Technical Support

Jul 16, 2012 Auction House Expired Bug As of today, a few hours back i was bidding on an item namely "Knights Pride" which cost 1,648,587 gold. I have bid on the item 3 hours before it will expire, and then when i came back after a few hours, I recently knew that I have lost the bid. Then I checked my Completed tab where I should have my Gold. Then there was no gold. Checked the Auctions tab where the item is still in there and says "Expired". Please give me some help or any solution. 1.6m gold is a big gold for me. here's the screenshot btw. http://i48.tinypic.com/2mynrs0.jpg ThanksScarrface0 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 DIABLO 3 is very very bad optimized play MAx Payne 3 1920*1080 all setting max AA disabled runnig fine Diablo3 poor performance 1920*1080 max detail AA Disabled 15-40 FPS + suttering WTF?????????? my system spec AMD Phenom X3 2100@2700, 4GB DDR2 1Ghz, RADEON 4870 512Mb ?????RADEONX8001 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 D3 Launcher keeps installing update ovr & ovr Every time I launch Diablo3, the launcher says there is a game update and the update failed. The launcher closes, I relaunch it and the update goes through successfully. The thing is, its not an update. There are no new updates from D3 either. Is something wonky with my launcher or is there a file in my D3 install that is wonky and its fixing it every time?Johno10 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Auction House Error I go into the auction house and buy a large number of stackable items at one time. Diablo III has no idea how to process my transaction, so it alerts me that i have reached some kind of input limit. The program then shuts down and the purchased items have not appeared in my stash. It's like CitiGroup is is playing the stock market. This auction house is the Wild West. No actual value of gold. No relatively accurate depiction of how well or how hard you play the game; just how well you can do math. Bottom line.Delita0 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 ATI Radeon HD 4800 series (4890) I am having performance issues with an HD Radeon HD 4890. it can play the game with resolution 1680x1050 (16:10) with 60 fps constantly but with resolution 1900x1200 (16:10) it seems to have a hard time with it, although I have seen "inferior" cards run in that re***@ion very smoothly. I did run the game in win Vista, and now in Win 7 but have the same results. the rest of my pc specs are AMD X4 3.2 Ghz (4cores) and 8gig memory. anyone else has similar issues? Is there any way to fix this? (Antialising off in both resolutions)Azmodan4 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 do i meet the system req's? Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.120330-1504) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: INTEL_ System Model: DG965OT_ BIOS: Default System BIOS Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6700 @ 2.66GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.7GHz Memory: 1024MB RAM Available OS Memory: 1006MB RAM Page File: 1319MB used, 710MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows DirectX Version: DirectX 11 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicodejmac2 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 No announcement box on my login page Hey fellow gamers & developer, I've had this problem of no announcement box on my login page since the game was released, I never knew that there was an announcement box on the login page till I went to another persons place and noticed it on their login page. How do I get it so I can be informed that the servers are restarting/shutting down or any other announcement ?.Cybs2 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 terrible performance using laptop gtx 650m is my driver being the issues?? if yes could someone here that using 650m give me an info on what driver version you use??probably a link thanksSuperEyi4 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Radeon HD 4870 unsupported?!?! When I try to start D3 I get "your video card is not supported" but the 4800-series is not on the unsupported list (I have a HD 4870 512mb DDR5 - that my wife played beta on just fine). Help?calmurloc12 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 AMD Radeon HD7570M 1GB SUPPORTED? Is this video card supported? I looked under the list posted here and the RADEON HD7 series are not listed anywhere. Looking at buying a new comp but I do not want it if it will not support D3. Thanks in advance.Connor1 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Graphics glitching - D3 unplayable Hello all, I am looking for some help regarding graphical problems I am having with Diablo 3, which have spread to WoW. When I installed D3, I updated my video card drivers as was recommended. I am working with a lower end video card (ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330), but the list says it is still supported. After I updated everything, I logged onto D3 and this is how everything looks: http://i.imgur.com/sxOEq I get these graphical errors no matter what I do to fix it. All settings are on low, I tried to reinstall the drivers and I restarted my computer as well with no results. Frustrated, I went to play some WoW to find out now I'm having problems there. Notice the text in the bottom left corner: http://i.imgur.com/AV8bB.jpg And to make sure that it wasn't an addon problem, as soon as I hit 'disable all addons' this happened: http://i.imgur.com/KMa9W Any help would be very appreciated! Basic system specs: OS: Windows 7 64-bit CPU: Intel Core i5 - M 430 @ 2.27 GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz Memory: 4096 MB RAM Video Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4300 Series Full detailed specs from dxdiag for those who are interested: http://pastebin.com/1aMfK75DSaedrian29 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Blizzard "suspicious account activity" Hi Guys I keep getting my account locked when I attempt to play diablo on my laptop at work. Both my laptop and desktop work fine at home. The account locks as soon as I attempt to log in quoting suspicious activity. I doubt an online game with DRM wouldn't let you login from any connection. Any help would be most appreciated ThanksRukas1 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 FIX THE FREAKING LAUNCHER ALREADY! every time you guys have a patch my launcher breaks and i have to task manager shut off agent and the launcher and try 4 or 5 times to get the game to start. now i cant even do that. It does 1 of 3 things every time 1. Launcher loads fine and i hit play, says is launching and does nothing. 2. launcher opens and says updating tool 0% and just sits there 3 Launcher loads fine and i hit play, and then a new window pops up saying unexpected error while trying to install, try again later. why do you even have this stupid thing? SC2 is fine without, why did D3 need it?FSXKILLA13 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Diablo 3 error code Having game to crash (half a dozen times in last 3 hours or so), with these massive LOGN error codes that come with a dialog box to describe what I was doing when it crashes and gives me this error code, that supposedly reports to you, blizzard, or so it says. I am now wondering if there is any type of reply system with these codes? ex: CD0SD6200-9073-42D9-98D7-5356BED6A656. What error is this?? PLEASE HELP as I am close to yanking the game off my computer.cyannachik2 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Didn't recieve gold on RMAH Hello, i just bought 900k gold on the RMAH, and i still haven't received it, what should i do? Order ID #619429944Litt0 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Auction House Issue I have a bid out on an item for 3,500,000... About mid way through the auction (2 days ago now) the "current bid" on the auction dropped to 0. My bid still stands at 3.5mil and the auction has now expired, bout 36 hours ago... My Auction house read "Winning... Your Bid: 3,500,000 Current bid: 0 Time Left: Expired".. this has been very inconvient beacuse not only have I not recieved the item i apparently won... but I have not been able to spend the 3.5 millon gold that was bet on the item... if some1 can offer any advice on how to fix this it would be greatly appriciated..DarkAngel0980 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Constant Crashing/Screen Tearing I'm not one to complain. I usually let things just play out and I am quite forgiving when new games hit the market and have issues. This is excessive. I had to purchase a $75 video card so I could play Diablo 3, since my old GeForce 6200 AGP wasn't supported at all. Ok, np I can roll with that, needed a new video card anyways. So I updated to a Radeon HD 3450 AGP. The fully updated drivers AND the Hotfix AMD provides don't work. I still get rediculus screen tearing. I am on the road between the Cathedral and Andria's Hut and the game constantly crashes, there has been once that I actually made it to the Cathedral, but it crashed as soon as I went to enter Cathedral Level 1. Now I know this isn't completely on you Blizzard, but a fix needs to come and come fast. Unfortunately, short of buying a new computer, I am maxed out on what my computer motherboard can handle. If you need more info from my computer to help resolve this issue, I have no problems helping. I would like to play D3 as I am quite bored of WoW. Please Help.Sangua9 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Problem with Show on Ground Item Tooltip My Show on Ground Item Tooltip kept on disappearing even though I hold on to the ctrl key. This happens after a recent page and I can't seems to fix it. Can someone please advice? I have tried installing the game and nothing changed.Konxichigo0 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Authenticator My wife's D3 account is asking for an authenticator she never asked for. She played this morning just fine. Then the update installed and the game is asking for an authenticator now. She logged into the battle.net account just fine but can't submit a ticket because it asks for the authenticator number. This is super frustrating. The 800 number is closed now. Anyone know if there is a way around this? We checked her computer and she has no viruses or trojans. I looked at her last login and the account hasn't been online since she last logged in last so I think no one has hacked her account.SpecialMD4 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Very Recent Problem, Lagging, UNPLAYABLE For the last 2-5 days or so im not sure but very recently I have been Lagging, stuttering, having pauses, lag spikes. My internet is very fast and this have only recently started. Im running ssd with full optimization tweeks on it, ive never had a problem till now, game is unplayable.. UNPLAYABLE I see a sticky on stuttering issues, my problem has started possibly with the latest updateKaanyrVhok0 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Found Install/Update issue solution Still not able to update Diablo 3? A possible issue with this game is not being able to update or install due to your own computer system or anti-virus software. I have had this issue running from day one. Windows 7 Ultimate Defender Pro If you have install/update issues there are a few solutions. Every time I found a new solution to the problem. ie. deleting %temp% files, deleting battle.net folder, entering safe mode, and all things posted by the help sections via tech support Here is something you can try Enter Safe Mode with Networking like you would for getting past the unknown issues that we cant otherwise address. Go into your drive folders, specifically the battle.net folder that you might delete in other cases. Open the agent folder. There you should find Two count em Two agent folders. 524 and 1040. open the 524 and run the agent as admin. then run the Diablo update. if it doesnt work quite yet keep the update open and re-open the 524 agent again. This has resolved my problems for now. for some reason this other agent app does not run on its own. and if its not running the update doesnt run. Sometimes anti-virus will block this thing and not even tell you. and wont allow you to exclude it either. If this has been helpful let me know. If not, I have been able to find a way to update every other way and I might be able to help you too.Tatayan0 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 help with the occuring error I keep getting this "unexpected Diablo error" and it closes my completly or freezes the enitre computer. in the error it tells me to include this code BC199F45-8B6A-49BC-BB97-99EAEA222560 Please helpDsteezy0 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Account suspended after purchasing online I bought a copy of Diablo3 standard edition last week from the Blizzard store. But the account status appeared 'suspended' since then and I'm unable to play the game till today. Please fix this problam. I have submited a ticket but got no response.MCAlley2 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Can't Play. Launcher Issues. So after having this problem for over four days I still cannot play, I have searched the forums and unless I missed something there is still no fix, but I would still like a blue to at least tell me they are working on it, or give me a fix if there is one to give. Okay, my problem is somewhat like what everyone else is having. When I open my launcher I get one of these things: 1: Checking for Updates, bar will never move. 2: Launcher will open, "Updating Tools(0%)" 3: And this one(this happens the most frequent, I would say 19/20 attempts.) I will open the launcher, it will attempt to download the patch for about 10 seconds, after which I am given this message. "Failed to download a required file. Please deactivate anti-virus software and try again." I attempted to un-install the game and re download the game, after installing the launcher and opening it I hit install, which takes me to the launcher and I once again get the message "Failed to download a required file. Please deactivate anti-virus software and try again." Can anyone help me with this issue? Thanks.Halish7 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Question about ports (should I bother buying) Hi there! I'm a college student and also a WoW player. During my first year at school, I found out that the OIT department blocks the necessary ports for playing WoW during the day and does not open them until midnight. I think they're blocking the P2P ports, most likely to avoid high bandwidth use during heavy traffic times in the day. So, I'm no computer genius, especially with the port stuff. I was just able to figure out why I couldn't play WoW. So tell me...I tried the trial and want to get D3, but am I going to have the same problem? With that little play time available, it won't be worth it trying to divide it between two games since I still want to keep up with WoW. So I'd probably just skip it, sadly.aglink8 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Always reinstalling Every time I try to play the game, I need to reinstall it. Once I reinstall it, it plays well, but it's a hassle to reload the entire thing every time I quit. What is going on, and how do i fix it? Thanks in advancetheme421 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Invitation for Blizzard to explain - Right, this is not meant to be simply a lets flame blizzard post. This is intended to generate a bit of debate, and give Bliz a heads up. I, like many other people, recieved a game update last week (I had only owned the game for a week) and found that when the game tried to automatically install the update, it crashed. "There is a game update available, Diablo 3 will now close and update" "Diablo 3 is already running" "There is a game....." rinse and repeat. User Horatio has kindly informed the game community how to fix this. A gamer. Has informed, other gamers, how to fix your stuff up. I have not recieved a game update to fix the NON WORKING update, as as far as i am aware, you havent acknowledged that there is a problem. WE PAID YOU, for a quality game, and what you have effectively done, is taken that money, and put it purely towards paying your staff, to make more money, by concentrating on making sure that your servers run, and you get people paying for in game transactions, etc, but you refuse to work on the things that you yourself have broken. HOW IS THIS RIGHT? Yes, its a fairly easy fix, but why should i have to go through the rigamaroll of uninstalling, editing game files, then reinstalling? YOU stuffed up an automatic update, YOU should fix it! And until YOU send me an automatic game fix, it will remain on my HDD unused, and i will continue to recommend to absolutely ANYONE that listens, to NEVER pay for software that you havent downloaded via bittorrent first, and make sure it actually works properly. As it stands, game developers (Blizzard is far from the worst of them admittedly) are effectively ripping off customers with half assed products that dont work, and flatly refuse to provide any sort of compensation when the problems that they knew would happen, happen. If any other manufacturing industry did stuff like this, they would be hauled in front of the courts and forced to recall dodgy products AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE. So tell me, what makes you guys so special, and why shouldnt you be held to the same standards that every other industry is held to? Ill await a response, althought i doubt i will get one from Blizzard The Funk. As ive said inFunkmonkey2 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Failed to read required File... Been getting this error for the past two days.....Faild to read required file. Please close all other apps and temporarily deactivate anti virus software or another error that says contact constumer support.. Played the game fine but every time theres a patch or fix i get these errors i unistalled the game and reinstalled and still get them. please help me correct this probRatedChaos1 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 unexpected error...... An unexpected error occurred while trying to install. ss here http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x293/ffejrxx/d3/error.jpg i get this occationally click ok, then run d3 again and it works ss here http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x293/ffejrxx/d3/noerror.jpg not completely broken, just annoyingffejrxx0 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Minimizing fixes lag? So I've been having this terrible trouble when large amounts of game data in D3 are being processed / sent / received - my game seems to stop sending or receiving data altogether. It only ever happens when there's a large amount of mobs on the screen, and when there's lots of effects on the ground. When this effect occurs, no new inputs are rendered on-screen. Pressing any key results in nothing - although my character is free to move around, all enemies remain stationary. At times, the action moves forward by a tiny fraction every five seconds or so(perhaps a few enemies take damage), but this only occurs very occasionally Character animations already in effect continue indefinitely, so if I'm whirlwinding I continue to do so until the game catches up, or until I am disconnected. Of note, my internet connection at these times is stable, showing acceptable ping and packet integrity to battle.net. Although my connection is not always stable, I have not noticed any correlation between my connection activity and the occurrence of this phenomenon. This happens especially in multiplayer games, and even moreso if there is another player using my same build - Double tornado Barbarian. I seldom (almost never) encounter this issue when playing solo, and encounter it virtually 100% of the time when another DT Barb is on-screen in combat. One further thing - as the subject of the post suggests - if I tab out and back in the game has caught up completely - Usually with a nice view of my tombstone. This is consistent across all occurrences of this phenomenon. Every time it happens, tabbing out and back in fixes it for at least a second or two. This leads me to believe the fault lies somewhere in the client software. This is not due to a lack of computer power, my PC has an I-5 processor, 16g of ddr3 ram running fully updated , and a Radeon HD 5770 running fully updated Windows 7x64 ~ This is not due to out-of-date drivers or firmware. I've checked to be sure my video drivers, network card drivers, windows, directx, and router firmware are up-to-date All diablo 3 ports are forwarded, I am using no firewall, and have no active virus protection My ping and packet loss at these times to battle.net are fine. Something else is the matter.Smeggles1 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Unable to Resume Game Whenever I try to resume a game, I was forced into a screen where I can do nothing except alt+tab and close the game. The only way for me to play is to restart a quest -- any quest, and then start from there. I was wondering if anyone else have any problems with this and is there a solution. Here is the screen, and it looks awfully like some kind of PvP thing: http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd462/EphemeralFirefly/StrangePvPScreen.jpg p.s: Not sure if this is a bug, hence making this thread here.MutedFaith2 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 display driver keeps resetting "Display driver has stopped responding and has recovered" This message appears multiple times int he D3Debug file: 2012.07.15 15:56:44.850382800 Vertex buffer lock failed due to device removed 2012.07.15 15:56:44.850611500 Ignoring invalid memory access error in .\Sprite.cpp : 677 2012.07.15 15:56:44.857501600 Vertex buffer lock failed due to device removed 2012.07.15 15:56:44.857673700 Ignoring invalid memory access error in Cloth::CopyVertices 2012.07.15 15:56:44.858132000 Vertex buffer lock failed due to device removed 2012.07.15 15:56:44.858250400 Ignoring invalid memory access error in Cloth::CopyVertices 2012.07.15 15:56:44.861615100 Vertex buffer lock failed due to device removed 2012.07.15 15:56:44.862221400 Vertex buffer lock failed due to device removed 2012.07.15 15:56:45.13837400 TestCoopLevel - D3DERR_DEVICENOTRESET 2012.07.15 15:56:45.33013200 Reset() Attempt started - soft reset! 2012.07.15 15:56:45.230083600 Est. Available Texture Memory = 4053 MB 2012.07.15 15:56:45.230248600 DeviceReset() succeeded! 2012.07.15 15:56:45.234795400 Setting depth texture, fmt = 36 2012.07.15 15:56:45.235030100 PostFXGfxInit() success 2012.07.15 15:56:45.239569100 SubObjectGfxInit() 1 2012.07.15 15:56:45.896201400 TestCoopLevel - S_OK I've seen no solution to this since release and there are plenty of similar topics.Skullraze0 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Cannot start or resume game Hi, I'm logged in ok, when I start a new game or resume a game from the character screen, it goes to the wallpaper with the red diamonds at the bottom and then just hangs there. Had the problem a few times. Most times, I was able to start a game later, but now I've tried over 15 times and it isn't working. Please help.Salcis4 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Gold just dissappeared! o.O Ok so no one tell me please that "my account has been compromised crap" cause im sure it hasnt or my password would be changed and i would already be prompted for account recovery options. My issue - I had a little over 400k that i had finally saved up I had finally gotten lucky enough to find a legendary sword item that i sold for 300k bringing me up to a little over 700k so I went and bought a necklace on AH for 100k putting me at 600k then I decided ok im going to go outside for a cig break and come right back, I then went back to character selection screen went outside smoked a cig, and came back as soon as I get back I decided to switch toons for awhile and play on my wizard I started running around and after i picked up a few magic items and went to check my inventory MY GOLD WAS AT 215K!!! from umm what ...600K+!!!! ....ok blizzard people are all having this problem and its not just "ME" Couldnt u please help us or compensate us for our time put into your video game you give us the options to submit tickets yet we cant even actually complete a ticket for this reason it only gives us Account recovery options and we all know this is not the problem. ALSO- .....not to complain or sound noobish but that was most gold I ever had yet and was quite proud =]Panicstrike0 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Network Disconnection/ PVP setup? I can log into the game and I can choose my character if I try to resume a game (lvl 35 demon hunter and lvl 5 barbarian) I get an error saying network disconnect, except I can't hit ok and it never backs out. If I try and start a new game I get a network disconnect and it kicks me back to character select. Here's the weird part though if I try to resume game behind the network disconnect message I can see what looks like a multiplayer scoreboard and at the very top is a label that say blue team and red team. I'm at a complete lose at what is going on, a blue post would be super helpful.HoldenManutz14 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Modem Disconnects Any know why my wireless modem will disconnect when my GF shutsdown or places her laptop on standby. Lately I been playing my hardcore characters and noticed random disconnects. After further investigation we found out the modem disconnects when the laptop is placed in standby or shutdown. Modem is directly wired to my desktop pc and she connects using wireless. Modem is 2Wire Gateway 2701 HG-B that works in both wire and wireless .Teron1 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Game crashed after an odd bug So I was trying to get an achievement which I failed to do the first time in drowned temple normal difficulty, (Nyuck nyuck nyuck or something along those lines), after seeing one survived cause of the shield, I teleported back to town to "esc" and leave game... but somehow it gave the 10 second count down... even though I was in town. I tried to move around, randomly shoot stuff get back in my portal get back to town but it kept giving me the count down (I was not trying to "save time" at that point but I figured I wanted to let blizz know about this minor issue and see if it really wouldn't fix it self with time, which it didn't) So okay whatever, I left the game after the countdown, then resumed and proceeded to gather the 2 stones in festerwing woods, and as I walked the game crashed, sound got cut off (no looping sound), mouse still able to move but can't click anything. ctrl + alt + delete was able to close the process down. Didn't had to restart the laptop. This is unfortunately as thorough as I can be. Hope you guys find and fix the issue xD My laptop computer: Alienware m17x R3: Intel® Core™ i7 2760QM, Kingston 8GB DDR3 1600MHz, 1.5GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M drivers 301.42, 17.3-inch WideHD+ 1600 x 900 60Hz WLED, Win7 pro 64bit, Crucial M4 256GB (C), 500GB 7200rpm (D)Stampy4 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Game lags when I inspect people. I get massive lag when trying to inspect someone under the view profile tab. Seems fine if they are in the game and I use their portrait to inspect them though. Any simple fix? This is a recent issue. I already tried deleting the cache folder with no luck.Virulent2 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Random FPS drops Usually my game runs fine with no issues at all but out of nowhere my FPS completely bottoms out and sets me in slow motion. It not only effects the game but even web browsing, all I can do is pause the game and wait about 30 secs to a minute for it to go away. Probly not the best explanation of whats going on but I am hoping someone can make sense of it and help me find a solution!Coppafeel8 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Cant Log in - Error 3007 Once again, I am getting stuck at the Authenticating Credentials step when trying to sign in to the game. It freezes for a couple minutes then pops up with an error 3007...ChiefTexas0 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3870 - Graphic bugs I know this is known, but i'd like to share my screenshots and DxDiag. Pixelated Banner + Player Outline http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/AdamBennett36/Screenshot003.jpg http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/AdamBennett36/Screenshot002.jpg Aritfacts + Tearing http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/AdamBennett36/Screenshot001-1.jpg http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/AdamBennett36/Screenshot000.jpg :: My DxDiag :: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?hvv1fqycuj964jg - View http://www.mediafire.com/?hvv1fqycuj964jg - DownloadRage3621 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Cant login to my other account. Hey. I recently purchased another computer. When I tried to login to my other account that doesn't have an authenticator attached it asked me to do all my secret question and its saying my answer is wrong but its not. I then tried to use the online web tool and its telling me my email/name doesnt match up. Need some help with this. The email/account in question is: xxxxxxxxx *edited Omrakos ThanksNoger5 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Heatsinker shutdown. I run core-temp program, and for some reason I keep getting an automatic shut down of my computer. For instance, when I first upgraded my PSU and Graphics Card, I could play for about 3 hours. Then, the heat sinker problem started, where my CPU would get too hot. I opened the case, and the graphics card was the more hot part. I'm willing to buy an aftermarket CPU fan and another fan to directly cool the graphics card. But yesterday, I was just using the Auction House, and after 15 minutes, my heat sinker went off. What can I do now? When I'm not even playing the game. LoL, Counter Strike: Source all run fine. Thanks.Kryptik0 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 use Visa Card to receive proceeds from RMAH? Can I use Visa Card to receive proceeds from selling on RMAH? thxViPhantom1 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Error 3007 Since the game release my game crashes after a while. In the first days the game crashed every 3 minutes. Now I can play for 15 min without crashing, then I get the "disconnected from the server" message. The fix I found is to join general chat. If I'm in the chat, the game will not crash. However, as you all know, general chat is filled with spam "buy gold for a dollar" or "WTS LOOK AT THAT ITEM", which sucks if you bought the game for a single player experience. Anyone know how to fix it? Thanks in advanceAldrich8 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 error 3007 Not only is this annoying the worst thing is getting disconnected with 5 stacks of neph buff, blizz plz plz make it so that when a dissconnect occurs stacks remain. I understand there are bumps in the road as a new game develops however Iam sure this could be patched quite easily.Cleaveland1 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Graphical Artifacts on Diablo fight I only get them just as i approach Diablo, and they remain throughout the fight. It's not so bad that i can't see what happens but it's extremely annoying. I realise that graphical artifacts are most often not the games fault, but i just can't see what i have done wrong. My specs: x2 ATI HD 5850's running in Crossfire Intel i7 3.2GHz 6GB 2000MHz ram I run at 200-300 fps in the game and i have tried to enable Vsync and disabling crossfire with the same result. Feel free to ask any related questions, thank you.envelope911 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Help: Very few people in General Chat! Hello everyone. I have this problem where whenever I join General Chat, I only see about 2-4 people there and it's always the same thing for me no matter how many times I try. I asked players in-game and they said they see 90+ people and other big numbers. What could be the issue? Any help will be appreciated!Irikah6 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Auction house error 32302 - Auto solving or? Hi Blizzard, I bought a 2hand early this morning, but I didn't receive the item but the gold was withdrawn. Will this auto fix itself, like I get my money back or the item later on? Or how does this work? OrderID: 45545919 Gold at the moment for me is kinda important, so just want to verify how the process goes. Sincerely, /PeterPeter1 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Got charged for things I didn't buy in AH Yesterday I bought 2 million gold for $5.31 in the auction house. And today I checked my online bank statement and it says I got charged $5.31 twice and than another charge of $7.01 for a total of $17.63.. I should only be charged $5.01 so what gives? Did I get hacked or something? I doubt it since I have an authenticator so hopefully somebody can help me out with this and get me the money I got wrongfully charged back.WarMenace3 Jul 15, 2012