Bug Report

Oct 10, 2014 !!Missing Rare Name !!! Missing Rare Name Currently me and a friend instantly died to a known rare as "Missing Rare Name". We have never come lose to dieing before this happened seeing how this was on T3(Torment 3) hardcore we dont know if its a glitch or bug in the game where it causes instant death. Can you explain how my monks passive didnt prot after receiving fatal damage, not only me but the 2 wizards in my group received fatal damage but thankfully there Firebirds set saved them. We would like too know why this has happened and if we can get are hardcore characters back from this.Rekkag4 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Crusader akarat bug With the akarat on at fatal damage you are suppose to be healed to full. Which does happen but there are times actually happens quite a few time where I get down to fatal damage as a new akarat and it would show my grave on screen but shows I'm alive. Then it shows that I would die again due to damage because I'm not able to move or anything as a grave, then when it comes to the resurrection part nothing comes up on screen to teleport to town or revive on spot and when someone else revives me nothing appears on screen to accept resurrection. I would have to leave the game and come back to fix it.LastoneLeft6 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 immovable jewels! HELL..O everybody! from a few days ago I lost the option to change and mix jewelry, placing an object in the shen store the price button no lights up to removing jewels from an object besides the inability to create a superior mix. is that also happened to you? I would like please some help with that. thank you guys!DAW328CI2 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Key farming I have ben tring to farm keys, from the key wardens, on T4 now for close to 3 hours, I have been farming act 1, act 2 and act 4 on T4. And I have got a wopping total of 0 keys. There is something severly wrong with the drop rate on T4. I normaly run T3 and there they drop quite frequently. Pleas fix the drops on T4.Patch2 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Act V Bounty "Last Stand" SEASONS in the smuggler's warehouse is bugging out when I talk to the NPC. He doesn't open the door. It has happened to me twice today while farming Act 5 for my helltrapper. I don't know if it is because I am spamming my spacebar as the NPC talks. I am a M6 sentry DH.Bodycount0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Magic Find is not showing correct % in stats Hi, I'm currently playing diablo 3 on ps4 with my cousin. I have a helmet with magical find of 75% its the only item i have with magic gear. When i look at my magic find it says 10%. My friend in the game also has exactly 10%. When he tried leaving my % dropped down to 0 and he said he was at 0 % in the other game. When he came back stats went to 10% and its from two of us playing together. I left and started a new session and my magic find % was at 75%. As soon as my friend joined it dropped down to 10%. Something is not working correctly, it should be adding that 10% to my total magic find when he joins. Thanks, FreakniefFreaknief0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 goblin rift's bug a bad one as of right now im sitting in a goblin rift with me an a buddy we got the gold yay! but went to ether the boss chambers it telling us a event is in progress wtf how can this be it took use 3 hours to get a goblin rift an it his frist an my first t6 one an we can fight greed i been waiting now for about 20minsWHITEBOA1 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Bug with Maghda on Uber Diablo Hi, During the encounter against Uber Diablo, Diablo summons Maghda a second add, she gets stuck at 3/4 of her HP and becomes invincible, even if she doesn't have any shied and the damages we do on her are displayed. We tried o kill Uber Diablo first, then in a second try, focused on Maghda: same result. We had to give up :/. Is this a bug? Could you please provide some help or hints? FYI, we noticed this abnormal behaviour in Soft Core mode, on Torment II level. Thanks in advance. Zeromus.Zeromus0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Crusader always near full life Hello, I am playing a crusader character (german language "Kreuzritter", I thing in english it has to be crusader). I rushed very easy through level 11 without any problems. Thought I was an incredible good player ;) In the End-figth against king leoric I almost lost no life. Got 1170 life and the red life ball stayed full everytime. Against the hole very easy fight. Even If I did not attack and stand and let me beat up, the lifeball stayed full. Today I returned to the krypta for testing if I am loosing life at all. 8 skeleton archers shot at me and life never sank below 1162 from 1170. This have to be a bug??? Or is the crusader that imba??? Difficulty level normal. with kindly regards Marco OglialoroOgli3 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 [UI] Game defaults to stash tab #5 on login Typically one expects the stash tab selected on login to be Tab #1, but for some reason the Tab #5 is being selected as the default when logging in. A lot of players have set up Tab #1 as their gem/crafting materials tab, so this is rather annoying. All of my clanmates have verified this occuring on login. ________________________________________________ Technical Support MVP Uh-oh! The truck have started to move.TheTias3 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Urshi doesn't spawn After a 4-player grift 30 which took almost forever, Urshi is nowhere to be found after killing the rift guardian. i don't ask for a refund, but please fix this problem, as it happens from time to time.Ginoldur0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Rift keystone fragments - Crashing my game Hi, I've been experiencing issues when I attempt to drag my Rift keystone fragments out of my inventory and into the Nephalem Rift Obelisk window. Every single time I start D3 it crashes as soon as I drag the keystones just outside of my inventory. This is specifically the only time D3 ever crashes for me. After D3 has crashed and I restart it, I can attempt to drag the keystones again and it works fine. This isn't really a serious issue for me, but it does get really frustrating after a while. If I drag the keystones around and outside of my inventory without clicking on the obelisk the game doesn't crash. It's only while the obelisk window is open that the game crashes.CookiePie0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Vigilante Belt - Re-rolling Freeze on Hit I rolled and rolled and rolled but could not get Freeze on hit to show up for me when re-rolling a secondary for the Vigilante belt. It does show up as a possible item to re-roll. Has anyone else been able to get it?Ireneaus0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Arcane Torrent targeting bug re-report. This bug hasn't been mentioned for a while that I can see, so I thought I might report it once again for Blizzard to continue to ignore. Basically when you are channeling Arcane torrent and you move your cursor onto another target, the missiles from arcane torrent do not follow and continue hitting your previously targeted area. This is most common with nearby targets that are at melee range. Some of the previous posts & reports on this. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12032393550#1 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14419692259#1 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14279267908#1 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14058936135#1 Thank you Blizzard for continuing to ignore this issue.Asmodeous3 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Friend got legendary plan drop,can't trade it So, my friend and I have been trading legendaries all game. I'm a Demon Hunter and he's a Wizard. He just got a level 70 legendary Quiver plan which he wanted to give to me but couldn't. We were obviously in the same party/game. Why have we been able to trade every single legendary we wanted to thus far, and now we can't? Thanks in advanceTnhalbertsma4 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Urshi gem uprade odds Is anyone else getting triple fails at 70% -80% on gem upgrades? The odds at getting fail 3 times at 70% are 1:111 and I have had this happen to me at least 5 times.Ram0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 LOST keystone >.< very annoying... Ok so a friend and I were doing greater rifts, we loaded into our level 21 rift, my game closed, no error or anything. I load back up and guess what. I cant enter the rift and it took my keystone.... this is stupid, and imo a bug that needs to be fixed.Max977010 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Not getting blood shards in bounties Ive been doing bounties on torment 1, 2, and 3, act 1 and 4 the last few days and have not received any blood shards. This started happening after I reached 500 and couldn't pick up any more. I spent what I had and am down to 29 shards. I just completed an act 4 bounty on torment 3 and didnt get any shards again. Anything I can do? *EDIT* Just did an act 3 bounty on Torment 3 and did not receive blood shards again :(Brickroad0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Season stash My season stash started with 4 tabs. Which makes it impossible to get the achievement to get the third one.Helmar1 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Greater Rift (Urshi Bug ???) Hi, I was doing a Greater Rift 36 with my friend and we finished it in times.After killed the rift guardian, we would like to take the 37 key but Urshi wasn't in the Rift... We didn't find him, he wasn't there.... What can we do ???? (The guardian was "Sand Shaper" and he used his teleport it before to down.) Our loot wasn't at the same place.... maybe a reason... Thanks (Sorry for my bad english...)Lelombax4 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Great Rift bug Hi, There's a bug in the great rifts that keep popping up regularly, which is the presence of little monsters still being alive after killing the guardian. These monsters are generally not spawned by the guardian, I don't know where they come from because they shouldn't be there at all since all monsters are supposed to die when the guardian appears and I effectively observed no other monsters than the guardian when he appeared. Nevertheless, these monsters are sometimes there and are still alive after killing the guardian. The problem is, you can't kill them... because the rift is over... you just can't hit them... but they can ! And therefore, it is impossible to interact with Urshi. As soon as you try, the little monsters attack you and the window closes. So you end up running far far far away for a very long time trying to get the little monsters lost and go back to Urshi. Depending on the rift configuration, it can sometimes take quite some time... especially if you have no teleport or other means to walk faster. In the worst case it took me almost 10 minutes to get rid of 3 very annoying little monsters that were following me everywhere. What about a fix ?Aten1 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Witch Doctor Fetish Army Bug I have 3 of the Zuimassa set and the Ring of Grander with would give me access to the sets 4th attribute the fetish army doesn't die unless killed. But even when I stand still or run they disappear like before even when I am not in combat.HNnupe0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Unbreakable Growth in the Gardens of Hope 1 This is probably only related to crusaders and maybe only hc, at least it's new for me. My hardcore crusader reached the high heavens GOH tier 1 and can't get through the corruptive growth, game stops here wtf. It has annoyed me a little all through the game that the crusader has trouble breaking stuff like wagons and furniture, only way is explosions or a nearby breakable item, like a barrel. By the way this Crusader is in the European community, but I guess it might be a general problem. Regards DaveDiaBuzLo3DMC1 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Phalanx bug 3 runes are bugged, one of which I am sure and the other two I am not sure if it is intended. Bug: Eternal Union does not work on the rune Shield Bearer. Not sure if it is intended: new summoned Bowmen and Bodyguard will make the previously summoned ones disappear.NailNewob1 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 I failed to recieve my unsocketed Leg. Gem I unsocketed my Boon of the Hoarder Rank 25 from my ring on my Demon Hunter and it didn't show back up in my inventory. Thanks for your time and consideration in this matter.Basher520 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Please change color of 2 blowdart fetishes The headgear of the 2 blowdart fetishes, summoned by the witch doctor is the same color and looks the same as the frozen orb just before it freezes. Thus in a major battle where timing is everything, it is very misleading when you try to avoid all the orbs before they freeze everything, only to find you spirit walked away from one of your own or vice versa. This has happened many times where I mistook one or the other for another with undesired results. Could someone please look into this. Thanks.MORTEC0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Legendary Crafting Material These are still dropping. I found an Adventurer's Journal and Griswold's Scribblings last night in two separate places. I think the Journal was in a rift and the Scribblings was on a body or other floor clickable I came across during Act I bounties. I also had a rift with the Whimsy tileset and monsters that Scribblings may have come from instead.CalethosVB0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Immortal monsters Some of the monsters I defeat remain at 1 hp and can't be killed. I couldn't finish some bounties because of that (clearing up the cave bounties). I play wizard, I think the problem might be caused by Black Hole spell.Arande4 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Boon of the horder in grifts (gold) Hi, Did you consider monsters to drop gold in grift. This would enable the players to use items like : http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/kymbos-gold http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/goldwrap and many others to their benefit. I think such a change would be really cool. Thank you in advance for consideration.bluntpuzzy0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Unknown Seasonal Hardcore Death Hey guys, to be short. I am hardcore player who is enjoying dying and I lost my motivation because of yesterday death. I died many times since that happen. Yesterday I don't even know what killed my char. There was nothing, any attack, didn't hit any reflect damage, there was just nothing. I am creating this topic to find what killed me. I think it was some kind of bug but I want to know more about this. >Infernal machine of Evil. screenshoot ...Remisa1 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Ray of Frost with Light of Grace feels clunky I don't know if I'm the only one concerning this issue but it is something that is quite noticable and a bit annoying. I play both a Firebird wiz with Disintegrate (quite effective) and a Frost wiz with Light of Grace and Ray of frost. Similar builds, I like this kind of play, channeling. Disintegrate works perfectly while channeling, while channeling you can still point on different monsters etc, it works very smoothly. with Ray of Frost and Light of Grace it is the opposite, it feels clunky. If you point it at a monsters the Ray doesn' 'fix' itself on the monsters. wht then happens is that, even though I'm keeping my mouse on the same point, the ray 'wobbles', you can't keep it on a fixed point in the way Disintegrate does. Has anybody els got this issue/is this known? It's quite anoying, a fix would be to implement the Disintegrate system with Light of Grace or something?Beast0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Kicking out It happened for me couple a times. During the game a was kicked off down to unactivity. It happened in the middle of deep rift last time. Can you please sort this out its very annoying, CheersKonkwistuss0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Sokahr the Keywarden Dropping Key of Bones I've received two key drops from Sokahr the Keywarden (Act II) over the last day or two. Both have been the Key of Bones which I thought was unique to Act I. Is this expected?kozikuru6 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Hellcat Waistguard reroll bug. Hellcat Waistguard says that you can reroll a secondary stat for a chance to freeze on hit. I have tried to reroll 3 separate Hellcat Waistguard's and wasted over 50 forgotten souls trying to achieve this stat. I am thinking that it is a bug since I have not rolled it yet. Could I get a confirmation that it is a bug or not?McBOeric0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Urshi Bug (didnt spawn) Just finished a Tier 33 in a Grift and urshi did not spawn at all. Checked all the floors, all the towns and still no urshi. after we killed the guardian we got loot just fine but we cant close the rift. if it matters at all we fought the sand shaper as the Rift guardian. the map was the same as the keep depths.Mayhem0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 The fate of the 1 button activates itself! The fate of the 1 button activates itself all the time. Only with certain breeds. Le sort lié à la touche 1 s'active tout seul en permanence. Mac Os10.10 - MacBook Pro rétinamattsurlenet0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Arcane Torrent Targeting Bug Arcane Torrent seems to be having problems channeling. When you stand still and move your cursor around it will stop following the cursor and just start hitting the same spot over and over. In order to get it back on track, you need to essentially re-cast again. It is a pain to do this and from what I understand of how the spell works, it would technically cause dps-loss as once you've been channeling for 1.5 seconds you are at "max damage" of arcane torrent (since it builds up over time). It happens rather frequently, enough to where it's second nature to me now to watch for when I need to re-cast.Thorrfinn1 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Realm of Trials bug When i enter to trial and telepor out and go in my gem Boon of the Hoarder start droping gold, with goldwrap belt i got 10000000 of toughness and i will be inmortal.kicmen1 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Last Boss Effectively Has 0 Loot Recently when playing D3 I've been having a lot of server disconnects. This happens when I try to connect to a game, start a game, change rooms within the game, any time there's a loading screen, and looking at achievements. This time around, was a little different. It happened when killing Malthael. I have a new character, farmed him to 70 on Torment 1, got to the last room, killed the last boss... and *pop* server booted me out while he was running through his death animation. No loot dropped. Nothing. Even when I was able to get back into a game. The room was empty save for Tyrael and the "end game" option. Good bye "guaranteed" legendary drop.TheFuzzyroo0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Various bugs 1) sometimes when I'm playin with my friend, when we kill a trio (or more) of BLUE-named elites, the enemy leaves a ghost standing there. He/they don't DO anything, and I get the kill for the pack, really just an annoyance. My partner can see them, as well, show up the same for him. 2) BIG ONE: EVERY time I start D3 for the first time that day, it glitches SOMETHING and crashes my whole pc. NOT a BSOD, No windows error msg, screen shows a regular grid of rectangles, coloured purple and/or green, which SOMETIMES goes away, leaving me with a "no signal" prompt from my monitor. SOMETIMES it don't go away. Pressing/holding the power button on my PC don't work, I HAVE TO flip the switch on my PSU. And then when I restart, everything works ok. Should I post to tech support for this one? Or start a support ticket? NOT really a "bug," per se. more of a technical error. My PC has WAY WAY MORE than enough cpu/gpu/Ram, I play on MAX settings. Useless Windows Experience Index rating is 7.1 when I have my WD Black HDD connected, with just my SSD is 7.9 all the way. 3) several times now, I have opened a chest only to have some or all of the items within fall into spaces I cannot reach. Lost a set hand xbow to this last night, as well as MANY MANY imperial gems. Not to mention the GOLD, man.!!!JesterDoobie0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Legendaries are no longer being upscaled. This is kind of an urgent problem that people are posting about on the D3 subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/2iritk/i_got_a_lvl_60_legendary_from_a_lvl_70_greater/ There were a couple other posts about the same thing for different items, but I can't find them right now. Legendary items aren't scaling their base item up when they drop, making most of them substantially weaker with low level requirements. I figured this would be something that should be fixed quickly, but it's been around for about a week or more.Tulki2 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Diablo lll A voice tells me I can only carry so much and my pack is empty. CarolynBCarolynB2 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Macros in-game I think this need to be discussed with greater precision. I read a lot of other article and post but none of them have a common answer. Something need to be done, I think blizzard should provide in game macros like in wow. Not the one that change gear but to improve the game and for the health of the fingers. I play monk and the current build SWK that it is based in spend the resource as fast as possible it's a real heath problem. The amount of time that the same spell has to be cast is unbelievable. The benefit of the macro here would not be dishonest, would be yes, simply for the welfare of the player.LordOfWinds1 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Autocast interrupted When you hold down a left/right click, the skill will be autocast when it is ready and it wont be interrupted for any reason. However, if you hold down the key 1, the skill will be autocast but it will be interrupted if you press any other skill keys while holding down key 1, the skill on key 1 will no longer continue to autocast. May I know is it intended or bugged?megablue0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 grey items when grey items drop, they instantly disapear.MightyOwl1 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Website Profile: Hero Selection Name When you select a second hero after loading the heroes page the title of the page isn't updated with the currently selected heroes name. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/angrim/hero-selection.pngDesolation0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Sockets showing up as having been enchanted I've noticed that both my pants and weapon sockets are showing up in game with the "Blue cycle" symbol indicating that they have been enchanted (rolled for). This is preventing me from enchanting them by re-rolling any other slot. My battle.net profile does not indicate that these items have been enchanted.Strattos1 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Website Profile: Background for Goldskin item The background image for the Goldskin item is displaying the sprite instead of the specific image. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/angrim/goldskin-sprite.pngDesolation0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Some monsters ignore black hole The following monsters are immune to a black hole's suction effect, even though they're normal and should most definitely be sucked into a huge effect such as that: -- Snakechild, spawned from the Saxtris guardian (Saxtris spawns hundreds of these little snakes as you fight him, with little to no cooldown, and they just slither right through a black hole which results in no crowd control and nonstop kiting, which is not fun) -- Winged Assassins (unsurprisingly since they're immune to basically all slowing effects, but even with a black hole they simply jump out of it and ignore it) -- Punishers -- Anything shielded, no matter how smallCoMM0 Oct 10, 2014