Technical Support

Jul 14, 2012 Mouse wont move once diablo III is loaded... Keyboard works mouse is a razor naga gaming mouse on win7 works for everything but cant get it to move on d3 screen any ideas?Sxy2 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Cannot Trade / Drop Items W/ Friends Hi I bought the digital DL of DIII more than 3 days ago. Still can't trade items with my clannies. Please help. Cheers.MattRicci2 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Got Banned, But For What Reason? Hi, I really dont know what happened. I play regular maybe 2-3 hours a day. Now 5 mins ago I wanted to log in and got the error my account is suspended. He is saying something about error 53 and that i should check registrery email. I did that and on it is saying account suspend auction house banned Then next thing i did what. check my email. There where 3 emails from blizzard saying that i was spamming and was suspended from general chat. *************************************** A user of the above account has recently been involved in actions deemed inappropriate for Diablo III by the In-Game Support staff of Blizzard Entertainment. Account Action: 6 Hour Suspension of Chat Privilegees Offense: Spamming This category includes: * Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish. * Saying the same phrase more than once in a period of 30 seconds. **************************************** I only play casual with a mate and we both use a headset. Now sometimes I chat, but no spamming, flaming etc. Is there any way that anyone can tell me what i need to do to get some information about what i need to do to get my account back? Many thanks in advance.illuminati2 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Why does it keep installing patch? Since the last patch It has made me install the patch everytime I start up D3. Is there something I need to do to make it stop?ToxicTerror4 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Launcher stuck at "launching" Everything seems to work in the launcher, but when I press play it just says "launching" and never actually launches the game. Game is up to date, and run as administrator. I have been through the faq. I need some help here. The only thing i can thing to do that might work is reinstall, but i don't want to have to go through the trouble if there is an easier way.Dustruction2 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Nvidia 520 gt Hey, I just had to pick up a new video card. I just picked this one up (i won't be able to try until later tonight). Just wondering if this is good enough to run d3? ThanksDemon4 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 perte de 180 hrs de jeux Après avoir installer la dernière mise a jour( le samedi 14 juillet entre 17:30 et 18:00 j'ai perdu 33 niveau en effet mon personnage un magicien de niveau 54 est maintenant au niveau 21 j'ai perdu 180 heures de jeu alors,je ne suis pas très heureux(ma patience a des limite) j'aimerais qu'on me donne des explication Merci d'avance.Elmouerte0 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Rare "Resurrection" bug - Forced relog I have this rare bug annoying me. I don't know if it's on my side (the game files) or on your side, and that's why I'm posting this. I don't know if any of you guys have experienced this, but sometimes (Yes, this has happened more than once to me, but never to any of my friends or other people I know over D3) when I die, this happens: The normal resurrection window appears, but instead of having the "Ressurect now" or whatever it says greyed out while counting down, it is clickable, and locked at a fixed time. (Both instances, it´said to wait 8 seconds, without counting). The first time it happened, I was playing alone, and it just instantly resurrected me. - This is of course still a bug and should be fixed, but this I have no problem with. On the second time, though, instead of resurrecting me, it kicked me out of the game.. And this was while running inferno with a friend on 5 nep stack. This killed his whole motivation to keep on, and therefor killed our game. Ontop of that, I wasn't even allowed to rejoin the game, or any game for that matter, untill I had logged out of my account entirely and then reentered. Is this something y'all are experiencing once in a while too, or is the fault maybe coming from my local game files? (I am running the game on Windows 8 Consumer Review, 64 bit, but this never occured before patch 1.0.3a, and has also occured on patch 1.0.3b, so I think it's fair to claim that the newest patch didn't address this issue)Phatcat3 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Exiting game issue I think there should be a confirmation box Yes/No when clicking on exit game. Often times I accidentally click exit game instead of leave game and it is very frustrating. I know this isn't a major issue, but it's still something I - and I'm sure many others - would like to see implemented.DarkMoon0 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Game intermittently crashes to black screen Trying this again in hopes of a blue. My specs are beyond the reccomended specs. my video card is supported. Very very rarely while playing in game the screen will suddenly go black, I can hear the game music or hell even people I'm talking to on skype, but I can not alt+tab, c+a+d nothing, I have to cold reboot. What really gets me is that the time is crashes like this the most, is when I'm looking at the auction house and not even playing the game! I've tried different ATI drivers from 12.1 - 12.4 nothing seems to chance, I think I may even try running it through Steam's overlay to see if that makes a difference. I'll post my msinfo/dxdiag stuff if I get an actual blue response this time around.Tizerak12 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Stuck at Loading page!! i can go AH. i can login my demon hunter.. but when i login my monk, it somehow stuck at the loading page and i cant get into the game. someone please HELP me with this! Thank you very much!JIN11 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 deleting Agent/ Troubleshooting says to perform this to get past the updating setup files.. In the Advanced Settings section under Hidden files and folders, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives. Click OK. Try again to navigate to the proper folder: Windows Vista/7: C:\ProgramData\ Windows XP: Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data Delete the folder, then reattempt the installation. When I try to delete or rename the folder it won't let me because "the folder or file in it is open in another program". It is not, I have nothing else running, nothing else there somewhere besides processes or task manager I can check to fix this problem?Shogun3 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Launching Problem Fix (works for me) After hitting play it stays on launching Open task manager and close agent.exe Then another agent.exe will open. Close that agent.exe and the game will launch. I do this every time I start the game. Hasn't been fixed yet.Ferlulz4 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 D3 wont install I cant get D3 to install yes my comp doesnt meet the required but it played the beta flawlessly. an way to bypass the requirement check?DDSDemonX0 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 need some help im trying to reinstal diablo 3, i keep getting a message that says i need a newer operating system to run diablo 3. I use vista, and my updates are current. any idea on what might be causing this issue? I have run diablo 3 on this computer before.Sinned0 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 starter edition still Hi, I had a lapse in my wow annual pass and my diablo 3 account was downgraded to a starter edition. I opened a ticket and spoke to a customer service rep over the phone and she was able to reinstate the annual pass with a valid payment and on my battlenet it shows Diablo 3 once again as a standard edition. However, when I log into the game, the upgrade tab at the top right is still there and I am unable to select my level 60 toons. Any help please?Dilmon2 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Suspicious email I received the following email at the email address used for this account. ... Hope this is the correct place to report this and that this is of some use in tracking down the idiots who sent it.Tandy1 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 PATCH LOOP FIX Go into C: Programs data Delete your folder Re-Download the game It'll reinstall only the portion that's bugged and takes all of 3 minutes to downloadFeddy4 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Diablo 3 Frequent PC Crash/Lockup So recently I have noticed that my PC has been "Locking up" while playing Diablo 3. Basically, the whole computer will freeze, including the game, and the audio will be looping the last .3~ seconds of audio repeatedly. Sometimes after waiting, the system will become responsive again, but the connection to will close (probably due to a timeout or something.) Well, the thing is, that when this occurs, I can hear an audible "click" from the tower of the pc (it's only a couple feet away) so I think it may be a hard drive issue. Digging through the windows event viewer, I finally found what I think may be the issue: ... Now this PC has an AMD graphics card, but the onboard chipset is an nvidia one, and from what I gathered, the "nvstor64" is the nvidia raid controller. Now I don't run a raid setup, just a single sata drive, but from what I can see, the raid controller is issuing a reset to the drive (while the system is being up) which is causing the system to lockup and eventually causing D3 to crash. Now this has got me worried, because I have recently started playing hardcore (it's been 3-4 days since I've seen this issue, I updated the nvidia chipset drivers and was hoping it would be resolved) and I would absolutely hate to lose my 33 hardcore WD (first hardcore character) to an issue with my own system. Does anyone have any suggestions? I consider myself to be quite savvy with computers, but I have never seen an issue like this one. Thanks, and all the help I can get will be greatly appreciated. Here is a dxdiag: ...R4V3N0U50 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Diablo 3 is already running?? i bought diablo 3 today, installed it and i cant even play it :( when i press ply it shows the cool diablo face and then dissapears, then i go back to the diablo page and tells me its already running. stupid huh... please bare with me im a total noob at this game and i only finished like 3 missions from diablo 1 also it told me to update my driver so currently i am downloading a nvidia driver or w/e it is i found on the web page. im thinking this would fix the issue. please help me out guys!! i wanna play diablo D:Tikiboi1 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Reading Wrong Video Card? When I first install and try to run the game, it says my Video Card might be out of date, then gives me my non-GPU Intel HD Graphics 4000 instead of my NVidia GFX 650M (GPU). Is this a problem?Suspiria1 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 My account was suspended, please help. Hi, My account was suspended while I was buying things in RMAH. I received the below email, which doesn't really explain why I got locked out of my account. I believe this was a mistake. I sent two support tickets and haven't received any response yet. Could you please look into this issue. Thank you in advance. --- Greetings, Account Name: **** BattleTag: siripong#6815 This Diablo III account has been locked due to an auction-related issue. Until this issue is resolved, the account will be unavailable for play. Access to the Diablo III auction house is restricted until the account is unlocked. Contact Account Administration to recover access to the account: Regards, Blizzard Entertainment Diablo III Customer Support ---siripong3 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 "Unexpected Error" I've been playing without problems since release. I shut down the client about 30 mins ago. I go to start it up again and get "There was an unexpected error while trying to Install. Please try again or Contact Customer Support". A little help would be appreciated.Juggla2 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Fresh Reinstallation stuck at Updating Setup Hi, Catalyst Control Center issues caused me to do a Restore point and patching. I solved that and got my CCC running again but my D3 failed to launch. I uninstall and delete the Programdata, Program files etc. Then insert my GameDvd to install the game. It runs and starts a Updating Setup Files process, after that it try to launch, but nothing happens. No D3 interface, nothing! The setup did not launch anything. I went to see my Battlenet folder and i found 2 different launcher versions and Agent versions. Can anyone explain this issue (post 1.03b patch problem) and help solve this? I last played D3 on Thursday. ThanksWanzer991 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 spam from 1.x.x.x IP ?! Just got spammed from ip range Not the first. Sorry, I do not really have the time to dig in the maze of the predefined answer now. I've got several mails from that range that do not belongs to Blizzard according to the whois database. If it's legit, please register your IP. If it's not please consider thanks, byekleph1 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 If I get prompted to authenticate a lot... ...does that mean someone is trying to bruteforce my account? I have it set to "weekly", but I was already prompted within the past 24 hrs -- which may have even been a bit "early", w/r to it having been a full week since my last auth -- and now I am getting prompted again, minutes ago. Any insight appreciated. TY!STG1 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Scammed and not sure where to go with this. I understand that this isn't the correct forum to post it in but there isn't an official "customer support/GM" forum. If anyone can point me to it I'll post there. So I was scammed out of a couple million a few minutes ago and I don't see where to open a ticket for it. When I go to submit an official ticket it says that you aren't accepting tickets regarding this issue. Basically I noticed someone selling Fiery Brimstone for cheap in trade and figured I'd buy some. I'm betting you've heard about this before because I read somewhere about it. I made sure the person put in 80 brimstones but when I accepted the trade it gave me one and he got my 8mil. This really sucks because that was the last of my gold. I'm down to about 80k now. Player name was "XSmoothCrmnl" if that helps. Happened at roughly 9:35 local time on US- Softcore. (EDT)Afkevan1 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Auction house figures dont match up? So i have a pair of Zunimassa boots which I'am selling and currently keeping track of. It was at 5.2m on my own preview screen then it suddenly reverted back to 4.9m (what it was previously before it got bumped up). But when i physically go to find my own boots in the AH, it says it is currently at ~6m. Is this some sort of weird glitch? i will post up a picture contrast sooncHiKarA3 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 7/14/12 Account changed to starter edition? So i tried to logon this morning at 11:12 am on 7/14/12 and for some reason the game wouldnt let me log in to my existing characters and forced me to create a new one. So i did this then tried to switch and it would not let me switch to my lvl 60 demon hunter or lvl 30's mage or barb then told me i was using the starter edition and had to upgrade. ??? Kind off confused seeing as i paid blizzard a full year with the one year wow pass thing and already completely paid that off. Now they want me to pay them $60 for a game i already paid for? Not to mention one that doesnt fully work? Anyone know what the heck is going on here>? Thanks.RpChicken091 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Are you guys able to play ? I go past the launcher and authentication but i can't actually connect to the server and play? is it just me or there is something wrong at the moment?asmo0 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 You are removed from the game Seriousy is there a fix for this freaking issue? I'm tired of getting kicked while doing nothing and then relog to find myself in another place :@AVA0 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Nvidia surround with GTX 560Ti 2 way SLI I'm trying to run the game across all three monitors and the game graphics just constantly freeze on me. I'm able to render 1920x1080 at highest settings without an issue, but the moment I switch to my desktop resolution of 5760x1080 (by selecting the windowed full screen option), the graphics will freeze (even at minimal graphics settings) until I revert back to the single monitor. Does the game not support triple monitor? Because I play Battlefield 3 at High resolution with this exact same computer! Since Battlefield 3 is a far more graphics intense game, I'm just a little puzzled... Or am I just doing something very wrong?Frosty1 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 The application encountered an unexpected err I keep crashing to desktop and getting this message. Here is the error report #: F521446D-0A00-40E2-ACD8-11F59D14941F Anyone else having this problem?fury5562 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Dc'ed I get dc'ed from the game every 10-30 minutes. Anyone else having the same problems or is this just something on my end that could be causing this problem. If so if anyone has found a fix or has the same issue please post. \ "This never accured until patch 1.0.3." Disconnects have been more frequent since the day of the 25th.Emphysema3 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 How I got past the "Launching..." issue So I've been having some issues getting my client past the "Launching..." phase for some time and a few threads and a couple ideas/theories later.. I got my client to work instantly, hope this helps others. I launch the client as always, then once it is as its usual(as of late) hanging point of "Launching.." with a greyed out play button, I start task manager(Ctrl+Alt+Delete) and end process of "Agent.exe". Mind you i still have the client open and hanging at "Launching..." during this process and as quickly as i shutdown Agent.exe the client launches the game. Hope this is useful and not already known by all/most. Happy gaming :)Hitokiri1 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 account got suspend plz help i tried to buy an item on rmah n my account got locked why? bt: Arthur#1243 email: xxxxxxxx plz unlock meArthur15 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 My temper is overheating! Can someone from Blizzard own up to the massive problem that so many users are experiencing in refference to the "overheating mistake". This is something you need to own and address. Blaming it on us isn't working any longer. What are you going to do about this?TheCrazyStud102 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Nvidia drivers BAD I updated my video drivers teuesday night, for the first time in months. bought a new stonking 39" monitor last night and set it up, but didnt get to try anythign out. Today i tried D3 .. SCREEN IS AWSOME... 8fps WTF #*@$! crap i was getting 60+ fps so i tried turning everythign down.. yay i get 10FPS now... grumble grumble.. a bit more reading..seems NVIDIA current drivers are BAD!!! VERY VERY BAD NVIDIA 301.42 <------BAD so I reinstalled the NVIDIA drivers i installed with windows back in december (NVIDIA 285.62) WOW!!!.. back to 100++ fps full res and detail. dont upgrade ya video card drivers.. or at least keep a set of your old install files on hand. NVIDIA ones are kept at C:\NVIDIA\DisplayDriver\"version number"NastyEvil2 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Resolution problem Hello, i finaly managed to instal diablo after many problems but i cant login. My monitor does not support the initial diablo resolution, is there any way i can change the resolution outside of the game? I read somewhere about changin the config file values but i have no config file in diablo file(can someone upload it maybe?) Please help me, i ve been trying to install this game properly all day.amandil5 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 my friend account got locked, HELP my friend tried to access his diablo 3 account in China (hes from Singapore), and got locked. he cant rmb what his first name and last name he inputted in this bnet account thus cant reset password. blizzard kindly contact me to solve my friends issue. he cant even log in to post or is there any china blizzard support number that my friend can call? thankshOnKiEz1 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Lost my game? HELP! I went to log on tonight but when I did it told me to create a new character, So I did to see what the hell was going on then when I got on the character select screen it told me to update to the full version. Mind you I have four level sixty characters. Does anyone know what's going on?Hordok3 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Great, another start up error... When I try to turn on the game...TripLine8 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 , fixed itselt. cant delete my own postFoolery0 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Failed to Run a Required Program (Agent) Deleted game to reinstall, and now that I have removed the damn game when I try to reinstall I get the exact same error. Except now I can't install the game. I can't help but think this has something to do with the incestuous authenticator app I installed on the account tonight. But even after removing my folder, authenticator and game entirely I am still experiencing the same problem.Nikkosis1 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 wont play says under sys requirements running amd sempron 3400+ 1.8 ghz ati radeon hd 5670 produced aticfx64.dll version 8.850.0.0 what do i have to do or get to play this on windows 7talion7 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Game drops 100% when I run Act 2 I'm not sure what is going on, but I've been doing Vault of the Assassin in Act 2 for quite a while now. Since the series of patches this week, EVERY game I've done I have been dropped. I am unsure what the specific scenario is; I have swapped my gear, my skills etc. I can be dropped anywhere; in the Vault, or elsewhere in Act 2 e.g. Road of Alcarnus/Black Canyon Mines. One thing of note might be when I run away from mobs, this seems to trigger the drop. It is incredibly frustrating when you have 5 NV stacks and the game drops. Out of 10 games, all have dropped me, which has not happened before. Just today, I chased after a goblin, killed it to see a shower of yellows....only to be dropped without picking up any items. This is really the straw that breaks the camel's back. Yes, again I ran away from mobs to chase the goblin. Devs/Tech staff, please kindly address this. Thanks.Hayrich0 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 game wont launch was able to play this game earlier today have uninstalled McAfee antivirus windows defender is not active after double clicking on icon, initializing, game up to date, click on play, game launching nothing anyone got any ideas?scubachris2 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Fecklar's Ghost? I found the ghost and killed him but did not recieve the achievement "The Haunted" credit for meeting him?Hulkster0 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Lag and Rubberbanding Diablo 3 is the worst game ever by a large corporation called Blizzard. The game is FINE by ITSELF but due to the online restriction it sucks terribad. Diablo 3 screams of horrible experience. This game is unplayable. Sorry but I'm not torturing myself with this piece of crap game anymore. GW2 is coming out soon and guess what? I didn't even played GW1 before and heck, I am more interested in GW2 compared to Diablo 3. I've played D1 and D2 but this current crap isn't D3. I would like to reiterate once more that this game is the absolute mother of all crap games.FateZero2 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Need Help - Disconnects in Public Game Whenever I play in public games, I get disconnected from the server right away after I leave the town area. Also, when I open the game to the public no one joins my game. Can someone help me out. Thanks.theorus0 Jul 14, 2012