Witch Doctor

Sep 21, 2012 Zomygod's WD discount services There are not enough of us! So i'm here to offer my services at a discount to fellow lvl 60 WD's. My services that I offer are as follows:(VIA LINK) My partner and I's taxi/item duo service (NEW) http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=64651781&f=153 My crafting services http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6606901359#17 My special taxi/item service (solo and exclusive to WD only) I do not yet have a link for this ,so I shall explain this service. It's quite similar to my taxi/item duo service. I will take a single WD through a full A3 clear, the person who has the spot can sit in full MF gear and just soak in items/paragon exp in a quick manner, while also receiving my drops(I MEAN ALL DROPS SET/LEGENDARY INCLUDED). I have a MF of 263% in my DPS gear. The run will take anywhere between 50-70 minutes. Guaranteed 50-70 champs, 1-6 goblins, 1-4 resp chests. Prices with discount for my fellow WD's: 1. the duo taxi/item service 15mil with a reserve of 12mil 2. crafting services All gems and crafting is free of charge except hallowed defenders, hallow defender set crafting is at a discount of 200k per craft(you must cover materials/crafting fees, the 200k is the total cost per craft+mats) 3. my special taxi/item service 5mil with a reserve of 3 mil Leave battle tags if interested and questions in posts. I do have a live stream to provide a sense of security, the only requirements are please have a mic along with a chat program such as vent/skype/team speak. I'll answer all WD questions on build/gear and what not if services are purchased in the chat programs.ZoMyGodPoop0 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Affordable gear for a new 60 WD? I just barely beat hell and hit lvl 60 for the first time. I have about 2 mil in the bank to spend at the AH to gear up for inferno farming. What gear setup can I get on my budget to get me started? What are the most important items for a WD to have? I've been using mostly self found stuff so my gear sucks. Thanks!SaltLuke6 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Quiting WD selling all my equips Good Offer PleaseBADSFAITH6 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 best items for WD??-inferno i was wondering what is the best stats to stack for wd in inferno?? also what is the best legendary items for wd?yoonski1 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 About my PETS playstyle. Hello everyone. If you have a second or three, please look at my profile and advise me if im playing my class as well as I could be. Please note a few things about my play style: I want to have a pet build. I throw Ghost bombs when im out of mana for Acid Cloud. I like the effect of using Locust Swarm to hit as many as i can in one shot. I would like to farm Inferno A3. I am all the way to Asomdan, but cant beat him. (not worried too much about that as i only want to farm for better gear currently) I dont mind the 2H scorn playstyle. I understand there is some debate about that vs 1h+mojo (although 20 radius would be cool) I initially found a guide on pet builds that focused on pet crowd control, but im pulling away from that now since 1.0.4. I hit the lotto with a lucky Prowlers Bracers with 6 to CC so i spent a lot of gold to get my gear at least a bit better. I have about 50m left so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have ONLY ever used this spec. I am open for ideas, but will need a bit of hand holding. But im willing to try other specs. I just dont know how to gear for them. I really like pets though. Any thoughts are welcome, better runes, too much of this, not enough of that, GOD THROW AWAY THAT ###! ect. Thanks in advance for anyone who tries to help.Luchi6 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Res all or Dex? I never really paid much attention to Dex before assuming its just block chance. I also noticed that all the resistances increase. So with that has anyone loaded a lot of Dex on their Witch Doctor and skip res all? My current build I went with Life regen primarily since it was simply cheaper to get top stats in the AH. So I'm running with 2774 life /s but of course resist all isn't high. The life regen helps huge with the plague pools, crators, fire etc since it slows the damage and I regen fast with spirit walk jaunt and benefit the extra spirit time for many reasons (more time to spam bears on elites, further kite distance, soul harvest, similar to spirit walk heal). Also slower attack enemies I can take physical better being that I regen in between hits. I'm starting to work towards better res all now since my builds works pretty well except for things that shoot fireballs at me. There is the trade off of combining res all and life regen with the int stats that are usually lower. So started thinking if I can add numbers to Dex and get the same result. Some items have a decent amount of Dex as a 3rd stat that pile on every res stat. So the theory is I build up on dodge + res all. If anyone's tried this please post what you found works better.Shockwave4 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 WD LIVE STREAM 60khp 600AR Act3 Check me out! http://www.twitch.tv/iknewfear Check me out!iknewfear0 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 WTS Witching Hour Int, RA, Vit http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6606782443?page=1 128 Int 73 RA 45 Vit 8% IAS 35% CD Can be seen on my profile. To be clear, I am not looking to sell this as quickly as possible. Over last weekend, the cheapest with similar stats was 400mil. I am not saying that I will not entertain all offers. I am just pointing out that an offer of 50mil is low. BiN: TBD C/O: 100HerbyVerStnk3 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Underused skill/rune I've been farming with an acid rain build for a while and decided to give it a little twist. I had one floater talent and decided to pick up grasp with the rune death is life and am REALLY liking it. I've already got gruesome feast, so when the health bubbles pop I'm topping off mana and increasing DPS substantially, and when doggies pop I've got what is essentially a free active skill for the price of a rune. With lots of trash I am running with 2-3 doggies, plus with GI I've had up to 3 patches of grasp down at a time. So lets see: more damage, more pets to tank, and more health returned... What's not to like?SilentMike691 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Lazy pet build I usually play while watching TV so I prefer a build that requires as little attention as possible. I am a pretty casual player and all of the gear I have is 200k or less per piece (in many cases FAR less). I seem to be doing OK in Act 2 till Zoltun, I can't get him below about 1/3 health before the enrage timer goes off and he teleports on top of me and I die. I have tried about 20 times with the same results. I was wondering if some of the more experienced WDs could give me some advice regarding gear or even skills. For gear I have been focusing on thorns, int, vit but I don't know what to focus on after that. Thanks in advance!jst3p2 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 When did you quit dying in Act 3? Hey all, I'm a bit behind the curve. I've played a lot, but it was all without AH. Now that I've beaten the game on a few characters, I've started using the AH on my WD, but I don't really know where to start. I've slowly started giving up MF to build up DPS/Survival, but I'm not quite there yet. Upgrades are costing 500k+ even when dropping MF, so I'm at a bit of a loss. I figure the best thing to do is get my vit/resist/armor up high enough to never die in Act 3 and then work towards high MF and DPS, so I'm hoping for some targets here. I'm ok against most mobs now, but some still tear me up pretty badly. Insight?ztking6 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 MF appropriate times to use. Im curious, do people stack MF during their usual runs for progression or only when farming out the a## Act 3 inferno and such? Can someone explain when the best and the worst times to use MF are? Also should i be rocking 2 sets one for progression and one for farming?octondo0 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 WTS GG inferno witch doctor FULL GEAR!!!!!! Take a look at witch doctor gear want to sell all together dont really want to separate at all. Leave a B/O for all pieces (reasonable and serious offers only please) and i will be on for a little while, would love to sell by tonight!!gloworm14 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 D3 worth returning for PVP? I am a WD needing some guidance...I am returning to D3 and looking to get into some PVP; however, after reading all the wrap about how poor the WD class has become I am second guessing my gear and build are relevant anymore. From your PVP exp. so far is it worth the research and play time to come back for PVP? Also, does anyone have a WD Noxxic-like link for their current PVP setup I can check out? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Cuse-1361/hero/1142030Cuse1 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 IK HELMS/BOOTS/ZUMA CHEST+ JOUNAL PANTS.. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/255/6item4sales.jpg/ http://imageshack.us/a/img255/1573/6item4sales.jpg offer for each pieces by number 1,2,3,4,5,6. thank very much for item. for item number 1 zuma chest already on AH..starting bid at 40M. and good luck.v9killmaster6 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Considering trading WW barb gear for WDsummon Must be equiv value or close and have some magic find, helm must have socket, and must be able to breeze through a3. my barb can do a3 stupid fast, will show in game as well. post here and ill view your profile if interested. lol just looked at my profile for comparison, my barb 5k elite kills 28% of time played, dh 10k 70% hah!enigma0 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 1288.8 DPS Int Crossbow This xbow has the following stats 1288.8 DPS 9 Max Damage 236-550 Poison Damage 50% Damage 152 Int Attack Speed 7% Crit Damage 96% Sadly no Open Socket but already has great Crit on it. Taking offers!Gathios1 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 WAT TO GEAR FOR ACIDE RAIN LOH A3 BUILD check my profile to commentRyusenka20 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 LIFE ON HIT. is loh good for wd?yoonski1 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 9%AS 9.5CC 47%CD TRIFECTA GLOVES http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6607332645 Please keep your posts there. I will not check back here. These gloves will not last long!merrell1 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Which skills for my gear? I recently got quite a bit of money from the auction house and realized I have no idea what I'm doing after I bought some gear. Does anyone have any recommendations to make my character better? Change in skills or upgrade in gear? My main problem is surviving, however I can get through act 3 without too much difficulty. Any suggestions would be appreciated!FrankySox2 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 tl2>d3 no doubtkylepacman1 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Cerm Knife 162Int/CH74%/OS/ 883.4 dps and 11 MR B/O 35 MilMunn1 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 100k DPS WD add me. we farm together! Looking for great WD to farm..wummyboy6 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Sacrafice, AC, skorn build Ok did more testing last night after getting a lifesteal skorn, and found this build to be perfectly viable and in some ways better than what i was using before. It may seem wonky but i assure you, it is very effective. Though i do not reccomend this for group play over 2 as sacrafice dmg doesnt scale well enough. Here's the build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#RVdUiY!YTZ!abcYbZ I will post video later, but for now i will explain a few things about it. 1) your pets are not for tanking, they are for chain killing and allowing you to infinitely spam AC. Dont stop spamming sac after using AC 3-4 times, and dont be afraid of not having dogs at any moment, they will come. 2) angry chicken and sw are for speed moving from pack to pack and avoiding killing blows from baneling dudes, arcane beam, jailers, etc. angry chicken affords you having sw to use at your disposal as opposed to burning it for the movementspeed. 3) with lifesteal (as opposed to LoH), angry chicken, severence, sacrafice, and soul harvest all heal stupid amounts when critted, which has several implications. a - severence now = healing journey + dmg b - soul harvest now = siphon + dmg c - sacrafice heals you up to 24k i find on average plus give 900 mana AND produces health globe which heals you further AND increases int/mana. It actually redic. d - angry chicken can be used more recklessly and offensively now becuse you heal upon detonation. Playstyle: sw -> sh -> ac spam -> sacrafice spam. Result: kills any elites in seconds, trash i 1 shot. Key gear notes: i have 21 pickup radius on gear - zuni boots, leorics signet, and vile ward. Have freeze chance on belt, 4.3%. Have 51% crit chance using AC. 450% crit dmg 24% movement speed 5.9% lifesteal I am currently attempting to acquire tal rahsa amulat but am too poor atm until ppl decide they want to buy my gear.... I must say i was worried abiut dropping my primary (pyrogeist) but after testing it seeming the primary is useless and the burst dmg is incredible and sustainable, esp against elites which i found to be the most surprising thing. Hope this helps!SayGa14 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Help me reach 100K++ DPS I'm currently at 62K, what are you suggestion.MisterBob3 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 BR/GF/GI club. discuss skill choice by having all 3, implies our play style is similar if not the same. what other skills are you using and why? i will start, i have zombie dogs and garg for dmg mitigation. if i have more hp, like 60k plus, i will ditch them. angry chicken for jail break and movement speed. sw and bears are no brainer. acid rain for loh and carpet bombing.Nerzaa3 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Gruesome Feast / Grave Injustice Build Hi All, I'm thinking of gearing up my WD to add inc. pickup radius ~27 yards and having the following build revolve around it: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#ScYTUd!TYW!caZZcZ My DPS should be at about 42-45k DPS with +20% Fire Dmg from my axe ~650-700 Resist All ~38k HP What I'd like to know is what you guys think and if there are any suggestions to improving this build with the above mentioned stats. If this seems like a viable build with the stats then I am going to go ahead an make the necessary purchases to adjust for the inc. 27 pickup radius. Thanks for looking, sorry if this post seems scatter minded as I'm posting this up at work. Let me know if there are any clarifications needed for the actives/passives chosen.dcliang2 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 2 Person Butcher Runs Hey guys, just a WD here trying to gear up for Act 2 + 3. I can do Butcher runs easily without dying and with decent speed as well. I run 11% movement bonus and spirit walk, looking to get another movement piece soon. Anyways, my DPS is only 32K unbuffed, but I drop things pretty fast, let me know if someone would like to join me on Butcher runs, I'm getting bored of running it solo.Dude3 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 S> WD legendary helm -8sec to dogs 194int 74ar -8 seconds to dogs +14 mana regen <----(pretty sure or maybe its 9) open socket starting bid at 15mil b/o ---------->50mil selling in 3 hoursRyan1 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Acid rain vs < Fire bomb I dont see the need for acid rain when using fire bomb at all i know the radius is higher on acid rain but i dunno since ive been using fire bomb ....acid rain is just a wasted skill any idea what to put there ?Rocky18 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 sold http://oi47.tinypic.com/w2orqa.jpg Crazy 1h for Wiz and Witch Doc. It may not have a socket, but i suggest u check ur DPS spreadsheet on this one. res: 50m, BIN: 80m Thanks :)Valour5 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Zunimassa's Marrow Bin Now http://i48.tinypic.com/2hxlhew.png Res 50m, Bin 58mJWWK2 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Unhappy with my WD currently http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Recon775-1561/hero/1817420 I am running a ghost bomb pet build but it is just too slow I honestly just want to run through everything with bears and make my runs faster and more efficient. Any thoughts on gear upgrades I have a thing of the deep in the stash too play with. and 1.9 APS. The last set piece I am looking for is a pox. And also have 24% MSRecon77510 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 what should i upgrade next? any input would be awesomedarkemissary2 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 What do you guys think of my new build? Now, I know I'm no great shakes, my equipment needs to be upgraded, so on and so forth. But after running through Inferno and taking out Diablo with a Draining Spirit-Bears build, I had to find something else; Bears had simply gotten boring. It took a while and a lot of failed attempts- either I just didn't like how they played, or they weren't successful enough in A3 pub games to meet my satisfaction (usually both). I finally settled on this build here: Vengeful Spirit Paranoia Restless Giant Healing Journey Acid Rain Well of Souls Rush of Essence Jungle Fortitude Spirit Vessel (alternatively, check my profile. On my phone, so using the skill calaculator is a bit of a hassle) It's still not where I want it, ideally. After I get better with popping the acid rain where it's needed (instead of spamming it a few times on large groups and occassionally on elites), I plan on switching JF for Bad Medicine. I'd also like to switch out the Healing Journey for another rune, but I need more life gain on my gear first (right now I'm trying to get a good deal on a Last Breath with Life Steal on it and some LoH on rings). Once I get that, I'd also like to switch out Spirit Vessel for something else, but I'm still not comfortable giving up my safety net. By and large though, this build is very solid as it is. Like I said I'm not super awesome, but I can now solo clear A3 Core to Azmodan in about an hour to an hour and fifteen minutes. In pub games, I'm one of the best survivors, and can continuously pump out moderate damage- better than your average monk/barb, just a little less (sustained) than your average DH/Wiz. Discounting the people who do nothing but die, of course. Play is pretty straightforward. WoS is my spam skill. With RoE and my mana gear, I can essentially permaspam it, and have the mana for any of my other abilities on call. Technically, I do go OOM (usually after some AC spam), but by the time I'm done saying "I have no mana" I can go back to casting WoS. Plan of attack is engage with garg, wade in and hit with Paranoia, SH, then SW out and pick up with an AC and then going to WoS spam. If it's a group of weak trash, I'll instead drop AC spam and wipe them out, because I like seeing "10 killed with one blow!" Even better, my build is going to benefit greatly from 1.0.5's cc changes. 12 second confuse on elites is going to be amazing. I don't know why people don't use Paranoia as it stands, tbh. For a group DR debuff, it's cooldown isn't that outrageous, it gets things off you, and elites can put some serious hurt on each other if they are close enough to actually attack themselves. So, lmk what you folks think. The Acid Rain is nothing new, and it seems WoS love blew up here about the time I made the switch, so it's really nothing inspired. But it's a fun build that puts out decent enough damage and keeps you far enough away to be mobile and stay alive. If you're having trouble farming A3 with the bears, dying too much, or just want a change, give it a try!OckhamsFolly2 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 AC Corpse Bomb Why is no one using this? I tried it out today and honestly I'm loving it. It does an immediate 230% damage to an area. You can spam it fairly quickly too. It does eat through your mana but you can do a ton of damage at long range to multiple enemies at once. It's great when combined with pets and if you're surrounded just shoot them off centered on yourself. In just playing with it today it has become my favorite acid cloud rune. What am I missing? Why isn't this more popular?ice4567896 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 WTS 1234.5 dps Echoing fury (1h)+socket. 1234.5 dps 169 dex 162 int +0.22 attacks per second (1.42 attacks per second total) 18.7% chance to fear on hit (this is so OP) Socket! This weapon doesn't normally have a socket so to find it with such high dps and fear chance roll (rolls 10-20%) on top of said socket is quite rare. Currently on the AH looking at 1200dps+ equivalents there is one much worse for 200m and one much better for 480m so somewhere in between would be nice. Zulek#1172 with all offers please or post here.Zulek14 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Dear Blizz don't forget us tank doctors... Currently Tank Doctors are really limited in our build diversification. If you browse diabloprogress.com and search WD's by EHP(which is a good way to find the tank doctors). You will see that everyone is using ROT/POT. This is because of the LOH nerf that was received to firebomb/firepit in 1.04. Blizz, could you at least put it on your radar that we would really like at least one or two more LOH spec options. Kind of sick of the toads and I'm sure the other Doctors are as well. Spiders never really worked like we had hoped they would. In the release notes for 1.04 it said that spiders would proc LOH. I am not sure that they do or not, if they do it is not viable for those of us wanting to play the tanky style. I still don't understand why the big nerf to firepit. It too is broken as far as tanking goes. This leaves us with only one option-toads. Thanks for reading.Brahl11 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 angry chicken is amazing! tried it last nite. it's amazing once you get the hang of it. + movement speed aoe 200% dmg with knockback effect breaks jail effect it's got be the best under used skill in the history of wd. it's the only skill other than spirit walk that breaks jail effect!Nerzaa8 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 selling 1k dps manajumas carving knife, pic http://tinypic.com/r/evbdvk/6AJC8130 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 awesome 1 hander http://i49.tinypic.com/35iu3o4.png awesome runesword on gah for cheap bidJigo8 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 WTS The Traveler's Pledge for Witchdoctors http://i.imgur.com/1jZyo.jpg?1 Starting bid: 20m Buy out: 50mDowega1 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Maximus fire damage build Just hit 60 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/pabrt-1613/hero/25386616 Any ideas for skills and gearing?pabrt5 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 OMFG Extremely cheap zuni marrow for WD! http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/251095_393915200678754_624685896_n.jpg only 65m! buy now while supplies last! Escher#6981Escher6 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 WTB 1000+ dps weapon poison or min/max dmg 1000+ dps 80%+ CD open socket int/vit preferred Post here please thanks!Merdoc4 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 End Game Ring FS Trifecta + Int and LaK 11-24 Damage 82 Intelligence Attack Speed Increase 9% 881 Life After each Kill Critical Hit Damage Increase by 30% Critical Hit Chance Increased by 4.5% Bid here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6606352361 Or you can add me Craxster#1577 and I will be popping into game once in a while to accept verbal offers. Paypal is ok too.Craxster0 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Haunt is it worth rolling a WD for? Basically I am a big sucker for Dot damage, there is just something about it that I like. Played a shadow priest in wow for a number of years and now that I have leveled a monk to 60 I need something new as the end game is not that fun. So I really like the idea of haunt and locust swarm are they both viable late game skills in their current form?Tyrant17 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 wts zuni marrow http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6607332307?page=1#5 Current offer = 85mil Bo = 200milBGrimm0 Sep 20, 2012