Mac Technical Support

Jul 5, 2012 Lag Spikes related to heat? Been having lots of issues with the lag spikes, major fps drop since 1.0.3. Did quite a bit of mucking (heh) around and learned a few things. For me, it's definitely heat related. I've watched the heat on my gpu heatsink rise, and as soon as it hits around 180f, I get the lag spikes. Up until around that point, it's smooth as butter. (iMac 21", 2.7ghz quad i5) I cranked up the fans in my iMac, and I've had no issues since then. Played for about two hours straight today and didn't see anything like the spikes I have been seeing lately. The highest temp I saw was about 175. (Just for reference, the computer actually shuts off when the gpu heat sink hits about 215) I know that in 10.7.4, apple tweaked their SMC controller extension, and it has been affecting how some temp applications report (iStat, stat pro, etc). A question I am curious about, does Diablo 3 tell the OS to ramp up the internal fans when under load, and they just aren't going fast enough, causing the spikes? Or is this an OS bug that is not telling the fans to ramp up enough under load? I would assume that the OS controls all fan speeds, and Diablo 3 has no control over what the OS does to keep itself cool, but I am not an engineer. I would be curious to see if anyone else seeing this issue cranks up their fans and sees if it is persistent. Seems to be more prevalent in laptops, which are much harder to keep cool. The app I use to control the fans is - -muckMucksavage0 Jul 5, 2012
Jul 5, 2012 Low FPS (7-10) until reboot of Macbook Pro 13 I have a late 2011 Macbook pro 13" and Diablo 3 runs fine (45-50 fps) only after a reboot of my computer. Obviously this is not that big of a problem because I just have to reboot my computer every time I want to play Diablo but I'm worried about the wear this will probably have on my computer. I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this or has a solution?Strobelo1 Jul 5, 2012
Jul 5, 2012 Bad LatencyBad Lag Spikes & Rubberband effect Why till now there still no solution for this matter? it been month this issue going on & still there is no fix!DeeJayLoon0 Jul 5, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 Macbook Air 11" I recently purchased Diablo3 and downloaded on my Macbook Air 11" 2011 and eve since i played i haven't been able to trade with anyone and the game doesn't even show dropped items from other players. Please help ! ThanksDiablo3only1 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 is it normal? Is it normal that the game lags all the time running on OSX? My internet is pretty fast tho. Here are the specs: Macbook Pro Early 2011 13" 2.7 GHz Intel i7 8gb RAM Mac OSX Lion 10.7.4 Might just be a hardware deficiency, but im not sure. :(JDrops0 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 Game crashes on different users partition So I have three user partitions (including the Admin) on my iMac. I been playing on one of them for awhile with no problems. My dad was wanting to play it (he has his own Diablo account and his computer can't run it without lagging a lot, so he plays it on mine) and plays it on his user on the computer. The first time we did this (like a few weeks ago) it worked fine and he was able to play, but now whenever we first start the game on his user, the game asks for the Admin's password before it opens the launcher. Then once it opens and we hit play, it then crashes and opens a report crash log. We have tried it many times and it still asks for Admin info and then crashes. I have tried opening it on the Admin user and the same thing happens. It only works on my user. We tried putting in the disc to see if we may need to install it again on his user partition. When we do that it does not install it or anything, but it opens the game and starts it perfectly fine. But without the disc it still does not work :(. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I would appreciate any help. Thank you for your time.BeastlyBunny0 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 Godly end game Dex boots sorry wrong forumArpe1 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 Mac graphics issue on log in screen Ok, so I have a Mac OS X 10.6.8 2Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM (Upgraded from 1 GB) Color LCD: Resolution 1280 x 800 I was able to download the Diablo III set up on the disc however, after clicking play on the screen after download It turns into a black full-screen with nothing on it and does not change from there. The only way to get out of that is to turn off the Macbook from that point and I am unable to play the game since I keep getting stuck on this step. Is there something not compatible with my graphics card or something? It says I have an Intel GMA 950: Chipset Model: GMA 950 Thanks.D4Forlini1 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 somebody give me a little help please. on the last updated, i been force to change my battle net password, but thats alright, today 4/7/2012 eu server having maintenance so change to american server it wants me to change my password again ?! but thats alright! when i try to type in my 1st 6 digits of game keys ,it say error occur?? so what is the problem now??Edwin0 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 Agent and stutter After latest patch I had infernal stuttering problem. Tested all FAQ instructions without affect. I noticed that the Agent process takes approximately 4-6% CPU time. When D3 is started I killed Agent and game run smoothly. Can someone else reproduce this issue? Hardware Overview: Model Name: iMac Model Identifier: iMac12,2 Processor Name: Intel Core i5 Processor Speed: 3.1 GHz Number of Processors: 1 Total Number of Cores: 4 L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB L3 Cache: 6 MB Memory: 12 GB Boot ROM Version: IM121.0047.B1F SMC Version (system): 1.72f1 Hardware UUID: 979FE470-0CDE-56C7-BEB4-46C577AC8C7E AMD Radeon HD 6970M: Chipset Model: AMD Radeon HD 6970M Type: GPU Bus: PCIe PCIe Lane Width: x16 VRAM (Total): 1024 MB Vendor: ATI (0x1002) Device ID: 0x6720 Revision ID: 0x0000 ROM Revision: 113-C2960H-188 EFI Driver Version: 01.00.544 Displays: iMac: Resolution: 2560 x 1440 Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888) Main Display: Yes Mirror: Off Online: Yes Built-In: Yes Connection Type: DisplayPort System Software Overview: System Version: Mac OS X 10.7.4 (11E53) Kernel Version: Darwin 11.4.0 Boot Volume: Macintosh HD Boot Mode: Normal Secure Virtual Memory: Enabled 64-bit Kernel and Extensions: Yes Time since boot: 22:49 DeMac0 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 Please Help!!! to solve the lagging problem. i have been playing the game with nearly the best settings since May, however since yesterday, i experience lagging problem playing the game and it jus keep happening even after i tried the troubleshootings. The spec of my MBP should meet all the system requirements. Can anyone please help if you have any idea how to solve this? thanks. Spec of my Mac: Hardware: Model Name: MacBook Pro Model Identifier: MacBookPro6,1 Processor Name: Intel Core i7 Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz Number of Processors: 1 Total Number of Cores: 2 L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB L3 Cache: 4 MB Memory: 4 GB Processor Interconnect Speed: 4.8 GT/s Boot ROM Version: MBP61.0057.B0F SMC Version (system): 1.57f17 Hardware UUID: E9D7A81A-13B3-57C8-9E7D-5B3F4014BB78 Sudden Motion Sensor: State: Enabled Graphic Cards: Intel HD Graphics: Chipset Model: Intel HD Graphics Type: GPU Bus: Built-In VRAM (Total): 288 MB Vendor: Intel (0x8086) Device ID: 0x0046 Revision ID: 0x0018 gMux Version: 1.9.22 NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M: Chipset Model: NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M Type: GPU Bus: PCIe PCIe Lane Width: x16 VRAM (Total): 512 MB Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de) Device ID: 0x0a29 Revision ID: 0x00a2 ROM Revision: 3560 gMux Version: 1.9.22 Displays: Color LCD: Resolution: 1920 x 1200 Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888) Main Display: Yes Mirror: Off Online: Yes Built-In: Yes Software System Version: Mac OS X 10.7.4 (11E53) Kernel Version: Darwin 11.4.0 Boot Volume: Macintosh HD Boot Mode: Normal Secure Virtual Memory: Enabled 64-bit Kernel and Extensions: Yes Time since boot: 2:48eldon0 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 Random crashes Hi guys! Sometimes, I have crash with Diablo 3. Today, when I was trying to join to my friend, following error occured: Jun 5 02:09:23 MacBook-Pro-Tomasz [0x0-0x9a39a3].com.blizzard.agent[0]: objc[3893]: Object 0x1be1ee20 of class __NSArrayM autoreleased with no pool in place - just leaking - break on objc_autoreleaseNoPool() to debug Jun 5 02:09:23 MacBook-Pro-Tomasz [0x0-0x9a39a3].com.blizzard.agent[0]: objc[3893]: Object 0x3511f50 of class __NSArrayI autoreleased with no pool in place - just leaking - break on objc_autoreleaseNoPool() to debug Jun 5 02:09:23: --- last message repeated 1 time --- Jun 5 02:09:23 MacBook-Pro-Tomasz [0x0-0x9a39a3].com.blizzard.agent[0]: objc[3893]: Object 0x1bb73e90 of class __NSCFString autoreleased with no pool in place - just leaking - break on objc_autoreleaseNoPool() to debug Jun 5 02:09:25 MacBook-Pro-Tomasz [0x0-0x9c19c1].com.blizzard.blizzarderror[18375]: Blizzard Error Report ID: CD57B511-D705-4CE3-96BD-E7D34E8288A5 Sometimes it's just error while exiting Diablo 3 (app closed properly, but then I have Blizzard Crash). A couple days ago while I was playing single player, and I was trying to send msg to my friend, app crashed: Jun 2 12:44:50 MacBook-Pro-Tomasz [0x0-0x62d62d].com.blizzard.agent[0]: objc[57575]: Object 0x1a9e5bd0 of class __NSArrayM autoreleased with no pool in place - just leaking - break on objc_autoreleaseNoPool() to debug Jun 2 12:44:50 MacBook-Pro-Tomasz [0x0-0x62d62d].com.blizzard.agent[0]: objc[57575]: Object 0x3525ca0 of class __NSArrayI autoreleased with no pool in place - just leaking - break on objc_autoreleaseNoPool() to debug Jun 2 12:44:50: --- last message repeated 1 time --- Jun 2 12:44:50 MacBook-Pro-Tomasz [0x0-0x62d62d].com.blizzard.agent[0]: objc[57575]: Object 0x35a70b0 of class __NSCFString autoreleased with no pool in place - just leaking - break on objc_autoreleaseNoPool() to debug Jun 2 12:44:52 MacBook-Pro-Tomasz [0x0-0x639639].com.blizzard.blizzarderror[75822]: Blizzard Error Report ID: 75613050-B712-4911-8077-3C7B31603D8B Ok, so my mac is: Macbook pro 13' 2011 Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 (11E53) 2,3 GHz Intel Core i5 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB Any help would be appreciated! dzordzykdzordzyk4 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 Trading fail Trade won't work with my friends that are using windows computers on my macbook air. The items they drop won't even appear on my screen. How can I fix this problem?RonLee0 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Lag/Internet Connection I was wondering before I complain about Blizzard and D3 I would like to try and resolve this issue. Normally I can get download speeds of 12mbps however when i start playing Diablo it it constantly drops speeds until the lag reaches 1000-2000ms and my download speed is .9mbps Even after quitting the game my download speed stays the same until I restart my computer and then its back to normal. My lag was never this bad until the recent "patch" though wasn't good either. But after about 30-45 mins the game become unplayable and screws my internet connection for normal browsing. To me this seems there is a definite issue with the game and its relation with the Internet. Can anyone help?Belisarius0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Bad latency/lag/rubberbanding/fps=0 Sorry to keep bringing this up but i've been experiencing this since i started playing and have tried to trouble shoot and have posted my specs. It seems as though its getting worse, and from what i have read here it sounds like other/and more mac users are experiencing this as well. Every time i see a new patch or that you guys are doing maintenance on the servers i think yes this is gonna be fixed, just to be let down. Sorry to get on here and vent over a known issue, but i have been very patient! The game is unplayable now since i have progressed in difficulty (sadly only act3 hell) as far as i can with these issues. It has pigion holed me to play completely defensive, i cant survive otherwise because half of my attacks whiff. I have only killed 3 treasure goblins since normal mode , because for some reason they cause me rubberband like no other while chasing them. If i go against a desecrate affix same thing, cant escape due to rubberbanding which =death! Tempest rush, unusable ie.rubberbanding. but itll sure use my whole spirt globe. I can go on with issues this causes but im just getting pissed thinking about how badly this affects gameplay! ! Ohh and all the while they increase repair cost, is there anyway i can be compensated some gold? Seriously,not being a smart !@#, i really think i deserve that at least. Since 95% of my deayhs have not been my fault, and i have died alot! I really didnt intend for this thread to be a bit*h fest but its super frustrating! Anyways if anyone has any suggestions on this please chime in. And could a blue pleade shed some loght on the progressions of this issue being resolved? Thanks!sirvagpoundr1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Anyone else getting this issue? Try Launching the Game via its dedicated Launcher. It says that it needs to search for updates. It requests my password to make changes. A window pops up, declaring : 'Failed to run a required program (Agent). Wait one minute and try again and if that doesn't work, please restart your computer. Please Click the link belowfor more information or contact Customer Support if the problem persists. Error Code : BLZPTS00007' --- I am running a MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2GB 677 MHz DDR2 SDRAM OSX 10.6.8KarouWS91 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Still shows FPS=0 I'd really like to know what's my current FPS in game. This problem has been for nearly 2 weeks I thinkOmegaSpartan2 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Periodic freezes at random So when 1.0.2b was released, and I switched back from running Diablo III on the Windows 7 side of Mac back to Mac OSX (9400M of course), gameplay was great! I was running very similar FPS (30-40 in most areas) @ 1024x640 Widescreen. Shortly after the switch, I started having a very odd issue occur.. My Diablo client would periodically freeze for 10-15 seconds, then resume as if nothing happened. No crash errors, no disconnects, nothing. At first it didn't bother me since it was only happening, at most, once every 2 hours or so. However it is now occurring at all too often intervals of once every 15 minutes or so. On top of that, I know it is not my whole computer freezing. I can guarantee this as I've had Skype and itunes open at the same time.. itunes stops at about 3 seconds in to the freeze, but Skype continues to work flawlessly. I have noticed however that it does occur more often when itunes is running. Can any one explain what might be happening to cause this? I closely monitored my network strength and noticed no dip / loss of signal. I'm also running the Netgear WRND4500 with the D-Link Power Adapter. If requested, I can post my MPB's specs, but it's pretty generic for a late 2009 except with 8 gigs of ram vs 4. Any input is appreciated. I'd also be happy to clarify / answer any questions needed! ThanksCMamms1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 External monitor slow to return from sleep Just got a retina display Macbook Pro, and running into an issue where Diablo 3 will cause my external monitor to never return from sleep. 100% of the time if I leave D3 running, and my display goes to sleep, that monitor won't turn back on for about 5 minutes. Doesn't matter if D3 is windowed or full screen windowed, either way causes it. If I don't have D3 running, it has no problem coming back from display sleep. I haven't yet seen what happens if D3 is minimized or running on the laptop display itself. I also haven't seen what happens if D3 is running in true full screen mode. Tried 2 different monitors as well, just to be sure it wasn't related to the monitor itself. Both monitors were Dell 24" monitors, but different model numbers.ctide2 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 [Solved]keyboard not responding on login so i have just updated to 1.0.3 and on the login screen my keyboard seemed to go dead, can't type in password, try relaunching the client or system dozen times but still won't work. I'm using a 2011 MBP 13", never encountered this issue before, any thoughts? thanks for all help =Dvincentljb2 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 error 3003 / intel 3000 hd chipset Im getting error 3003, is it because I havent upgraded to OS X lion? Is it a must that you have to upgrade to OS X 10.7 higher?outlaww70 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Game Frozen on "Connecting to Bnet" As the title says, I can't even log in. Twice happened now, I see no other threads with this issue. Can anyone @ Blizz help me here?jimbojones880 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Game Freezing Spontaneously I posted about this issue a few weeks back and got zero response on the matter - at first it annoyed me, but then the issue seemed to subside when the patch was released (Note: The patch before the most current). However after the release of the most current patch, the issue has again surfaced.. I've logged somewhere around the 50+ deaths mark as a result of this and that is enough to make me warrant a complaint, which we'll hopefully be followed by input / recommendations / a solution. Essentially what is occurring is that my game will, as the thread title says, spontaneously freeze for 20~ seconds and then resume as if nothing happened. At first, it seemed to happen at the start of dialogue (Non-quest related chit-chat by the followers included), but now it just happens whenever the heck it likes. I'm running a late 2009 MBP on settings that yield me a constant 30 FPS, so no I'm not experiencing cycling FPS issues. I have no background programs running (I always Force-Quit a program when I close it), and I have no way to see if I can do anything while the game is frozen, because CMD+M or any other functions do not get processed until the freezing stops. For example, if I press CMD+Q during one of these times, it will do nothing. When the freezing ends and the game resumes, it executes the command and closes Diablo. Any information on this would be HIGHLY appreciated, as I'm sick of now dying to because of a silly issue. Hardcore is completely out of the question for me unless this is solved. TL;DR - Diablo III, without warning or any sign of FPS drop / spike, is freezing for 20~ seconds and then resuming as if nothing happened. Any MBP keyboard commands used during this time are performed AFTER this 20~ second freeze ends. Late 2009 MBPCMamms0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Launcher updates everytime Hi, I'm using a late 2008 unibody macbook pro and after updating to patch 1.0.3 the launcher will always update itself and i don't know why. The game is updated and i can play the only problem is that everytime i run d3 the launcher always updates itself. I have to wait for it to be "updated" for about 10-20 minutes because i only have a mediocre connection. Anyone help? :)hyperVenom3 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Mac x Windows Hi, i have a Macbook6,1 White with the 9400M graphic card, and im not quite satisfied with what im getting in game. I wanted to know if playing with Windows is being better with 9400M. I found many drivers of 9400 for windows and just two drivers for macbook pro owners only, so can anyone tell me if those drivers are working better? Thanks, and sorry for my bad englishFreD3 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Cannot log back into my account... First and for most my D3 crashes quite often on my MacBook Pro but regardless that is not the issue TODAY...The issue is i logged into my account checked my SC(softcore)Hero AH, everything was fine, then I switched to my HC(hardcore)Hero, but it still had my SC hero still highlighted(image of my hero)...So I was pretty confused and proceeded to the AH to see if anything would change. It seemed to be fine, being that the AH corresponded with the HC hero (maybe it was just the image? I was assuming not a serious problem right?)I proceeded to switch back to my SC hero after and I was unable to at this point. I then after having no other option decided to log off in hopes that it would fix itself once I logged back in...Now I can't log back in and it gets stuck at the log in screen during the authenticating credentials part...Blizzard could you please do you're jobs and fix this game consider you had 10 years+ to work on this game and I bought this game...That is all I am asking, Thank you and much appreciated and please pay your server bills. Blizzard it is very unprofessional when I encounter massive lag spikes during HC LOL and apparently I am not the only one who experiences this lag when it occurs.sTiM5 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Macbook Air 2011 What is the regular fps do you usually get on the 2011 Macbook Airs? I am planning on buying one for school and to play during breaks etc. Can't decide whether to get the Macbook Pro 2011 or the Macbook air 2011 Don't recommend getting a different laptop besides a Macbook, I already have a Alienware M14x =pGannikus231 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Disconnect Issues I keep getting disconnected from Diablo even though my internet browser is working with no issues.Juandisimo4 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Error: 300008 I have a 2010 iMac, and i was playing D3 like 2 hours ago, i come back and now im only getting Error 300008. I get this error after putting in my authenticator code. I cannot view my characters or anything. Anyone know of any fixes?Judolar0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Macbook pro6,2 15" Hello! Now this is very frustrating! done all update ive found, and my mac still does crash goes black screen and sounds drrrrs Aint there something i can do too get this problem solved? Here is the KP report Interval Since Last Panic Report: 78249 sec Panics Since Last Report: 2 Anonymous UUID: 37F0AC80-C465-4C15-A5A5-B9488BEED109 Mon Jul 2 19:58:43 2012 panic(cpu 0 caller 0x9d4c9b): NVRM[0/1:0:0]: Read Error 0x00000100: CFG 0xffffffff 0xffffffff 0xffffffff, BAR0 0xc0000000 0x7fc07000 0x0a5480a2, D0, P3/4 Backtrace (CPU 0), Frame : Return Address (4 potential args on stack) 0x5ca63888 : 0x21b837 (0x5dd7fc 0x5ca638bc 0x223ce1 0x0) 0x5ca638d8 : 0x9d4c9b (0xbea28c 0xc5a800 0xbf8e60 0x0) 0x5ca63978 : 0xaef608 (0x8fa0804 0x96a7004 0x100 0x124f64f) 0x5ca639c8 : 0xae6601 (0x96a7004 0x100 0x5ca639f8 0x9c4778) 0x5ca639f8 : 0x16ee9a6 (0x96a7004 0x100 0x438004ee 0x1261218) 0x5ca63b38 : 0xb0e2b5 (0x96a7004 0x96b5004 0x0 0x0) 0x5ca63b78 : 0x9dde7c (0x96a7004 0x96b5004 0x0 0x0) 0x5ca63c18 : 0x9da55b (0x0 0x9 0x0 0x0) 0x5ca63dc8 : 0x9dc42a (0x0 0x600d600d 0x702a 0x5ca63df8) 0x5ca63e98 : 0x970582 (0xc1d00011 0xaa910001 0x20802040 0x5ca63ee0) 0x5ca63ef8 : 0xd3257d (0x9054800 0x5ca63f4c 0x0 0x7) 0x5ca63f58 : 0xd3271a (0x9034400 0xd39e54 0x5ca63f78 0x2a45c9) 0x5ca63f78 : 0x230235 (0x9034400 0x0 0x5ca63fc8 0x227cea) 0x5ca63fc8 : 0x2a179c (0x863ea0 0x0 0x10 0x0) Kernel Extensions in backtrace (with dependencies):>0xd39fff dependency: dependency: dependency:>0x19ccfff dependency:>0xc5bfff dependency: dependency: dependency: BSD process name corresponding to current thread: kernel_task Mac OS version: 10K549 Kernel version: Darwin Kernel Version 10.8.0: Tue Jun 7 16:33:36 PDT 2011; root:xnu-1504.15.3~1/RELEASE_I386 System model name: MacBookPro6,2 (Mac-F22586C8) System uptime in nanoseconds: 748039137165 unloaded kexts: 2.3.0 (addr 0x54aec000, size 0x20480) - last unloaded 360735926482 loaded kexts: 54.3 - last loaded 302361338814 1.9.3d0 2.4.5f3 2.1.0 100.12.31 1.2.0 2.0.5f14 2.0.5f14 3.5.7 1.0.20 1.57 6.4.0 6.4.0 3.0.1d2 4.7.0a1 7.0.0 1.1.6 6.4.0 2.10.6 1.5.1 1.5.2d10 201.6 2.6.1 303.8 201.6 2.6.8 31.1 1.0.0d1 1.6.4 4.7.3 4.2.4 428.42.4 3.0.5b8 1.4.0 160.0.0 2.1.7 4.2.4 1.3.6 1.3.1 1.5 1.7 1.3.6 1.4 142.6.0 1 0 2.1.14 142.6.0 2.4.5f3 207.11 2.0.5f14 17 10 14 10 10 20 1.0.10d0 4.7.0a1 2.0.3 74.2 2.4.5f3 10.0.3 1.8.3fc2 1.3 41 2.0.5f14 2.0.5f14 1.0.10d0 1.0.1 3.1.0d5 6.4.0 6.4.0 2.2.1 2.2.1 2.4.5f3 2.4.5f3 2.4.5f3 2.6.8 2.6.7 207.7 4.2.0 4.2.4 3.9.0 2.6.8 1.6 1.6 1.6.1 402.1 1.2.6 2.6.8 4.2.6 4.2.4 320.1 1.10 2.0.6 4.2.4 1.4.0 1.6.6 1.1 1.0.0d1 6 289 1.6.3 1.3.6 2.6.5 1.3.0 Model: MacBookPro6,2, BootROM MBP61.0057.B0C, 2 processors, Intel Core i7, 2.66 GHz, 4 GB, SMC 1.58f15 Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M, NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M, PCIe, 512 MB Graphics: Intel HD Graphics, Intel HD Graphics, Built-In, 288 MB Memory Module: global_name AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0x93), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 ( Bluetooth: Version 2.4.5f3, 2 service, 19 devices, 1 incoming serial ports Network Service: AirPort, AirPort, en1 Serial ATA Device: Hitachi HTS545050B9SA02, 465,76 GB Serial ATA Device: MAT!@#$ADVD-R UJ-898 USB Device: Hub, 0x0424 (SMSC), 0x2514, 0xfa100000 / 2 USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x0237, 0xfa120000 / 5 USB Device: Internal Memory Card Reader, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x8403, 0xfa130000 / 4 USB Device: BRCM2070 Hub, 0x0a5c (Broadcom Corp.), 0x4500, 0xfa110000 / 3 USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x8218, 0xfa113000 / 6 USB Device: Hub, 0x0424 (SMSC), 0x2514, 0xfd100000 / 2 USB Device: IR Receiver, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x8242, 0xfd120000 / 4 USB Device: Built-in iSight, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x8507, 0xfd110000 / 3 Please help me out now.. i havent wanna play!! i bought the game on relese and still havent got over lvl 15 lol!Dennisaberg0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Can play off my external Hard Drive? I plan on installing the game onto my external hard drive to save space on my main HDD. Will I be able to play off my external HD? I know with SC2 you can NOT play off an external. Just checking. Also, is there a way to remedy this if it is not possible? Thanks!RollingGoron8 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 MBP Stuttering I posted when 1.0.3 dropped that the patch had removed the stuttering I was experiencing. The day following the patch, occasional stuttering crept back in. Each day, the stuttering got worse; today, it is the constant stuttering I saw pre-patch. The stuttering is worse in outdoor areas than indoor areas. The stuttering is pronounced the first time any effect is used. It feels like a disk access issue. The stuttering is no better or worse when I change my settings; my performance is just as good with the settings turned up, and the stuttering is just as frequent with the settings turned down. I'm running on a mid-2011 MacBook Pro (specs below). My wife plays on a MacBook Air and does not experience any of the stuttering. This suggests the culprit may be disk access; I have also seen speculation that there might be an issue with the quad-core chips. I've tried deleting my D3 cache, resetting SMC and PRAM and even reinstalling D3. Is anybody else seeing this stuttering after the patch? Model Name: MacBook Pro Model Identifier: MacBookPro8,2 Processor Name: Intel Core i7 Processor Speed: 2.2 GHz Number of Processors: 1 Total Number of Cores: 4 L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB L3 Cache: 6 MB Memory: 8 GB Boot ROM Version: MBP81.0047.B27 SMC Version (system): 1.69f3 Serial Number (system): C02GXCGHDV7L Hardware UUID: E2D7A784-52C3-5F15-B733-6D2063BD2B3A Sudden Motion Sensor: State: Enabled AMD Radeon HD 6750M: Chipset Model: AMD Radeon HD 6750M Type: GPU Bus: PCIe PCIe Lane Width: x8 VRAM (Total): 512 MB Vendor: ATI (0x1002) Device ID: 0x6741 Revision ID: 0x0000 ROM Revision: 113-C0170L-573 gMux Version: 1.9.23 EFI Driver Version: 01.00.573 Displays: Color LCD: Resolution: 1440 x 900 Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888) Main Display: Yes Mirror: Off Online: Yes Built-In: YesMelilotus9 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 1, 2012 How well does D3 run on MBP2012? Ok so the NEW Macbook Pro 13 inch i5's come with the Intel HD Graphics 4000. Does anyone else have the same model and if so, what is your fps for D3?Gannikus230 Jul 1, 2012
Jul 1, 2012 Install update again and again....? Hi, i tried to play for weeks but still have the same problem. I can open the game, and when i enter my BattleTag it's saying that there's an update, it will reset and install the update. But it keeps doing it again and again! I'm playing on the server of america but my language is in french because i'm from Quebec. I heard about a problem that the french is not recognize. What can i do?? Thanks!TheRubyKind4 Jul 1, 2012
Jul 1, 2012 Error BLZPTS00003 I own a macbook pro and have tried downloading the game using both the PC/Crossover download and the Mac download. With the PC/Crossover download i run across Error code BLZPTS00003. And when attempting to download using the Mac link it says, 'Safari can't open the file 'Diablo III Setup" because no available application can open it. Please help... must game. ThanksScumLawd5 Jul 1, 2012
Jul 1, 2012 Diablo 3 installer doesn't work (Mac 10.7.4) Hi I just bought a MacBook Air and since there's no CD drive i copied the files off the dvd (yes even the hidden ones) and onto a hard drive, then transferred them to the mac but I still can't install Diablo on it! (Can only see an .exe file which obviously doesn't work) Any ideas?JNUGG1 Jul 1, 2012
Jul 1, 2012 can't download 1.03 patch I've be offline for 2 weeks due to business travel. When i return diablo 3 has updated to 1.03, and i couldn't download 1.03 patch via launcher. It shows failed to download a required files.Please check your internet connection. actually, i could browse website with no problem. my osx is 10.6.8. This has never happened before 1.03PaneraiKing1 Jul 1, 2012
Jul 1, 2012 Performance issues on Macbook Pro Hey everyone, I'm using a Macbook pro Late 2011 13 inch, and d3 has been running flawlessly since the start but since lets say the last week or 2 it has become unplayable. And by unplayable I mean I turn everything to minimum, no shadows, no effects, no anti-aliasing I mean 100% minimum and the game tears, lags etc. Its not an internet speed issue, that is always in the green and fine. Can someone tell me what happened that the game became so unplayable recently and if there is anything I can fix it ??? -_- Im frustrated as hell. Here are my specs: Macbook pro, Late 2011, 13 inch Processor : 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5 Memory 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 Graphics Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 (11E53)metalDays4 Jul 1, 2012
Jul 1, 2012 Update on Patch 1.03b? Can we get some kind of an update on the next patch. Performance issues, rubber banding no matter how low the settings are, reset on positioning because of Internet lag and resyncronization making the character jump back (I'm on fiber with 20 meg down using a wired connection), and the FPS counter being a zero just to name a few. The last update we had was on the 19th and 1.03a didn't do anything. ThanksBarrett4 Jul 1, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 Lag Spike! Having a bad lag spike during combat & skill. normal during idle or town. NEED A FIX!DeeJayLoon1 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 D2 cannot be played on New macs Due to no PPC support on Lion OSX. Thank blizz for the useless copy of D2.SMOKEY11 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 copy windows to mac I've installed D3 on my windows PC and I was wondering if I could just copy and paste the game map to my MacBook? This would save me a lot of time downloading the game over WiFi. I know it's wishful thinking, but worth a shot before downloading the entire thing.MutsX3 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 patching 1.03 problem Hi, I can't complete 1.03 patching and need your help. I got this same error message every time. "Failed to download a require file. Please check your internet connection and try again." PROGRESS BAR is always 0% and show " Initializing " PATCH NOTES show " Diablo III Patch 1.0.3 - v. ... " There is not any problem in game playing before 1.03. I have tried patching in safe boot mode delete /usr/shared/ folder first confirm my game installed in case-insenstive hard disk update Max OS X to 10.7.4 remove and reinstall the entire game and these all didn't working.ketus2 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Game Volumes doesn't work on Mac Hi! My game volumes apparently stopped working on my macbook, do you know why and how to get it back? I didn't do anything do sound settings or something.NastyYaffa7 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 The application encountered an unexpected err This is the message im getting while playing diablo 3 "The application encountered an unexpected error." While playing, suddenly my screen fade into the desktop screen, and this error dialog showed up. Im not experiencing laggy or freezes of gameplay. The gameplay did not stop but D3, keeps on closing it self whenever I play it in my Macbook pro. Any solution or suggestion that could help? Im using Macbook Pro 15-inch, Mid 2010 2.66 GHz Intel Core i7 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M 512 MB Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 (11E53) thanks,Freaklite19 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Poopy fps? Has any other 9400M graphic card user noticed a drop in fps since that one godly patch that made D3 playable for mac owners? (1.0.2b I think)Cody0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Strange teleportation Hello. Since few week, I have a very frustrating bug. Sometime, my character teleports himself to a previous location where I was 2 or 3 seconds before. It happens regularly and often, I died because I reappears near the enemy I’m fleeing.Norwood1er1 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 28, 2012 Downloading Additional Content/Crash I got a new retina macbook today and installed d3 to try it out. It worked great earlier today but tonight when i went to get on tonight on the loading screen a message popped up at the bottom of the screen *Downloading Additional Content. I waited a bit but it never responded or progressed on the loading bar. Tried a different character and the client crashed. Not sure whats going on. Has this happened to anyone else? Any solutions? Ive never seen that message pop up before.Keeferton2 Jun 28, 2012
Jun 28, 2012 game crashes after retrieving hero list I played last night with no major issues. Today when I load up, it automatically downloaded and installed the new patch. Since then when I log into the game it goes through the connection to a server and authentication, but crashes immediately after retrieving the hero list. I know others have had the same issues, and we have all gone through the recommended troubleshooting and still no luck. I have tried calling Blizzard, only to be told that the phone services are offline due to emergency circumstances (whatever that means). I have posted a ticket but as of yet have not heard back (and likely won't for 24-48 hours). This is hugely frustrating, particularly as I have no idea what to try next. I have done the following: (nb I have a mac) Deleted the Blizzard folder in the ~/Library folder Deleted the blizzardnet folder in the shared applications folder Reinstalled the entire program from a new downloaded client Cleared the DNS cache Tried logging into other servers (not my native Europe). It gets to the hero creation and then crashes. Reinstalled all the newest Lion 10.7.4 drivers. Someone even suggested turning on parental controls and restricting chat as they believe this may have been the issue. Please, any one else having this problem and for goodness sake Blizzard, please get in touch and help us sort this out.Sopheriel4 Jun 28, 2012
Jun 28, 2012 Crash at initial launch + resolution I had a Crash the first time opening D3 and found that if you have locked your saved application states folder in your user/library D3 cannot create and read the necessary saved application state information and it causes a crash. I unlocked the folder and it works properly. Blizz staff please reference DE6B59C6-0EEE-4D8A-8D23-664CDE520A50DRCain1 Jun 28, 2012