Bug Report

Jan 25 AMD - Desolate Sands crashing The older sticky post we had up for this topic has been removed for the time being as it was advising an unsupported workaround of inserting older driver files into the Diablo III game folder to prevent crashing in certain areas of the game. It now appears that doing so is causing another problem for users who've updated to AMD's new Crimson Edition drivers, prompting the need for those older files to be removed. If you currently use an AMD video card able to use the newer Crimson Edition drivers (currently release 16.8.1), we encourage you to do so as the crashing issue should be fixed with them. If you have a legacy card not supporting the use of the newer drivers, you have the option of using the 16.x Beta Crimson Edition drivers. Note that AMD states "This driver is provided "as is"​ and will not be supported with further updates, upgrades or bug fixes." Please note that this is just for the issue of the game crashing when entering the Desolate Sands area primarily. It is not for another issue we're seeing where the game will suddenly "black" out while the user continues to hear the game sounds in the background. That particular problem is not brand specific, happening to Nvidia and AMD users alike.Omrakos0 Jan 25
May 19, 2015 How to report exploits, hacks, and cheats Greetings Heroes, I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone of our forum policies regarding reporting issues involving exploits, hacks, and cheating: According to the Forums Code of Conduct, under NO circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have his/her thread deleted immediately and may be reviewed for a forums suspension. If you would like to report a hack, cheating, or other activity against the Terms of Use, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com. If you've discovered an in-game bug that you feel is sensitive in nature and may potentially be used to exploit game mechanics for personal gain, you may also feel free to contact me directly at tsarnis@blizzard.com with a full report of how to reproduce the issue. Thank you for your due diligence with this. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the appropriate channels.Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 How to Write a Good Bug Report Greetings Heroes, Welcome to Diablo III Bug Report Forums! I am very much looking forward to working with all of you to get any bugs that you may find during your travels through Sanctuary reported to our development team. To get started on this forum, please read through this guide as it explains some Do's and Don't's for bug testing and reporting. Ground Rules Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum. My team and I read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, I will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. I will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says "Bump" or demands a response from a Blizzard poster. When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end. Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are post. If you have a duplicate thread, I will lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed. Please specify which character on your account experienced the issue you are reporting. If you are posting using a different game account (WoW/SC2/etc.) please include your battletag in your post. Finally, please only discuss bugs within the threads. Avoid off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Don't use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback or other subjective opinions about the game. Bug Writing Ok, you found a bug, congratulations! But now what? This guide will explain how to accurately write a bug report. When posting a bug, please begin with a one or two sentence Summary that attempts to accurately describe the bug. We should be able to understand at least 75% of the issue you are reporting simply by looking at your Summary. I understand that the size of the Summary has to be short, but please do your best. Good summary: The tooltip for the Barbarian's Bash skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with smash After your Summary, include a brief description of the bug you experienced. Include as much RELEVANT information as you can. Where you in multiplayer? Could you reproduce the issue? Specifics are preferred as we need to know as much as possible about the issue. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help Quality Assurance get a much faster turn around time reproducing the issue and reporting it to the Diablo III developers. Finally, it always helps to attach a link to Imgur (or another picture hosting site) that displays a screenshot of the bug. If you need to include a video, link to a video as well. Types of Bugs Below are some different types of bugs you may encounter in Diablo III. I also have included the specific information I would like for each bug reported of this type. Combat bugs - These are pretty simple. If there is a broken skill in the game, include the name of the skill and the class that uses the skill. Example: The Barbarian's skill Bash does not knock enemies away. Quest bugs - These can be complicated. For quest issues, we request that you include two things: 1. Please include the name of the quest and quest step that you were on when you encountered the bug. The name of the quest is the name that displays at the top of your quest log, while the quest step is the specific instructions for you to complete in the quest. 2. Please specify weather this occurred in multiplayer or solo play. Example: During the quest "The Fire From The Sky : Slay a Wretched Mother", you cannot kill the Wretched Mother in multiplayer. Environment bugs - Finally, Environment bugs round out the specific types of bugs I need more information about. For Environment bugs, please describe the issue you found and tell me what level area it is located in. The level area is simply the name of the sub-zone you are in and can be found above the minimap. Every location in the game has a level area, and it helps to know this before I start looking. Screenshots are perfect for Environment bugs as well. They will accurately display the issue you are seeing. Screenshots can be taken by pressing Print Screen and can be found in the Screenshots folder in the Documents/Diablo III folder. Uploading a screenshot to an online photo site like Imgur and linking it back to your thread would help me a lot as well. Example - In New Tristram, one of the houses is bright pink. Crashes Crashes are getting their own section because of their complexity. One major way you can help Blizzard out is by filling out the crash box that appears if you crash. Simply write a description of what happened when you crashed. Were you in multiplayer? Again, specifics are key and can really help us narrow down the cause of any bugs you encounter and get them fixed as quickly as possible. Again, welcome to Diablo III!!! Following these guidelines will allow all of us to work together as efficiently as possible. Thanks for reading and enjoy the game!Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
5m Bug by Season Trip Hello I had a bug two days ago reported during the season trip. Achievement completed it is listed but the trip is not completed. Can not play the chute compartment free.Wolfinger0 5m
23m S8 Bugged Conquest Today, I was with my friend we were farming t12 rift and gr. Then we decided to go to check Act V cursed chest for the conquest. And we had found that, and decreased the difficulty to t10 and done the conquest. and we took our places in conquest leaderboard for curses! (#145 and 146) and all the achievement flashy things were visible but in Season Journey tab (Shift+J) it still shows undone. Fix this please...StMoses128 23m
45m Health regen as monk NOT working Hey. Ive got a level 36 monk and my health regen according to character stats shows 540 regen per second, PLUS I have mantra of healing active. However, when my health is below full there is absolutely no health regen per second happening. Bug?toddyboy1113 45m
48m SEASON 8 JOURNEY : "CONQUEST BUGGED" Anyone have any ideas when they are going to fix this. The Conquests dont tick off in the seasonal journey anymore upon completion and therefore people cant get past the Destroyer SectionKeyblade78 48m
52m GRIFT guardian Just encourted this bug on the morning of 15/10/16 GRIFT guardian spawn but other trash mobs did not die. The guardian got stuck with not health or attack abilities. Map: Act 5 Westmarch commons type.bloodravens1 52m
1h Blizzcon 2016 Ingame Goodies didnt receive my D3 pet from Blizzcon 2016 why?DirtyDaen1 1h
1h Season 8 Journey Conquest Bug I finish 1 conquest but ıt doesnt count https://picload.org/image/rdcgwrrd/screenshot059.jpg https://picload.org/image/rdcgwrro/screenshot058.jpg and I can see in Season Achevements ( Y button) Duvınıty DONEGENCKAPTAN3 1h
1h Witch Doctor's Hex Angry Chicken Click Issue Hi, While in the angry Chicken mode, I can't always click items, doors, etc. Usually it always works while in angry chicken, but sometimes it just doesnt do anything, resulting in me standing just still besides an item or door Extra info: When this occurs, there is no lag at all, i never experience any lag(good job blizzard) I'm running manajuma set so angry chicke lasts 15 seconds, and i cant click anything withing these 15 seconds. FOr what it's worth, also running the new Arachyr set. Kind regards, BoarBouncyBoar5 1h
1h Missing a Gem Hello, Today I noticed Im missing the ancient gem "Gogok of Swiftness". I had this gem before and leveled it to 25 and now its missing. The upgrade person doesnt show it on her screen and no GR bosses are dropping any more legendary gems. Please help..Cams2 1h
2h Act 1-5 bounties in a single game, no credit I did ALL of the bounties in one game and did not receive credit towards the seasonal journey, Screen shot to show i did them: http://puu.sh/qrLuc/8374fbc08a.jpg Screen shot to show i did not receive credit: http://puu.sh/qrLy6/9941070c1f.jpgBeefshamburg16 2h
3h Erfolg Triggered nicht!! Der Erfolg "Sankturarios Meistgesuchte" Aus Etappe 3 Wird nich ausgelöst Warum? habe keine Zeit die ganzen Bountys nochmal zu machen!Juuzou0 3h
3h Saisonreise Erungenschaften Akt 5 - Verschlungenen pfade - auf der Steinpyramide - Verfluchte Truhe Habe einmal mit ca. 400 und das zweite mal mit ca.460 getöteten Gegnern abgeschlossen. Meine Mitstreiter haben den Erfolg bekommen - ich aber nicht !!! wäre schön wenn das bei mir eigetragen wird !! oder das nächste mal klapt !! Hofnungsfroh verbleibend Mfg T.R.Eltra0 3h
4h Season 8 Haedrig's gift disappearing I completed Chapter 2 using a demon hunter, everything is checked off and the mail icon appeared. However, when I went to claim Haedrig's gift it disappeared. The game moved me on to Chapter 3 but really I'm playing the season for the set and if I'm missing part of it, what's the point?Buff8 4h
5h Event: Lost Host Bug Lost Host is the last event I need for "On the Edge of Reality" achievement. I've actually encountered and started the event three times now, on two different characters and have been unable to complete. The event triggers, then I kill the initial punisher the angels are fighting and then nothing happens and the angels just stand around. I've waited 10+minutes with the angels and nothing happens. I've pulled new mobs to them and one of the angels engages them, the other two just pace around.Desecrated4 5h
5h Veerlässlichkeit der Anzeige Sehr geehrerwundbarte Damen und Herren, während dem Spiel (Diabolo III) wurde mir das Icon "Unverwundbar" angezeigt; trotzdem wurde ich getötet in ca. der Hälfte der Zeit die zu Verfügung stehen würde!! Das heisst man kann sich NICHT auf die Anzeige VERLASSEN. WARUM!! Dies ist schon das dritte mal in der ich gestorbe bin OHNE das der Fehler bei mir lag. Ich finde solche Probleme sollten nicht auftreten besonders bie Hardcore. Gruss Stefan BaumannOmeganon0 5h
6h D3 crashing unexpected crashing during grifts and rifts game freezes or will go to black screen then after a moment will say d3 will not respond try again so i try until it tells me to restart to fix problem im not the only one who has been experiencing these issues a couple buddies of mine are also having disconnect issues and D3 crashes! please check this out and let me know thank youIncarsin0 6h
6h Journal seasonal I commented, I made 5 contracts 4 times and the 4 contracts did none have told me for daily seasonal making can not continue ... - Game Mode: Normal. - All contracts are completed. - The boxes give it rewards me but when I finish all my bonus chest still appears and tells me nothing. - Objects gives them to me. A greetingXavi0 6h
6h Season 8 Journey : "Conquest Bugged" hi there, we succesfully completed the cursed chest on T10 with over 350 kills and got the achievment, but it is not listed on the seasonal journey. we did id already a second time but dont work. so what to do ? i got a succesfull conquest but it doesnt count for my journey. pls help. thx !Barthelby21 6h
7h Lost Stash x 3 I just noticed with my other 3 Characters that after you reverted my Season 7 Character to Non-Season, ALL my Stash for each Character was the same as for my revised Seasonal Character. So, now all 4 Characters are operating out of the same Stash (which is mostly for a Crusader), all my Saved Barb Gear and Jewelry is Gone...All My Saved Set Items (for Barbs) have vanished, All My Keys are gone, All the Legendary Items are Gone... WHAT Happened??? WHERE did it all go??? Can it be retrieved??? I sent a Ticket to Support & they said to Report this as a Bug. Doesn't help me get back my lost items!!! So what am I expected to do in this situation, start over from scratch (that could take a very long time)??BigBadBiker1 7h
7h revive options didn't show up after dying server: EU While doing level 73 greater rift run; died but revive options didn't show up. http://imgur.com/a/nAXonFatih0 7h
7h chapter 3 season 8 I did bounty runs act 1 threw act 5 did not get completion to go to chapter 4 plz helpAngelsHelper3 7h
7h Help on Act II At the Desolate sands part (Where you can potentially fight a boss named Ninetoes "Terror of the Borderlands" And you get a weapon called "Don't drop it, you can lose a toe" About nine toes, a reference to Borderlands, Made me love the game Diablo 3 more, and well, at that part of the game, when I start the game there, I always have the game crash, even though I've played at that part before, I just lose connection and control and compatability, I get this error: 65796649-2709-426F-852C-DA1EDC00AE09 And I don't know what else to do, my computer was able to run it before, now it can't. What do I do?Marky1 7h
7h Haedrig's Gift Missing Finished the GRift 20 and got the mail notification and I opened it and it disappears. Got nothing. A little help?Angrysmoker10 7h
7h season 8 Journey: Conquest bug Hello, on the Season Journey Slayer Page I fullfilled as requested 1 Conquest! Boss mode! but when I opened the journey progress page i found out the Box did not got ticked and I still need to reach 1 Conquest...so I tried the Boss Mode Conquest again, thinking it is somehow not saved or something...no success...Box remains unticked... A friend told me its a bug and that he even tested few other conquests and none of them works for the season journey. Blizzard please fix that! Many thanks BlackBoneBlackBone1 7h
7h my chars are gone when i stopped playing last night i had 2 chars now i dont have one left plz help me before i go berzerk and go on a ramopageeligame1 7h
8h items and gear Its a piss off to see lower level character's with better items then me .season 8 just start 3 ,4 days ago and I can't find nothing i'm lvl 631 wizard and every wizard I look at has better . I keep finding the same items I have one ancient set item and I look at every wizard I play with and they have way better gear even a level 400 paragon has way better then me starting to think i'm being cheated with just junk I can't find a compass ring to save my life even using shards how do you get to first place on leader with junk forever I play like 12 hours a day and nothing I know now i'm not going to see a place on the leader boardMayard1 8h
8h Failure to launch, ... several times, then, eventually it does launch. This has happened both times I tried to login today. Both times I was eventually given a bug report notice with the following code ; E5AD626C-065F-474B-9F91-8E0151C08F64 Bad enough that getting "timed out" while playing, code 3005s and 3007s are now matters of common chat, Now this? Please resolve thisstormpriest1 8h
8h conquest curses already complete this conquest 2 times.and don't count at journey quest.so i can't go on other journey to continue to guardian.kunela0 8h
9h Season 8 Bug Hello, yesterday i made the 350 (377) kills by the chest in A5 for the achievements to finish the Destroyer. The achievement were confirmend, but the point is still open in the season! I have no desire now to finish other points. Can u fix the bug please, thxNerowinger1 9h
9h Diablo 3 Stagione 8 Diablo III Stagione 8 - Ho fatto l'impresa stagionale MALEDIZIONE! ma il percorso DISTRUTTORE non si completa rimanendo bloccato a 8/9RSplayer0 9h
9h delete me please delete this post, im an idiot :)SpicyLobster4 9h
13h 賽季任務已完成 卻無勾選 賽季旅程-毀滅者中 有夠簡單 成就已完成 但旅程中並無完成勾選 請趕快修復BarQueen5 13h
13h Cannot complete chapter 3 Act 1-5 glitch I have completed act 1-5 bounties in a single game in season 8 multiple time in the past 24 hours and it is still saying that I have not completed it and can't move on to the chapter 4 achievments.Katsue4 13h
13h !!!SEASON JOURNEY BUGGY!!! My Season Journey is bugged.. i complet the step Easy on Destroyer but i dont get it.. now i cant finish my Journey.. pls Help!! EU SERVER!!FAHRRAD0 13h
14h The Lost Legion I was running my bounties and went into the Hideout of the Lost Legion on Torment 1. I cleared the area and arrived at the chest but it would not allow me to open it. It said I needed to kill all the monsters still, though I had already done so. Meanwhile, Fallen Grunts are randomly falling from the ceiling. I keep killing them all but it will not finish my bounty.NTL91869 14h
15h Characters often interrupting each other During dialogue. This is really annoying. In act 2, some characters were talking, right after Adria is at the camp, when a cutscene plays. Then in act 5 near the end, Tyrael is constantly interrupting other characters when they speak. It happened again when my character started going through Westmarch in Reaper of Souls.Diosu1 15h
16h Grift 75 achievement bugged I've allready got the achievement for completing grift 75+ solo and i got the achievement for it. The problem I got is that it's not counted for the achievement I need for the season steps. Screen 1: http://www2.pic-upload.de/img/31975340/Screenshot006.jpg Screen 2: http://www2.pic-upload.de/img/31975341/Screenshot000.jpg Screen 3: http://www2.pic-upload.de/img/31975342/Screenshot007.jpg Screen 4: http://www2.pic-upload.de/img/31975343/Screenshot008.jpg Please fix this problem because I want to continue with the other season steps.NoLoad0 16h
16h Season problem Rewards I have just completed chapter 2 of my season journey and upon opening my mail with haidrics gift it disappeared and i have no set items.....can i get these pleaseJock209312 16h
16h Desolate sands bug, with fully updated driver Hello ! I whas questing solo on my Crusader and all was fine ! however, when ever i enter the Desolate Sands it's fine for a little while, but as i walk further in the game up the hill it just crashes.i've noticed that it only does this when i arrive on top of the hill so i can walk round the teleporter for hours just fine if i wanted to. unlike some people who crash on teleport. I've seen the post where it says to update drivers but i checked it and mine are fully updated. So im just wondering what to do now since i cant continue my quest :( any help would be appreciated thanks in advance EDIT -- Updated all drivers and also got the Radeon Software Crimson Edition Beta mentioned in the sticky post.Skor14 16h
16h BUG ON ACHIEVMENT I DID THE GREAT RIFT 75 SOLO DIDN'T WIN THE ACHIEVMENT :C JUST THE ONE LEFT IT'S THE "EASY" ... COMPLETE ONE ACHIEVMENT AND I DID IT. DIVINITY rank position 48 - https://i.imgsafe.org/e845f1b56f.jpg rank 143 achievment - https://i.imgsafe.org/e8476c1b55.jpg yellow messages telling i got what i need to win the "easy" and the easy itself- https://i.imgsafe.org/e84738bb81.jpg 75 solo gr complete - https://i.imgsafe.org/e8461ea708.jpgMit2 16h
17h rogars passive (cube) casting occulus affect? In the new season, Previous passive item (jewelry): golden gorget of leoric amulet (skeletons) New passive item (jewelry): Rogars Huge Stone ring (heal +% based on missing health) I have not relogged, but have switched games and the following continues to happen; The occulus ring affect keeps happening,.. the golden circle that adds bonus %dmg if you stand in it - While attacking, sometimes it happens, then stops for a bit, but over 50% of the time it is happening. Other gear & passives: Passives: Hexing Pants of Mr Yan & Calamity Other Gear: Nats - Helm, gloves, ring, boots Ashearas - Shoulders, Pants SOJ ring Kymbo gold neck Chaingmail - chest Fleeting Strap - belt Reapers wraps - bracers Leonine Bow Sin Seekers quiver gems: Bane of the trapped Bane of the powerful Pain EnhancerVerweigert1 17h
17h cannot compelete main story I am unable to complete the main story after killing diablo. i talk to the angel to finish it and it goes to the popup to press okay to return to main screen. no matter if i click okay or cancel it doesnt do anything and my character is just stuck at the end of this chapter.....bloody0 17h
18h Can no longer craft high level rubies EDIT: No, I'm just an idiot and ran out of Death Breath... Season 8 Crusader, I've crafted one Flawless Royal Ruby, 7 Royal Ruby, and for some reason I can no longer craft anything above Imperial. I have 80M gold, I'm sure I have the Jeweler Plans (crafted them day before yesterday), and I have enough Flawless Imperial and Royal Rubies in my inventory. I only see Imperial at the Jeweler for Ruby. I can craft other gems to higher levels. I have tried dropping the Rubies on the ground and picking them back up. I've tried with them in my stash and in my inventory, same result.TheShark14184 18h
19h Scavenged Scabard wont complete Hey all, i was playing this evening, running my seasonal toon, the only one i have currently. Level 2 of scavenged scabard, the blacksmith will NOT retrieve the scabard at the area that show's the scabard on the ground. i went out, came back in same thing. I cleared the dungeon, nothing would work. I was running bounties in hard level, with my DH toon. New Tristram, i think im a level 42, it was the last bounty to run to clear my dungeons for completion to get the treasure at the end from the angel. so needless to say i could not complete the dungeons and get the end game treasure. Hook me up please and uh get that fixed lol. have a nice day, great game all, i dont care what people say. timWaarDog0 19h
20h Abug when making season char I made season demon hunter and after a while logged into my not season demon hunter to check build. but then i found out it was totaly naked!! all the anciant gear with extra stats and legendary gems lvl 60-64 are gone! at first i thought i made it season by mistake but then i relized all the stats there from the last levels i got before season. please help me figure out what is going on and get my stuff back!Binba2 20h
20h Not gaining paragon experience I have a new character that I leveled to 70. The experience bar did not turn blue to convert to paragon. When I open a rift and starting killing, I get little to no experience.Jinenon2 20h
20h conquest bug Hello, i have a problem with my conquests, in 8th season. I ve finished 2 of the conquests of this season but my "periple (in french, don t know the word in english)" is not valid. Can you please intervene.Alinoe0 20h