Aus/NZ General Discussion

Jun 11, 2012 Shoddy Item Discovery. Hey guys, Am I the only one that has suffered the fate of terrible item drops? I can't remember ever making use of an item I found from a drop since ActIII on normal. I'm on ActII in Inferno and have yet to find a Legendary item or a set item. I remember in D2 you couldn't go 1 playthrough without finding at least 3-4 set items and a bunch of legendary claymores. I'm sick of the amount of rare crossbows I'm finding. Is it just me? I play with friends and they seem to have better odds than myself - not great (but better). Running 150% MF. Sad face.RetardoBot14 Jun 11, 2012
Jun 11, 2012 Latency help Hey guys, I was hoping to appeal to the computer techies out there or even Blizz as opposed to just complaining about this but here is my issue: I have been playing with fluctuating latency since the start and it hasnt really bothered me too much but now that Im trying to clear act2 inferno its just impossible with a 1-2 second delay. I need the reaction time to get my moonk away and my personal reaction time is pretty good, but 2 second in poison or desecrator even with 500 resistances is death. Latency running at around 600 on average and spiking up. I had one really good day, the day after the very recent maintenance where I had 200 all day in the green and it was amazing how much easier everything in inferno was. And this makes me think that it could be possible and maybe its something on my end cause alot of others are saying they can get 200 all the time. My internet connection is ADSL2+ and as far as Im aware (and I have checked) I dont really have anything running in the background. My computer stats are - Windows 7, 2 Ghz processor, 6GB ram, 2GB video card, which to me seems more than enough to play this game. I turned shadows off in game as per a previous suggestion and a little better but still not enough. Any thoughts, ideas, etc? Is this at my end or justa common server issue cause I cant progress in Inferno like this and I tried making a DH just cause I was bored and even at low levels cant kite with this latency.Snewsome8 Jun 11, 2012
Jun 11, 2012 The game has been terminated... hacked??? Hey, Since yesterday (the 9th) I've been repeatedly kicked out of games, both solo and with mates with no reference code, simply a "the game has been terminated" message. I also lose most of my previously found items, usually ONLY the rare ones... so it kind of suggest I've been hacked, but the fact my stash is untouched is confusing. I also have problems with auction house following this. Anyone else having similar problems?? It's just one problem after the other thanks BlizzardOriginalHodg5 Jun 11, 2012
Jun 11, 2012 Wizard Help Hey I'm playing a wizard and I'm getting smashed on Act 2 inferno. Does anyone have some advice on builds, items and stats I should be using? Help is appreciated.Balls3 Jun 11, 2012
Jun 11, 2012 Traceroute.. Where is the LAGGG Just wondering if anyone actually do a trace to see where the lag comes from.. Tracing route to [] over a maximum of 30 hops: 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms home.gateway 2 37 ms 30 ms 25 ms 3 25 ms 41 ms 26 ms [203.29.135 .165] 4 25 ms 25 ms 42 ms [203.29.1 35.173] 5 214 ms 215 ms 247 ms [38.104.210 .53] 6 215 ms 215 ms 215 ms [154.54 .6.241] 7 405 ms 215 ms 432 ms [154.54.44. 134] 8 215 ms 214 ms 215 ms [] 9 218 ms 219 ms 216 ms [] 10 215 ms 215 ms 215 ms [] 11 432 ms 417 ms 578 ms [] 12 216 ms 216 ms 216 ms [12.12 9.193.254] 13 * ^C SO its NOT ISP NOR their servers... Blame the infrastructure... Which Blizzard completely failed for not thinking the infrastructure behind their control.. they just dont care.. thats why people WANTS an AUSTRALIAN BASED server.Kelleth6 Jun 11, 2012
Jun 11, 2012 Auction house improvement Just wanted to make a suggestion for the auction house: * Ability to cancel auctions that have no bids on them* I think this would be useful for items that dont seem to be selling, would be nice to be able to free up a spot to either relist with a reduced price or list a different item that might sell. Having to wait 2 days or so for an item to release a spot for selling is waaaaaaay too long. Being that there are no bids on the item, I do not see any disadvantage to be able to cancel these auctions. Or possibly: *Ability to set your own timeframe on auctions rather than defaulting to 2 days* This would effectively work like above. *Ability to sort by Time Left*Nick3 Jun 11, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 Asia rollback gold copy.. gold copy video back server pleasejesico0 Jun 10, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 Lagging hard on a sunday.... !@#$ing sucks. i've worked all week including saturday, now i'm all set for some gaming today and public holiday tomorrow. only i'm plagued by the worst %^-*ing lag yet. rubberbanding all over the show, 490 ping with spiking. how is this game still so un-!@#$ing-playable so long after release??Spec10 Jun 10, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 How to Farm 210k Gold Per Hour Just posted this tonight. This method will yield about 3500 gold per minute, or roughly 210k gold per hour. The better your gear, the faster you'll clear it, and the more gold you'll get. Feel free to leave comments or questions below, and thanks for watching.Fork13 Jun 10, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 Co-op: Act 1 Nightmare Could use some help if someone has some spare time or is also in Nightmare. I'm a level 35 Barb. mls82#6191mls821 Jun 10, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 The game has been terminated. What is this exactly and why is it doing that? Playing with 3 other people and it's happened twice. Very annoying.WombatROFL5 Jun 10, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 My monk is AWAL hmmm battlenet servers go down, come back up and now my character is nowhere to be seen. Yep my hero list is empty.........Is anybody else REALLY $#@!!! pissed of with blizzard right nowCrumn2 Jun 10, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 I'll help you power level if you help me too Hi, i'm looking for someone who has one advanced character who can kill Zoltun Kulle within a few seconds (normal & nightmare). I am able and willing to do the same for you. I can kill him in hell as well but it takes me a minute or two (with my lvl 59 wizard). I was thinking i would do a run for your lower-level character and then you'll do the same for my character. Then we should increase to something like 5 runs each (as trust increases we can do bigger cycles, of course). Ideally we could voice coordinate via Skype. I am Swiss, speaking English and German. My characters are on the US servers. BattleTag: Zalumon#1221 Skype user: zalumon One would think that many other players would look for the same, but no: So far I only managed to find one other person with skype and he was on the EU servers, so no luck there. Don't be afraid to contact me because you think you're not a good enough player or don't know how these Zoltun Kulle runs work. I am just an average player myself (30 years old) and what I know about power leveling I have learned from the internet. I will patiently explain all steps on skype, don't worry. Or maybe I learn something from you? Anyway, I am looking forward to a great cooperation :-)Zalumon3 Jun 10, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 attack speed bug when are you going to fix the bug that affets items with increase attack speed?Parantaja5 Jun 10, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 Getting An Authenticator - Cost Issues Okay, so buying the keyfob off the blizzard store costs a good $28 (Now that the dollar is dropping it'll probably be another dollar tomorrow or something) and I don't have a smartphone (which will cost me a few goodly hundred dollars) Any methods that don't cost half the price or more of my game to get one? <_<Xenesis34 Jun 10, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 Language Selection on Game Bought from EB Just looked into my language selection in Diablo 3 due t the russian debacle just being curiouse and i noticed there was no ENGLISH just South east ASIA why is that?Kibaa4 Jun 10, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 Drop rate for siegebreaker runs Been doing these runs for a week. Running magic find 106% constantly. 5 stacks then siegebreaker. Noticed a massive drop in the quality of loot. I was getting better loot 2 weeks ago with 30% magic find. Anyone know if they nerfed it? I am pefectly ok with them nerfing underbridge and tyreal. Just want to know if im wasting my time.. and should just move on to act 4...Derp12 Jun 10, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 Diablo Story Update - LOL@DRM (no spoilers) The Great Conflict & The Sin War Take heed and bear witness to the truths that lie here within, for they are the last legacy of the Horadrim. There is a war that rages on even now beyond the servers that we know, between the utopian offices of Blizzard and the chaotic Diablo 3 client computers configurations. This war is known as the great conflict and it has raged and burned for not so long, neither side is happy for long as the forces of Blizzard and Diablo 3 players constantly vie for control over all creation. So it came to be there was a great revolution within Blizzard known as online only DRM, the voices of sanity departed Blizzard and formed their own company, some claim that they were banished. The demons Error 37 the lord of Diablo 3 not available and Error 3003 the lord of Diablo 3 servers clogged fought to claim rulership of during the absence of a true single player experience, all of the Diablo 3 players polarized between two factions with those that demand the freedom of a true single player experience and those that are the apologists for the demon lords Error 37 and Error 3003 while both factions that are Diablo 3 players constantly failed at the log in screen. Many players journeyed to the Blizzard forums in search of the reasons for a lack of a true single player experience, these players were followed to the Blizzard forums by minions of the demons Error 37 and Error 3003 who taunted them on the Blizzard forums. The players who want a true single player experience allied themselves with a secretive order known only as the Classic Diablo fan club, they quickly become adept at relating the awesome experience of Diablo 2 with that of Diablo 3; they also made many dark enemies in the legions of fan boys who serve Error 37 and Error 3003. When the eternal conflict between the utopian offices of Blizzard and the chaotic Diablo 3 client computer configurations hits the Internet it is called the Sin War, players who want a true single player experience and Blizzard with it's legions of fan boys argue not so secretly with many paid ratings giving the game a 10/10 while most fair reviews will only award a 6/10, some daring powerful players have even given Diablo 3 a 0/10 citing their past experience with online only DRM or being because they are yet to experience Diablo 3 despite having purchased the collectors edition. The Lords of Hell The Prime Evils 1. Diablo - The Lord of Terror 2. Baal - The Lord of Destruction 3. Mephisto - The Lord of Hatred The Lesser Evils 4. Andarial - The Maiden of Anguish 5. Duriel - The Lord of Pain 6. Azmodan - The Lord of Sin 7. Belial - The Lord of Lies 8. Error 33 - The Lord of Diablo 3 not available. 9. Error 3003 - The Lord of Diablo 3 servers clogged. Additional Information Regarding the Demon Lords Error 33 and Error 3003: The Demon Lords Error 33 and Error 3003 both equally share the frozen realm referred to as Blizzard, it is the only layer of the Burning Hells that is actually frozen and covered in ice, some who have ventured to this realm and survived have said that it is characterized by demons who appear human but labor over weird magical box like contraptions all day and night while the technocrat mages of the Horadrim have stated that the realm lacks a proper quality assurance process while paradoxically everything appears orderly at first glance hence the nickname "Utopian" to this realm of the Burning Hells. The Demon Lords Error 33 and Error 3003 are powerful allies of Belial and Azmodan and one can actually argue that they are even more powerful then the Prime Evils, their former masters since they have shown the ability to affect the reality of Sanctuary by locking out the souls of heroes who fight desperately against Azmodan and Belial. Error 33 and Error 3003 have also demonstrated the power of resurrection since both Azmodan and Belial even if slain by brave adventurers have shown the miraculous ability to return and continue in their invasion of Sanctuary. Forces from the realm of Blizzard have also been identified to have shut down many of the haunted gold mines in Sanctuary which explains why the world has had a sudden lack of large amount of gold carrying demons and lack of any inferno mode helping gear. For the original background relating to the Sin War please visit the Youtube link: Jun 10, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 They Agreed to give me a full refund..but Im just making a post cause I found this friggen ridiculous that for me to get the refund I have to send my box collectors edition of the all the way to Irvine, CA 92623, I know alot of other aussies have recieved refunds for this poor excuse of a game, did you guys send it all the way here?!?! cause to pay the postage its going to cost bloody 30-40 bucks especially if you track it with insurance!. I sent them another ticket but everytime I send a ticket it takes 5-6 days for a response so can someone just tell me if they sent it to whoop whoop or not?. cheers PepPepino8 Jun 10, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 Diablo - Inferno - Anyone done it? Just wondering because me and my friend we been stuck with him for 2 days or so. It's not the lack of dps, we just seem to run into really unlucky lag spikes randomly, or die to things we can't make sense of. For example the fireball that place a ring, even if ure 10-15 yard away from the ring you still die, which suggest that on the server i am still up there and my client is showing something else. Any AU/NZL players killed him yet? I am on a DH using the below spec!aYe!YcZcZb P2 we sorta got it, its hard but we have made it to p3 a few times, just getting super unlucky with the lag. Sometimes my Vault i keep tapping the key and nothing comes out and i die..Gara12 Jun 10, 2012
Jun 9, 2012 please help me!!!!! I have purchased successfully but my account is temporarily locked?My account is 328465880@qq.comxerxes2 Jun 9, 2012
Jun 9, 2012 No1 reason why we dont get our own servers Iwillsin34 Jun 9, 2012
Jun 9, 2012 looking for clan/ group in auz hey guy i am look for a inferno lvl 60 monk as wellhuxbot2 Jun 9, 2012
Jun 9, 2012 Divinity Gaming Community Divinity is a small Aussie gaming community looking for more Diablo 3 players to group with, trade with and hang on teamspeak 3 etc visit, join up, add your tag to the forum thread and enjoy :-) ChrishChrish0 Jun 9, 2012
Jun 9, 2012 Maintenance Tonight (Sat) 10pm AEST ...Parzifal6 Jun 9, 2012
Jun 9, 2012 Game going down Saturday night prime time. Any updates? I for one don't get the news feed and there is a lack of posts in tech forums saying anything about server restart/shutdown....Blacked1 Jun 9, 2012
Jun 9, 2012 Crafting 6prop belts 200k My mats or you mats + 30k , just add in game if interestedFreshvan0 Jun 9, 2012
Jun 9, 2012 I thought the text would be upside down... lame.As1eep8 Jun 9, 2012
Jun 9, 2012 Maintenance back to Tuesday night this week. Just noticed this so thought I would highlight this to other Aussies / Kiwis so theycan plan around Tuesday night maintenance rather than Wednesday night as we had last week. Jun 9, 2012
Jun 9, 2012 Gold find? I know this might be a noob question but im a bit curious to know. My GF gear say (for exzmple) 14% more gold FROM MONSTERS ...Now does that mean if I do Crypt runs for gold and bash all the pots I wont find as much gold, as compared to, going and killing monsters in act 3? This is interesting to me, I'm not quite sure about it. It seems as though I get more gold from monsters then if I were to smash pots but IDK for sure. Would be good to hear what you guys think.Troubleshoot2 Jun 9, 2012
Jun 9, 2012 Paying for Your Mistakes Really? I mean you marketed a game to an area that it can't be played in.Well i suppose hardcore, inferno and hell which unless its a lie in your marketing campaign is an essential part of your game. So instead of trying to help help the ANZ player out you have decided to punish them more by: "Paying for Your Mistakes Current repair costs at level 60 are barely noticeable, and because of that we see a lot of people wonder if “graveyard zerging” tough enemies or “chain rezzing allies on a boss” is intended gameplay – it definitely is not. To help solve the issue we evaluated a number of new death mechanics, such as just allowing the resurrection timer to increase even higher, disallowing resurrection during boss fights, or putting a debuff on you when you resurrect (such as reduced combat effectiveness). Ultimately we felt that increasing repair costs was the best solution that preserves the fast paced style of the game. Repair costs on level 60 items are going to go up a lot. Our goal is the next time a player is graveyard zerging a boss, it should occur to them that “this is probably not an efficient way to go about things”. We’re currently evaluating repair costs between 4x and 6x their current values. In the face of increasing costs, we recommend listening to the Hardcore players out there as they probably have some helpful advice on how to minimize repair costs. Following this change zerging a boss will still be possible, but our intent is that it won’t be optimal, and players who are seeking to be as efficient as possible will adjust their item hunting routes accordingly." So now for your inability to correct your mistakes we have to pay more?Really what is happening here is it a !@#$ you ANZ were not even gonna response to you and pretend like everything is ok and string you along or is it we don't give a %^-* about you ANZ or anything you say because when you put a post out like "Patch 1.0.3 Design Preview" that addresses every1's problems but out major problem it is a little bit insulting. Is this the kind of service i should except? I mean i want to know should i ask for a refund or will things get better? if i can get some kind of response to let me know that things will improve i will wait if not just let me know so i can move onNadnerb28 Jun 9, 2012
Jun 9, 2012 WTS inferno ponies + PINATA/ all clouds gonna grab 5 stack of NV then open everything in ponies 200+mf and 200k for a spot add windup#6155Windup2 Jun 9, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 Check your network. Hey everyone, just want to share a bit of new-found wisdom, like many aussie players I was experiencing terrible lag ( 500+ ms, up to 2000 ms ) but after investigating my home network, I found a problem with one of my PCs network usage, after solving the issue, I now get stable 150 - 250 ms ping, constantly green. For reference, I live in Sydney on Telstra ADSL2. So In conclusion, if you haven't already, check your network - it can vastly improve your Diablo 3 experience.Thug0 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 Asia server Act 3 port Hey there, is there anyone here on the Asia server that can sell a port to the beginning of act 3 to me? my battletage is cdegeer#1465 Just add me as a friend. Cheers!cdegeer0 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 Average Ping? So I just want to see what everyone's ping is normally. I'm from melbourne and when I'm playing from 6:00 pm onwards I normally get a 200 ping. It's definitely bare able and there isn't any noticeable lag but I do get sick of us Aussies always having to join American servers, I know it'll probably never happen but I think it's about time someone showed us some love and gave us our own servers..xFractureD8 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 Chinese hacker admitting bots/accounts Hmm well this greedy chinese hacker wants blizzard to help him stop others farming gold with bots so he can more and then sell on AH, which is happening now anyway. Im sure blizzard knows this, why they havent released RMAH yet. Hmm i wonder how many people will use RMAH knowing these people like him are doing this to get gold and items to sell on RMAH. I wont be buying on RMAH. Alllot of items over a million gold are from gold farmers so they can sell the gold on websites to get real money. I hope blizzard can do something about it.Wints6 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 Another Friday rolls around I am so going to cook omelets for dinner. This week i am going to skip the bourbon, 6am wake up with a toddler jumping on my bed wasn't cool. Also couldn't see past my frost nova! Beers, Vent and diablo is on the cards after kids go to bed. I would offer my battle tag to get people to join, but the omelets, beers and epicz are all mine! Hopefully some inferno butcher tonight (he can dice my bacon) Please let me know your Diablo gaming plans!Slabocans7 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 When will auction house be back up? Anyone know when the ah will be back up? I dont have breaking news tabOli2 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 Sold item, no money came in!!! what's wrong with the AH? just sold one 400K pants, no money came in??? why????????Victoryyl12 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 Purchased items, gold gone, NO ITEMS!! Just purchased a few items, the gold dissapeared, but the items arnt shown in the completed section! 2 other items have been refunded, and have a exclamation mark against them.donga9 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 just got hacked =( man i got hacked all my gears and money everything gone.. can i get them back? or ask them roll my chacter back?settlers720 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 Owned by inferno belial because of latency Anyone else had the issue with belials fists attacks being effectively double width due to our pseudo 500ms reaction time (assuming your reactions are 0.3s) best case with a 200ms ping? Only solution i can think of is stacking movement speed that or they patch it so the attacks are slower so the encounter is playable without specifically requiring tanky ranged classes or stacked move speed. anyone not having the problem share you godly goodness please!Jtime18 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 Wait... what? Hardcore players are actually up to Inferno difficulty? *brain asplodes*Marc5 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 Refund, how do get? how do i get a refund on this piece of !@#$?Aulzon17 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 Hardcore Aussies/Kiwis? I've switched onto HC for a bit now on the US server, had 4 characters die over lvl 40 and just curious if any of you guys here are also playing HC. Hit me up a friend request as I'm sick of talking to some of these US dipsh*ts ( no offense ) who think they are hard !@#$s and would prefer to speak to some of you sick dudes/dudettes out there. Baze#6656Baze0 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 American weekend is almost here again Time for us Aussies to play a different game, unless of course you enjoy 450-1k ping with constant spikes. Too bad our long weekend falls on Americas Sunday zzzzz.DunkMaster0 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 Lag issue: Diccussion and Solution Hi guys, I wish to discuss the lag issue where a lot of us are experiencing, who's fault is that? and what we can do about it!? Blizzard's fault? Blizzard and their contractor have the full responsibility on their servers and the link connecting to their server. IF... 1.)The direct link to bnet servers is congested. OR 2.) The Bnet server got a performance issue (usually causee by high CPU usage or RAM utilization on server) ........then it will be blizzard's fault for the high ping time! However if either cases are true, then the local US player will be suffering with high ping too! I.e. if we are getting 800ping, they should also be getting like 650ms delay. Solution: If this is true then Blizzard should be the one to blame as they are not providing a healthy facility to support the game! They should have a rough estimate on the network load based on the number of copies they have sold. Nothing much we can do if this is true to be honest apart from bumping the complaint thread here and asking for a refund. However the locals US player seems to have far less complaint in lag issue, it is safe to say that the lag issue was not related to Blizzard. Local ISP's fault? To find out if it is a fault of the local ISP, the easiest way is to perform a ping test on random sites. If you receive higher than expected ping time to local site such as or, then it is likely a fault of your ISP. Solution: Escalate to your local ISP, however there is little to nothing they can do to be honest, the issue is often caused by network outage (some of their router/switch down) or they simply have too many customers to share the bandwidth (happens all the time for people on an unlimited internet plan). The best way is to check with your mates that do not have congestion issue and switch to their ISP. I highly recommend ISP that does not offer unlimited internet plan that comes with good reputation (such as telecom, Telstra etc.). Other fault If your local ping time is positive but only have delay issue to bnet or oversea website, then I believe there must be congestion on one or more network nodes between your ISP to bnet server. The problematic nodes can be determined by doing a trace route in CMD to the bnet server. I believe this is the most likely issue affecting us. Sadly for this case, there is even less we can do as neither our ISP or Blizzard control the network node between them, they are often nodes managed by other network carries as a middle man to transfer the data across (i.e. If you drive from Canada to Mexico, you have to drive pass America but both Canada and Mexico got no control over the road in America). Solution: There are a few things we can do here. 1.) Report to your ISP! If the volume of complaints is large enough, your ISP might negotiate with the carrier that manages the problematic node and try to resolve the issue. However the chance for this to happen is slim and it usually takes times. 2.) Change your ISP, different ISP might have different network route to battle net server. 3.) Pay for a tunnelling service. The tunnelling service redirects your network traffic to route through less congested nodes. What blizzard can do here is to do a backward traceroute to all major ISPs in Australia and NZ to find out the congestion nodes and negotiate the problem with them directly. However it requires a lot of work and since it is not Blizzard's fault, I doubt if Blizzard will want to spend resource to action this for us! Hope this article can help you reduce your ping time and enjoy the game! p.s. I am no expert in networking so please correct me if I am wrong  Cheers!Barry25 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 Let down expectations of D3 So i'm a little bored of playing at the moment, and i saw a thread "Why all the hating on Blizz?". So here's my thoughts and opinions. I sincerely enjoy playing D3 despite all the frustrating rubbish we have to go through, maintenance, nerfing, out of proportion gameplay etc. But this is why I had so much rageathon against Blizzard for the first week and a half. As a Diablo fan, i've played both D1 & 2, both very good games. After such a fantastic game that D2 turned into (if you disagree i don't care go read another thread), and after waiting 13 years/11 since the expansion, imagine the aniticipation of every Diablo fan. When it was released however, we got this bugging, glitchy, thousand and one errors game. After so long, even after a decently long beta testing, it was so ridiculous to be given this scham of a game. But you know I was discussing with my brother and this is the (IMO) very comforting conclusion albeit mildy heart crushing... Diablo 3 is not Diablo 2. Diablo 3 is not WoW. Diablo 3 is Diablo 3. And also in my opinion this is Blizzards biggest mistake. They tried to much to create something new. It's the same series!!!!!Joja17 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 Diablo Shadow Clones Diablo's Shadow Clones in T2 Inferno... I'm a DH. Does anyone know a tactic to beat these things with our ping? I'm getting 1 shot every single time, I've tried everything. If I wasn't so close to the end I would give up. Edit: To clarify what I'm talking about, Diablo spawns them in his shadow realm in Part 2 of the boss fight.Bapupa3 Jun 8, 2012