Bug Report

Oct 4, 2014 Orlash bug - does nothing during battle I've had this happen before, but after Orlash spawns, he will attack me for a little bit, but then ends up standing there doing nothing. I have no idea if this is because my pets end up usually surrounding him(I am a pet witch doctor) and I try to stay as far away as possible or what.Bigfoot0 Oct 4, 2014
Oct 4, 2014 Grey items dropping from greater rift boss I just got finished running a rift level 16. I think the loot roll was broken, because this is crazy horrible. 2 grey items...GREY! 2 yellows 3 gems some crafting material I feel cheated. This is hardly the "loot pinata" like how the end boss of a rift was supposed to be. I do all the work to climb up to a level 16 greater rift and that's what I get? Nothing 'greater' about that. Disappointing.Kementari0 Oct 4, 2014
Oct 4, 2014 Great Rift Boss Bug - The Choker I was doing Great Rift today, when I finally finished the progress and fought with that boss. It turns back to the corner and under the ground. I was unable to do any damage to him but the cursor could be point at him. Here is the screenshot you may need. Please fix the issue as soon as possible. http://i58.tinypic.com/douf6v.jpg http://i62.tinypic.com/fmnipw.jpg http://i62.tinypic.com/vzfn93.jpg http://i61.tinypic.com/igky8h.jpg May I ask if I could be able to get my shards because of this issue? I was unable to complete that Great Rift.Asukaseven1 Oct 4, 2014
Oct 4, 2014 In Game Errors.. Anyone Else? I am experiencing the following Errors - Will let me join a party but not leave - CODE 316712, Highlighting the 'Resume Game' yields infinite "Entering Game..." but im stuck and cannot leave party, or log out. I can only Exit. Try to start my own private game - CODE 10017 Try Switching Heros CODE 395002 Blizz, What do? I've restarted Battle.net client several times.Challenged0 Oct 4, 2014
Oct 4, 2014 Epiphany skill time only last 15 seconds Just as stated in title. The Epiphany skill says it runs for 20 seconds but when I activate it. . It only runs for 15 seconds. Please just fix the timer or correct the skill text so I can adjust my skill planning accordingly. Thanks.eqGhhim1 Oct 4, 2014
Oct 4, 2014 Witch Doctor's zombie dogs aren't attacking. Reporting a suspected bug where when you fight with your fire bat/vampire bat rune against Skeleton King, after about 10 seconds of channeling, your zombie dogs will stop attacking your target and they would idle still. The same thing happened on some random elite pack in act 3 depth level 2.MisterAjikko4 Oct 4, 2014
Oct 4, 2014 Clan Notes The word "Diablo" is considered "Inappropriate language" - seriously? That's some bull!@#$ on a stick right there, people. -LightLightSource0 Oct 4, 2014
Oct 4, 2014 Torment 1 legendry drop is lvl31 not 70 game tag zanillock. 4 player game all crusaders in a greater rift in seasons i killed the g rift gardian it dropt a unid Bovine bardiche wep dmg 1,408.4 stats light dmg 1337-1604 str 1008 vit 1090 wep lvl 31zanillock1 Oct 4, 2014
Oct 4, 2014 Achievement notification ended game Had worked through Torment 1 on the bounties. Had all of them completed in all five areas except the Malthael bounty. Won that battle and clicked on the achievement notification to see what "Sudden Death" listed for the achievement. I then found myself completely out of the game. The secondary window for battle net was still up and the Playing Now window only listed Play. There was no pause of any type. Bang...out. Only bummer was loss of XP and all the loot. Thought this was worth sharing.Hellion0 Oct 4, 2014
Oct 4, 2014 Profane Pauldron bug? I have found this items: http://i.imgur.com/UUNJRPw.jpg on my Witch Doctor lvl 70. The item have lvl 70 stats on it but it only have 67 armor and required lvl 31 ( and it doesnt have the stats : Level requirement reduced by xx) Is this a bug?Xrated2460 Oct 4, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Bane of the Powerful doesn't trigger on... ....certain elites. The ones from Act 5 that turn into bats when you kill them. Please fix this. It is very annoying to have a GRift ruined because its loaded with those guys and your gem never procs.Will0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Killed by arcane sentry with Countess Julia's How can this even happen?When you should be healed not killed.Happened twice so far.I can't even imagine a hardcore player having one of this and standing on a arcane to heal and he is killed....Khronos1 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 [mobs] Unkillable Fallen Soldier Here is an image. The mob at my pointer http://i.imgur.com/0QOvxyE.jpg This is the third time I encounter this problem. And in that rift you see (uploaded image) it happened 3 times. I was being chased by 3 Fallen Soldiers that could 1-shot me if I was hit. It doesn't have a health bar and cannot be targeted. But it can attack me and follow me even after I revive from death. Might be best just straight up remove these summoned units from GR. The only way I can think of the cause is when these were summoned by the summoner dies before they are fully revived.KirusAlufras1 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Nephalem Rift terrain tiling mismatch I was running a regular Nephalem Rift and came across what looks like a minor tiling mismatch at the far north of the zone. Here's a screenshot of the hard line on the ground, which looks wrong to me: http://i.imgur.com/gjmi648.jpg Here's a screenshot of the map with my location: http://i.imgur.com/JXQT89Q.jpg Nothing major, but thought I'd report anyhow.Olhado0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 DH inactive-sentry bug I've been noticing that ever since 2.1 went live, my sentries have been sitting inactive part of the time, even though there are monsters definitely within range -- this never happened before the patch. Most recently it happened when I ran a greater rift where I missed the timer because it bugged a few times mid-rift, followed by happening a lot at the guardian. The guardian was Orlash, who is a Terror Demon, and after disappearing and reappearing he would slowly trudge straight through the middle of my 4 sentries while not a single one of them was shooting at him. I've noticed this a fair amount on a random sentry since the patch also---where maybe 1 or 2 sentries out of a pack of them laid in the same spot with monsters easily in range will just sit there inactive---so it wasn't just a bug with Orlash. And I don't know if this other issue is related, but another thing I've noticed recently is that if I drop a sentry and move away from it so it's off my screen, sometimes if I move back towards it, it'll be inactive when I first see it on my screen again, and then once I get it a little more on to my screen and see a few monsters basically sitting right on top of it, it starts shooting again. To my knowledge sentries were always supposed to shoot if they had monsters within range (even multiple screen-lengths away), not only if I could see it and the monsters. Have others noticed the same? If so, did this happen to you before the patch, or only afterwards? And I know, I was supposed to report this in the bug forums. But these types of bugs get ignored if they're not brought to the attention of the masses, so I didn't. If there's a consensus on this topic then somebody please make a post over in the bug forums.CoMM15 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Game Crash!! I can stay in windows whole day without my computer rebooting it self. This happen only when im playing diablo.. it can be 1min to 30min they my computer rebooting.. Can any help me?Limy0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Journeyman Shoulder Guards Was working on my first seasonal hardcore character when I noticed there was no Iridescent Tear requirement for the crafting of these level 15 shoulders. There's a handful of items like this in the lower levels, not sure if it's meant to be that way or not, I had just found it to be odd. Probably not worth even mentioning but there it is. Screenshot of Item in crafting menu. http://imgur.com/yrEH4a0Herja0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 [BUG] Rift Guardian "The Binder" poison atk Her poison volley is damaging me even though I'm using the poison immunity neck.MrH0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 GLOVES OF WORSHIP --- BUG Hi. i'm just writing here because yesterday i dropped the "GLOVES OF WORSHIP" from act 2 and i tried to use them BUT they don't work infact: - not activate the 10 minutes bonus and also - with these gloves i lose ALL the bonus of shrines so please fix this big bug (i don't understand before the patch i'm sure that somebody was using the and they were working) Sorry for my English but i'm italian.... ByeNick0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Health Potions from Caches are account bound Today while playing seasonal soft core I notice a very strange change. After picking up health potions that dropped from a horadric cache they were suddenly bound to account. Turns out all health potions that drop from a cache are bound to account. Even stranger and why probably few people notice is that if you add them to a "unbound" stash in your inventory (which is what most of the time happens) they also become unbound. And on the other hand adding unbound potions to an "account bound" stack makes them bound, effectively allowing you to change the state back and forth.Merl0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Rimeheart feels like 1% proc instead of 10% I m pretty sure this is not correct. It should proc more often, I tested a lot today (playin on EU). Could you please verify if this weapon is bugged? It is pretty sad since currently we don t have any build variants and everybody is playin jade and smk for high grift. Since this weapon is pretty rare it would be nice if it would be also pretty good. But it really doesn t feel like it :( Please fix.quix0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 El logro raro raro raro No se actualiza, tras matar a un morador de la arena raro (amarillo). Y no es el primero. Que es el único que me queda de la serieHass0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Game shutdown in game Hi, maybe around 2-3 week, my game has shut down at random place and when the game has closed, i'm able to go in the game but it has closed again when i'm go in the map... but last nigh, i'm play in campaign and when i'm arrives in a place in the quest 2... always at the same place, my game has shutdown... i have uninstall battle.net... nothing change... i have uninstall diablo 3 and same thing... the game shutdown always at the same place... anybody have a solution for this problem???hoopsfou1 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Multiple gems The title might not be the best one for this bug but I couldn't find any better right now. I've got the same Gem (Gogok of Swiftness) twice on the same character and my friend got Gem of Efficacious Toxin 5 times in a row from Greater rifts on the same character, I don't know if it should be like this or if it's a bugWinberg0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Bug: Elite/melee/range reductions not working Good day, It appears that elite reduction and melee/range reductions fail to work properly on different elite affixes. Another forum poster "Nagash" did the work in thoroughly testing different combinations to come to these conclusions. This can't be intended (especially frozen pulse not being reduced by elite reduction). Either the melee and range reduction should definitively work on a given affix. It is very misleading to a majority of normal players who don't read forums to find out that most of the gear they use for mitigation doesn't do anything where it matters most. Original post: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12673259125Tatsumaki7 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Achievement bugged "No time for losers" Hello, I've completed all the requirements for the achievement "no time for losers", have all checkmarks in place but the game is not recognizing it as complete. Hope you can help! I'm aiming at getting all achievements.Slayer0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Season 1 Stash Tabs After starting my first character in Season 1 this evening, I have 4 tabs unlocked with full stash space in each. I have the option to purchase the fifth tab, but since I started fresh in the Season, do not have anywhere near the gold required (400k). Two other players I'm playing with do not have this, and started with the default 2 rows in the first tab. Is this common? Should I store things in the new tabs or not, in case this is fixed?Morusco16 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Odyn Son still missing an affix Some still do not have the % lightning damage affixTheArbiter1 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Getting killed by invisible attacks So recently i have been encountering an issue especially on my DH which because of the low resist/def, I have to regular keep an eye and try to dodge any incoming attacks from elites, arrows etc. I have a healthy latency usually at around 180, sometimes when dodging attacks such as electrified, i get hit even before the bolt reaches. just recently, was going against an elite with frozen pulse affix and out of nowhere, my hp starts dropping, upon death, a spinning frozen pulse just appeared over my dead toon. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue?Sketcheeze2 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Problem with battle net window When I start Diablo III from the Battle Net window the game starts fine but when I close the game and try to re-start from Battle Net, the Battle Net window is Corrupted and I have to restart Battle Net. Please help.LordQuinn1 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Templar skill Inspire Hello, the templar skill inspire does not give 1.1 wrath regen per sec to crusaders. It only gives .44.waldoqq0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 "Salvage All" is Currently Bugged The "Salvage All" buttons do not work anymore with rare or magic drops from caches. Just a heads up.PM5K3 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Not able to change a allready changed stat My "Obsidianring des Tierkreises" (I don`t know the english name) has an allready changed stat. Anyway I can not change that stat anymore for a socket. The transmogfrication-window doesn´t show any options for changing the stat.Shurikens1 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Unfulfilled logic Hello,Kadala at the source is listed as a weapon, but when we place an emerald is obtained dexterity instead of critical damage. Could you please address this problem please.Deadin2 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Legendary gem "Boon of the hoarder" is gone. Somehow my legendary gem for goldgrinding "Boon of the hoarder" is gone - been in contact with GM who helped me look through my account looking for it, its somehow gone, and doesnt drop from riftguards. If I drop any other legendary gem, rehost and kill a riftguard it'll drop 100% - this however, does not, its gone and I'm broke! ripjmtartan2 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Error Убил нетоварища в сердце греха, но в портал не вошел, завис. Как попасть в портал на небеса?BlackSphinx1 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Odeg the keywarden Have faced and defeated Odeg 6 times, with no key dropped. Also, once I leave act 1, I can't get back there to break down the door behind the healer to use the infernal machine, which I can't yet create... Someone pls help.ShadoFyre2 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 GEM OF EFFICACIOUS TOXIN damage bug As a demon hunter, I recently equipped the toxin legendary gem and realized i get "slain" for no reason quite frequently (even when the map is clear and out of battle for a period of time). I then pay more attention when and what mobs I fight when that occur, and came up with some hypothesis where why this happens only after this gem is equipped. Observations: 1.) Mysteriously "slain" only happens when facing mobs with skills of missile reflection 2.) Mysteriously "slain" only happens when said reflected missile hits you 3.) Mysteriously "slain" happens with no debuff icons, no character visualization of effects, only with dot numbers showing. Hypothesis: 1.) Toxin gem is working as intended where ALL characters (mobs and players) takes equals amount of damage over time from said attack BUT lacking a debuff icon to clarify the damage source AND not coded to tell player where the original damage originate or 2.) Toxin gem is not working as intended where player(s) character is taking DOT from toxin gem /or/ excessive amount of DOT from toxin gem without a debuff showing player is under toxin debuff Unknown: 1.) Does the toxin gem's debuff stacks or only refresh to the max 10 seconds duration 2.) Could the damage from the toxin gem be mitigated / blocked / dodged / reduced Suggestions: If it is intentional for the player to be receiving the toxin gem debuff, having the debuff icon shown would be a great improvement for the gem users, and also as players dont have as much health as mobs, would it be fair / wise for a gem's damage to be as potent on players as on mobs? If it is a minor bug, please let us gem users know asap and to avoid such damage situation before patched. TL:DR Possible bug of mysterious deaths cause by reflected missile damage from players with toxin gems while no debuff icon shown. Either patch bug or show debuff and readjust damage on player's character.Rokuro3 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 error 10017 got dced from doing a rift with my friends and now i cant join or make a ''game''. i got the code 100017... Is there a fix out? or what are we supposed to do?Farkre1 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Stonesinger reflects gem of efficacious toxin I'm using gem of efficacious toxin (psn dot) and pain enchancer (bleed on crit) on my crusader. After fighting the stone singer rift guardian several times, on two occasions I started taking damage over time after stopping to attack the guardian, almost killing me while I was not taking damage from anything else. I'm not sure if this is by design because it doesn't seem to happen every time. Other skills for reference : smite : reaping iron skin : steel skin shield glare : divine verdict steed charge : rejuvenation akarat's champion : fire starter fist of the heavens : heaven's tempestMew3 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Salvage all blue and yellows doesn't work This button will sometimes suddenly stop working, I don't know what causes it but it happens very often when I port back to town loaded up with yellows and blues and the buttons just don't work, and I have to manually salvage individual items. Five minutes later I might go back to town, and it's working again (same game session).MadMonk0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Items disappear I was in a game with a friend, I discarded some of my items and when I switched characters to get them back they were gone. My friend stayed there to keep the game active but never saw the items I discarded.Eveangel0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Khazra Den Bug If you clear the monsters up to the point of the guys doing the ritual, leave and come back inside all the ritual guys are already dead and you can just pick up the sword to complete the quest.entershift0 Oct 3, 2014
Jan 24 [BUG] PS4 ALL items gone from ALL followers Logged in after work in my PS4 and all my follower items are gone. I lost 2 legendary follower items along with a legendary weapon for my templar (all level 70 items). Found similar issues dated months ago in this forum, so I guess this issue is a long time unresolved one. Mods please give some updates if you're working on this issue?OrangePro32 Jan 24
Oct 3, 2014 Health Link & Mark for Death Grim Reaper Bug Using the Grim Reaper rune on Mark for Death while in higher greater rifts causes the game to completely stop responding when used on a a health link pack. If it helps here's a video http://www.twitch.tv/joebo444/c/5227443Joebo0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 I love how you still haven't fixed the Lost Legion For those who didn't know this, this is an Act 5 bounty where you go and kill a bunch of fallens and 3 elite(?) fallen warlords. Now here's the fun part, when you kill all 3 elites the quest is supposed to be finished and the cursed chest should be up for opening. However, sometimes even if you've killed the elites to complete the bounty, it will still keep respawning until the universe comes to an end. Note that this bug has been around for 5 months........which really sucks if that makes your time put into the other 4 bounties go to waste.TrilosingGuy10 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Bug with Trial?! Me and my friends noticed that the timer is still running for some seconds after you killed all mobs. This is kinda stupid because you cleared the full wave and don't get the higher rift key... Hope this will get fixedSamuray0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 A bug from wearing Countess Julia´s Cameo It prevents all arcane damage but while I was wearing it, I died twice for arcane sentry (in a row). It is either bug or caused by a lag thought I was not lagging from my point of view.Kaneli0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Bug with octopus monsters like The Choker RG Hello there. I have seen this multiple times but i decided to post about it now. These octopus looking monsters such as "The Choker" Rift Guardian and the similar looking white monster/elites has an attack where they jump backwards. When they are standing against a wall an jumping backwards they sometimes get stuck and vanishes into the wall/ground, which means you can't attack them. This can be really annoying and might actually cause you to lose a Greater Rift because of the seconds that he vanishes where he shouldn't. I did get a screenshot of a perfect example when i was trying out a high-level Greater Rift. http://i.imgur.com/d1iWqUH.jpg As you can see he is stuck in the fire-breathing furnance of doom. This was on my Monk "Nexieez" on the EU servers. Battletag: Nexiee#2472Nexiee0 Oct 3, 2014