Bug Report

Oct 8, 2014 Did Uber Boss in Realm of Fright and no loot We killed the bosses in there and received no loot.Trashcan1 Oct 8, 2014
Oct 8, 2014 Game won't keep up with lost connections The new F'in update caused my game to lose connection, and before the game could catch the lost connection, my hardcore character was left helplessly getting slaughtered by the F'in Butcher of all bosses. I'm done doing hardcore characters if I have to worry about outside elements like a connection lose killing them, at that point it's not a matter of skill, or gear, it's a matter of connection luck. This has happened more than once but luckily not with a hardcore character until now. Basically, if I can't control my character or the game, because of connection issues on your end, then the game shouldn't just continue to kill a defenseless character. RIP JaxDaniels... You will be missed, have fun in ValhallaStonedead0 Oct 8, 2014
Oct 8, 2014 Diablo 3 I have been getting email about a supposed spam problem I have been causing. But I have no been on Diablo 3 nor have I actually used the chat system for public talking. I want to know why I am still getting reported for spamming if I have actually done no talking.ShunLiSan0 Oct 8, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Adria Bossfight bug When i fought Adria on Normal with my Crusader my legendary gem killed her in the Video and the Game got stuck!Cohen1 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Bug Achievement there is a bug to complete the achievement "On the Edge of Reality" I can't complete the "The War that Time Forget" Finish the event, gain XP and GOLD, but no list as completed achievadibao0 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 deleted by author deletediamMadanark0 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 "Show Icons for Dropped items" Items Stacking Summary: When the "Show Icons for Dropped items" option is selected sometimes items drop in one stack that covers items "below" them. When does it occur: Mostly in situations when a lot of items need to be dropped and there is not a lot of room around them. Example: You kill a goblin in a corner. The "Show Icons for Dropped items" option is really great. It makes playing the game much faster when you are not picking up all the items. Sadly this bug has been in the game every since the introduction of this option in Diablo 2.0.1. I do hope that it will be resolved soon. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Additional information: I play on the EU servers. This happens to all my characters. It happens when playing alone and with other people. Other people have reported this but I have not seen the bug in the known issues.FuriousOne1 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Latenzprobleme SINGLEplayermodus Ich finde es eine Unverschämtheit dass D3 im Singelplayermodus in einem stinknormalen Nephalemportal zum zuckeln und ruckeln aufgrund hoher Latenzen in der Verbindung (wahrscheinlich uhrzeitbedingt) anfängt, so dass man nicht mehr vernünftig spielen kann! UND DASS IM SINGELPLAYER! Ich muss mich grad aufregen weil ich wiedermal wegen den sch*** Lags den Boss zeitlich nicht mehr geschafft hab. Das hat es doch früher nicht gegeben, Spiel lokal aufm Rechner und kein Stream und trotzdem Lags beim Spielen im SINGLEPLAYER, das gibt es doch nicht! Welche Daten werden denn bitte da die ganze Zeit hin und hergeschoben, was will denn Blizzard alles wissen? Die paar Zahlendaten brauchen doch keine Bandbreite, echt zum k*tzen langsam mit dem Spiel!Sergioario0 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 G-rift + connection loss = no more keystone i was finally getting into the greater rift gameplay, with my greater rift keystone. I was on my second round when I lost connection for no reason and was kicked back to the character selection screen. when i logged back in my Greater rift keystone was gone. I would not even care if it was back to lvl 0, im just annoyed that it disappeared due to a loss of connection from my end...Onesimus8 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Crusader Phalanx BUG there is currently a bug with Phalanx - Bowmen. First off, they do NOT focus your primary target. They do not follow accordingly, they try to shoot through 8 walls behind you because they have long range. They try to shoot through walls created by waller elites rather than killing the enemies walled inside with them. Please notice this and fix, not do i loose very much damage because of this. but also it makes them pretty much useless in 5/10 of fight situations.Jonblod0 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Realm of Trails Portal Bug The portal generated at the end of the Realm of Trials returns you to the Town you started the game in, not the town you created the portal in. Steps to recreate: 1) Start a new game in Adventure mode. 2) Use the waypoint or the map to change to a different town. 3) Enter the realm of trials and complete the event. 4) Exit the realm of trials using the automatically generated portal.IntCaveman0 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Gems bug, they dont show at the Jeweler Hi, wonder if anyone had the same problem my gems dont show at the jeweler but I have over 150 of each types. They dont show at mystic either. It's like I have noneJaiGuruDeva1 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 The Lyceum bounty From time to time i notice that the lyceum get bugged and can be "unbeatable". This has been going on for quite sometime now, and blizzard should have by now been able to determine what causes of it is by now.Jncocontrol2 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Urshi didn't spawn. Hello, There is all needed info: Greater Rift Level: 15 Rift Guardian: Sand Shaper Level of Difficulty: T6 Map: http://i.imgur.com/TYrq1Ys.jpg Map Legend: Blue - Guardian Spawn Point Green - Point where Guardian died Yellow - The point where we were during the arrival of the guardian I hope it will help you. Regards!Zawodowiec1 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Frozen mobs become invulnerable While playing a Normal Rift on season, using Haunt+Soul harvest with Jades Set, i got enough damage to 1 shot the mobs, but they became invulnerable with 5-10HP and frozen, after the freeze timed out, the mob resotored to 80-90% HP. The freeze could be done by my follower (2.3% Freeze chance) or with my Azurewrath (21.2% FC)guRbo0 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Templar Inspire wrath generation The Templar's Inspire ability is supposed to give 1.1 wrath generation, but we can see on the details panel that it only adds 0.44! (And I tested in game to confirm) Please fix!Arcology4 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Inventory Space is full bug I have a nearly empty inventory, but when i try to switch out gear, it gives me an error stating that i don't have enough inventory space to complete this action. This hasn't happened in the past, and it's happening for multiple items. If i just drag that item out of my equipment slot and into my inventory, and then right click the item i'm trying to equip, it gives me that error again. However, if i just drag and drop the item i want to equip into the slot, even if there's an item in there, it will replace the item as normal. I can record it as necessary, and i've been able to duplicate it a few times since 1.0.2c. EDIT: i just tabbed back into diablo, and it seems to be working fine now. Not sure what caused it but it's working now. I'd just delete the thread, but i suppose it's still a glitch that it happened in the first place.Antiwipe2 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Potential Bug: 4 Piece Immortal Kings Not sure if this is a bug or if it's working as intended, but I have the 4 piece bonus from the Immortal Kings barbarian set that allows your ancients to remain until killed. I notice that every time I exit one zone, and reenter another, the ancients seem to lose their rune attachment. For instance, I run "Together as One," which has a blue lightning graphical effect, and is supposed to cause 50% of damage incurred to be dealt to the ancients instead of the player. I notice that when I enter the next level of a rift/greater rift, or teleport to a different waypoint, they lose their graphical effect, and seem to lose the damage absorb effect as well, necessitating a recast. It's not a game breaking situation, but rather an inconvenience, especially if you really count on that extra toughness like I do, and encounter a nasty pack at the entrance of a new floor, and the ability is still on cooldown. I haven't done any real testing to see if the ancients actually lose the rune effect. I've just noticed that it "feels" like they do, and they definitely lose their graphical representation of the rune. Anyway, not sure if anyone else has had this problem, and wanted to make whom it concerns aware. Thanks! Edit: "Doomhammer" is the character that I encounter the bug on.Mac0 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Bane of the Trapped I think the devs have forgotten about this gem entirely, so I'm posting this as a reminder. BotT is still bugged for sets (monks!), please fix it.Crispybacon0 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Bug Arcane Torrent Arcane Torrent Secondary Cost: 16 Arcane Power Hurl a barrage of arcane projectiles that deal 400% weapon damage as Arcane to all enemies near the impact location. Arcane Torrent damage is increased by 305% weapon damage every second, up to a maximum total of 1010% weapon damage as Arcane. But in fact, doing only 250% weapon damage ...Ford2 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Terror Demon Dot bug If a terror demon is dotted and phaseshifts all dots disappear. This was confirmed in a Grift level 35 using a witch doctor (jade doc). Dots were from gem of efficacious toxin, haunt (siphon) and locust swarm (pestilence).Alastair0 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Accidentally bought hellfire ring recipe It's not really a bug but I'm not sure where to put this... @.@ Well the recipe isn't sellable (can be dropped though)... but having 2m just evaporates just hurts my wallet. Can these special items (hellfire ring recipe, wirt's bell, etc) sold back to the vendor for original price :( accidents do happensRhystic2 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Not credited with achievement in cooperative Have run many times in cooperative game, disorderly conduct, 1 the war that time forgot, 2 the demonic prisoner, and 3 the time trap and do not get credit for the achievement. Please fix this or its not worth competing on the leader board for achievements.zCaneAgain0 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Stampede Can't Reach This is on my Crusader, Krixuz on Seasons There's been a couple of incidents where my Phalanx Stampede can't reach corners. This has happened more than once. There's a goblin, or any mob that gets into a corner of any area and when I release my stampede, they can't reach. I've tried many different angles, and yet I can't seem to be able to attack them. This made me lose quite a few goblins already, and this happened multiple times in act V map, and quite a few times in act 3. Haven't tried attacking on the others. (these occurred during rifts)Angel0 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Urshi didn't spawn in GR 26 When I solo played GR 26 Urshi didn't spawn after killing the Boss. So I couldn't finish the Quest and upgrade any gems.Kiisara0 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Cant see mye ledgendary armor crafts I can only see set items and yellow armor crafts. and i can see ledgdendary weapon crafts.Im pretty sure i have got alot of armor recipes too.sup3rs7ar1 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Frostburn + chill effects While using frostburn gauntlets and Ice Armor: Frozen Storm, the chill effect of Frozen Storm does not proc the frostburn freeze effect. The tool-tip for the skill doesn't say that enemies are chilled, per-say, but there are notifications that once they step in the aura they become slowed from Frozen Storm's cold damage. Not sure if frozen storm doesn't count as a chill effect, but the text indicators on screen are misleading in this regard.DewFuel0 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Bounty: The last Stand (Bugged) Hello blizzard I have now been trying to complete this bounty, but apparently the game can create a bounty with out creating the proper way to comeplete the bounty! Been in every corner of the map of Westmarch common, but all there is are the following: Abandonded Cultist Stores Sorcerers Room plague tunnels lvl 1 House of the deep Sorrow Gideons Row Fix please :)Kelan0 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Cant loot. Greed chest on top of Legendary Greed dropped its big loot chest graphic on top of my loot including a legendary helm it looks like. There was no way to loot it. Screen shot here: http://imgur.com/At9i4KF PLEASE fix this Blizz. Frustrating to have a brand new season toon that needs gear badly only to have it drop and not be able to loot. :(Hwrd3 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Mechanics with illusory boots Not sure if this is intended, but if you are using the Illusory Boots and touch a speed pylon in a rift, you can no longer move unhindered through the waller effect. Also, when using vault with the boots, it doesn't allow you to vault past walls.DewFuel0 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Can't join to a clan Hi i have a problem. accidentally i kicked out of clan and i can't join again. ingame write this :"You cannotrequest to join this clan at this time beacuse you requested to join too recenlty. Please try again later." and i didnt see in find clan the request pls help me thanks a lot.Kyldar0 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Dissconnects for HC players a problem i am sure this is not the 1st thread about this but, something has to be done about the coming back dead as a Hardcore player when there is a little internet hiccup, i have lost two characters with in a months time for he same reason. 180 hours of character progression gone due to no fault of my own, my internet connection is very good i rarely have issues. but on the occasion i do it costs me a lot of time. I would just love to see some kind of safety net for disconnections, i have no idea how that cab be done but if it can it would be nice.siax0 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Taeguk gem no longer procs on sweeping wind I have used this combo b4 and it worked pretty good. Now it no longer works on sweeping wind activation, which IS damaging resource spender, why did you change this? I shouldnt be punished for finding a good build. Please change this back.PaleAngel1 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 can't get the gold gem HI. I have been played 30+ Grather rifts and i have got all the gems ecpect the gold one. I got the same one 2 times. so i think it has been buged or something.Hiholine2 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 infernal machine Good day i was playing diablo a few minutes ago and i created a infernal machine of gluttony. So i went into the portal and at the moment i walked in i got disconnected and got the message that i disconnected. So i logged in and there was no portal,no infernal machine and no mats and gold to craft it. In few words i wasted my time and my mats/gold.. If anyone knows how to submit a screenshot after the reconnect type me below!DrPain0 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Marauder's Visage armor stat bug My level 70 Marauder's Visage armor stat seems to be bugged. The armor stat is lower than it should be. (Mine: 23, What it should be: 660-759) (look at the head part) http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DyCherii-6260/hero/52914708 Got from seasonal Greater Rift 1.DyCherii0 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Firebirds - Combat Bug or Intended Feature Bug Report Firebird set DoT infinite and non-infinite is removed when the player exceeds 75-100 feet distance from non-boss type monster. Pack Types Affected White Champion Packs Blue Packs Personal Feedback ...Deathnet0 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 loot problem hi since few day's i loot the same item with different personnage i have impression my loot table will by the since 2 or 3 day's i am alone with this problem ?délios0 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Hardcore multiplayer death Hi, im new here so not exactly sure if this is a bug or if its the right place to put it so i apologise in advance if this is the case. I was playing a lvl 56 crusader in hard with a friend with his lvl 70 crusader in hardcore seasonal. when he joined my game and I teleported to his charactor using the banner i died instantly as soon as the loading screen went away. I realize dying is a risk you take doing hardcore, but i did the entire campaign on normal only going below 75% health a handful of times and could stand in a bunch of elites and regenerate more health then they could deal and i find it hard to believe that scaleing with his lvl 70 and being in hard difficulty would create enemies that would kill me instantly as i spawned. So i was wondering if i just don't know how scaling works and am missing something or if it was some glitch as i am pretty choked. So if anything can be done about this or if someone could enlighten me that would be much appreciated. Thanks! WesVenzina3 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Moving my character open inventory and stash I just came across a bug which kinda prevents me from playing. Each time I use left mouse button anywhere, my "inventory" and "stash" windows open! (same as when you click your stash chest) It happens every time I click (even outside towns/when fighting with monsters) and on each of my characters, and becouse you use LMB for walking and fighting, those windows are practically open all the time! They cover majority of the screen, so it's very hard to play like this. Restarting game didn't help. Please fix this bug, becouse I'm unable to play like this. (it has to be a bug, becouse normally you're not allowed to open your stash on the battlefield...) EDIT: After a bit more playing like this I realized that opening those windows is not triggered by clicking left mouse button, but by moving my character, becouse it happens also when I use skills which move my character with other buttons (like Barbarians' Whirlwind or Monks' Dashing Strike) and also when character is moving on it's own. (for example those few steps it's making while coming out from town portal) Besides when I click LMB on something that didn't cause my character moving (for example buttons or other parts of user interface) those windows are not opening. EDIT2: After about an hour after this bug appeared by itself, it also dissapeared... (don't know if magically on it's own, or thanks to some tech support) So I don't have this problem anymore. Anyway if someone want a proof that it really happened and that I'm not making this up, I can put a video on youtube that I made showing this bug in action.Cioper1 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Bounty : Home Invasion Bug Loacation : Act V Act V : Ransecked Dwelling Torment II I was playing in the game doing bounties with other people but suddenly there's a bug at the last bounty, after we finished following the child to upper room the quest doesn't continue the step for us. When I looked at the minimap and I saw was freezing and I don't know when but maybe it bugged when we saw her mother or sister, whatever she is in the room to continue the quest. We still got the reward from the Gold chest at the last room but we can't finish the bounty so we can't get any reward from Tyrael. Just want to report so maybe it'll be fix later and won't have any trouble with other player.KeViN2 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 2 player unity bugged with serenity+fire dmg We were in a 2 player game, monk and wizard. we both wear unity. any fire damage the serenity would block, still gets transferred to the wizard.Blaze3330 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Seismic Slam Doesn't Hit Max Range Targets Unusual bug that occurs with SS.. Stand at max range. Click on a target to use Seismic Slam. Barb will cast SS, the attack will go out and end JUST before the enemy, but doesn't actually hit them. This might be a problem only for large monitors (using a 27" here) since you normally might not be able to click that far, but it is a bit annoying. Anyway, plox fix this one!HandsomeNerd0 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Smite Gem stuns but doesnt proc Haunt of Vaxo My WD would REALLY like to use the gem Mirinae, Teardrop of the Starweaver to proc the clones form Huant of Vaxo as we do not have many abilities that stun. This gem should work as it stuns but it does not appear to proc the clones from the amulet. Is the a bug or intentional?TimeSpike0 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Patch 2.1.1 Caused New Problems My cursor is no longer visible once I'm in-game, even when I disable DPI scaling and switch to Windowed(Fullscreen) mode the cursor will not come back. Worse is that switching between these modes causes the game to crash. Also alt-tabbing now causes the game to crash most of the time. Cannot play my game now without the cursor visible, please help. Is it to much to ask for Blizzard to not destroy my game with a patch? Update 1: Switching to regular Windowed mode will cause the game to crash after a few seconds of play. I am extremely disappointed, this is the first time a patch has made this game unplayable for me.Narune7 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 GRift Guardians not dropping legendaries/set Pass 2 or 3 days I been doing Greater Rifts. Lately I been doing about 3-6 Keystones and the Guardians only drop yellows, blues, crafting mats and gems. Now a few days ago before the weekend they would drop at least 1-3 Legendaries and/or Set pieces. Is this a bug or was there some unannounced changes to their loot table? So far counting last night and this morning I've down about 15 GRifts and only have gotten 3 legendaries.Feriouss3 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Tempest Rush I do not know if this is intended. I finally figured out why Tempest Rush was sometimes depleting my spirit within like 3 seconds, i have something like 28 spirit regen. The more attack speed you have on the more spirit it consumes, so when my Flying Dragon procs that's what consumes all my spirit. I know i could just equip another weapon but when you think about it, i would need a 2nd set of gear just to not have attack speed increase on my items which is annoying considering how much little storage space we have.Zerelos0 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 From Arreat to Xiansai achievement bug I got the Class Warfare achievement (Reach level 60 with 2 different classes). But the Arreat to Xiansai achievement (Reach level 60 with 5 different classes) only shows one class. http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=418386Achievements.jpgFrankydevil0 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Crash during Greater Rift Lost Portal/Keyston Game crashed less then half through Greater rift. Returning to game the rift is no longer available and stone remains consumed.DoJo0 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Sand Shaper (Zoltun Kulle) GRift Guardian bug I was just clearing a Greater Rift, Sand Shaper (Zoltun Kulle) spawned as the boss. I proceeded to kill him as normal. I killed him as he disappeared to do his teleport, and here's where the magic happened. There was a little bit of delay before the loot dropped, but eventually everything dropped around my feet, so I couldn't even see where he died. HOWEVER, Urshi didn't spawn for me to upgrade my Keystone or my Gem. It was just a rank 27 GRift, I was upgrade gems. As my Wizard with Firebird's, my dot killed him as he was doing his teleport. Still got all the credit/loot for the kill, but seeing as I was doing these to upgrade gems I was a bit disappointed. Anybody else run into these problems or anything? I ran around the entire level seeing if she spawned somewhere else but nothing.Wizzay2 Oct 7, 2014