Technical Support

Jul 10, 2012 unplayable lag Since patching today the game has unplayable latency. Doing speedtests etc seem to work fine and other programs do not have issues but Diablo has horrible lag problems. The game will go fine then for awhile will have unplayable lag, sections of the map will be grayed out and I cannot enter them. I can hit esc and let the game catch up but that usually results in me insta gibbing to a champion pack.Whtetyger0 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Still can't load patch T^T wait for 2hrs T^TPareZZay9 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Having lag issues on D3 Hey, hopefully somebody can guide me in the right direction here...So I upgraded my computer a few days ago and when I tried to play Diablo 3, I was lagging every 3-5 seconds in the game. I don't understand why this is happeing, I turned vertical sync off and even tried to run my game at low settings and it still was lagging at the same rate... CPU- i5 2500k GPU- GeForce GTX 560 Superclocked Hard drive- 500gb Mobo- BIOSTAR TZ77B LGA 1155 Intel Z77 500w Power Supply 4GB of DDR3 RAM Thank you in advance for anyone who decides to help me ! :DMayhem15 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 HELP! Error 12? My friend recently got Diablo III and gave me his guest pass. I set up an account and typed in the code, but it still comes up with error 12 when i try to log in. I have tried to re-enter the code but it says that I am not allowed to use the code again. PLEASE HELP :/Andolii1 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 GTX 550 Ti graphical problems I recently purchased a new EVGA GTX 550 Ti video card. When I play Diablo 3 with the new card, I receive choppy, stuttering video with low FPS. The in-game FPS counter doesn't even work; it's stuck at zero. The interesting thing is I got the card about a week ago, and it has been performing strangely poor, but last night, that was different. I signed in and I had a tremendous FPS increase and the game ran very smooth. When I signed in this morning, it was back to choppy, stuttering, low quality video. Drivers are up to date, and it runs other games perfectly fine. Help please...Jeffster0 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 ATI Radeon HD 4200 HELP! I know that as of now Diablo 3 does not support the ATI Radeon 4200. Will it ever be able to play Diablo 3 though? Are they currently working on it? Please if anyone knows tell me.Ryan7 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Cannot Validate Core Data Files???/ I constantly get this error that causes the game to freeze or not load characters on screen and force me to force close Diablo anyways. What is the deal with this error, is Blizzard fixing this, or how can I fix it? I've seen posts of tons of other people getting same problem since day 1, and only thing an administrator said was to delete Diablo folder on computer and reinstall. Doesn't fix anything.....Rocketman0 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 S.E.A. Players can't patch the game yet? Any South East Asian players already patched the game or I'm just having an error?NoD9 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 error BLZPTS00007 ??? hi I speak French and I use google translation to write and how I onderstand not solve my problem I have no idea how I created my account I manage to install diablo 3 and the problem is happening: the entry point getprocessId procedure is not found in the link library KERNEL32.DLL dynmique. thank youkilleur0090 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 cant login or play ijust got the game , played for a day and then comes the patch, now no play at all....wtfccw290 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Can't play diablo 3. When I log in the game, it keeps telling me that there's a new patch but the downlaod doesn't start automatically. Can anyone tell me what is happening?Epsilon42 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 WHEN WILL THEY LET ME PATCH!!! WHEN WILL THE PATCH BE UPLOADED TO ASIAN USER? DAMN IT HAS BEEN SO MANY HOURS ALREADY -.-mastermindiv3 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Am I suppose to laugh at that? " Dasoris Customer Service Maintenance has concluded. See you in game! #2 22 minutes ago " Like... Are you sure mate?? Are you really sure? Cause all I see here is problems and problems, never ending waves of players problems. My game crashes just after retrieving heroes list. And I have to read a blend "see you in game". Guys please....Bento0 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 error to patch , download again ... rlly? only i have problem to update the diablo? and cant see the forum coz r a total chaos? and when i start the game the msg "error and download the file again"...any more? and solutions?IveL0 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Error 53 all of the sudden while playing??? Blizzard, I was just playing diablo3 today on the EU server, and all of the sudden a error appeard saying I got banned with a error 53? What the does this mean??? I'm currently not able too play anymore because of the ban? I don't use a bot or anything like that i'm not hacked do not have a trojan or what so ever. Just was enjoying the game when all of the sudden that error popped up! Kinda pissed at the moment because probally it will take again a couple of days before I receive a reply. Still another ticket is on open status without any update! A really pissed customer who has bought more then enough blizzard games already and never had any problems! Please fix this soon so i am able too play the game again wich I have paid for! With less kind regards then normal.DarkVoo10 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Idea to combat lag and Server issues. Hello, First, I would like to say despite the few flaws, I have enjoyed Diablo 3 very much. I am also confident that the Blizzard team will be able to build upon the game until it is working just as it should. However, recently the game has become completely unplayable for me. I have moved back to school, and the lag has gone up a drastic amount. Every few minutes the game will freeze where my character can still move, but can not interact in anyway with the game, then when the lag ends, more often that not my character is dead. This was an issue when I first started playing as well, but the enemies were so weak that it didn't make a huge difference; now, it is a death sentence every time. This got me thinking... What if you implemented a system where after playing to level ten, you unlock an offline mode. This way you would still stop piracy by making them play online first, but also the people with lag could play the higher levels offline without having to worry about dying. This would also likely improve the server quality for people who do remain online. You could still make patches and what not mandatory upon game start up, to ensure no one has an unfair advantage (i.e. attack speed) I, admittedly, don't know how difficult it would be to implement on your side, but it would show that you are listening to and acting on feedback, willing to compromise, and would allow many people to play the game without the burden of having to be online. Let me know what you guys think of this idea... tldr: Unlock offline mode after level 10 to both stop piracy, and prevent lag.MindCrook0 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 AH removed all auctions and no items or gold. I was just able to get into the AH, and there was no pending auction or completed auction. I had over 6 million in bids and about 18 auction posted in RMAH and gold AH. All were gone. I see now that the AH has been taken down again. I hope the items and pending auctions are restored.MadHatterX3 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Cant join Hell game, but i beat nightmare My character was on Act II in nightmare, but I got an invite from a friend who was on Act IV. I joined his game, and we end up beating the final boss. I even got the achievement for it. He then started a new Hell game, but I wasn't able to join it. Do I need to go back to Act II on nightmare in my own game and beat the quests that I missed?Taborcarn2 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Video card not supported It took what seemed like ages to install the client for this game after I bought it, and now it says the video card on this computer won't support it. Any way to fix that here, or do I have to go out and get a new one altogether?flamewolf10 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Crashed game. Lousy. To hell with this game. Constant crashes, more downtime than playing time, nobody even adress to our problems, let alone solve them. WORST BUYING OF ALL TIME. I can only say sorry to those who bought collector's editions. You guys suck at making a stable game. TEN years developing and working on the game to deliver such a poor end product. You guys should all be ashamed of yourselves.... oh, wait, your're making A LOT of money out of it and that's all you care about, I forgot... When will you solve the non english clients crashing problems? After the coffee break? Woa, neat.Bento0 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Nothing happens after clicking "Play" After updating to 1.0.3.10485 the patching is complete, I click play and its grayed out but nothing else happens. Its been 2 hours.Kitsu5 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 problem with starting game after i log in i got this notification [IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/fefcqv.jpg[/IMG] after i press OK button game close, and this is what i get [IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/ekos4o.jpg[/IMG] whats going on? :( before this occured i played like usual, closed game, havent changed anything, server, preferences, nothing at all, and now everytime i try to log i get thosemilos4 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 huhwhat? play>fill in details> connecting> new patch available game will shut down and patch automatically> launcher says games up to date already. something going on that i don't know off? lolillesT1 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Afghanistan, cannot play any blizzard games. I get blocked out of every blizzard game, its been like 2 or 3 days since i submitted a ticket with as much info as i could get, including tracert.txt files. No response yet. Failed to update tools. An unexpected error occured while updating required files. Please try again. Those are the errors i keep getting, this is the tracert to diablo servers. Tracing route to 12.129.209.68 over a maximum of 30 hops 1 1 ms 2 ms 1 ms 172.16.0.1 2 3 ms 2 ms 2 ms 180.222.139.129 3 9 ms 4 ms 2 ms 180.222.137.254 4 22 ms 3 ms 5 ms 180.222.136.1 5 11 ms 9 ms 13 ms rwp44.pie.net.pk [221.120.235.101] 6 12 ms 11 ms 11 ms rwp44.pie.net.pk [221.120.253.9] 7 * * * Request timed out. 8 31 ms 38 ms 33 ms static-khidr-ni02-sw.pie.net.pk [202.125.128.179] 9 * * * Request timed out. 10 168 ms 156 ms 157 ms te0-0-0-7.ccr22.mrs01.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.39.217] 11 155 ms 155 ms 156 ms te0-0-0-3.mpd22.par01.atlas.cogentco.com [130.117.50.94] 12 276 ms 227 ms 231 ms te0-4-0-1.mpd22.jfk02.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.25.1] 13 245 ms 238 ms 241 ms te0-1-0-4.mpd22.dca01.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.3.233] 14 264 ms 263 ms 264 ms te0-3-0-2.mpd22.atl01.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.27.94] 15 257 ms 259 ms 258 ms te0-0-0-6.mpd22.iah01.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.29.14] 16 296 ms 304 ms 337 ms te0-2-0-3.mpd22.lax01.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.45.10] 17 * * * Request timed out. 18 308 ms 301 ms 312 ms 192.205.37.157 19 326 ms 305 ms 319 ms cr1.la2ca.ip.att.net [12.122.84.202] 20 306 ms 313 ms 312 ms gar20.la2ca.ip.att.net [12.122.128.181] 21 356 ms 311 ms 311 ms 12-122-254-238.attens.net [12.122.254.238] 22 311 ms 313 ms 309 ms mdf001c7613r0003-gig-12-1.lax1.attens.net [12.129.193.254] 23 * * 12.129.199.182 reports: Destination net unreachable. Trace complete. Any help would be appreciated. Sure wish there was an option to launch the game without running the launcher, that seems to be where all the problems are. Best idea i can come up with is the internet here views it as a P2P service and cuts it off. ThanksKloned20 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Had to close Diablo 3 launcher 4 times. When I run "Diablo III Launcher.exe" occasionally it says that it's installing the patch I should already have... so okay I wait for it anyways, why not, if it overwrites there's no harm. So it finishes and gives me the giant "PLAY" button and when I click it the launcher does absolutely nothing. So far my solution has been opening task manager and ending Diablo 3 Launcher & Agent. Sometimes I have to do this 5+ times before the game actually launches. What's worse is.. I finally got in-game and then I get "auction house not available".. basically the only reason I wanted to sign in in the first place. I'm sorry this game took how long to make? Put it back in the oven it's not done yet.Corpsey8 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Like every thusday. When i want to log i always have this message. Click on Diablo3 logo, pressing play, enter login and password then i receave a message who saying ''A new patch for Diablo III is avalaible. The game will now close and apply the patch automatically. You will be able to continue playing after the patch as been applied'' So i press ok, its coming back to Diablo 3 launcher and say ''game is up to date'' so press play, enter my login password again but its still saying the same thing about the new patch. Since this morning i try to find the problem but i really lost patience now. Every thusday i have different problem :( If someone can help me to play, it will be really appréciate. Thx you so much.Godgamer1 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 IM TRYNG TO LOG IN BUT IT DSNT WORK WHY? my patch dsnt work why is thatIVOMITGLITER0 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Updating Blizzard Launcher 0% I installed Diablo 3, then opened Diablo 3 as administrator and the launcher remains at "Updating Blizzard Launcher 0%".Cardell34 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Launch 1.0.3b problem When i open diablo3 this morning , it automatically update like usual, and the update stop at 14%, i check the net work and its good, then i exit the launcher and opened again, and it says " ERROR: The file"/applications/DiabloIII/Updates/d3-0-10485-OSX-final.MPQ"appears to be corrupt.You may need to download this file again." but where can I have this download? I try several times to reopen the diablo 3, but still not downloading. HELP neededSethQu2 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 UI Flashing / Blinking / Flickering blotches This may be the same issue others are having with "Flashing Code on the screen" while in a menu or browsing the AH. This doesn't happen while playing, but if the character UI is brought up, it can occasionally be seen. My Rig; i2500k Sabertooth P67 Gigabyte 7970 (12.7 drivers) 12.6 do the same thing. Asus Xonar STX Corsair AX850 WD 1TB HDD OCZ Agility 2 HDD This machine is fully stock since it's also used as a work machine. CPU load while playing D3 is about 50c GPU load while playing D3 is 58-62cObs8 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 I am absolutly done with Blizzard (must read) So this is my ongoing "customer support" with blizzard. Un freaking believable. Adam Edmister i accidently dropped a wpn during a boss fight and died b4 i could pick it up. went back in..Gone I was fighting belial in solo game and i tryed to switch wpns from my Life on Hit wpn to my critical damage wpn. I accidently dropped the critical damage wpn on the ground but b4 i could pick it back up i died. when i tried to go back into the boss fight it wasnt there. i couldnt pick it back up after i died. i bought the item off the real money auction house on july 2nd for 78.00 dollars. thats just for identification purposes, i know you cant do anything about RMAH purchases. the name of the item was Smoldering Ram. it was an 822dps 1h mighty sword with dex/vitality and crit damage and a socket with a crit damage gem in it. I REAAAAAALY hope you can restore it to me as it was a total accident and like i said i couldnt pick it back up once i was dead #1 7/9/2012 7:26 PM Droovasz Customer Service Representative Greetings, Thank you for contacting Blizzard Support regarding your Diablo 3 account. Please keep in mind that we only offer very limited support for Diablo 3. We cannot alter followers, artisans, or achievements. If an item or hero cannot be recovered using in-game systems, it is permanently lost, and we will not be able to assist in any fashion. Because we offer such limited support, account security is critically important and you need to stay vigilant. To help protect your account, we recommend following the Security Checklist (http://us.battle.net/security/checklist) on our Account Security site: http://us.battle.net/security/. If you have any further questions, please select the 'Need More Help' option and we will be glad to help. Regards, Game Master Droovasz Customer Services Blizzard Entertainment www.blizzard.com/support #2 7/10/2012 1:29 AM Adam Edmister Ok, your response was extremely unhelpful. It did not even remotely come close to being an answer to my problem nor was it helpful in pointing me in the right direction. Hell, it didnt even say "sorry we cant help you at all, tough luck". I dont understand... is this the kind of customer support D3 has? My problem, if you read it instead of it being put to an auto reply system, which I find to be HIGHLY disprespectful of your PAYING CUSTOMERS, has nothing to do with account security. I was not hacked nor was any of my items "taken". I dropped an item on the ground on accident but b4 i could pick it up and get it back in my bags, I died by the boss i was fighting. and due to A PROBLEM WITH THE GAME, i could neither pick up my wpn after i was dead NOR pick it back up upon re-entrance into the "boss fight instance", as it was not there. Now, pls have a REAL person look at this and respond with a REAL customer support answer. Not the rubbish that i recieved so far. absolutly appaling to say the least. Customer Service Representative Greetings, Thank you for contacting the Account and Technical Services Department at Blizzard Entertainment. In order to track the bugs that are coming out with the recent release of the game we have staffed our QC department on the Bug Report forums so that they can test them as they come in. As it is clear that you are experiencing a bug with the game you will want to visit http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386229/ and post it there so that it can be investigated and a response can be given. =) Thank you for your time and feel free to let us know if you have any additional questions. Regards, James S. Game Master Kheoric Customer Account and Technical Services Blizzard Entertainment - North America http://us.battle.netSoulvendor273 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 US Patch, others have to wait If there is a patch out, doesn't it make sense to update all the servers and not one by one? Can someone (Blue) answer this question for me. From the start of the game, there has been 6-7 patches, 1.00, 1.01, 1.02, 1.03 with a,b,c update, that means you lock out people who paid for your game around 10-14 days out of all the days the game is running on your server. I ask you this, if you are know there is an update, can you at least not force cilent to download the latest patch so we can play till the correct patch is updated on the server my character is on. I hope you read this, and on the side note. Thanks for making Rakanoth a !@#$%, his teleport is super damaging, and the soul ripper are extra life and takes more damage.LapChi2 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 I hit Play and nothing happens? I hit play and game never loads how do you fix it plz?LiveWire9340 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 act 4 last quest black screen after canceling last scene before diablo im getting a black screen and have to close gameBeto0 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Patch Problem Everytime i try and connect, it says 'A new patch for Diablo 3 is available. The game will now close and update automatically...' it has been like this for 3 hours now, so i re-installed the game, and still nothing. It does say to one side 'Breaking News - We will be performing scheduled maintenance beginning on Wednesday, July 11th at 05:00 CEST...' so taht shouldnt be affecting it. So any ideas how to fix this problem or any information on whether there is some other patches being done at all? I know the US servers just had 1.03b done, but im in the UK. Help pleaseDoggo14 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 New patch can work already? I still cant login to D3... someone can login pls HELP!!BlackLoo0 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Authenticator problems Since May 15th 012 I am so tired of this junk, I have to log in like 6 to 15 times just to get into the Character screen. FIX THIS OMG!!! Is anyone else having problems logging in with an authenticator???HellKnight12 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 MASSIVE FPS DROP 1.0.3b Blues please look into this. I logged in then I notice that from the character selection screen the fps is really bad. I go into game and the samething, pre patch everything was fine. How do I fix this? Is this a patch related problem. Please confirm!KingKalvin3 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 My auction house is unavailable??? WHY?Timart270 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 1 hr and no word (post here for update) 1 hr and no word from blizz post here for them to give us a update.Galarson1 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Auction house is currently unavailable its gryed out and leaving / joining a game and relogging 30 times didn't fix the issue how am I suppose to play the game like this? I mean... AH is like 90% of the "end" game content we gotKai1 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Failed to Run a Required Program (Agent) error code : BLZPTS00007 please helpzkeVnz0 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Game Bug or Internet Issue? This issue would be minor to me if I did not play hardcore. Often after I log in or switch characters, I will select a white item, intending to drop it. My client will freeze so that nothing moves except my mouse. I cannot alt+tab or alt f4 at this point. Sometimes it lasts for 10 seconds, 2 minutes, or so long that I restart my computer. If it does unfreeze, I will be disconnected and sent to my character screen (which kills hardcore players). I contacted customer support, told them this, and gave them all of the information they asked for (dxdiag, msinfo, pathping). Then they asked me to do a trace route. They said if the "hops" in between my IP and the server had asterisks (or other errors, but they did have asterisks), I should contact my ISP. They told me it could take weeks to identify and solve the problem. Am I just being blown off? Since I don't actually have any latency issues or things like that, I feel that it is a game bug. Has anyone else had this issue?Magnus2 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Server Status sez AH up but is grayed out. Is the Server Status page manually updated? It very often seems to be inaccurate for 30 minutes to an hour around maintenance outages, sometimes showing servers up when they are not, but most often showing Auction House is up when it is not. This time, right after 1.03b went live, it shows AH availability, but people are getting grayed out AH buttons. If this is not automated, you really need a more attentive person responsible for updating, and if it is automated, well, it's broken. It's a quality of life issue, sure, but it's another one of those things that makes Blizzard appear to really not care about doing a good job.Zuzax2 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Game erro I can`t run the launcher program and play D3... Have any people can help me?T_TPakman4 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 474 players in game - Auction House is down! Hi Team: Please let me know that how come the AH is down when there is showing only 474 players in the game????????????? Can you provide the root cause of AH down when there is only 474 players in game?? Thanks&Regards, LothianLothian1 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 New patch released today crashes After installing the new patch released the game crashes into the desktop when is searching for the list of heroes. I tried 5 times, and the result is always the same, with no error message.sapulha0 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Patch Didnt Fix Stuttering I STILL cant play the game with my high end machine even after the new patch because of stuttering, shouldn't that be fixed by now? This is a complete joke.... I GIVE UPTriggerSaint0 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Wanted to say Thank you I just wanted to say ty to the tech guys who helped me with my account when I ran into trouble after purchasing a new computer. I know it's seemingly small - but having an english speaking person who is nice is just aces in my book (no offense to anyone who doesn't speak english, it's just Really nice to have that on the other side of the line). Very helpful service, and it's much appreciated - ty ty!Honey0 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Poor performance issues (slowed then sped up) Hi, I have a custom built machine that should be able to handle most any game put out today on the highest graphic settings; however in D3 I am forced to put every setting down to it's bare minimum as well as switch my graphics card from quality to performance which I have never had to do. What I am seeing is when I encounter more than ~15 enemies the game begins to slow down time then after the fight it speeds up to account for the slowed effect. Here are my computer stats: AMD FX-4100 Zambezi 38.GHz (overclocked) quad core 8gb memory DDR3 SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6850 1gb mem, Direct X11 (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102908) Windows 7 Premium Any help or suggestions is apprectiated.PandaCan0 Jul 10, 2012