Technical Support

Jul 30, 2012 Diablo 3 and Skype issue... I've been having an issue lately where my computer will freeze. It's always at night when playing with friends and talking on Skype at the same time. I've been able to play D3 and talk on Skype independently with no issues for long periods of time, but when in combination, my computer will randomly freeze and not recover without a forced reboot. Last night, I tried different voice programs and the same problem happened. Google chat and Skype through both ended with freezes. I've checked drivers and they're all up to date. I've done numerous virus and malware scans with no reports. I've done a chkdsk and even reinstalled Diablo. I've ran a memory checker to check for RAM issues with no errors found. And, I've checked my systems temps and all CPU cores and GPU are around 30-40C. Has anyone else encountered this issue? Any ideas to fix this? It's really ruining the social part of the game for me...ctsoccer133 Jul 30, 2012
Jul 30, 2012 Comp Crashing during play i was playing my charcter on inferno trying to do boss runs and all of a sudden my computer crashes and gets a blue screen. this has happend 3 times the night before and fighured if i tried it the next day it will work. i get about 5-10min in game and it crashes. this only happens when im playing diablo.soulfly0 Jul 30, 2012
Jul 30, 2012 Unable to play!!!! Video Card Please Help!!! Just bought Diablo III, was really looking forward to play. After installation, I get an error upon clicking on play. It says "We have detected that your video card is not supported by Diablo III. Operating System: Windows 7 Service Pack 1 Video Card: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family." I serarch thru the not support list and thru the forum, I have not come across that my video card is not support. Please help!!!Kalador6 Jul 30, 2012
Jul 30, 2012 In game Lag and Performance Issues Well I am going to take the time to report 2 issues I usually get in the game, the first and the one that happens the most is Ingame Performance Issues. I read the sticky saying that you are all aware of the performance issues the game has, even so I have read a lot of thread talking about possible solutions but none worked for me so I decided to write about my particular problem. In beta I never had these Issues. I have all my in game settings set to LOW, and the only App open most of the time is Diablo 3, I am playing in a gaming laptop. Here is my comp Info (DXDIAG) ... The second Issue and this one only happens rarely but when it happens makes the game unplayable at all is the HUGE weird lag, that seems to only happen with D3, because I play WoW, Starcraft 2, League of Legends and I have little to No Lag. I live in Venezuela Playing in The Americas If I connect to EU I play pretty good compared to US servers and US should be faster considering the distance. Here I leave Tracert I just did. Edit: Uploaded a wrong Tracert, I am doing a new Tracert. Edit2: here is the right Tracert ...Verakum1 Jul 30, 2012
Jul 30, 2012 Got Crashed when a dark skeleton bowman kilme This is the 5th time that it happened. I play DH and every time I try to use SS when dodging their arrows, I always die after that and the screen would turn black but still everything is still visible, just a little bit darker and I get a message saying that I'm disconnectedMagiKarp2 Jul 30, 2012
Jul 30, 2012 Cannot add friends I cannot add my friends and my friends cannot add me either. They get an error. We play in the same region.Raphoon1 Jul 30, 2012
Jul 30, 2012 Blizz Games Wouldn't Open OK so I bought a WildTangent game the other day, it was a Fate Traitor Soul combo pack which included Fate and Fate Undiscovered Realms. When I tried to install it said there was a Trojan. I looked things up and apparently one of the DRM files is commonly mistaken as a Trojan. So I go on and install the game and WTApp(also has the same "Trojan") I played a little to see what was new since the original Fate game, but today I try to get on Diablo 3 and I can't my computer pops-up the "you have 2 Trojans" message so I try to get on D3 again still not working so I decide to delete these files. Now Blizzard games work again and Fate Traitor Soul still works. So if you play WildTangent games and you can't get Blizzard games to work try this.Crowbar0 Jul 30, 2012
Jul 30, 2012 Black Screen can't fix it I have a problem with the start up with the game first when i bought it. And now after the patch the screen goese black and only the mouse cursor is there. At first i found for a solution d3prefs.txt to change the DisableTrilinearFiltering "0" from 0-1 but now that doesent work .... Help please i dont know what to do :/Heavanly1 Jul 30, 2012
Jul 30, 2012 Udating tools stuck at 0% Both the Diablo 3 launcher and MoP Beta launcher instantly get stuck saying "Updating Tools (0%)" any known fixes?NathanHale0 Jul 30, 2012
Jul 30, 2012 FPS 0 I was playing fine the last few days and all of a sudden i wanted to restart my computer then went to sleep. The day after i wanted to play again my FPS was at 0 and i don't know why. Someone please help!NubbyNubs4 Jul 30, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Diablo III installer files So I just formatted my PC and I'm having to redownload everything again, but I figured this time i'll save all my install files to save me the trouble if I have to format again. I'm currently downloading Blizzard games from the b-net website, when I open the SC2 launcher it asks me where I want to save "SC2-WingsOfLiberty-enUS-Installer" which is the installer I need to save for future use - perfect. As for DiabloIII it just opens up the launcher and only has the option to install, no download option or anything. I can see how this differs because you can play the game with only 1/4th downloaded/installed but there must be an actual installer file I can find somewhere.SabreWolf0 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 how to fix , every few mins, lag issue so every few minutes, theres lag for a milisecond or two. this just started a few days ago. before that i played without any sort of lag. now prior to the lag, i updated my antivirus (kaspersky) after the lag, today, i uninstalled kaspersky totally and did a system restore to few days ago before the update. im still having the lag. what can i do?Shaybee0 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Character (hero) disappeared Yesterday, I had to run for a chore and I left the game as is (running) and stepped out. I came back an hour later and found that the client had shut down. On starting the game again I didn't find the character I was playing. I suspect there is a bug in the game and it corrupted my profile so that it cannot load it back again. I do not believe that my account was hacked. I did not share my password with anyone and my password is very long and cryptic (with alphabets, numbers, special characters, not a dictionary word) therefore it cannot be guessed or cracked by brute force. I guess Blizzard should investigate what is happening and restore my avataar.fiercefoe10 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Diablo 3 Hey, i recently re-formatted and when i reinstalled diablo 3 it wasnt letting me play because there wasnt a game key connected to my account... so when i tried re-connecting the game key to my account, it said that key has already been used. Well it had been used, but by me, before the reformat.Miniongtfo2 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Choppy and unplayable. So ill post this again since none of the "work arounds" or anything seem to work to fix this problem. But the game is unplayable, and it started happening around when the wizard/barb hotfix was implemented. Nothing has changed on my end, not a single thing. I bought the game, and have played the game just fine since release, would like to play the game now and I cannot. Please fix.Grapeyou8 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Random game sprites appear on screen I have had an ongoing issue with random sprites appearing every so often while playing Diablo 3 in general. I have been having a hard time explaining exactly what happens and cannot secure a screen shot due to how quickly the sprites disappear. The sprites seem to be getting worse and appear as either a whole screen full of small follower portraits sitting side by side, or what I can only describe as "The Matrix" symbols or "chinese/korean characters" filling the screen momentarily. The game tends to stutter when this happens, but not enough to make the game unplayable. My system is above the recommended system requirements and my graphics card is not on the list of unsupported cards. All settings are put on "low" or "off" as well. I am going to try a fresh install of Diablo 3 right now to see if that fixes anything. Hopefully it will, but I haven't heard of anyone else having issues like mine, so maybe this thread may help others.Only1Alive1 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 New patch caused crashes!? After the new patch I crashed twice, both of it happened when I play in act 3 inferno. The first one was when I had 5 stacks of NV and was in the middle of fighting elites. The second crash was when I tried to leave the game to menu. And I got this error code : D0E5C724-3766-4E34-AAF9-EA8215C5F09A. Can you please tell me what's wrong? so I don't need to waste my time stacking NV up just to get DCedCrownClown0 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 hotfix - make more lags ? hey there, dear blizzard :wave: so i think last hotfix make my game lag more , like really worst . After patch before that 26/7 hotfix i think it was a little better and my lags were smaller and game was playable but after this hotfix game start to lag so much worst again . I know there was no change in this patch that could couse this but maybe its some silly mistake that actualy make the game work a lot worst . I know you guys care so much to remove this wizard thing and try to deliver as fast as pisble so maybe someone forgot about something in all this rush. Last sentnece sound horrble but no bad mojo intended . I love you guys and we are all humans and make misakes . please look into it and dont make me weit for another "bigger" patch that will remove my lags.isosBob3 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Help with game update/install My macbook pro updated to Mountain Lion three days ago. Before Mac OS updating, my D3 was updated to 1.03b already. I played for a couple hours yesterday, and today D3 crashed during playing. After I forced to reboot my macbook, D3 asked me to update to 1.03b again, and it keeps saying "failed to start streaming download, please check your internet connection and try again.". My internet connection is perfectly fine as I typing here, so anyone can help me figure out what is wrong and how to fix it? Thank a bunch.Bridgette0 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Copy items in the auction Today I found a small amount of copied items in the auction sale.To a maximum of two samples or sell.For a sale of the same form as the reserve price for sale. I do not accidentally buy two copy items. Robot programs very much. Plug there are still many, many Please quickly resolved. Thank youFuxhu0 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 It's almost like this was made to piss us off Hey how are you :) I would just like to talk about your lovely launcher, EVERYSINGLETIME I even ATTEMPT to open it, IT FAILS, so everytime i exit diablo 3 the only way i can possibly go back to playing it, is if I uninstall, and reinstall the game. This hasn't happened, once, nor twice nor three times. I has happened so many times that I have honestly lost count. So what do I try to do to avoid this? I try to NEVER quit. Tell me, is it sad? Yes it is sad, always having Diablo 3 open, yes that is EXTREMELY sad. Why? because whenever I try to play it again OH NO IT RUINS ITSELF MYSTERIOUSLY. No I don't not try to fix it either, I actually do attempt to fix it, but NO every SINGLE way to fix it, DOES NOT DO ANYTHING. I am beyond annoyed, not only with this, with all the USELESS updates which ahve made the game so much worse, I would just like to say, Remember Diablo 2?? Yeah that was a game.Sayedii5 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Penguins Game Skip/Latency Fix's Thread! Hello fellow D3 players. At this point, you're here because you're probably pissed off. Pissed off about the Latency issues, the FPS skipping issues. Not knowing what to do. Well, I'm gonna list off what happened to me in order, and what I did in order to fix them. So at first, I re-installed Windows 7 64bit the day I got Diablo 3, installed ALL the updated drivers, installed all updates, blah blah. So, after doing all that, Diablo 3 time. Well much like the rest of you, I got in, 10 minutes after starting, BOOM Msec spikes like crazy, 1000-3000msec spikes, I mean horrible. So of course I get pissed, I start reading on it, and find out about the port forwarding. So for Port Forwarding. Basically, I knew what I was doing, but some of you won't. For Port Forwarding you need a modem or router that allows you to forward ports. Now, you can check your router on google, "Port Forwarding on *router name/make*". If your modem/router doesn't allow you to forward ports(It really has to be ancient in order to not let you do that), or if you don't have a modem or router, go get a router, a cheap one will work. Now, once you figure out how to port forward. Go ahead and port forward these 2 ports, I found doing these 2 make the msec spikes stop happening. And I mean I am on SH*TTY 1mbs Qwest bull sh*t internet here, and atm I'm averaging 90-115msec for 3 hours straight. So here are the ports: Start 1119 - End 1119 Start 6881 - End 6999 Make sure you forwarded those on YOUR computers ip, not your net ip. To check your computers ip on your network you go to Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > (In blue lettering next to a Ethernet cable end) Local Area Connection > Details > IPv4 Address - whatever ip is next to that. Such as mine is Yours should be something around the same as that. (That is also how you find how to get onto your routers setup page to port forward, but you use the Default Gateway ip in your web browser.) So after doing that, what do ya know, no more HUGE lag spikes, but I'm still skipping around, having the rubber band effect, just still not being able to play, getting pissed, throwing things, punching babies, the sort. Well what the heck could it be now right? So I did some more reading, tried some things, most didn't work, cept for one. I came across a post by minuteZERO. : Now, while I thank him very very much for posting this, I am going to re-word it for people who won't be able to follow what he said. So now basically, depending on your graphics card, which idk what that is, and your RAM count, you're going to have to adjust these things according to your hardware setup mmkay? Right. So, I have a crappy 256mb Nvidia GeForce 8600 GTS, I mean, crappy card right? It's not even in the minimum requirements right? So obviously, I'm gonna wanna turn everything on low. I turned off the max FPS on both distances(little check boxes, both off). Turned everything else on low, and turned ON Virtual Sync. Ok NOW, I decided to double check my Nvidia drivers, and what'ya know! They released a new driver just yesterday! WORD! So, this new driver is 301.42. So go here put in your video card info, the series, your operating system, blah blah. Hit search, it should find the 301.42 driver, so download it, install it. Now what I did was after it installed, I went into the control panel (right hand corner of the screen, little green swirly eye thingy). I clicked on Manage 3D settings. Then I went to Program Settings. I clicked Add, I found my diablo iii launcher.exe, I clicked open. Now in the box under it, I turned Triple Buffering ON. I turned Vertical SyncON. Under Multi-Display/mixed-GPU acceleration I changed it to Single Display Performance Mode. Then back on the left I clicked on Adjust image settings with preview. Change the little blue button to "Use my preference emphasizing:" then turn it all the way to the left, it should say "Use my preference emphasizing: Performance". Exit the control panel. RAMDISK FIX NOW. Don't start up that game just yet we have a couple more things to do here! So don't get ahead of yourself. We still gotta do some more stuff that minuteZERO said yeah? He said something about this weird virtual hard disk thing, making the game run off that, blah blah, but wtf did he just say? So basically, whoever showed him this, was a genius or something because I never would have thought of this. He tells us how to setup some stuff so that the game, is running some stuff directly off the RAM in your computer(awesome right?). Ok so how we do this. First off, you're going to want to know how much RAM you have. I personally, have 6gigs of RAM. Second off, you are going to want to go download this program right here don't worry it is completely safe, just download it and install it. NOW. Once you do that, open this program "ImDisk Virtual Disk Driver", click File > Mount new virtual disk... Now, here, the ONLY thing you need to change, is the "Size of virtual disk". I like to put the same number of gigs(btw click on that "Gigabytes" button on the right there)which is 6. So if you have 4 gigs, put 4, if you have 8 put 8, etc... Then click ok. Now it will show a virtual disk, and then it will say "Virtual disk needs to be formatted before you can use it", click ok, the format window will pop up, give it a name like D3 or something, and click Format, once it formats click ok. Now you can close that window. Now you have your virtual disk up and running. Now, Go to Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Data_D3\PC\MPQs and make a new folder called something like "back-up mpqs". Now CUT(make sure these 3 files are now OUT of your MPQs folder) and PASTE ClientData.mpq, Sound.mpq and Texture.mpq INTO that "back-up mpqs" folder you just now made. Once they are pasted in there, COPY(DO NOT CUT) and PASTE these onto your new virtual disk drive. Just those three files. If you have under 4 gigs of RAM, I would suggest only putting ClientData.mpq and Texture.mpq into the virtual drive. If you have anything over, feel free to add all 3. Now. You will go into command promt remember to run it as Administrator! Now, you will type this exactly, depending on your OS: 64bit cd "\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Data_D3\PC\MPQs" 32bit cd "\Program Files\Diablo III\Data_D3\PC\MPQs" type those out EXACTLY as in that box. cd and the quotation marks included. Now, once you've hit enter. Now make links for the 3 files, for example if your ramdisk was D: mklink ClientData.mpq D:\ClientData.mpq mklink Sound.mpq D:\Sound.mpq mklink Texture.mpq D:\Texture.mpq If you only added one or 2, make sure you only add that one or those 2. If you didn't add those 2, make sure that mpq file is in the MPQs folder in your Diablo III directory. Now whenever you reboot, you will have to just do that over again. If the new virtual mount letter is the same, you don't need to redo the links. But if it changes, you will have to go into the diablo III directory, delete those links, and remake them in the cmd promt. So now, at this point in game. After I did that, things run smoothly... For I would say, 25 minutes. But it's not as bad as it was, so I KNOW these things have improved my game play so far. What else... What else could be making me skip all over the damn place? I decide to check my GPU temperature. DUH. Of course you idiot. You're fan is only at 30% power because you don't have your handy dandy GPU controller, so you're GPU's heat is up to 80c(HOLY CRAP). So, the best CPU controller I have ever found, and the one I love to death, and recommend for everyone is THIS EVGA's precision. It's sleek, sexeh, and makes sh*t easy for anyone to understand. You will have to register to download it, but it takes 10 seconds and it is so worth it. From the picture on the website you can clearly see everything is labeled. So when I am in game, I throw my fan up to 100% power, and let it sit easy at 45-60c. I'm keepin my GPU clock at a steady 685, and my Memory Clock at a steady 1020. After doing all this, I have now been playing for 3 HOURS straight, with barely so much as a slight skip. I haven't played like this since it was released, I'm flying all over the place whooping some serious a$$ here. Powering through Acts, it's great. So these are my recommendations to everyone. And I really hope I have pointed some of you in the right direction. Let me know here if I have. Also, I noticed, when I did that last part, I have been at a steady 90-110msec for the past 3 hours, no spikes, been green the whole time no matter where I was, which has made me truly believe the msec is also connected to how your GPU is running, even if that doesn't make sense, it totally seems like it. Here are my crappy comp and network specs so you can see, if MY comp can be running this game as beast as it is right now, so can yours. Century Link Internet on a Qwest Q1000 Modem, 1mb/s internet connection. Speed test, download at 1.02mb/s and upload at 0.57mb/s. GPU = Nvidia GeForce 8600 GTS 256 MB (not kidding) RAM = 6gigs Processor = Intel Pentium D CPU 2@ 2.80 GHz Also, I would suggest running the game in Windowed Full-Screen, that also seemed to make it skip less. Good luck. Regards PenguinMasterPenguin42056 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 crashed - removed from game I keep getting this message when the game crashed. You have been removed from the game . and in the above right of my screen appear some tag message. "Upgrade Now" Click your way to 60! Challenging bosses! Nightmare, Hell and Inferno Mode! and the "UPGRADE" button how can i resolve this?meiza3 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 My game wont load all the environment. My game won't load all of the game environment it tends to leave the ground completely missing I have taken some print screens but don't know how to post them thanks.John0 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Authenticating Credentials I get this error every single time I go to log in. Usually, it's multiple times before I can log into the game. What gives Blizzard? Two months after release...can we get out of the beta phase?McNugget0 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Diablo window keeps closing Hello, my Diablo window keeps closing and go to window like if i hit the window key but i'm not. Can you help? Thanks!ric2 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Accused of Scamming I had a guy give me his email and password and authenitcator information and let me have his items, in which he helped me drop them in game and come back onto my account and have them. Then which this morning i found out he wanted them back. Accuses me of scamming and now im worried ill be banned. He already has done a rollback of the items and now there is pretty much a "DUPE" of the items. He has all of his items back, which makes makes me wonder whats going to happen now? Questions: Will the items i have in my possession poof? Will i keep them since he gave them to me? Will i get banned for going on his account when i was allowed to have them? If he alrady did the roll back and has his items should not be worried about this and move on with my life?FrankFighter3 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Account suspended I tried to purchase a digital copy on a second account and the transaction failed. My account now is the starter edition and its suspended. I was wondering if buying a physical copy would make the game playable?MasonsPuppet1 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Retail to Starter I bought an anual pass last year and now my Diablo III shows up as a starter edition.WildeWoMannE1 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 BUG: Rubberbanding: Fracking FIX IT! ok now it has gotten to the point where i've had it. you have GOT to fix the fracking rubberbanding. you up the amount of repairs and then you intentionally let bugs like this remain causing players to pay more for repairs as a result of bugs when we shouldn't have to. i have died to it everytime i'm kiting or teleporting from a mob; it's to the point now where i can almost guarantee it's going to happen and i'm sick of it. it used to only happen occasionally and i could tolerate it but now it happens ALL THE TIME. anytime i'm kiting, running or teleporting, I am well away from the mob, they run to me, they begin a long cast or strike, i run or teleport away and i'm about 20 yards from them when they finish the cast/strike, but then i get mysteriously put back to where i was initially, and 1 shotted. this happens on ALL my toons including my friends and we have had enough. and don't give me that "its lag" bs because its not. my lat bar is green and can recreate the issue 90% of the time by running close to walls or waiting until enemies get close to me and then run or teleport. i can guarantee i will get rubberbanded back. FIX IT!Gor0 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Need help balance Hey so i have some money on balance but on diablo 3 it doesnt show up. Im not sure how this works but when i try buy an item from RMAH says add funds then goes into the load funds to account. I dont want to add more funds into my balance as there is money already there lol.Bloodthirst5 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Agent32* Issues Can you please tell us why we are still, two months after launch, having to kill the Agent32* process to load and play the game? Double click Diablo III shortcut. Launcher loads. Play is either grayed out, or pushing it goes to a blank screen with Agent32* running in the background. You know what I'm talking about, there's dozen of threads on it now, as there has been dozens of threads on it since release. This was a problem in beta as well. I made numerous threads about it myself. Countless other people made threads about it in beta. The game did not load/patch/install properly for 64 bit users. It was well documented. Well explained. You tried over and over to convince us it was an anti virus/security/firewall issue. That was bogus. It was debunked. I still see you pushing that BS response to this day. Why has this not been fixed? Why? Please give us a rational reason why after two months of live game play we still have to kill .exe processes to play this game. Please tell me how this is acceptable.Raging2 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Deleted character? Hello, I just went online today after beating normal difficulity with my monk 3 days ago, I just logged in, and my monk is gone, I didn't delete him, I see no profit for anyone to just delete lvl 30+++ monk for no reason.. could I get some support in this one?Torcheh2 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 ah - cannot retrieve payment information... Didnt I just go through this a couple days ago? Can you guys just fix this garbage and leave it be. I'm tired of the game being so buggy that it's only usable 1/4 of the time I log on.Sanctum0 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 More than one Kid So I have more than one kid and each now has a account because I thought they could share the key for one purchase. Do I really need to buy a copy of D3 for each kid or is there a way to link their accounts so that they can each have their own D3 accounts? Obviously only one kid can be online at one time to accomplish this and besides the game is only installed on one PC so only one kid can be online at one time. Am I missing something or is there a way for each kid to play their own account?Kirazk2 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Windows 7, stuck at Launching... After playing Diablo3 once I could not get it to run again - the game would forever stick at "Launching...". I tried disabling all AV, firewall options, running as administrator, running in compatibility mode, etc. It just started again after a convoluted process (I think, but YMMV) of ending the Agent.exe process, then starting the agent.exe manually, then ending the launcher, then restarting the launcher, and ending the agent.exe process again. Frankly, I'm not sure what step fixed the issue, nor do I know how to do it again. This is totally absurd. Blizzard admins, please help me understand why there are so many issues just *starting* the game? Once it actually runs I have no performance issues, but it takes monumental effort to get it to run. This needs to be fixed.benhurt4 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Graphics card support I was wondering since i can't find my card in the diablo 3 supported graphics cards list if you guys could tell me if its supported, its a AMD Radeon HD 6450A 2GB DDR3 MXM 3.0A [Viper2] thanks in advanceElaz2 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Client disconected from server. This has been happening very recently and it is very frustating, I cant find a solution, looked everywhere. First of all I am on my 2nd level 60 character and Diablo 3 has never given me any problems...until now. I am in the ending of Act 1 with my lv60 monk and Everytime I login in him to finish the quest, within 3-8 minutes (varies) of logging in, everything freezes, I cannot sell, do abilities, etc, and I get a message "disconnected from server client" This has happened 5 times already, I cannot progress into act 2 or the quest, or even play. The auction house works fine for me, just the game keeps crashing and I dont know the solution. Help?Oblivion2 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Freezes/Crashes Game freezes then I'm forced to end process in task manager.Sorc12 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Stuck in starter edition I can not select any of my previous characters i read there is a 72 verfication time for digital copy owners, I got my digital copy from the annual pass. When did the 72 hour period start? If I could get a blue response that would be helpful.TeRRoR5031 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 unable to link paypal account to game acc y i nt able to link paypal account to game acc?? it show An error occurred while linking your PayPal account. i try to submit a ticket to ask for solution, but the GM answer me rubbish thing HELPiMAce5 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 How long does 72 hours take? Hello, I bought the game at 7/19/2012 (according to the battle net orders page). The order status is "complete". But I'm still restricted by some of the problems in this thread: I do can level up past 13 and past act 1. But I cannot trade in game, nor use the RMAH or public chat. When I try these things I get an error saying I have to way up to 72 hours after my purchase. But it's been 9 days since I've been seeing that error. So how long does 72 hours take?Cthulhu2 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 GeForce GTX 550 Ti Glitches Graphic I browsed through all the thread about the graphic issue which other players had and wonder is there any solution for GeForce GTX 550 Ti?Sayori7 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Problem with Re-installing D3 using the CD My harddrive was broken that's why i need to re-install D3. when i put the cd on my dvdrom it works fine then when the progress reached 52% it was stucked for about 30 mins so i decided to close the installer but when i tried to play the cd again it wont start or lets say my dvdrom wont read the cd, so i need to shutdown and turn the pc on again. then i tried to play the cd it runs but when it reaches 38% there is a message popped up it says like this "if your cd rom opens just re-insert the cd and when this message pops up again just download the client at" that is not the exact message i just paraphrased it. so i tried downloading it online and it is freakin slow. help me, i've been offline for a almost a week now.iamSephiroth1 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 login information was incorrect.... I can not log in..but i can log in to Your login information was incorrect. Please try again. (Error 3) Problem Solved: Rebooted PC. Thanks for the help:)RMSTITAN0 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 Frozen right before Azmodan a3 inferno Well for some reason many of us, who have had absolutley no problems before with gameplay, seem to all of the sudden freeze up for no reason? I've read some people saying it happens to them in act1, others a2 and so on. For me it's a3 and it froze in inferno mode in a public game right as I was going to fight azmodan! This is getting ridiculous, it's not an issue on my end, I'm fine on any other act and used to be able to get through a3 without any issues at all. Does anyone know if blizzard is planning to do something about this? It's really becoming intolerable.Debby690 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 Fair Trade Act - I will Be reporting Blizzard I am unable to setup SMS security on my account because who I have chosen as a cell phone provider. There is no technical limitation of their service that prevents SMS messages and I have verified this. I use an IPhone with my service and it is fully functional internet, tethering ect... Customer Server with Blizzard says my number is associated with a "Pre Paid service" and these types of phones are throw away. Since when was an IPhone 4S throw away???? Blizzard is forcing me to change cell phone providers there for I believe this is violation fair trade because they are limiting what I can do because I have chosen this specific provider. What are other's thoughts on this?Polarized32 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 Game Freeze on skipping cinematic Where? - Just before fighting Diablo in Hell difficulty. How? - The cinematic where Imperius dies starts. - press Esc and Enter afterwards (to skip the sequence) Game freezes, needs ALT + F4 Reproduces several times.MCD840 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 Can't see shield on shielding mobs Hi all! I can't see the shield on shielding mobs at all just the barely visible green mist. I used to be able to see them before some patches ago. Now the only way I can tell which one has its shield up is to attack them to see if they're immune. According to this thread, , the cause of this problem is because I have an unsupported graphic card. My card is a Geforce GT555M (with Intel HD 3000) on Lenovo Y570. It's a hybrid card. What I'm suspecting is the game sees my card as Intel HD instead of GT555M and thinks it's a low quality card. Could this be the source of the problem? By the way, here's my D3Prefs.txt ======================================================= PreferencesVersion "42" PlayedCutscene0 "15" PlayedCutscene1 "15" PlayedCutscene2 "23" PlayedCutscene3 "143" DisplayModeFlags "0" DisplayModeWindowMode "0" DisplayModeWinLeft "0" DisplayModeWinTop "0" DisplayModeWinWidth "1920" DisplayModeWinHeight "1040" DisplayModeUIOptWidth "1920" DisplayModeUIOptHeight "1080" DisplayModeWidth "1920" DisplayModeHeight "1080" DisplayModeRefreshRate "60" DisplayModeBitDepth "32" Gamma "0.880000" MipOffset "0" ShadowQuality "3" PhysicsQuality "1" ClutterQuality "3" Vsync "1" Letterbox "0" Antialiasing "1" LowFX "0" LimitForegroundFPS "0" MaxForegroundFPS "60" LimitBackgroundFPS "0" MaxBackgroundFPS "8" DisableTrilinearFiltering "1" ColorCorrection "1" MipBias "0.000000" ReflectionQuality "0" TonemapExposure "1.900000" TonemapContrast "1.500000" TonemapSaturation "1.000000" TonemapGain "1.000000" HardwareClass "1" PCIVendor "4318" PCIDevice "3563" MasterVolume "1.000000" EffectVolume "0.800000" MusicVolume "0.800000" NarrationVolume "0.800000" AmbientVolume "0.800000" ChannelsToUse "64" ReverseSpeakers "0" QuestSubtitlesEnabled "0" CinematicsSubtitlesEnabled "1" EchoQuestDialogToChat "1" MuteSound "0" MuteEffects "0" MuteAmbient "0" MuteVoice "0" MuteMusic "0"Sylphritz12 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 Important Security Question Requiring Blue From my understanding, I should have nothing to worry about, but I sometimes play Diablo III at work and lack the resources to run it in a separate environment. Usually I have things including, but not limited to, memory scanners, debuggers, network analyzers, etc. open. I'm not too certain on the exact mechanisms of "Warden", but should I be okay playing D3 in an environment like this as long as such programs are not attached to or modifying the Diablo III process's memory space. i.e., You guys don't scan outside of the boundaries of Diablo III, correct? Unless I am blatantly trying to modify Diablo III resources, I should have nothing to worry about, correct? And should a false positive ban occur, what are the chances, if any, of a proper investigation resulting in a reversal after it's cleared up? Some people may not see this as a security question, but to me it regards the security of my account.Xyzzy0 Jul 28, 2012