Bug Report

Oct 24, 2014 EINEN Bug melden in megarifts hallo hier ist Prexton da ich immer auf die engliche seite komme und keine sofort mail an einen von blizzart schreiben kann bzw anrufen. mein Problem grata rift 36 gelaufen alle io dann zum rift boss der" Schlächter" ein wenig runtergehauen und dann bin ich halt geprocct und ziehe ihn um ein hinternis um ihn weiter mit meinen geschütztürmen zu hitten um ein geganstand (ackt 3 areat krater map) dann zieht er mich von einer stelle ran wo er eigentlich wie meine türme die immer dagegen schießen in die Mitte des hinternis da das hinterniss aber innen offen ist kann ich mich KEINEN MILLIMETER bewegen und das ist in hc der klare tot. hab das kill bild kann also auch zeigen fals sich ein blizzart arbeiter das mal durchliest wie wo ich stande BITTE IN DEUTSCH ANTWORTENPrexton1 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Bug - Akkhan full set not giving bonus Hello, I recently got the full set of Akkhan for my crusader (5 piece + rorg). In my equipment screen the set stats show as all 6 items being present but when I use Akarat's Champion, the cooldown is still 90 seconds. I tried logging out / logging in and equipping all the gear but nothing has worked so far. It would be great if someone can help me with this issue as I'm hoping to keep on playing the game. Thanks a million and happy gaming! Cheers, JoshBowlOfRice1 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 EB(Chain reaction) and wand of woh The extra blasts caused by legendary feature of wand of woh does not work properly. When you activate EB-chain reaction, The first three blasts properly stack the Firebird's set 6P DOT. but additional 9 blasts which are from wand of woh does not. Also, it seems like the extra 9 blasts does not receive any of +% damage bonuses. The first three blasts properly boosted by the legendary gems like Taeguk, Bane of trapped, etc., but the the last 9 blasts shows way less damage than the first three.핫다리0 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Moratorium goes through invincible proc Was playing HC ladder on my crusader doing some t2 rifts. Got a nasty group and couldn't handle it but I thought i'd be able to proc and just get on my horse and run away. I had the moratorium gem on also. The second i procced with my passive indestructible, I died immediately after. No time at all to pop a potion or anything. This makes no sense, even if you have the moratorium gem on, the crusader is invulnerable to all dmg, but the dmg still went through. I've read a lot of people are dying by this and it needs to be fixed asap. I honestly think this is a design/programming flaw and that I worked really hard to get to 70 very fast and I've been a loyal diablo fan for a long time and I want to keep playing but starting over is no fun. My crusader in the mean time is still dead and i'd appreciate it if he can be rolled back someway.Xelaalex211 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Unkillable Fallen I have had many instances in normal rifts (could also happen outside of normal rifts) in which Fallen Summoners as well as Fallen are in the same rift floor. Occasionally, I will encounter and unkillable Fallen. It has no health bar, no abilities will hit it, however I can still be attacked by it. I can only imagine that this may happen when a Fallen Summoner gets killed just as it revives a dead Fallen. Whatever the case may be, this is indeed an issue and a troublesome one.JRoc3 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 MY MOUSE ISN'T RESPONDING WITH REAPER OF SOUL Hi, I'm having trouble with connecting a mouse to Reaper Of Souls. I believe this is a bug because the mouse works with everything else in my computer. I've got a Cyborg 7 and a Diablo Steele edition and neither of them are active at the Opening Board of Reaper Of Souls. Do you have an answer to my dilemma?einar0 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Special Snowflakes season bug After finding and killing "Drury Brown" twice in season, I received credit (check mark) for the kill under the season achievement "Haunted" but NOT for the season achievement "Special Snowflakes" Please address :) -Thanks!Limehouse1 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Starting from scratch after purchase of RoS So i thought i would try the new expansion and bought the damn thing. Downloaded it and was looking forward to trying the new act only to realise i could only play from act 1, The shattered Crown! Why the hell do i have to play thru the entire freaking game to try the new act?!?!?!? I've completed the game many times before the expansion so safe to say this really annoys me. Anybody from blizz care to explain? General channel became mute when i asked why i had to do this, seemingly cause they didn't know why and it wasn't intended this way. Also played the game after the big patch!Acoma0 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Rankings SEASONAL ACHIEVEMENT SCORE Hi, It's been since 10/11/14, my ranking level has not change in spite of 3 achievements done since then, how is that possible ??harrypotter10 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 immortal goblin in nefalem rift Small goblin was summoned in nefalem rift and became immortal. It chased me and blocked attempts to cast townportal :) Of course it's too weak to kill my hero but it's annoying and seems to be bug.xiWera0 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Possible bug with greater rift keys? I just started playing again after a long break, and with this new (not sure how new) patch, greater rifts have been introduced. I did one at first, and it worked just fine, but then i went to get another key in a normal rift. I killed the rift boss, got the drop.. all that, but my pack was full. i went back to town and then had to afk and forgot about it. After 15 or so minutes, i went back into the rift and the drops from the rift boss had despawned or timed out.. pretty common as far as that goes. However, i have run three rifts since that one and have not gotten a rift key at all from the rift guardians. is the greater rift key a chance drop? or am i not getting a key because the game thinks i already have one, so it wont give me another? I hope my question is clear.. thanks in advance for the help :)Spock0 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Missing skill Monk I'm writing cause with my Monk I have 2 times the defensive skill but i don't have to focalised skill!! how is it possible??? I miss 4 skill!!!BaRio1 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 T6 Act 4 Cache drops no legendary Title says all. http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x156/allbluedream/Screenshot002.jpgallbluedream2 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 I was playing D3 the vault After completing the vault I got Tyrael's might and Standoff. However after restarting the ps4 they had both disappeared, anyone have any solutions or anything?Arkanosh2 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 10E1CE27-E97B-42CB-BA30-029BBEE9A1B1 10E1CE27-E97B-42CB-BA30-029BBEE9A1B1ALEX0 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Delete Friend I cant delete many friends in my friendlist... There are players that are longer than 30 days inactive, I can not deleteMASKOE0 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 missing gem Hi, i can't have my last gem, the one wich me make money in HC after a great rift, the boss don't give the missing gem? Thanks for helping meVonroots3 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Awareness Since I play currently only HC I love to use passive Skills like Awareness for security. I had never a problem with skills like this before but now it failed me. I was playing with my DH in Adventure Mode on Act 2 Bounty: KIll Hermit the Feared. Difficulty was Expert. Like I said when I recieved fatal damage Awareness didn't proc and I died instead. I know I don't get my DH back but I would like someone to make sure that Awarness proccs as intended.Azhrael0 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Legandary sound - No Drop I have noticed more than once lately that I'm certainly hearing the leg sound with no drop or star on the map, I haven't picked it up instantly etc Is it ramadanis bugged again?FAKEBLOOD2 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 [BUG] Josh Mosqueira Rift boss Josh Mosqueira drops no lootFaxanadu1 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 No se activa la expansion en el juego Buenas, me regalaron la expansion de diablo 3 y al activarla desde la pagina todo correcto, a la hora de jugar, me da como si no la tuviera, eso si, veo la informacion de los juegos y me aparece como que tengo la expansion puesta. Que puedo hacer?La clave la puse ayer (22/10/2014 aproximadamente las 22:00)A mis amigos les funciono al momento.cloudpg2 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Kadala amulet costs 100 shards... Everyone else says it only costs 50 on Kadala but for some reason it's 100 for me, and even when I buy can only but 5 amulets. It's truely charging me 100 shards, It's when I'm in multiplayer, single player, and doesn't matter which guy I"m on, this is on season and non season. This started to happen after your last maintenance patch... please fix! Here's a screen shot below. http://s47.photobucket.com/user/Mat_Owen/media/20141021_223048_zps3c1df8ee.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0MatOwen4 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Failure So here is the thing Blizzard team. I have made several efforts to play Greater Rift 26 and the game crashes in some way. Now my pc is new and powerful, so the problem isn't me. Just now, I tried to do another GR26 and I was fighting those stupid Terror Demons that just appear in clusters (in this case as an elite group), then the game decides to keep one alive that my pets (WD) didn't react with, and I couldn't react with it, yet it kept attacking me and killing me. So every time I make the effort to do GR 25 or 26 something like this happens and I am now loosing interest in your game. Do something, credit me with something - give me a sign. I am so sick of this. To add insult to injury you won't even let Australians buy your Virtual Ticket - go figure. Not happy.Snowman1 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Achivement points on laderboard Why my achivement poins are not properly writen on laderboard im EU i have 7880 achivements points on my acount but on lader only 7830FrancisDrake0 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 HC Death due to Verification Problem I got kicked out of the game and it automatically switched to the log in screen, when i got back in I was in the game again but had died. How can I die if I'm not even in the game anymore ?Villeroy0 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Bad time with the Beast Crashing achievement Clicking on this achievement for viewing will sometimes cause client to crash. Not sure if this is any achievement or not, but it caused my client to crash when attempting to view.Urgle0 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 i always get thrown out of the game 9662A9BA-69A8-4383-86F5-0CD051D6ADD8 this is the error codebencazor0 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Rift guardian CC http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XfPpmbeabI i saw this clip they always stun rift guardian it's can do normally? another stun skill cant stun themjun0 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Gem combination bug Please ignore... it was a mistake *slaps forehead*Sauron0 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Horadric Cache disappears and drops nothing I was in Torment 1, Act 1 using my non-seasonal Wizard in a private game and completed all bounties to collect the Horadric cache from Tyrael as per usual. When I right clicked on the Horadric cache near the stash area, it made the usual sound but nothing dropped on the ground. I thought the game was just lagging so I went to another zone and killed something to see if things were dropping, and they did. I teleported back to town to see if there was anything on the ground but nothing was there. Has this happened to anyone else?Pyrocaine0 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Please look this ! https://eu.battle.net/d3/de/forum/topic/12440066018 Hallo Blizzard, seit dem letzten Patch laufen da so kleine Monster mit 'ner Keule rum, die ein attackieren und auch töten, aber der Spieler kann diese Monster NICHT töten. Es wird auch kein Target in der UI angezeigt!!Eragon1 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Game type stuck on greater rift Regardless of what game type I choose in the game settings menu, whether creating a game or joining one, it always reverts back to greater rift after I press save and close, or join game. The problem with this is I inevitably join a greater rift game which I'm usually not prepared for, lack the keystone level for and the available games for that mode are almost always single digits. The game used to save your "preferences" whether it be rifts, ubers or bounties.MajikNinja3 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Familiar not attacking The familiar for my level 70 Wizard (Tremere) does not attack. I have attempted to switch out the spell with another (for example Blizzard) and switch back, but it still won't attack. I have also attempted to change runes. I notice the rune effects still work. For example, I am still receiving the bonus from Arcanot. However, if I try to use Cannoneer, there is no effect (as a result of the familiar not attacking). I believe I first noticed this on Tuesday after the server maintenance (if that helps any). If you need any additional information, please let me know and I'll be happy to report any other details I might remember.Praetorian0 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Game setting moveing onf from rift to G rift This may be a design feature but i find it annoying i select Rift and play a agame .. when i come out the setting has moved to G rift .. thus eventualy it ends in brawling .. this means in G rift games loads of peeps are doing rifts and confusion reigns if its a design feature . is a bad one .. and most likly a bugBorka0 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Game crashed within the Vault! I followed a treasure pygmy/goblin/etc in to a portal called the Vault during a bounty quest. I was in The Vault's final section fighting Gorgon Gekko, with Tarena, my Crusader lvl 70/P67. I was doing the final blow when my screen appeared to 'blink' for a moment. The giant chest fell on him, but I was gone. There was no character to move so I couldn't open the chest or move on my screen or anything. My computer wouldn't take a screenshot, but I did take a pic with my phone. Please help. I'm assuming that chest would contain some items that would greatly benefit my character! Thanks in advance for your time. You guys have always given me great customer support. ^_^Azanthielle1 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Secondary Skills and set bonuses not working I am having issues with the game applying the bonuses from gear to actual gameplay. It is showing up in Details, but has zero affect in actual game. Example 1, With Zunimassa's FULL set my fetishes should stay alive until they are killed, They still die after 60 seconds, and YES I have ALL pieces. Example 2 is my Gold Find set, this is where it is really noticeable. I have over 9500 Gold find, doing Torment 6 runs I do not see any differance in gold drops. As well as very little Gold, Kymbo's Gold does NOT heal for a single Point! Goldskin's chance to drop gold when you hit them does not ever proc, Thing of the Deep does not pick up in a 20 yard radius, I have to walk right on top of the gold to pick up, as well Custerian Wristguards does not give a single XP for any amout of gold picked up. The Zunim set problem has been going on for a few days now, I just tried the Gold Find tonight. I have logged out over 10 times to make sure that it is all saved but still nothing. H E L P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Urtoast20 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Character stuck on death grave I was running a rift in a private game. I gained a paragon level near the exact same moment my character died. I immediately opened the paragaon level screen to assign points at basically that same moment. Upon assigning my paragon point and exiting the menu, I could no longer select the option to revive. My character did "revive," however, and the grave marker had health and began taking damage before dying itself. After that point, I was unable to select from the options to revive, although my other UI options were restricted as though I were able to view the menu (i.e., I could not open character inventory, skills, etc.). Bug occurred on this date.JasonBZ1 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 The Choker getting stuck For my greater rift on my Barbarian I had the Choker spawn. The setting was an act 2 tomb, and midway during the fight the Choker went midway through the floor. He wasn't capable of attacking back. The setting was on a higher ground, with a pair of stairs nearby leading down to a ground floor. I felt quite bad for the Choker who fell and couldn't get back up. So I zoned out with a town portal, and zoned back in. Unfortunately Mr. Choker was still quite stuck, and so I decided to put him out of his misery. Personally I don't like the Choker (his moon walking is quite bothersome), but I thought I would do him a service and report his predicament of getting stuck.Justice0 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 WD pets death = my death Hi Blizzard, Was there any changes done with the recent patch? I'm a HC player and ran into a couple of issues that scared me awhile ago... #1 When my dogs died, my Spirit Vessel popped. This happened three different times while I was fighting the A2 keywarden. #2 Pets seems weaker. I'm able to solo T6 pretty without my pets dying, but today my dogs and fetishes kept dying in T4. Death is rough in HC so I'm afraid of playing right now. Can you help? Thanks. -niznizmister3 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Bug with weapon elemental damage Lightning damage on my weapon does not proc tal's set meteor, unsure if elemental exposure is working. I use a weapon with lightning damage that I rolled for so that my Tal's set bonus would drop a lightning meteor and the passive Elemental Exposure would proc. I get no meteor and no way to tell if elemental exposure is working. I have read that elemental damage on the weapon is supposed to work with both of these regardless of the elemental skill or rune you use. Is this bugged or working as intended? How do I know if elemental exposure is working?Ender0 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 Wtf! Is going on? Weird bug/almost like lag but last for 10-20 sek?? never hadd the problem befor today.Hasnen0 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 cooperative achievements in other categories I play solo, have never been in a party, and there's a good chance that will never change. Lumping all cooperative achievements under one category is perfect, since it allows me to get to 100% on all other categories. Except that there's no way to complete Challenges/Savior without cooperative play. I don't know if this is considered a bug or not, but I think it should be.LegionOfBoom0 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 black canyon bridge I crossed the bridge in story mode, have not had contact with any creatures for 5 minutes. My health suddenly drops to 0 and I'm dead. Why?Shadow0 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 Bug with the achievement "Bleed, You Filth" Hi, I created a Demon Huntress in Europe normal mode. I try to unlock the achievement "Bleed, You Filth", who ask me to damage 20 ennemies with one Fan of Knives. I did it twice (the first time, I killed 21 of them, so I wasn't sure, but the second time, I'm sure that I hit 30 ennemies in once), but the achievement is always unlocked.Azriel0 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 Remove Friend Bug Unable to remove friends that are flagged as "Away" could be wrong only tried it twice but it seems like a bug to me.KMK5K1 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 Code 5016 (can't add friend to friend list) Hi Bliz, i cannot add any new friend into my friend list. the error say my friend list is full. But it actually has less than 70 friends. I even try to delte some more. Still same. Need helpBeconNhim1 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 Bounty: The Hive When I left this game, some 8+ months ago the quest to destroy the hive and kill Ixatla was bugged, and it still is.Coffee1 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 Web profile duplicates data Hi guys. I created a Barbarian in Europe Extreme mode , I beat 27 elite monsters and 667 normal monsters but in the profile page that number doubles to 54 elites and 1,334 monsters. The profile is this: http://eu.battle.net/d3/es/profile/Esunzek-1436/career Thanks for the help!Esunzek0 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 TOTim spiel ohne etwas dafür zu Können ! hallo es fast unbeschreiblich was da grade passiert ist. ich gehe auf einen Banner eines mit Spielersnur einer im spiel gruppe aber voll Portal T6 im Chat steht irgend was auf russisch! ich komme auf die Map und stehe mitten drinn von Monstern nichts mehr zu sehen nur Monster keine flucht möglich kein entkommen renne was das zeug hält bild wird rot nehme trankt nur monster um mich rum Ping anzeige auch rot auf einmal zuckelt das Game werde hin und her Gesäppt und bin tot HC Season !! beim sterben nur noch halber boden da ?? was ist passiert das ist doch nicht war so ein hinterhalt und ping absturz das muss mal untersucht werden was genau das war mein Dh ist tot ohne das ich etwas machen konnte,wenn ich mich wenigstens wehren könnte war ja nicht möglich so viele monster gib es ganicht auf einer mäp schade das ich es nicht aufgenommen habe.wäre ich im kampf gefahlen wäre es mein Problem aber das war nicht normal! werde bis Das nicht geklärt ist das spiel auch nicht mehr zokken so eine unfähre sache ist doch nicht Normal. ihr solltet die ping probleme entlich mal in griff bekommen sodas das spiel auch spiel bar ist und auch sein GELD wehrt ist.Hartewehrung1 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 diablo 3 tab minimiert sich irgendwas stimmt nicht ohne mein zutun mit der tastatur minimiert sich das diablo fenster und spiel läuft noch weiter.......auch beim kumpel unabhängig von einander aufgetretenOverkill19870 Oct 22, 2014