Aus/NZ General Discussion

Jul 31, 2012 Just made it to inferno..? If u need tips, add me...ive helped so many people get up to ACT 2 without many problem...now their even farming ACT 1 and 2 trying to get good drops..! Ive also even dressed a wizard (thanks no1elec, your a nice guy) yesterday for under 6 million and this is what he achieved... - 700 resist all (after buff) - 30k DPS (after buff) - 17% crit chance - 70% crit damage - 35k HP So depending on your luck and our window shopping at the auction House, ill help your character on your budget and get you through to getting good items and hopefully not give up on the game..! Anyways, see you in game...and happy gaming people..! edit - this is also achieved by me giving away some of my items in the STICKY thread at the top, because ive got much stuff its taking up alot of room...so i might as well help you, plus you will save alot of gold for that dream item you've been eyeing on the AH..!AnonymousOne0 Jul 31, 2012
Jul 31, 2012 hell run anyone wanna join me on a hell run? just killed warden and going till i get bored lvl 52 wizard 18k dps 21k hp dont need help just getting bored playing alone, more fun with others and opening game up to public no one joins anyway post here if you wanna level an alt or whatever with me Edit: just starting act 2. come on someone must have an alt they wanna level. willing to share loot ectLumtar0 Jul 31, 2012
Jul 31, 2012 Donations MF rings?? Hello my fellow aussies Hope you guys watched the womens basketball last night sooo close massive 3 pointer to make it go into overtime but big upset in the end. Anyway back on topic just wondering if anyones got any good MF rings they dont mind giving away as i spend my timing giving the team a boost in MF i die heaps so i cant afford to buy any 14+ or higher MF rings :( Thankx for support Ps ill comment battle tag or you can and ill add you I have forgotten mine :(DaHo2 Jul 31, 2012
Jul 30, 2012 Wizard Act 3 advise Hi guys, Recently I survived act 2 and are now in act 3. I am getting owned by the elites. And I have no chance on defeating ghom. I resented to public games to get over him but even after him I have troubles getting further. Quick rundown: Venom hydra Blizzard Stark Winter Force weapon Teleport fracture Force armor Piercing orb Cold blood Glass canon Galvanizing ward for the life per sec Dps 40k buffed 40k health 450 all res No LoH Crit I think is around 15. Crit damage 170% I am at work so I can't check for sure. Any advise? Tips. Build suggestions? Or back to farming Zultan with high MF?Smartdrive8 Jul 30, 2012
Jul 30, 2012 is this the real site or some scam site heres my ticket to bliz its come to my attention u lot dont care about all the scam emails i get i dont even know if their real or not any more strange phone calls ETC and that i have to re-install game, u lot are an epic failer and use can get !@#$ed delete my account but i want my money back. all use done is scam me and millions ov others use are criminals and should be locked up. And my biggest gripe is one of your workers rang me asking wierd stuff that made me lock bank accounts that cost me a small fortune so thanks blizzard u can get %^-*edTHAGOD4 Jul 30, 2012
Jul 30, 2012 Donate/Sell me Design: Perfect star Topaz? Hello guys, i am Ken. Add me ken#6585 Anyone willing to donate or sell it cheap for me please?FreeService0 Jul 30, 2012
Jul 30, 2012 ---DrFunk Shop--- Crafts, Gems +PowerLVLing! STATUS : ONLINE :D (as of 7:51pm Monday Melbourne time!) Gday all! DrFunk#6164 Going to be adding more gems and crafts to these lists continuously~ Selling the following: ... ... ... ... If you were happy with a service, and you can spare the time, please leave a comment below. Thanx! DrFunk#6146DrFunk3 Jul 30, 2012
Jul 30, 2012 Servers performance worse now than ever I am rubber banding every single champion pack. it has cost me at least 10 deaths in this act 3 'farm' because im running away from something then instantly teleported back into the middle of a pack that has molten arcane enchanted with no escape. this isnt !@#$ing fun. fix your %^-*ing servers.DuaneDibly16 Jul 30, 2012
Jul 30, 2012 Going Back to Diablo II LOD To be perfectly honest, I'm utterly bored and disappointed with D3. There's no longevity. No need to build multiple barbs etc. The gear is boring - predictable, no variety, one-dimensional No real community/gameplay interaction Impossible to play HC in Australia etc etc However, what D3 has managed to do with brilliance, is make me miss D2! I am actually going to re-acquire new D2/LOD disks and begin to play it again. Hey, you can even buy runes etc easily from valid and legal places. At least I can play when I want, how I want... if there is maintenance, so be it, I'll go single.... i'm actually excited. Will be back to ol' stomping ground of Asia1 realm (if its all the same). I'll check back on D3 if Blizz get their act together in the future (but I'm not holding my breathe... Worx signing off of D3 ~Worx~Worx3 Jul 30, 2012
Jul 30, 2012 Bad Graphics Hey guys, I've been noticing over the past couple of weeks the graphics in my gameplay are increasingly getting worse. At first I noticed the loading screen fuzzy, and a couple of the items in my inventory also. I updated my graphics card yesterday in hope that it would fix the problems but no luck. Also, I noticed today the background for he Auction House had gone fuzzy and also when I click to portal places it's fuzzy now too. So can anyone help me out? I've tried changing the options in game but no luck either..StOrM5 Jul 30, 2012
Jul 30, 2012 B>W/ ANGELIC WINGS 2ndhand limited accnt add me battle tag: IVOMITGLITER#6483 im from qld mackay aus my fb is: jtjoms@gmail.comIVOMITGLITER0 Jul 30, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 New Zealand DH Gear for Sale http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6201691240#1 Come give your offers. I'm based in Auckland if anyone is interested :)Shaun0 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Act 4 Inferno lag?!?! Is anyone able to do Act 4 without lag? I recently reached Act 4 inferno yesterday and anytime i encounter a group with more then 3 guys or an elite group my ping spikes to 2k+ and has been doing that for 2 days but i don't lag on any other difficultly. Anyone know why that would be happening i want to progress but i can't do that right now.Sekta0 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 doing crafting . check the links inside. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6201691218 will provide 10% off crafting on return costumerazhzurin0 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 ALL INFERNO BOSS KILLS FOR SALE! MF RUNS! Selling all inferno boss kills and full act runs from 1-4! You can't kill that boss, you are frustrated, you just want to get over it. Sound familiar? Diablo- 300k Ghom- 250k Belial/Azmodan/Rakanoth- 200k (+50k if you need me to get to the entrance) Butcher or any other mini boss- 50k (Your character's gear and build won't matter, you can wear MF too!) Will take half payment beforehand and half after. Add me in game- Moredot#6727 (Specify boss kill when adding please! Thanks!) CHEERIOS! =)Moredot5 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Asia server I have been playing on US server for the last 2 months, latency has been constantly 200ish, acceptable. But when I tried to play on Asia server recently, the latency jumps to 400-800, best is 398, unplayable in inferno. Anyone experiencing the same, what is your latency on Asia server? anything we can do to improve this? My isp: Sydney, Optus 20mb cable.wangyi0 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 What server am i meant to play on? Im on the US server cranking around 250 ping when its being nice with 12mbps connection, when its being what it is right now to have me writing this forum 370-1200 ping i start to question if im even on the right server. Farming inferno with over 250 ping is fantastic as it is, I play Wizard which heavily relies on me being able to use skills like lets say teleport to get away but when you sit there repeatedly spamming the button because nothing is happening you are caught in molten/firechains you start to get a little annoyed and end up turning off the game. We already have fail drop rates to contend with and the ability to down Diablo with 20k hp 900 resist and a bit of diamond skin/frost nova/tornado spam with the only thing that can kill us is the shadow clone, this random lag does not help people want to stick it out and see if you can fix this mess.Akhelous5 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Guys, i created a trade thread for a reason I created that trade thread so that anyone who wants to sell or trade can post in there for EVERYONE to see, what is funny is that our forum is turning into a sales only forum...which is quite annoying to look at and all i see is, 'WTS' or 'friendly crafter' or 'WTS gold and gear'...almost every thread is a sale, so please, if you guys dont mind please use our AUS/NZ trade thread..! ThanksAnonymousOne15 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Free upgrades for the undergeared. If you've just hit 60, or are struggling in act 3, i may have stuff for you. Available stuff: Anything that sells for less than 100k on the AH. Examples: 787 dps 1h socketed; 80 dex 140 vit 22 allres shoulders, the occasional 600 dps lvl 50 item. My terms: 1.Must not have killed inferno azmo(if you have, i reckon you're decently geared and rich) 2.Only giving stuff to your primary hero(or a level 60 reroll) 3.If you message me mid-run, you'll have to wait. Add, then message me on FlyingFroG#6794FlyingFroG20 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 Inferno ghom help Hey, i need help with ghom. i play demon hunter and need to advance further. looking for a tank monk or barb. please add me in game. nitronium.Nitronium7 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 how do i get money back for the game? well ive had it for about 2-3 months now and id like to get rid of the game? is there anyway i can get any money back for it?BRAD7 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 Has anyone had this problem? I deposited $50 in to my battle net account. My money showed up 3 days later. Its now been over a week now and I still cannot see any money on my RMAH. Is this normal? I'm dying to buy some better gear! Has this happened to anyone else? Does blizzard have a tech support email?Pykie9 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 Prepaid Internet Anyone use prepaid internet for this game? Which do you use and how often do you load it up?Hayaku1 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 can I sell a melee wizard gloves here? plz? stats are armor 280 154 int 61 all resis 7% crit chance 27% crit dmg. 32 cold resis 7 pick up I posted one in wizard section but no1 seems to be interested in items under 50M . lol so i posted here . Price check and also sell. thx here is a pic of it http://imgur.com/SrkzeOmar2 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 Inferno and gear ect Im currently able to farm Inferno act 1 with "relative" ease, I might die once or twice to an especially horrible affix champ. but pretty much I have it on farm mode. but the moment I move to act 2 I stand no chance. so I usually start from the highlands and go all the way through to the butcher, this gets me a good 20 - 30 champ packs as well as the butcher worth of rares. with full neph buff I have about 165 - 170% magic find. i have about 20k DPS 300 - 400 resist all. I still have not had any items drop that are an upgrade for me (i still had a ring that was a level 45 item). I caved and wen't to the AH and bought some upgrades WHICH i had to search through over 50 pages to find ANYTHING under like 50 million gold. Im lucky to have 1 million gold to my name at any one point. I found a few sane people selling things for between 50k and 300k which were a "Decent" upgrade, but what the crap... is gold really so easy to get that people can buy 400 million gold items? Do I just suck at this farming? I'm using the blacksmith to try and make some decent level 62 boots. but after 10 goes i still haven't had anything above a 75 point stat get added to it, as well as it costing me 30k gold a try which is about half an hour worth of act 1 inferno gold pickup. can anyone give me some advice about what I need to do to actually feel like im getting anywhere? once I got to act 1 inferno, it was hard, but i managed to get buy, now its getting to the point where its easy enough, but act 2 inferno is still a big step up and I just cant find the gear from act 1 farming to progress.Jamoise11 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 A critical problem about HC mode It's very very frustrating when die due to a latency problem, isn't it? specially for ANZ players who are remote to the server. HC mode is nothing to do with us....OzDusT1 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 Need wizard advice for inferno Ok so I just leveled my 2nd 60 character (first being a barb). I hated melee combat/not being able to do lots of ranged damage/and having to stat for resists etc... so I rolled a wizard. Below are some images of my Wiz and his current gear and skills. I just hit inferno so I dont know if this will work. If anyone has any advice on my stats (like what I can change) that would be awesome. Also If someone could tell me a good way to kite/solo/group play etc... as well I would be very appreciative. My friend is a 60 demon hunter and I either play with him (2-man) or go solo. My skills are probably not right for inferno, so any advice on that as well would be great. Stats/Gear (you cant see but I also have 19% movement speed) http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p223/simzodom/wiz2.png Skills http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p223/simzodom/wiz1.png Any help would be massively appreciated. Thanks guys.Simz19 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 London Olympics 2012 Not sure if this is the right place. Anyone excited about the London Olympics? Are you taking time off owning demons and cheering for your beloved/favourite country? Have a few mates over, pop some bottles and just enjoy the game maybe? Well, I am. =) I'm not a hardcore gamer, and I'm pretty much stuck at Act II sewers with my DH anyway coz iNoob. Also, this only happens once every 4 years so I'm not gonna miss it for the world! What are you going to do? P.S. Anyone has timetable for the games with relevance to Perth time? I don't wanna miss the opening ceremony!Taurean882 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 well hello good day mate.Towlie4 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 Finished inferno with Cheap Wizard Hey Guys before I start just want to say that I have never posted before on these forums before and in fact have only just now briefly looked at these forums particularly the AUS/NZ which I regret as I should have taken advantage of its friendly community well before I have managed to finish the game on inferno. Anyway yes, I have just finished the game by defeating diablo himself on inferno with my solo Wizard no small feat I assure you, at least for me. Now the reason I'm posting this isn't to brag noooo its to just let people know, particularly us Aussies/Kiwis who have to endure the constant 290-ish ping with the occasional !@#$ me lag spike, that persistence and constantly trying to improve one's self with skills, build changes and gear will eventually get you there. To shed light on what I have for gear, my stats and build I have made this short video I hope you find it helpful. Forgive the lack of actual gameplay footages as fraps does take much of my CPU and hard disk space that when coupled with lag does lowers my framerate and makes playing the game quite difficult. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLO2dACJVkA I have yet to complete the game with any other class. I have a lvl 60 monk and barb both of which are currently stuck in act 3 inferno until better gear can be acquired but I just want to shed some light on the possibility of winning without having millions of gold, not using the RMAH and not having the best gear in the game at least for the wizard. This is just to give some hope to those who are considering quitting the game because its too hard which is fair enough you do play games to have fun after all. CheersPred7 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 Free Gold/Barb Gear.. Asia Server.. Pretty decent Act II Barb gear, 14k dps, 11k armor, 47k health, 700-800 res, stormshield, 5 mill gold, heap of gems. Was spending more time in the AH flipping items to make gold than actually playing the thing and realized all I am doing is trying to stack more and more of the same things. Not the detail and options I expected from this game at all, without even getting into the problems with it. PM me and will add you.Psychonaut4 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 Demon Hunter need inferno advice Hey I just got to lvl 60 and hit inferno with my Demon Hunter. I am trying to find out what to do with my stats/skills to survive in this difficulty. I have provided screenshots of both my stats and my skills and any advice would be awesome (my friend did this earlier with his wiz and was very happy with the help he recieved). Stats (movement speed is 12% but you cant see it) http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p223/simzodom/charles1.png Skills http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p223/simzodom/charles2.png Please let me know how I can survive and kick !@# in inferno as I am a bit confused right now with what to do. Thanks and cheers -Charleschucknasty7 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 AUS HC how far have people progressed? im currently lv 47 n 32 (wiz n barb) having more fun than i did SC but do get very scared when i freeze or lag... just wonderin how others r going with aus pings. cheersWindup3 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 Inferno Help! Seriously guys... Where am I going wrong? This is pretty much the best I can get my hands on in the GAH and I'm still getting owned on inferno! (Stuck on Act III Machines of War) Here is a pic of my current gear. Could someone... Anyone... Help me please!?! http://imageshack.us/f/11/diabloiii20120726231352.png/Phoenix7 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 Take your grieve elsewhere... Requesting for a section/folder on the forums for all the whingers, cryers and ragers to post their threads. I'm sick and tired of having to scroll/skip through threads of peeps bitc*ing and raging about the same old sh*t on quiting, AH, class, difficulty issues, etc - take your f*** elsewhere. If you're quiting, no one gives a crap - just quit, and quit gracefully. Personally, what I want to read is constructive and interesting threads such as game development, changes, player suggestions, and the like on 'general discussion'.Worfe18 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Let's make love Me, you and that little goblin down the road!!!Killerbees783 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Server lag issues The last 2-3 days i've been getting smashed with lag. I've ran the normal speed tests and all good. Playing other online games and no dramas at all. Am I alone on this or are others out there suffering the same? I've been jumping, at random, 500-2000 ping. Nothing seems to trigger it as it happens even while in town. Blizz, If this is a server side drama could it please be addressed.Confuscious5 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 WTS > Radiant star Emerald [Online] 21mil cheaper than AH. Online now. Only got 1 atm.unrl0 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 No friends online, barb gear give away I'm giving all my barb gear away, there's about 40 items. Most of it is high str, vit and AR but some of it is low stat mf/gf gear. There are some exclusions though, if you have ever posted a wts or pc in the AU/NZ area, you're excluded. Everyone else, make your self known.Master13 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Refund. Dear Blizzard, Having purchased Diablo 3 with the express intent to play the game whenever I could find time, I have been unpleasantly surprised to find that I infact, can't. This, coupled with an awful connection due to a lack of Oceanic servers and absolutely zero customer support has left me with a product I no longer wish to own. I (like many others) was an avid Diablo 1 and 2 fan, and I was more than prepared to wait out the launch phase, where you have been quickly (and very successfully) ironing out bugs and coping with millions of customers demands. The average customer (myself included) would probably just let this happen to them, however I have come to the conclusion that I don't like being messed around, nor accepting sub standard products for my hard earned cash. Please respond with some semblance of customer care, and let myself and the rest of the Diablo fanbase know that you not only respect them, but are willing to help them enjoy your marvelous creation. If this is to be the way of things, I would like to request a full refund for my purchase. Sincerely Luke, VICOvercast27 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 This is what the skills tooltip should say: Barbarian: - Ignore Pain: After 0.5 seconds, reduce all damage taken by 65% for 5 seconds. Demon Hunter: - Smoke Screen: Vanish behind a wall of smoke, making you momentarily invisible. After 0.5 seconds. Monk: - Breath of Heaven: When you or your ally are gonna die, press this. They will get healed. After 0.5 seconds. Witch Doctor: - Spirit Walk: You prepare to leave your physical body for 0.5 seconds, after which you can spirit walk. Wizard: - Teleport: if you are in trouble, press this and after 0.5 seconds you will appear somewhere else. But you have to guarantee in the future 0.5 seconds nothing is in the way. Mystic Health Potion: - Heals for 12,500 health after 0.5 seconds. Also, your body is actually fatter than you can see. missiles hit you before they reach you so be careful if you are dodging projectiles too late. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- proposed solution: 1) make collision locally determined. 2) make combat locally determined (at least in single player) and have a verification server that does all the calculations 0.5 seconds after. If the numbers mismatch then treat the player as hack. 3) upgrade warden. if you worry about american nerds taking advantage of this system, then only enable it if player IP is from lets say, above 50ms away. also don't worry about aus servers, you ain't gonna do it, doesn't matter what the cms say.Agreed1 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Add an incentive for playing with others In diablo 2 you got more experience for playing with other people so there was always an incentive unless you weren't trying to level up any more. This meant you spent most of you time playing with other people. In diablo 3, you get punished with 15% extra damage (getting removed in a patch) and 115% extra life meaning that unless you need help though the story, no one ever teams up and for magic finding it will always slow someone down. My suggestion is, for each extra player in the game you all get 15% extra MF and GF so with 1 person you get 0% extra MF and GF with 2 people you get 15% extra MF and GF each with 3 people you get 30% extra MF and GF each with 4 people you get 45% extra MF and GF each I think this would be enough of an incentive to encourage people to play together without making it a requirement. Can anyone think of a reason this would be a bad idea or does anyone have any other ideas for encouraging multi player games? exp gain is pretty much out since levelling isn't an end game any more.Callum26 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 LF high DPS (80-100K+) Fast run INF A3 305MF Looking for HIGH DPS+MF (quick-switch OK) WIZ/DH – 80k+ dps (no SS for DH) HIGH MF + TANK BARB HERE, MY SPECS (Please comment if you wish to) normal tank dps/ar specs – 27k dps with average 1k ar/ 9k armor/ 53k HP/ 1.3kloh and 26.5% crit https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18973721/Solid_tank_buff250712.jpg mf using quickswitch – 305mf https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18973721/Solid_tank_buff250712MF.jpg Looking for HIGH DPS+MF (quick-switch OK) WIZ/DH – 80k+ dps (no SS for DH) to clear INFERNO A3 with 5x quick runs – keeps 1 – 3, tower all the way to Azmodan I find elites and you kill them with me. average 40min-1hr a run, 3-5 runs a night from 4pm-ish to mid-night (AEST) Have been doing this with some mates in US but time difference obviously makes it difficult for us to do many runs as we all work. smartcover#6992 feel free to add me and check my specs or do test-runs. VENT/TS3/Skype to commSmartCover1 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 So.....I have just identified 100+ lvl 63s... Hi all, I have this little habit of piling up 63 items to id later as I feel out of all of them, there must be at least one or two godly items... There were 15 rev and hellion bows, 10 archon armors/glove/helm/boots....10 sacred shield...and only one hand weapons..... Along with 10 lvl 62 rings and 6 62 ammys.... The result was utterly disappointing.. the max dps on a weapon was a rev bow just over 900, no armor was good at all..... I am starting to believe that Blizz has indeed increased the drop rate and nerfed the drop quality..... What do you all thin?? ps. it took me and my gf about 10 days to get all the items doing gob runs about 5-7 hours a day.....JUMPSMASH14 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Need help Hey guys im stuck on act 2 inferno on my DH. Wondering if anyone would care to give me a hand with it. Im up to betrayer of the hordagrim and have been getting bad team mates in public games. Send an invite or friend request to iturnip#6676 if you can help me.iturnip0 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Don't you hate it when... Don't you it when you are stepping it up a notch and u get downed right at the end? http://imgur.com/IjcY5 I was finally doing act 3 and this elite was a tough one!Ribskull2 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Grubby's trade thread inspired by the AnonymousOne I decided to make my own trade thread prices are negotiable just be reasonable feel free to add me whenever you want to trade or discuss, I live in Perth and im on at all sorts of random times so catch me when you can Grubby85#1651 just throwing on the weapons I have in my stash mostly barb weaps that ive used in the past, id rather sell them for cheap to another aussie than try and contend with gold farming scum http://s19.postimage.org/ntq22q3ib/weaps_1.png http://s19.postimage.org/4pwqmdqo3/weaps_2.png http://s19.postimage.org/xgtkcfwhv/weaps_3.png I'll be adding more when i wake up and can be bothered armor etc to come soonGrubby853 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Question on digital copy of D3 I bought a digital copy of D3 and installed it overseas. If I moved back to Sydney, would I still be able to install and play it in Sydney? Or would I have to purchase another copy?gohkm2 Jul 26, 2012