Technical Support

Jul 15, 2012 installation shows installing.....forever. hi i just finally got the cash to buy d3, since its was out of stock everywhere i bought the digital dl. but when i launch the file it says installing....more than 16hrs now. pls help i did everything it said on the tech support, check youtube, browse google. and i have the requirements. pls help a bro in need. *bro fist* T_TNish2 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Can't start up diablo? Can someone please help?! I have just put diablo 3 onto this laptop because my desktop computer is being repaired. When i try and start diablo it will display the launcher, i will click play, then all i get is a grey screen before being exited and an error message saying: The application encountered an unexpected error. Please use the Report ID below when communicating with blizzard about this issue: 0280A70D-4CB3-4186-9876-D582485887D7 Does anyone know how i can fix this?!MAR1NE570 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Item disappeared I bought an item from the AH, sent it to my stash, but it didnt appear. The record for the purcahse is still there, any suggestions?Mengo0 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 error 44 I am "muted" and currently unable to talk with anyone, invite friends, request invites, ect. Please fix this.Soulxin0 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Why the disconnects all the time? You created the NV system and you keep sticking it to me by d/c from your crappy servers....lostnomad13 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Cannot Trade / See dropped items I recent purchased digital version of Diablo III and received an email yesterday stating: "Greetings, Thank you for purchasing Diablo III! Your payment has successfully processed and your account now has full access to all game features." Yet I still cannot trade / see items from my friends. Please let me know if you can refresh the account like stated to someone else who was having these issues?MrAnderson2 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 why i cnanot enter diablo the patch said i need to download but i don't have internet weirdHenry2 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Launcher freezes after pressing play. Its been a month like this. These guys are just drinking lattes. Reaping the rewards from Diablo 3 launch day sales. When their game doesn't even work and the people who spent money of the game are sitting at their computers for countless hours trying to get the game to work. These guys dont care. Bllizzard just wants your money and their product is actually really trash. Marketing is excellent. Actual product is garbage. I will not be fooled again. Never will I spend money on a Blizzard ent game again. This is ridiculous blizzard. You need new management because your consumers are all fed up with the customer service and constant technical difficulties and I feel really cheated right now. DO YOUR JOB. Come on what is this. Whos in charge?? Hire new employees because these guys dont know how to create a decent gaming experience. They should be fired. Its been a month like this. Can you hire competent employees who know how to do their job please? Blizzard corporate needs a change this is a joke.Boss5 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Launcher Issues I am all of a sudden having this odd problem with the D3 Launcher updating D3 to 1.03b, despite me having it already. It will fail, telling me "An expected error occurred while trying to install. Please try again or contact Customer Support." I relaunch, it will "Update" and allow me to enter D3. However, this process will start all over again if I leave D3. I KNOW I am not the only one with this problem right now. So what happened in the past day that this problem all of a sudden started propping up all over? Can someone from Blizzard please help or are they just going to sit there and laugh at us?Nemesis1 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 can't retrieve lost-bidding gold I can't retrieve lost-bidding golds (total 7m). Customer support told me to wait; and it has been almost 3 weeks now. I was just informed that I lost my gold forever. From support ticket: ... What should I do about this? Anyone has similar issue?MysticDragon4 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Dcing & Hardcore So this game has been out over 2 months. I have been playing hardcore the whole time. Since I've started I've been on edge the whole time because not since this game has been released has it been stable enough to progress. For a couple days everything will work fine and I can play and its Great, yet if i have been going that long I know a dc is coming very soon and it always does. Soft core would be a way around this but I'm not a soft core people. I propose that the 10 second timer be added only if a person hits the log out button or exit game button. At least until the servers are running well enough for people to play hardcore on them. I cant play at all because I will die if i dc in inferno so please read this blizzard and take it into account. By the way it is a great game to me. Just getting really tired of dying to these disconnects. 11 hardcore characters dead 9 from dc 1 from rubber banding and one from stupidity =)Gunnar0 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 NA:East Coast Server Latency First and foremost I would like to point out that I have legitimately purchased every big release from Blizzard, right from the days of vanilla Warcraft and Starcraft. I, like many others, waited several years for Diablo 3's release. As a customer who has invested thousands of dollars into this company, I am extremely dissappointed with my newest purchase, Diablo 3. The SERVER LAG that many of us are dealing with, is completely unacceptable. I would much prefer for the servers to go down for an entire day, then to have a virtually unplayable environment set up for us. It has nothing to do with my computer. I'm running no firewalls or proxies. The network is stable and only being used by me. I've spent the last three hours going through threads trying to find any sort of fix for latency and the best I've been able to find is this : http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4904620655 So, my two part question is: Why is my ping jumping from 120MS to 900+ every 30secs, and what can I do about it? Ive been reading and reading and reading and not one Blizzard employee has acknowledged this huge lag problem, and I'm getting red in the face trying to keep from swearing in this post because my anger isnt going to help anyone. What do we have to do? And what would you like us to do? The game itself is amazing, top-notch even. But if I cant kill a boss because I lag every half minute, then there was no point in my buying the game, and taking a day off work to play it. Any and all help is appreciated, while moronic comments and opinions will be spurned and flayed. I have done absolutely everything on my end to try and establish a consistent ping, all to no avail. Thank you for your time, and may the wind be ever at your backs!Asimov10 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Diablo ERROR #1 (0x13370001) Fatal Exception This application has encountered a critical error: ERROR #1 (0x13370001) Fatal Exception Program: C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Setup\diablo3_enus\Diablo III Setup.exelochness14 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Game still disconnects when whirlwinding?! Can someone please do something about this?!Ramxi3 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Account compromised or hack? I got boot out from the games 2 times. The first boot message was something like :"Data transfered.... error 38?(not sure)" The second boot was some sort of " someone was trying to log in into your account while you're....." Then, when I attempt to login the second time, an authenticator validation is required. What I know is I never order or request such thing in my account. I have never shared my account with anyone I never play on public computers, in fact, I play at my home WHAT I DID While I am still logged on the website, I click "Account" . I do the login and click on "I didn’t attach an authenticator to my account" . I have filled the information requiered and change my password withing the hour twice ( just to make sure of myself) I informed myself for further and waited over 30 minutes to see if I get an automated message that would inform me something,about my banning or not. However, I did not receive any of them. Further information Now, I happen to require an authenticator in order to login on the battlenet support, hopefully, I was logged in few hours ago before this event occur.richardphat4 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Grey screen and crashing on startup Game was working fine until Friday the 13 when I woke up to a grey screen of death (http://imgur.com/81uzO). This happens right after clicking play without the game opening. I have tried select startup, deleting battle.net folders and disabling my anti virus.DrTre5 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Sound problem in cinematics I just installed D3 and I hear barely no voice sound just whisepering. I wonder what could be the problem I'm using NVIDIA Corporation NVIDIA High Definition Audio with the lastest drivers.Fred20 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Why Can't I play D3, while patching WoW??? I want to know why I cannot launch Diablo 3 while downloading the latest WoW beta Patch. The games are separate, and my computer can definitely handle it. However, whenever I try to launch Diablo 3, while downloading a large patch for WoW Beta, I get a message that the World of Warcraft Beta launcher is currently running, and needs to be closed to launch Diablo 3. This needs to be fixed, they are separate games, and I should be able to play Diablo3 while waiting for a 19 GB download to finish.Morequen1 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Please help me!!! Hello, I was wondering if I setup a PayPal account to use the RMAH but the account is under a different Email address and possibly area of living will it Ban my Battle.net account? Example: My Battle.net account is JohnDoe and I live in Florida and my Email address is JohnDoe@ex.com I setup an account using one of my parent's account called JohnDoe2 and I live in New York and my Email address is JohnDoe2@ex.com Will anything happen to my account due to suspicious activity or different information? Thank you very much!CeBoris2 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Where can I recieve my digital key? I had bought a digital copy only to receive the collectors for my b-day and then I upgraded. I am trying to retrieve my digital key but it's always busy on the phones and I can't seem to find any option to ask for my key via a ticket. What do I do?Omnimesh1 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 starter edition When are they gonna fix this bug? Ive been told changing battletag would help this...It hasn't...Still can't play.... Any one else got any ideas? Im almost 100% over this game now...Divine1 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Mouse wont move once diablo III is loaded... Keyboard works mouse is a razor naga gaming mouse on win7 works for everything but cant get it to move on d3 screen any ideas?Sxy2 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Cannot Trade / Drop Items W/ Friends Hi I bought the digital DL of DIII more than 3 days ago. Still can't trade items with my clannies. Please help. Cheers.MattRicci2 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Got Banned, But For What Reason? Hi, I really dont know what happened. I play regular maybe 2-3 hours a day. Now 5 mins ago I wanted to log in and got the error my account is suspended. He is saying something about error 53 and that i should check registrery email. I did that and on b.net it is saying account suspend auction house banned Then next thing i did what. check my email. There where 3 emails from blizzard saying that i was spamming and was suspended from general chat. *************************************** A user of the above account has recently been involved in actions deemed inappropriate for Diablo III by the In-Game Support staff of Blizzard Entertainment. Account Action: 6 Hour Suspension of Chat Privilegees Offense: Spamming This category includes: * Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish. * Saying the same phrase more than once in a period of 30 seconds. **************************************** I only play casual with a mate and we both use a headset. Now sometimes I chat, but no spamming, flaming etc. Is there any way that anyone can tell me what i need to do to get some information about what i need to do to get my account back? Many thanks in advance.illuminati2 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Why does it keep installing patch? Since the last patch It has made me install the patch everytime I start up D3. Is there something I need to do to make it stop?ToxicTerror4 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Launcher stuck at "launching" Everything seems to work in the launcher, but when I press play it just says "launching" and never actually launches the game. Game is up to date, and run as administrator. I have been through the faq. I need some help here. The only thing i can thing to do that might work is reinstall, but i don't want to have to go through the trouble if there is an easier way.Dustruction2 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Nvidia 520 gt Hey, I just had to pick up a new video card. I just picked this one up (i won't be able to try until later tonight). Just wondering if this is good enough to run d3? ThanksDemon4 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 perte de 180 hrs de jeux Après avoir installer la dernière mise a jour(1.0.3.10484) le samedi 14 juillet entre 17:30 et 18:00 j'ai perdu 33 niveau en effet mon personnage un magicien de niveau 54 est maintenant au niveau 21 j'ai perdu 180 heures de jeu alors,je ne suis pas très heureux(ma patience a des limite) j'aimerais qu'on me donne des explication Merci d'avance.Elmouerte0 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Rare "Resurrection" bug - Forced relog I have this rare bug annoying me. I don't know if it's on my side (the game files) or on your side, and that's why I'm posting this. I don't know if any of you guys have experienced this, but sometimes (Yes, this has happened more than once to me, but never to any of my friends or other people I know over D3) when I die, this happens: The normal resurrection window appears, but instead of having the "Ressurect now" or whatever it says greyed out while counting down, it is clickable, and locked at a fixed time. (Both instances, it´said to wait 8 seconds, without counting). The first time it happened, I was playing alone, and it just instantly resurrected me. - This is of course still a bug and should be fixed, but this I have no problem with. On the second time, though, instead of resurrecting me, it kicked me out of the game.. And this was while running inferno with a friend on 5 nep stack. This killed his whole motivation to keep on, and therefor killed our game. Ontop of that, I wasn't even allowed to rejoin the game, or any game for that matter, untill I had logged out of my account entirely and then reentered. Is this something y'all are experiencing once in a while too, or is the fault maybe coming from my local game files? (I am running the game on Windows 8 Consumer Review, 64 bit, but this never occured before patch 1.0.3a, and has also occured on patch 1.0.3b, so I think it's fair to claim that the newest patch didn't address this issue)Phatcat3 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Exiting game issue I think there should be a confirmation box Yes/No when clicking on exit game. Often times I accidentally click exit game instead of leave game and it is very frustrating. I know this isn't a major issue, but it's still something I - and I'm sure many others - would like to see implemented.DarkMoon0 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Game intermittently crashes to black screen Trying this again in hopes of a blue. My specs are beyond the reccomended specs. my video card is supported. Very very rarely while playing in game the screen will suddenly go black, I can hear the game music or hell even people I'm talking to on skype, but I can not alt+tab, c+a+d nothing, I have to cold reboot. What really gets me is that the time is crashes like this the most, is when I'm looking at the auction house and not even playing the game! I've tried different ATI drivers from 12.1 - 12.4 nothing seems to chance, I think I may even try running it through Steam's overlay to see if that makes a difference. I'll post my msinfo/dxdiag stuff if I get an actual blue response this time around.Tizerak12 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Stuck at Loading page!! i can go AH. i can login my demon hunter.. but when i login my monk, it somehow stuck at the loading page and i cant get into the game. someone please HELP me with this! Thank you very much!JIN11 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 deleting Agent/Battle.net Troubleshooting says to perform this to get past the updating setup files.. In the Advanced Settings section under Hidden files and folders, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives. Click OK. Try again to navigate to the proper folder: Windows Vista/7: C:\ProgramData\Battle.net Windows XP: Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data Delete the folder, then reattempt the installation. When I try to delete or rename the folder it won't let me because "the folder or file in it is open in another program". It is not, I have nothing else running, nothing else open...is there somewhere besides processes or task manager I can check to fix this problem?Shogun3 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Launching Problem Fix (works for me) After hitting play it stays on launching Open task manager and close agent.exe Then another agent.exe will open. Close that agent.exe and the game will launch. I do this every time I start the game. Hasn't been fixed yet.Ferlulz4 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 D3 wont install I cant get D3 to install yes my comp doesnt meet the required but it played the beta flawlessly. an way to bypass the requirement check?DDSDemonX0 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 need some help im trying to reinstal diablo 3, i keep getting a message that says i need a newer operating system to run diablo 3. I use vista, and my updates are current. any idea on what might be causing this issue? I have run diablo 3 on this computer before.Sinned0 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 starter edition still Hi, I had a lapse in my wow annual pass and my diablo 3 account was downgraded to a starter edition. I opened a ticket and spoke to a customer service rep over the phone and she was able to reinstate the annual pass with a valid payment and on my battlenet it shows Diablo 3 once again as a standard edition. However, when I log into the game, the upgrade tab at the top right is still there and I am unable to select my level 60 toons. Any help please?Dilmon2 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Suspicious email I received the following email at the email address used for this account. ... Hope this is the correct place to report this and that this is of some use in tracking down the idiots who sent it.Tandy1 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 PATCH LOOP FIX Go into C: Programs data Delete your battle.net folder Re-Download the game It'll reinstall only the battle.net portion that's bugged and takes all of 3 minutes to downloadFeddy4 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Diablo 3 Frequent PC Crash/Lockup So recently I have noticed that my PC has been "Locking up" while playing Diablo 3. Basically, the whole computer will freeze, including the game, and the audio will be looping the last .3~ seconds of audio repeatedly. Sometimes after waiting, the system will become responsive again, but the connection to battle.net will close (probably due to a timeout or something.) Well, the thing is, that when this occurs, I can hear an audible "click" from the tower of the pc (it's only a couple feet away) so I think it may be a hard drive issue. Digging through the windows event viewer, I finally found what I think may be the issue: ... Now this PC has an AMD graphics card, but the onboard chipset is an nvidia one, and from what I gathered, the "nvstor64" is the nvidia raid controller. Now I don't run a raid setup, just a single sata drive, but from what I can see, the raid controller is issuing a reset to the drive (while the system is being up) which is causing the system to lockup and eventually causing D3 to crash. Now this has got me worried, because I have recently started playing hardcore (it's been 3-4 days since I've seen this issue, I updated the nvidia chipset drivers and was hoping it would be resolved) and I would absolutely hate to lose my 33 hardcore WD (first hardcore character) to an issue with my own system. Does anyone have any suggestions? I consider myself to be quite savvy with computers, but I have never seen an issue like this one. Thanks, and all the help I can get will be greatly appreciated. Here is a dxdiag: ...R4V3N0U50 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Diablo 3 is already running?? i bought diablo 3 today, installed it and i cant even play it :( when i press ply it shows the cool diablo face and then dissapears, then i go back to the diablo page and tells me its already running. stupid huh... please bare with me im a total noob at this game and i only finished like 3 missions from diablo 1 also it told me to update my driver so currently i am downloading a nvidia driver or w/e it is i found on the web page. im thinking this would fix the issue. please help me out guys!! i wanna play diablo D:Tikiboi1 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Reading Wrong Video Card? When I first install and try to run the game, it says my Video Card might be out of date, then gives me my non-GPU Intel HD Graphics 4000 instead of my NVidia GFX 650M (GPU). Is this a problem?Suspiria1 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 My account was suspended, please help. Hi, My account was suspended while I was buying things in RMAH. I received the below email, which doesn't really explain why I got locked out of my account. I believe this was a mistake. I sent two support tickets and haven't received any response yet. Could you please look into this issue. Thank you in advance. --- Greetings, Account Name: **** BattleTag: siripong#6815 This Diablo III account has been locked due to an auction-related issue. Until this issue is resolved, the account will be unavailable for play. Access to the Diablo III auction house is restricted until the account is unlocked. Contact Account Administration to recover access to the account: http://battle.net/support/article/5400055. Regards, Blizzard Entertainment Diablo III Customer Support http://battle.net/support ---siripong3 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 "Unexpected Error" I've been playing without problems since release. I shut down the client about 30 mins ago. I go to start it up again and get "There was an unexpected error while trying to Install. Please try again or Contact Customer Support". A little help would be appreciated.Juggla2 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Fresh Reinstallation stuck at Updating Setup Hi, Catalyst Control Center issues caused me to do a Restore point and patching. I solved that and got my CCC running again but my D3 failed to launch. I uninstall and delete the Programdata, Program files etc. Then insert my GameDvd to install the game. It runs and starts a Updating Setup Files process, after that it try to launch, but nothing happens. No D3 interface, nothing! The setup did not launch anything. I went to see my Battlenet folder and i found 2 different launcher versions and Agent versions. Can anyone explain this issue (post 1.03b patch problem) and help solve this? I last played D3 on Thursday. ThanksWanzer991 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 spam from 1.x.x.x IP ?! Just got spammed from ip range 1.234.47.10/24 Not the first. Sorry, I do not really have the time to dig in the maze of the predefined answer now. I've got several mails from that range that do not belongs to Blizzard according to the whois database. If it's legit, please register your IP. If it's not please consider abuse@skbroadband.com thanks, byekleph1 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 If I get prompted to authenticate a lot... ...does that mean someone is trying to bruteforce my account? I have it set to "weekly", but I was already prompted within the past 24 hrs -- which may have even been a bit "early", w/r to it having been a full week since my last auth -- and now I am getting prompted again, minutes ago. Any insight appreciated. TY!STG1 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Scammed and not sure where to go with this. I understand that this isn't the correct forum to post it in but there isn't an official "customer support/GM" forum. If anyone can point me to it I'll post there. So I was scammed out of a couple million a few minutes ago and I don't see where to open a ticket for it. When I go to submit an official ticket it says that you aren't accepting tickets regarding this issue. Basically I noticed someone selling Fiery Brimstone for cheap in trade and figured I'd buy some. I'm betting you've heard about this before because I read somewhere about it. I made sure the person put in 80 brimstones but when I accepted the trade it gave me one and he got my 8mil. This really sucks because that was the last of my gold. I'm down to about 80k now. Player name was "XSmoothCrmnl" if that helps. Happened at roughly 9:35 local time on US- Softcore. (EDT)Afkevan1 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Auction house figures dont match up? So i have a pair of Zunimassa boots which I'am selling and currently keeping track of. It was at 5.2m on my own preview screen then it suddenly reverted back to 4.9m (what it was previously before it got bumped up). But when i physically go to find my own boots in the AH, it says it is currently at ~6m. Is this some sort of weird glitch? i will post up a picture contrast sooncHiKarA3 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 7/14/12 Account changed to starter edition? So i tried to logon this morning at 11:12 am on 7/14/12 and for some reason the game wouldnt let me log in to my existing characters and forced me to create a new one. So i did this then tried to switch and it would not let me switch to my lvl 60 demon hunter or lvl 30's mage or barb then told me i was using the starter edition and had to upgrade. ??? Kind off confused seeing as i paid blizzard a full year with the one year wow pass thing and already completely paid that off. Now they want me to pay them $60 for a game i already paid for? Not to mention one that doesnt fully work? Anyone know what the heck is going on here>? Thanks.RpChicken091 Jul 14, 2012