Aus/NZ General Discussion

Jul 6, 2015 2.3 prep If the current PTR is anything to go by, follow the guide here to prep for 2.3: Last night I cleaned out my stash for dupes and collated all the items I'm gonna cube. Can't wait for that to free up more room but will take a bit of bounty farming to get the new mats. This arvo, I've been running normal rifts with my melee pet doc for a change to get more mats and trial keys. Gonna convert the yellows to blues and whites so everything gets picked up. It will take a while to get through my remaining 999 rift stones though - lol. Got an ancient rhen'ho flayer and wormwood from the runs if that encourages anyone to do the grind. Also found a few puzzle rings on my followers... I love hoarding! - lolMugsy2 Jul 6, 2015
Jul 5, 2015 Maintenance Tuesday 30/06/15 *Complete* Maintenance is complete and the PTR is now active for the next patch testing. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Greetings all, We will be having scheduled server maintenance week. Even with the ANZ server we have to keep the same US server maintenance times, this is to enable us to still be linked to the US so we can still play with each other. On Tuesday (30/06/15) we will be having server maintenance. Which is expected to last 8 hours total, this is done to maintain the servers and do any general fixes etc. Server down will start at 3:00am PDT which is: Australia & New Zealand times: Tuesday 30/06/15 6:00pm - 4:00am Perth 7:30pm - 3:30am Darwin, Adelaide 8:00pm - 4:00am Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra 10:00pm - 6:00am New Zealand Additional time zones can be found here: Note that this maintenance will go for 8 hours, till 11:00am PDT (Barring any unforeseen issues that may extend maintenance) Also remember that blizzard does this while there is the least amount of connected players on the US servers, while it is unfortunate that it falls in a good play time for ANZ it has to be done. From the service status forums: ... ________________________________________________ Twitter: @Narull | ANZ Blizzard MVP There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Olde English'Narull5 Jul 5, 2015
Jul 4, 2015 So, reforge or extract? After watching this: I'm wondering if I should extract my kridershot or reforge it? I'm thinking since I only have 1, reforging might be the better way to go, esp since I don't need the power atm.Mugsy13 Jul 4, 2015
Jul 2, 2015 Cant connect to bnet client i cant connect to the battle net client or access the website but when i turn on my vpn it all works fineBOOZIE1 Jul 2, 2015
Jul 1, 2015 PTR is up, Patch notes are out! All glory to the Cube! wtb more download quota! running low >.> ________________________________________________ Twitter: @Narull | ANZ Blizzard MVP There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Olde English'Narull7 Jul 1, 2015
Jul 1, 2015 Keep getting DC'd in GR's... is this why? Tracing route to over a maximum of 30 hops 1 * * * Request timed out. 2 * * * Request timed out. 3 * * * Request timed out. 4 24 ms 19 ms 20 ms [] 5 27 ms 23 ms 24 ms [20] 6 45 ms 36 ms 34 ms [20] 7 34 ms 33 ms 36 ms [2] 8 34 ms 33 ms 34 ms [] 9 35 ms 34 ms 35 ms [ 2] 10 48 ms 34 ms 33 ms [ 5] 11 36 ms 38 ms 43 ms Trace complete. Tracing route to over a maximum of 30 hops 1 * * * Request timed out. 2 * * * Request timed out. 3 * * * Request timed out. 4 23 ms 19 ms 31 ms [] 5 23 ms 35 ms 39 ms [20] 6 37 ms 32 ms 36 ms [20] 7 35 ms 32 ms 34 ms [2] 8 39 ms 42 ms 69 ms [] 9 56 ms 50 ms 49 ms [ 2] 10 46 ms 38 ms 56 ms [ 5] 11 49 ms 38 ms 33 ms Trace complete. Tracing route to over a maximum of 30 hops 1 * * * Request timed out. 2 * * * Request timed out. 3 * * * Request timed out. 4 25 ms 19 ms 20 ms [] 5 32 ms 27 ms 24 ms [20] 6 35 ms 41 ms 33 ms [20] 7 43 ms 40 ms 41 ms [2] 8 54 ms 35 ms 34 ms [] 9 70 ms 39 ms 40 ms [ 2] 10 32 ms 35 ms 43 ms [ 5] 11 36 ms 50 ms 34 ms Trace complete. As you can see - did the test to sydney server a few times... same result each time - ideas? TY in advanceNickBaldyM10 Jul 1, 2015
Jul 1, 2015 What weapon have you yet to drop? So it's finally happened... after 686 paragon pts, I finally drop a SMK! Of course, I've luckily gotten two off my bro already and this wasn't an upgrade for me so I passed it onto someone who needed it more. Now all I need is a bloody calamity... seems out of all the weapons in the game, the calamity is the rarest one for me! How bout you? EDIT: Just remembered that I've yet to drop a Gryfalcon Foote too... had a ~lvl50 one handed to me though. So that's two there.Mugsy17 Jul 1, 2015
Jul 1, 2015 FnR + channeling skills = poor synergy With FnR, it was very clear than blizzard wanted us to use generators/sig spells again and be rewarded for it. I think they've done too good a job though as the synergy with channeling skills is clunky or impractical. So wouldn't it be ideal to have a two ring set more suited to channeling skills? What's the issues with channeling skills? 1. For movement orient channeling skills like tempest rush, whirlwind or strafe, Blizzard (traditionally) believes that the gameplay is monotonous and needs some variety. Only in 2.2 was spin to win given back to us... but I do agree that WW all the time is monotonous and interrupting strafe with evasive fire is quite gumby. 2. For stationary channeling skills like disintegrate, rapid fire, or firebats, you take a huge risk for staying still as enemies swamp you and there's no reward for taking that risk. And channeling skills have resource management issues to address. We've seen the BK sword set address this. So I propose a 2 ring set that does the following: - For every second spent channeling, gain 1 stack of a damage multiplier to buff up a special attack. - For each second that your remain still while channeling, gain an additional stack of a damage multiplier to buff up a special attack. - When a channeling skill stops, you emit a special attack. This attack is either a powerful shockwave, a piercing beam, or a non-piercing fireball that explodes for AOE damage. An icon will rotate through each special attack per second much like CoE. Each stack of the damage multiplier grants you 400% weapon damage (or some % that's more balanced). - After firing your special attack, gain 66% of your missing resource. So would be similar to the Nats/RoV mechanic of cooling down RoV and nuking but instead, you're building up the damage and then nuking. You get no damage buff to your channeling attack but the longer you hold out for, the bigger the reward. Having 3 different attacks will add variety to the nuking options, and will allow for a more effective special attack depending on how you're playing. The resource refresh at the end means that you're not punished for draining your resources... in fact you're encouraged to! But you're also not encouraged to perma channel. This would also make the stop/start channeling less of a problem for firebats which has that hefty start up cost. Vampire bats might be interesting though... so there may have to be a damage cap added. I believe that such a ring set will allow channeling skills to be competitive in higher GRs. Maybe we could see Litany and Wailing Host updated?Mugsy2 Jul 1, 2015
Jun 29, 2015 LF Active season hc players Lets group up. Im sick of running solo 95% of the time. Seems as the weeks pass fewer people are logging on so im quite often the only person online in what was once a thriving clan. Sad times. U other hc clans still have good activity or dying across the board?dragonbone2 Jun 29, 2015
Jun 28, 2015 Lag with DH Vault and sader Shield Bash Has anyone else been having problems with these skills over the last two weeks? I'll press the button and have to wait up to a second before the skill fires. Everything seemed to be fine before, but now they're borderline unusable. It may be affecting other skills as well, but these are the ones that I've noticed to be badly lagging.hong8 Jun 28, 2015
Jun 27, 2015 Very few people to play with Recently returned as I finally got a new computer and some time to play but non of the people I know are still playing. ANZ community chat is basically dead and I think I was kicked out of my previous clan due to inactivity (my fault there) As I boot up the game yesterday I tried to host a public room. It takes like an hour to fill up and when 1 person leave it takes ages until the next person join... Is there much of a player base still playing in anz? Or are people now playing in clans and not so much in public anymoreNoliver5 Jun 27, 2015
Jun 27, 2015 LF DPS for Speed 50s Team Looking for 3 DPS for Speed S3 3mins lower 50s team. my keys. >>Pull EP monk with good damage, (Pull+EP) >>Phy Sield Bash Sader, (Focus DPS on first EPed mobs, and yellow, RG.) >>GG Wastes Barb. (Clean the house.) +Zsader (well...doing Zsader things, me btw) 3mins or less Speed runs if the team is geared, Some twitch streamer like Quin69 are using it for speed exp farms, plz go check out. In action vid from Quin69 Add me in game if interested Yanderella #1251 TyvmYanderella14 Jun 27, 2015
Jun 26, 2015 COB WDs look to be back! Was just looking through the new items and there's one with an affix that adds LOH to Firebats... I'm assuming to a similar effect that Life Steal had with COB. Coupled with the Spider Queen/Corpse Spiders crowd control, and the Toad of Hugeness' extra healing, and extra damage from the creatures set, I think COB WDs might be back baby! OK, ranged is the way to play these days so maybe not... but it would be cool though.Mugsy0 Jun 26, 2015
Jun 25, 2015 Kanai's Cube - solution to space issues? I must say, the info on PTR 2.3.0 does sound good as the Kanai's cube could be something interesting to play with... Could this item mean that we can break down those space stealing non-ancient, build defining legendaries but keep the special affix for use indefinitely? I wonder how many affixes the cube can hold? If unlimited and if the cube can be shared between toons, then I doubt I'll need much stash space. But that would mean that upgrades will be pure stats based. If it's a limited number, then whether or not we can delete affixes, I think stash space issues will grow as we will hoarde more items for use with the cube.Mugsy8 Jun 25, 2015
Jun 24, 2015 If we had unlimited character slots... How many legit characters would you make in the current patch? (i.e. actual builds, not mules) For me: 5x Barbs: 1x Raekors, 1x Leapquake, 1x WotW with BK swords, 1x WotW/IK combo, 1x straight IK build 5x Sader: 2x Akkhans, 2x Rolands, 1x zdps 6x DH: 2x M6, 2x UE, 2x Nats 4x Monk: 2x Sunwuko/Innas, 2x Raimants 4x WD: 1x Jade, 2x Zunis (melee pet and Carnevil), 1x zdps 5x Wiz: 1x FB, 1x Tals, 1x Dels, 1x Delrashas, 1x Vyrs (just for fun) And probably 4 or so seasonal and or hardcore characters at any given time. So that's 33 slots if given unlimited characters to create. Oh well, we can dream can't we?Mugsy4 Jun 24, 2015
Jun 23, 2015 Killing mobs... but somewhere else Anyone keen on an 8 player co-op Serious Sam 3 romp through the campaign and DLC xpac? My bro and I got the game a little while back but haven't gone through the campaign as yet. Figured I may as well try to get a few more people in. Said game is currently 85% off on steam so down to a few dollars or so I believe.Mugsy7 Jun 23, 2015
Jun 23, 2015 Expect Season 3 to be at least 4 months long. Quoting from general for ANZ. ... ________________________________________________ Twitter: @Narull | ANZ Diablo III MVP and player of all Blizzard games There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Olde English'Narull15 Jun 23, 2015
Jun 23, 2015 Random desyncs with Vault These last few days, this has been happening a lot on my UE DH: 1. press Vault 2. wait 1 second, nothing happens 3. panic, mash the Vault key 4. teleport 3-4 times in random directions 5. die/proc Awareness Anyone else seeing this? Some wacky hijinks going on lately with the server.hong4 Jun 23, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 Singleplayer and Campaign... Just thinking... should a singleplayer romp through the campaign have higher legendary drops? Currently there's no point to playing the single player campaign if you want efficiency in dropping legs. Sure, GRs and T6 rifts should drop more legs but the campaign currently drops bugger all. I played the first third of Act 5 with my Condemn Sader and got bugger all... sure, I enjoyed the campaign but having only 1 leg drop just didn't feel very satisfying. Also, should the Mystic have an ability to upgrade low level items to higher levels? Everyone wants to get to lvl70 asap because it currently is less beneficial to spend time sub lvl70. It could cost a fair bit to do this upgrade (say, 200 souls and 200mil gold) but if you had a really rare item that dropped sub lvl70 and you wanted to continue enjoy using it, you might just spend that resource upgrading it to lvl70 when you're farming souls and gold like there's no tomorrow. The higher cost would also stop people from being able to upgrade all their gear to lvl70 immediately when they hit level 70. Just some thoughts... I love D3 but there's still a huge chunk of the game that we don't make use of and Blizzard really needs to give us a reason to go play with that undesirable content.Mugsy0 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 18, 2015 Friend requests etiquette When you send someone a friend request which you have never played with before, please post a message together with your friend request that you are from ANZ or saw the person you gave the friend request in D3 ANZ forum and would like you to accept the friend request. I have received a few friend requests from people whom I have never played with before with no accompanying message. I will most likely decline such requests as I don't know who the person is and where he/she found my battle tag. I'm not being arrogant, just cautious, as I have been spammed by gold sellers in D3V before. That being said, I recently got a request from Azza yesterday. I know a few Azzas' in the forums here so just to confirm did anyone send a friend request?jtcdgroup10 Jun 18, 2015
Jun 17, 2015 Looking to run high GR 60+ Hey guys, I run an ancient Kridershot DH. 2.4 mil profile dps. My clan is inactive so I have no one to push with, so looking for anyone that wants to push high. Happy to 2 man, 3 man and especially 4 man. I have a SMK WD to play with too, but he needs some work to be higher than 55 ready. I'm based in Melbourne. Feel free to add me in game, my battle tag is Antiloch#6908. Cheers!Antiloch7 Jun 17, 2015
Jun 15, 2015 AU/NZ Master Clan List Here it is, a list off known clans in our region and where you can find them on the in-game clan finder or otherwise. In no particular order: English <OZ> Australian Gamers <AR> Aussie Raiders <AusSEA> Australian Seasons <HCA> Hardcore Australia English (British) <D3WA> D3 WA Perth <NZ> New Zealand English (SEA) <NZ> KIWIS <WAus> West Coast <AUS> AUSELITE <AUP> Australia Pacific <OPOG> Men Of Mayhem <OPOG>Angels Of Anarchy <Aussie> Aussie Elite <Aussie> AUS <Aussie> Aussie Legions <HAH> Hard As Hell <AU> Flatline <AUS> Aussies Under Seige <OCG> Oceanic Gaming <AuNite> Knights Of Australia <OZHC> Death by Snoo Snoo Others <7S> Seven Sins <WP> Whirlpool Clan <GOA> Guardians Of Australia <ANZHC> HC Fiesta De Sausage Just a start, could be a waste of my time but thought it could be helpful to players. If your clan isnt listed and you would like it to be add me Azza#1340. Same goes for extra details including forum and website links. Will put more info about clans such as eg:(Casual) (Higher Content) Please keep comments to a positive manner about clans thanks.Azza47 Jun 15, 2015
Jun 14, 2015 Blizzard down . Tonight . I have been disconnected and blizzard claims its talking to the concerned persons . any idea whats happeningBong604 Jun 14, 2015
Jun 14, 2015 Greetings when you enter games Usually when I enter group games or pubs, the usual thing I say is "Hey" or "Hey everyone"... if it's Ryoka, he usually beats me to it and says, "It's pee pee time~ :>" (the :> makes that quote legit).. anyway, played a couple of pubs last night and was getting some obscure greetings I rarely see... mostly because no one online is that Aussie... "sup c*nts"... had to hi5 this guy. "scarn'on"... took a while to get this until I said it out a loud with a bit of nasal added. "ne gud items to giv me?"... this guy obviously just stopped playing D2. Anyone else get any obscure or cool greetings in group games (private or pubs)?MrDuMa5 Jun 14, 2015
Jun 12, 2015 Aus server ping test Has anyone recently ping tested the Aus server ? I'm getting random disconnections & up to 66% packet loss. 0% loss to my isp etc.onimaru550 Jun 12, 2015
Jun 12, 2015 Cant connect to Americas server I have been trying to play D3 for # days now and have only managed to get in one game?? Is this a server problem that will be fixed?? or Do I need to change server?/BentonD33 Jun 12, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 Less competitive sets Twas discussing the damage differential between M6 and Nats/UE with my bro today and he made an interesting point in that if M6 gets a damage buff in some form to bring it in line with Nats and UE, all we have are 3 damage focused sets. The idea for more utility focused sets with respectable damage potential came up. We all know the perma CC nerfs are coming. So would there be room for sets that excel at bringing some crowd control, damage mitigation, healing, and/or group damage buffs to the mix? I'd think so. Atm, Polar Station is by far the most popular sentry rune to proc BotT and CtW. What if the M6 2pc bonus gave all runes to both Companion and Sentry (with sentry damage being of the element of the rune you pick)? Each sentry would not just have use for slowing enemies, they'd offer 15% damage mitigation, have some extra damage potential from spitfire rockets and chains, and simply be more engaging to use than as a damage buff with M6 and for proccing damage multiplying effects. I think other sets for other classes could do with this sort of treatment. Biggest contender imho is Innas. Lets face it, it sucks for damage. Why not give it some new life as a utility focused set? I dunno, something like the following would make a big difference IMHO: - "Allies who die whilst in Inner Sanctuary or whilst under the effect of your mantras are revived immediately", or - "Exploding palm is now applied to allies, healing them for the XYZ%. Enemies who attack allies under this effect have exploding palm applied to them. Incidentally, I thought the Sheng Long's set could get something that makes it feel a bit more... street fighter-ish. Maybe a 2 part buff like the BK swords got... - After hitting two times with a spirit generator, the next 2 spirit spender casts costs no spirit. - Seven Sided Strike now spends all spirit when cast. Every point of spirit spent adds on 10% extra damage to the attack.Mugsy6 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 Gratz to YD!!!! P1000 Congratulations on making 1k paragons mate... been a pleasure running with you any time you will have me in your party Now you've killed some sh$t.... time to kill some more Have fun :)NickBaldyM12 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 9, 2015 Maintenance Tuesday 09/06/15 *Complete* Greetings all, We will be having scheduled server maintenance week. Even with the ANZ server we have to keep the same US server maintenance times, this is to enable us to still be linked to the US so we can still play with each other. On Tuesday (09/06/15) we will be having server maintenance. Which is expected to last 2 hours total, this is done to maintain the servers and do any general fixes etc. Server down will start at 7:00am PDT which is: Australia & New Zealand times: Tuesday 09/06/15 10:00pm - 12:00am Perth 11:30pm - 1:30am Darwin, Adelaide 12:00am - 2:00am Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra 2:00am - 4:00am New Zealand Additional time zones can be found here: Note that this maintenance will go for 2 hours, till 9:00am PDT (Barring any unforeseen issues that may extend maintenance) Also remember that blizzard does this while there is the least amount of connected players on the US servers, while it is unfortunate that it falls in a good play time for ANZ it has to be done. ________________________________________________ Twitter: @Narull | ANZ Blizzard MVP There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Olde English'Narull1 Jun 9, 2015
Jun 7, 2015 AUSELITE-OPOG Hi All, AUSELITE is looking for active players who want a bit more than your general gameplay. 1.Be an active player 2.Have at least two active builds and or classes 3.Loot share with clan members 4.Respect other players 5.Be prepared to push Greater Rifts (GR50 plus) I have reserved the need for paragon requirements however I expect you to be geared and capable to run with others in clan without being carried. Leave tag and link profile PS we are now invite only Update -8/5/15 See below ... Here is the recruitment thread Happy SlayingYDFWM61 Jun 7, 2015
Jun 6, 2015 LF a somewhat serious clan. Hey guys, I'm looking for a clan that is in between what players call casual and hardcore, I have time to play a lot, but I ain't gonna be playin 14 hours a day. I'm nearly para700 this season (trying to get as close to 1k if not achieve 1k before the season ends) and a little over para800 non-season. I'm looking for a clan that can run the usual speed 40+ but at a speedy pace. I don't want to join groups over and over that have players that die every run. But at the same time I want to have fun and stay away from the whole elitist attitude. I've come to the AUS/NZ section because when I die to a charger I want someone to understand my Sonny Bill Williams references, and I want games where the other 3 party members aren't complaining about lag 24/7. To sum it up I just want a efficient Australian clan. If anyone thinks the clan they're in fits that, or knows of a clan that might. Point me in the right direction. Cheers.MrPink2 Jun 6, 2015
Jun 6, 2015 Lag issues with 2.2.0? Ever since the patch came around my friends and I have had over 200ms constantly. What's the dealio?Raa16 Jun 6, 2015
Jun 5, 2015 ANZ UBER / KEYS Community Hi guys, I've just created a community for keys/uber runs. If you wana join, just add me. I've also made all the 7S officers and other clan leaders (namely Grindlewald and Degske) offiers of the ubet community too. So just get them to add you :) Cheerio! RyokaRyoka662 Jun 5, 2015
Jun 5, 2015 Recruiting for guild/clan GOA (AUS) Guardians Of Australia is a guild/clan dedicated to Blizzard, Steam and any other gaming platform/company players. It started off firstly with Diablo 3 and now we are bringing it into other games. We are not fussed about your paragon level, or if you can do high torments. We are just a friendly guild/clan looking to play! and for fun of course. We don't have a big member list at the moment, but it is growing and we hope people will join this friendly guild/clan. If you're new to the game we have experienced players as well that can aid you with your adventure, build/skills and all that stuff. We play other games too! whether its PC or Ps3 & Ps4! so join in on the fun! Extra info: Website will be up in the future. So will the Youtube page. Facebook page has been made if you wish to give it a like and join! We update about new games, games we play and also give reviews at times! You can easily join the guild/clan on Diablo 3 by searching, its open to all. But if you can't find it, just pass me an add and ill give you a request. Please make sure to give a little message for reason of add (join guild/clan) so it will be easier for me to know. Myself and the officers are mostly always on, so if you need to ask questions or need help we are always there. Well that's it, I might add more info later. Hope to see you join & thank you if you do! Happy Gaming To All.Yazzah7 Jun 5, 2015
Jun 5, 2015 It's all about the stats baby! Firstly, I commend Blizzard for their work thus far with providing players with some form of thought out indicator for damage, toughness, and recovery. Not an easy feat considering the number of variables that can affect these figures, as well as the assumptions that need to be made. That last point, ASSUMPTIONS, is what brings me to this post. Why not use actual performance? It'll be a relatively accurate indicator that takes into account the players ability. I dunno about you guys but whilst it's nice to see 2mill+ sheet damage, I wanna what my actual damage output is. We know that the game is capable of counting stuff (e.g. the gold pick up figure), so why not one for damage? I'd personally like to see something along the lines of a rift/grift damage recording function that gives us: - % of damage dealt by the player out of the total team's damage output. Your figure is not shown to other players and is simply an indicator for how much weight your toon is pulling for that team. - damage per second for that rift/grift (so player's damage output divided by duration of rift/grift to kill RG) - adjusted damage per second (damage output divided by duration the player was in combat). We know that Blizzard have got code for this already since the game won't allow us to change skills when we're in combat so this is doable. This would be a more realistic indicator of your damage potential in combat. This should include time spent in death. - a graph tracking damage output over time which you could filter out the non-combat segments. This would show you how consistently effective you are with dishing out the damage. Periods in death would also be shown. - % time of combat time spent in death and number of deaths. I reckon this would go well on the end rift/grift screen and be more useful than the fancy poses we currently see. The sheet damage, toughness and recovery is nice... but I reckon the above is more meaningful in that it shows our damage potential as well as our survivability. It would be nice if our best performance for that toon as well as a moving average (say the last 10 rifts/grifts) for that toon was recorded, but I can live with the game just doing the calculations and I'll write down my best performance on a notepad if it means this function is less taxing on the game. Of course, I'd be happier with more stash space and character slots first :-)Mugsy4 Jun 5, 2015
Jun 4, 2015 Has YDFWM vanished Certainly not. Hi all just would like to drop a line to let you know you are not forgotten. I play mainly now very, very early in the mornings or mid afternoon. Miss the game play with you all, some I get the rare chance to run with at the moment which is always fun. Please feel free to say hi if you see me in game, I will always reply. May not get to run with you though. And remember my motto. "I just like to kill sh1t" CheersYDFWM15 Jun 4, 2015
Jun 3, 2015 Ubering and... :( Whilst being carried in an uber game with some heavy hitting peeps, I was disconnected by my (words cannot describe) 3G connection. So this an apology to the three players who were sharing their finely tuned toons. Sorry. I owe 4 Machines in a game with, you know who you are. >^_^< Hit me up. Cheers mw. :)motiewarrior1 Jun 3, 2015
Jun 3, 2015 How's everyone managing space? Yeah, I know, it depends on how much of a hoarder the person is and what their plans for the game is as well but what strategies are people using? Lately I've been putting well rolled rings and amulets I've been saving up on followers to clear up space for better rings to be stored. Pretty sure there's a few junk leg rings/ammys already on the followers which I'll need to sift through to clear up. Bracers and belts got a good clean up too... but I'm glad I kept all the APDs I found since they've had a good resurgence in 2.2. But ultimately, I've had to have a good think about what builds I want to play as and only keep items for those specific builds. Yeah, it means a good number of items that still may be useful for certain builds will get the chop. Post gaming session clean up of items is also done under stricter rules now.Mugsy21 Jun 3, 2015
Jun 3, 2015 Console forums? Constantly filled with spam 24/7 what's up with that?Gibs0 Jun 3, 2015
Jun 3, 2015 Little game moments that make it worthwhile Been trying for nearly 3 weeks to get high GR keys for 4 player runs. Always hit 62 and rarely a 63. Well last night we started getting 64's nearly every trial with the occasional 65. Popped the 65 in the slot and bam completed. Was a great feelingYDFWM8 Jun 3, 2015
Jun 2, 2015 Looking for a sociable clan Hey y'all, I usually play for an hour or so most nights after the wife and kids have gone to bed as a bit if a wind down. I'm looking for a clan that likes to play the game for fun and talk a bit of !@#$ and enjoy d3 as a game and not a job. May not always be the fastest or best geared but ill get involved where I can and help out fellow players where possible. And talk %^-*. I'm not easily offended. Any directional pointers would be appreciated. CheersPAXMAN3 Jun 2, 2015
Jun 1, 2015 High GR keys Thought id link this Jun 1, 2015
Jun 1, 2015 Hi friends, power level me to 70? Will pay in friendship and gratitude....possibly nudes if you're into that thing. Please? :(Infernyx4 Jun 1, 2015
May 31, 2015 Looking for CLAN Just looking for a clan to join or new people to play with. Add me cheersPyroNinja0 May 31, 2015
May 30, 2015 Looking for new friends to game online with Currently looking for friends to communicate with online, Trying to level up my seasonal monk character at the moment which is LVL 31. would like players to come help me LVL up an also come join in doing adventure mode with, but also just to enjoy a chat or too with aswell, I'm pretty easy going to talk to, also have skype if you want to game an skype at the same time :) Just so you know I'm 24, live in Perth and is Female. my is: SacredAngel#6347 Thanks :3SacredAngel4 May 30, 2015
May 28, 2015 2 newbie Kiwis looking for a clan... Hello, 2 Kiwi mates, new to Diablo 3. Have been enjoying it a lot but still rather clueless. Both in our 30s, mature, friendly and come from a wide array of games (WoW, GW2, CoD, Console) and thought we'd try our hand at this game. Having a BLAST! But bumping around by ourselves is sorta lonely. So we're looking to see if there are any New Zealand or Aussie clans who can help some brothers out??? We have Cake!emersyn5 May 28, 2015
May 28, 2015 Team rings Whilst Unity has got great solo benefits, it's hardly ever used for team games. Likewise, ArcStone is pretty pathetic damage to give up FnR or CoE/SOJ. Anyone else think that these two rings should become a new ring set? Maybe a dual set bonus along the lines of: - your armour, all resistance and health is increased by 50% - for each arcstone worn by an ally, your arcstone damage is increased by 1000% damage (so 3000% increase with 3 party members wearing an arcstone too) Might get crits up to a more consistent 1bil+ damage which would be respectable for giving up a lot of individual damage potential. The challenge will then be working as a team to position yourselves to deal arcstone damage. Probably a lot more focus on using crowd control spells then to ensure enemies aren't moving around or spread out.Mugsy7 May 28, 2015
May 25, 2015 Ten Stash tabs! It's real, and its spectacular... Now for it to come to the Americas region and I'll be as sound as a pound.Mugsy25 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 Empty HC public games Is it just me, or are there literally 0 T6 hardcore rift games in Aus/NZ? I really appreciate having our own servers, the latency is so much better, but it'd be great if there were an easier way to join the US for public games when there are no Aussie ones around. Instead I have to exit the game and restart it with a new shortcut to ensure I'm on the US servers.Flexecute3 May 25, 2015
May 24, 2015 new login issue In the launch client, I cant log in. I can go offline, launch the game, enter my bnet pw, and play. So why wont it accept my email and pw in the launcher??TIMMY63211 May 24, 2015