Aus/NZ General Discussion

Jul 19, 2012 Misc gear "GIVE AWAYS!!!!" updated 18JULY howdy all, i have some misc gear to trade. These are by no means the greatest ingame. I don't play often enough to get millions and millions of gold, but if anyone finds these as an upgrade, please fell free to msg ingame bigcoight#1901 I would like to trade for any sort of barb gear, but if not just msg anyway and you can have. TLDR - Just helping a bro out, free gear for those who need that upgrade... You can thank AnnoymousOne for the inspiration. GONE ITEMS Prey Star - BOW Distance Hold - BOOTS Touch Immunity - GLOVES Command Brawler - HELMBigcoight14 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 Rubberbanding against Waller Mobs When playing on a character with high mobility, for example, sprint on a barb with + 10+ movemement speed, i'm finding i'll rubberband back into/inside a wall regardless of how far i appear to get away from it on my client. It is incredibly frustrating not being able to avoid walls. The end result is being confined in a small triangle, everytime time i hit a waller mob. This isn't so bad in a1-2 as i can tank a few full rounds of effective waller CC, provided they don't have arcane filling the screen or have huge dmg physical attacks, but as soon as it happens in a3-4 i have to restart the game as it's literally impossible for my build to tank the amount of damage it causes me to take. Ping hovers around 270-350 Anyone else experiencing this?Sawtooth0 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 LF People to farm with I currently farm act 2 (including vota, but no further) - I have absolutely no problems running it solo, and have no problems running it with mates (when online) but looking for more people to farm with as my schedule for work varies and don't always have someone on. Why do I want farming buddys? It gets lonely and boring without a buddy, and I like hearing about other peoples epic loot =) Me: Demon Hunter, 220% MF, 75k dps with SS (I know it's not a lot, but I have no problems killing stuff =)) - And 448 all resist/592 all resist. You - Any class, don't die too much, any dps (not appauling) and some mf would be nice (not needed), and vent (I like to chat =) ) Ps. I am not here to carry you by any means, don't expect that, if you die A LOT or do dps worse than a level 50, I'm not interested =) Firbi#1234Firbi0 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 LF people to farm ponies ! :D hay people of NZ/AUS im just wondering if anyone wants to join me in farming ponies(: at the moment im soloing and its pretty easy , get around 6 ilvl63s a run , so add me in game if you want to tag along must have a decent amount of dps or be able to tank vDistinct#6890vDistinct10 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 A note on magic find gear!!! So I've only recently started swapping out gear for mf gear when packs and bosses are nearly dead. I highly recommend it. However Equipping mf gear means I lose all my RA gear What does this mean? I keep forgetting and standing in post death explosions which I would have survived in my RA gear. Makes me giggle every time =PKintana6 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 Aussie brahs come at me (boss kills) In a good mood today, will carry you through any bosses and/or acts (if I have time) for free! I normally charge but today's your lucky day!! (Tips welcome durrrr) Come at me ZOMGDURRRR#1844ZOMGDURRRR0 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 Error Reporter i keep getting error when i try to install the game.. :( Agent: (build 954) Exe: C:\ProgramData\\Agent\Agent.954\Agent.exe Time: May 15, 2012 1:28:47.509 PM User: nickerz Computer: THEBOX ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ This application has encountered a critical error: ERROR #1 (0x13370001) Fatal Exception Program: C:\ProgramData\\Agent\Agent.954\Agent.exe Exception: 0xE06D7363 (unknown exception) at 0023:7720B9BC Crashed Thread: 0x0000105c Project: 19130001 Build: 954 Project Name: Agentnickerz7 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 WTS Wiz Helm any wizards out there interested in this item?straussy2401 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Mirage's Diablo 3 Story and Item Giveaway ACT I: THE SONG Here's the story, Of a broken old lady, Who was bringing up three very lovely Corelings. All of them had red spikes, Like their mother, The youngest one also hurls. Here's the story, Of a man named Deckard, Who was busy with three nephalims of his own. They were four men, Farming all together, but there should have been eight. Till the one game when the lady met this fellow, and they knew they was much more than a hunch. That this group, Must somehow form a party. That's the way we all became the Diablo Bunch, The Diablo Bunch, the Diablo Bunch That's the way we became the Diablo Bunch. ACT II: THE BEGINNING I'm a fairly casual D3 player "laughing hysterically" na seriously I play everyday I can :P. No I'm not some fanatic that can't get away from this game and I agree yes the game has its hiccups (frustrating I know I'm on a 3G dongle 300kms from brissy, "I bet my Lag's bigger than yours is! LOL). ACT III: THE SORROW I've been playing since release day. As I say I've seen the worst of this game one month in I had my account philshed for over 5mil and my level 50 demon hunter was cut down to her underwear, kinky you might think, but OH, NO, NO, MAN WAS I PISSED. Anyway instead of raging at blizz or someone else for something that was probably my fault. So I pressed on and I got myself an authenticator cause apparently this junk is the only thing protecting my account it seems. Don't in anyway think I love Blizz, I fell in love with D2 as did so many others. As I say I have my gripes but the game is still in its youth and I'll give it the time the name deserves. Although nowadays it seems I'm the only one I know still giving this game a go so I have brought myself to the forums in the past few days to get myself re-attached to the community in some format. ACT IV: THE GIVEAWAY Now onto the business end of things. Now in the time I've been playing I have accumulated alot of stuff, luck I guess, but now it seems with no-one on my friends list playing anymore this has become your luck not mine with no mates to trade with, not to mention I for one am not a fan of the RMAH (real money in games like this doesn't sit well with me) and the GAH is not much better with a 10 item limit on it. I am an old school gamer and "I lika to doa da trada". I do my regular in game trading and GAH work, but with no-one in my clan and no RLF's playing anymore (yes I do have them they just won't play anymore) I'm finding myself overwhelmed with what I find to be useful items. Now I prefer to trade Usable Items for Usable Items to get us both further into our games, for eg. I have a LvL54 Monk, a LvL52 DH and a LvL45 WD, I'm yet to start a Barb or a Wizard. So maybe you have something that can help me out in return, if not I greatly appreciate offers of gold donations and if your strapped for gold I'll happily do favours for genuine people more than once and maybe if your feeling generous when times are better for you, you'll return the favour somehow. Feel free to add me Mirage357#6270 or leave a post here so I can add you. As I said my luck has now become yours EVERYTHING here is RARE (Yellow) it's all got to go or it's off to the vendor so, let the list begin..... WIZARD SOURCES Ley Line Boon - Req LvL: 17 +3-5 Damage +3 Intelligence +25 Vitality Critical Hits Grant 3 Arcane Power Health Globe Grant +43 Life 1 Empty Socket Black Magic Fervor - Req LvL: 38 +8-11 Damage +101 Intelligence +98 Vitality Health Globes Grant +483 Life 1 Empty Socket STAVES-STAFFS whatever you prefer Devotion Pilon - Req LvL: 22 37.5 DPS +3-6 Holy Damage +9 Vitality Each Hit Adds +14 Life 1 Empty Socket Sage's Cypress - Req LvL: 31 59.0 DPS +3-11 Poison Damage Critical Hit Damage Increased by 22% 1.60% Damage Converted to Life Monster Kills Grant +17 XP 1 Empty Socket Sergeant's Rod - Req LvL: 37 91.5 DPS +8-18 Arcane Damage +98 Life After Each Kill Monster Kills Grant +17 XP 1 Empty Socket Savant's Lock - Req LvL: 47 148.5 DPS +4-10 Poison Damage Each Hit Adds +83 Life 1.90% Damage Converted to Life 1 Empty Socket WANDS Inscrutable Stem - Req LvL: 39 64.4 DPS +3-7 Lightning Damage +67 Strength +37 Dexterity +72 Intelligence Critical Hit Damage Increased by 34% +6 Maximum Arcane Power 1 Empty Socket WIZARDS HATS Weird Destroyer - Req LvL: 25 112 Armour +41 Intelligence Regenerates 5 Life per Second +4 Maximum Arcane Power Monster Kills Grant +9 XP WITCH DOCTOR Unfortunately I don't have much for WD's atm CEREMONIAL KNIVES Death Surge - Req LvL: 40 63.0 DPS +75 Strength +54 Dexterity Increases Mana Regen by 6 per Second 1.80% Damage Converted to Life Monster Kills Grant +20 XP 1 Empty Socket continues next post...Mirage3576 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Pinacle of Heaven Freeze Ollo, Just wondering if anything is being done on blizzards part to fix the pinnacle of heaven scene skip freeze, it seems to be happening to me pretty frequently now. Cheers. [P.S. apologies if this has been addressed and I missed it, I did search but found only related threads with people have the same issue but no information on a fix.]BabyPie1 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Does Anyone Need Black Mushrooms??? Hey guys I have some extra black mushrooms for anyone having a hard time getting them, no charge their yours for nothing just post here if you'd like them and their all yours!Mirage3576 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Luck At The Auction House!!! Found this Chest Armour in the Auction House a few minutes ago when I was browsing the "Cheap Stuff". Literally I only paid 534 Gold for it. It alone is worth 542 gold to sell to a vendor LMAO, want more, well it also came Socketed with three Flawless Square Amethysts, 3 of which in the auction house will set you back 819 gold. TBH I have better gear and there is much better gear out there I simply brought it to sell it if no-one else wants it. So if anyone wants it first come first serve I don't even mind if all you want it for is to sell/salvage it and take the gems. Knight's Idol Chest Armour - Req LvL: 57 278 Armour +68 Intelligence +131 Vitality Increases Gold Pickup by 5 Yards 1st Socket +34 Vitality 2nd Socket +34 Vitality 3rd Socket +34 VitalityMirage3578 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Anyone here from NZ? Need to get a community going :)Bong88890 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Look what i found today with magic find..! I havent been farming with MF gear for a while so i thought id invest 600k gold today (because of the posts here) for 160% mf gear and with the 5 stacks ive got a total of i started of pretty bad today with alot of rubbish till tonight... now i know some of these items are going to be worth quite a bit, but look at the not sure about prices but can anyone give me a rough estimate..?plus a glove with 7 props..?i thought 6 was the highest..!AnonymousOne24 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Remember to take a break from D3 See link: Quote: "A Taiwan teenager has collapsed and died at an internet cafe after playing Diablo 3, a popular online video game, for 40 consecutive hours, local media say. The 18-year-old identified by only his surname, Chuang, booked a private room at the cafe in Tainan, southern Taiwan, around noon on July 13 and played for nearly two days without eating, the United Daily News broadsheet reported on Tuesday. On the morning of July 15, an attendant entered the room and found Chuang resting on a table. After the attendant woke him, he stood, took a few steps and then collapsed, the report said. He was pronounced dead shortly after arriving at a local hospital. Police were investigating the cause of death and an autopsy was being carried out, the newspaper reported. They speculated that long hours in a sedentary position created cardiovascular problems for Chuang, the report said. The deceased had been playing the latest installment of the role-playing game developed by US-based Activision Blizzard Inc. This is the second death in Taiwan from playing video games this year. In February, a man in New Taipei was found dead, slumped in a chair facing a computer with his arms still reaching out for the keyboard after playing for 23 hours. The cause of death was reported as cardiac arrest." Poor kid, died from gaming... Of course, we do not know what is the cause of death yet, but still, 40 hours of gaming seems too much. So, fellow hardcore gamer, please remember to watch out your heath too :)Vamp4 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Shutdown tonight? Excuse my ignorance if I havnt looked hard enough - but I was wondering if there was a planned shutdown tonight? Cheers guys.flogmeat10 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 17, 2012 Looking For Peeps to Farm with Getting bored of farming alone or with people with no mics. So looking for some peeps to farm with with (mostly Act 1 right now, sometimes Act 2). I/we normally farm from 8PM+ (Sydney Time). Preferably 18+ and with a Mic. Using Skype to communicate at the moment. Mostly just looking some people to hang with and talk !@#$. If this interests you Add Magix#6742Magix3 Jul 17, 2012
Jul 17, 2012 WTB Perfect Star Emerald. Paying AUD via bnet I would like to buy Perfect Star Emerald. I have 14 Aud left on my battlenet balance, after $1 processing fee i think it should be 13 AUD. Price for gold is $17 for 10mil so i think 14 AUD for Perfect Star Emerald should be reasonable. Please add me if you're interested to deal with me. We can figure it out how to trade. Thank you. JTOOI#1469JTOOI2 Jul 17, 2012
Jul 17, 2012 Gold selling via forums is NOT supported! Evening all, This seems to becoming more and more common on our forums of late and I think we are upto around 5 or 6 threads of people 'bumping' themselves to sell gold. I thought I'd take this chance to post saying that blizzard do NOT support this, now that the RMAH is live with gold sales they do not support or allow posting about selling gold or any other item via direct sale, as seen here: To the gold sellers, I have nothing against you, your just doing your job but it is getting annoying seeing a new 'seller' every other day and I think if we don't cut this out now it will overtake the forums very soon. To buyers, yes there is some good sellers out there and yes they can be cheaper then the RMAH at times, but it only takes 1 time for you to get scammed by the new guy to soil the whole thing, the RMAH is guaranteed and easy to use, please try it! Arc mate if you read this, can you get on top of this too please? I really would hate to see this forum become more full of gold spam then discussion. Thanks all.Narull15 Jul 17, 2012
Jul 17, 2012 Selling gold and items Hi guys I am going to quit this game (so disappointing)and I would like to sell all my golds and items at some cheap price. Thus, if anyone of you interest, just send a email regarding to his email address please. wy-929k@hotmail.comKsluG0 Jul 17, 2012
Jul 17, 2012 Running through hell Leveling my last character (WD, lvl 56) through hell atm (Act 2). Come along for some smashface (10k dps, ~7k buffed armor, ~300 AR).DayOldHate0 Jul 17, 2012
Jul 17, 2012 Trade Chat Any 1 know why my trade chat has so less people? and so inactive when my friends chat are like booming with 80+ people and endless spamming? Is there a way to fix that or to transfer to that side beside asking for a invite all the time?ReMarKaBuLL3 Jul 17, 2012
Jul 17, 2012 tank barb LF farm buddies act 1+2 Inf Hi, just looking for dps friends to farm it up. I just got hold of a 200mf set, tho my res all is a bit low because of gear swapping. Anyways, if ur keen my BT Is Valheru#6778Valheru0 Jul 17, 2012
Jul 17, 2012 Hardcore Inferno Hey guys how many of u play hardcore that is in inferno. i have a question to ask u my lat is normally siting on about 235 but every time with out fail soon as i want to farm inferno it shoots up to 8xx and is in the red then goes down then goes up and so on soon as i go back to other difficulties aka norm/nm/hell its fine stays the same. Does this happen to u and is there a reason?TyeTye1 Jul 17, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Players in Japan Shout Out! Where are you living? What are you doing? How is Diablo treating you in the land of the rising sun :).Starbird3 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 OMG this is fail . Losing connection My ping says green looks fine . Im still connected to net etc but my game loses connection sometimes . But im able to instantly get back into the game . Minus the 5 stacks I had . Happening alot lately . in the last couple of months playing never had much problem with losing connection to game unless my connection died but now it seems the server is dying. Also not to mention sometimes getting rubber bandingGrailer2 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 LF defensive monk or barb for Act3 MF runs Im looking for a good either monk or barb with a tank type build to do some magic find runs with in act 3 inferno. please have a magic finding set you can easily swap to. im currently at 80k+ damage twister/archon wizard and have 340% MF with NV buff. leave a message here or whisper me in game.juggsthemage13 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Diablo 3 game key Hi all, I have had enough of sharing my Diablo 3 characters with my 8 yr old daughter, and with only 10 character slots it is becoming complicated so want to set up a second battlenet account and buy another Diablo 3 key. Where is the cheapest to buy? Only need key. Are there any restrictions on playing multiple accounts from the one IP? I guess there is no way to transfer characters to the new account. Thanks in advance Fury.BlindFury0 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Help required! Evening fellow Aus/NZ comrades, I've been stuck on Belial in Inferno for a couple weeks now. I am wondering if anyone is able to give me some help with it? Most of my friends have quit & it is almost impossible in a public group. Thanks <3Hasus2 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 leveling to inferno! come watch me and my mate wood level up to 60 and start in inferno!HugeAnthony0 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Need some help Anyone free to help me level my monk? She's 57 just need to get to 60. Should only take 2-3 act 4 runs, I can pay per a little per level. Anyone? Add me Dinipants#1458Dinipants4 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Magic Find Gear FTW FYI Guys, Its true, Magic Find Gear and farming yields better gear! The loots are epic now. No more trash for me. Just make sure to have some decent weapons on you. You want a Tank DPS Spec if your going to equip Magic Find gear that has !@#$ stats on it and make sure you use a follower to help dps elites down. Or you could swap gear before the kill but Ive found killing elites without gear swapping tend to drop more yellas.Diminish7 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Unplayable lag Is there anyone from Australasia playing this game that DOESN'T get !@#$ty lag constantly. I keep rubber banding / sticking every few seconds just running down an empty corridor let alone fighting elites in Inferno. At the moment this game is unplayable, and has been for at least a week.Seti14 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 So i got into Act 2 Inferno !! Holy sonofa!@#$% haha. All of act 1 with magic find on easily. Walk out the gates in act 2...dead. Ok, a bit more care is needed, lasted another 2 minutes...dead. This is going to be interesting, i never expected to make it this far as i am not really that good. I am stubborn though, so i'll give it a good crack. Then beg for help :D The difference between the acts is amazing.Greg7 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 LF MF players to farm act 2 Im a Tanky WD looking for serious players.Pls no time wasters min.100 mf.mombuto#6196Mombutu0 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Natalya's Ring and Chest Armour Sale curious Im curious to if anybody would actually purchase Nats set pieces for $250 each Natalyas Mark 156 dex 33 int 35 poison resis attack speed increase by 7% Regen 129 p.s Natalyas Shadow 155 dex 69 vit +7% life Reduces Resource cost of impale by 5 hatred 3x Socketed +38dex would anyone ACTUALLY purchase these items through the RMAH?BrowMoSai2 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Story from the weekend... Long and not worth reading, but if you're bored... So I jump on D3 and feel like smashing through some Inferno ACT 1 runs (because my monk gets wasted on ACT 2). I join a public game; Cool, 4 people, full game. Let's find out where the action is at! Click on some dude's banner and am teleported directly into a WAR between a Champion/Elite pack (5), AND a Champion pack (3)!! (All massive Bulls). I've got a healing build for the monk so I can tank a bit, but less than 10K damage, so I get to work! Within 10 seconds my whole screen is filled with champions and one elite (yes, my whole screen because the champ/elite pack had illusion!). I had electricity flowing on the ground and Ice blowing up everywhere! (Serenity helped with that). 5 minutes in and I think I'm doing pretty well!! No deaths! Till I notice that I had only knocked out less than 10% of the enemies health!! WTF! Then it hit me... WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE??? WHAT ON EARTH ARE THEY DOING??? So I pay more attention to the in-game chat log... Blah has died; blah blah has died... What the hell? How on earth could these guys be dying WHEN I HAVE ALL OF THE ENEMIES FOCUSED ON ME??? (YES, ALL OF THEM!!). 10 minutes in, and I finally get my first death!!! SON OF A!! But my drive for the champ kill is HIGH!! So I teleport back in to someone's banner!! I've obviously teleported in as they'd died, because I stood on top of 2 grave stones (crosses)! Only... what the hell? Where are these guys battling? This is not where the other 2 groups of champs were at!! What the hell were they doing? Just to my left, almost off screen, I see the 2 champ packs (well, one bull's butt), so I wander back over and start the battle once more (I say START the battle because there was no JOINING... still no idea where these other three n00bs were). Again, all I see in chat is, "blah has died, blah blah has died.."... WTF?? Where are these idiots? In Game Chat ---------------- Blah has left the game! Blah blah has left the game! N00bless blah has left the game!! Finally, at least it will be easier to kill these guys with those dudes out of here! ONE champ's health is down to 80% (woohoo, only 6-7 mins to get me this far)... Then, out of the corner of my eye, on the last bit of "champion-free, empty space" on the right side of my screen... I see them... last champion pack to join the fray. UGLY, FLYING BIRDS WITH ARCANE (3)!!!! Then it all made sense! The dufuses couldn't handle the first champ/elite pack, so ran away, only to run into a champ pack... Kited too much and joined the first champ pack!! Couldn't handle that, so ran away, and unluckily ran into the arcane champ pack. ROFL!! I lasted another 3 minutes, but the arcane on top was too much to handle, and I died... Waited to see if anyone would join... nope... Leave game. Join new Public game! I swore like a ******* during this experience, but damn it was fun! lolDJVege3 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Need gold please help Need Gold 50 million Can some one help me ? need a ligit trade pleaseKY5106 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 RMAH processing hey guys i've recently sold an item and its been like 3 days and still processing ? and Money amount is shown.. its werid. O_O glitched ? bugged ?CyberRawrs4 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 lil help plz so i got a 58 monk does real well usually but im on mobile telstra broadband so i do die alot when it runs slow what i want to know is where can i mf items for my barb and demon hunter i do the act 1 hell run from tristram to adrias hut the mother and captain daltyn they drop some rares but im after legendary's the 2 legendary itmes i have found both dropped im n/m so is there a hotspot? any info appreciated.Duality3 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Items NEED to Change Firstly, drop rates are average at best compared to old Diablos. Secondly, the quality of the drops are horrendous for the level they are for. Thridly, the areas at which said levels drop are completely unmatched. One thing needs to change. Screw upping drops rates etc. Just change the rediculous RNG for the DPS of weapons to numbers that actually suit the LEVEL THEY ARE FOR. 336.8 DPS on a level 63 weapon?!?!? Level Sixty THREE?!?!?!?!?! Enough said.Snoofo3 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 why no bnet chat/lounge like Dii? This game seems lonesome, why is there no bnet lounge when you exit a game. The DII lounge (channels) was somewhere to hang and chat with random people, and you could see that there were other people playing the game, as you were in a chat room with a bunch of people. DIII you exit a game and you are back to the character screen. I think it would be better if there were some kind of public chat screen like DII where you can see a bunch of people and their avatars. Other than that the current chat is very limited and there seems to be no one on chat, only a few people... Fix the chat please.chief1 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Epic Fail lag Cheers for making this game online only. then not spending any money on servers... this is unplayable crap..... well done sirsChippies2 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 mass quit everyone just quit so blizztards are forced to make a good gameDingo13 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Blizzard. They'r not so bad.. :) I read most things on the D3 forum, and all iv seen lately is explosive posts about rage quiting, or blizzard are an evil conspiracy etc.. And iv been pretty mad at them in the past too! But despite the game being horribly broken on release, and missing many of its advertised features, the game has definitely become better. Blizzard have also addressed some of our other issues, spoken about the missing features and said they will be coming soon. So sure, the game was horrible rage quit worthy a month ago. But is it just me, or are things looking much better now? The lag has been better for me (still not amazing..) Drops better, inferno easier, some buggy items fixed.. Why all the rage quit lately?DrFunk9 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Am I just having bad luck? Last time I was able to play (thursday, last night/today spent patching my game to enus and hoping it doesn't mess up my collectors edition) about 80% of the elites over multiple games had the arcane enchanted affix. I was only playing act 2 but from the sewer system through to Belia nearly every elite had the arcane enchanted ability. I'm just wondering if I had really bad luck that night (those beams really hurt and I think it also reduces the damage my wizard does as most of her attacks use arcane damage) or if other people have seen that ability cropping up more often?Senko5 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Diablo Herald podcast is looking for guests. Hey everyone, I run an A/NZ Diablo 3 podcast called the Diablo Herald, and we are looking for someone new to join our conversation. Each week 4 of us from the A/NZ D3 community get together and talk about whats been happening in the diablo world and issues as they relate to the A/NZ community. We are looking for someone who is passionate about D3 and keeps up with news and current events. Preferably someone who has finished inferno or at least progressing through it. We record on a monday night at 7pm (AEST). A webcam would be required, as well as being a confident speaker. If you are an Australian or New Zealander who fits this discription please send me an email telling me about yourself. You can see all our previous shows on youtube @ Looking forward to hearing from you. :)Hwaygo0 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Thanks for a great game Blizz! lat meter??... Yep, yet another lat post. Thanks for a fantastic game Blizz. Seeing as I've nearly completed Act 2 of Inferno solo on my Wiz and the rest is unplayable, (and remarkably unprovable because of the alterations made to the 'lat' meter so I cant tell what ping I have. constructive solution below) I've established that I'm done with Blizz games. I've been playing Blizz games for some 7yrs+ but now your time in the sun has come to an end because I live at the wrong end of the globe for you to provide me with sufficient, reliable connection to your servers. My internet is fine, I rarely get below 100MB/s on speed test sites. (yes I know the difference between Bytes and bits) I understand the purpose of the dependance on the internet, piracy is serious stuff. My issue is, Steam run an anti-piracy system, and it is for the most part, performing better than whats happening in D3 for me. Constructive alternative to the 'lat' meter. I recall seeing an article mention that the 'lat' meter combined a number of factors into it, I cant find this article now. If that's the case, at least separate it into a system performance meter and a ping meter. Combining the performance of the internet connection with the overall performance of my system along with performance of the server is simply measuring so much that the overall measurement is useless data. Eg: when the 'lat' meter goes red what does that mean? is it informing us that one or more of many factors involved with playing the game has gone pear shaped? which one? maybe I should spend $4k on a new PC? what if its the internet? should I just start throwing money at it till it goes away? what does it mean when its green? I've had just as many bad experiences when its green, established that the meter is erroneous, and then watched as I have my bottom handed to me on a platter. And then gazed in wonder as the meter goes red 3mins later. I've had good experiences when its green too. Any explanation appreciated, I googled looking for any explanation and got nothing.Canaris11 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 got email saying i was selling account WRONG now i do not know if it is blizzard that sent this email or some retard trying to hack my account...but if it is you blizzard ya so wrong why would i sell a broken game ??/SolidColt4 Jul 14, 2012