Bug Report

Jan 31, 2015 Monster staying after the guard Greater rift Hi A monster stays after the guard, impossible in targeted, nor even has to kill with an AoE Result impossible to end the rift and to increase gemstones.Ysunash0 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 "Wrong" Cinematic starting Diablo first time My friend installed both Diablo 3 games yesterday but as he started the game instead of the "and at the end of days" Cinematic the "Diablo was defeated" Cinematic came up. I think thats quite bad for starters of the game because you get a bit spoilered. Sry for my bad english!Marco0 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 not be able to resurrect http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/15698856044#4 --> ... Not fixed.. Got a paragon and died right after, all I could do was leave game and start over. 82% G41 Down the drain, thanks, much appreciated.Taurea0 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 The game crashes Hello, I have a problem in adventure mode on my crusader "titan". When i go out from location "bowels aqueducts" and go to location "the endless sands" in Act II, mission "Call of blood", than i have the game crashes. Сonstantly. The last error code is: 1631EC6F-0455-4E06-B810-4002B196D6F2 Please, help me to solve the problem.Twoface0 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 No resurrect option available on death - SC Hello This morning, while playing a GR 38 on Softcore I have been killed by an elite pack, but I was not given the resurrect options. I've waited for awhile and they didn't show up, so my only option left was to leave the game. I've uploaded the screenshot to prove it: http://i.imgur.com/M5OE11e.jpgKorbus0 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 BUG: SHC DH DIED Under The SHIELD PYLON!!! TAG: August#3750 In great rift level 45, my seasonal hardcore DH DIED under the SHIELD PYLON! Time: 22:42 (GMT), JAN 30, 2015 Here is the link of automatic screenshot by the game: https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/1969143_1376838169293026_3887061064190818680_n.jpg?oh=8358f00b02460a7b4dbf543b4f13e141&oe=554FE87F&__gda__=1431335497_d9063f8c4d80aa4af692767d02f40185 (I am in European Server but my game is in Chinese edition) This DH has all my best armors, weapons and gems! Here is the link: http://d3-fallen-viewer.googlecode.com/hg/WebContent/index.htm?q=eu-August-3750-53596732 (It does not have an amulet because I used an Ancestors' Grace and it was damaged before the DH died) I think it is totally reasonable to ask for returning all these stuffs back to me ASAP! The first season is about to end, I need them to get a much better ranking in the leader-boards!August4 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 jewel of the active principle in the amulet The jewel of the active principle in the amulet does not work for me Stayed at the Hellfire ring with jewel destruction of the powerful! Even if I take off the ring no function.Wotan0 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 IMPOSSIBLE DE CRER UN CLAN Erreur 319806 Bonjour, Voilà j'ai un problème, j'avais un clan que j'ai effacer car le nom ne me plait pas. Après l'avoir effacer et trouver un meilleur nom, il m'est impossible d'en crer un autre. Merci d'avance à l'equipe blizzard pour résoudre mon problème.... Erreur 319806FUNKY0 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 A Blood Thief has escaped! A message never appeared in my chat log that I engaged a goblin, yet a message that a goblin has escaped pops up in my log. I could post a screenshot of my chat log, but I'm not sure what additional info that would add. I checked and double checked and the engaged notification never showed up. I suspect that it's Kormac's fault. He has a thunderfury equipped and the enormous aoe range that thing has probably hit the goblin. But regardless, the message still needs to pop up. Could the devs check to see if thunderfury on a follower could cause the engaged notification of a goblin to not show up?Denby1 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 Crafted Ancient Sources not rolling properly I found an ancient ball of hate that rolled damage 449-549 I crafted 20 cosmic strands and got 2 ancient ones. They rolled damage 287-296 and 308-347. The other stats rolled fine but the damage is in the range for a regular legendary source. I don't think this was intended.knr2 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 Loot collected in game reverts to old loot During a co-op session with another player, we had just finished a grift and i looted Slorak's Madness with stats and a slot that were much better than the Slorak's Madness I had in inventory and better than the 1-hand mace i was using...when i rolled to improve the wand, i got a great roll. So I equiped it after I gemmed it, disenchanted the mace and the old Slorak wand. Then, after entering a new grift, i noticed my mace was back in my hand. Not sure how this happened as I'm usually very careful to equip gear so i don't disenchant it. I also noticed that my gold had reverted back to 59M from the roughly 50M that I had started the dungeon with. Can anyone offer a fix or help me get my mighty Slorak back?Ohillion0 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 Unbeatable Creature RIP another hardcore hero died (2,000,000 dps Demonhunter with 9 million Toughness) to the most OP critter in the game in a Torment 6 rift that should have been trivial. The creature was a Champion pack Winged Assassin. No way to CC or slow since the leap ability gets them out of CC. They leap, enrage, and do more damage from behind. They are invincible while leaping and take 90% reduced damage from the first element that hits them? I unloaded massive damage with Cluster Arrows that usually hit for 80 to 160 million damage on my initial attacks. They did nearly zero damage. I ran for 2 minutes, ran out of resource multiple times, tried multiple strategies to fight and escape before I was out of resource and ate the final leap. Can this get looked into? I don't mind a well played death. They happen, but this blue critter was unbeatable and the game cheated me out of the ability to run away from it. I pulled off 3 amazing hero saving feats to grab sparse health orbs before finally dying with no way to run from 3 blue assassins leaping :pBPWMAC0 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 Bug on Illusonary Boots? I'm not sure if the boots are intended to allow you to walk through walls but if they are it seems like I should STILL be able to walk through them while I have Strafe channeling.Nurion0 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 Make Low Health Warning Optional!! It's disturbing that your dev team has chosen to ignore this. I brought it up a few times over a year ago and not one bliz employee had the decency to respond. One of the main reason that I quit the game is because that bright red glow around the screen was straining my eyes and causing me to have headaches. I can only assume that it would somehow require catastrophic changes to the game, or you people simply don't care if your product causes physical discomfort for some players. It's definitely not the first. A change this small can be hot-fixed. That only leaves one option and if that's true you should be ashamed of yourselves.Paganblade0 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 BUGS,BUGS AND BUGS AGAIN The last week i have very big problem with the seasonal Achievements.I cant complete this: DISORDERLY CONDUCT, SWAMP RATS , THE TOURISTS , THE TROPHY LIFE , IRREPLACEABLE YOU , NO TIME FOR LOSERS , SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT and A RARE BREED. And for that i will loose the leaderboards.What i can do???DRADOKON0 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 Rift keys get Salvage! Hi, I log in to play some normal rifts tonight with my Crusader and hope for some upgrades, but then this happened, i just salvage ALL rare items in my inventory with the Salvage ALL system and it deleted 90 of my Rift Keys, normal rift keys not GR keys. Anyone else notice this ? I did try to replicate the problem by getting new keys and some rare items to salvage and keys did not get deleted this time. I try it out couple of times in hope i would get same results and could give you better feedback on the issue. Kind regards, Gutzzs#2493Gutzzs0 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 Monk/Derwish-bug Derwish's seem to reflect all damage wen they turn. I'm getting onehittet. I only have that problem with my monk. It's just saying "i died" not to what or who. This is happening in Q6 (wile i'm not even in 40grifts a onehit) It happend with trash and elite-derwishes. I'm using "wave of light". ps.: I'm playing on "europe"Slooth0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 My weapon suddenly requires higher level? I didn't play Diablo III for a month or two. When I played again I was suddenly creating much less damage. I checked my inventory, thinking I mustn't have my weapon equipped for some reason, to find that my weapon now required level 70. There have been so many inconsistent, buggy problems with Diablo 3. I'm glad it's a cash cow, because the first two were great. But this game sucks for so many reasons. Is my weapon just useless now? Thanks Obama!YoDawbs0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 Demon Hunter: Cluster Arrow, Malfunctioning. Firing Cluster Arrows with the Shooting Stars rune rapidly does not work properly - the rockets often do not spawn out of the arrows fired after the first. This may only occur if rockets from the first are still in flight (and they move *slowly*). I don't know if this was an issue before 1.0.3, but it makes this skill far less viable.Starbird1 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 WD inifinite DoT and Fallen Peons! Greetings, this isnt game-breaking but I do believe it is a bug. Lately, I've been running an infinite DoT Witch Doctor without Jade's set, just for fun. There are actually many details regarding this bug: 1) Sometimes, when Fallen Peons die, their dead corpses stand still (laying down, as if dead) but are still affected by Piranhas/Haunt/Locust Swarm animations, apparently endlessly (didnt stay more than a minute near them to check...) No damage ticks are shown though. 2) In some rarer cases, Fallen Peons will die, their models will glitch on the ground's texture for a second or two and then they start to follow the player around, attacking the player and his minions (dealing damage). The peon becomes unclickable/untargetable (cant see his name/healthpool), my zombie dogs wouldnt attack him. This glitch persisted once even after I spawned and defeated a Greater Rift Guardian. The peon wouldnt let me use my Portal out. lol Not sure if you can recreate this situation there, but here's the info: This is the char I was using, I barely changed any items or gems since the last time it happent: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rysevas-1796/hero/40649921 Using Piranhado/Poison Haunt/Double-Targets Locust Rune - All Poison Damage. Havent changed any passive skills. Thanks for the attention.Rysevas0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 help code 316610Deej2 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 Sunwuko Bug It seems like when having a high ping (not even that high like >60) or with too fast attack speed the sunwuko buff doesn't get applied. Can go 15 hits in a row with wave of light all with 60 mil crits instead of the 300 mil crits it should be with sunwuko buff. I can see the odd bell hitting for less (after all the buff is only 3 seconds and im not sure if it infinitely stacks or not). This bug seems to appear more in multiplayer games, perhaps because the ping tends to be slightly higher. This is a super annoying bug because the damage difference is so huge. I haven't found too many other people who complain of this bug, is this only happening to me???Tigurius0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 Legendary drop. Me and a friend of mine decided to play some Diablo 3 since its been some time. I made a monk and he made a Witch Doctor. after sometime i noticed something annoying so we tested it, it ended with him in total of 10 rifts at lvl 70 got 16 legendaries, and i in total got 2 wich was plans from the final boss. keep in mind that i had 136% magic find if im not mistaken that goes over to legendaries too and not only blue. (currect me if wrong) and i think maybe my character or something is buged since it seems like i am the only one with this problem. Edit: It was on Torment 2 Edit: Ok so now i have gotten a little bether gear. and went with a group on T6 They got around 10+ legendarys. i got 1... from the rift guardian... ;_;Shadowmurloc0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 Massive FPS Drop With Shield Pylon Been Pushing 47-48 NS Grifts for a few days on my monk and I just started to have an issue when I get to an elite pack near a shielding pylon. I basically drop to almost 0 FPS and end up dying. All other pylons seem to work with no FPS drop at all. Please AdviseEvolution8100 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 Shield Pylon bugged I was in a 42 GRift and had the shield pylon buff on but soon after I was hit by a Dark Berserker and died while the buff was still on. http://i.imgur.com/pdDy5uw.jpg iczekiczek0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 Skeleton king spawn bugged (T6 rift) I just experienced this, when boss have to spawn i did not see any boss in the map but a few time a little animation appeared just near me (like when Skeleton King TP), not easy to see but i saw this three time. After that the boss spawned and i was able to kill him. Don't know if this was already reported. The map was the Hall of Agony.këygen0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 Wizard Energy Armor Buff Disappearing. I've noticed that Energy Armor constantly disappears before the timer expires on it. Recently I've tried to pay more attention when this happens and it seems to happen when the buff from nephelam glory orbs expires. After just doing a greater rift trials I watched the glory orb buff and the Energy Armor disappear at the same time while my Magic Weapon stayed active. I hope this helps in any way to solve any problems with it! Thanks!MasterZar0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 Glitch with Flying Dragon My attack speed didn't increase even though I've enchanted +7% attk speed to my Flying Dragon. It remained at 21% instead of 28%. Anyone faced the same issue?boomz2 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 Season Achievment bug, 7870 points total. http://i.imgur.com/xhIAKkv.jpg http://i.imgur.com/SBCWqI9.jpg Achievment "A Grand Bounty" in season didn't checked. So i finished every single achievment in season, except of this bugged one, as you can see on screenshots. And my season achievment points is stucked on 7870. It is huge frustration for me. Because only reason for doing achievments in season was high place in leaderboards, but now i m 10 points low of other people, just because of this bug. And i m sure, that not only me have this kinda bug. There is some other guy with same 7870 points in EU leaderboard. I was hoping, that 2.1.2 patch will fix this. But it didn't. So it will be good, if someone explain to me what happening, and when Blizzard will fix achievments.svardie4 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 Drag skills on skill bar changes to no rune When you switch places for two skills the second skill will be selected without a rune when hitting accept. Hitting cancel works fine though. Steps: 1. Rightclick the skill you want to drag first http://i.imgur.com/O9o3Hzb.jpg 2. Drag to the skill you want to switch with http://i.imgur.com/2D5kACT.jpg 3. Drop the second skill where the first was http://i.imgur.com/2fRrbTZ.jpg 4. Now there is no rune selected even if it was with a rune before. I'd expect it to remember the rune choice. http://i.imgur.com/rXhK8fB.jpg Just did a few grifts without the prismatic armor because of this.M510 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 Bounty: Kill Sotnob the Fool im a hardcore seasonal toon who did the bounty:Kill Sotnob the Fool... how ever at around 9.24am this morning when i killed him i did not receive credit for killing him... the quest did not complete... not sure if this is a bug or a glitch but figured i should let you know!Kylar0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 Respawn option dissapeared I was playing solo in a greater rift when I got hit by a mortar (I wasn't in the impact circle). This mortar triggered the Nightmarish affix and I ran into another mortar. This one killed me. I then saw my grave, but the respawn option did not pop up, the game maybe thought I was still alive. I tried pausing and unpausing, this did not help. Had to leave the game and lose the greater rift.Manakin0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 Trying to farm out mats for Hellfire gear While trying to farm out mats for the Hellfire gear, I came across a bug in the Relm of Fright. When Diablo spawns the other bosses normally it isn't an issue. However, on the last boss that he spawned, it was Magda. She wouldn't stop spawning her minions to drop her shield. She just kept spawning wave after wave. She currently has 154k health left and I don't know what to do. I have been fighting her for over 20 min straight and nothing has changed.hippyLord1 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 Nephalem rift the rift comes up but I can't inter itthedogfly0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 The Oculus with 3 primary attributes Once again The Oculus rolls with only 3 primary and 3 secondary attributes. http://i.imgur.com/hzG4iAm.jpgM510 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 failure to record compled action i have completed The War that time forgot twice on a seasonal character but neither time has it been recorded as completed. this is affecting my score for the season! can I do anything as this activity doesnt appear very often and the season is finishingGillm10 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 why auto logout..??? suddenly log out ....ChristyWong2 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 in game bug problems hello. I have a problem with the new patch I can not choose my Sesson hero because it says I must Upgrader to reaper of souls , but I've collectors editions of reaper of souls . what do I do? i have try too uninstalling but the same !@#$ happensBpihl0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 Overpowerte Kombis Dies ist kein richtiger Bug, aber folgendes möchte ich mal loswerden: Große Nephalemportale sind immernoch ein Glücksspiel mit den mobs, und es gibt nur 2 Optionen: Entweder der Schaden von Geflügelten Meuchelmördern wird heruntergenerft oder ihr Sprung abgeschafft, Oder sie dürfen nichtmehr mit Horde stacken. In einem Grift bestehen keine Ausweichmöglichkeiten da alles voller mobs ist und als DH in einem 45er Rift auf eine Morlu-Einäscherer Elite zu treffen die Geflügelte Meuchelmörder als Horde beschwört und Damage Reflect hat... da kann man nicht von Fairness reden.Megurineluka0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 error 316610 whenever I try to enter in a game I get the 316610 error, how I can fix itElAcabose2 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 The lack of buttons resurrection in the GR Topic Title says everything for me. Sometimes, when the death of a great portal buttons disappear resurrection. The only way out of this situation - rejoining the game. I ask you to consider this problem and solve it soon. Attached is a screenshot as proof of my words: http://pikucha.ru/ie6kuArcane0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 Pillar of the Ancients Initial dmg + Epiphany Summary: Whenever I activate Epiphany (any rune), Wave of Light: Pillar of the Ancients does not do its initial damage. __ I've noticed for the last couple of days that, whenever I use Epiphany, my WoL:PoA does not do its initial damage. It's very noticeable too, since when Epiphany is down I get around 200m crits. At first, I thought the full damage just wasn't being displayed, but then I noticed my kill speed with Epiphany up was considerably slower (since only the dot component was doing damage). I've tested all Epiphany runes (even without rune), and have been getting the same results.Ludke0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 Can't equip a legendary weapon drop :( I was playing my Crusader and a Barbarian-only weapon dropped that I identified, but can't equip. This is a glitch right? Because of how Smart Loot is supposed to work... It's a really awesome 2-hander! Hey Blizzard if you're reading this can you send me a killer two-hander that I can equip? Come on, make my day :) PeaceMicah1 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 My monk has two tabs for defence and no focus Not sure if I missed something or if this is a big bug on my side. My monk has no focus skills tab. both of my first two active tabs are defensive and I'm missing out completely on the new Epiphany skill and that entire tab in general.KFAJ1 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 Hardcore invisible firewall death Time to vent. I've literally seen dozens of posts on this and still blizzard has done nothing. Its not the biggest glitch in the world to have an invisible firewall but when people are loosing HC hero's to it left right and center it becomes a major issue. You obviously want people to keep playing your game and buy your upcoming expansion yet you don't take the time to fix simple issues like this. These are the kinds of things that can make some gamers so mad they will literally quit for good and on top of that your not even willing to restore there characters. ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM YOUR JUNK IS BROKEN. But it is our time that is going completely wasted because of it. I understand that there is no HC hero restoration but if it some how dies in the blink of an eye because of a glitch that you have let go for probably over a year now that's just plain and simple not fair to your devoted costumers that are the reason you have a business. I have literally bought every Blizzard game expansion and upgrade they have ever released but I cant have a simple mistake undone even if its YOUR mistake. All in all I guess I'm glad in didn't pre order RoS.Zeus14 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 RIFT Career update issue ! I would like to report a bug. I completed a lvl 40 solo rift, but my career shows i only did a 32. Another player i know did a 47 and his only shows 45. Can you please look at why it is not recording properly. ThanksAscended0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 Sieze the Initiative Checked After Damage The monk passive skill Sieze the Initiative appears to check the enemy's health after attack damage is applied. This means that you can damage an enemy that has full health, but the passive will not trigger if the first hit does more than 25% damage. Not sure if this is relevant, but this bug was first noticed on my seasonal monk, Gyatso, while using Deadly Reach - Searing Grasp, doing bounties in act 2.Mr3pwood0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 CAMS ERWIDERUNG hello, when i use the weapon "cams erwiderung" with skill "Falling Sword" and Rune "rise brothers" 2 times, than the avatars disapear. all other runes working good, but this one not working correct. please fix it in next update. thanks.MrDunpeal0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 Bug Removed and sent via email.BaR0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 CANT REPAIR ITEMS IN GRIFT https://scontent-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0- 8/10927841_10153046844096506_8990028941079731945_o.jpgmontidepp0 Jan 30, 2015