Provoke would greatly increase the damage output of the build so... Hmph. Thoughts?PR4Y10 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 Confused Are CM/WW Wizards really that OP. I just got a wizard to 60 on Thursday Dec 06, spent about 2 mil on gear and have gotten lucky with a couple good drops but I can easily go through MP5 and not really have to pay much attention to what I am doing. But on my WD I am barely able to do MP3, is my WD really that badly geared or is it I am just horrible at my WD. Kinda bugging me to be honest.noobtesting4 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 Attack speed questions for Zero Dogs and RoT I am currently running a Zombie Bear build, and I am having very little trouble in MP6. I use to run a rain of toads build and often consider if rain of toads still has any advantages. After looking at the Zero Dogs build, I have noticed there seems to be a huge push for increased attack speed in the gearing. Honestly I am confused on why, because to my understanding that increase to the attack speed will not increase the damage of sacrifice as the damage is not based off your damage tooltip, but instead based off of the equation Damage of skill per cast = (average weapon damage)*(skill damage)*(1+(primary stat/100))*(1+(passive skill damage/100))*(any other damage/100) Nowhere in the equation does attack speed play a factor. Attack speed only helps us to find our damage per second, or what the tooltip shows. So, if I am not understanding this correctly and our attack speed indeed increases the damage of our sacrifice, then comes my real question. Does attack speed help rain of toads, besides increasing the speed at which our LoH is being applied. From what I have read, rain of toads is a two second DoT, so recasting rain of toads before the 2 seconds is up only starts the timer over, and there for would not increase the damage done.Milkman2 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 Decent WD need Build HELP - MORE DPS I am a decent WD looking for a better build so I can put out more DPS. I love using Acid Rain, and Sprit Barrage. Acid rain I found using slow burn to put out decent DPS along with my Spirit Barrage with a manitou rune. I keep my Spirit barrage up as much as possible lobbing acid rain were needed and focus on allowing my minions to do some damage. The problem I keep running into is crowd control. I can do a lot of damage but I dont have the ability to watch my !@#$ if you know what I mean. Leading to my death. Can some one just post a great Crowd control build, and maybe tell me where to head next with my gear. I only do 73k DPS. TY KousKousKousKous223 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 Can any WD solo mp10? Just wanted to see if any could and ask what build they use :) Also peak at the gear in their profile when they post lolWutman40 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 suggestions for my build/items! please help! Hey all! I recently got my WD to 60 and I need help with my build and item upgrades. My barb is actually my main so I dont know all of the ins and outs of the WD class just yet. I'll explain my skill choices as well. Locust Swarm - basically to proc as much life steal as possible Acid Cloud - with blob bomb for AOE and to help take down elites Spirit walk - escape move with jaunt Horrify - I like having a back up escape move if I get cornered Firebomb - I like flashfire for the AOE like effect and it keeps up vision quest pretty well and does solid damage Gargantuan with big stinker - It does pretty solid damage and I heard that the poison cloud was good for grabbing agro. not sure if thats true or not I'd appreciate any tips or criticism to my build. Like I said earlier, this isnt my main so any tips would be appreciated for itemization or skill choices. Thanks!!!SuperNova4 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 WD EHP/DPS Calculator I've updated a DPS/EHP calculator to allow players to set their buffs from their passives/skills, take paragon levels into account, and properly calculate the DPS bonus from affixes like "Adds 8% to Poison Damage." Note that this affix really means "Adds 8% as Poison Damage." It's very poorly worded and may confuse you to it's meaning. Credit to Lupus from the D3 reddit for the original spreadsheet, I have updated it with many features as well as a changelog and readme within the google doc. Document: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkQujOGYdKOxdDJ0eFNiREZFTEFiVW9Sc0ZOa1JyYVE#gid=6 Copying the README here so you know what's up: This is an updated spreadsheet originally created by Lupus on reddit For comments, bugs, and suggestions you can contact me in-game with battletag Zifnab#1615 His original instructions modified to reflect certain changes (Copied here for convenience, PLEASE NOTE THAT HE TAKES CREDIT FOR THE ORIGINAL WORK. I have improved it for certain stats, class buffs, usability, and minor bugs.) 1) first "File → Make a copy...", to get write access; 2) edit Character, Character level, Monster level, and Paragon level 3) Mark used skills/passives for your class or follower to "Y" 4) edit all equipment stats, you don't have to sum anything together, simply enter them as you see on your item (except for gems, add stats from them to the item stats). Also One With Everything - if you use this passive you should add the resistances together and put them into the resistance cell (for each individual item). 5) check that calculated values (gray tables) match what you see in game; 6) enter stats from a new item to the right of current item stats and note how your survivability and damage changes; For Weapon Damage, put the tooltip damage under "MIND" and "MAXD". If your weapon has an elemental damage type, put that range under ELMIN and ELMAX. If your weapon adds additional physical damage (IE. +314 Minimum Damage and +415 Maximum Damage), do NOT put anything for ELMIN and ELMAX. This is used to determine the effectiveness of elemental damage bonus on items such as "Adds 8% to Poison Damage" PLEASE LET ME KNOW if you have questions, found a bug, etc. I have pretty thoroughly tested the wizard, and many of the monk skills. The others may have bugs and I'll fix them as fast as I can if you let me know something quirky is going on :)Zifnab8 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 ~ MP5-7 Spec Found a spec I like using. It's not intended for low MP's or the highest MP you can do, but for the middle ones. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#fgdUYT!aYc!cZcZYc Reasoning - I like having pets out cause I can use more damage and not have to wear as much mitigation gear, so I used them. Soul harvest is east to know why, spirit walk - honored guest for mana regen. Bears is used to blow up mobs of enemies when they're all around (similar to what you'd use acid rain for on low MP's). Well of Souls is used when there are a couple enemies left since it follows/tracks enemies. I also use it for those succubus and resurrecting enemies that run, and for the elites that run away. Also, I'll use Well of Souls when I'm trapped behind a wall, when I'm trapped and spirit walk is on cooldown, or when there are a bunch of nasty affix's stacked on the targets. Gruesome Feast and Blood Ritual provide enough mana regen since you aren't doing MP 9 or 10. And GF with Soul Harvest like usual pretty much double your dps when they're both full. I really liked the range and "heat seeking" capabilities of WOS but missed the damage of bears. I usually used either one with Acid Rain. I started trying them both out together depending on the situation and found it to be pretty fun / quick clearing spec. Feel free to try or comment, a lot of the skills can be changed out depending on preference. I'm sure a bunch of people are already using the spec too.Anagram80 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 Downtime forum PVP. Who wants in let the feuds begin! "Shame on a Witch Doctor who tries to run game on a witch doctor blaugh blaugh blaugh pull the splinters." - Ole Dirty Doctor I condemn all you guys who flip WD gear to forever be OOM! How dare you make it harder for us where is the sense of community!Brahm0 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 Rain of Toads or Firebomb Flash fire? Which of these should I be using along with poison cloud? I'm in HC if that makes a difference.VoidMoon1 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 Need help with itemization for my Pet WD Hi guys I need some help gearing up for the higher MPs. Could you please take a look at my gear and skills and comment on what I should upgrade next? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/rtl18-1843/hero/18995387rtl180 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 Next upgrade? Pox with cc or pox with ias?Ghost0 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 Looking for people to level with as the thread says, getting kinda bored doing solo runs. Add me Siggiepop#1734 !Siggiepop0 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 What should i upgrade next? i got 20 million, iv just started back since 1.04. what would be the best bang for my buck. mainly looking for dps. im thinking helmSureKill1 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 Need Zero Dog player for Testing I'm curious as to just how useful the barbarians passive skill Pound of Flesh can be. I don't technically need a 0 dog, but the lower the CD the faster it will go. I'm assuming that pound of flesh isn't as good as it's implied to be, but I want to find out. Add me in game if you're willing to test this out.Guybrush5 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 Losing hope need advice I hate to say it but I'm leaning towards quiting Diablo and going back to WoW. I have 200 hours on my witch doctor and I am paragon level 24. I just feel like I am doing something wrong. Seems like every persons gear I see is in the 100's of millions. I've been farming ( act 3 mp 0) and seen some legends but none that were even worth 1 million. The most I've made off a single item on the AH was 250k (rare). Feels like I am gold farming not item farming. Getting to the point, I was just curious if any veterans out there have some advice for me. I really like this game but it feels like I'm going nowhere and that is burning me out. Any advice is much appreciated.Cosmo26 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 Sell The second bestest Echoing Fury(CD:96!!) Echoing Fury: 1225DPS 169 in 1.44 ias 96cd scoket start more than 2.5b If u want buy u can add tag:RaytheonThor#1934DandlionT11 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 mp 10 ubers farming http://www.twitch.tv/tokamedies 270k dps WD 250k CM Wiz 400k Dps CM Wiz 300k dps WW Barb Gogo running 4-5 full sets void#1184VoiD0 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 Newbie Question So for some reason I just happened to be browsing the AH and I found the hammer I currently have equipped when I was 45 for like 5k gold. Looking around it seemed like all the stuff up to level 44 had a dps of approximately 100-120 and this thing has almost 650 dps on it. I mean nothing else I see dropping is anything even remotely close. I notice one of the effects on it is level restriction down by 15. Am I essentially using a level 60 hammer at 45? I feel like I'm cheating as nothing lives more than 2 seconds now. As far as progression I'm on Act 3 of Nightmare.Mantang1 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 corpse spiders skill mechanics ok does any one know the details of the corpse spider attack? each attack throws one jar which hits for X weapon damage and releases 4 spiders. each spider hits for Y weapon damage. each spider hits Z number of times over a period of Q seconds. any one know the values of the variables? Also if your shooting at fast moving targets do the spiders deal less dmg because they have to spend some time moving with the target instead of attacking? do the spiders number of attacks scale with attack speed? how is attack speed and crit factored into this equation?ChuckNorris27 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 Spiritual Attunement, a COMMON mistake If you have one passive slot and want to choose something for mana longevity ALWAYS go with blood ritual. Mathematically, blood ritual will always outperform spiritual attunement in terms of mana longevity. If you don't believe me, run the numbers yourself. A likely reason for so many WD mistakenly selecting SA and not BR is the hp cost. However, The hp cost for casting spells with blood ritual is trivial and and far below the amount of bonus life regeneration provided by the skill. Now this is not to say that you should never use SA, but rather that you should never use SA unless you are also using BR. TLDR: Blood ritual provides both more mana longevity AND more health longevity than spiritual attunement.Stil100 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 Big Bad Voodoo. Must have or must avoid? I have enjoyed the theorycrafting and reading through people's ideas regarding optimal builds for different roles. One of the skills that I think could be a game changer for the witch doctor is not discussed as I thought it would be. Big Bad Voodoo: (Cooldown: 120 seconds) Conjure a Fetish that begins a ritual dance that increases the attack speed and movement speed of all nearby allies by 20% for 20 seconds. This skill on its own merit is pretty great, with a couple glaring problems. However, when you throw in the rune "Slam Dance", which increases damage for all nearby allies by 30%, I think you have an incredibly important skill. I guess a big deciding factor on whether or not you take this skill is if you will often be partying or soloing. But, then again, there are still those two glaring issues with the skill. And, these glaring issues really go hand in hand! First, the cooldown is quite long at 120 seconds. That is a lot of mobs you will be bypassing in between cooldowns. So, maybe instead you save it for champions/elites? But, then again, maybe you use it too early or are still waiting for the cooldown. Secondly, the spell is fixed. Meaning where you cast the fetish it will remain and buff allies within, what I am roughly estimating to be, 20 yards. If it moved with you I think it would be a necessity, but how quickly will your party move away from the cast and not actually take advantage of this 20 second buff? So, with the "Slam Dance" rune this spell would appear to be a no brainer must have, but because of those two glaring issues I am wondering if it will just be eating up a skill slot I could use for another spell with much better utility...ImageOmega20 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 Anyone looking for some help? My friend who I was intending on helping out quit the other day... And since Recount and Xandercrews have been incredibly generous and helpful to get me past 90k DPS. I'd like to help out some other WD's in need of better items. I have a few items that will be a good boost in DPS/EHP for struggling WD's. Obviously this doesn't apply to people already doing well. Drop me a line here or in game, I will be checking out your character profiles to determine if you need the help.SunTzu16 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 WD and attack speed If a WD is using Bears as their main attack, is attack speed pretty useless? With the high mana cost, fast casting isn't necessary as mana won't be full most of the time.krazlys10 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 EremiteAngel's Legendary drop log - post 1.04 Earnings to date after tax: 784.05M gold Any item in this log that is valued below 10M and not given away yet, if you need it, I'm willing to give it to you...but only if it helps you upgrade... Number of items given away to date: 60 Top 3 drops: 1) Item 22 (Sold 450M) 2) Item 40 (Sold 100M) 3) Item 75 (Sold 63M) Farming MP level: 0 Farming Route: 1) Ice caves 2) Bridge all the way to Azmodan This thread as the title suggests, will be a log of all the legendary drops I get post 1.04, with some details. I enjoy collecting legendaries and seeing those shiny brown items in my stash...occasionally taking them out to brandish, wield and polish...here be legendaries... I also have a thought...to gear up new characters that I roll with the drops that I find with my main...all these drops will be worth less than 10M and well... I do not play very often...but as and when I do play and get a drop...I will update the log... That said...if you see something that you like...feel free to place a bid here...and if it has not been sold...and I like your bid... Note 1: All values are my own estimated values based on the pricing in the AH for similar stats at the time of the drop. Note 2: As a general rule of thumb, all items that I estimate to be below 10M will not be sold...unless you want to offer 10M...I will give to those who need them for upgrades though... Log Date: 1st week of September 2012 Item 1: Madstone (Spirit Stone) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/yk5ZU.png Value: 4M (Given away) Item 2: Sledge of Athskeleng (2-Hand Mace) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/20pav.png Value: 1M Item 3: Stormshield (Shield) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/x9ZRS.png Value: 500k (Given away) Item 4: Wizardspike (1-Hand Dagger) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/RI9mT.png Value: 1M Item 5: Skycutter (1-Hand Sword) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/lOBK6.png Value: 400k Item 6: Fire Walkers (Boots) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/TG9l4.png Value: 1.5M (To someone who needed it more) Date: 2nd week of September 2012 Item 7: Lacuni Prowlers (Bracers) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/g9Is6.png Value: 12M (Sold: 10M) Item 8: Dawn (1-Hand Crossbow) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/mKqsb.png Value: 1M Item 9: Sledge of Athskeleng (2-Hand Mace) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/nRdq2.png Value: 1M Date: 3rd week of September 2012 Item 10: Schaefers's Hammer (2-Hand Mace) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/ng3Cd.png Value: 5M (given to someone who needed it more) Item 11: Izzuccob (1-Hand Crossbow) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/ukGji.png Value: TT Item 12: Cluckeye (Bow) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/oSWDh.png Value: TT Item 13: Manticore (2-Hand Crossbow) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/MHOCr.png Value: 12M (Sold: 10M) Item 14: Swamp Land Waders (Pants) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/jRkbC.png Value: TT Item 15: Natalya's Embrace (Cloak) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/nqBmX.png Value: 30M (Sold: 20M) Item 16: Cindercoat (Chest Armor) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/pr6Jr.png Value: 400k Item 17: Centurion (Shield) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/Pae3G.png Value: TT Date: 4th week of September 2012 Item 18: Ivory Tower (Shield) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/IxCIM.png Value: 500k Item 19: Gladiator Gauntlets (Gloves) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/nfLok.png Value: 100k (To someone who needed it more) Item 20: Manticore (2-Hand Crossbow) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/AY3zJ.png Value: 20M (Sold: 12M) Item 21: Sun Keeper (1-Hand Mace) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/pBzzv.png Value: 1M Item 22: Skorn (2-Hand Axe) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/G0jCO.png Value: 300M (Sold: 450M) Item 23: Maximus (2-Hand Sword) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/BG1Ud.png Value: 8M (Sold: 10M) Date: 1st week of October 2012 Item 24: Griswold's Masterpiece (Blacksmith Plan) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/4PikD.png Value: 13M (Sold: 13M) Date: 2nd week of October 2012 Item 25: Andariel's Visage (Helm) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/SEWyx.png Value: 1M (To someone who needed it more) Item 26: The Tormentor (2-Hand Staff) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/q1FgW.png Value: 1M Item 27: Triumvirate (Off-Hand Source) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/x2Vmn.png Value: 10M (Sold: 10M) Date: 3rd week of October 2012 Item 28: Xephirian Amulet (Amulet) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/Ruu9P.png Value: 500k Item 29: Triumvirate (Source) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/HJ4A2.png Value: 10M (Sold: 10M) Item 30: Dawn (1-Hand Crossbow) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/ujcbM.png Value: TT (given away) Item 31: The Burning Axe of Sankis (1-Hand Axe) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/3B0OO.png Value: TT (Given to someone who needed it more) Item 32: Balefire Caster (1-Hand Crossbow) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/ZQ8oq.png Value: TT Item 33: Fire Walkers (Boots) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/5Nt0x.png Value: TT (To someone who needed it more) Date: 4th week of October 2012 Item 34: Chantodo's Will (Wand) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/4nXzX.png Value: 2M (given to someone who needed it more) Item 35: Manticore (2-Hand Crossbow) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/usICr.png Value: 2M (To someone who needed it more) Item 36: Chantodo's Will (Wand) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/NFgUH.png Value: 2M (To someone who needed it more) Item 37: Manajuma's Carving Knife (Ceremonial Knife) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/2n4gS.png Value: TT (To someone who needed it more) Item 38: The Three Hundredth Spear (Spear) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/z7NuE.png Value: TT Item 39: Thing of the Deep (Mojo) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/xIVYq.png Value: 1M (To someone who needed it more) Item 40: Immortal King's Stride (Boots) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/dbv4F.png Value: 100M (Sold: 100M) Item 41: Inna's Radiance (Spirit Stone) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/sBIVZ.png Value: 1M (Was someone's birthday today given) Item 42: Ivory Tower (Shield) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/T6Hzx.png Value: TT Item 43: The Butcher's Sickle (1-Hand Axe) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/L3G5r.png Value: TT Item 44: Zunimassa's Vision (Helm) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/tMUw5.png Value: 100k (To someone who needed it more) Item 45: Tzo Krin's Gaze (Spirit Stone) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/RSl3V.png Value: TT (To someone who needed it more) Item 46: Cindercoat (Chest) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/Z0oDE.png Value: TT (Given to someone who needed it more) Item 47: Chantodo's Will (1-Hand Wand) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/m5lPX.png Value: TT (To someone who needed it more) Item 48: Manticore (2-Hand Crossbow) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/GUhEA.png Value: TT (to someone who needed it more) Item 49: Andariel's Visage (Helm) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/gaxev.png Value: 1M (To someone who needed it more) Item 50: Maximus (2-Hand Sword) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/B7DI8.png Value: 100k Item 51: Sever (1-Hand Sword) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/i5zal.png Value: TT Item 52: Sever (1-Hand Sword) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/tqBxg.png Value: TT Item 53: Calamity (1-Hand Crossbow) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/FzXb2.png Value: 1M (Given away) Item 54: Heart Slaughter (Polearm) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/7ZMgd.png Value: TT Item 55: The Fist of Az'turrasq (Fist) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/UMeTJ.png Value: 1M (To someone who needed it more) Item 56: Heart Slaughter (Polearm) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/Km40v.png Value: TT Item 57: Schaefers's Hammer (2-Hand Mace) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/XyGUx.png Value: TT Item 58: Fragment of Destiny (1-Hand Wand) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/sl35U.png Value: TT Item 59: The Gidbinn (Ceremonial Knife) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/orvkE.png Value: TT Item 60: Won Khim Lau (Fist) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/8vWe9.png Value: TT (To someone who needed it more) Item 61: Madstone (Spirit Stone) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/BqWYI.png Value: TT (to someone who needed it more) Item 62: Andariel's Visage (Helm) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/v5fVm.png Value: 100k (Given away) Date: 5th week of October 2012 Item 63: Hellrack (2-Hand Crossbow) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/ury3Y.png Value: TT Item 64: Plan: The Magi (Blacksmith Plan) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/sptEe.png Value: 1M (Used) Item 65: Tasker and Theo (Gloves) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/9bPsM.png Value: TT Item 66: Ivory Tower (Shield) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/H1Bls.png Value: TT Item 67: Chantodo's Will (1-Hand Wand) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/7b78e.png Value: TT Item 68: Wormwood (2-Hand staff) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/C2RZP.png Value: TT Item 69: Danetta's Revenge (1-Hand Crossbow) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/MbA1C.png Value: 1M (Given away) Item 70: Ivory Tower (Shield) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/VlwaY.png Value: TT Item 71: Manticore (2-Hand Crossbow) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/u4760.png Value: 500K (Given away) Item 72: Fury of the Vanished Peak (2-Hand Mighty Weapon) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/LV092.png Value: TT Item 73: The Burning Axe of Sankis (1-Hand Axe) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/R3b3o.png Value: TT Item 74: Cindercoat (Chest) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/Ublue.png Value: TT Item 75: The Witching Hour (Belt) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/0bJxJ.png Value: 140M (Sold: 63M) Item 76: Bul-Kathos's Solemn Vow (Mighty Weapon) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/AKNWH.png Value: 1.5M (Given away) Item 77: Natalya's Sight (Helm) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/htLOb.png Value: 25M (Sold: 25M) Item 78: The Burning Axe of Sankis (1-Hand Axe) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/Dout3.png Value: TT Item 79: Sever (1-Hand Sword) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/X4KLm.png Value: TT Item 80: Natalya's Embrace (Chest) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/CEYrC.png Value: 100k (Given Away) Item 81: Triumvirate (Source) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/EPPWX.png Value: TT (Given away) Item 82: Vile Ward (Shoulders) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/2ABHp.png Value: 2M (Given away) Date: 1st week of November 2012 Item 83: Manajuma's Carving Knife (Ceremonial Knife) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/VwA8M.png Value: TT Item 84: Butcher's Sickle (1-Hand Axe) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/tSZic.png Value: 500k Item 85: Natalya's Reflection (Ring) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/4bzps.png Value: 5M (Sold: 10M) Item 86: Balefire Caster (1-Hand Crossbow) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/mlckC.png Value: TT Item 87: Dawn (1-Hand Crossbow) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/N8PHf.png Value: TT Item 88: Stormshield (Shield) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/YPijI.png Value: TT (Given away) Item 89: The Butcher's Sickle (Axe) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/hmsVW.png Value: TT Item 90: Gladiator's Gauntlets (Gloves) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/4WJn4.png Value: TT Item 91: Won Khim Lau (Fist) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/3OgIX.png Value: TT Item 92: Dawn (Crossbow) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/vOrrQ.png Value: TT Item 93: Promise of Glory (Bracers) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/pxuQj.png Value: TT Item 94: Sledge Of Athskeleng (Mace) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/l5iJd.png Value: TT Item 95: Visage of Giyua (Voodoo Mask) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/qdxQS.png Value: 10M (Sold: 10M) Item 96: Crystal Fist (Fist) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/OVe7h.png Value: TT Item 97: Stormshield (Shield) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/KBkLz.png Value: TT (Given away) Item 98: Warmonger (Sword) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/lAEn7.png Value: TT Item 99: Hellrack (Crossbow) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/U8SNT.png Value: TT Item 100: Tal Rasha's Guise of Wisdom (Helm) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/AFmFs.png Value: 100k (Given away) Item 101: Madstone (Spirit Stone) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/80omf.png Value: TT Date: 2nd week of November 2012 Item 102: Skycutter (Sword) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/Hd0g7.png Value: TT Item 103: The Butcher's Sickle (Axe) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/JpLK8.png Value: TT Item 104: Natalya's Sight (Helm) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/bniEe.png Value: 1M (Given away) Item 105: The Gavel of Judgment (Mighty Weapon) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/6IOcp.png Value: TT Item 106: Tzo Krin's Gaze (Spirit Stone) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/KuyVD.png Value: TT Item 107: Flying Dragon (Diabo) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/wMoM3.png Value: TT Item 108: The Three Hundredth Spear (Spear) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/PcsIz.png Value: TT Item 109: Pus Spitter (Crossbow) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/EJ3qn.png Value: TT Item 110: Lamentation (Mighty Belt) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/o73ol.png Value: TT (Given away) Item 111: Messerschmidt's Reaver (Axe) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/bVleX.png Value: TT Item 112: Immortal King's Eternal Reign (Chest) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/XWGy4.png Value: 20M (Sold: 40M) Item 113: Andariel's Visage (Helm) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/3jo1K.png Value: TT (Given away) Item 114: Wizardspike (Dagger) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/ZQ205.png Value: TT (Given away) Item 115: Gladiator Gauntlets (Gloves) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/K3SHq.png Value: TT Item 116: Skorn (Axe) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/6uqOw.png Value: 1M (Given away) Item 117: Windforce (Bow) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/nHlmW.png Value: 1M (Given away) Item 118: Blackthorne's Surcoat (Chest) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/Qtg85.png Value: 500k (Given away) Item 119: Mara's kaleidoscope (Amulet) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/ub6xd.png Value: 10M (Sold: 10M) Item 120: The Fist of Az'turrasq (Fist) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/8eIdc.png Value: 100k (Given away) Item 121: Hellrack (Crossbow) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/Rpw6K.png Value: 100k Item 122: Sever (Sword) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/rCq2l.png Value: 100k (Given away) Item 123: Immortal King's Boulder Breaker (Mighty Weapon) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/H4C96.png Value: 100k (Given away) Item 124: Madstone (Spirit Stone) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/PUPKr.png Value: TT Item 125: Warmonger (Sword) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/TH73K.png Value: TT Item 126: The Butcher's Sickle (Axe) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/aQjS0.png Value: TT Item 127: Fire Walkers (Boots) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/ZQ4Ta.png Value: 100k (Given away) Item 128: Ivory Tower (Shield) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/BKjjF.png Value: TT Item 129: Manajuma's Gory Fetch (Mojo) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/C1MpA.png Value: 100k (Given away) Date: 3rd week of November 2012 Item 130: Skull Grasp (Ring) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/wnhOX.png Value: ?? (Given away) Item 131: Fragment of Destiny (Wand) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/9ock4.png Value: TT Item 132: Gladiator Gauntlets (Gloves) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/LXj1O.png Value: TT Item 133: Wizardspike (Dagger) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/M23OU.png Value: TT Item 134: Frostburn Gauntlets (Gloves) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/PJlBr.png Value: TT Item 135: Skorn (Axe) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/gRe7N.png Value: 100k (Given away) Item 136: Lacuni Prowlers (Bracers) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/Pya1b.png Value: 100k (Given away) Item 137: Frostburn Gauntlets (Gloves) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/4Cu9e.png Value: TT Item 138: Frostburn Gauntlets (Gloves) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/rCSHU.png Value: TT Item 139: Ivory Tower (Shield) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/ENETc.png Value: TT Item 140: Promise of Glory (Bracers) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/lo2nt.png Value: TT (Given away) Item 141: Manticore (Crossbow) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/MMbYp.png Value: TT (Given away) Item 142: Lacuni Prowlers (Bracers) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/H72Ef.png Value: 200k? (Given away) Item 143: Unity (Ring) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/J5SRC.png Value: 400k? (Given away) Item 144: Storm Crow (Helm) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/Pvu9o.png Value: TT Item 145: The Tormentor (Staff) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/W2HbC.png Value: TT Item 146: Ageless Might (Belt) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/Lh1cM.png Value: TT Item 147: Storm Crow (Helm) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/LjGM5.png Value: TT Item 148: The Gavel of Judgment (Mighty Weapon) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/svzsQ.png Value: TT Date: 4th week of November 2012 Item 149: Tasker and Theo (Gloves) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/oEZpH.png Value: 500k (Given away) Item 150: Tal Rasha's Unwavering Glare (Helm) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/2b8Yv.png Value: 1M Item 151: Sledge of Athskeleng (Mace) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/F7Xm3.png Value: TT Item 152: Ageless Might (Belt) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/NKzZS.png Value: TT Item 153: Band of Hollow Whispers (Ring) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/vtEID.png Value: TT Item 154: Sever (Sword) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/EpI7h.png Value: TT Item 155: Ivory Tower (Shield) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/ajTv5.png Value: TT Item 156: Dark Mage's Shade (Hat) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/PDJSI.png Value: TT Item 157: Strongarm Bracers (Bracers) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/AQjK1.png Value: 2M? (Reserved) Item 158: Andariel's Visage (Helm) IMG: http://i.imgur.com/RKRHH.png Value: 5M? (Sold: 10M) Item 159: Tzo Krin's Gaze IMG: http://i.imgur.com/7yfnQ.png Value: TT Item 160: The Star of Azkaranth IMG: http://i.imgur.com/VTHSC.png Value: TT Item 161: Dawn IMG: http://i.imgur.com/NN6Kf.png Value: TT Item 162: Manajuma's Carving Knife IMG: http://i.imgur.com/f9xEo.png Value: 2M? (Given away) Item 163: Fragment of Destiny IMG: http://i.imgur.com/CtzfT.png Value: TT Item 164: Chantodo's Force IMG: http://i.imgur.com/Vxa2Q.png Value: TT Item 165: Danetta's Revenge IMG: http://i.imgur.com/b8XyF.png Value: TT Item 166: Tal Rasha's Brace IMG: http://i.imgur.com/ptHV6.png Value: TT (Reserved) Item 167: Skull Grasp IMG: http://i.imgur.com/fLIui.png Value: TT Item 168: Hellcat Waistguard IMG: http://i.imgur.com/xZEPY.png Value: ?? (Sold: 10M) Item 169: Sun Keeper IMG: http://i.imgur.com/duqk2.png Value: TT Item 170: The Three Hundredth Spear IMG: http://i.imgur.com/CzL2c.png Value: ?? Item 171: Immortal King's Tribal Binding IMG: http://i.imgur.com/l6TAa.png Value: TT Item 172: Flying Dragon IMG: http://i.imgur.com/eKIDY.png Value: TT Date: 1st Week of December 2012 Item 173: Ice Climbers IMG: http://i.imgur.com/GeGG7.png Value: 3M (Given away) Item 174: Sledge of Athskeleng IMG: http://i.imgur.com/9Dpvo.png Value: TT Item 175: Madstone IMG: http://i.imgur.com/5bAGA.png Value: TT Item 176: Ice Climbers IMG: http://i.imgur.com/pTpj3.png Value: 100M (Sold: 100M) Item 177: Messerschidmt's Reaver IMG: http://i.imgur.com/DqOdZ.png Value: TT Item 178: Triumvirate IMG: http://i.imgur.com/qymOw.png Value: TT Item 179: Inna's Favor IMG: http://i.imgur.com/pQyno.png Value: 500k Item 180: Dawn IMG: http://i.imgur.com/stU2Y.png Value: TT Item 181: Hierophant's Seal IMG: http://i.imgur.com/prIJf.png Value: TT Item 182: Tzo Krin's Gaze IMG: http://i.imgur.com/zuS2x.png Value: TT Item 183: Immortal King's Tribal Binding IMG: http://i.imgur.com/hFIDS.png Value: 800K Item 184: The Gidbinn IMG: http://i.imgur.com/ZKtDw.png Value: TT Item 185: Won Kim Lau IMG: http://i.imgur.com/TsXS8.png Value: TT Item 186: The Burning Axe of Sankis IMG: http://i.imgur.com/J4hhI.png Value: TT Item 187: Skorn IMG: http://i.imgur.com/B83ZK.png Value: 100M (Given away to a friend)EremiteAngel194 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 Beardog build. Bears and dogs. That way you get the ability to spam globes, and then run pride and you can have unlimited mana to spam bears. Being able to spam bears is great and only spam dogs if u want to be a healer for ml10 ubers, and give DH's unlimited hatred or etc... I believe the optimal spec is this: zombie bears (main dps so you don't lag games) spirit walk / jaunt (oh !@#$ button) zombie dog / gift of pride (unlimited globes) sacrifice / pride (dmg + unlimited mana) hex / jinx (for cc and %20 extra dmg to mobs) soul harvest / vengeful spirit (extra int and aoe dmg) Passives: GF (unlimited globes mean extra int bonus) but this skill is ultimately interchangeable. TR (obvious) PtV (mana doesn't matter) Get a +20 dog homun, +9 dog visage with 170+ int and CC, and then a skull grasp or soj with +5 dogs and other good stats. Try to get over 100k dps and you will be golden. Great build. There is also a way to get a +8 dog maras, soj, and skull grasp and a +9 visage to get +33 to cooldown which is 1 sec dog build and that would work fine for this build. That would allow you to use a lifesteal skorn and pretty much destroy everything and never die. However, finding all those +8 pieces would be expensive. Just a thought.dirtyhorror3 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 mana regen, widowmakers i recently switched to a crit chance zuni helm from a mana regen helm but my mana was allways an issue. kinda that state were your dps looks better on paper but doesnt really help in the long run. so i switched to widowmakers. took a bit to get used to but i'm hooked. i have a slow attack speed(1.2) but for me it seems to have a great synergy. i throw a couple jars and spam away then repeat. im curious to see if others are finding the same results?HardCopy9 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 Next Upgrade? I'm thinking I'm going to have a little bit of gold to do an upgrade with. Anyone want to let me know what I can upgrade? I do have an off-hand that I use for higher MP levels. So I know most of you will say Uhpakian Serpent. I've been eying up different weapons, but let me know guys. (Off-hand I use instead of Uhpakian Serpent) Deadly Obsession: *96-389 Damage *232 Intelligence *150 Max Mana *11 Mana Regen *10% CCEmbearassed4 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 Wizard or Doctor I am getting bored of using my Dh and my barb, what do you guys have the most fun with for farming? Archon Wiz, or the WD, Help me decide! Thanks.Tieler3 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 Which zombie dog rune to use? Hi all I realise my WD is low level (curently 32 I think...profile may not be updated) but I wanted some advice regarding runes for Zombie Dogs. I'm using Rabid Dogs rune coupled with the Bad Medicine passive to reduce damage by 20% and was thinking this would be a good combination later in the game at Inferno levels. However as I understand it the Burning Dogs rune does more damage. Also, the Leaching Dogs rune looks pretty good, but is the life leach actually that much, given that each dog is only doing 9% damage and with life leach reduced by 80% in Inferno it seems like it would only be viable with top end gear. Anyway, can anyone offer any advice? I understand there are "better" build with no dogs, but I like the idea of the skill. Thanks in advance.JPG9 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 Bomberman build? So I had an idea today that you could get all of the gear that reduces cooldown time on zombie dogs until it has a one second cooldown, then spam sacrifice, resummon, and blow them up again. But then I realized that I'm lazy, and getting that gear together would be annoying and at the very least the off-hand you need isn't very good in any other way. So then I thought what about this? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#SVYTQd!ZWd!YZZcbY The idea is that you summon zombie dogs, then blow them up. Between Next of Kin's 35% chance to resurrect a dog after it blows up and Circle of Life's 30% chance to make a zombie dog out of anything you kill, you ought to be able to spam Sacrifice pretty effectively until everything's dead. I think. Any opinions?Wooginator12 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 Phantasm vs Acid Cloud Is there any advantage to phantasm? Acid cloud does more damage over less time in a greater area. And procs better. I don't think the mana difference and ability to pass through walls justifies its complete inferiority.VictoriousDN22 Dec 10, 2012