Bug Report

Nov 11, 2014 lag so bad that it makes game not playable ive been playing diablo 3 for awhile now and i notice that the game is starting to lag allot more than normal it takes me longer to come out of portals and it freezes allot plus the lag is so bad it is 3 to 5 sec behind i ask all my friends and my clan there telling me the same story please fix it. also im a paragon 500 why do i need to be reminded of paragon points,followers,difficulty settings,life-bar, what a great rift is, and so on it like the game is resetting for me ever time i go in a game if that is it can you fix that are get me out that loop. also what kinda annoying is that when you go to public you have to keep putting the setting you want let say i was doing key of warden i finish the game then exit go back to menu open public game up and put it back to warden because it went to brawl why not keep settings the way it was lol sorry that one is nitpicking but hey im here might as well say it . thanks againforauir0 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 Monk Wall of light bugged Wall of light seems to be doing far too little damage because I can only get it to crit for 500k-580K while with Explosive light I can crit for 1.6mill when the numbers should be very close at 709% and 731% respectivelyLachdonon3 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 bug with monk using pain enhancer Hello. I'm using pain enhancer on my ring, but during last game i didnt get the "gain blood frenzy effect", Wich i had on my first try with that gem. The effect looked like a blood frenzy icon lasting near 3 minutes (looked a bit too long to me but why not). I tryed another game and still no effect. I play in europe. edit : ok you can lock it, i just checked the net an no activ icon on for the gem frenzy. I guess i just took a shrine on my first try ... you should realy put an icon on that gem proc it's a bit confusing seing not any, even just for one sec ...Alexys0 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 Enchanting not working correctly Greeting - I burned a ranlandi gift for a bow and have use 30 forgottens and over 40 million gold trying to get ATK SPD. It is listed as an option, but the only options I get are xxxx -xxxx Damage. What give? Is this a bug?Kwasabi2 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 Can't Town Portal from Heart of the Fortress Here's the sequence, playing through the end of the campaign for the first time with the character involved (Male Hardcore Season Crusader): 1. Kill Malthael for the first time with this character. 2. Teleport back to town (no problem). 3. Muck around a bit. (Do not end quest.) 4. Leave game. 5. Resume game. 6. Use waypoint to Pandemonium Fortress Level 2. 7. Clear Pandemonium Fortress Level 2. 8. Enter Pandemonium Fortress Level 3. 9. Enter Heart of the Fortress. 10. BUG: Cannot use Town Portal to return to town. In fact, the only options at this point are either to talk to Tyrael and end your quest, or leave the game. (How did I discover this? I wanted to dye my armour particular colours before taking an end-of-Act screenshot, so had to reload until I could buy the dyes I wanted.) Patch 2.1.1, Windows 7 x64.Starlite0 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 "I Must Be Going" achievement not working When returning to town as a wizard with less than 5% of max health, achievement is not being awarded even though it should.DotNetDemon5 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 Cursor very small in high resolution screen My computer is Razer blade ultra, system windows 8.1, the screen resolution is 3200x1800, when I play this game, my mouse cursor become much smaller than when i play in low screen resolution PC, some times I can't see where is my cursor, it is disappear. I have try lower down the screen resolution both in windows and in Diablo 3, It doesn't help。 Diablo is an very fast action game, I think this is a very serious problem. Now a day more people are using high resolution screen. Can blizzard help to solve this problem as soon as possible? Or any one got Solutions for this please?DarkRoyalty0 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 [bug] bounty: the lost legion I have killed the 3 named elites but the legion of mobs keep spawning, i keep killing them, but the bounty never completes?Gunlock0 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 Wings and Hound Hello. Every time Diablo 3 is started or reconnects, I must re-apply the wings I was using and the spectral hound. This is very frustrating. Please make these persist. I contacted support about 9 months ago, told it would be done, but nothing in 2.1.0. Please implement this small, but very needed feature.Brad0 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 Can not play beyond Act 1 Quest 4! I have completed the game in normal level and have reset all quest to play in other mode then I play Act 1 quest 4 after helping the templar and recovering his gear if i push forward to the quest there is a bug that leave the game and come with this code 30D4125D-A6FC-4CD6-9FAA-A8980F777AD4. I have tried to try this state many times and the results are the same. Please advise as I can no longer able to play other quests in all mode T_T. Many thanks Keing.keing0 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 Sun Keeper bugged? I just got a Sun Keeper on my monk that only had 3 primary rolls. Is this a bug? Image: http://i.imgur.com/Lt0AlQy.pngIyanden3 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 Problema con Aplatacaras el Garrote Hola, en Modo Aventura (Tormento I, Temporada I) me ha salido dos veces (una vez como Guerrero Di¡vino y la otra como arcanista) la Misión Mata a Aplastacaras el Garrote, y resulta que tras matarlo las dos veces, me cuenta como logrado para la misión, pero no me cuenta para el logro de Desafío "Una colección Única". Quiero saber si a alguien más le ha pasado y si hay solución para este tema. SaludosLeftraru0 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 *environmental* HC http://imgur.com/a/lqMtJ As you cna see in the image it appears i feel thru the ground. Were: It happened in t6 rift on Cabalast dream 5 wich uses the same tile set as gardens of hope tiel set. What i was doing: I was riding on my horse looking for elites since we already cleared the RG. I went down the hallway went to turn around in the cub at the end of the dead end in the rift. I ran out then ruber band back to were i turned around at. I could not move then i got the death screen wich shows a SC death screen for a HC charcter. As you can see i still had full health in both the portrait and the skill bar along with full wriath. When u die to mobs both those are empty along with wraith globe. What i would like is a hope this dosnt happen to any one else and number 2 i would liek the char that it happened to restored if not restored at least the items given back. The char it happened on was ritwofour Thanks QSquitestorm0 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 Act I Bounty: Kill Venimite During the quest Bounty Kill Venimite, cannot kill Venimite during solo. Boss disappear to an area I don't have access to.kcsmash3 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 No Entrance to Royal Crypts - Master Level I am on Cathedral level 4, I have scouted the entire dungeon and there isn't an entrance to the Royal Crypts. Date 11/10/2014 Time 08:18pm CTScott0 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 Blackfeather issue/bug Since patch 2.1.0, the change to dexterity is that they no longer grant dodge chance but rather armor. I only just started to play hardcore and notice something, blackfeather (a DH cloak) has the potential to be quite good for a starter gear but alas, since the removal of dodge, this will not work anymore because its effect can only proc from "dodge or getting hit by a range attack". Now the phrase itself is a bit confusing, will it proc on dodge of any attack or dodge of only ranged attacks? But my main concern is now, the item is crippled because DH can no longer dodge any attack at all and it would be unfair to have a proc that depends on something the DH cannot do. I would propose that this item's proc be changed to a chance to proc off any source of damage taken (melee or ranged) or proc after "x" amounts of hits taken, since this item theme is to retaliate after being attacked and can be used with the passive "ballistics" for more dmg. Keep in mind this is just my opinion, maybe someone else can propose something better. I really enjoy the game but the declining popularity is alarming, all my friends quit already and there are not as many people who play it when compared to the beginning of seasons (OCE servers). For instance, there is a total of 0 public games in hardcore non-season across all the difficulties. Its not one instance, i tried for several days at different hours. Just no one.. may be allow the OCE servers to join NA server games, with a little forewarning. that would be a huge help. Enough ranting, I really hope this post get picked up by blues and fixed in time for the next patch. Excited for the incoming changes but I do not know how long my I can keep going at it before I call it like everyone else. Cheers, ipodipodlover0 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 Never received my Conquerer's Transmog Set Is this a bug? I leveled my character to level 70 with the new Season and did NOT receive a Conquerer's Transmogrification Set... didn't know I hadn't received it until reading through the recent update on the newest patch... this is frustrating!arlee0 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 blizzcon gifts Greetings, I don't have the gifts for purchasing blizzcon virtual ticket.Xazenro0 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 Gogok of switfness identification issues I am currently experiencing where every time I log in to diablo 3, I check my inventory and have to identify the same legendary gem. As you can guess it is always the gogok of swiftness gem. I don't know if it affects the rank of the gem as I have not leveled that gem.Jeremy0 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Error change type game in D3 Hola buenas , he detectado que al seleeccionar un modo de juego en modo aventura siempre te selecciona el siguiente al que tenias por defecto antes seleccionado, lo que conlleva a errores al crear las partidas y un verdadero coñazo. un saludo y graciasVitronis0 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 how to fix gems are not showing up in the jeweler combinerDemonslayer0 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 oppressor I thought i was just lagging the first time but it just happened again. An oppressor who is one hit from dying is immobolized and won't die after almost a minute hitting it.Gundamu0 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Transmogrification Question Hello, I bought a legendary bow from the auction house before the feature was removed. And I have recently reached level 70 a few hours ago. Currently, I'm attempting to transmogify that bow weapon. I have purchased the maximum upgrades from Myriam the Enchanter, however the model I have in mind is in my bags. Not in her Transmogrify Categories. Is there any method I could use, to get the appearance of a weapon from my bag, to look like the one I have equipped? Any support or assistance will be appreciated :)Felion0 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Life on kill not working with pet kills. I don't know if this works for WD with fetishes, but DH with sentries, when the sentries kill things, you don't restore any life at all. Of course, life on hit would maybe be broken so that has a 0% proc rate, but life on kill should still benefit. I've noticed I have around 30,000-40,000 life after kill which only triggers if I kill the target directly from an Elemental Arrow or something. Of course, it is exceedingly difficult to restore life this way when your sentries out-damage you by a mile (you almost never get the last hit).Iria0 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Inner Sanctum Chest infront of item Hi, Made it into the Vault, killed greed and when i opened the chest one of the items fell behind the chest and i was unable to pick it up. It was a legendary item too showing the orange star on the map and the light beam shining up. Taking a hit on this as I have no idea what the item was or is.Nortilus2 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Possible Immobilize on boots enchant bug!? I'm posting this with the realization that most answers will be "rng is rng", but I'm legitimately stumped on this one. I've been trying to enchant "immobilize on hit" for my boots but with no success. Now there are only 8 possible options when enchanting secondary stats on boots so I assume it is a 1/8 chance to get. However, I just tried 40 attempts, a near 15 million dollars to attempt to get it. Technically that's 80 chances to get a 1/8. I don't even need to give you the stats to see how ridiculous the chances of that bad luck happening is. In the same game, I asked my friend if he could try it as well, he just did 10 attempts, not a very good sample size I know, without getting it also. So hears the thing, I'm not saying it's not possible, I really have no idea. I'm just wondering if the chance is far lower than 1/8, or if there's a bug right now. Thanks for your time.GatorDude8 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Anarchs should get revamped I'm somewhat tired of dying to invisible Anarch flame trails and find the concept of the spell or ability unbalanced. These flame trails are left after an Anarch, which were introduced in RoS, has done a charge towards a player, whether that charge is successful or not. Which brings me to my complaint and suggestion to the game. Anarchs should not leave a flame trail if they are interrupted during their initial charge animation, and if interrupted during the charge, the flame trail should end where the Anarch has been interrupted. Furthermore, it should NOT leave an invisible trail that people can get one-shotted on during higher difficulty greater rifts or torment levels.Drae0 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Never got my conquerer gear Have the achievement and a level 70 monk from this season but the items are not available for transmog my mystic is max level where could they be?Xelix0 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 The Vault Playing solo in Torment II. Entered area, clearing. When I get to end battle portal to boss, can't enter. Says "An event is currently in progress, and you must wait to use this.". I am only player in this area. Bugged. Can't enter.Eimmah0 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Is bacer enchanting is broken? Seems so imo! Yes for my bracer there are only 5 possibilities; vit, armor, life per sec, life per hit and crit chance. I tried over 10 times and never saw crit! If this is really broken could somebody tell me so that i will stop wasting my limited materials on that? Thank you.Zozo3 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Achievement: Sets appeal Even I found all the parts of the Zunimassa's Haunt set with item level 70 (and gotten the achievement) the text still reads: "Complete one of the following level 60 unique item sets." I know this is minor, but simply delete "level 60", respectively "der Stufe 60" in the German version, and that would be fixed. The stats on the set pieces are definetely not level 60 stats, even though they could be better... :-)KEA0 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Wrong language in console version Hi, I'm from Poland and I bought Diablo 3 for PS4 in local store. They say, primary language in the game IS POLISH. Now, since I hate localized version of games (out of sync voice, bad translation, mistakes, poor voice acting etc) I often change to original English version. For some (meaningless) reason Diablo 3 do not allow me to change language. On top of that, since my console language is English, game switch to russian. What the hell people? If you have at least 2 languages on the disk, please allow us to change because I need to change language for WHOLE CONSOLE. It's retail version.Dariuszp0 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Bounty: The Restless Sands IGNORE THIS BUG REPORT! Just found out that there is another bounty called "The Dying Necromancer". So I probably did that one when I thought I did "The Restless Sands"... --- Act II, Stinging Winds, Bounty: Restless Sands This bounty is bugged. It can spawn (Same name for the bounties? Because he can be dead or alive) in either the northeastern part or the southwestern part of the Stinging Winds. For me it obviously spawned twice at the same time. But the southwestern version didn't work... On the way to Maghda (which was another bounty for me yesterday) I passed the other possible spawn point of that bounty and guess what - there he was again! Alive this time. After the killing the bounty was done. I was again playing a seasonal character (Witch Doctor). Now Paragon 240+, still on a European server. See my bug report of 28 october too; Mehtan again... ---KEA0 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Myriam AWOL Ref: D3 Reaper, I've played the Briarthorn Cemetery gig twice now, and both times my Myriam has stopped following me during one of the sidequests on the way to Noble's Rest. It is not possible to complete the quest without her. You can go in and vanquish stuff, but Myriam does not appear to be talked to after having done so. The flashy yellow circle is there, but Myriam is not and you can't click on her. If you respawn the game, it resets to the last checkpoint, meaning you have to play the entire level over. I am about to try it for the third time, and this time I will just move around the edges and get to Noble's Rest ASAP without uncovering the entire map in the hopes I can take her inside with me and maybe she'll be there when I finish. Will report back. FWIW, this also happened during two of the sidequests; the NPC you have to talk to to complete it did not respond to a click. Both times I fixed it by going out of the sidequest area and killing something else and then returning. I haven't been able to try that with the Myriam because I have not before left anything else to kill. Off we go, and happy adventuring.CMilquetoast2 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Rift Guardian Spawns on different level Hello. When I was doing a Greater Rift with my Barbarian character the Rift Guardian spawned on a different level of the dungeon than the one I was on. I was on level 3 and the Guardian spawned on level 2. This has obvious gameplay ramifications because Greater Rifts are timed and it's counter-intuitive to return to earlier levels of the dungeon to search for the Rift Guardian. I'm am not sure whether or not this was intended (i.e. designed) so I am reporting it as a bug. I would describe the size of the dungeon level I was on as "medium" so it's not the case that there wasn't room for the Guardian. There was at least two more levels to the Greater Rift after level 3. I know this because I went deeper into the dungeon to search for the Rift Guardian before returning to earlier levels.Finnway0 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 NPC in survivors enclave placed 2 times Near the campfire of your followers, there is a NPC who talks about the destroyed ships on which the son of one of the mothers was on. He is placed 2 times on the same spot =) i'm sure it doesn't matter but i wanted to post it anywaySlytek0 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 reporting spam in chat rooms. This seems never ending, I hate spam so much that I try to help and report it every time I see it in the general chat rooms. I notice now when I right click on the name there is one window that pops up, so I click on report button, and BAM the window got bigger and I end up looking at the dam spammers profile, wasting even more of my time to close the window and do it over again. ...And why on gods green earth is Spam still here..... so not sure its a bug with the window, but either way this spam is FREAKING annoying!SLAYZILLA0 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Loading Screen Death I would like to see immunity until the game is actually loaded. I have lost two hardcore characters while behind a loading screen. My first happened in a group while chatting via skype. My friends were telling me i'm taking damage as I was still faced with a loading screen. The same phenomenon happened over the weekend while attempting to solo a grift. The issues I have are: 1. I have to resummon my pets (so no protection) 2. There is an elite pack on top of the entrance 3. I seemingly have no immunity while standing around like an idiot I would like to see immunity until I move/attack/summon a creature/ press a button etc or a zone the creatures won't spawn inEtilauqa0 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 HARDCORE portal of death I walk into a portal and see me dead. The blizzard laga knowing the game for most of his players could at least remove any monster or q is close to the loading points! This is the minimum that a quality game could offer. (Diablo 2 had such security). Now with a fiber optic internet and 50 megs of not to say it was my lag or I flinched. Entering a portal appears and killed around 500 mobs is ridiculous...Vegalon1 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Objets posés au sol disparus Bonjour, En partie privée à 2 (ma femme et moi), j'ai posé au sol quelques objets légendaires pour effectuer un transfert (coffre plein). J'ai quitté la partie et me suis reconnecté avec un autre personnage pour recupérer le lot d'objets... Sauf qu'il n'y avait plus rien à l'emplacement ou j'avais laissé mes objets. J'aimerais maintenant récupérer les objets perdus.Jyuoh0 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Witch Doctor - Mass Confusion with rune MH Hello devs From time to time I see a bug with Mass Confusion (rune Mass Hallucination) which calls a giant skeleton for aid. Sometimes (it is rare bug, however the true repro rate is unknown for me. It may occur two times in one play (as in attached screenshots), or does not appear for a long time), the giant skeleton becomes stuck and does nothing at all. For me it is a wasted cooldown (60 sec). I've noticed that the issue especially occurs when spawned skeleton appears near the line of collision/objects (maybe in all my cases). For me it occurred over a dozen of times (I play from March of this year). I've made two screenshots from the recent game. Please, see them here (I'm unable to paste images here, I think): https://flic.kr/p/pHShu2 https://flic.kr/p/q1hS3X Additional Info : - region: Europe - language version: PolishDanaien0 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Adventure quest bug - ACT1 Not sure if I'ts a bug or not, but on ACT1 the quest The Cursed Court. The spawn rate of the enemies seems a bit slow to get the second chest with killing a 100 enemies before the timer ends. On any ohter cursed chest with the same type of event, I can kill around 200 with my wizard but not on this one. I can't even get a 100 enemies killed. All the enemies seem to die as soon as they appear but still I can't get the 100 within the time limit. This has happened several times in a row already. Earlier I didn't think it was anything because my gear was poor, but now it's decent already and I can't kill them fast enough. I've been playing on T3 mainly but the bounty quests I usually rush trough on T1 because the enemies die so much faster.Humppa0 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Nephalem Hi, For some reason, everytime i play a nephalem rift, the game crashes when i try to go to the second level of the rift. Don't now what happen, i tried to reinstall the game but always the same problem. Thanks for your help.Elista2 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Бессмертна Магда !!! Не возможно убить!!! Бессмертна Магда !!! Не возможно убить!!!Asterot0 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Cursor very small in high resolution screen I have this terrible cursor problem also! My computer is Razer blade ultra, system windows 8.1, the screen resolution is 3200x1800, when I play this game, my mouse cursor become much smaller than when i play in low screen resolution PC, some times I can't even see where is my cursor in game. and i found the mouse cursor also lagging, not as smooth as play in low screen resolution PC. I have try lower down the screen resolution both in windows and in Diablo 3, It doesn't help! Diablo is an very fast action game, I think this is a very serious problem. Now a day more people are using high resolution screen. Can blizzard help to solve this problem as soon as possible? Or any one got Solutions for this please?DarkRoyalty0 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Cinematics Won't Play IN-GAME I had the problem where the cinematics weren't unlocked for me and applied the fix I found in the forums. The cinematics are now unlocked but they won't play in-game when they are supposed to be triggered. Skipping cut scenes is not enabled. Blue post would help before ROS release.Battlecry3 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 choose "public" game and it says "0 players" Is there a bug? In every difficulty level says the same thing. I reinstalled the game and nothing changedcyberpunk0 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Cursor too small on high resolution displays The game world and UI scale up with the resolution of the display, but the cursor doesn't. This means the higher your resolution, the smaller the cursor is in relation to the rest of the screen. I play at 2560x1600 and it is extremely hard to keep track of the cursor, especially with complex scenes with lots of debris around. On my screen, the cursor is 1/4 the size it would be were I playing at 1280x800. To make the game playable at high resolutions, you should scale that cursor up.Dugen4 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Delete Chars Enables In-Game Cinematics? Will deleting all my characters re-enable the in game cinematics? I'm going to beat RoS with my seasonal monk, then find out. I get the feeling it won't - Blizzard seems to have forgotten those of us who play for storyline...necrosinger2 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Game is repeating info tabs when starting up. I dunno why this is happening, but as of about 30 minutes ago, whenever I log into Diablo. I get pinged by "Choose a mode" betweem adventure and campagin, then get told about Season rewards, and followers and stuff, and then when I get to my Hero List, it's been reordered for some reason. And it's done this three times already since 30 minutes ago, I dont know what is causing this, but my settings aren't holding and it keeps rejoining me to general chat too. Any idea what is going on here and a potential fix?Faldomar0 Nov 10, 2014