Aus/NZ General Discussion

Sep 6, 2012 Play with friends they said... So what do i do now? Everyone of my friends has given up on the game, I hate playing online, nothing but botters and lag, don't get me started on the RMAH. Haven't logged into the game in a fair while, uninstalled it after i logged in and saw what 1.0.4 did, had an urge to play again, came on the forums and checked my friends lists, no one's signed on in ages. Guess it's staying uninstalled. Great Job Blizzard, you killed my inner child. Does anyone there actually realize australia is in a different country and not a state in the USA? I mean really... the innnnternett... is overseas now. We need a server here too...one day, stopped wow 3 years ago due to fed up with server, gave it a decent effort hung around for a year or 2. Was wishful thinking with this. Been fun all, see you at D4.reaperpriest6 Sep 6, 2012
Sep 6, 2012 DH gear giveaway! Hey there guys. You guys may or may not know me from another giveaway/bosshelp thread here, but i'm back for some more giveaways. One of my stash tabs is full of DH gear for lower level DHs (i.e. stuck in Act 1 Inferno and anywhere before that). If anyone wants it, hit me up and it's yours. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9sFJIQGowo&MrDinorawr10 Sep 6, 2012
Sep 6, 2012 Izual drop it already So i've killed Izual 7 times already and he still hasn't dropped the staff of herding plans. How many times did it take you to find the plans?Keefy34 Sep 6, 2012
Sep 6, 2012 What are the chances...? I have been mainly farming Inferno Act I and worked my way through to Act III the other night. In that time I have found 3 different blacksmith recipes and one Jeweller recipe. Thing is, Ive found the same 3 smith recipes twice over! one of them 3 times, and I've now found the same jewellers recipe for a second time (star ruby)... One of the achievements says there are up to 100 recipes for the blacksmith, and 10 for the jeweller.... SO, either I just achieved a statistical impossibility OR theres something going on that I'm a-missin'. My questions to the many learned D3 scholars out there in the ether are.... 1. What are the chances of recipes dropping? 2. What are the chances of getting the same 3 smith recipes twice, and up to three times as has happened with one of those recipes? (from the supposed total of 100+) 3. What are the chances of smith recipes dropping over jewellers recipes? (From my drop rates it looks like about 4:1 smith to jeweller) 4. Can jeweller recipes drop in Act I? I found no jewllers recipes until Act II, but then found the same recipe twice. However, I found 6/7 smith recipes while farming Act I (same 3 twice) 5. Do certain recipes drop within certain Acts (or have an increased chance of doing so in a fashion similar to ilvl drops)? 6. Do I just have the worst luck in all of ANZ for finding recipes? 7. What am I missing? cos, I can do the maths to work out the actual probabilities if I know the sample size, but that isnt really what I'm askin :) 8. Anyone wanna swap recipes for some barb gear :)? I seem to have spares.... Just wondering if anyone knows as I haven't seen anything posted on the drop rates / frequency of such items.Jarakem11 Sep 6, 2012
Sep 6, 2012 Would you reroll your chars for local server? There are so many posts asking for a local based server and it was clearly a good call when Diablo 3 came out. But how many would reroll their chars on a local server and how many would restart of tose who have given up in frustration? For my part I will definitely not reroll but rather finish what I want to achieve in the current set-up and then move on to a different game. There would need to be substantial changes to the game to entice me to give Diablo 3 another thought after that. So, where are all those who would drop their current chars and restart on a local server? And where are those posters who claim that they are not currently playing but would do so if a local server were available?Asmodeus8 Sep 6, 2012
Sep 6, 2012 Need Monk advice So, firstly, I could use some advice on my Monk for equipment. It's a cold-resist Monk which can be seen from my profile. I think that my armour's a little low. Unbuffed, it's only 4700. I've seen some with over 6000 unbuffed, and I have no idea where all that armour is coming from. I've got some decent life on Hit on my normal equipment, but I'm kinda liking this weapon http://www.flickr.com/photos/86606780@N05/7935338216 over the axe. I'm pretty settled with the build on my profile as well. Any advice would be very much appreciated. I'm facetanking everything in Act 1 because i'm farming gold right now. Usually, my skill build when I farm act 3 is the following. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#bYgXSh!aUX!ZcYbcaWardPoint2 Sep 6, 2012
Sep 6, 2012 Further information required We can see from the feedback in many threads here in our forum, that in some cases, latency has increased, which is the complete opposite of what we want our players to experience in Sanctuary. Please bear in mind that some of the issues you may be experiencing are not necessarily specific to this region. I had previously posted that we are working our absolute hardest to address these concerns as soon as possible and nothing has changed in this regard. In the interest of identifying trends, such as routing issues, I would ask that those who are affected by high latency could provide the following details: Region in Aus/NZ: ISP Name: Connection Type: i.e (ADSL) Latency Range in game: Average Latency: If we could keep this thread clear and precise then this would help collating the information. Also I want to say thank you for being patient as we work to improve latency for Aus/NZ players.Arcagnion622 Sep 6, 2012
Sep 6, 2012 Gibbering Gemstone Fell ingame - GIVEAWAY just msg me ingame its free anyway for pickupHi55 Sep 6, 2012
Sep 6, 2012 IDENTICAL ITEM http://i.imgur.com/pX7oA.png WTF on AH They both have identical stats tooiNfaMOuS4 Sep 6, 2012
Sep 6, 2012 Inferno Act 1 Drop Stats Hey guys, you all probably think from the title this will be another rage thread about the drops but this is not the case. It is as simple as the title says, just some basic stats on the drops i recieved while farming on a certain quest in A1. I start the Cursed Hold quest from beginning and then TP to a bunch of other locations to get the 5 stack of NV then actually begin the quest. This gets my MF fractionally over 300% which I think is alright to get some good loots. Anyway I run the entire quest clearing it completely, this includes all weapon racks, barrels chests etc. Here is a basic list of the rare(yellow) items I have recieved from doing this process 5 times. I just vendored all blue items. Run 1, Legendaries=0, 63's=0, 62's=2 (none worth selling), 61's=7 (2 worth selling), 60's=6(none worth selling), Sub 60= 13 (none worth selling) with an overall total of 28 rares Run2, Legendaries=0, 63's=1(none worth selling), 62's=5 (2 worth selling), 61's=7(1 worth selling), 60's=0, Sub 60=18 (none worth selling), Total of 31 Run 3, Legendaries=0, 63's=0, 62's=3 (none worth selling), 61's=2 (1 worth selling), 60's=4 (none worth selling), Sub 60=9 (none worth selling), Total of 18 Run 4, Legendaries=0, 63's=0, 62's=2 (none worth selling), 61's=7 (1 worth selling), 60's=4 (none worth selling), Sub 60=9 (none worth selling), Total of 22 Run 5. Legendaries=0, 63's=0, 62's=2 (none worth selling), 61's=7 (none worth selling), 60's=5 (none worth selling), Sub 60=13 (none worth selling), Total of 27 Un fortunately I forget to write down the amount of gold at the start and end of each clearing so i don't have any stats on that. Takes me little over 40 mins to do a run like this. If you have any real stats like these from other Acts please post them up, would like to see how other acts go.Sugukagi1 Sep 6, 2012
Sep 6, 2012 Latency Issue - Please Add More Servers I am playing in Indonesia, so i suppose i'm not posting at the wrong place :X I use 3mbps internet connection provided by Firstmedia aka Fastnet by myself which is rated 67% or B at speedtest.net in my country. On my torrents i could get up to 330 KBps on download. It might be pretty low for you guys but it's one of the top-end internet connection available here :S And as the title suggests, i am having latency issue. At best my latency sits around 250+ ms. At worst i see red bars, lag spikes, and rubber bandings. On top of it i roll DH as my main class which is hard mode :S For you who never experienced 250+ lantecy with DH it's like : - You will never dodge belial's punches if you do not use smokescreen. - You will never able to chain preparation + smokescreen on several monsters' attack intervals. I even go as far as macroing with my Razer mouse and it does not work. I wanted to play the game so bad and the only reason why i can't play leisurely is because of latency issue. I also don't want to roll barb just because latency issue or just because barb being the most OP class right now. I have tested playing on Asia region and all i see is green latency. The worst latency i've ever had while playing on Asia region is 180 ms which i never had while playing on America region. Despite of this - i enjoyed the game a lot. I made harsh comments on the forums because i care about this game. I've played Diablo 2 for 11 years, and the last time i've played Diablo 2 is January this year. So my sole request is - please add more servers. I know servers are not cheap but why only Australia, NZ, and Oceania have the least service of all regions? Everyone without super fast internet connection seems to have the same problem as me. We have bought the game just as those on another regions. We have tolerated your policies which is no RMAH outside home region, so every player who want to use RMAH for whatever purpose have to stick with their home region. On top of everything we have tolerated your maintenance schedule which is around 5pm~7pm and that's one of the prime time for gaming. TL/DR - I have B internet connection in my country, and i use it all by myself. - At best my latency sits at 250+ ms, at worst i see red bars, lagspikes, and rubberbandings. - Played at Asia region and the worst latency i've ever had is 180 ms. - Why only Australia, NZ, and Oceania have the least service of all regions? Everyone seems to have the same issue as me. - Please add more servers. Thank you.Hauw6 Sep 6, 2012
Sep 5, 2012 Major lag in last two days... Hi all, I live in Brisbane and have been noticing atrocious lag in the last couple of days. When 1.04 hit (and prior to it), I was sitting on 188-199 ping with no lag spikes (although rubberbanding still occured). However, I am getting ping into the 500's and it is game breaking. It's not an ISP issue as all my other online games are fine (namely Dota 2)...what is happening? CheersKleenexxx10 Sep 5, 2012
Sep 5, 2012 lagging? Jesus its been lagging like something fierce in the late afternoons/evenings the past four or more days?? Never in the morning though.BlackMarket8 Sep 5, 2012
Sep 5, 2012 godly DH glove 3 hrs left on the AH !!! heyy ppl i found this glove earlier http://imgur.com/67fJq stats: 315 armour 229 dex 69 vit 34 physical resist 58 all resist 25 crit dmg 9.5 crit chance current bid is 50mill on the AH GL!! ^^Valkyrie19 Sep 5, 2012
Sep 5, 2012 ISP advice Alright, so I'm planning to switch ISPs. I currently live in Melbourne, Victoria, and I'm wondering what company I can switch to. Apparently, there are fewer lag threads, which I suppose is a good thing, but I'm wondering what ISP that the people who are NOT lagging are using. I'm currently with Dodo, and it's the suck. I can barely load D3 guides on youtube as it is, but I also want an ISP that gives me a tolerable connection (200-300 latency is fine) on D3. I've also run a visual route thingy, and the main jump in the latency is from Telstra's international network that apparently runs from Sydney NSW to Hong Kong, so I'm a little wary of Telstra. I would like some advice please. Many thanks :)WardPoint12 Sep 5, 2012
Sep 5, 2012 Hardcore Inferno Witch Doctor & Barb Act 3 Hey guys come check out my stream. Me and a barb are progressing through hardcore inferno act 3 - going to Diablo today!. www.twitch.tv/simlims see you there :)Simlim0 Sep 5, 2012
Sep 5, 2012 Qonvicts old Wizard gear for sale Hey guys,just upgraded my wizard and have for sale my old gears. Which if you don't know,they are top tier. If interested to see what i have add me on D3 qonvict#1289 P.S Check my wizard now and give some feedbackqonvict8 Sep 5, 2012
Sep 5, 2012 Auction House Bots http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5GFcYjkGBk is anyone actually using this type of thing to make gold just run it all night and reep the rewards in the morning? seems to be the way diablo 3 is going sadly like diablo 2 with bots like this to break the economy and disadvantage most playersBeauski1 Sep 5, 2012
Sep 5, 2012 sick of getting roflpwnt in hell? free to a DH online now add me enjoy http://imgur.com/Uqdycb0untypure12 Sep 5, 2012
Sep 5, 2012 Auction House Maintenance 04/09/12 *Complete* Hi All, My bad for the late notice, blizz posted this on the login server last week so I didn't post it, but it occured to me today that a lot of Aussies have the wrong client and hence don't get the login message so I'm posting a quick note about this. No major maintenance this week the game servers will be online and playable, just the Gold and real-money Auction House will be going offline for an hour starting at 5:00am PDT: Australia & New Zealand times/dates: Tuesday 04/09/12 8:00pm - 9:00pm Perth 9:30pm - 10:30pm Adelaide, Darwin 10:00pm - 11:00pm Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra 12:00am - 1:00am New Zealand Remember that blizzard does this while there is the least amount of connected players on the servers, while it is unfortunate that it falls in a good play time for us it has to be done. Taken from the Breaking News section: We will be performing maintenance on the gold and real-money auction hour on Tuesday, September 4, starting at 5:00am. PDT. We anticipate that downtime will be minimal, and that the auction house service will be available by approximately 6:00am. PDT. ________________________________________________ @Narull - ANZ Diablo III MVP http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4038704716 - The Most Valuable Poster program info There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Old English'Narull14 Sep 5, 2012
Sep 4, 2012 Should I sacrific 19K Effective Health for MD Hi All I am thinking up buying a new amulet with similar DPS stats but no AR and Life% in order to increase MF. I just can't seem to make the call. The whole MF thing bugs me in some way so I would like some thoughts on the issue. Cheers, TRJStrjs3 Sep 4, 2012
Sep 4, 2012 WTS Bunch of items ISO of offers for any of these. Selling Seperately Firewalkers C/O 1.7m @ KushBot from JSP http://i.imgur.com/Mc2iV.jpgCypherical1 Sep 4, 2012
Sep 4, 2012 Need Farming Partner! For Inferno Hey, im farming act 2 and parts of act 3 and im getting bored doing it over and over again alone..... was wondering if there was anyone out the with the same problem, Im looking for an experienced inferno mode player, preferably a Monk/Barb as a tank would work better but im cool with w/e. If anyone is interested please post on this or PM me Infamous#1948 CheersInfamous3 Sep 4, 2012
Sep 4, 2012 Anybody else doing QCS? So the 1st day is done, but I'm just wondering if there are any other grade 12s around the forums that are doing the same.INSANITY1 Sep 4, 2012
Sep 4, 2012 Looking for more people to Co-Op with.. As the title suggests, I'm looking for more people to Co-op with. I'm just entering Inferno now with my monk and I have to say, that it's unimaginably harder than what I had previously thought. Also, thinking about having this thread as a place where you can throw your tag out and meet some new people. Might be nice. Noko#1532. Hope to see some people soon :)NoKo31 Sep 4, 2012
Sep 4, 2012 Can it be so....? While I'm in a posting mood this evening.... I got my first legendary drop since the 1.04 patch a couple of nights ago... Bul'Kathos' Wedding Band, at ilvl 59 - is not too bad - but it got me wondering... 1. Can a legendary item spawn at different ilvls? Or are they fixed? 2. Are legendary item stats fixed? Or are they randomly or semi-randomly generated? 3. Could I get the same legendary item twice (or more) with different stats? 4. Could I get the same legendary item twice (or more) with different ilvls and stats? And on a slightly different tangent.... Bul'Kathos' wedding band has this affix 'Drains life from surrounding enemies' but I cant see that it has any affect on my stats when I click the 'details' button - no increased life steal, life on hit, life per second, or any other such benefit...I also haven't perceived any huge and obvious effect when in battle, but admittedly, I haven't been wearing it long... 5. Does anyone know how this trait works?Jarakem2 Sep 4, 2012
Sep 4, 2012 Moar DH giveaways! Not everything got given away next time. Half the stash tab left and i've filled it up with more stuff i've found. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QynCOEO1zuU&list=UU0vOo5de7LHtStQS52VNoXw&index=1&feature=plcp Tell me whatcha want. Battletag: MrDinorawr#6377MrDinorawr2 Sep 4, 2012
Sep 4, 2012 looking for decent whole act a3 farmers add me if your a decent player looking for other decent player/sApollo5 Sep 4, 2012
Sep 4, 2012 Go0ch's Godly Giveaways Ok so these 30 odd items aren't godly but they're decent and they're also free. All I ask in return is that you like my band's FB page. 1. Take a full desktop screenshot of the page being liked 2. Send the screenshot to b0rn.to.raise.hell@hotmail.com or upload it via postimage/photobucket etc. and post it in the thread 3. Send me an in-game invite Bandpage: http://www.facebook.com/nozebra.music BattleTag: tehgo0ch#6337 I'm aware that I cant stop people from simply unliking the page but i'd greatly appreciate if you didn't as it's hard to make it in the music industry without being popular as well as having a great sound. And if you guys like the music that's a bonus. Here are the miscellaneous items I'm giving away. http://postimage.org/image/xmw51fek9/ http://postimage.org/image/i2oraw4ft/ http://postimage.org/image/trxsvz1q1/ Thanks guys.tEhgo0ch4 Sep 4, 2012
Sep 4, 2012 [Guide] How to reduce latency by 10-40ms. I have read a lot of people complaining about high latency and by all means this is no fix sent from heaven, no this is just a way to reduce your latency by a minimum of 10ms which probably wont be too noticeable but sometimes can be the underlining difference between life and death.Although for a fps game it can be huge. Its 100% free, legit, safe, fast, simple and 100% REVERSIBLE and all of those good juicy words, in short its Interleaving settings which is what its called in NZ / AU. The only side effects from doing this is you will most likely lose 1-4mb of your download speed. Now BEFORE reading on you must make sure you meet all of these prerequisites. 1) You are on a DSL connection which includes adsl and adsl2/2+ and I believe vdsl works too. Wont work on cable but if your on cable your latency is pretty much as low as your going to get. 2) You don't live virtually on edge of your exchange, if you do doing this either wont work or it will make your connection even worse. 3) You have enough bandwidth, go to www.speedtest.net and on ETHERNET press begin test. If its over 9mb or even 12mb I suggest doing this although its your call in the end. Now before we start to notice the difference you need to see your current latency to do so, press the start button or open up the start menu -> Vista / XP users go to Run, Windows 7 just type in the search bar -> and type cmd and press enter, this is short for command prompt. -> copy and paste this in " Ping -t Google.com.au " Without the quotes ( right click in the black box and go paste to paste. ) Press Ctrl+C to stop it but let it run for about 30 seconds. This is what you will see; Pinging Google.com.au [74.125.237.152] with 32 bytes of data: Reply from 74.125.237.152: bytes=32 time=47ms TTL=56 Reply from 74.125.237.152: bytes=32 time=46ms TTL=56 Reply from 74.125.237.152: bytes=32 time=45ms TTL=56 Reply from 74.125.237.152: bytes=32 time=44ms TTL=56 Reply from 74.125.237.152: bytes=32 time=48ms TTL=56 Reply from 74.125.237.152: bytes=32 time=48ms TTL=56 Reply from 74.125.237.152: bytes=32 time=46ms TTL=56 Ping statistics for 74.125.237.152: Packets: Sent = 7, Received = 7, Lost = 0 (0% loss), Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds: Minimum = 44ms, Maximum = 48ms, Average = 46ms The numbers should be consistent, so I recommend Ethernet. mine was done on wireless so it can never be perfect but you get the picture. Now take note of it and compare the differences after. WHAT we are doing, we are Disabling interleaving when its normally 8/10 times Enabled. To do so there are two ways. IINET users don't do this, instead log onto your modem page and change your profile to gamer profile and off thrill seeker which will do exactly the same thing. 1) (Recommended) Call up your ISP and ask them to Disable interleaving on your line. Thats it. 2) If you calling your ISP is annoying then you can (but not always) find the setting on your internet company's webpage and log into your account and do some word hunting for the word Interleaving and disable it. It can take 1-3 days for the changes to take effect. Interesting fact! If everyone in Aus did this then it would be like moving everyone 1000m or 1km closer together. More or less :) Because as a general rule 1ms = 100m so 10ms is 1000m. P.S If its made things worse somehow then simply reverse the step, call your isp and enable interleaving or enable it on your isp's webpage.NewZealand4 Sep 4, 2012
Sep 3, 2012 Guild Wars 2 Anyone here playing guild wars 2? Just got the game last night and looking for people to play with. Im new to this style of game so wanna check out all features like joining a guild, PvP n so onWAZZ0 Sep 3, 2012
Sep 3, 2012 MvP really? No offence but so lame seriously how about you give everyone in AUS/Nz MvP status and a pretty green name for putting up with latency bull!@#$ for so long. The end.qonvict6 Sep 3, 2012
Sep 3, 2012 Logging into Diablo 3 locks out my account Every time I log into Diablo 3 it comes up with an error message saying there has been unusual activity on my account and then locks my blizzard account and I have to reset my password. After resetting my password, if I try to log in to play the game again it does the same thing. Anyone else had this problem ?Haytrd4 Sep 3, 2012
Sep 3, 2012 Staff of Herding Complete :) Yay i finally got the Gibbering Gemstone from Chiltara I found it in Act 3, Quest 5 inside the Caverns of Frost level 2. It has taken hours, at least 6 hours of constantly running that quest and cave over and over. Good luck to all who are trying to get it still. I was starting to think it wasnt really there but it is, its just so rare that it never comes up. keep trying, you will get it! All the other pieces are very easy to get but the Gibbering Gemstone is so annoying. Whimsyshire here I come :)GH05T9 Sep 3, 2012
Sep 3, 2012 Sold item, no money back! I sold an item today, but I have not received money yet. Bill ID is 877789851, it is 17 million gold! Can someone fix it?Juwenxi0 Sep 3, 2012
Sep 3, 2012 Request for another change in Auction House I miss one additional option in the AH. Exactly possible to provide lower prices than the input for the auction, which gave no higher than the original. Many times I see auctions without bidding on the item that interests me but I do not have such a large amount of the purchase. Now I have no way to communicate the information to the seller, I'm interested in but for less. Thanks to people selling items to get information on how much the market valued them toys that issue. Now, for an auction without bidding, it is not known whether the item is too weak or the starting price too high. I think this change is greatly improved by the action AH.LosarturosCJ3 Sep 3, 2012
Sep 3, 2012 Eftpos to Paypal? Have you guys linked an eftpos card to paypal account? Because im having trouble doing it. Anyone help?Pepinos4 Sep 3, 2012
Sep 3, 2012 Anyone change their build? 1.0.4 has been around for around a couple of weeks now. Did anyone other than tank DHs end up changing their skill and/or gear builds because of the patch? Is anyone using the new and improved skills?Hayaku2 Sep 3, 2012
Sep 3, 2012 still rubberbanding alot !! i still get alot rubberbanding when i play my DH vs large packs ! If it's on my end, any way to fix it ?DevIlMayCry3 Sep 3, 2012
Sep 3, 2012 *hugs* the ANZ community & Ideas? *Narull busts in the door to the ANZ community Tavern* So cold...so very cold.... I adventured forth to the long forgotten world of general discussion...oh god why, WHY GOD WHY! *crawls upto the bar and orders a stiff drink* Drinks all around! Seriously though, we may have our lag and connection issues, we may have our bad people at times and problems at others, but I love the ANZ community, all in all even know we are just a small part of the world of Sanctuary I think it is a great place. In other news, while my last competition left me rather broke so I can't hold another for a bit, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of fun things we could do? The vent server is actually getting a lot of common use by certain people(much <3) but would be cool if we could organise something fun for us to all get in to and have a yarn, hell if anyone ever wants to actually play and talk at the same time send me a message! Not just a friend invite!(I got so many I dunno who is who any more I'm sorry!). *Disclaimer: Narull is not always available for play, normally when on his Barb he is playing with a irl friend who has a temper and gets jealous easily(yes it's a she). I dunno about you guys but unless I have either something on as background noise or am talking to someone I get distracted too easily. So any idea's to things we could do to keep the ANZ community a happy fun place? (Please don't say our own server, I can't afford one! =P ) ________________________________________________ @Narull - ANZ Diablo III MVP http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4038704716 - The Most Valuable Poster program info There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Old English'Narull5 Sep 3, 2012
Sep 3, 2012 Help with my wizard Hi guys. I've been playing the game for a while, dropping in and out, but I've finally decided to come back for a bit to knock over some of Inferno. Through public games I've managed to get through act 1 and half of act 2, but I've noticed my gear simply isn't cutting it at all. I constantly find people with 150k DPS and I'm only rocking 20k. Simply put, I don't know how everyone else gets their DPS so high, since it seems at least that our equipment similar. This is my character at the moment: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Xenryon-6965/hero/278392 Can anyone see what gear I should be changing in order to get my DPS up to that level? I have being a burden and only being useful by throwing down Blizzards. Any info would be really appreciated.Xenryon5 Sep 3, 2012
Sep 3, 2012 1 million for The Fowl Lair If you come across it in act2 Desolate Sands, add me, abcdefy#1342, msg me and let me know you have it, invite me, and its yours. 2 hours flipping games is all I can take...abcdefy1 Sep 3, 2012
Sep 3, 2012 Aussie/kiwi help on shield price check plse Cant find anything on either auction houses to make a comparison -1058 armor -164 str -264 int -258 vit -58 res all -empty socket will upload an image as soon as this old fella figures out how to do it cheersEvocablpanic0 Sep 3, 2012
Sep 3, 2012 sick 1 hander for sale http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6490399435 cheersTheDoctar2 Sep 3, 2012
Sep 3, 2012 One Month Hiatus Good afternoon all, I tend to lurk on the forums only searching out any answers to questions i have. Posting if i really feel the need - and i really feel the need. I've come to really love certain aspects of this game. There are parts that i don't like and prefer DIILOD days - but on the whole i find it a really great game. My partner loves it now with the new auto assign attribute system on levels - means she doesn't have to think as much about it. Just enjoys playing. The Monk is hers..... who does a lot better than i did at that lvl btw. Well as you can see i have managed to get into ActII inferno. Struggling to get past there but slowly improving my equipment and character. Did an inordinate amount of ActI farming runs. Some alright gear. Nothing godly though. Well i did find an Ouroboros that i managed to palm off for 25m. That gave me a good start. I have really enjoyed the farming aspect so far. Running a lot of different areas has been fun. Only been doing it with about 200mf with NV stacked. So a long way to go before a Godly character. But I'm happy with that. I have really enjoyed the ride so far. As a casual player it's going to take me a while to get anywhere. One of the problems of being a casual player is not understanding what is great gear that is saleable and what isn't. I've sacrificed all my other games over the last 2 months to play only D3. But it's been worth it....... Unfortunately though RL has raised its head again and demanded i submit to it's cruel subjugation's. At 1730 today i will be whisked away for a month to take the next step in my career. To a completely different island. North. Nuts. Hence my need to post. Share the pain of not being able to login. To prepare myself for my return i have printed off some guides and info to study......ahem look at after my proper study of course..... so that i won't be without any link at all. Narull - will defiantly be having a go at your challenge when i get back and finish inferno. Looks like fun. May all your finds be orange and your DPS high.ClericID0 Sep 3, 2012
Sep 3, 2012 LF players to farm Inferno LF players to farm Inferno, any act, getting bored playing solo. I have a DH with 100k dmg without SS, 185k with SS. I'm usually on most times as I work from home. Lets have some FUN! My tag is: Nikki#6469Nikki12 Sep 3, 2012
Sep 2, 2012 Need Farming Partner! For Inferno Hey, im farming act 2 and parts of act 3 and im getting bored doing it over and over again alone..... was wondering if there was anyone out the with the same problem, Im looking for an experienced inferno mode player, preferably a Monk/Barb as a tank would work better but im cool with w/e. If anyone is interested please post on this or PM me Infamous#1948 CheersInfamous0 Sep 2, 2012
Sep 2, 2012 Disconnection from Client I dont know what is going on... for the past few days i been getting constant disconnects from client it really varies in timing sometimes 2 mins in the game or even 45 mins... any suggestions why its doing this?qbkami7 Sep 2, 2012
Sep 2, 2012 Happy !@#$% Donors Day! Happy Father's Day to all the Aussie Dads! Have an awesome day!Dethra3 Sep 2, 2012
Sep 2, 2012 AH gold-send to stash Is there an easy way to 'send all' gold to stash? As in, i bid on 50 items, they all get outbid. I now have to manually click each 'refunded' gold back to my stash. Every time i try and use AH. Its alot of wasted time and effort. Am i missing something that sends all gold back without clicking on each one?IceEagle1 Sep 2, 2012