Technical Support

Jul 13, 2012 Got a message "bid failed" ant lost the money I was on RMAH and tried to buy a gem, i got the message "bid failed" and couldnt get the item, but still i got an email from paypal saying i paid 4,19 USD to blizzard (thats the price of the item i tried to get) and still i didnt get a refund for that money or the item itself, i tried a ticket yesterday but still no answer ps: i want this money back to my paypal account and not the blizzard balance, or the gem aswellFahobi1 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 STILL No fix for error 14009? I've had D3 since launch, and played for about 2 or 3 weeks before I called it quits due to the overwhelming amount of bugs present in the game. It's been months now, and there is still no fix for error 14009? Seriously?Raggzz0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Jeweler Design in RMAH Disappeared Bought Jeweler Design in RMAH (perfect star amethyst) but it's not showing up in "Completed" tab or anywhere Log showing it's "Purchased-Buyout"cloudfan2 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Can anyone explain this? http://i.imgur.com/yWxjh.png same launcher ive always used...now all of a sudden it's more "artsy?"joey913 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 New Phone can't authenticate Posting on my wife's account to seek help. I've been trying to call blizzard support but their hold queue is filled up. Any suggestions to be able to authenticate on my account so I can log in?Staphre4 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 error 44 ,i only want to buy lv63 UNID item what is this thing? = =!!!! Greetings, Account Name: ch**********@yahoo.ca A user of the above account has recently been involved in actions deemed inappropriate for Diablo III by the In-Game Support staff of Blizzard Entertainment. Account Action: 1 Hour Suspension of Chat Privilegees Offense: Spamming This category includes: * Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish. * Saying the same phrase more than once in a period of 30 seconds. Based on a review of the information presented, this Diablo III account has had its chat privileges suspended. While the account has been placed under review, you will be unable to speak to other players via any avenue of Diablo III. Should spamming behavior continue, we may proceed to apply further penalties including extended suspension of chat privileges, account suspension, or account closure. Once an account has been closed, any characters, items, or auctions will be irretrievable. For further information, please review the Diablo III Policies and Terms of Use Agreement: (http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-policies) and (http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/legal/d3_tou.html). Any disputes or questions concerning this account action can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, please visit: http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/account-administration-overview. Customer Support is not equipped to handle this type of account access inquiry via phone. You must contact Account Administration via a Support Site ticket: https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit. We understand that these policies may seem harsh, but they are in place to ensure that every player is able to enjoy their time spent on Battle.net. Thank you for respecting our position. Regards, Blizzard Entertainment Diablo III Customer Support http://battle.net/supportIMKEN5 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Cant reinstall game Im trying to reinstall the game. I put the disk in and started and it just stays on updating setup files....can someone help please? any ideas would be appreciated.Sinned0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 What is up with these lag spikes? Consistent, ongoing lag spikes, teleporting back, rubberbanding and the most recent and worse screen skipping. Seriously what is going on. I wouldnt say the game is unplayable right now, but as of recent its getting close. This certainly isn't on my end, its only happening in d3. I'm not going to sit here and yell "Fix your servers" like 90% of the others experiencing this and who probably don't know a damn thing about maintenance. But the fact remains that the game has been this unstable for this long since launch and its unacceptable. I just want to play the game I payed for. I like d3 a lot, and all these technical problems are really ruining it for me.Bouffy4 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Installed game has none of my data I factory reset my computer and installed Diablo 3 again and when I log in it shows none of my characters and says I have no Battle.net real ID friends. When I log in to my other Blizzard games everything is fine on my friend list and when I sign into Diablo 3 on my friends computer all my characters show up. WTF, and how do I fix this?DixeyNormous1 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Error 3 after connecting to server. I'm able to get into the log in screen but then the checklist comes up and stops at Authenticating credentials. After a few minutes, Error 3 comes up and I am unable to play. This started right around 6 pm ESTChumpatizer2 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Can't get loader to work. I played last night, but its not working today. Last night I had to go CTRL+ALT+DELTE the Agent.exe *32 and the Blizzard launcher.exe *32 about 4 times and then somehow after the 4th time, it finally opened Diablo 3.exe (I think) and loaded me up to the game and the login screen. Now today im doing that and it's not even working. Did something get currupted? What can I delete that might work and redownload part of it, or do I need to delete the entire thing and then redownload the entire game? Thoughts. EYE TEE PLEASE HELP! :) ThanksSmash12 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Diablo 3 crashes my computer about 10 min in. Every time I start up D3 in the last 48 hours about 10 min or even less, or sometimes more in some cases my computer screen will just go black and my computer wont respond, so I have to shut down and restart. It's only been in D3, I've tried playing other games with success. What's all this about?BurningJoker9 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Patcher stuck @ 25% after changing language After the patch today I was looking thru my d3 options in game and I saw I had no language selected. So I choose English. It said the game will close and restart, I clicked ok. I launcher started up and downloaded 8mb worth and started to apply them It got to 712/746 and seemed to be stuck. I waited for 10-20 mins and then decided to close the launcher and restart it. This time it just tried to apply the files it failed last time. But the files still dont want to apply properly, they are stuck @ 0/34 [IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/jpzk8m.jpg[/IMG] I am using Win Xp sp3CRCSUX3 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Character combinations in public games lol When joining public games the character combinations are brutally bad. Once in a game I find myself with three other demon hunters and no tank which makes it almost impossible to play Diablo 3 on inferno difficulty. "Blizzard" if you read this please put a minimum of one barb/monk in each public game created. This might slow down the joining process but it is still faster then having to rejoin 5-10 times to the right combination of characters.Infinity4200 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Diablo 3 Launcher Issue Every time I try to play Diablo 3, I get an error with the launcher. "Unexpected Error while updating required files. Please try again later." Not even two days ago I was perfectly capable of logging in.Ruyzakia3 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Authenticating Credentials Why is this still going on? Isn't this going to be fixed?McNugget0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Sorting by Life pe Spirit doesn't work in AH I'm trying to search for a good Life per Spirit Spend weapon but that filter doesn't work. Please fix that filter for Life per Spirit Spend. ThanksTeemo0 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Bid on item: Jumped from 3100g to 210,000g Hi, I don't know if this was a bug/bot!hackz or I'm just really stupid. I saw a pair of boots on the auction house that were at 3100g. When I placed my bid, I just hit enter twice, because I'm naive didn't think the AH would automatically increase the bid by THAT MUCH. I look at the AH saying that I bid 210,000g for that item. Does this kind of drastic automatic increase happen often? I feel slightly violated, confused and sad... But at least I won the boots?Alrik2 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Getting Install prompt in Launcher? Played since release. Did not play in about a week. Now when I hit the launcher it comes up with the big Install button and nothing else? What gives?Rhoreess1 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 heyas, got a prob in d3... i get to this chest thts a rare encounter, and the chest drops nothing but a little gold, it spawns a pack of 3 blues-its on infernal... the blues will add to stacks, but they drop nothing at all.... WTH is up w/tht? :P i thought thered be something at least ill post my scs toociphus0 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 account roll back question what happen with the item i traded if i ask a rolll back item lost and gold too ? or i get my item back and the buyer his igg back it was a in game trade and not a purchase on AHsadinsane3 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Game will NOT work So I installed the game played it for a couple months then one day when I go to play it it would always say error or something and never work. So I uninstalled the game then when I went to reinstall it it won't work either!! It says "Failed to download a required installation file....." So wtf? Spend all this money on a game that will no longer work.Darknoss0 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 issue launching the game I have a reoccurring issue where as I start the game the load bar appears on the launcher that typically signifies that it is patching/updating. At this point it will jump quickly to "100% Launching...", the play button turns grey, and then nothing happens. The game never launches. I have tried shutting off my firewall and shutting off all background applications. I think I've also tried re-installing, though I might try this again with a complete uninstall. The odd thing is that sometimes it will launch without issue which makes me think that it might be a potential networking mishap. screen cap: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m72ihix7OR1qcuq4go1_1280.jpgbananabear0 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Paypal not linking correctly I'm still getting the error that I have not set up a paypal account when I try to change the option when listing on the RMAH. I hadn't used my paypal account in years so I updated my credit card and I needed to verify my SSN but even after doing that I am still getting the same error on the AH. I've tried deleting it and readding the account but nothing works.Sincere6 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 AH items are disappearing Ok, second time in 2 days. I had 10 items in AH last night, logged in this morning, I only had 8 and nothing in completed nor were the items in my stash. So, today, I again had 10 items in AH, put two new items in there. Again, this afternoon, about 5 minutes ago, logged in, those 2 items are now gone, I am back to 8 items and there is nothing in completed. They weren't in there for much, but I'd like to know what is going on.Kinkiller2 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Keep getting disconnected Every 5 minutes. Error 3007. I'm just sitting at the auction house.SlyBoxer3 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Rmah outbid no money back Ihve been outbid on rmah, several hours later my money still does not show on my battlenet balance, how long may this take? I didn't find a thread where this problem was solved or something, that's why i made a new one. Talking about 50+ € here. update -> Money from outbids returns slowly, guess i was just too nervous about it, didn't ever see it working that slow tho. Thread can be closedZeno18 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Mine Set are missing... (Meu set Sumiu!) Today after maintence i connect to my account and my Wyzard set are missing!... Im not hacked ,my account are safe. Hoje após a manutenção eu conectei a minha conta e o set do meu arcanista sumiu!, tenho ceteza que não fui hackiado porque minha conta é seguraRyoozaki1 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Bought something from RMAH and got suspended I just simply bought something nice for myself from RMAH as I normally did, after 3 mins i got suspended. Im legit, my credit is really good, what's happening?Mosesyr1 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Failed to read a required file. Has anyone else experienced this error in the past 30 minutes after installing the new patch, when the launcher loads up, but it comes up with an error box and it states to close all other applications etc? Please, if anyone has a way to fix this, notify me in this thread.Camando4 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 All Characters have Vanished I went to log into Diablo III for the first time in a little over week, on a new computer and fresh install of Windows, and none of my characters are there. I have a 60 Monk, and some other characters I was just playing around with. I'm going to open a ticket but I know they did maintenance today and I'm unsure how common this is so I figured I'd see if I can get some answers her first.KlienKnopper2 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 anyone keep getting dc'd? i keep getting disconnected. error 3007 or something like that. now my client is frozen and my play button is grayed out. anyone else?doughb1zzle0 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Game crash followed by error 3006 Was on a hardcore character, though I was just goin to Pinnacle of Heaven so i'm pretty sure it's not even possible for me to have died. I can't get back on, though. Says error 3006 "There was a problem switching heroes" or something like that. What's happening? Edit: Back on now... Why would this have happened?VasHeR3 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 RMAH Sale Amount Field Blank I just sold something on the Rmah, and it is listed as processing but the amount field is totally blank, whats up with that?Bouffy3 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 d3/wow account on same battlenet account is there anyway i can get my d3 to a different battlenet account so they arent both on the same one?bucko1 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 got banned after playing for 4 hours i was banned after playing for four hours. and i didnt do anything that could have compromised my account.LTGRafa1 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Dear Blue I will once again attempt to post this in hopes for an answer. Why are your numbers all borked? 3 9 ms 24 ms 11 ms te-4-1-ur01.beaudr.fl.naples.comcast.net [69.139 .170.17] 4 14 ms 11 ms 15 ms te-7-4-ar02.bonitasprngs.fl.naples.comcast.net [ 68.85.59.25] 5 20 ms 18 ms 16 ms te-1-1-0-1-cr01.miami.fl.ibone.comcast.net [68.8 6.95.45] 6 17 ms 15 ms 17 ms pos-0-3-0-0-pe01.nota.fl.ibone.comcast.net [68.8 6.87.230] 7 16 ms 16 ms 16 ms 192.205.36.169 8 115 ms 95 ms 95 ms cr81.fldfl.ip.att.net [12.122.81.26] 9 89 ms 90 ms 96 ms cr2.ormfl.ip.att.net [12.122.1.45] 10 90 ms * 2018 ms cr1.ormfl.ip.att.net [12.122.5.185] 11 108 ms 2520 ms 90 ms cr2.hs1tx.ip.att.net [12.122.1.5] 12 * * 87 ms cr1.dlstx.ip.att.net [12.122.28.157] 13 90 ms 87 ms 87 ms cr2.dlstx.ip.att.net [12.122.1.210] 14 * * 88 ms cr2.la2ca.ip.att.net [12.122.28.178] 15 86 ms 85 ms 86 ms gar29.la2ca.ip.att.net [12.122.129.241] 16 87 ms 87 ms 86 ms 12-122-254-234.attens.net [12.122.254.234] 17 86 ms 86 ms 88 ms mdf001c7613r0003-gig-12-1.lax1.attens.net [12.12 9.193.254] 18 * * * Request timed out. So tired of unplayable lag spikes. Every. Single. Day.Wylf20 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Crashed at pinncale of heaven, can't login. I was leveling my wizard up, got to 60 on hell, was about to fight diablo and got to the pinnacle of heaven. I skipped the cutscene and the screen went black stuck there. I waited 3 minutes, then closed the game, relogged, and now it's saying "There was an error switching hero 3006".Delusional3 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Game crashes to desktop after logging in. nvm deleteMirage1 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 2nd account suspended for suspicious activity!!!!! I use this account for the extra auction spaces and not only did it get suspended, but they canceled ALL my auctions... Due to no second cell to tie into sms I had to settle for the Battlenet payments. So I used those funds to puchase something off my main account to go to my paypal now WTF!!!! It's MY money and I'm getting suspended for spending it as I choose to...you got an extra $70 bucks from me for this account and an authenticator, plus the auction fees you take so whats the big deal??? *Bartender in slaughtered calf* "This is killing business" This IS my part-time job due to the economy so flame on if you wantjenjen153 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 AH taking money/No item in stash! Went in after maint and Puchased item in RMAH. (yes i know dumb idea) seemed like a pretty good deal on some gloved i needed....anyway..... Purchased item....authenticator checked for code. Used Paypal Sent item to stash Go into game... NO item!!!! checked stash like 10 times just to make sure i wasnt somehow missing it . went back out to make sure it didnt give me a message (coudn't send to stash) and i just didnt notice. So i checked and Nope really sent the item! Went back into game to see if i had missed it on my first 10 scans of my stash....nope it's def not there.....go back in to AH...OH now AH is unavailable... it's greyed out!!! SO questions.... when busy is there a queuing system? meaning will i maybe get it in the near future! IS anyone else having this problem? IS the AH down and if so did i just get @**#d for the cash i spent or is it locked for too many users?Igneous6 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Unable to launch game So i try to launch the game, it goes to ''initializing'' and i get this error: ''Failed to read a file, please close all other applications, temporarily deactivate your anti virus software and try again''. Any ideas? Update: Sometimes, the whole green bar loads, i press ''play'', it goes to ''launching'' and... nothing happens.Steppenwolf1 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 I need help with my Diablo 3 trial! My friend suggested me diablo 3 and gave me a code for the trial. this is what it pops up when i install the trial "error: the file "C: program files (x86)/diablo/iii/temp/data_d3.temp/PC.temp/mpqs.temp/base-win.mpq.temp" could not be opened. (openrepacktarget2:execute)" and it goes no where it pops up instantly at 0% downloaded please help, Thanks,Deception2 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Stuck at updating blizzard launcher Cannot get past this screen. I've restarted the computer and tried to launch multiple times. It gets stuck at the same spot every time.Neecrol23 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Is the Ah down? I am not sure if the Ah is down or if that strange limit thing has kicked in and is limiting the number of players to the AH. If it is actually down can someone tell us when they expect it to be back up again.Ariktu4 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 an unexpected error occurred while updating an unexpected error occurred while updating required files.please try again. diablo3 worked last night, now the error message appears, i dont think something wrong with my router, cause my roommate use the same router as me can play diablo3 atm. whats going on here???? need some help...Zodiaz6 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 no information on ah downage - ??? OK, ah downtime that we arent aware of screws us for auctions. I stand to lose items to cheap !@# lowball bids that couldve and shoudlve spawned into bid-wars and good sales. This is crap, at least give us a heads up on when the ah is coming back so we can see what kind of loss were looking at and plan accordingly if theres to be more downtime. THANKS - a paying customer.Sanctum2 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Questions about the whole"Investment Vehicle" If I sell items for gold and collect gold and whatnot through my normal gameplay and use said gold to purchase anything, lets say a gem for argument sake and sell it on the RMAH is that illegal. Some people have been saying yes but that doesn't make any sense to me. Can I please get some form of answer as I'm not looking to get my account banned.Noger0 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Not maintenance Look like they are locking every topic about maintenance, how about you guys get your !@#$ together? Maintenance at NOON? Fix your things at night.DSS2 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Lol@locking threads As if there isn't bigger fish to fry. I could have called the police to file a report last week when my window was bashed in my car was searched for valuables, but I would have been lol'd at because they would rather be investigating murders here in the Las Vegas metropolitan area. Good to know there is a hefty force of forum police trying to keep the community at bay while mid-day/mid-week maintenance has the fan club in an uproar. L2allocation of resources.Aceydubs0 Jul 12, 2012