Aus/NZ General Discussion

Jan 12 Patch 2.4 live info http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/19998542/patch-240-now-live-1-12-2016WNxNiteHawk0 Jan 12
Jan 12 Maintenance tonight? 01/09/2015 Will there be a maintenance tonight?Roflmage3 Jan 12
Jan 12 Best way 1-70 at S5 start So I'm a bit rusty with seasons having sat out S4. What's the best activity to get to 70? I see two logical paths to 70: 1) Do rifts (now that there's no keystone required to do them) -> collect GR keys, leverage off higher drop rates for better gear/mats/some BS and 'strength in numbers' xp buff by running together -> @70, craft lvl70 rares to help complete haedrig's gift requirements -> complete haedrig's gift 6pc set -> do GR45+ to farm BS/get and upgrade leg gems -> gamble for those complimentary armour/offhand pieces -> craft rares and upgrade via cube to get your BIS weapon 2) Do bounties -> split bounties won't get the 'strength in numbers buff' and will be slow for most part but it's a means to stock up on leg mats at the same time as regular mats -> puts one in a position to craft legendaries sooner than later (say, Sages) as well as extract powers using the cube -> get critical legendary items like RORG and even Avarice Band (for the 50mil gold streak conquest) Realistically, it's probably a combo of the two... probably moreso with path 1 and just enough of path 2 to get about 15-20 leg mats for crafting and to get those rings and the odd leg item as an upgrade on the 1-70 path.Mugsy26 Jan 12
Jan 11 Looking for friendly clan Looking for a friendly clan that I can become friends with, chat, do rifts. Sense of humor would be a bonus ;). I'm new(ish) to diablo I have a lvl 70 DH, lvl 68 Monk, 12 Paragon (will raise soon). I hope this pleases you enough to get a response from someone soon :D Thanks for taking the time to read this. ;pwolfblade646 Jan 11
Jan 10 Finally used my US Blizz Bucks! With patch 2.4 and S5 coming, I decided to gift the digital deluxe upgrade of RoS to my bro using my US credit (his stash and mules are getting rather cramped too). On the phone, the Blizzard rep indicated that it can be done but because the credit is not in my native currency, it would need to be manually zeroed out at the end so it was best I buy a few more things with it. So now I'm the proud owner of the digital deluxe version of Legacy of the Void too and I decided to buy 3 HotS characters (so I now have a character from Diablo, Warcraft and Starcraft) to round off the purchase. Not a bad treat for selling a bunch of $1-ish items on the RMAH. Loving the probe pet. Many thanks to Blizzard for facilitating the transaction. :-)Mugsy0 Jan 10
Jan 5 Adopt me Looking for a hc clan with more than 1 person online. So the sound of my echoing voice isnt so depressing. I play HC only but who knows may become a softkent. Have done gr63 solo wd this season afew months ago then stopped playing, but am keen to get back to the grind. Cheers. Nek, seen the clan roster but thought id see who's active rather than try join a dead clan. Cheersdragonbone6 Jan 5
Jan 4 LF Clan/Group for S5 Rush Any players keen to group for S5? Ill be on at launch and play for a day or 2 straight, Looking for a dedicated group to do the same, Got to paragon 900+ last season and i stopped playing halfway through. I have a TS server too. If your keen add me on Battle.net or post below. Rezlin#1227 Cheers!REZLIN0 Jan 4
Jan 4 looking for a active aussie/nz clan my previous one kind of died without warning so im hoping to find 1 thats more active. i am a veteran player with solo gr60 done and 4man 74 done. i am quite humorous (occasional swearing but its all in good fun and how i talk mostly) and always willing to help someone in need add me Galvatron#6321 Am on season onlyGalvatron4 Jan 4
Jan 3 What's your favourite build for patch 2.3? Now that patch 2.3's time is almost at an end, what was your favourite build for this patch? For me... Well, Monks were all the rage for this patch and as good as the Static Charge Monk is, I like the healing monk more. The combination of skills and the right gear to boost healing to insane levels more or less made every GR group have to build itself around a healing monk. I'll miss this build.Mugsy2 Jan 3
Jan 2 Season player looking for active Aus clan Recently returned adult player looking for some other Aussie (or similar timezone) adult players to run with. Bit late for this season, however just want to wrap up whatever achieves I can manage and be looking for a fresh start for the next season. Can use voice comms if required, clan doesn't have to be super competitive however would prefer to be in a clan with some more experienced players to run with and learn from if possible. I was part of a large community on and off pretty much from launch, however most of the players have moved on to other games and it just wasn't very active any more.Vayden2 Jan 2
Dec 30 Game has changed so much Thinking of playing again but the game has changed so much - Anyone give me some tips please lol? CheersNikki7 Dec 30
Dec 30 The gap between Group and Solo... In Patch 2.4, it looks to be smaller. Current PTR leaderboards show an 80-83 spread for solo across all the classes. Group is sitting on 86. Most like the decline of a viable zdps build in this patch... though we'll have to see how thing evolve once the patch is out.Mugsy2 Dec 30
Dec 29 I made a COE Timer — go try it out :) https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/3n6v8k/coe_timer_track_your_rotations_maximise_your/ It's a small web app that you load on your phone/tablet/second monitor so you can track the COE rotation. I made a point of ensuring all the colours were very bright and vibrant so you can just track it with your peripheral vision. Let me know if there are any bugs in the rotation — I got the list of rotations off a site and haven't had time to verify they're accurate yet. Tested on my iPhone only so far, but should work for android/winphone too.Malendariel5 Dec 29
Dec 28 Weird chat today - possible worm Hi All Just an FYI. Today while I was happily farming mats I was hit up - Not in a good way, lets go for a drink but by someone in private chat. The player wasn't on my friends list and I wasn't playing in a public game so I thought it was odd to have pink chat text coming from another player. And it was continually spamming through with teh same message: [<Wanted> OstiDeBrute] whispers: [Game Master]GM: Hi Blizzard notifies you. (Abnormal account)! please visit:www.wowe*.tk sure that you are the original owner of the account. Or the system will suspend your account. Anyhow - I looked up on a safe pc the website and it looks like a blizz site but I didn't click on anything. I'm guessing its a hoax but just wanted to let others know to keep an eye out for it. Cheers.Bastich3 Dec 28
Dec 25 Could they merge NS and S? I was pondering about the state of the game with all the drawbacks with splitting up the player base each season, and those who only participate in seasons for what was exclusive items and now the extra stash tab. The lure of the fresh start is growing stale for some... when their NS paragon levels is super high and they have a stash of resources to leverage off, starting over can become more undesirable with each new season. So I wonder, could they merge the mechanics of NS and S together? The way I see it, with no exclusive items, that's one barrier down and would make merging NS and S doable now. They could: - allow seasonal players to rebirth a character or start a new seasonal one... that character has access to the seasonal stash to avoid an unfair start and will not have access to the account's NS paragon points either, nor all the cubed powers in their NS account. - still have a seasonal leaderboard. Only seasonal characters will show in this leaderboard of course. - Once a seasonal character has reached level 70 they get Haedrigs gift (i.e. in one go, not 3 parts), and when they have achieved GR45 solo (so T10) that character can play with NS characters. - If seasonal players want to attempt to get a seasonal ranking, when they start a game, there is a checkbox in the main menu called "seasonal game" that can be ticked by the host. This will only allow seasonal characters to join. - If a group is comprised of both seasonal and NS characters, they will by default compete on the NS leaderboards. - Get rid of the seasonal journey... and create a set of Patch 2.X Challenges. This way, both NS and S players can do these together. - Forget about lowly challenges like level a character to level 70. Give us things such as solo GR40/GR50/GR60, or achieve a group GR65/70/75/80, speed run of the campaign in 1hr, complete 5 acts worth of bounties in under X minutes... things we would do anyway and want to push ourselves to achieve. You can tie the stash space and cosmetics to unlock with the patch challenges... this way, both NS and S players can tackle the challenges for the stash space. Just don't have the stash space requirements too high... it should be achievable by even casual end game players. Thoughts?Mugsy1 Dec 25
Dec 23 <КПД> oldschool (our news) Just put it here: EU Rank 1 Non Season4 GR86 x4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eql7_Jgk9FY From Rusia with love. Lynch#2194Lynch1 Dec 23
Dec 23 First Look(not really is it?) - Season 5 In Case anyone's not paying attention to the front page news, "First Look season 5" is up (although I don't think it's the first look really, we know a lot about season 5 already. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/19993877 I'm hoping that the lack of stash tab info means they might lower the requirements needed for it, but wait and see, glad they have finally set a time frame for all seasons going forward. I know the ANZ community (or maybe just YDFWM =P) is iffy on seasons, anyone looking forward to this revamp of sorts? ________________________________________________ Twitter: @Narull | ANZ MVP There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Olde English'Narull3 Dec 23
Dec 22 Sets summary for 2.4... OK, so this is my understanding of the viability of each set in 2.4 for high end play: Barbarian - IK: still viable with HOTA build - MOTE: viable now for end game play - Raekors: Not as competitive but - WotW: underperforming - LoN: not as good as 6pc sets for Barbs Crusader - Invokers: Strong but slow for killing (since killing rate dependent on monsters hitting you) - Akkhans: Usable again but not as strong as Invokers - Seeker: Falls behind invokers and very much a stutter stepping playstyle if you want to get the most damage out of it - Rolands: still clunky. Changes keep it usable but not as strong as Invokers - LoN: strong with Captain America build Demon Hunter - Shadows: Strong - M6: Strong - Nats: Strong but trails S6 and M6 - UE: Decent - LoN: Not competitive with 6pc sets for DH Monk - Innas: the set to use - Sunwuko: a joke - 1k Storms: lack of damage mitigation makes this set uncompetitive - U6: performs the same as it does now - LoN: currently not competitive with Innas Witch Doctor (trails other classes by about 3 GR levels on solo boards) - Zunis: still competitive with other WD 6pc sets. Best option for WDs if LoN nerf isn't a bug. - Jade: still competitive with other WE 6pc sets after last nerf... really shouldn't be nerfed. Damage mitigation mechanic clunky. - Arachyr: clunky, damage buff doesn't make it competitive - Helltooth: still lags but dps performs on par as it currently does - LoN: best option for WDs assuming the stealth pet nerf is only a bug Wizard - Tal Rasha: Not competitive but usable - Firebirds: best performing set for Wiz this patch - Delseres: could be viable with the last set of changes and using Explosive Blast. Needs more testing - Vyrs: performs as it does now. Not competitive in 2.4 - LoN: not competitive with 6pc sets for Wizards Does this sound right?Mugsy12 Dec 22
Dec 19 Team Speak Channel social All are welcome to use team speak channel. Teamspeak server address is 27.50.70.178:10461 with no passwordalko4 Dec 19
Dec 16 For the UT fans If there's two other game franchises that I adore as much as Diablo, it's Command and Conquer and Unreal Tournament. For the later, a bunch of us on the Player Attack forums will be meeting up for an hour or two per week for a few games of UT2004: http://forums.playerattack.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=302 Not trying to deter anyone from D3 but as a minor distraction from time to time, if you're a UT2004 fan, keep an eye on the above thread and join us. There is a dedicated ONS server and another server that the host is working on rotating between DM, TDM, CTF and maybe BR and InstaCTF.Mugsy13 Dec 16
Dec 16 S4 ending soon. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/19975528/season-4-ending-soon-12-15-2015 30th of december and S5 to begin on 15th of Jan in new year. Go and do what haven't done yet.Jsachun9 Dec 16
Dec 15 anyone being affected high ping recently? Hi, I'm korean user playing in Asia server in Australia. I am using Optus cable with 100mbps. I have not had any ping issues except for high congestion time. (8pm- 11pm). From yesterday, I am having high ping even though Internet speed is around 90-100. Is there anyone who has same with me or any solutions for this? Sorry if English is incorrect. I'm not native....lol thanks.호주스끼3 Dec 15
Dec 14 You Got to be Joking •GreaterRift60Solo_HC_Conquest_Description_Tag Reach Greater Rift Level 75 Solo in Hardcore mode. (up from 65) I hate Hardcore I do NOT want to do Hard core why is add does this effect getting the last tab for stash?Waycooloz8 Dec 14
Dec 13 Maintenance Tuesday 15/12/15 *Complete* Greetings all, We will be having scheduled server maintenance week. Even with the ANZ server we have to keep the same US server maintenance times, this is to enable us to still be linked to the US so we can still play with each other. On Tuesday (15/12/15) we will be having server maintenance. Which is expected to last 2 hours total, this is done to maintain the servers and do any general fixes etc. Server down will start at 7:00am PDT which is: Australia & New Zealand times: Tuesday 15/12/15 11:00pm - 1:00am Perth 12:30pm - 2:30am Darwin 1:00am - 3:00am Brisbane 1:30am - 3:30am Adelaide 2:00am - 4:00am Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra 4:00am - 6:00am New Zealand Additional time zones can be found here: http://everytimezone.com/ Note that this maintenance will go for 2 hours, till 9:00am PDT (Barring any unforeseen issues that may extend maintenance) Also remember that blizzard does this while there is the least amount of connected players on the US servers, while it is unfortunate that it falls in a good play time for ANZ it has to be done. From the service status forums: ... ________________________________________________ Twitter: @Narull | ANZ MVP There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Olde English'Narull0 Dec 13
Dec 9 Best class just for getting the tab in S5... Granted that I'm only doing S5 to get that extra stash tab, picking the right class can make this a hell of a lot easier. And I'm sure I'm not the only one in this position. What do you guys think is the best class to use for this purpose? I'm somewhat torn between Crusader and DH atm. The Invokers set's way of gearing looks like it'll be easier to gear up with lack of focus on crit stats. Then again, the DH shadow set is one I've been looking forward to for a while now. Decisions, decisions.Mugsy15 Dec 9
Dec 7 Legacy of Nightmare set oh they're gonna be fun if this is an indication of what they can do... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6YZ--5KuZY&feature=youtu.beMugsy6 Dec 7
Dec 6, 2015 SC Monk nerfed again Monk •Fists of Thunder •Static Charge •Splash damage reduced from 50% to 30% (12/1)YDFWM16 Dec 6, 2015
Dec 3, 2015 My characters were missing in ptr realm 4 hours ago, I was lag in Diablo 2.4PTR realm. I was disconnected several times. When i log out and tried to relog, i found my characters in S5 were dispeared in PTR realm. I don't know what happened. Can anyone help me?Super51 Dec 3, 2015
Dec 3, 2015 I'm going back to a simpler time... PS3 version of ROS is $30 during the current black friday sales... and it's stuck in patch 2.0.6 where there are no legendary gems (so sockets aren't an issue) and M6 sentries still autofired. Given that I have $66 of PSN credit and don't have a PS4, I think I'm gonna get me ROS on PS3 for some old school DH fun during patch Tuesdays - lolMugsy9 Dec 3, 2015
Dec 2, 2015 For this who want that 7th stash tab... Here's the requirements... https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/3tskxr/ptr_24s5_season_journey_accumulated_information/ Copy and paste below: One additional stash tab is rewarded for Conquerer, which is the 8th step of the journey. Chapter I: complete 5 bounties finish 1 nephalem rift socket 1 gem Blacksmith/jeweler/mystic to lvl 5 Kill skeleton king + Maghda Reach lvl 35 Reward: none Chapter II Craft an item at the Blacksmith Complete a Nephalem Rift on Hard or higher Fully equip one follower Blacksmith/jeweler/mystic to lvl 10 Find the Cube Reach lvl 60 Kill Ghom and Izual on lvl 60 or higher on Hard or higher Reward: none Chapter III: Transmog an item craft a gem of imperial or greater quality Blacksmith/jeweler/mystic to lvl 12 reach lvl 70 (rewards the first two pieces of the set) Spend blood shards at kadala Kill Queen Aranae and Urzael at lvl 70 on master or higher Reward: none Chapter IV: Replace a Property on an item with encahnting at the mystic Slay all Keywardens at level 70 on Torment I or higher Slay Zoltun Kulle at level 70 on Torment II or higher (rewards another two pieces of your set) Slay Siegebreaker Assault Beast at level 70 on Torment IV or higher Reach Greater Rift Level 20 Solo (rewards the rest of your set) Complete any Set Dungeon Equip all Inventory Slots with Legendary items that have a minimum required level of 70. Reward: Portrait Frame, Pet Slayer Complete the first 3 uber encounters on Torment 1 or higher Reach GR25 solo Kill Rakanoth & Adria on Torment 6 or higher Finish a rift within 7 mins level a legendary gem to 25 fully equip a follower with level 70 legendaries Rewards: Portrait Frame Champion Master a set dungeon Kill soul of evil (diablo uber) in T6 or higher Reach GR30 solo Kill Cydaea + Butcher in T7 or higher Finish a T7 rift in 6 minutes Level 3 gems to level 30 Reward: Portrait Frame Destroyer Reach GR40 solo Finish a T8 rift in 5 minutes Kill Azmodan and Belial in T9 or higher Level 3 gems to level 40 Complete 1 conquest Reward: Portrait Frame Conquerer Kill Diablo & Greed on T10 Reach GR50 Solo Finish T9 rift in 4 minutes Level 3 gems to level 50 Complete 2 Conquests Reward: Portrait Frame AND AN ADDITIONAL STASH TAB S5 Conquests: Clear Act I-V Campaign in an hour Achieve a 50mil gold streak (cannot be completed in The Vault and in Not the Cow Level) Clear GR45 no set items (upgraded from no "class" sets last season) Master 8 set dungeons Clear GR55 with 6 different class sets I think the first two conquests will be the ones I stand a chance of achieving if I roll a DH (since I have a better knowledge of that class). I was hoping to get some more Crusader time in S5 but don't think I know Crusader well enough to get the tab. Don't have enough storage space to rebirth more than character... nor do I have the time to play more than one character. I'm really hating this decision by the devs... getting a stash tab should open up the game but instead you have to go backwards, limit your variety and do something frustating to do it.Mugsy17 Dec 2, 2015
Nov 30, 2015 Been gone for months what's going on? Hey all been gone for months and might still take an even longer break...too busy playing Witcher 3 (very big game) right the moment. But like to ask about what's happening since I haven't updated my game for awhile. Ever since the last major update on Tal Rasha set I have stopped playing. Well usually D3 is the game you can easily take a big break and come back when you feel like it. But is it worth coming back or just wait for the next big update when everything improves. I've heard there is a cube coming...but too confusing on how it suppose to work. But still sound like more RNG on RNG. I think the reason I stop playing was that the grinding for levelling up legendary gems just became too much for me. I mean trying to get your gems to above level 30 was just too hard to my characters...I was just too weak to get past lvl 30. Even if I had Wiz with full firebirds set and getting the firebirds DoT I still couldn't beat the timer in killing the rift guardian in time. And this is one of the things I hate about this game is that I might find good gear but still feel too weak to do high rifts. So in other words I would have to grind another 200 paragon levels just to get into the level 30's of G-rifts. But also my hands and fingers can't handle that amount of mouse clicking for long...too harsh on the fingers. So I'm taking a break for health reasons...but also I'm playing Witcher 3 anyway. But I still like to know what's new or what's good for the future. Is D3 getting better for rewards or is it still RNG on RNG. I have heard more Torment levels are coming which is great news since I could get up to T6 on my Wizards but when doing greater rifts I was just too weak...so T7 might to wonders for me. But I start playing again until this is patched or when things improve greatly. I'm still only on paragon 456 but I do feel waaaaaay behind most people as I've seen people hit 1000...geez. I might have to get Gem of Ease and then rank it to level 25 and then get all my low level characters to 70. But it also might help with gaining paragon levels.MaskedReaper28 Nov 30, 2015
Nov 30, 2015 any clans hiring? as title says it allxLostsoulsx3 Nov 30, 2015
Nov 29, 2015 Recruiting for Season 4 NZT is recruiting for Season 4. We are Limitless in how far we can go. Working with Juice, DNA & Sos, this will be a joint venture. My real life business is multimedia and social change. I'm looking for good hearted people to help me run my clan while Im offline for work. My clan is about enjoying D3 and networking good hearted people. If your interested in joining or just wanna say gidday, be sure to reply to my thread. Streaming live atm from Mossman Creative Studios in Sydney with support from Nova FM & The 7pm Project. Kobayashi/Limitless/Saxtris/Mossimo2k Mopstar84.Kobayashi2 Nov 29, 2015
Nov 27, 2015 D3 on Win10 I successfully upgraded to Windows 10 today. No issues so far. If you run NVidia cards just get the latest driver Hope your experience is the same CheersYDFWM44 Nov 27, 2015
Nov 26, 2015 More good news for IK6 HOTA and SS fans Latest Good news for IK6 HOTA and SS fans. Original thread: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/19891879609?page=7#124 ...CC1233 Nov 26, 2015
Nov 26, 2015 Yeah, this was needed... Just so people won't click on the Bandit shrine before everyone gets there... http://i.imgur.com/VVitBO0.jpg :-PMugsy5 Nov 26, 2015
Nov 26, 2015 Send Blizz a message on stash space unlocking There's momentum on this thread RE the stupid requirement to do Conqueror in Seasons to unlock the 7th tab in the stash... http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/19974497763 Go +1 and leave your thoughts for Blizz.Mugsy4 Nov 26, 2015
Nov 24, 2015 Preparing for 2.4 Following the success of my 2.3 post, I've done one for 2.4 also. If I've missed anything, please let me know and I'll update it. https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/3sqhtq/how_to_prepare_for_24/Malendariel18 Nov 24, 2015
Nov 23, 2015 Diablo II Reset Ladder Tomorrow HELLO!! Diablo II is resetting their ladder. Consider Playing Us East LOD Hardcore. Clan KaoS can Help you Gear + climb. Register and check back at: xClanKaoSx.co.nrNaixz0 Nov 23, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 Planning for 2.4... and beyond... After all that I've read, here are my thoughts on planning for 2.4 (if you're a NS player)... - Many revised legendary items now come with quite significant +skill damage (similar to the damage boost seen in 2.3 from items like Suwong Diviner or Scrimshaw). If you're holding onto some of these items for reforging, get a 2.4 drop instead. If the item is ancient, it could be good to use with the new Legacy of Nightmares set until you get a new ancient roll. - Level up secondary legendary gems for augmentation... don't waste time on gems with a rank 50 cap. - Keep a decent amount of materials for upgrading rares in 2.4... gets you a BIS ancient weapon sooner. - Stash tabs: yes that controversial topic - it currently looks like seasons will be the only way to unlock more stash tabs. If this is so, I personally will doing seasons to unlock the tabs. Why? Well, most of you here know my need for more space but I personally foresee an expansion pack on the way. If one does arrive, it'll likely mean most of our current gear will become redundant. As someone who doesn't like to see his efforts become redundant, I'll be focusing on obtaining things that will carry it's value through to an xpac. I'll get what ever sets and gear comes my way. It'll make good crafting mats anyway. But here's hoping that a NS means to unlock stash tabs becomes available... I'm really not keen on playing seasons due to the high time commitment required. At least in NS, I'm set up and can leverage off that. Well, those are my thoughts.Mugsy25 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 Need help with season journey I need to finish Guardian of Sanctuary objective which is finishing a Torment X rift within 3 minutes Add me if you can helpJasonMcC0 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 Maintenance Tuesday 17/11/15 *Complete* Greetings all, We will be having scheduled server maintenance week. Even with the ANZ server we have to keep the same US server maintenance times, this is to enable us to still be linked to the US so we can still play with each other. On Tuesday (17/11/15) we will be having server maintenance. Which is expected to last 4 hours total, this is done to maintain the servers and do any general fixes etc. Server down will start at 7:00am PDT which is: Australia & New Zealand times: Tuesday 17/11/15 11:00pm - 3:00am Perth 12:30pm - 4:30am Darwin 1:00am - 5:00am Brisbane 1:30am - 5:30am Adelaide 2:00am - 6:00am Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra 4:00am - 8:00am New Zealand Additional time zones can be found here: http://everytimezone.com/ Note that this maintenance will go for 4 hours, till 11:00am PDT (Barring any unforeseen issues that may extend maintenance) Also remember that blizzard does this while there is the least amount of connected players on the US servers, while it is unfortunate that it falls in a good play time for ANZ it has to be done. From the service status forums: ... ________________________________________________ Twitter: @Narull | ANZ MVP There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Olde English'Narull8 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 15, 2015 Extra! Extra! Read all about it! (Barb News) For those leapquake fans amongst us... Post by CC123: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/19877177621 Reply by John Yang: https://twitter.com/_JohnYang/status/665003971589771264 All I can say is well done CC123! YOU ROCK! (in a seismic kinda way)Mugsy5 Nov 15, 2015
Nov 15, 2015 Aussie player experiencing high ping (ms) PTR Hey guys, Just wondering if any other Aus/NZ players are getting high ping on the PTR? It's barely playable, I hover around 295-400 ms currently.LOMOtil2 Nov 15, 2015
Nov 14, 2015 Legion Digital Deluxe no Wings In D3 So, ya. I the WoW forums they say go here. I got the Legion Digital Deluxe, but no Wings in D3 I did get the Banner though. Anyone know why??Morbane1 Nov 14, 2015
Nov 13, 2015 keep getting timed out logging into ptr? hi all anyone has this issue, i get timed out at the 3 green ticks part and even if i get past that then i get timed out , trying for 1hr gona give it a break. live in sydney , may be a ANZ issue hopefully something gets fixed soon before the legendary drop rate happensbloggs1231 Nov 13, 2015
Nov 12, 2015 And here comes the nerfs... Just looked at the datamined Monk skill changes and as one would expect, nerfs to the Static Charge Monk and Healing Monk set ups have appeared: - Static Charges are no longer procced by everyone... just the monk who applied the SC. So the build isn't dead... just not super OP in groups where you can have 3x zdps classes and hit rank 1. - all the skills that boost life regen have had their bonus life regen reduced from 30% to 7%. Yeah, I reckon the build is dead... everyone's back to healing themselves. Lets see what the next new broken build is!Mugsy14 Nov 12, 2015
Nov 11, 2015 My Thoughts 2.4 Hi Guys just break down the announcements And putting my Thoughts behind them. 1.New Feature - Set Dungeons - After reading this i feel that it's not a bad Idea maybe more of something to do for the fans of cosmetics or if just bored. Will be interested to see how this well used in the future as there are possibilities here. 2. Revamped Sets a) •Barbarian - Might of the Earth •2p: Reduce the cooldown of Earthquake, Avalanche, Leap, and Ground Stomp by 1 second for every 40 Fury you spend with an attack •4p: Leap causes an Earthquake when you land; Additionally, Leap gains the effect of the Iron Impact rune and its duration is doubled •6p: Increases the damage of Earthquake, Avalanche, Leap, Ground Stomp, and Ancient Spear by 800% Answer- The positive here is 800% but will this be enough? I,m on the fence with tis was hoping for more I guess. Will there be some more items to help boost this into if not a Tier 1 build maybe a fun build I feel with CC gone we would be looking at fire. Maybe Boulder toss with some new items Skular's Salvation, Ring of Might, Blade of the Tribes B)•Crusader - Thorns of the Invoker •2p: Your Thorns damage now hits all enemies in a 15 yard radius around you. Each time you hit an enemy with Punish, Slash, or block an attack your Thorns is increased by 50% for 2 seconds •4p: You take 50% less damage for 8 seconds after casting Bombardment •6p: The attack speed of Punish and Slash is increased by 50% and deal 600% of your Thorns damage to the first enemy hit Answer- I Feel that the crusader has had or has got a lot of love coming in this Patch .As for this set I see no great movements in its use and it being over shadowed by others. I,m not a sader so might be missing something. C)- Crusader - Armor of Akkhan Set redesigned: •2p: Reduce the cost of all abilities by 50% while Akarat's Champion is active (was 4p) •4p: Reduce the cooldown of Akarat's Champion by 50% (was 6p) •6p: While Akarat's Champion is active, your damage is increased by 450%. Answer- I’m very Happy with the changes here I feel it will be used within new builds and maybe some reborn oldie Goldie’s. D) •Demon Hunter - Shadow's Mantle •2p: While Equipped with a melee weapon, all damage is increased by 1000% •4p: Shadow Power gains the effect of every rune and lasts forever •6p: Impale deals an additional 40,000% weapon damage to the first enemy hit. Answer- Love it Ninja here I come looks well balanced. E) Demon Hunter •Embodiment of the Marauder Set redesigned: •2p: Unchanged •4p: Sentries deal 200% increased damage and cast Elemental Arrow, Chakram, Impale, Multishot, and Cluster Arrow when you do •6p: Your primary skills, Elemental Arrow, Chakram, Impale, Multishot, Cluster Arrow, Companions, and Vengeance deal 400% increased damage for every active sentry (was 100%) Answer- Nope I do not feel that there is enough Dps here so we get 400% for each Sentry but this doesn’t effect sentry’s? Please This is the one set in Dh that I love I want to play but it just doesn’t seem to get there anymore and I feel is still not going to be there. F) •Monk - Monkey King's Garb •2p: Your damage taken is reduced by 5% for each stack of Sweeping Wind you have •4p: Every second Sweeping Wind spawns a decoy next to the last enemy you hit that taunts nearby enemies and then explodes for 500% weapon damage for each stack of Sweeping Wind you have •6p: Lasing Tail Kick, Tempest Rush, and Wave of Light consume a stack of Sweeping Wind to deal 1000% increased damage ANSWER- DEAD and WHY WTF I still miss the Bells Build G) •Witch Doctor - Raiment of the Jade Harvester •2p: When Haunt lands on an enemy already affected by Haunt, it instantly deals 120 seconds worth of Haunt damage •4p: Soul Harvest gains the effect of every rune and has its cooldown reduced by 1 second every time you cast Haunt or Locust Swarm •6p: Soul Harvest consumes your damage over time effect on enemies, instantly dealing 300 seconds worth of remaining damage ANSWER- honestly I have no answer I don’t play WH much Ideas? H) •Wizard - Firebird's Finery •2p: When you die, a meteor falls from the sky and revives you. This effect has a 60 second cooldown •4p: Dealing Fire damage causes the enemy to take the same amount of damage over 3 seconds, stacking up to 3000% weapon damage as Fire per second. After reaching 3000% damage per second, the enemy will burn until they die •6p: Your damage is increased by 100% for each enemy that is burning. Elites that are burning increase your damage by 1500% ANSWER- Love it well balanced and will be great to use again 3. Note Worthy items Barb- •Barb Bracers: Skular's Salvation •Barb Ring: Ring of Might •Any class: Shoulders - While channeling Whirlwind, Rapid Fire, Strafe, Tempest Rush, Firebats, Arcane Torrent, Disintegrate, or Ray of Frost, you deal 20-25% increased damage and take 25% reduced damage •Redesigned Barb Polearm: Standoff - Furious Charge deals increased damage equal to 200-250% of your bonus movement speed ANSWER- Charge Barby Back Oh ya baby DH- •DH Ring: Elusive Ring - Gain 60% damage reduction for 8 seconds after using Smoke Screen, Shadow Power, or Vault •DH Dagger: Lord Greenstone's Fan - Every second gain ~250% increased damage for your next Fan of Knives. Stacks up to 30 times Wiz- •Wiz Belt: The Shame of Delsere - Your Signature Spells attack 50% faster and restore 9-12 Arcane Power •Wiz 1h Sword: The Twisted Sword - Energy Twister damage is increased by ~75% for each Energy Twister you have out. SADER – •New Crusader Weapon: Akarat's Champion gains the effects of the Prophet and Embodiment of Power runes UI + QoL Changes And Zones and 175 new Bounties Just Bring in THUD we all love it, New zones Pfft new Bounties Good news. Changes to seasons- Big Thumbs up here STASH SPACE oh Ya BABY. You should Cap PARAGON in SEASONS to 1000 •Kanai's Cube: Augment Item NICE Solo Scaling EXP Nice but concerned about the game becoming stale for lack of EXP. Also Concerned on The Massacre XP bonuses will not be active in Rifts and Greater Rifts as Peeps are focused on bounties not EXP when doing this I would Change this to only active in Rifts.Waycooloz11 Nov 11, 2015
Nov 10, 2015 So we have new ring set powers... Legacy of Nightmares: http://i.imgur.com/1CdKQWsh.jpg Addendum: damage bonus is 800% per ancient item: https://twitter.com/candlesan/status/663018639918940160 Thoughts: Seems they're trying to encourage the use of non 6pc set configurations. 75% isn't going to compete with FnR's effectively 125% of extra damage, but will be a nice damage buff to help bridge T1 and T10 faster. I suppose damage mitigation isn't as crucial during these difficulties either and the link to ancient items for damage mitigation will make gearing an almost legendaries only build in end game viable. My only issue is the use of two rings to get the buffs... rings are usually the more interesting legendary effects and we're blocked from being able to use them yet again. Things like Tall mans or Short mans are still useless. Endless Walk: http://i.imgur.com/5ldlogM.jpg Thoughts: could be the GR pushing set with current meta of skipping elites... the damage mitigation will be useful. 100% damage increase is short of FnR but the damage mitigation could be worth it. Two issues I see: 1. Builds that move like strafe Nats or WW barbs are kinda pointless with this set. 2. When standing still and using channeling spells, you don't get the damage mitigation and channeling spells is what needs the damage mitigation the most. Will have to see what the community comes up with. The 6pc set changes are looking healthy with Firebirds possibly being super OP. All up on DiabloFans of course.Mugsy15 Nov 10, 2015
Nov 10, 2015 Action Powers! OK - i finally got around to reading the upcoming patch notes Having played D3 on the console - i have to say I am actually excited to see the introduction of these bonus buffs into the PC game... might encourage a bit more of the old "kill/crush everything" approach that I love as opposed to the current meta of "skip single trash/tough elite..." Thoughts?NickBaldyM0 Nov 10, 2015