Witch Doctor

Oct 25, 2012 WTS Ceremoniel dagger crit/socket/ls%/att sp wts post offers 911 dps 262-581 arcane damage 8% attack speed 71%crit damage 14 mana per secone 3.00% lifesteal open socket throw some offers up lets see were this goesFaize11 Oct 25, 2012
Oct 25, 2012 Selling my WD Gear ! Im putting up my WD gear for sale (in USD) My damage buffed is 200k + My profile and rank http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Triip-1596/hero/25182596 http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/triip-1596/UmobukaFeit/25182596 Not selling them seperately.Triip4 Oct 25, 2012
Oct 25, 2012 WTS Zunimassa's Marrow and Trail Marrow: 125 intelligence 77 vitality 45 poison resistance 77 resistance to all elements 3% reduce damage from range attack Trail: 8% to poison damage 77 dexterity 134 intelligence 95 vitality 35 fire resistance 12% movement speed 20m for chest / 7 for boots, 25m for both!conio0 Oct 25, 2012
Oct 25, 2012 Pierce The Veil is annoying. Yup, I've said it. I find this Tactic quite annoying. Why? Because it seems like there is no "Middle-Ground". You either take it to spam Primary or you don't. All Secondary spells cost more than 98 mana or more, and without VERY HEAVY investment, it is near impossible to make PtV "worth it". You are "out of man" so quick and you are forced to take a Primary, which means even less damage in the long run. I've already taken two Mana tactics and with PtV (and two Max Mana and one +9 regen), I can only spam WoS up to 12 times before my character says "out of mana". 12 times only?!!! Without it, I can spam it up to 40ish times before my character says "out of mana". The 20% damage increase is not worth it the amount of mana cost it increases. This also does not include the fact that re-casting Pets costs 30% more mana too. I was merely just casting WoS to test the difference. They might as well just re-word PtV and say "This Tactic improves all Primary attacks by 20% damage" because it is very unsustainable to use it with a Secondary. Yes, I find it annoying. I want to find ways to spam WoS with PtV but the only way it "may" work is with over 95 mana regen AND constantly use Haunt but Haunt is like the worst skill with WoS because I need AoE. I don't need another weak ST attack per second. Discuss. I just think this tactic has no middle-ground. Very hard to compromise. I can sacrifice Tactics that could have given me more survival (taking for Fortitude, Handler, Vessel, etc) but it is still near impossible to fit PtV into my build and I find it very annoying. I mean for Wizard, Glass-Cannon can be countered with more invest in Armor or simply try not to get hit at long-range. DH's Steady Aim works as long as no monsters that are close to you and it seems Barbs and other "Weapon Mastery" type of Tactics (like Weapon Mastery and Archery) have no "penalty" at all. You see, the "penalty" in Glass Cannon and Steady Aim don't necessary drain your resource which is counter-productive because you took PtV specifically to increase your dps. It only works with Primary the way I see it.Jibikao40 Oct 25, 2012
Oct 25, 2012 Need help regearing. 170M BUDGET. Hello, i need some help on regearing my character. I recently came back with the patch, before the MF NERF i was a full on glass cannon with very high MF. With mp, does the MF cap still exist? I want to have a good balance of AR and MF. BUDGET:170M+Jvu3164 Oct 25, 2012
Oct 25, 2012 starting a witch doctor because that zombie bear skill is awesomeeee looking! however my funds'll be limited since i dont wanna strip my barb to do this. ive got around 15m to spend, would i be able to make a decent WD using zombie bear as my main skill? also would i be able to solo farm act 3 with that amount or no. thanks for any who answer!Classfaction3 Oct 25, 2012
Oct 25, 2012 SOLD 421 Armor 173 Intelligence 74 Resist All 9% Attack Speed 10% Life 4.5% Crit Chance Open Socket Starting Bid - 300 MilFoldz19845 Oct 25, 2012
Oct 25, 2012 Where to go from here? My WD just hit 60 and I enjoy him much more than any other class I've played. The issue though, and I had this same problem with the other characters, is that it seems like it's very easy to get to the gear level I'm around now. 40k life, 40k dps, 600 res, 3200 armor, but how do I move forward? I've probably had a total of 3 million gold and 2m of it is invested in this WD right now. All upgrades look like they are going to cost 1.5million+ Is there any way to make this much money without farming for many many hours, buying gold, or getting a really lucky drop? Are there any guides on where's best to farm? I'm just wondering which of these 3 options is most common. This post is really because I feel like I'm missing something. There are so many geared people so it can't be as impossible as it seems... Thanks for your time and help. The community on here has been great and I'm very appreciative for all the help I've received. EDIT: On my profile it seems my gear is updated, but not my lvl/statsSchboone1 Oct 25, 2012
Oct 25, 2012 WTS 1000+ dps manajuma knife w/ SOC 171int 69%crit damage 3% LS open soc BIN: 300mMapleD13 Oct 25, 2012
Oct 25, 2012 please rate my wd!!! rate my wd please! what would u upgrade next??yoonski3 Oct 25, 2012
Oct 25, 2012 wd xp farming. any one doing over 60mil xp/h? Started a test log recording runs. im averaging 58.2mil xp/h, with highest recorded run over 66mil xp/h doing alkazier run at mp1. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6933954853 Im just curious if any other wd are in this range or higher and what exactly you are doing to optimize efficiency.ChuckNorris13 Oct 25, 2012
Oct 25, 2012 disregard this thread ---MapleD0 Oct 25, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 reflect dmg vs wd This is seriously pissing me off, ever since the "hotfix" for wd pets, i have died multiple times vs every reflect dmg elite i encounter. I dont see why they are making the least popular class even more difficult to pull off.Nonexistent1 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 Witch Doctor - MP 6/7 Whimsy Runs - 500%MF Witch Doctor here 100K DPS 500% MF. Going to stream Inferno Whimsyshire magic find runs. Feel free to ask any questions! Thanks http://www.twitch.tv/haloth No Gear Swaps All DPS/MF GearRoamerKill0 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 Looking for improvement tips I know you regulars probably see this 100 times a day so bare with me here. Took about a 2 month break so they could fix this game up, and have been mostly impressed with what I have seen so far. Got a lucky break on a drop so I was able to afford a couple pieces to get myself going. Looking for some suggestions on what my character should focus on upgrading to next, which stats I'm lacking on, and possibly some links to current builds. My current build is one I have been messing around with on inferno MP2-3 and has been performing rather nicely. I do have some mana issues with constant bear spam, so I added VQ and spiders to my build last night. EDIT: Here's a link to my profile just in case it's needed. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Megadeth-1279/hero/890144Megadeth3 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 Next upgrade... I wanna boost my dps. My profile is a bit outdated at the moment I think but I have 128k base dps with almost 45k hps. My question is: What stat should I get and on what piece next to give me a dps boost.Choofwang1 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 *Ammy for Sale* In AH - current bid 9.45M 34 Max Damage 102 Strength 83 Dex 153 Intel 8.5 CC 64 CD 40 Lightning Resist If anyone was interested - @12H leftauduron0 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 Uhkapian Serpent vs. Thing of the Deep Hi, I currently have both items on me but I really have a tough time making a choice. My US does 5% dmg to Elites, +10k Health Globes and other nice stats. My TotD has the obvious 20yd pickup, Mana regen and +Mana. Now I get around +6k DPS (on 48k) when I use US, but I can also upgrade my TotD for one that does more dmg. I really cant separate from +yd pickup, so useful especially with a lot of +health on globes and passives like grave injustice. I also thought about equipping US and switching some of my gear with +yd pickup, but all the items I find are quite expensive. What do you think? Keep using ToTD, or switch to US?Herbz3 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 How to get to next level. Hello, I have been playing WD for a few weeks now and am trying to get my WD to the next level. I am running a weird skill layout but seem to be doing okay due to my LoH. I was wondering how to get to the mid levels of gameplay of MP? (MP 4-5 ish) I've been focusing on gear that has int, res 1, res all, vit, crit ch, crit dam. I dont have a ton of gold and am wanting to get to higher levels. Should I go for an Int Skorn with LoH and CD? or a 1 hander with an offhand? I've tried playing the summon WD and it's not too much to my liking. I like the acid cloud- but was wondering about bears and which can be more effective? If you have any recommended builds that are fun and integrate survivability, please let me know! Thanks in advance!Davids0211 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 Monster Power Benefits Does anyone have any feedback on the benefits of higher monster power vs. higher magic find? Should i be doing the highest MP i can in battle gear or settle for low MP runs with magic gear. What are the advantages of both ways?Grendel1 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 Advice on an Attack Spd build? So without realizing it, I stacked a fair amount of Atk Spd, and am getting close to 2.0 Atk Spd now. Clearly this isn't very efficient for bears anymore. I still like the bears, but I realize I should probably find a build more suited towards my gear. You guys/gals have any ideas for a nice build that takes advantage of faster atk spds? Key stats: 47k health 3700 Armor 112k dps unbuffed 1.92 APS (will probably just pickup a zuni pox with atk spd to get to 2.0) 850-950 All Res 950+ LOH (I have another CK that can push this just over 1900 LOH, but I lose 2.5k dps)oRyo14 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 Chance to freeze and knock back I have a 3.9% chance to freeze on hit belt and I just bought a Strongarm bracer with a 4.9% chance to knock back. I noticed that I don't freeze on hit any more since I got the Strongarm. Anyone know if one cancels the other out and the default goes to the proc with the higher %? Thanks.Kleave4 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 sold close tyaw3s0m06 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 Echoing fury and Bears The 16ish % fear, do they run quickly out of Bear range? Been avoiding this weapon for that reason...Asmodeus6 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 not too geared - able to solo mp 10 Haven't gotten a upgrade since 1.0.5 dropped other then the uber boss ring - waiting for the prices to drop, found a spec that let me take on any affix's in mp 10, spell reflect and all http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#fbVUTY!acg!cbYZcZ check out my character profile for stats. My pets tank and I just cast bears till oom cast a few spiders and repeat. On spell reflect guys I rotate cooldowns on potions, spirit walk, and sacrafice for added health. I keep my dogs out the whole time and wait until my dogs are on cooldown again before I sacrafice so I can recast them again to tank). Pets never die due to my stats and passives - once I upgrade rings and amulet and other items but keep same survivability clearing the level will be quicker. I did a act 3 clear only died 2 times, and parts of act 2. Between life steal, life regen, and rotating potions, sacrafice and spirit walk I can survive pretty easy through spell reflect.... not that great of a feat I know just sharing stats and spec ideas. I'm able to maintain about 80k dps unbuffed and due to mana regen can spam bears for a long !@# time before needing to do any spiders, so goes at a decent rate. Had to throw in some life gems just till I get some upgraded.Anagram87 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 We are the Worst against Reflect With the way monsters hp scales stupidly with MP long fights and Reflect Damage deaths seem inevitable. I feel like we have the worse ways to heal/deflect damage. Our only abilities that heal are either total garbage (Hex-Heal Rune, SB-3% lifesteal lol, Haunt-155 life regen pathetic) or subpar/underused SW-Healing Journey, Leeching Dogs It just feels really stupid to be forced to gear for LoH and use one of the FEW spells left with decent Proc CoEfficients, OR have insanely high dps and rely on Lifesteal/Killing everything during the duration of Spirit Walk. Other classes just seem to have better defenses: Wizards-Diamond Skin w/ Critical Mass DH-Lifesteal spell, Smokescreen Monks-lol plethora of heals/invulnerabilities Barbs-great offensive attacks that provide scaling heals. I.e, Whrilwind Rune returns 2% max hp per crit, Revenge also scales with health. A few other ones I forget. We were designed as a Pet Class, but these guys just get us killed even more. As meat shields, they also become more and more unreliable in higher difficulties as they don't scale as much with defensive stats, and of course they have no reliable way of being healed just like us (lol Fierce loyalty + thousands of life regen).Stockade64 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 Zombie bear dps Zuni build. Thoughts? Tell me what you think i've put a lot of thought into this build and honestly i cant decide what to do with my 3rd skill. Suggestions??IMxMORTAL14 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 DPS component parts and their value It has been my experience that stats that normalize dps are much more effective than stats that produce dps spikes. Here is how I value stats from gearing when considering upgrades provided that they give the same amount of dps. the great + min damage + main stat (int) + crit chance the good + % element damage + crit damage + max damage the ok + attack speed + damage to elites (does not show on sheet) + damage to skill (does not show on sheet) + damage proc (ex hellfire ring proc. does not show on sheet)ChuckNorris2 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 You can open three portals for infernal... machine at the same time? Please explain as I finally have the plan. Thanks.Anjinsan10 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 PC on gloves I just dropped these gloves there's nothing like this on AH 89 intelligence 132 vitality 36 arcane resistance 80 restiance to all elements attack speed 9% 15% magic findconio0 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 WTB MANAJUMA CARVING KNIFE +950DPS W/SOC willing to spend up to 250m. shoot me your offers!MapleD55 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 crowd control items.. hey guys. I really enjoy my CC(Crowd Control) WD. I am just curious if here are special Items that works especially well for that build.. something that has blind/freeze/stun?.. at mean time I would have to look for them manually.. D: hope someone can help..s2log4201 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 I want some WD friends! Hey guys, I am a CM/WW Wizard and I have ZERO friends who I play with that play WD. I hear good things - I wanna see some in action. I can handle MP3-5 pretty well and should be gearing a little better fairly soon. Any WD's playing in my "difficulty ballpark" who wanna add me and do some farming some time?KingNineTeen15 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 WTS my WD Equips Selling my WD equips. Not much but yeah. Will concentrate on my barb now. I'll take any reasonable offers. Post offers and battletags. Good day!Sarkastik5 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 Selling WD - Currently Doing Mp7 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Gjaltemau5-1677/hero/8384112 Offer for everything not looking for a whole lot... able to do mp5 pre hotfix mp7 now.. act2/3Gjaltemau524 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 WTS> 474dmg Uhkapian and Witching Hour Here are the stats: Uhkapian Serpent 1 122-474 dmg 195int 9 mana regen cirt 9 elite dmg 3 corpse spider dmg 9 thorns 831 C/o - 50 mil Bin-?? Uhkapian serpent 2 98 - 400 dmg 186 int 10 mana regen 9.5 cc 3 dmg to elites 9 corpse spider dmg 831 thorns res 15 mil Bin 20 mil Witching hour 77str 99int 59 fire res 43 crit dmg 8 atkspd 25% gold find c/o 20 mil Bin 35 mil Picture on d2jsp. http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=64968802&f=153henry883 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 WTS beast ammy 97 int 100cd 6.5cc 48fire resis 366 life regen 273 vit pretty damn good and wts make offers boys and galsStRyKeR56 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 WD Mana is fine. Stop Crying You need to gear up. Do you realize you can get a total of 42 mana per second regen from items alone? That's 60 mana regen per second. (base regen + gear) On top of that, Mana on Hit (data mined but not on items yet) and Mana per Kill (is on items). With higher level gear yo should easily have 1500 mana, considering you are using WD only items, and set bonus if you go that route. Then pick just one passive like Spiritual Attunement and one spell like Honored Guest... How would you ever run out of mana?ChaotiK100 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 Bad Medicine. I think this passive is really overlooked, if you are spamming acid rain especially on like uber boss fight, reducing damage all those monsters especially ranged ones do by 20% seems extremely powerful. What do you guys think? anyone experimented with it?Nazgul5 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 My build and Character (to share) So, heres a link to my character. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Knytul-1901/hero/3213777 First of All, i recommend EVERY WD runs Spirit Vessel. Having that second death is just so worth it. I love my Life on hit and found that Rain of Toads proc'd it very well out of all the possible primary attacks possible. Zombie bears in secondary cleaned up nicely to produce lots of damage. I wish i had more Crit Hit Damage so my DPS would be ALOT higher so I could take off Pierce the Veil and switch to Gruesome Feast, but 57k without PtV just doesnt cut it. So once dps goes up, thats my future plan. I LOVE our pets now. Dogs + Gargantuan with Zombie Handler means i have some very nice defensive blockers and clean up hitters. My resists are near 600+ and my life is around 35k so they live rather nicely. Which leads me to the final 2. Spirit Walk with Healing Journey has saved me SO many times. No Regrets and wouldnt ask for anything else. Alot of players like Soul Harvest, however i like Fetish Army. Just that quick sudden burst of damage when dealing with elite packs takes alot of pressure off the group by killing minions quicker, allowing the elite to die on his own. Really great against them keywardens and Goblins because you just run up on em, and drop a fetish army and watch that life start to plummet quickly.Knytul3 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 Radius builds do work still. In the days before 1.05 everyone was saying that radius builds would die off due to not being able to kill fast enough. I can flat out say today that is a crock of dung. You just need to be doing the right amount of damage for your mp level. That's it. I ran four act 3 keywarden runs in mp5 today. Then I ran a act 3 keywarden run in mp6. I only died once on the mp6 run and that was a lag death in switching areas. Things still die. I still benefit when they do. /end.Anjinsan1 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 SICK INT/VIT Vile Ward Legendary Shoulders These INT/VIT stats combo Viles are going for atleast 100M in AH currently, get these for 60M while you can! http://i.imgur.com/iBrJm.pngDeviator7 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 ** Price Check Zuni Mojo 10% CRIT ** 123-314 109str 104dex 193int mana regen 12 10% crit chance 5% elite dmg 5% psn dart dmg price check pleaseSticKyGreeNz11 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 Best Life Steal skills? I know bears is probably an answer but what other skills are viable with high ls?Zimerust3 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 Does anyone use searing locusts? I was messing around with locusts since I dont see anyone using that skill and although it has a very high mana cost it seemed searing locusts could be effective in a certain build, just seeing if anyone uses it and what they have it built intoQueTzaL0 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 What do you think of my LifeRegDr? (Rank 20) I havent seen any WD with a lot of life regen around but its been working out awesome for me so I thought I'd share. Ranked 20th on for life regen among WDs. I know the DPS is low just havent had the gold to get the CC and CD upgrades yet. Been messing around with searing locusts, haunt, and WoS as well trying to figure out the best build to go with.QueTzaL13 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 178k Barb LF WD Looking for top tier WD to group with. MF/EXP/UBER whatever. Play with top tier DH/CM wiz already.Trix0 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 WTS WD 116k DPS UNBUFFED (720-820 all res) not for sale anymoreKronos11 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 PC>864 rare ceremonial knife Title says it all. http://i.imgur.com/ia9N7.png?1Decaye010 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 WTS 98-400 dmg Uhkapian Serpent Mojo Stats are below 98 - 400 dmg 186 int 10 mana regen 9.5 cc 3 dmg to elites 9 corpse spider dmg 831 thorns res 15 mil Bin 20 mil http://i.imgur.com/LewdB.jpghenry887 Oct 24, 2012