Aus/NZ General Discussion

Aug 4, 2012 help with gear for act 3 inferno plz hey all, if someone would have the time to help out would be greatly appreciated. im not sure what im doing wrong but my survivability sucks i have my items, skills and what not in the pics to checkout if anyone has any other gear that is better for sale please let me know http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u491/Benny2020/D3Stats.png http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u491/Benny2020/MyGearD3.png http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u491/Benny2020/D3SkillsRunes.pngBenny3 Aug 4, 2012
Aug 4, 2012 Using the US client Are we (AUS/NZ) able to use the US client? Reading the forums now I am seeing people saying that this Service Update is only an hour.. Where did they get that from and why do they even have a different launcher screen than us? I (and I'm pretty sure a lot of AUS/NZ players) would like to see the same info as the US and not 3 week old out of date/irrelevant info on our launcher screen. I mean our launcher screen info was updated like 2 days ago, but for the 1st time in about 6 weeks The only way for us to know an update is coming is via the Server Status Forum which (although the 31/7 maintenance was posted a few days before) isn't normally updated until after the maintenance has startedShaneo884 Aug 4, 2012
Aug 4, 2012 Game lagging right now? I'm getting lame lag spikes like 600ms 700ms trying to play hc blizzard cmmmooonnnnnneberhard0 Aug 4, 2012
Aug 4, 2012 Legendary/Set Items/Awesome rolled Rares Hi guys, Idea taken from General (lol), just wanted to see what everyone has gotten in all their time spent on D3? Me, I have spent close to 260 - 280 hours on D3 and gotten the following Legendary - 3 all crap and vendored/sold cheaply Set Items - 0 Awesome rolled Rares - 3 to my knowledge Sometimes I still wonder why I play this game. Not to be negative but damn that's a lot of time for so little reward! I only still play this as there are some awesome people around these forums to chat to and to play with, otherwise that's it. Would like to hear how you guys have done so far so lets hear your experiences! =Pkyokei13 Aug 4, 2012
Aug 4, 2012 Best tool to maximize your MF sessions!****** So Apple approved my second app - Magic Goblin. (For those wondering, the first was Profit Goblin, discussed in this thread http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=62946524&f=68&p=421812249#p421812249 ) 'Magic Goblin' basically helps you track your drops so you can know how well you are doing in your MF sessions. Run it a couple of times and hopefully, you'll know whether it's worth it to MF switch before killing blows, determining most efficient routes for your characters and even Acts. Again, it's a free tool for everyone to use. So enjoy! On the iTunes Page: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/magic-goblin-for-diablo-3/id547121615?ls=1&mt=8 And for those that want to check out the previous app, Profit Goblin, here's the link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/profit-goblin-for-diablo-3/id527497315?ls=1&mt=8 Feel free to leave suggestions and comments here! Thanks PS: If you are having trouble finding the app on the App store on your iPhone/iPod, visit www.awkwardnerd.com and click on the iTunes page from there and it will take you to the link. Reason is it was just released today, so while you can find it on the web iTunes store, it may not be searchable on the App store yet so you have to click the link manually.noobithree4 Aug 4, 2012
Aug 3, 2012 golds selling $2 AUD /million hi guyz, i have 30million in my account and selling at $2 AUD per million , if u want to trade with me, add me as friend or reply here, my d3 name is youmadbrah#6468. For that transaction, i accept paypal(verified), direct credit/bank transfer (westpac or commonwealth bank). cheers!YouMadBrah1 Aug 3, 2012
Aug 3, 2012 Act 2 MF Alvis#6948 Monk. Mfing in act 2 inferno, hit me up if you wanna join.Alvis0 Aug 3, 2012
Aug 3, 2012 EPIC FAIL GUY HARD CORE BET ON HOW LONG I LIV Current LvL 1 Monk LvL 1 Just like the hunger games any gifts or gear must be bought with donations all gear i use will be stuff i find no ah lets get this dieing startedEpicFailGuy5 Aug 3, 2012
Aug 3, 2012 Selling Gold NZD2/mil. For some reason my gold thread got closed... Well, you guys know i am legit, Selling gold for 2nzd/mil. Method of payment: ASB or Kiwibank direct credit preferred. However, all major banks accepted. Have 30mil in stock atm. Contact info: jianyeel (Skype)Hiko3 Aug 3, 2012
Aug 3, 2012 Lookin for Inferno act 3 - 4 farming group As above i'm looking for a decent farming group. I currently play as a DH with 43% crit hit and 350% crit damage any takers for a dps in their group send me an invite santino#1142Santino4 Aug 3, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Someone else did nightmare for me??? Hey guys, I logged into diablo III today only to find that my character (level 50) has already completed nightmare difficulty. I was only on act II nightmare. My character is exactly as I left it. What are the possibilities, seriously? Could someone have hacked my account? And even if so, why, and why would I have only the same items etc.chimpmaster3 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 FEARTEC: I want to give you guys gold, but... My giveaway threads keep getting deleted. Yet there's some reported gold-selling posts that are 3-4 days old that are still up? Good stuff Blizzard....LilLostNinja5 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Latency spiking during evening & night time ? Did anyone have this problem ? or is it just my ISP ? I normally played the game whole day, It always fine during day time, but it's going crazy during 6pm-10pm ish. I always get lag spikes, latency jumping around between 180ms to 1000+ ms. Unplayable Anyone having same issue ? p.s i'm using internode by the wayAlizae1 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Devs need to play on 300ms, Hell, etc There is a problem that is not being addressed.wolfie6 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Diablo is a Wimp! 7 Demon Souls? HA! Why is the final battle such a cake walk? Diablo should be one of the hardest, if not THE hardest fight in the game. As it is, that killer affix combo Elite group you met on the way was 10 times harder! Why not put THEM in charge?? This is how it should have gone… Diablo meets the hero, and declares him/herself to have the power of 7 demon lords! (No TERROAR line though) Then, Diablo casts you into the Catacombs from D2, and Diablo BECOMES Andariel, and you have to defeat her. Then you return to the arena, only to be cast into Duriel’s pit, and fight him Then Mephisto, then Belial…you get the idea. Finally, you get to fight Diablo, but wait, he’s afraid of you now, you’ve proven how strong you are, Diablo runs, opening a portal and disappearing. He hides in the Chaos Sanctuary, and you have to open the portals to find him, and you fight Diablo from Diablo 2. FINALLY, after all that, you fight girly Diablo on the Pinnacle of Heaven…and she is the hardest of all. She has the poison nova of Andariel She has the chill charge of Duriel, she can turn ethereal like Mephisto She has the poison explosion of belial She has the death pools of azmodan. She has the electric fire weapon of Diablo NOW YOU DIE! Is all she says…. What a pity that will never happen… You’d think having gone on and on about the soulstone having the souls of all the demon lords, someone at Blizzard would have thought of using all the powers from the past demon lords…? Oh well…at least I can use one of the TWO healing pools while fighting her…with one hand, while watching youtube on the other screen….Yxalitis4 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Download Failed Awhile back I got sick of the patch issues happening all the time and DLed the US client. Mostly it's been fine, just the occasional launch failure on the first try (but 2nd try was always successful). Now however, I get the initialisation message and then a box pops up saying "Failed to download information about the next patch. Check your internet connection." Any ideas? My AV is configured to allow access by battlenet.Dallo12 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Help!? So i bidded on an item 500k and it had 20+ hours left. I started bidding on other items and then noticed that the item i bid on is missing and so is my gold. I cant seem to find that item anywhere on my auctions tab. Bid was at 45k and i was supposed to bid 50k but accidently put in an extra 0 so i know that item is missing and my gold is too.. Anyone?iNfaMOuS5 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 NZ Players Hello I am Michael, im new to Diablo and pc gamming I dont know anyone one playing so add me as a friend and help me out! haha thanks.mmpc899 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Blizzard Launch problem hey i downloaded that update recently it asked me to put my mac password in i did that and now everytime i load diablo 3 the blizzard launch crashes please helpDan4377 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Need help on item decision =D changing wep on wiz to get more CD Option 1 spear 1.2 aps 850 dps 105 int 92% cd opens soc will add another 90% or Option 2 Axe 1.3 aps 724dps 284 int 116 vit 70 base CD 90 on sock trying to find out the difference on the int (180) how much dps it will add to the wep if its more total i may go for it ( not phased about the int i dont die with my wep atm in a3)Hatred1 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 FEARTEC: 5 MILLION GOLD GIVEAWAY JACKPOT!!!!! BLIZZARD DELETED MY OLD THREAD. Yep, that's right, they deleted a giveaway thread. I've sold the gold needed to give away the 3m. Giving everyone another 24 hours to post another guess before I give it away! Sorry about last thread guys, didn't see a deletion coming. You can thank the people whinging about me selling gold! I've made it 5 mil, just to show Blizzard that I'm awesome and they can eat it. CLOSEST 5 PEOPLE KGO 0001->9999 MIDNIGHT TOMORROW CUTOFFFeartec101 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Asia Server??? Is the Asia server up or down? I can't connect however i can still connect to the other 2.JakeMysterio2 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 1, 2012 digital version full access Hi, I just bought a digital version two days ago and I have already received an email said that my payment has successfully processed and my account now has full access to all game features. But I still can not trade with others and can't see stuff that other players dropped. p.s. I havn't download the game, I use my friend's disc to install the game. Thank youAnL4 Aug 1, 2012
Aug 1, 2012 LF fellow gippsland / latrobe valley players! Hey! Just thought it would be interesting to see who's out there playing from my area. Been getting a bit bored farming the same stuff with people I don't know. I'm Shane, 28m, from Traralgon. Finished inferno on Barb, Wiz, Monk & left WD, DH at act 3 n haven't bothered with em for a while. My Barb is 100k+ dps 2hd'er and I'm LF people with MF sets to carry through fast act 1 farms. Pref have 3 others with me in full MF sets (250+ without NV) that don't have to dmg, just loot! My ID is Shampsie#1401Shampsie0 Aug 1, 2012
Aug 1, 2012 looking for monks for act 3 inferno farming hi all im a cm build wizard 28k dps im looking for monks that uses that "vortex" skill and wants to farm act 3 every now and then. you must have decent gear and able to survive act 3 and doesnt mind to die sometimes on hard affixes. please leave your battle tag here if your interested. *we can add other classes in group but important is a monk/vortex to duo with my cm wiz*BinArk4 Aug 1, 2012
Aug 1, 2012 WTB - PLAN FOR AMETHYST FLAWLESS STAR AND PERFECT FLAWLESS STAR for a good price :DKalipso0 Aug 1, 2012
Aug 1, 2012 WTS 168kdps demonhunter set(with ss) I want to sell my demonhunter dps set if anyones interested leave offers (gear isnt your average random crap so srs offers please)HektikCuz1 Aug 1, 2012
Aug 1, 2012 Lack of response Hi guys, I am sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this, but; I got hacked over a week ago and so I sent "hacks@blizzard" an email, I haven't even received a confirmation email or anything. So after 6 days of waiting (after being told that "blizzard is pretty good with that stuff") I decided to open a support ticket asking why I hadn't heard anything and asking for a roll back of my account. This ticket has been open for 5 days now with no response at all. Has anyone got any experience with this? I am really frustrated because I can't even play my account because all progress will be wiped... Thanks.Scatastrophe6 Aug 1, 2012
Aug 1, 2012 Paying 100k for Chiltara spawn 100k for a game with chiltara in it so i can get my gibbering gemstoneLumtar1 Aug 1, 2012
Aug 1, 2012 Inferno Ghom Can anyone give me a hand beating ghom on inferno, I've blazed through inferno like It's nothing but the poison clouds have slowed me up, can anyone give me a hand to beat him? Cheers, Racid.Racidphear8 Aug 1, 2012
Aug 1, 2012 farming and fun but with xfire messenger hi everyone I am playing diablo on EUROPE server. and I am asking if anyone use xfire may add me at: mzdhr and this is my profile: http://www.xfire.com/profile/mzdhr/ now i am playing for farming items in inferno c umzdhr0 Aug 1, 2012
Aug 1, 2012 maintainance time displayed for your timezone Surely it's not that hard to make the maintenance messages display the Australian timezone is it ? I realise Blizz have no idea of customer support and I doubt it will get done, but surely one of the hamsters knows how to change it.GcGrinder2 Aug 1, 2012
Aug 1, 2012 Advice needed on best/cheapest inferno duo Mrs & I have parked a pair of 60s (Monk + DH) at start of act 4 hell. We've contemplated the repair agony of continuing, if only to beat Izzy & upgrade to hell ponies for a laugh. But, with the cheap gear we've found & bought on the AH for just a few 100 thou gold, do we stand a chance in hell of doing anything in inferno? What would the the best & cheapest dynamic duo to tackle some or all of Inferno on a budget? Her DH is very squishy in hell even as I don't think we focused on the right stats, just pumped up DEX/VIT/AR for her as we went along, but recently started adding LR/LoH where possible, which has helped somewhat. We also have a mid-40s wizard pair, though I imagine those are probably not the best combo, being only ranged & even squishier (as we're finding out even in late nightmare!). What gear/life/dps/resists/etc would you also recommend we need from your suggested pair of characters? Remember, budget is the key - we're casual players & don't really like to spend our limited time grinding for gold/gear, and while not averse to using the RMAH, we are also on a RL budget, so pls take that into consideration ;). Much TIA!Nostromo24 Aug 1, 2012
Jul 31, 2012 Servers are down but status showing it's up Wtf? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/statusFreeService2 Jul 31, 2012
Jul 31, 2012 trying to find some people to farm with (DH) Need some friends with a higher MF (to get better gear), rather than randoms that don't care, i have around 273mf (w/nv) atmo and need better gear (more crit/dex/vit gear) to progress (have killed azmodan in coop game), add me if you want another player to tag along. online most nights. always prefer working in groups that are in it for each other rather than themselves. Dion#6160Dion0 Jul 31, 2012
Jul 31, 2012 Why is the server down for maintenance?! this is !@#$. i went on to play at 10pm last night and the server was down and now it is down again tonight wtf!? why is the server down for maintenance again and how long will it be down for!? What time in Australia will the server be back on?GH05T12 Jul 31, 2012
Jul 31, 2012 Another two more hours for maintenance? Pierre2 Jul 31, 2012
Jul 31, 2012 300ms = 3 fps network updates! VS 20 for US 300ms is about 3 network updates per second. 3 fps on the network. Americans get 50ms which is 20 network updates per second. 20 fps on the network. How is this fair? Why does Blizzard do nothing?wolfie4 Jul 31, 2012
Jul 31, 2012 Lets play right now on Asia servers :D Hi guys, anyone want to play on the Asia servers with me while ours are down?? Iv made a monk, currently lvl 11, come join me! I tried joining public games but nobody speaks english and they do weird things :( Im DrFunk#6146 over there gogogogo!DrFunk3 Jul 31, 2012
Jul 31, 2012 1k plus dps weapon hey guys i am asking for a 1k + dps weap for inferno i have a 650 dps weap right now and it is ok but i need a lil more dmge with my lag i am using a monk i have crap all loh and my res's r all around 417 def is about 3k i need loh or somethnig i dunno i cant find anything to help i used aLL my gold buying aN armorDuality9 Jul 31, 2012
Jul 31, 2012 Lag? You can still do it :) Heya, Finished the game last night with a Double Tornado build. What makes this more amazing is it was all done on a Dodo wireless connection, with a ping average of 400 or so, spiking to 1000-1500 most encounters. So don't give up hope just yet, you can do it if you do not have ADSL, it just takes a bit longer, is more frustrating, and costs a bit more on repairs.haja9 Jul 31, 2012
Jul 31, 2012 Error 300008?? Anyone else getting this? I hit play and it authenticates and I get to the menu page, but if I hit resume game it just hangs and I eventually get this error. Bit over all the hassles with this game. It's just issue after issue...Dallo10 Jul 31, 2012
Jul 31, 2012 Leoric's shinbone, anyone need? Hey guys, I'm in the middle of a run, and iI have leoric's shinbone in my game, sitting in Leoric's manor. I already have it from previous runs, but if anyone needs it, you're welcome to add me, join my game and grab it. :) My battletag is MrDinorawr#6377. Keep in mind that I am in fact on a run atm, so pop in, grab it, and pop out as fast as you can. :)MrDinorawr7 Jul 31, 2012
Jul 31, 2012 So Hows that Local Server going that we NEED? Are there any talks about giving aus/nz a localized server? Would like to know I dont see any reason not to, unless your thinking profit to cost ratio The rubber banding we get is unbearable, and a server here is the only thing that would probably fix that If you guys dont have any plans to give us a server, why not?Drekka12 Jul 31, 2012
Jul 31, 2012 Aus/NZ Livestreamers Would like to say hello and also engage in some shameless, mutual promotion of Aussie/NZ streamers! I stream D3 (A2 inferno atm) most nights, but I haven't seen many other streamers from our side of the globe. I'd like to put together a team on Twitch of Aussie/NZ streamers, but I think partner status is required first. Anyway, feel free to use this thread to describe your stream and schedule :) If you're looking into setting up your own stream, I'll do my best to pass on the stuff I've picked up so far. The biggest deal for me was having enough bandwidth to both run the game and stream it, while maintaining reasonable latency to avoid lag spikes. My ISP - Internode - offers a number of connection profiles to users - turns out their low latency setting (for gamers!) was great for lag but bad for streaming. In the end I was able to compromise, and found the 'high speed' setting (not the 'very high speed' I tend to use) gave the best compromise of ping and bandwidth. Software-wise, Xsplit is a great for just about everything. Pretty intuitive to use. By the way, happy to plug the stream of any players who drop by! I'm here: http://www.twitch.tv/jabbathefox Come see me die horribly!RootsGordon2 Jul 31, 2012
Jul 31, 2012 Aus vs NZ Olympics! NZ Blacksticks just beat the AUS "world" champs. Awesome! Anyone else following?IINsecure5 Jul 31, 2012
Jul 31, 2012 Nothing to see here... Nothing to see here...Dethra9 Jul 31, 2012
Jul 31, 2012 BUYYING>ANGELIC WINGS 2NDHAND ACCT LIMITED ED add me battle tag: IVOMITGLITER#6483 im from qld mackay aus my fb is: jtjoms@gmail.comIVOMITGLITER5 Jul 31, 2012
Jul 31, 2012 Help with Wizard build for Inferno Would someone mind giving some help/advice on fine tuning my wizard for inferno? Act 1 was easy enough but Act 2 is really causing me some grief. I just can't seem to stay alive long enough to do any real damage, especially when I come up against Elites. Gear http://i.imgur.com/Xd7sH.jpg Spells/Skills http://i.imgur.com/Te5KQ.jpg I've read a few other threads I could find and I've dropped damage and life in favour of movement speed and life regen but it doesn't seem to have done much. Movement speed however I'm only at 12%. I've tried various other configurations but I just can't seem to stay alive. If anyone can give me some tips, I'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you!Nucleotide9 Jul 31, 2012
Jul 31, 2012 Just made it to inferno..? If u need tips, add me...ive helped so many people get up to ACT 2 without many problem...now their even farming ACT 1 and 2 trying to get good drops..! Ive also even dressed a wizard (thanks no1elec, your a nice guy) yesterday for under 6 million and this is what he achieved... - 700 resist all (after buff) - 30k DPS (after buff) - 17% crit chance - 70% crit damage - 35k HP So depending on your luck and our window shopping at the auction House, ill help your character on your budget and get you through to getting good items and hopefully not give up on the game..! Anyways, see you in game...and happy gaming people..! edit - this is also achieved by me giving away some of my items in the STICKY thread at the top, because ive got much stuff its taking up alot of room...so i might as well help you, plus you will save alot of gold for that dream item you've been eyeing on the AH..!AnonymousOne0 Jul 31, 2012