Bug Report

Jan 28, 2015 Is IE the only web browser working? Hi, I read all the stuff about bug and report. I figured out the bug Im reporting occure for many years but now Im tire of it so I decided to cry about it. 1st of all I got my diplomat on computer and curently working on a computer store. What the point telling this. Well Since I got many many many computer in my hand for the last 10 years, Im wondering why (and it not because I study cpu that i know everything but wanna say it to show the fact that Im supose to be realy good at trouble shooting about mostly n e thing on web browser bug report ect ect) It is mostly impossible to click link from youre game, from other web site, and make it open correctly the default web browser on the cpu. Has exemple in chrome web browser. It just happen again right now. I was in heroes of the storms and wanna Watch the forum so I clicked on the link and my chrome (default ) open but never show correctly the web page and crash. It happen in every game from you. I make Firefox my default web and same thing happen. Put IE has worst web browser by default and it work like a charm. Since IE is the worst web browser ever I wondering why all other web browser always have trouble connecting to youre web site most of my time. I did all the stuff you said, reset , clear cache, install desinstall ect ect, on fresh formated cpu ect ect and It happen 80% of the time on all web browser exepted for IE So with all youre super tech whos working for you Im still wondering why all other web browser suck so much when I clicked link. over those past years and like I told you I try this on many many many many many many many computer and its always IE who win 100% of the time WHY I hate it and wanna buy a chrome who's work corectly with youre link Under youre game. Thx.Neostorms2 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Touch of Death Bounty Act 5 Bugged I'm unable to complete this Act 5 bounty, it says to kill all reapers at the medical camp, well I've cleared the Westmarch Commons map and still not completed. Doing this season softcore on Torment 1 playing Demon Hunter.DrOfDeath0 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Error 316610 Hello, I have Error 316610 when I create or join a Game RoS No problem when I join a Dablo 3 Vanilla Game I have the same problem on 3 computers ThankBenjiColors1 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 [suggestion] modifying Kekegi's Unbreakable S Hello. the legendary spirit stone Kekegi's Unbreakable Spirit has an affix that says: ... the bonus looks nice, but it is not in fact because it doesn't work with the main monk abilities. -old sunwuko set didn't work with it and, now the new one can work with it, it's still unplaisant to use because: -life per spirit spent doesn't work with it -taeguk gem doesn't work with it (you loose the bonus when kekegi triggers) So monk builds logically prefer to use other spirit stones or helms. Why not make it work like Chaneling Pylon ? you still spend spirit but the spirit is not substracted from your resource bubble.Lyonnel0 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Wings of Valor- gone Hello, I have recently come back to the game and saw the Wings of Valor. I was told that if I had pre-ordered the game (I was apart of the 1 year wow subscription that got me D3 free) that I would be eligible for the wings of valor. I did log in briefly around the time my husband had received his wings and he did the same process I have with pre ordering the game and I'm wondering why he has his wings and yet nothing I do will make the wings show in my inventory. Am I doing something wrong? Is this a bug? And why can I not submit a ticket to the GM's of the game anymore?Quintessa0 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Bug in Greather rift - Cold Snap Bug or not Blizz??? In greather rift, when you have the Cold Snap Rift Guardian, I have discovered something .. When he starts to make Frozen Storm (when he is on half HP), if you are close to the entrance for the next level and go to the next level.. the Frozen storm will follow you too.. (???) You can try it .. I think this ability should not go through the “door” What do you think? (Sorry for my English)Gashty0 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Quest Reward Item never appeared in inventory I was supposed to receive a pair of legendary/epic whichever the golden outlined gear are supposed to be (the step above the yellow outlined gear). The quest reward was for killing Adria in the Reaper of Souls expansion chapter of the game. After killing her and speaking with Tyreal/Tyrael for the completion of the quest I was shown a pair of epic/legendary boots but then when I went to equip them they were not in my inventory. At the time my bag was 3/4 empty so it's not as if I couldn't have recieved them because my bag was full. Anywho thanks in advance. I really appareciate your time and help with the situation. Thanks so much, Matthew Hanna ( mmhanna@anderson.edu, mhanna@bgcindy.org)Fellscream0 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Stuck in place, otherwise game runs as normal I logged on yesterday and started playing as normal. It was playing fine, normal latency (80-100ms), no noticeable lag of any kind. And then about 5 minutes after starting there is sometimes a hefty spike (2k+ ms). It clears eventually and the bar goes green again, but after this I am stuck in place. I cant even take a step. The same thing has happened twice today to me now as well, both about 5-10min after starting my game. Imagine it like rubber banding, but I can't move at all. I know the game is working fine because I can use skills and my fetishes/follower follow my skills. I just can't move at all.. The only way for me to fix it is to waste my rift key and exit/restart D3 Has anyone else experienced this and found a way to prevent it?Shaneo880 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 bug? i've been playing ROS for some time and just after yesterday maintenance,i cannot use my crusader as it said "Cannot be used without Reaper Of Soul License" . I have ROS Standard edition,so may i know what !@#$ is this?Fr0z3nX1 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Vanishing items I was doing a rift solo. I entered an area with a huge group of treasure goblins. I did my best at killing everything I could. During the fight i noticed that atleast 2 set pieces dropped. I saw 2 green asterisk stars on my mini map. It took me a while to kill everything in the zone and then I proceeded to loot my items. My inventory filled multiple times. When I went back to get the set pieces, they disappeared from my mini map. I searched the general vicinity of where I though I saw them and also cleared the fog of war for the entire zone. No stars. I know I didn't accidentally pick them up and salvage because I would've been prompted on the salvage. Is there anything that can be done about the vanishing items, or do I just simply have to move on? Just in case you want to know when this happened... 1/27/2015 between 11:00 - 11:15 pm MST.Itchy0 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Cannot combine gems, tool shows 8/3 required playing Morticious, at expert difficulty, in adventure mode, Caldeum, I've combined a few of the Marquis and Imperial gems, but now Shen's 'combine gems' tab will not show available combinations in the list, nor will it allow a combination when a valid upgrade is selected - meaning that if I have 8 Marquis Rubies, and I select Imperial Ruby, it shows 8/3 in white, not red, but the craft button is greyed out. Thing I had done before that might have triggered the bug. I had combined 2 at once (six into two), by selecting the quantity. This was successful. I also combined a couple of other Marquis into Imperial. I had then noticed it wasn't showing potential combinations any longer : e.g. [1] Imperial Diamond in the list. I saw the quantity on hand should have allowed it, but didn't. I continued play, completed another adventure task and looted more gems, and the potential combinations showed up in the list again. However, right after the first combination was done, the rest of them vanished from the list, and the bug continues. Changing maps to New Tristram didn't fix, either. Gems from a Tyreal's bonus loot item did not return the function, either.Gretzinator3 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Play without Friends hey i was wondering if you can change this bug i get every time i play diablo 3 i want to enjoy the solo experience in peace and quiet and sometimes when i get messaged by people on my friend's list it ruins the experience so was wondering if u can disable friends list like offline mode or invisible thanks!Aplayaz20000 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Logging in Didn't ask When I logged into the desktop app it did not ask for my Auth. code number. I have it setup to ask for it every time a log in is attempted.Fox1 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Blessed hammer crusader bug Blessed hammer is not activating "chance on hit" abilities from legendary gems correctly. I have been using blessed hammer with the limitless rune. I equipped a Gogok of Swiftness gem and noticed blessed hammer was barely giving me any stacks of swiftness. I would start spamming the skill surrounded by multiple enemies and in about 10 casts get 1 stack of swiftness. Im not sure on the exact math but that is way below 50% chance. I then tried both Wreath of Lightning and Mirinae, Teardrop of the Starweaver gems. I was able to activate both more consistently with justice than with blessed hammer. I am pretty sure this is not intended behavior and was unable to find a post about this, sorry if I missed it.Zengee0 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 2.1.1 Broke Taeguk / Inna's functionality Background The legendary gem Taeguk's base effect is as follows: Gain 1% increased damage for 4 seconds after spending primary resource. This effect stacks up to 10 times. Gaining a stack refreshes all existing stacks. The Monk set, Inna's Glory, 3pc bonus is as follows: Reduces resource cost of Sweeping Wind by 70 Spirit (Monk Only) Problem Description When 2.1 was first released, Monks could utilize the reduced resource cost of Sweeping Wind from the Inna's set to easily refresh stacks of Taeguk, which made it a competitive gem choice against other popular options like Bane of the Powerful / Miranae etc. This was a useful and synergistic option that also encouraged Monks using Taeguk to pair it with Inna's over other offset options like Blackthorne, Aughild, and the like. As of 2.1.1 that functionality has been BROKEN and Monks can no longer use Sweeping Wind to keep Taeguk stacks active. It will simply not work. - Sweeping Wind when not paired with Inna's 3pc will refresh Taeguk stacks. - Reducing one's personal spirit regen will not cause Taeguk stacks to refresh from SW. Suggestion My suggestion is that this issue is looked into and the unique Taeguk/Inna's 3pc relationship is restored to how it was when 2.1 launched. Taeguk is already a specialty gem compared to other more popular choices because of how difficult it is to keep stacks up for most classes, and the fact that Bane of the Trapped is a complete no-go for Monks due to another bug. I believe that Taeguk's unique interaction with Inna's is worth keeping in the game for Monks who choose to go that route. I hope this issue can be hotfixed soon and Taeguk is restored to its former glory!Yuppidoo4 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Achievement: Space i love Space i should buy 3 full chest tabs ... i have the whole chest unlocked and not completed this Achievment why?eXXidus2 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Diablo 3 Error Crash Computer Hello there! today ive tried to install diablo 3 on my computer and right when i click on install.. my computer crash.. i do not ahve any error log because the computer is my dads. but i cant seem to fix it.. can anyone help me or tell me if they had the same error? Thank you! (Its a gaming computer)GeniusTeam1 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Demon Hunter- Chakram costs no Hatred As the title description says, switched from using Elemental Arrow to Chakram today at level 39 and it costs no hatred, allowing me to spam it.Paticus1 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Pets & Goblins Dance Pets now auto attack Goblin/Goblin Packs...Aaagogo0 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Hardcore Players Beware: Rakanoth Warning to Hardcore Players: Rakanoth turns invincible on death and instantly enrages on a regular basis. Tested, verified dozens of times by dozens of people. See second post below for more bug information. ***Rest of the this first post is just my personal experience with the bug*** (Prior to knowing it was an already known issue by the community [not recognized by Blizzard]). So Im on my level 70 hardcore pure tank crusader, mindlessly carrying my roommate to 70 by running stuff ridiculously hard for him and fairly easy for me. We got to Rakanoth, whom I nearly fell asleep as I auto attacked him to death without ever dropping below 95% hp. I hit him one last time, and he dies... Or at least his health bar dissapears, and I cannot target him anymore. He looks at me for a second, then teleports across the room to my roommate, blade strikes him a couple times and instantaneously kills him, then teleports back to me and blade strikes me, again, and again, and again, and again. This happens to be the only ability that gets me down to 95% hp (Though due to the enrage at like 40 seconds made it 20% a hit now), and they're coming in rapid succession. No heathbar, untargetable, repeatedly only doing a single ability. Indestructible, a few seconds later my Ancestors Grace was destroyed, and a few seconds later I died for the third time, permanently. End of story. (Edit: My roommate claims that he was never physically touched by Rakanoth, and was just taking insane damage from no apparent source.)Zea18 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 BUG error 316610 i can't create game , and i act5 quest already clean.But now, i only have act1-4 please tell me how to fixKennedyKoo6 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 D3 Uber, Realm of Fright, 2.1.2 HC season 1 in the Realm of Fright Maghda would not release at the last protection. Happened 2 out of 4 times she spawnedjollytex0 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Rift Issues Help! the game took my rift key level 17 while in torment 3. used key rift portal opened, then it was not clickable. The game acted like we were in the rift, but we were in town unable to equip items etc. Had to restart game, lost rift key, and this has happened 2 times today.TokenBowlby0 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Can't Access Character (Toon) I was playing my Barb yesterday before the Blizzard Problem. Now this morning I cannot find him. He appears on the Blizzard Net Profile. But I cannot access him from in the game. He does not appear. His Character Name is AtillaRomulus0 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Dead through Shielding pylon http://imageshack.com/a/img673/6418/mEFWuH.jpg As you can see in the picture, I have the shielding buff, so do my allies, yet I died through this buff on hardcore mode.Baklanofskii6 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 dressing up in a great portal take this opportunityElites0 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 problems in the game in the second act, after the words Kull that he has the keys make a step throws with the game and writes an error number, B6223BC6-97EA-489C-BB0B-AD6B880DCF89. help what to do ??Dimboss01841 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Unable to Chat With RealId I saw a friend log on, so I tried messaging them. As soon as I press enter, I get a message saying they were offline. So I double check and sure enough... friendslist shows that they are in fact online! I continue to try to message them, keep getting the friend offline message. Finally I resort to realid broadcasts and they respond, so I'm not on an ignore list or anything. She is able to message to me, but I can't reply back to her. Help?Aurria2 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 Legacy Puzzle Ring + Bane of the Powerful Hi all, I think this is a bug, but I dont know if maybe is intentional. When you have equipped (or your follower) the Legacy Puzzle Ring, and you are in a Rift /Greater Rift / Hall to make a Grift stone, if the LPR Goblin spawns and you kill it, it activates the Bane of the Powerful, as if you killed an Elite Pack. That could be a huge advantage when you are in the hall, killing waves to make a Grift stone (+20% Dmg bonus). Its true it practically depends on your lucky to get the goblin spawn, but I think it would not be fair for those who doesnt have the Legacy Puzzle Ring (still happens if is your follower, and not you, who has the LPR equipped). I didnt see posted this before, if it was posted sry. Thx for read and if any may answer if is this intentionally, I will be very gratefully to know.Mhuirich0 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 Sacrifice/Empowered Shrine Using Sacrifice with Provoke The Pack rune in Greater Rifts (Not tested elsewhere) with the Empowered Shrine buff active the skill still appears lit up and ready to cast even if there is no dog ready to Sacrifice, this bug occurs every time without fail.Skullface0 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 i don,t have the skils in the game i was to play diablo 3 at a frend and he have more skils pasive and active that me! ai have 4 skils at primary an 5 at secondary! i whant to fix my game because its not faire to pay someting and get other things!!!BLACKZILA1 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 Upgrade to ROS after already purchased. I have already bought Reaper of Souls however now the game is telling me i need to go back and buy it before i can continue with my character or play the expansion. I have been playing fine for about two weeks and now its not allowing me to play. Since Blizzard changed how people report to them I cant just get this resolved and now its extremely frustrating. Does anyone know how to fix this?Assassin2 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 Unable to click door to next grift floor Playing a lvl 21 grift (halls of agony tile-set I think it's called), cleared flloor 1 and found the door to the next level but I could not click it. It just flashed slightly but I never entered. The door lit up when i moused-overed it and the cursor started animating the grab-hand, but nothing...IvP0 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 Unable to enter Greater Rift Hi, I was playing on my Hardcore Barbarian on EU Servers. I had just gotten a level 3 key for a greater rift. As I was trying to open it, it created a level 1 greater rift and I was simply unable to enter it. Specifically, when I clicked on the portal, the screen went black for less than a second and my character just stayed in town. Maybe the game did not like me being weak as I tried to start at a level 3 greater rift ;)Lovis0 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 Una muerte inesperada...ayuda..? Buenas pues necesito que miren el por que un bicho normal de repente.. me mato de un golpe tras matar un élite me salto pasiva use poción y tranquilamente jedaban 2 bichos normales con la vida llena les fui a pegar.. y de repente me matan de un golpe . En la lista de muertos tienes al monje monosurf que pone su muerte por ... desconocido...si pueden ayudarme por favor gracias un saludoSilensSe0 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 D3 RoS - Won't allow me access I got on today to find that I've been downgraded to the normal version of Diablo. I have the Reaper of Souls sitting in front of me, but the game thinks I don't have it. Why is this? How do I solve this issue?Redixer2 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 PLEASE BLIZZARD LOOK AT THIS CANNOT PLAY D3 ROS ITS ON MY ACCOUNT BUT SAYS I DONT OWN IT WHEN I OPEN D3 HELP!!jbjb3 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 The invincible unfallen In rifts I am sometimes plagued by fallen that have no health and pursue me to the ends of the earthMaps11 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 Healing Stat on items Can we get clarification on the healing stat for items. The character attribute has been changed to Recovery. This is documented. However, on items it still displays Healing. I have items that don't have any affixes for healing yet show green positive numbers. Can you confirm the Stat now calculates Recovery as well? If true, when will this oversight be corrected? I haven't checked the maintenance update that went through today. Might be fixed all ready.CrayZ0 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 Invalid pic http://eu.battle.net/d3/ru/item/cindercoatCanbl40 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 no longer able to play reaper of souls purchased ros almost two weeks ago, has been running fine. i ran two toons up to lvl 70. now for some reason over night, if i try to play anything over act 4 it tells me "you are not elgible to play the current games content" secondly- it seems blizzard has changed their support system. i can no longer find a way to contact blizzard. cant submit ticket, cant do call back, or live chat. all links that worked before now all lead to the same useless support page. I miss the days when you could just pick up the phone and talk to a person at blizzard if you had a problem. They were always very helpful and were always able to quickly fix my problem. Now days seems there is no support. Im getting fed up with blizzard. loyal fan and customer since d2. somebody help pleaseERROR330 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 Healing Stat on items Can we get clarification on the healing stat for items. The character attribute has been changed to Recovery. This is documented. However, on items it still displays Healing. I have items that don't have any affixes for healing yet show green positive numbers. Can you confirm the Stat now calculates Recovery as well? If true, when will this oversight be corrected? I haven't checked the maintenance update that went through today. Might be fixed all ready.CrayZ0 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 Bugs in ACT 5 Hi , i found some bugs in ACT 5 Disorderly Conduct in COOP mode ACT 5 and On the Edge of Reality in Campaing ACT 5 not working, Completed more than 1 time events but not completed in the achievements tab. Time Trap 100% not working, this is -2 achievements :) Pc version, Win7Jocvagyok0 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 Shared stash issue Hi there, I created a new character and for some reason my stash is not shared with my other characters on the same account. Is there some reason for this? RegardsChris4 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 Can't move or attack I had a Thread in the PTR Bug report forum about the very same issue, unfortunately it is no longer accessible. Playing my monk ( http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/M51-1863/hero/56829686 ), this time in a Greater Rift I couldn't move or use Dashing Strike. If I remember correctly it happened on PTR with the same monk build, didn't happen with my other monk or any other characters. I didn't test anything this time because there was still a monster around and I left the game after the 10 second countdown. My follower was working fine, he created a diversion for me to "safely" leave the game. Summary of what I remember from my PTR report (location was a normal rift): Can change skills. Can use no-attack-animation skills ( Epiphany / Sweeping wind / ...) Character position reset repeatedly, more than once per second. Can't move, attack or use any other skills like Inner Sanctuary, town portal As a result of the above 2 issues, no picking up of gold right under my feet.M510 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 Item Pick up Bug (PS4) I removed a gem from an item in Act 1 and for some reason the Gem dropped on the ground and not into my inventory(my inventory was empty). I can't pick up the gem now because its to close to the vendor and when i push X to pick it up it always selects the vendor and not the gem. I've tried to move in every spot around the gem so it selects the gem and not the vendor but it doesn't work. Now i've lost one of my high level legendary gemsBriley2 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 I have died in HC with Shield Pylons Helo guys I have just died in HC with my wd with Shield Pylons : Pics: http://postimg.org/image/vp9ktakgv/ Could u realize what the hell just has happened ? That wd had furnace with +4.3k dps . Is there any way to revive my wd coz its damn bugged-death. WD beware of shield-pylons !Moganos1 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 Ranged Monk - Tzo Krin's Gaze + Epiphany Epiphany affix says: Have an Epiphany, increasing your Spirit Regeneration per Second by 20 and enabling your melee attacks to instantly dash to your target for 15 seconds. Wave of light is probably considered melee attack, when we start using Tzo Krin's Gaze it turns to ranged attack but Epiphany immediatly dash you to target; often in the middle of the battle then died. Can you solve this? Over PR46 it seems imposssible to avoid death Pls consider this bug reportNagaraja4 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 Instant dead while doing KOT Has anyone experienced an instant dead while doing keystone of trials? This is VERY annoying when you are playing hardcore. Also, when I think back to other dead characters, they have almost all died from bugs. This particular bug apparantly happens, when one of the big mobs leap on top of you while standing near the cracks in the ground. The mob instantly killed me TWICE as I had my safety on (unstable anomaly for wizards). The safety did nothing good in this case, and I was at wave 24 alone with around 24 million toughness. I could create a new wizard and have it lvled to 70 in under an hour, but I had a lot of incredible gear that will take me months to get back... This is just a warning for other players, and I would like to hear if anyone else has tried something similar?Æmq0 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 Problems with adventure mode Hey I finished the campaign yesterday with my barbarian. Now I can play adventure mode with him and any character that i created AFTER him. But I can't select adventure mode with any of my older chars (which were created before i created my barb).Dax3 Jan 27, 2015