Bug Report

Feb 14, 2015 Upgrade Digital Deluxe: Char Slots not added As per subject title. I upgraded to ROS digital deluxe from standard edition. Where are my additional character slots?Xdgemaster0 Feb 14, 2015
Feb 14, 2015 Game Time (Top Left) Korean Text Bug I'm not sure why, but for some reason, my game is showing Korean text at the top left where the Time is shown. It says Normal (2) 오후 (Time). I'm not Korean and am playing on the Americas server and have English text in the game except for the game time. I'm wondering what I can do to fix this problem, because it does bother me a bit. Yes, I do know some Korean, but it is in no way my primary language and I have no desire to have it show up in my English version game. Anyone think they can help me? Thanks!Vinn1320 Feb 14, 2015
Feb 14, 2015 Season 1 character deleted = no record of it. When you have a seasonal character who transfers to non-season after a season ends, then delete the character, the record of that character ever being in seasons completely vanishes. Why? Why not introduce something that lets us archive seasonal characters like Hardcore ones, where we can free up a character slot for the next season, but keep the records of the characters who did the last season. Reason I ask, is because I personally see that there's literally no point to keeping a seasonal character (as i have 1 of every class, and I don't have duplicates on a single mode) once the season ends. I'm going to end up deleting the normal seasonal character after a season. I personally like to have around 4 slots open for seasonals and hardcore characters. Ofcourse nothing much will bring my character back except if I undelete him, but I feel something like this would be really neat. I don't expect anything like this for Season 1, but we should have something when season 2 ends honestly.StormyFacade0 Feb 14, 2015
Feb 14, 2015 Seasonal Achievements Deleted All of my season achievements have been deleted. Looking through my clan I noticed that is not the case for other members. I had around 10500 points and now I am back to only having my regular achievements points - about 6900. This seems to have happened during the end of season 1. Is anyone else noticed this?Tyrion9 Feb 14, 2015
Feb 14, 2015 Grift Reborn BUG If u play a rift in normal and you die a lot of times, you must wait per die longer and longer (max: 30sec "punishment time"+5 "reborn time"). But if you leave the game and join them again the timer of the "punishment time" will be restart by 0.KrautDasHaut1 Feb 14, 2015
Feb 14, 2015 Reaper of Souls Error: RoS not found? Hey! I got a potentially bug here I would like to report. Today my friend logged onto D3(He has a lvl 70 character) When I invited him to Adventure mode it said he couldn't join me because he was not allowed to that part of the game, and that he had to upgrade to RoS to play. I know he has it because I was the one who bought it and he has a lvl70. He tried resterting battle.net, his computer, uninstalled and installed both the client and the game. He has no clue what to do. So the question is, what to do? Thanks for all help.LookStickNow3 Feb 14, 2015
Feb 14, 2015 My legendary gem disappeared!? Today, my legendary gem disappeared. I was pretty sure that I didn't sell and throw it. I think it is a bug. Can anyone help me to get it back? Thanks.懶貓0 Feb 14, 2015
Feb 14, 2015 Rolling ancient stats Re-rolling +armor on ancient Marauder's Encasement, possible properties shows 373 - 775 armor, ctrl tool tip of item shows 654 - 775. Re-rolling for high armor, rolled a couple 300 values, then ended on a 664 armor roll. After that I noticed the ctrl tool tip mismatched the mystic's possible rolls. Rolled again to 380, and the ctrl tool tip displayed 373 - 397. Mystic's possible armor to be rolled remained at 373 - 775.JiveForceOne2 Feb 14, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Unable to play Diablo III I played Diable III without issue last night, but now when I click on the 'Play' button, the screen goes black for a few seconds and then returns to the Blizzard menu. Tried clicking on the Diable icon in the taskbar, but no luck.Tried rebooting machine, nothing different. Has the Season 2 update caused a problem?JeffreyLee0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Bug: Daily Missions, Bogan Haul. Find bogan warren, kill everything + Skeetch, click chest incapable of advancing further. Chest did not register for completion mission is now incapable of being completed for me. I don't know if this is for others and honestly don't care, I won't check the thread again. Just hope for improvement.CPLjPartlow2 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Rift Champion Spawn Playing hardcore and rift champ spawned on top of me killing me instantly, can this be resolved so it doesnt happen to other players?Robert21423 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Server Authentication - Breaking News error Just though I would bring this to your attention. For some reason the box show html code, the screen does not know what or how to read and present the code.SirRoberts0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 GR Act1 immortal "minions" I don't know if anyone else had this problem... Sometimes at GR (yes, it happened more than once), when there is those red mobs that resurrect a lot a minions (I don't know their names in english), and you kill them, they are resurrected and then you just can't kill them again... They spawn with no Life They can't be target They can't be killed But they hit you all time (sometimes it's impossible to talk with Urshi when this happens at the end of the GR) So you end up with a lot of immortal minions, running all the GR after you, without be able to do anything to chase them off... Here it goes, the screens (couldn't do any better, sorry, was about to die, they hit a lot in GR47 .-.) I don't know if i did the upload right, if not, let me know so I can do it again. [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2q0k8k4.jpg[/IMG] http://tinypic.com/r/2q0k8k4/8 [IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/i20apv.jpg[/IMG] http://tinypic.com/r/i20apv/8ShafTz0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 town portal and freeze Ever since newest patch, D3 randomly freezes when I tp back to town. It could be after a rift, after a bounty, doesn't matter. It will load up the town and I see blue portal, but my character doesn't show and screen freezes. But, even though I can't see it, game itself didn't freeze. I can even chat and hear sound effects. Of course, since graphics are frozen, I can't actually see what I'm typing. FYI, I haven't changed any settings or installed anything new for a long time so I don't think it's anything on my end.NinjaBear2 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Crusader's laws of hope I have crusaders laws of hope with stop time rune(lasts 3 seconds). I also use with the passive Long Arm of the Law: increase law active by 5 seconds. So in sense i have 8 seconds of immunity, But i use it and it seems to only last 5 seconds not the full 8 as it calculated above. Is this a typo in the passive, should it say extend law actives "to 5 seconds" instead of "by 5 seconds"? or is it just not adding time right, the passive ability shows for 8 seconds on the buff bar but i start taking damage after about 5 seconds even though it is still showing on my buff barMrHahn0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Item with 0 hours 0 minutes to trade My friend had a ring that had 0 hours and 0 minutes to trade. Not being very smart about it, he dropped it to see if I could pick it up. When I did it became account bound. He has had the item (Unity) for over a week. Please return it to his inventory.eno6 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 hello, am discontented about chaos during bounty player mode.my character is a Wizard, Paragon 166; legendary items found do not correspond to my class - 1 out of ten! got legendary for Barbarians,etc. could you fix this up please. other things : am in torment level 2 and never got the special rift channel...really bullsh*t. Would like to be able to enjoy longer nephelem rifts and all that comes with a 166 Paragon character. Played hard to get it done, my character. for what: getting legendaries not for my class? Never getting long nephelem rifts...very disappointed Can you help me please? Am based in Paris France but play on American server. use a good PC. Please make this game available to enjoy for every character!RaztheLast1 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 cant finish bounty it seems that when we went into the dungeon we entered and immediately killed everything in the room then spotted the cursed chest now we cant finish the quest it says open radiant chest. and since it is opened we cant finish our bountyCrim0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Taeguk gem only stacking every other cast. So when I hold down my cast key for sweeping wind or manta I only get 1 stack for every 2 casts which is kinda annoying. I have asked around and most people have this same problem but not everyone. I am kinda wondering what is up with this bug and if anyone has found a way to fix it?Vegeta1 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Request timed out / can't log in I was waiting for the season to start in the character creation screen, new name already typed in, character class and gender already selected, when the season started the seasonal checkbox appeared, I checked it and clicked on create character. I got a request timed out error, after some time, the character was created though, I selected it by Choose character, but nothing happened for over a minute. Alt + Tabbed and closed game via taskbar, now it hangs at retrieving hero list. "There was an error loading the hero. Please try again (Code 395002) I'm in a game now, 13 minutes later though.M510 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Something just don't seem right I am not grumbling because I haven't found the perfect item I am looking for, instead I am curious as to why neither of my WD's find anything really, let me explain.... I run alot of T6 solo and public games, on my WD's I may be lucky enough to find 1 item every 4-5 games, now in these same games I am in with friends and clan members they seem to average 4-5 per RUN! If I switch out to my Barb or Wiz, I end up with the same amount of drops as they do, 4-5 sometimes even higher per run. Im not asking for special treatment of any kind, at this point I would really like the same luck with all of my toons. And this isnt something that has just happened, it has been going on for Months now. I have more time in a WD than any other class and my WD is the least geared. I dont know if something is messed up with my account, or what. I had thought maybe it was just targeted at the 1 single toon so I made a new WD and he has the same output as the other. Any help, advise or guidance would be great.Urtoast20 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Killed by Wall of Fire bug It's in a rift when the act 3 keep depth map is generated. The section where the fire will blaze up occasionally from the ground. In a rift, when the bug is activated, all character within 3 screen of that area will get hit by the wall of fire no matter where you stand. Already ruined couple of my rifts and this bug has been here since more than a year ago, please fix.flyin9monkie0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Game crashes in seasons and hardcore mode. When i play the regular adventure or story mode everything works fine but when i switch and try to play hardcore or seasons the game will crash and go back to the menus. it happens everytime i get to the second act in the same spot on both hardcore and seasons. i don't know what to do any suggestions?hajimesan910 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Ancient Mojo's Average Damage Roll Range is Incorrect when holding ctrl down to see what the max range rolls could be.... hope you get this fixed soon... ThanksDemonGod1 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Breaking News is broken At the start-up of D3, the "Breaking News" section is showing the HTML text rather than being correctly interpreted.Lindalcron2 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 A Unique Collection Achievement - Bug report Hi there, I have slain twice the unique creatures Gholash and Gart the Mad for the Unique Collection Achievement, yet they remain unchecked in the achievement's window, so I am guessing there is a bug with those. If anyone has found another of those, please share so it can be fixed ASAP.ElleDriver0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Warlords of Draenor CE - warsong pennant Dear Blizzard, Dear Managers! I bought one piece a new sealed Warlords of Draenor Collector's Edition at few minutes ago. (I would mention here: I buying this game ONLY the D3 in-game content) I suddenly ran to my computer, checked the battle.net account to reedem codes. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED but I start D3 and the warsong pennant is nowhere. I saw in the forum so many other users indicated this problem around July 2014. When you solve this problem?khirill1 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Items Disappearing I was on my wizard and was doing a nephalem rift. I killed the guardian and it dropped its loot. i only picked up half of it cause i couldn't carry anymore. So i went to town and salvaged and stashed you know the usual but when i went back into the portal only one item was still on the floor and it was the last one i tried to pick up before the game told me my inventory was full. I lost some blood shards, a forgotten soul, and some others. I didn't talk to Orek to close the rift yet, as a matter of fact while im writing this the rift is still open. I was wondering if this is a bug?Legitshit2 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Follower Stuck or no longer follows I was playing last night in Act 2 Hell, when I realized my follower was no longer with me. - Scoundrel I returned to town (portal) and removed all his gear and then placed it back on him. Still didnt work. When I returned back to the quest, he stayed in one location. After nearly 30 minutes of playing, with no follower, my character finally died. Then the follower started to work once again. Not a major problem. This is the first time I seen this type of bug, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to report the problem.MoNaRcH1 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Serious oversight in the mail All my gear got sent in to the mail, and i had about 30 legendaries ticked, i accidently hit delete, and POOF gone, didn't ask me if im sure, just forever gone, since you have a no restore item policy for any reason, ill never get it back. considering you took all our items out of our stashes and then sent it back to us, i think you should have exceptions during switches between seasons, and for the love of god, give me an are you sure button.Blackarrow1 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Shield pylon bug I just died in HC. I had about 50% of the time of a shield pylon left. Description in Wiki: "Shielding: You gain a shield that makes you completely invulnerable to all forms of attacks, including control impairment effects. All damage it prevents is reflected back to the nearby monsters (not necessarily attackers), resolved as player's own attack with all possible modifiers." Assuming this is correct it is pretty annoying to die. I was killed by a explosion of a mob. No mobs remaining. I was not wearing a unity, but my follower was (templar). I had (!!!) a DH. After googling I saw this bug occured already several times months ago. Can't believe it.AdmGrafSpee3 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Cannot Enter Rift I've encountered this issue during the last PTR, it used to be quite common back then, but I thought it's been fixed since. When starting a new Rift, the monolith accepts the Rift Keystone and opens a portal to the 1st level, however the character is unable to enter. The screen goes dark for a moment, as if you're about to transition from town into a Rift, but nothing happens. The only way around is to leave game and start a new session, as your monolith remains blocked by the non-functioning portal.Laurelynd0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Грешка Героят ми умря в Г-риф и не искаше да се съживи.gramadan1 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 missing items hey, i had over 200 forgotten souls on season 1, and thousand other mats, mats etc 90% of it is gone when my char became no season. big bug? or was it intended?Gloominess1 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Clan member has left/joined notice not workin Clan member has left/joined function that appears on the news reel of the clan hub does not display whether a member has joined or left any more..... It'd be really nice to know the names of the people who've come and gone as a clan leader. Its frustrating to have to scroll through all the names of the members trying to figure out who's the new guy or who's the guy that disserted the clan. For a day or two this information actually showed for at least 24 hours from the time of the occurrence in the news section of the clan tab. Can you please fix it so it shows for at LEAST 24 hours, that way people that actually do care about the numbers their clan has can keep track of their clan members.Euros0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Roster List No longer Displays On Communities As the topic says, I can no longer see the members of my community, only the people in chat, what happened? I need this fixed ASAP.EnkerZan1 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 CHAVE DO MAL O Monstro (Nekarat, o Claviculário no Ápice Argênteo Nível 1 do Ato IV), Que deveria deixar cair á CHAVE DO MAL está deixando á CHAVE DA GUERRA no lugar! com isso não estou conseguindo Criar á MÁQUINA INFERNAL DE OSSOS! por favor verifiquem isso o quanto antes aguadeso des de já. OBRIGADO!Sauron1 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 No Achievement I could find no option that seems to match the issue my wife and I have. We finished a greater rift in under two minutes (I think, if they are 15 minutes long). I have a screenshot, but I'm not sure how to post it here. Is this the right area to try to get this resolved?Froppliano1 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Channeling spells interrupted by spells on cd When you are channeling a spell like Ray of Frost and try to cast another spell, say Archon, channeling is interrupted even if the second ability is on cooldown and can't be cast. With the ramp up changes to wizards channeling spells this is kind of annoying. Please, don't interrupt channeling if nothing is cast.M515 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Clan bugged out at 149 members Our clan is currently at 149 members, but when I try to add more, it says the clan is full, (We were able to have 150 members before) anyone experienced same problem???Johnkrammer0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 ATTENTION BLIZZARD BUG for S2 This was posted on general forum and can we fix this issue before we launch S2 this friday. Its is a infinite quest bug. Here is the link. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/16285039159?page=1Niqueka0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Game Freeze Can someone tell me why the game freezes in the middle of a battle? I play with another player and both of our games freeze and when you come out of the freeze we are dead. We both ran game scan, we both followed the instructions to change how our computers behave. I am really getting fed up with losing my bonus pools, gold because of having to repair. Please fix this issue, it didn't do it before the new update.ScampButter0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 4k Resolution Cursor Bug Hello Blizzard, Having just upgraded my PC I purchased a 4k Monitor to go along with it. I have found that Diablo 3 when in game is having cursor issues. The cursor will appear normal and run smoothly but when I hover over a vendor or monster the cursor changes to a distorted shape that distracts from the gameplay and does not give an accurate indication of where the cursor point is. I have attempted the scaling fix (reducing from 150% scaling to lower) but this was unable to produce any change. I did not go down to 100% as this makes the entire screen very difficult to utilize and having to restart my computer each time I want to play Diablo 3 and again each time I am finished seems excessive. Currently running Windows 8.1 Professional on a 4k monitor via a Radeon R9 295x2. This problem does not exist in Starcraft II, so I know this is not a problem with all Blizzard games. This seems like a relatively small fix, it would be much appreciated if the cursor support was enabled for Diablo 3 at 4k resolution. Thanks.Mallous1 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Achievement point for Season1 flashed Hi Blizz. All of the Achievement points which I earned with my Season1 char has been flashed yesterday. Now all I can see is my non-seasonal char's Achiement point and "0 point" shown for my seasonal achievements. Please find a way to get things straight. THIS IS FRUSTRATING.sajin2 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Legendary Gem Upgrade BS!!! dude I've been stuck at lvl 22 for a gem forever, just ran 3 greater rifts at ranks 29 each time, I was told i had a 60% chance to upgrade. The upgrade failed 9 times in a row!!! WTF man!??! My math skills are a bit hazy but there's like a .4^9 chance of failing 9 times in a row right? .4^9 = .026% probability of 9 failures in a row! I f'n quit this game I'm sick of grinding it out only to get d*cked out of leg gem upgrades, all i do get is the same lame gear drops with a marginal dps upgrade if i'm lucky..which apparently i'm not!...Blizzard, your % upgrade chance lie has inspired me to quit video games and do something productive with my time. ..this is actually a turning point for my life, i will never play another blizzard game and instead i'll go get my PhD in statistics and my thesis will detail your bogus upgrade chance % rates, i will devote the rest of my life to bad mouthing D3 on the internet and one day i'll make a prodigious discovery about something of meaning to humanity and I'll write a book detailing my revelation and i'll not forget to dedicate an entire chapter to the BS gem upgrade chance in a silly video game i played once in my youth. Worst Regards, JoSaJoSa1 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Bug d'enchantement Bonjour, J'ai voulu changer une compétence sur un objet et j'ai constaté que la compétence que je voulais après être sortie à 13% est resté par la suite lors des suivantes à 11%. J'ai dépensé 300M sans avoir un seul tirage autre que 11%. Personnellement, je pense que c'était impossible. il était bloqué sur le 11%. Pouvez-vous regarder ? Cordialement LorenLoren0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Ancient offhand damage tooltip incorrect If you hold Ctrl, it displays 340-450, which is the range of regular legendary offhands: http://i.imgur.com/aScjl85.png In fact, I'm trying to figure out what the actual range (for both min and max damage) is - is there anywhere I can find it? It is the only non-enchantable stat that differs between legendary and ancient.Riv0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 cinematics do not work at all clicking game menu, then selecting cinematics, and attempting to play any or all of the cinematics results in black screen, they fail to load - all of them. what can i do?Mithrander0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 mob died then came back to life a rare pack i just killed just came back to full health. mob name is sorrow brimstone with horde, mortar, knockback, and arcane enchanted affixs. its a greater rift 41. im still in the game and the mob is still here alive.RedFlamingo2 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Infernal machine of evil After retrieving the four keys to make the Infernal machine of evil (on torment 3), I used the machine and went into the portal. After defeating the first two bosses, the third (magdna) health gets stuck and she stays inside of her protective bubble. I even let her kill me and I re-entered the portal to start it over. For the second time her health stopped at the same number around 97 thousand and stays in her bubble. So in return I lost my machine and anything I may have received from it. This health bar problem has happened to me before in the past three days when I am in the greater rifts, random enemies health will stop at one life point left and nothing will kill them.cvxss0 Feb 12, 2015