Technical Support

Jul 2, 2012 REQUEST BLUE THREAD -Stuck Authenticating Can we please get an update from a blizzard rep. about what is going on? Your forums are going to explode with threads about this until we get some input! Edit: Go ahead and close this thread. I see you Stickied a thread about this.Fazio0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Annual Pass + Bought New License Issue Annual Pass + Bought new license issue, have you fixed it yet? T is what happen to my account. Last week, my Diablo 3/Annual Pass license has been removed due to lapse in payment, So I went ahead and bought a new digital Diablo 3 license. When I logged into the game, there were no characters. So I've created a ticket and Tech Support told me that I have to re-subscript Annual Pass. I then setup the payment for Annual Pass and requested for a refund since my old characters aren't tied to the new one. From the Account page, I can see Diablo III® Starter Edition (the refunded license) and a Purchase Diablo® III now! but not my old license on the account. So I called Blizzard Tech Support and I've been told that my old license is still there but he could not removed my new license and reapply the old one, there's an error message at their side. Till now, I've been waiting for 7 days and still not a single respond to my ticket about the ETA. Since I can't play my account (paying for annual pass and don't get the D3 perk), and the new refunded license is a Trial, I'm still waiting for this to get resolved. It will be best if get a Blue reply. Similar problem: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5621029493 - Some tech supports say auction items are causing the problem, but i doubt that since my auction are expired couple of days ago. My question to all the players with similar issue, how many of you guys have gotten back your old license/characters?Vinz6 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Kicked now stuck authenticating I was just on and did some auction house stuff then started playing the game. Probably about 15 minutes online then got the boot. I tried rejoining and stuck on authenticating. I can log into Europe servers just fine, but not The Americas. When this happened I noticed that none of blizzards website etc were loading either so I thought maybe the servers went down but I see nothing about it in the forums. While I was playing it first disconnected me and sent me to my character selection and when I tried to reconnect to a game it basically said the character was in use or something to that effect. Now I can't get it to authenticate and I don't know if it is stuck logged in or what. Some assistance would be greatly appreciated.ctdummy25 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Where is the Server Status page? I know its hard for many ppl to work with all the different timezones and server update scedules. So how about a single BLUE Post that states what is up and running right now? I have an US Account with characters on US and EU Servers, running Diablo 1.0.2.9749 and still the gameclient send me into an endless "patching loop" - As far as i understood, i should be at least able to play on the US Servers?BusterBunny1 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Can we get a blue post with an ETA? Or at least whatever info you have? Silence is very frustrating...Phoenixszx0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Game is broken! Please fix :D Clearly.. stuck like everyone else. please address..Vazziera2 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Possible denial of service? Seems more and more people are having issues getting disconnected, and then at some point stuck at authenticating. I noticed there was a heavy increase in spamming in the general chat before I got to this point. Last one was error 3007, something about not being able to create a party. What gives? You guys getting slammed with gold spammers and the result is a DoS attack on us?Arimis0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 battle.net connection timed out What is causing this error message? I would think my connection would only time out if i were afk for long periods of time. I seem to get it most often when browsing the ah or just doing things in town.Rayven0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Third time already getting kick from theparty After playing some time with my friend, everything was find until a random moment i tried to send him message in the party chat and none appeared after a while i got an error saying the party chats couldnt be send or received cant remember, and after that i get kick from the party saying there was an error creating my own party EVEN though the game was absolutly fine i manage to kill cydae just before the final error pop up. Third time today and this isnt normalDoomHammer0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 you sunk my battle.net topicenigma0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Diablo 3 Crash To Desktop During Gameplay. I have crashed 3 times when playing Diablo 3. After crashing, it sent me the error code but I didn't copy it. Any fix?Crazy6a3er1 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Lots of error messages I've been getting multiple error messages today especially the past hour 3007 3006 3008 I've been kicked from games to the login screen multiple times and now I can't even log back in. I'm stuck at the log in screen. I'm not sure what's going on. I've also been seeing error messages a lot for the past 2 weeks. Some input error message when browsing for a public game. This is reminding me of game release...EvokedShade0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Random Disconnects with odd error Lately i've been playing fine, no disconnects, very little problems, today i log on and i start getting error messages saying the server connection timed out but the odd one was that it said having trouble creating my own party... i was the only player, had my 5 stacks of NV so i'd already been playing for a bit. Any idea's why this is happeningcenthrax0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Time out when authenticating Just started doing it but I can't even log in at this point.JekylHyde3 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Error 3006 randomly occurring ingame. The title says it all. This error comes up and I'm disconnected from the game as usual. This game has more errors than every other game I've ever played combined.Marktheshark0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Error 3006 I've been getting disconnected all evening. I haven't even been able to get to 5 NV stacks without getting dc'd. This time it was error 3006. Something about an error when creating my own party? Bliz, if your stuff is temporarily broken, that's fine, but please TELL US so that we aren't wasting time trying to play.Beefpile0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Error 3007, Not again So i got Error 3007 and it kept booting me from my game. I then tried to join other players game and it timed out on me. Now I cant even get in the game. I have seen others who are having this issue. Obviously it is not on my end or I wouldn't be able to post this as I'm using the same Wi Fi. Is there something that is happening that we have not been told about? I see a lot of posts with this same error today.David0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 The prime error, Error 1 Error 1 - Error creating your own party Happened while i was in AH, now I'm stuck at authenticating. Good luck fixing the servers admin peoples.Sismee0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Error - cannot create own party (3006) left trade chat, followed by this error, and a disconnect. Now I can't get past authenticating credentials. Hopefully I wasn't hacked...Solacia0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 stuck at authenticating been stuck on the server authenticating screen for about 20 mins, any word on when this can be resolved?mayday0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Can't create game error 3006 getting this error for the past 10 mins. can't go ingame on any toon. Any news on this?Selquist1 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Error 3007 Ive been kicked about 10 times in the last 40 min. Just wondering if there is something i can do about this or if its just a server issue.Fatalflaw28 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Error 3007 (Asia Server) With weird SS Blizzard, tis error 3007 jus started today and its happening every 10 minutes. Im from asia server btw pls fix this error asap. And besides dc ing from the game, i saw this weird msg after disconnected. Does it have anything to do with the dc matters? http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51/screenshot018bt.jpg/Gavin1 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Network Disconnect, Error 3007, Error 70 So I've never had connection issues with this game before. I've logged over 300 hours and I can confidently say that prior to this patch I've been disconnected twenty times total, at most. Most of those disconnects were from the server itself crashing and being down, rather than something on my end. Today I have been disconnected about ~200 times. The longest I've stayed continuously connected to a game server was 6 1/2 minutes, while the shortest was roughly two seconds. I'd say on average I'm able to stay logged in for a minute and a half before it gives me a "Network Disconnect" message which often precedes an Error 3007. In the last ten minutes it has been especially terrible. I'd say I lost connection about ten times in the last three minutes at least. Then, after I tried to log in for the 11th time I immediately received the Error 70 message which says "Kicked by an admin". Why would I be kicked by the admin when I am doing nothing wrong, besides trying to play long enough to actually get my level 57 Wizard to level 60? This is beyond frustrating and I really can't believe the kind of trouble I'm having immediately after the patch. EDIT: Now I can't stay logged in for more than 10 seconds total.F8L92 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 200 h played, "data Information change" error So I was just farming act3 and my game just kicked me due to a "data information change" apon logging back in I could only play a level 1 character I made. My level 60 with 200 hours is greyed out and I have the upgrade now banner in the top right. Along with that my battle net is now showing STARTER EDITION as my diablo 3 game.... Yeah... what the flying f.Tigur10 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 GAH never received purchase? completed purchase of Warriors Impunity boots, order ID 507827111. Never got sent to stash.dSneedley2 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Playing D3 on other continent Next week, i'm going on holiday to Canada. I live in Europe. Is it possible to play D3 while I'm in Canada or will my account likely be locked due to 'suspicious activity' (logging in from other IP) Thx for the reply!!Toshima2 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Your ISP and do you have lag/rubber banding? This is kind of an extension of the lag conspiracy thread that I've been reading. Decided to spin it off so it doesn't get buried in the chaos over there. I'm primarily curious to see if there is any geographical, ISP or hardware similarities between people having severe lag issues. And whether AT&T U-verse clients have the issue as badly as others (AT&T being where Blizzard hosts their servers). Answer what you feel like, nothing personal please, and please ask your friends to post so I can hopefully get a sample of people with and without big lag problems. - ISP: Comporium - Region: South East, USA - Issues: lag and rubber-banding - Level of severity: low to medium until after midnight EST, when it gets really bad really fast. - Router: ASUS RT-N56U - Connection type: wired - NIC: RealTek LOM (LAN-On-Motherboard)Jammrock5 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Continuos Crash to Desktop Hello, I'm experiencing continuously crash to desktop. I have a ATI Radeon HD 6570 with the latest driver installed. Sometimes I evencrash before completing log-in. Has anyone any idea on the possible reasons? this is the code I got from my last crash: A37B36E9-8616-4B7F-AABE-359AA04046EECiccioTosto1 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Error (3007) your connection to the battle.net service has timed out. Please log in again. i think reloggin in 30 times a day is f****** retardedwhats goin on cant a guy play this game without something goin wrong all the timestonestick35 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Character place not saving Twice I have played and logged out in Act 2 and the next time I log in to a public game I am back in Act 1 Trailing the Coven. If I click Resume Game I am in the right place but public games put me back in Act 1 again. Is there something I need to know to keep my character where she belongs? Thank you ~Rowan0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Diablo 3 working but not installed hi, i am having a problem with installing the game. i did install it onto my computer and it played fine without the disc. but then something happened (dont ask me what because i cannot remember) so i got rid of the game on my lappy and was just going to install it again. but, every time i go to install the game of the disc back onto the computer, it just loads up straight away like its all still there. there are no desktop items or diablo 3 files that i can find on my computer either so the only way i can play is with a disc, which wouldnt be a problem but its not mine so yeah. please help!Lews4 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Screen Resolution Unchangeable After installing the client (redownloading from scratch but at least at 12MB/s)... and checking out the options... It will not let me change the screen resolution from 1920 x 1200 no matter what screen type I select (fullscreen, windowed, fullscreen/windowed). The native res of my monitor is 2560 x 1600.Mortis9 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Game crashing and player deaths -- idiotic I'm not quite sure what the problem is with battlenet, but my connection drops several times per day with an error, and it takes me back to the login screen. However, this is not my complaint because I realize it will never be fixed. My complaint is how the player counts as being killed whenever the game drops. Not only do i frequently lose my 5 stack nephalem valor, but I come back and have to pay ~7k gold to repair all of my gear. Why did blizzard implement this mechanic? To prevent players from purposely disconnecting to avoid death? In any case this is extremely idiotic. A fault of battlenet should not further punish the player. This goes against everything blizzard claims in their philosophy of "fun."Marktheshark0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 AH offline 24+ Hours in EU, with no info I thought maybe since the U.S. are your primary customers you guys from Blizzard over here could give us some kind of proper response other than "we are resolving an issue with the AH" which hasn't changed for over 24 hours now. Could you please tell us what is going on with the EU Auction House? ( Yes, Europe again.. thanks for making us feel like valued customers, again.) Maybe give us an ETA as well? (Note that "E" means "Estimated".. something professionals are able to give their customers.) Sorry if you don't appreciate posting about an EU issue but we are receiving no valuable responses whatsoever. Cheers,Lupi2 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Forcing Diablo3 on older computer for AH? The situation: Sold my computer on eBay, got a nice new spiffy one coming but won't be here til Friday. Proposal: I have an older laptop that I use for general use, not gaming but can I load D3 on it just to access Auction House? I remember people editing some file to bypass the requirements check. I understand if I ever played it would be a horrible experience. I just want to access Auction House while I'm waiting.MoNeY2 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Error 3006 "There was an error Switching Heroes" servers Must have derped again, can log on now.xkarlsx0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 cant create ticket, Account Action I tried to post this for a ticket but servers are having problems, I keep getting an error. So Im posting this here. I was hoping someone can provide me with some info about: "Account Action: 1 Hour Suspension of Chat Privileges Offense: Spamming This category includes: * Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish. * Saying the same phrase more than once in a period of 30 seconds." I would like to know how this happened. I've never used public chat and I've only chatted with 3 personally known friends in the last 2 days. And I dont log many hours during the week. Anyway I can get more info about this? I would really like to know what I did cause I know I didnt abuse the chat system. And I dont want my acct closed for something I didnt do. How do I prevent spamming when I dont use the public chat? Thank you, KevinWeez2 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Why can't I play today? Anyone else? When I've tried to launch the game today I only get the screen where I can Install the game. Anyone know how what I can do to be able to play? Does it have anything to do with the AH being down for Europe?Mowgli0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 New patch and More FPS lag... This is now absolutly rediculous now. People have been complaining since 1.0.2b(which is when my problems started) then 1.0.2c came out and made it significantly worse to the point i couldnt even play at that point. I posted on some threads with the issue and even created some trying to find a fix until i found a thread that had some info about turning my graphics cards settings up or whatever im not sure, i lost the thread. It had fixed my problem for the most part though. BUT NOW 1.0.3 comes out and I CANT PLAY AT ALL AGAIN. AND ITS THE WORST ITS EVER BEEN! Im getting about 1-2 FPS right now, and the FPS meter isnt even working in game so thats reall nice to, it just stays at "0". This is just getting to the point where im just about done with this all. I havnt been able to play succesfully since 1.0.2b which has been something like 2weeks or longer. In that time they have came out with 2 patches and havnt fixed this at all. EDIT: Would just like to clarify i got the game on launch and played it with max settings over 60FPS with no FPS lag what so ever, Its when the patches started that it killed my FPS and made it so i cant play. Every game i own runs perfectly fine on my PC with max settings or nearly max settings. Ive seen blues post about the heat of the PC which i checked before 1.0.3 came out a few days ago and all my temps were just fine. EDIT2: My pc specs W7 prof 64bit Intel Core 2duo CPU @ 2.66GHZ (2CPUs) ~ 2.7GHZ 4gigs of RAM Nvidia Geforce 560Ti graphics card And yes i HAVE checked my temp levels while playing and here they are CPU 40-50C Motherboard 28C Videocar 45-48C Harddisk 31C Update!: I may have found a possible semi-fix for the most extreme issues i was having. All i did was update windows and i was fine. for the most part at least, im still getting quite a bit of lag every 3 seconds or so. Its "semi-playable" but it will still lag every few seconds making it a bit annoying. So if your having problems check if you need windows updates i guess, helped me at least...a little lol. blizz still needs to fix their FPS lag thoughGhostOokami125 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Can't install the game! I'm having problem with the installation process. It keep saying that mine computer does not meet the minimum requirement, even though it's not true. I have already update mine window but it's still not working. I also have tried to submit a ticket about this problem but the ticket page keep give me "Error" message every time I tried to submit one. Please if any one know how to fix this let me know. Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.vistasp1_gdr.101014-0432) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: System manufacturer System Model: System Product Name BIOS: BIOS Date: 03/11/09 15:37:33 Ver: 08.00.12 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz Memory: 3582MB RAM Page File: 1232MB used, 6138MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows DirectX Version: DirectX 10 Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce 9800 GT DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0614&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2 Display Memory: 2542 MB Dedicated Memory: 1007 MB Shared Memory: 1535 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz) Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor Driver Name: nvd3dum.dll,nvwgf2um.dll,nvwgf2um.dll Driver Version: 8.17.0012.9573 (English) DDI Version: 10 Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 2/9/2012 22:43:00, 15009600 bytesPhat0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 SLOWWWWWW Anyone else getting really slow/laggyness from the game and the website? I am in new england so maybe it is just leftovers from the storms but man my internet is perfect but I am not getting anything but red (I am usually full green all the time)Externality46 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 D3 crashes with no warning. I bought the game to play Hardcore, but whenever I get a few hours into a new character the game freezes and my character gets died. The last time my lvl 20 character had just started the game and was leaving the one game area for another. The new area never loaded, but I was died. Time before that I was lvl 18 in the fishing village and I clicked somebody or other's journal from one of those satchels you know. The audio from that started to loop so I closed it. Less than a minute later the whole game froze and when I signed back in, diederz. Before that my lvl 30 was in nightmare act 1. Same sort of thing. Suckage. Diederz. This suxorz. When's it going to be fixed?Rossorz4 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Strange framerate issues? I have a pretty decent computer - i5 2500k @ 4.6 Ghz, an overclocked 6950, 8 GB of DDR3 but I often get some pretty bad slowdowns when playing with my friends? I've tried tinkering with max foreground fps, turning vsync on/off etc. and everythings the same. Any advice?Kanashimu1 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Error 6 when adding a friend Can someone help me to solve this? I want to add my friend to play with him!MemoryLane0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 EU Auction house Medearn Support Forum Agent ... I'm afraid sir updates may not be found, it would be nice if we had some info regarding the status of operations, it's been more than a day of downtime, i think it deserves a transatlantic call :)sl4pstick0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Error when adding friend Hello, I tried to add my friend and it says that I cannot add him with Error 6. Does anyone have more information on this? Because I cannot play with my friend this way which is why I mainly bought the game. Hope to hear from you! :)MemoryLane0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 EU auction house because no blues are active on the eu forum i might aswell post here: PLS FIX THE EU AH, IT'S BEEN DOWN FOR OVER 27 HOURS ALREADY FFS!!!!!!!!!!! real money is involved here....Reagen1 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 diablo 3 error login i buyed today diablo 3 and when im trying to login in game they tell me u have been disconnected from battle.net what i can do:((?PacMan0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Alienware M18x lag worse than my old 8800GT Guys help... I got a new laptop Alienware M18x with 2 SLI 560M , I have updated the driver to the latest one and have disable the SLI. I run diablo 3 and i uncheck the fps boxes, and run things only in MEDIUM quality... The game LAGS SO BAD, MUCH worse than my o7 year old desktop with a single 8800GT card. Any idea why? I really need help since if the Alienware M18x does not run dialbo 3, I need to return this laptop quick. Any suggestion or solutions are welcome, thanks. LunaNene9 Jul 2, 2012