Bug Report

Nov 11 Mace of the Crows not appearing Mace of the Crows found last season does not show in this season's list of items that can be transmorged. Checked non-season and it is there. My NS monk paired has the transmorg but this season's monk using the paired blades can't transmorg into into it and I'm worried that if this season ends then the Mace of the Crows won't be ported back to non-season ... don't wanna have to look for it again next time.nikita3 Nov 11
Nov 11 WD + Hellfire Amulet + Spirit vessel. Hellfire amulet granting the passive skill spirit vessel on WD does not proc on taking fatal damage. I went from full hp to 0 against an isolated mob without the passive on CD. I discovered this, much to my chagrin, on my seasonal hardcore character that I just received my H. Gifts on.bunnyhop0 Nov 11
Nov 11 Num Lock auto casting im not sure if its a bug, but ive seen in some videos ppls using the numlock button to auto cast abilities by binding them to a Number and pressing numlock, then releasing both buttons, so the game thinks ur holding the key and its always castet instantly. does this count as cheating or is a banning reason? or is auto casting a wantet game mechanic?Eliasoramina1 Nov 11
Nov 11 Cube Cube does not remove a property from the legendary items. all the ingredients are there, trying to 5-6 items. Throws - conversion failedDEMON4 Nov 11
Nov 11 Season 8 Champion Jewel Bug hej! I have the problem, that i need to get three Jewels to Level 35, for champion achievement. Now i have 5 Jewels at Level 35 (and two Level 41 and 45), but it doesn't count! I dont know what to do, to complete champion, is this a writing error? perhaps i need three jewels at higher level? Thank you for any help! (Sorry for my bad english, but i am austrian and Blizzard Help Service wanted me to post here!)SenninRa2 Nov 11
Nov 11 Vault boss got bugged upon death. 2.4.2 live. Solo vault. T13 Vault boss ran from top-left to the middle and died during charge. Upon death the big chest landed next to the heart of the arena but it neither dropped anything nor seemed to be openable. Can not tp town: "This ability cannot be used here". Video: https://youtu.be/P8aFiMIe9vgvitrums2 Nov 11
Nov 11 Immortel Bonjour, J'ai pu remarqué à de nombreuse reprise que certain mob reste à 1 PV. Bon en soit c'est pas grave mais le problème c'est qu'ils ne sont pas considéré comme mort ! qu'est-ce que ça engendre ? Des primes interminable tout simplement. il suffit qu'il n'y ai qu'un mob comme ça et impossible de validé un coffre maudit. ou encore une prime ou il faut tuer tout les mob dans un niveau. la prime ne ce fini pas aucun bonus de cache pour la partie aujourd'hui j'ai du relancer 3 fois et j'ai toujours un mob qui bug donc toujours pas réussi a terminer mes primes et donc a ramasser mes cache horadrique... Corriger vite ça parce que sincèrement ça prend la tête, Merci.chamandalail1 Nov 11
Nov 11 Tone down explosions and fix Ghastly Seraph! Grotesque/Horror explosions are long time out of control IMHO. LTK/Raiment monk is 100% unplayable in grotesque rift. A couple of explosions kill through 100% damage reduction even in gr60. Same in gr70+ with 140% damage reduction. Ghastly Seraph is another story. Looks like this mob is COMPLETELY OVERPOWERED. I noticed many times how he almost killed me with a single projectile. And in fact he did it many times. There was a bug months ago when white mobs hit like trucks. Looks like it was not entirely fixed.Angry2 Nov 11
Nov 11 Bug On bounties Bug on Bounties. I was playing a bounty just now 11/11/2016 at 11:15pm, to find a cursed chest in act 5 where you find Kanai's cube. But the chest did not appear and the arrow which guides you to it did not either. So frustrating as it was for my seasons having to finish all the bounties from act 1-5, so because of the bug I couldnt complete that bounty.Munchminion1 Nov 11
Nov 11 Missing Everything!!! Hello, All of my items, materials, armor, weapons, everything is gone.... Where did they go and how do I get them back? Thank you and I very much hope to hear from you soon!Medea2 Nov 11
Nov 11 Crash - No Chapter 3 Reward I just finished the last task needed for Chapter 3 of the seasonal. Just as I opened the mail the game crashed. I immediately logged back in and no Chapter 3 reward. Looks like item recovery is not possible in customer service. What do I do?Webby132 Nov 11
Nov 11 Door to the Hall of the blind closed Hall of the blind door closed, 2 players in game. Had to teleport to other player to get past and on exit the door was closed for both of us and wont open. Just assuming this is a bug.Ravage4 Nov 11
Nov 11 ПТР включите на птр сезон пожалуйстаSergey0 Nov 11
Nov 11 Heart of iron so i have 213,000 thorns, but when i take it off and put it back on it go's to 248,000, then go's back to 213,000 in a second or two. i'm Assuming the 299% of my Vitality into thorns is appearing then vanishing for no reason. i don't even know if i'm getting the bones thorns or not.Bones11272 Nov 11
Nov 11 achievement of cures hello my issue is in season 8 cursed chest i kill 377 mobs and did not get the achievement of cures . please help me for this .thank youFaheempp1 Nov 11
Nov 11 Desolate Sands, sounds still working My sounds still work and I can even use right and left click skills but the graphics are frozen so I am wondering when there will be a fix for this. The above sticky says this is still an issue? "Please note that this is just for the issue of the game crashing when entering the Desolate Sands area primarily. It is not for another issue we're seeing where the game will suddenly "black" out while the user continues to hear the game sounds in the background. That particular problem is not brand specific, happening to Nvidia and AMD users alike."LunaTic7 Nov 11
Nov 11 greeds chest blocking item pick up frequently after opening greed's chest items drop in a way that they are within it or under it and unable to be picked up. really a problem when the item happens to be legendary. example I lost out on two at one time today.Pyroblade1 Nov 11
Nov 11 Lagging lagging sense new patch installedGoldStriker3 Nov 11
Nov 11 Falling Sword, never landed I was pulled into a fight with Izual in a group and the fight started mid-Falling Sword and I never landed when I warped to the next zone. I could see my pets standing near the entrance and when the other person ran to Izual, I warped there and never landed. I watched the fight. Pets (The cosmetic one) stood where I 'was' supposed to land. A little irritating, had to rejoin. Was probably using the Lightning or Holy rune if it matters. Full Light set if it matters. May have been using Akarat SSJ skill with the cubed (2 extra runes weapon) ect.Odbarc0 Nov 11
Nov 11 Log In Problem I can't log in my account of Diablo III after the update ?!!?!mralmo954 Nov 11
Nov 11 Bug de Combate "devuelve daño" Hola tengo un bug con los grupos de elite "Devuelve Daño" ya que según las notas del parche 2.4.2.41394 estos al ser atacados disparan un proyectil con el daño que reciben. Bueno esto no sucede cuando le disparo con mi DH con los ataques "Disparo Multiple" y "Fuego Evasivo" sigue devolviendo el daño de la forma clásica. Al igual que con los monstruos que saltan y en el aire son invulnerables, según las notas del parche dejarían de ser invulnerables. Espero respuesta.Lethal1 Nov 11
Nov 11 didn't get reward just finished my season 8 chapter one, but didn't get the reward mail.huajianlei2 Nov 11
Nov 11 Shaky mouse in-game. Mac user Hello everyone, I need help. I'm using the Diablo III mouse from steelseries. I think it resembles the Rival 100 or 300. I'm not sure. I stopped playing for 2months. After updates in the game, my mouse pointer is very shaky and teleports in the game ONLY. I logged out, my pointer is normal. I tried other games and it is normal. I tried Diablo III again, and still it has the same issue. Tried cleaning my mouse, cleaning my mouse pad, updating mouse firmwares. And yes, I'm using a Mac. Any fix on this?mog1 Nov 11
Nov 11 vases,pots,barrels indestructible. Pots,crates/boxes and vases are indestructible by normal projectile wepons such as hungering arrow but can be destroyed by explosives like cluster arrow/grenades. This was found in lvl 11 and 12 labyrinth dungeonSoulHunter1 Nov 11
Nov 11 Bug Contrato: Problemas de investigación. La misión del modo aventura "Contrato: Problemas de investigación." en la que tenemos que matar a unos monstruos que persiguen a un investigador está rota. Me ha salido en cuarta posición de las misiones del acto V y ya no me queda nada por mirar incluyendo cuevas.Chagatron6 Nov 11
Nov 10 Can I fire Diablo pet? Yes, noisy pet has been fixed. however he doesn't want to pick up gold - e.g., Gardens of Hope 1st Tier he ends up stuck at the steps after killing the boss. 21,xxx gold laying aroundderBaron0 Nov 10
Nov 10 Ganriel's Vambraces not refunding wrath Ganriel's Vambraces don't work correctly. I found them a few days back and when I tested them in town I could spam hammers practically forever with very little cost. Now all of a sudden my hammers are taking the full wrath cost. I get the same result with the vambraces on or off, or activated in the cube or not. Looks like the same problem that was reported last year on them.LordBo3 Nov 10
Nov 10 Boon of the hoarder Boon of the hoarder still not working correctly. loses occasionally functionality after changing area. Temporary fix: take jewelry in which boon is embedded off and put it back on. This issue persists since season 7haug0 Nov 10
Nov 10 Angry Chicken occationally doors dont open , unable to pick up items or open chests in chicken formhaug0 Nov 10
Nov 10 Can't even load PTR Guess it's just the load, but still...JimiWikman9 Nov 10
Nov 10 Server Status Link Fix it, it goes nowhere. And where are the server status links now?RzmmDX0 Nov 10
Nov 10 Spelling Not really a bug, but there are some misspelled things within the game... http://i.imgur.com/WHV2ESO.jpg That is just one example. For those who didn't notice it, it's the "You have been removed form the game" Maybe it would be a good idea to go through and check the grammatical fluency of the games text?Carousser1 Nov 10
Nov 10 dw33dsGht4QAw dw33dsGht4QAwEquesMortis0 Nov 10
Nov 10 No Chapter 1 Season 8 Rewards Hi, After completing my achievements for Chapter 1 and clicking the mail recievement button, down left on the screen. I didn't get the packs of equipement in my inventory. This is my first season character btw. Pls help :cRubjo3 Nov 10
Nov 10 Grotesques & "With Friends Like These" Is it me or is the achievement "With Friends Like These" virtually impossible to complete now at max level? Grotesques do about 50% to 75% of normal trash mob's hp in damage when they explode. I remember them killing them outright before. Is it my imagination or is the scaling in trash mob hp not in line with the damage that Grotesques should be doing? Here's an example - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2mOmOKjptc Clearly the Barb in the video was at least high level, well beyond the point of 48 hp Grotesques which can be seen near the end of the video with the half health Grotesque (24/48). Now I'm looking at 236k hp Grotesques in The Weeping Hollow with your basic zombie rockin' up to 90k hp, on Normal Difficulty. The degree of oversight on Blizzard's behalf as of late is quite apparent.Mike10 Nov 10
Nov 10 5016 5016 need help plzGAILEN0 Nov 10
Nov 10 PTR crashed upon selecting hero PTR crashed upon selecting hero with the error ID: 72C3ED05-6889-4FD5-927A-C50F731A8C7ESorcerer1 Nov 10
Nov 10 Perte de mon personnage bonjour suite a une mise a jour du 09/11/2016 j ai perdu mon chasseur de demon j ai recupere mon perso seul mon stuff reste introuvable le perso est redevenu niveau 1 comment faire???,? merci d avancePorkhy1 Nov 10
Nov 10 Can we get the flails fixed? The game is so beautiful and everything but I can't stand this: http://i.imgur.com/jZ5DdkV.jpgSupreme0 Nov 10
Nov 10 Гравированный знак+ тал раша По какой причине гравированный знак не запускает бонус от 6 предметов тал раши? ведь от огненного феникса - запускается... тал раша и так не особо востребованный билд (не считая через посох во..)Sleeper0 Nov 10
Nov 10 Log In Bug It disconects me after loading the game. And if i connect manually it says that the server is under maintenance. Tried that ipconfig /flushdns thing, tried unninstaling the bnet app and reinstalling it but nothing seems to work. Where are you blizzard? this issue is more than 15 hours old!, answer us!.Julics5 Nov 10
Nov 10 Assombração de Vaxo Assombração de Vaxo quando extraído o poder no cubo de Kanai,os clones criados não fazem nada, não atacam, ficam somente andando atrás do personagem.Hover0 Nov 10
Nov 10 Call of the immortal king Добрый вечер. Хотел задать вопрос по комплекту "Призыв бессмертного короля". При полном его комплекте в свойствах сказано, пока активно умение "зов древних" урон игрока увеличивается на 400%. Но увеличение урона не происходит. Зараннее благодарен за разьяснение.Cougar5 Nov 10
Nov 10 Molten and moonwalk bugs 1.) Molten explosions are sometimes invisible, it seems that when you kill the last monster of the pack, the explosion is invisible (occurred 3-5 times in an hour in greater rifts) 2.) You can moonwalk if you hold your cursor below your characters' feet, making camera shake.OdZo0 Nov 10
Nov 10 Crashes Game crashes in loading screen when travelling to the Desolate Sands from any location in the game, not just the Towns but from any Way Portal as well.TheAverlorn5 Nov 10
Nov 10 Auto-login not working and connection issues Auto-login not working, have to manually type in password and some connection issues during game play. Randomly disconnects and says "server time-out".SilkenWeaver2 Nov 10
Nov 10 Oneshotted through Passive Hey there, Was playing my Wizard and I got hit once by Greed. Died. No passive proc (Unstable Anomaly). I've never had that happen. Not sure how unrealistic it is to ask for my character to be restored, but it was a hardcore seasonal and it seems like that's a bug in gameplay mechanics.Shraike1 Nov 10
Nov 10 Full computer lock up on launch When launching the Diablo 3 client, my computer locks up entirely with an irritating buzzing noise that persists until I hard reset. The game was working fine previously, and has been this way for multiple updates. This seems to happen during the "connecting to battle net" stage of startup. The same thing happens when I launch a game of League of Legends, so I suspect this is not a problem with Diablo 3 itself. How should I go about diagnosing this problem?LeetPea2 Nov 10
Nov 10 Баг Персонаж мгновенно умер на месте после смерти чемпионов. Ни с того ни с сего. Кто убил написано - неизвестно. Что произошло, не понимаю.Bezumec0 Nov 10
Nov 10 Report Player: harassment harassment is misspelled in the dialog box preview text. "Please leave a comment to help resolve the type of harrassment."devomage0 Nov 10