Technical Support

Jul 20, 2012 1.0.3b tried to play for the first time in a while today because of a rage quit a month or so ago... opened the game said my graphics card had updates... It doesnt. (Nvidia 580) now it will not launch, just black screens. ive seen other topics about this that were closed, because they said it's been a month before they last comment when clearly it was only 6 hours ago.. we wait 12 years for a game and it has been ruined by bots, crashes, and stupid AH. pretty sad blizzard. as long as your making money...who cares right?Drgreenthumb4 Jul 20, 2012
Jul 20, 2012 Security Question Hi, I know this is not the correct spot for my question but with hours of searching i don't have much of an option, cant find a support forum for accounts. I happened to forget my security question answer, and i submitted a ticked thats has been open for 2 days with no support, tried calling and no answer, and tried to reset my password and it asked that i either answer my security question which im trying to recover, or the authentication code which i do not posses since i purchased Diablo 3 Digitally.... So if Blizzard support could please do something to resolve this issue, it would be appreciated Thank youSonido3 Jul 20, 2012
Jul 20, 2012 Level 60 achievment... Didn't get my level 60 achievement for my monk. Tried to submit a ticket only to be told that Tech Support doesn't accept tickets for Achievement's, and to simply try and meet the conditions for the Achievement again... which is a bit of a long shot considering the achievement in question. I also didn't receive credit in the "Level 2 monks to 60" Achievement. Are you seriously telling me to roll an entire extra character?Endswitch0 Jul 20, 2012
Jul 20, 2012 Ping Issue... These past three days, all of my games (BOTH SINGLE AND PUBLIC) have 600-1200ms ping. While usually I have 200-300ms at most. My internet is fine, my ping to google.com stable at 40ms. I live in Indonesia and I use SmartFren ISP. Also, I play on Asia server (obviously). PLEASE help me, thanks!Mikelodeon2 Jul 20, 2012
Jul 20, 2012 Processor Question Will Diablo 3 play on my computer that has a AMD Sempron M100 2.00 GHz processor? PLease let me know if this will be sufficient enough for the game to playBerserker1 Jul 20, 2012
Jul 20, 2012 Major Login Issue with no Support. Ok, I know this little issue is circulating around the Diablo 3 communities, but it seems nothing is really being done to solve it. I am currently getting the login error, code 42003. I can understand that issues can arise from time to time. And I can understand that not everything can be handled when we want them to be. This, though, seems to be a very major issue, where the game is saying one thing, and our accounts through the Battle.net site says another. I submitted a support ticket for this problem, and got a response. normally I would be happy, but the response I got wasn't what I was looking for. Greetings, Thank you for contacting Blizzard Entertainment Customer Support. We are currently receiving a high volume of phone calls, petitions, and other responses. We are working diligently to process all requests in a timely fashion and we appreciate your patience. At this time, we are unable to get to your request. We recommend visiting our support site at http://us.battle.net/support as the self-service options are comprehensive and our articles are capable of answering most questions. If you are unable to find an answer, please re-open the petition which will retain your current place in line. Regards, Blizzard Customer Support What's the point of allowing us to submit a service ticket when they are just going to be closed out with no remedy action? So, I try calling Customer Support, and to my surprise, I get a recording informing me that their hold queue is full and to try calling back later. Better yet, I was directed to submit a Service ticket for my problem. I'm lead around in a big circle, trying to play a game where I paid $60 to play, and unfortunately a bug in Blizzard's system is not allowing me to. I wouldn't be as upset if I was informed of a bug that they are currently working on, or that they are at least aware of the situation. This is probably going to be my last purchase of a Blizzard game if this situation isn't worked out.Beowolf721 Jul 20, 2012
Jul 20, 2012 Account Hacked & Cannot Access I am praying that a Blue or a moderator or someone will actually see this thread.... Hello everyone, just wanted to share a quick story with you. This morning Blizz sent me an email saying they had received a request to change the e-mail connected to my Battle.net account. Im not sure how someone managed to do this, but before I could even try to log in and refute this (which btw I did within a minute of the email being sent), Blizz completely had blocked out my email and told me I did not exist in the system. Obviously, I am not writing from the hacked account in question. That is impossible, since I cannot log in to make a ticket/thread to even tell Blizz what is going on. I am using a friends account to send this SOS. I thought I would just point out a critical error in your "Account Recovery" system in place on your website. It requires you to log in using your Battle.net ID. Thats all well and good, but if your account's email was CHANGED... THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE!! There is literally nothing I can do to even try and have this issue resolved. So please, tell me you can help me with this. Best, KingLeoJippin8 Jul 20, 2012
Jul 20, 2012 For V ... To those curious what this is about please read my Thread http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5978860974 No Call Yesterday, and so far once again No call this morning like said.. This isn't some Rick rolling or Sad joke is it? 4+ weeks, Multiple months of the actual problem, 2Weeks+ Of my own diagnosing and calling people, I THINK They can find time for me... if your reading the forums please Ask your network tech to set his Coffee down and give me that call they said they would give me...SpiritWolfie3 Jul 20, 2012
Jul 20, 2012 Very low fps when viewing friends profiles. Ever since patch when I check my fps it sits at 0. I'm playing fine I'd estimate 40-50fps like it said I was prepatch. All is well I can live without knowing fps. However, when I try to view anyones profile the lighting flickers in the background and my fps drops dramaticly. I'd say 10-15 fps. When I click to view what they are wearing, it drops even more to the point of 1fps if not less.Nycon0 Jul 20, 2012
Jul 20, 2012 Account Locked (not banned) for no reason? My account has been locked and neither my email nor my battlenet account has been compromised in any fashion, so what am i supposed to believe, that im being trolled because the mods dont like me or something? either way my accounts have not been compromised yet i am encountering a problem in changing my password. I cant use neither the security answer which i do not posses for obvious reasons (what game company in the face of the earth requires your security answer for a simple password change? i have never used security answers in my 25 years of existance and i have been playing mmos for the last 12 years of my life, in that time i havent needed my security answer not once, which in other games its only used for stuff like changing your account's email, i am not an idiot succeptible to phishing sorry) nor the serial number of a game since i only bought a digital copy of diablo 3, i do not own any other games in that account so it is impossible to use this option. If possible i would like my account unlocked, or a link sent to my email so i can reset my password. This situation is insane, i am sure you people can help me and i would be grateful for any support i can get. Thanks. PS: yes i can tell you guys my account has deffinitely not been compromised for a lot of reasons, one being that all my items are fine, i can tell because my friend can see my characters clothed with everything i had before it was locked. EDIT: My ticket has been answered with a pre-fabricated answer full of bull!@#$. It says that to retrieve my secret answer i need to send them a form of ID (my account is not bound to any credit cards or ID so wtf?) and my WoW account name (wtf i stated clearly twice that i only own a digital copy of diablo, HURRAY FOR PRE-FABBED CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSES, if someone from blizz is reading this your customer service sucks). So the answer to my plea for help was completly worthless if anything since all i know now that i didnt before is that i wont get help from customer service wheter its for unlocking my acc, retrieving a pass resset mail or even getting further information on my issue. I responded to their answer but i dont have any hopes left for customer service, if any mods here can help me or at least guide me by telling me my options on this matter i would be grateful once again.Klyern11 Jul 20, 2012
Jul 20, 2012 error 3003 anyone can help to solve this---error 3003. my line was fine and firewall allowed the program to run.. but still saw this word when login on the gametatou0 Jul 20, 2012
Jul 20, 2012 Items %MF / / exchanged in time to kill elite I wonder if I trade items with MF% in time to take the Last Hit the Elites, it has the same effect that I'm using the items from the beginning with% MF. Because I've been doing this today, and I think that is not the same thing. (sorry my english)Rossoni2 Jul 20, 2012
Jul 20, 2012 Can't log in. Told to reset password. I just bought this game and as soon as it gets to authenticating credentials it tells me to change my password because my account is locked. I've done this and my account is still locked. I've played World of Warcraft for five years from the same computer, my account is fine. Want me to send a photo ID?Kristopher1 Jul 20, 2012
Jul 20, 2012 Input Limit Reached I can't seem to start a 2nd public game without getting this error and then getting logged off. I understand that there's some kind of 3 game per hour limit, which is complete stupid, but I'm getting this error from only playing 1 game. Sending in a ticket was useless. They didn't seem to know what the problem is and they told me to post here. I've posted here before without getting any replies from the blues. Any one else getting this problem or is it just me?Fender0 Jul 20, 2012
Jul 20, 2012 three day waiting period I purchased Diablo3 digitally last week. When I play, I cannot chat or trade with other players. On the left side of the screen above chat is a little box that says that I am on a three day waiting period before I can trade or chat. It has been more than three days since I have purchased the game, but these restrictions are still on my account. This is very frustrating. What can be done to resolve this issue?wolf1 Jul 20, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 Lock-ups/disconnects (No error message) I've been having a problem seemingly since the 1.03(b?) patch where I'll be playing the game and everything stops moving and locks-up. I can still move the mouse cursor, but all of the effects like arcane sentries simply stop in place and I can't move, take any actions, or leave the game through the menu (though I can open the menu) Generally I have to force quit the game and restart it, and when I come back inevitably my character is dead unless I'm in a completely empty area. This happens about once every 50-100 hours of gameplay so it is quite rare. If I played softcore mode I probably wouldn't even mind; however, I play hardcore so it makes it somewhat of a crap-shoot because depending on where it locks-up I may die. Otherwise: Latency is basically always good, never have 'latency lag' or spikes. Don't disconnect for any other reason, except for server restarts. Never see error messages when this happens. It simply locks up and I have to reboot the game. Never disconnect from any other game. I've wondered if it could be something with the graphics. I do experience the problem occasionally where the game will stop briefly to catch up, then everything will resume with no speed-ups or lost time. I've read that this is the video card being overburdened and taking a little time to catch up so I've turned most settings to low other than the resolution. However, while playing before the patch when this didn't happen at all for many weeks, I was playing with all the settings on high, so I'm not sure if this is a good explanation. Again, this seems to have started happening 1-2 weeks after the 1.03 patch. Prior to this I played a single character for weeks (basically since release) and didn't experience this problem a single time. Now I've lost about 4 characters because this would happen every few days and kill my latest character. It happened earlier today as well so it still seems to be an issue. I'd love feedback on what I can do to fix this, reduce the probability of it happening, or any explanation for what might cause this. I'm running the following: Dell XPS_6301 Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack 2 Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.4GHz 6GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT (512MB) Let me know if you need any other info. Thanks!Poiuytr0 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 Whirlwind still causes game disconnect shoot me an email when fixed, out till then.Tuelpo0 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 Error 300008 Request Timed Out Keep getting this message every time I log in. Help?Thrasos1 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 Skillswitch - Hotbar - Lost Nephalem Valor During a magic find run i moved one of my skills to a different spot on the hotbar, NOT CHANGING, But switching the hotkey. To no avail i lost my NV, I think that this should be fixed. I can understand if your Changing your skills, but switching them around on the hotbar is a different story. Any Blues care to share an opinion?SiK3 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 Why do I have to reset my password? I just opened D3 from work for the first time, and while it's a bit annoying to have to go through my security questions/answers, it's understandable. But why do I have to change my password?! That's just plain stupid! I hope I'm able to change it back to the one I had originally afterwards. Seems like a complete waste of everyone's time, I hope you change it soon.abhibeckert1 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 Looking for assistance on Computer Help Right now i am trying to figure out why i cannot play music and diablo 3 at the same time without MASSIVE lag spikes. If you need information like Dxdiag or anything else let me know (I am wondering if it is my CPU Temp) I am not 100% sure how to check everything needed to figure out whats wrong so some guidance would be awesome thanks.Dwayne2 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 Error 3003 For the past few days I haven't been able to log in and I keep getting the 3003 error. This randomly started happening and I have made no changes to my computer. Help? (I also posted this in the Mac section but I wasn't getting responses.)tay1 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 Trade Chat not working everytime i join trade chat i am the only person. any solutions to this?Vangsta0 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 Magic Find Macro Swapping Bannable? Almsot the Entire Diablo 3 Community would like a clear Insight if Macro MF swapping gear is Bannable or not. ... This post was 50/50 & still UnclearZoe7 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 Arcane Sentry + Disintegrate causing freezes Since 1.0.3 launched, the Wizard spell Disintegrate has been causing my client to freeze for 1-5 seconds whenever used while enemy Arcane Sentries are present. For a while I couldn't figure out why it was only sometimes happening and then I finally realized that it would always occur in conjunction with Arcane Enchanted enemies having their sentries out. The sentries themselves cause no issues as long as the Wizard does not cast Disintegrate. Disintegrate causes no issues so long as there are no Arcane Sentries in the area. But if Arcane Sentries are present and the Wizard (whether someone else or myself) casts Disintegrate, the client freezes for 1-5 seconds. Once the client recovers things are fine until the next Disintegrate cast begins. It does not matter which form of Disintegrate is used, whether one of the standard Wizard beams or one of the Archon beams. DXDiag follows: ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 7/19/2012, 15:01:03 Machine name: Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.120503-2030) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: ASUS System Model: M2N68-AM PLUS BIOS: BIOS Date: 06/10/10 20:28:59 Ver: 08.00.14 Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 Processor (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz Memory: 4096MB RAM Available OS Memory: 4096MB RAM Page File: 1688MB used, 6499MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows DirectX Version: DirectX 11 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 2: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GT 220 Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce GT 220 DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A20&SUBSYS_12253842&REV_A2 Display Memory: 2770 MB Dedicated Memory: 978 MB Shared Memory: 1791 MB Current Mode: 1600 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz) Monitor Name: HP S2031 Series Wide LCD Monitor Monitor Model: HP S2031 Monitor Id: HWP2904 Native Mode: 1600 x 900(p) (60.000Hz) Output Type: HD15 Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um Driver File Version: 8.17.0013.0142 (English) Driver Version: 8.17.13.142 DDI Version: 10.1 Driver Model: WDDM 1.1 Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 5/15/2012 03:48:00, 18044224 bytes WHQL Logo'd: n/a WHQL Date Stamp: n/a Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4960-11CF-7C5B-28321CC2C535} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x0A20 SubSys ID: 0x12253842 Revision ID: 0x00A2 Driver Strong Name: oem30.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section005:8.17.13.142:pci\ven_10de&dev_0a20 Rank Of Driver: 00E62001 Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_104383BC&REV_1002 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.5919 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: n/a Date and Size: 8/18/2009 18:29:16, 1983264 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0x0 Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_104383BC&REV_1002 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.5919 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: n/a Date and Size: 8/18/2009 18:29:16, 1983264 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0x0 Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: FrontMic (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.5919 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 8/18/2009 18:29:16, 1983264 bytes Cap Flags: 0x0 Format Flags: 0x0 ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub | Vendor/Product ID: 0x10DE, 0x03F1 | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub | Service: usbhub | +-+ USB Input Device | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC044 | | Location: Port_#0002.Hub_#0001 | | Matching Device ID: generic_hid_device | | Service: HidUsb | | | +-+ HID-compliant mouse | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC044 | | | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse | | | Service: mouhid ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ + Standard PS/2 Keyboard | Matching Device ID: *pnp0303 | Service: i8042prt | + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd | Upper Filters: kbdclass | Service: TermDD | + Terminal Server Mouse Driver | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou | Upper Filters: mouclass | Service: TermDD ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 322.7 GB Total Space: 476.8 GB File System: NTFS Model: WDC WD50 00AAKS-00UU3 SCSI Disk Device Drive: D: Model: ATAPI iHAS324 Y SCSI CdRom Device Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), , 0 bytes -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F6&SUBSYS_83A41043&REV_A2\3&267A616A&0&41 Driver: n/a Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03EC&SUBSYS_83A41043&REV_A2\3&267A616A&0&30 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1203&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C3 Driver: n/a Name: NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F6&SUBSYS_83A41043&REV_A2\3&267A616A&0&40 Driver: n/a Name: NVIDIA nForce PCI System Management Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03EB&SUBSYS_83A41043&REV_A2\3&267A616A&0&09 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1202&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C2 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard RAM Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F5&SUBSYS_83A41043&REV_A2\3&267A616A&0&0A Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03E9&SUBSYS_000010DE&REV_A2\3&267A616A&0&60 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1201&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C1 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F3&SUBSYS_83A41043&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&20 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03E9&SUBSYS_000010DE&REV_A2\3&267A616A&0&58 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1200&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C0 Driver: n/a Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F2&SUBSYS_83A41043&REV_A3\3&267A616A&0&11 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03E8&SUBSYS_000010DE&REV_A2\3&267A616A&0&48 Driver: n/a Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F1&SUBSYS_83A41043&REV_A3\3&267A616A&0&10 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard RAM Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03E2&SUBSYS_83A41043&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&00 Driver: n/a Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0BE2&SUBSYS_12253842&REV_A1\4&210A641E&0&0148 Driver: n/a Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F0&SUBSYS_83BC1043&REV_A2\3&267A616A&0&28 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard ISA bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03E1&SUBSYS_83A41043&REV_A2\3&267A616A&0&08 Driver: n/a Name: NVIDIA GeForce GT 220 Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A20&SUBSYS_12253842&REV_A2\4&210A641E&0&0048 Driver: n/a Name: NVIDIA nForce 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03EF&SUBSYS_83A41043&REV_A2\3&267A616A&0&38 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1204&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C4 Driver: n/a ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.17514 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3508.1109 Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3508.1109 WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3508.1109 WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3508.1109 WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3508.1109 WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3508.1109 WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3508.1109 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514 Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0000 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3508.1109 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514 File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514 iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713 AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll, Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713 AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 VP60® Simple Profile ,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 VP61® Advanced Profile,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Audio Capture Sources: FrontMic (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: ,0x00000000,0,0,, ,0x00000000,0,0,, ,0x00000000,0,0,, ,0x00000000,0,0,, ,0x00000000,0,0,, WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514 BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708 PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708 XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708 WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 Audio Renderers: Speakers (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Realtek Digital Output (Realtek,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 --------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) Quality Flags: 2576 Enabled: Force throttling Allow half deinterlace Allow scaling Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 0 Tiakatt0 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 can't log in, loop with changing password SOLVEDepicmothura1 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 Upgrading to collectors edition? Hi, I bought the digital copy of D3 so I could play as soon as it was released. However, I've decided I want to buy the collectors edition (physical copy of it). My question is, how do I go about this? Do I need to make a new battle.net account? Will I still be able to log into my old account? Or will I get banned for having 2 accounts? Is it ok to be logged into both accounts at the same time? Since I'll have 2 accounts, would I be allowed to use the RMAH on both of them? Or only one? Thanks for the help :)SaySky3 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 getting kicked from game error 70 you have been kicked from the game error 70, anyone else getting this?budster0 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 Colorblind First of all, please excuse my bad english. European boards are so crowded with haters these days. So i hope someone reads it here. Im partially colorblind and i got a hard time when it comes to setitems or rares. I cant decide whether it is worth to pick it up or not, so i normally pick up all the stuff a boss drops. It is just a minor issue, but isnt it possible to implement an option for blue or maybe turquoise color for such items? Thanks in advance.Lymphozyte7 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 I need change my battletag second time Hello, I really hate my Battletag, becouse i change him by mistake. I was looking for "deleteacount" but i wrote it into the wrong ling ( search ).I was on battle.net first time and dont know anything about battletag. Please Blizzard don't write me here this : Every Battle.net account automatically receives one free BattleTag nickname change, to be used at your discretion. However, once you’ve used your one free BattleTag name change, you will not be able to change it again -- so make sure you’re choosing a nickname you’ll be happy with in the long run. To change your BattleTag after it’s been selected, log in to Battle.net Account Management, go to the Summary page, and click "Change" in the BattleTag section. I tried post mi problem 2x and send me this always. So WHAT is your problem Blizzard?deleteaccoun0 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 Blizzard is broken? I have an issue with alot of D3. PLease help fix these problems Teck people. #1 scammers are everywhere and no one is helping from Blizz. I had 4.5 mill stole from me from a scammer that just backspaced in a trade window after I hit accept. #2 Unid Item scammers. Since Blizz has let there sorry excuse for a game code get open to the public, everyone can pre-identify there items and then only identify in game the good ones. So trade chat is now filled with Unid scammers. If you don't want us to sell Unid Items, Done make them Unidentified. If you dont care if we sell them Unid, fix the damn glitch. THeres a handfull of youtube videos on it, have one of your gek-squad slackys watch them and fix that part of this broken game. #3 Non stop gold spammers. I see my game being "Nerfed" every patch due to Blizz not stopping gold spammers/dupers but trying to do a work around to the major problem. "We have too much gold that was duped, lets Jack up the price of repairs, that will fix it!" Come on, stop making the game worse for people that enjoy it, as an easy fix. #4 Rubberbanding. PLEASE upgrade your pipline/load capacity. I cant stand another Hardcore death due to me jumping back to a rare mod cause of your sorry ATT connection. If we pay for the game, you need to pay for the connectivity, or give us offline play! #5 Broken Support. Do you realize that only about 15% of the game related issues can have a player open a ticket for? Really? Go to your Blizzard website, and try to open a ticket for this game. Just about everything says "We can not help you with that" unless its got to do with your RMAH. Why cant I submit a ticket about a new Hack I see, or a player that's using a glitch to scam people? You cant! Sorry but its just not in the budget I guess. #6 , well I thin Ive given you enough. If one of maby 2 of these could be fixed, it would be x-mas in summertime.MadHatterX6 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 Unable to log in. Sms-authenticator. So I just upgraded my computer with some new hardware. Tried to log into D3 and the "our login system has detected a change in your access pattern...." message arrived. I got my sms, changed my password and verified. Logged in again, and the same thing happend. I've done this like 8 times now, caught in a loop of sms, password resets, and verifications. I've also changed the password via e-mail,but that did not help either. Does anyone have a solution to this?? Im a bit clueless right now.drifter843 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 can't start the game it stuck at starting.moonlake32 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 FRAMING ISSUES and ALT TABBING I know these aren't really easy to figure out but I have something I can at least define. First, I cannot rule out hardware problems but I don't experience other problems and haven't noticed similar issues in other games. I've tried 2 different graphics cards with not difference but I have a secondary motherboard that I could test with (but haven't bothered yet with it, it's a bit of work...). I don't think it's hardware because one way to do away with the problem is to simply alt-tab in and out of the game. The framing typically starts randomly but oftentimes when I enter a new dungeon. I could be biased but this is what I'm currently seeing. The thing I find really interesting is that alt-tabbing to the desktop and then back into game always eliminates the framing issue (not permanently but until the next time). I know alt-tabbing has some impact to the way Direct3D handles a device reset but I don't know why this would alleviate the framing issue. Any help on the matter is greatly appreciated! I'm running the game with a NVIDIA GeForce 670. I'm re-posting this on the US forms, hopefully someone had a similar experience. http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4940476426Jijo2 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 Authenticator on Blackberry? I have a Curve 9360, and I was wondering when there would be a compatible authenticator for this model. I am aware of the Blackberry app, but it is not compatible with all Blackberries. Thanks in advance.frostybroc0 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 ran antivirus program now games are locked up i recieved instructions on how to remove a virus from a tech support forum, where the supposed "trained professional" instructed i use a program called combofix. well woopdedoo, the virus is gone, but in the process, EVERY single one of my MMOs/games including diablo 3 is now virtually unplayable to the point its 1-3fps in game is there anyone here familiar enough with the program to know what it couldve done to me?Vayne1 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 help please fix d3d error hey so i just brought diablo 3 and it instilled and i go to play it and this d3d error please try creating d3d driver comes up?? please helpmitchell1 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 "A communication error occurred. " I haven't played since last weekend and now that I want to play again I can't even get to the launcher.... this error message saying 'A communication occurred, please restart" keeps popping up every time I try to start the game. Does anyone know of any solutions to this problem? Please help...UnholyRage2 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 error 3005/3007 I've got about 5-6 or these messages in 20-30mins. Connection timed out and whispering error is there a reason for this? or a solution somewhere?Slaaren24 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 3003 error I played for hours the day for the error and hen i woke up the next day i get 3003 error saying I'm not connected to battlenet. The USA server says its up on the status page whats the deal?redwes541 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 Account Locked and I just bought the game. I just bought Diablo 3 and as soon as I try to log in, it says my account is locked. I've never played this game and I haven't played any Blizzard games on any other computer. I've reset my account password two times now, still no luck. This is the first time I've ever had a problem like this with a Blizzard game.Kristopher0 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 D3 killing internet connection Hello, Was wondering if anyone else here is having issue with D3 causing modems/routers to lock-up or reboot. My friends and I had a D3 LAN party in the beginning of June and my friend has 15meg cable internet with a high end gaming router in his house. We constantly had to reboot the router every 2-3 hours, because the thing locked up. I get home and now when I play D3 solo, my internet modem loses its connection and after D3 crashes all the way out, it will reset. I tried playing some other games with friends online and the modem doesn't act up, just when playing D3. Looks like another FAIL for D3.Wyngrym2 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 How to change language I'm using US standard edition, I connect to asia server, but I can't chang language in optins--account--language seletion, there is blank, how to do?kinw0 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 Stuck on loading screen Tried to join a public game, got stuck on loading screen so I alt F4ed now I get stuck at retrieving hero list and error 3006 pops up. Its been 3 hours and unable to log on, but my friends can log on just fine! How do I fix this?Chucumber1 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 Please Help! Graphics problems! Hi, I just bought Diablo 3 last night and I tried to run it on my computer. It runs smoothly, but there are some really annoying graphics glitches that make the game hard to play sometimes. For example, in a cellar, all the beams of wood seem to extend and create a black sheet over my entire screen. When out of enclosed areas, there are many triangle shaped holes in the ground where you can see just gray. Is my computer having a problem running the game, or is it an improper install? Here is my computer specs: AMD Phenom II N850 triple-core processor 2.20 Ghz AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 Graphics Card 4 GB RAM 650 GB Hard-drive Also it is a Windows Seven Home Premium, and I just updated the Driver for my Graphics card with the newest Catalyst Mobility. Please help, I want to fix this, and I cant even play on the lowest setting, yet I can play Oblivion and Fallout 3 on the highest Graphics setting with almost no lag or glitches. If you know what is causing this (Graphics card, processor, etc.) please let me know, as well as what I can go to fix it.ConanTheBarb34 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 My diablo 3 keeps lagging... The frame rate is fine, it's just the connection. I have 8gigs of RAM, ATI radeon HD 6770 graphics card, 1.5T of hard drive space and can play games perfectly fine e.g battlefield 3 I only have a internet problem with diablo 3 I get error 3007 often, please help.Frostness3 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 Patch Loop Everytime I close diablo I have to go through this. Even when I close Agent.exe clear the battle.net folder and do a repair install, and when it finishes it just gets stuck on "Launching". I don't know what else to do.sandm4n2 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 Can't launch D3 (Win7) since yesterday! Hi there! Since yesterday I can't start D3 as usual. I get a "Failed to launch a critical file..." message. I've disabled my AV program (Panda antivirus) and firewall, tried to run it as administator and disabling Agent.exe, nothing helps. It works only via Troubleshooting option in Win7, in XP-Sp2 compatibility mode and doesn't save this settings for the next start. How can it happen? I have nothing changed on my PC and game files. I just quitted the game and after two hours I couldn't start it again and got this message after I pushed "start" in D3 Launcher. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!Turbopower1 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 Character expiration Didn't know where else to ask this but... Do your characters expire after a set time like they do in Diablo 2 online or do they remain in your account forever without logging on?Mattimeo1 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 Installing Diablo throws me off my broadband Everytime I go to install diablo 3 I get kicked off my internet connection. In fact it kicks everybody in the house off the wireless router but this is happening everytime. Anybody know why? or what I should do to stop it?Molikae0 Jul 19, 2012