Mar 20, 2013 Upgrade question. I'm not sure what to upgrade next on my wizard. I feel as though I have a solid foundation and would like to push him up to the next level. If someone could recommend some pieces that can be updated for around 200m that would be great. My stats are: 110k dps (970k Effective) 33k Health Resists: 754/884/754/754/854/842 Armor: 4117 APS: 2.79 APOC:26 LoH: 782 INT: ~2k I would like to get my dps up to around 150k. As of right now i farm mp8-9 really effectively, MP10 is fine just slower then I feel like it should be. Is there an upgrade that stands out that would push me over the edge?WayneaSilva9 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 Chantodo's Force w/ Vit - Price? I don't play a Wiz, as you can tell. Not sure how much this is worth: Chantodo's Force +37-267 Damage +265 Intelligence +144 Vitality Attack Speed 8% 15 Max Arcane Power Critical Hit Chance 10.0% Reduces cost of meteor by 2 arcane power Any help on determining its value?RemyZ4 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 I have become a flipper....I feel so dirty... I have gotten to the point where the only upgrades for me are insanely expensive and I refuse to use the RMAH to build my character. I simply can't make enough gold selling my own drops to ever get a 6 CC mempo so I have resorted to my knowledge of the GAH economy. So far so good, this week I have made 430M gold, but I need to go take a shower to wash away my shame.Shaymous9 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 How to fix Archon for high MPs 9&10 OK Im sure everyone has seen the video of that Korean Archon wiz with 750k DPS rickrolling MP 10 so fast Barbs would cry. If not heres the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH0SNZXSc6A Only problem is without a Black American Express that level of gear is impossible to obtain. The problem with Archon is you have to kill stuff to keep it up. No problems at all on lower MPs and even up to 5/6. Higher MP means mobs have more health so your DPS has to be in the silly unobtainable range once you start creeping towards MP 9. Also you dont have the defenses of a CM/WW wiz who can never get hit. Also because the two classes use different gear you cant just flip the switch and respec to CM/WW just to do higher MPs. So heres how to make Archon viable on max MPs 1. Improved Archon no longer a rune just increase Archon power by 25% 2. Replace that rune with Health Globes also add time to Archon 3. Can use normal teleports in Archon form 4. Temporal Flux rolled into Archon beam so you always have the 60% slow 5. Increase all Shields, Magic Weapon, and Familiar to 30 minute duration to prevent lame !@# dropping Archon every 4 minutes to refresh everything. There problem solved and everyone happy.Dabrixmgp14 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 Good Deal?/Bad Deal? - Chan Will IAS 1.78 Completed a Bid last night for 62M Did I come out okay?? Appreciate your insight. Thanks! Chan Will DPS: 1110.6 D Range: 450-798 APS: 1.78 Fire D: 280-484 D: 44% I: 173 APS: 0.24 IAS: 10% APOC: 10DeeBoo7 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 confused on gearing i just started playing again from launch and wonder what gear choices would benefit me the most. i currently have 20m if that gets me anything lol. also what mp level should i be clearing with the gear i have nowTsubame4 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 Is there any calculator? Since patch 1.0.6 I been consistent using WW/Metoer build but other than testing ghom on mp10 to know my estimated edps but I can't find any calculator to check .Haze4 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 I feel like i am stuck with my CM wizard... it seems no matter what i do, i can not find the right balance of ehp and dps. I looked into adding Nats boots and ring, and it drops my HP by 7k and my ehp by 52k, my dps stays the same (if i add CD to Nats ring). The ice climbers i have are a great source of damage and ehp, so i loose a lot of stats if i were to replace them. The only other solution i could come up with is removing lacunis (no movement speed then) and either craft or buy some bracers. My next move was going to be to try and get some more vit and AR on my BTJM and that will hopefully get my AR to 750-780. I feel like i have a puzzle here and none of the pieces are fitting properly. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. edit: the only other option i think i have is to drop from the 2.73 APS to 2.5APS. I just want to make sure that i wont have an issue freeze locking everything if i do.Dudeman7 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 Gear check please! What do I upgrade next? Hi there, I recently got back into Diablo 3. What better way then to start with a cookie cutter farming build! CM Wizard. Not totally sure on all the stats I should get and breakpoints and all, I've read a few guides, but a little guidance from a pro would help a lot! What should I upgrade next? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Hines-1183/hero/5194277 Edit: Looking for purchase a new item in the 1mil range. I know I'm a noob :)Hines2 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 Breakpoint and Ping question OK so I have a group that I play wit regularly. One is another CM wiz at 50cc and 2.83 APS. I SW Monk, and a DH. My question is this. Should I go for an apoc force and a black weapon and drop my APS to 2.51 or maintain my APS over 2.73. I am thinking if I get a 6cc trifecta ring I can replace nats set with that and zuni boots to boost my DPS further while only taking a 1 cc hit since my reflection does not have cc on it currently. Please give me your thoughts on this. Sorry I forgot to add my ping is around 110-130Paranoyed3 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 MP Progress I just found new rare drops (no legendaries yet :( ) and I think at least for acts I and II I may be ready to up the MP levels. Would anyone mind peaking at my gear and build and give some constructive criticism? Thanks!Citizensnips2 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 What's next Hello all, i'm a eu wizard but since the eu forums have like 8 users i will post this here. I'm wondering what i should upgrade next? I am quite happy with my build except a little low on life and a ring that's bad. Should i look at nats boots and ring and craft shoulders? Ty for your timeLpthebest7 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 top 2 wiz in the world according to d-progres #1 http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Nel-1957/hero/7282229 #2 http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Alexandra-2631/hero/1902268 just to see how top wizzy works, gotta study them more.ChrisF10 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 d3up vs. d-progress, which ehp is correct? d-progress shows i have 330k, while d3up shows 220k. which data is accurate?ChrisF12 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 Barb vs Wizard prices Can someone compare my barb and wiz? How come I feel almost as competitive (mp1-6) with <8 M barb (without gems) compared to my wiz that I have spent almost all of my D3 career playing? Am I gearing my wiz incorrectly? Goal is to farm mp6-7 fast for xp/drops mostly A3 and option to uber.Desno7 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 Gearing Help Please I have been trying to get my gear level up the last few days since I have been playing shocknado. I really have not had much of a budget and everything I have gotten has been last second sniping bids, 1 day 12 hour buyouts, or crafting. I am able to MP10 with only 1-2 deaths per run, but I have to stick to act 1 or act 3 keeps. I am sitting on bout 45mil at the moment so I could grab some upgrades, the question is just which pieces first. I really want to get to 2.73 and have been crafting ammys to try to get a good roll to get the last 3% I needed. Well I finally got a good roll but it is 9% crit 100% crit damage. I gained 34k dps for 1k hp and 350 armor with it. Now my EHP is a bit lower but still dont die much. I usually am running with a barb shout anyhow so its not too bad. Now I want to keep using this ammy for a while since it is way better than anything I can afford. The only way I can see getting to 2.73 at this point is to get a 1.78 wand + 9% force, or a 1.79 wand. Now these are very expensive compared to the slightly slower ones. Is it worth dropping all my gold on a dps downgrade? The other thing I could do it just wait it out on the IAS and go for more EHP. Where would be the best spot to grab more all res and/or armor? I know I could also get some crit damage on my Nat's Reflection pretty cheap which would be a nice dps bump. On crafting, I think I am done with ammys for a little bit. Should I start working on bracers or shoulders now? I am thinking bracers myself but would like extra input. Thanks for reading.h4rdcore7 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 The Wizard All Blue Challenge -so are you bored smashing tru 1-2-3 and watch mobs die in seconds? -you beat mp10 and live to tell about it -you're thinking nothing else is there to beat s0 here i am came to do some challenge for you guys. The all blue challenge for wizzies AKA The Wizard's ABC.Just like as Ragic stated:" How gear dependant is your build?" here goes ..The rules are simple: -beat any hard boss/elites Inferno at any mp wearing only blue items -followers must only use blue items too. (my bad at my incoming vid it was too late to remake haha) -gems could only be flawless squares or lesser value -post vids for fun or to brag about it.(of course show in the vid ur wearing blue ones) XD. To be sure, no other items must be on the inventory to prevent switching other rare/legendary gears. Also no cutscene :D -beat the record of any uploader with style. ( e.g you beat that in mp0?? heck i can do that in mp4!) beating the record of a player: -players may put vid claiming they beat the uploaders on a higher MP. The title will automatically goes to that player. -uploaders of vid that claim the title may put in a bet to whoever can beat his/her record. For example, if I currently hold the title of "Belial Mp0 slayer", im giving away 10mil gold to whoever can upload a vid that can beat belial on mp1 or higher or so. Just to keep players on the hype ^^ -in a case of "same MP" challenge (mp10 for example) the player with the fastest kill will hold the title the reward: - just pure awesomeness of showing how no-lifers we can be - show blizzard how easy to beat the sh*t out of their so called boss masterpiece sample entry: vid (mp0 belial) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t86uDSmDkmg&feature=youtu.beyems32 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 Fracture vs wormhole for HC Wiz? Hey, I just solo'd my self-found HC Wiz through inferno without teleport (or energy armour for that matter :), but figure it is only a matter of time before I find myself walled in with a bunch of arcanes about to melt me. So, which teleport rune would you guys recommend and why? note: if looking at my profile, be sure to look at my HC Wiz (and no gear comments, as she is self-found so my hands are tied) ... and note that teleport will be replacing frost nova.Lotus10 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 Price Check Amulet!! Hey, I just want a price check on my new amulet! Thanks! http://i.imgur.com/716UQo7.png?1?5691Necromancer1 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 Where can I spend my money most effectively? For my Wizard I was wondering where I could spend my money and on what type of items. I have about 25Mil in the bank (don't laugh) and I don't want to spend it all. As much as I would love to buy some gold I just can't do that to myself and selling my legendaries is only netting so much. I've never spent more than 15-20Mil on a single piece but can you give me some direction on where to start looking first and what my weaknesses are in my build? I have been trying to craft a decent amulet but it is such a gamble. I've made 30-40 of them and that is my best one (equipped). I know I need some more vitality and definitely some more life on hit to stay alive because I'm dying quite often in anything above MP5-6. So I guess my questions are as follows: -Which items can I get the best bang for my buck with what stats? -What slots do you guys get which stats on? LoH w/ ammy - VIT on Chest - etc... -What gear pieces are my weaknesses? -What would you replace if you only had 20-25Mil? Thanks in advance! I look forward to what you guys suggest so I can start improving.FallenAngel10 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 Perma-Archon Routes? Hi All! I'm a new HC permarchon and I'm absolutely loving the playstyle. I find that when I'm playing my permarchon I constantly say to myself, "IMA FIRIN MY LAZZORRR" and well... its fun. Im having trouble getting the Permarchon up and running through. I know I can't run the traditional Alk route as Core has too few monsters and usually has a long stretch without anything at all. I find that the only way I can really get some real time generation on my Archon is by starting in Keep2 or Fields of Slaughter, neither of which are optimal because I'd like to hit those areas with 5 stacks. I was thinking about trying to put together an A2 run that starts in Vault of the Assassin, but before I did that I wanted to ask if there are any popular Permarchon routes that I need to know about. Thank you, Dio http://kr.battle.net/d3/ko/profile/Diomedes-1380/hero/23098390Diomedes4 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 marq em or mar rub? marq emerald for the main wand or marq ruby for the wand? for a cm wiz build? i have looked at other profiles and see some of each just looking to see what people think thanks!yanmatzke7 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 WTS>The best daggerDPS1146+11as+61cd+socket DPS :1146 aps:1.66 acttack speed increase 11% cd+61% socket 1b3 bo add me in game, thx!DarkInfinity3 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 Boom Sorc Calculator Hey there, I made an Excel Boom Sorc Calculator. Features: - APS Calculator - Critical Hit Chance Calculator - Arcanepower On Crit Calculaor - Wicked Wind Breakpoint Sheet showing your actual breakpoint Please feel free to test erverthing and give good/bad feedback. Download Current Version 1.0.2: http://rapidshare.com/files/4039642660/Boom%20Sorc%20Calculator%201.0.2.xlsxNoodlez6 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 MP10 uber killers If you're a CM Wiz that can handle MP10 ubers and can contribute machines then give me a shout...still have 2 spots open.Bloodyzbub3 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 new archon wiz need help Is 1.5ls enough for a 200k dps archon? If yes I can get a other weapon with chc rather than lskel0 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 WTS Chantodo's Will IAS/.23 APS 1060 DPS 200 INT 50% DMG .23 APS 8% IAS 30M BIN on AHZaknaril0 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 Armor Upgrade Hey guys I posted a couple of weeks ago regarding gear advice and you guys were very informative and I appreciate the advice. With that being said, I was wondering if there is anything that I can upgrade for 150 mil or so. I've since switched from zuni to tal rasha and nat combo as it was cheaper and more effective given my budget. I'm open to all advice, thanks in advance!brooksbabino3 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 Need 2.73+ IAS: Swap top-end gear with me? (I find it this situation extremely appropriate after seeing the Debunking 2.73 IAS thread today...) So...after some regearing, I find myself missing 1% IAS :P And no, 2.72 and 2.73 aren't the same thing. Anybody want to swap high-end gear with me? Ideally looking to swap for a 9ias (6cc, 5.5cc, 5cc all ok, depending on which ones we can figure out who pays who the difference) mempo. Look in my profile for the one I'm wearing and let me know if you want to swap. Also, if you just so happen to have a T&T with 9ias and similar rest of stats (basically like Moba's or Yoda's), I'd be up for that too. Last but not least, if you have BOOZOR's nat ring or one just like it (or can convince him to trade me his for mine :P), that'd be superb!Carnac20 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 Congrats Aimless!!!! The P-level Grind is over..congrats on making 100!!!Gcanum45 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 SNS Next Upgrade? I think I've managed to AH snipe all that I can (~1 mil spent), and am looking for where I should look next for an upgrade. I tried and can *do* mp 6-7, but I am really better off running mp 3-4 for efficiency's sake. Should I look to be upping dps or survivability? Gear: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Moridin-1258/hero/1899133 Some stats: 1300 LoH 500-600 AR 1260 Int 4470 Armor 31k Hp 39k DPS 48 CC 2.57 APS 19 APoCMoridin1 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 How much is a Storm Crow worth? I found one on the ground earlier today and I have literally no idea how much it's worth or if I should keep it for when I make a Wiz. 378 Armour 8% Lightning Damage 371 Life on Hit 9 Arcane Power on Crit 4% damage increase to elites. Is that worth keeping for when I make a Wiz or is it worth anything? Appreciate the help. Thanks.Mifkin2 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 Need gear advice please (Archon) Right now in Archon im at 930 resist all. I only have 292K DPS with my buffs up and would like to get a Tal Rash BP for some more DPS to move into higher MPs. But Id lose a total of 133 resist all from 3 piece Zuni bonus and the resists on the BP and also what ever would be added when I went into Archon. Is it worth it? Also in order to replace my Tal Rash Ammy how good of a crafted one do I have to make? Was thinking about rolling new gloves until i got a nice trifecta first but if it would be easier to get a better Ammy Id go for that. **EDIT** Well I grabbed a Tal Rash BP and upped my DPS to 318k buffed. But in Archon Im down to 775 resist all. If I take Prismatic armor over Pinpoint I lose 18k DPS but it puts me back over 900 resists. Is that enough for like MP 5/6? Still would like advice on what to craft next though.Dabrixmgp2 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 Need help getting higher dps plz Hello I'am currently stuck at 112k dps and have no idea what to upgrade next if anyone could give me some advice i would greatly appreciate it thank you http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Sequence-1633/hero/10623113Sequence0 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 I'm going to blame new patch for our mess. Shandlar left to monk b/c his Godly ehp iis no longer needed. I kept chasing dps over ehp and my toon became uglier and glassier Now we have over flooded 200K dps sns/cm wizzes but most of them seem glassy. I believed in EHP over DPS and I betrayed myself. It was more difficult to maintain high EHP and still respectable DPS. It's so much easier to gain DPS and drop EHP. I understand Aimless now. I want the reflex damage back. Let it hurt us. We want pain back.yodatoy92 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 Need Advice! *Wizard Build* So, I am kind of new to the whole level 60 Wizard thing, but have decent damage, and decent gear, but obviously i need improvements. But the thing is, idk where to change out my gear. I have a relatively tight budget, but any advice is appreciated. Thanks! My wiz ---> http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Emirikol-1797/hero/30343097Emirikol2 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 Transform my archon wiz into SNS wiz, 600m!!! I've built a pretty decent archon wiz, but now I want to be able to swtich to SNS when I want to play in a group or help friends do ubers at high MP! I have about 600m right now, experienced SNS wizs please tell me what items I should be looking to replace. Thank you!KraziAce3 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 The BlizWiz I have been playing with my wizard for sometime now and have been checking a lot of builds out there and it seems to me like most of the successful wizards out there are CMWizs. I tried it for about 2 weeks and yeah I pretty much stopped dying but ... I was dying inside from boredom taking forever to kill the big boys. I enjoyed my Melee Wizard much more because it was fun to play but it did die much and it was a joke with Ubers so, I decided to try a few things and thought I would get your opinion on it. I was able to farm, enjoy fighting mobs and also kill Ubers MP5 solo with the same following build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#WlYXjO!gbf!aZZaZc Granted I think I have good gear because I like my Wizard and hence already spent the money on it. Let me know what you think and what would you add/subtract from these skillscanisdirus8 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 The Oculus I found this, just curious of it's worth The Oculus 81-227 Damage 41 Intelligence 38 Vitality 17 All resist 18 Magic Find 8% Crit Chance Crit Hits grant 10 Arcane Power Increase Duration of Blizzard by 2 Seconds Thanks for the info!Mattox12316 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 LOL @ the VW market now Got these for 35M, had been using crafted shoulders that gave 4.5K higher DPS, but no AR or Armor. These would have cost double prior to the 1.07 crafting additions!DoctorDoom15 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Buy CMWW gear now with 20M or wait? I have 20M gold and want to do higher MPs on my Wiz. Basically, I need a Hellfire ring. I'm Archon right now which is great for lower MPs, but for keys and Ubers I'll need CMWW (correct me if I'm wrong). Here's the question: do I spend the 20M now on a set or farm MP0 as Archon until I have more gold? Thanks in advance.JhanA7 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Those who need a nice apoc force... avg damage 96-460ish I think. intel 186 I think but I do remember, 9ias/10cc/10apoc and 14 max and duration of blizzard increase by 6sec. (can't remember exact stat off my head) It's a very nice apoc force. I know some of you might want to consider upgrading your force to boost your dps. These days, it's extremely hard to find decently high end 9/10/10 apoc force. Find me in game. RMAH only. =) Happy gaming!yodatoy12 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 LOOking for CM wizard farm mp7+ looking for CM wizard with 250k dps + im a DH with 375k dps pst me in GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gotya#1669streetlife3 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Shelving my DH I started playing DH, but then my account got hacked and now that I decided to come back I feel DH is really lacking. So while I wait for Blizz to change a little bit DH, I'll play SC and another D3 class. I kind of like Wizard, but I'm not sure if Wizard is still strong, that or Barbarian. Which would you recommend I take as an alt?Juliord5 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Need Advice: 1 Billion Budget for an SNS Wiz Hey so I was thinking about building an sns wizard for a billion gold. The stats I would like to hit are 2.73 aps, 180k unbuffed dps, 4k armor, 700 ar, and with at least 900 loh. Is this even feasible on only a 1 billion budget? I could use some help/advice on this. Thanks.Lance6 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 My biggest shortcomings? Hello again all. I've gotten a lot of recommendations and advice here a couple times in the past. I like where I'm at for the most part, but like everyone always looking for the next upgrade. Any input on what's holding me back the most at this point? You know, aside from a $200 Force with 300 average damage and 10 APoC with a 6.0 CC Mempo and a LoH ring...Salty2 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Build suggestion for current gear? Hey all. Just curious if anybody has any good advice, build-wise, for my current gears. Any info is greatly appreciated.Mortalikus3 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Looking for some help (cm) I really want to be farming mp 5-7 easily but I do not know where to start with upgrading my gear. I'm looking to spend roughly 500 million or so. If anyone could help me with some tips or if they have some items to sell that would fit in my budget it would be greatly appreciated!! http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/xxmitch15xx-1984/hero/179057 Thanks Mitchxxmitch15xx2 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Dagger build (updated with rare pants ) Yes..2.73 aps with 50cc / 4500armor / 807 ar / 42k hp / 258k dps / 20 apoc / 2.2ls / 562 loh..Void21 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 SNS wiz cashing out Have reached my goals as an SNS wiz. Now it's time to cash out and move on. Since I have already put most of my gears on AH, here are some images of DP and all my gears, for memory sake. I do need a price check on the Nat ring and ammy which are still on my profile. http://imgur.com/ZUGglVr http://imgur.com/ngiNQrH Have been on wiz forum for quite a while and learned a lot. Really like reading posts here while I am having lunch, and I will keep doing so after cashing out. I want to thank all the fellow wissies for their efforts making wizard a cool class. You guys rock. update: nat ring, rare ring, lacuni, chant force, ammy, chest and vile are sold.catbin69 Mar 19, 2013