Bug Report

Sep 24, 2014 [BUG] Salvage items While trying to salvage rare items on my backpack, some of the items won't salvage directly by using the salvage all rare items button so i have to use the regular salvage button and salvage them all one by one. THIS HAD ONLY HAPPENED ON THE RARE ITEMS NOT THE MAGIC OR NORMAL ITEMS.Robertz1 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Rift guardian stuck at the wall at 50% hp I was at my best rift ever at gr39. the time was record breaking for me. when the rift guardian spawn . i had so many time left, that i was smiling the whole time. but suddenly at 50% hp, rimeheart stuck at the wall , and i cannot even dmg him. ggwp ;(. got trolled so hard by the game. worst feelingever.Winsanity1 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Chilanik Belt Makes Goblins Run Faster this is a weird bug ... i was wearing chilanik's when my war cry buff hit the goblin, and suddenly it was dashing like it had the sprint graphicIncXeart0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Procs that Procs Procs? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14279268701?page=1 In the thread above, the OP tested (and have retested) wreath of lightning gem, and the findings was that it was able to proc Toxin and Pain Enhancer gems. To the best of my knowledge, procs cannot proc procs. That is any proc from a legendary item cannot trigger another legendary item's proc. Odyn's Son cannot proc Thunderfury, and Wreath of Lightning cannot proc Mirinae (which was an exploit that was rooted out during PTR 2.1). So the question is....Is Wreath of Lightning bugged? It seems that way.Lightdemon2 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Terror Demon won't die in a Grift While doing a solo grift just now, a pack of terror demons attacked. All were killed using my Jade set, save for one. Needless to say, the timer ran out. I thought that the demon would disappear once the Grift guardian appeared. After several deaths, the guardian appeared. To my utter shock, my WD had to battle both guardian and the terror demon now. If I gave up now, I would lose the chance to upgrade my gem. Besides, once Urshi appears, the demon would be gone right? I was dead wrong -- trying to upgrade my gem while being attacked was a terror in itself. After dying a few times, I changed my skill set and summoned my fetish army, big dog and gargy. My pets managed to distract the demon for quite a bit while I upgraded my gem at 60% chance.Dragon1 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Auto salvage cache items Auto salvage does not work on items from caches since the 2.1.1 patch.bigjoe29710 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Leah's Achivement It seems I can't complete the conversations achievements because the dialogue of "About the temple" from Leah it's not showing in any moment. I have been playing season 1 and I pretty much start 3 or 4 times "Act - 1" trying to find the origin of the BUG. This is Preventing me from getting 3 achievements at the same time. Those are 50 points in the season 1 chart. (in case anyone argue its only points, just remember the whole point of doing everything again season by season) It would be really frustrating to get another case "Everybody loves Shen" error with the "Victoy" dialog.Gigatech1513 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Crafted yellow items bug Salvage all button won't work for crafted yellow items.Lepder1 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Salvage All Leaving Leftovers Just started with the patch today. I used the salvage all rares button and had a belt and a chest piece left over. Tried a few more times with not success. The single item salvage worked. Anyone else see this?BOSS12 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Wizard Ray of Frost bug I started up 2 wizards when seasonal came out. Both of them runs Ray of Frost as their main damage skill. None of my wizards are able to target Hell Bringers with Ray of Frost, it just goes straight through them without doing damage. This sometimes happens with the destructable barrels too. I've tried switching both angle and distance to see if this has any impact, but nothing happens. It's as if the hitbox doesn't exist. This is very frustrating and I'd really appreciate someone to take a look at this and preferably fix it.MrsIronblade0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Server system notices are not shown properly. This is what the maintenance notice looks like (EU): http://i.imgur.com/DbpdVKe.pngEntity0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Gameplay mode bugged cannot properly select So i see post 2.1.1 bounties mode like rifts or grifts and i just click bounties save and close join game..then i see people doing rifts so i thought i might choose the wrong option i choose bounties again saved and closed and opened just to see if its saved...but it still and now i just realized that each time i click bounties it gets saved to rift when i choose rift it goes to grift when i choose grift it goes to key warden when i choose key warden it goes to brawling...at the end of all things i cannot select bounties and the brawling and monster slaying option is unavailable to me after this patch its like the box for each of this option has shrunk or something and i cannot select the rightful game mode i want to play which is bounties at this moment.,..DemonWrath4 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Auto changing game settings So I am browsing different game settings and see some people doing greater rift, I try to enter and notice the game is probably full so I back out and now the game auto changed to keywarden.Feldigast6 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 sewer/aquaduct/cistern as i understand it these were supposed to be removed from greater rifts, at least the sewer and aquaducts were stated as such, i have found something very similar to all 3 in a GR since the release of patch 2.1.1. only been in 1 GR since and i keep finding this map, not sure if its supposed to be there or if the area is something other than what was removed from the poolwizardmac0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Act 2 Keywarden droping act 3 Keys only me and my friend have farmed act 2 for about 6 keys and every key has been act 3 only (were farming it on T4)dlowdan0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Purple rockworm still spawns in rifts... We got the rockwork hiding in the rift issue again this morning. I thought ALL rockworms, including the purple one, were supposed to be removed.skummer0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Bug With item / Item name Hello i just played rift and dropped legendary item name : [] http://s10.postimg.org/8ac1gogqh/Screenshot001.jpg could you Fix it then it drops on the ground you see no name just shine like legendaryDreaDBone0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Firebirds set burning to the death animation Hello, first of all thank you for making an animation over the monster head when firebirds stacks enough damage and it burns to death, but the problem is it is barely visible when you use Energy twister skill with rune Gale force, the debuff from it overlaps firebirds debuff or in most cases it impossible to see when it stacks up together. Could you change color, like blue or purple, also maybe different animation, my suggestion would be skull or cross different color. RegardsBloodnsugar0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Bugged demon Was doing a rift when a demon (those invisible things that suddenly show up close to you) appeared, with no possibility to tag it. I couldnt do any damage to it. I only play at hardcore so it was pure luck that i was close to a portal and didnt die. (sry for my english. its not my native tounge;)Jonk0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Pets bug when active target cloaks/burrows As topic says, If you have sentries or other pets attacking a monster, and that monster uses an ability that renders it untargetable, the pets will cease all activity until that target becomes available again, EVEN when there are other valid targets in range. Culprits: - Burrowing Leaper - Terror Demon - Them act 2 snake guys - etc.Entity0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Death by my own archers? My crusader died... On hardcore nonetheless. I know I'm playing on hardcore so i don't expect to get my character back. The cause of death says "Unknown" It looked like my own archers were killing me but I can't say for sure. Any insight on this would be nice.Maladeth2 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Items that become undentified after relogging I have a items that become undentified after relogging or switching character. I think that is a bug.. It happens 100% of the time.SMISKJOHAN2 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 lost connection in the past 3 rifts i have lost connection in the last 3 rifts right before the bossbigmech0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Kadala BC cost to much with patch 2.1.1 Hi Blizzard, What happen with the cost of Kalada? Cost me like 100 BC for one amulet? JoceDoItJoceDoIt6 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Wrong key dropped from keywarden When I killed the Keywarden in act 2 he dropped a key of evil. I do not know if this has happened with other keywardens, but it is worth checking.Cookie5 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 New UPDATE?!?!? New update just says "waiting on another installation or update" and just stays there and wont update.. I have restarted it 3 times and restarted my whole CPU 2 times, what is going on?xReTiik5 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Breaking news on login page is showing HTML The breaking news box on the US Log in screen is showing the HTML markup.kylcrow0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 A crash when passing a seasonal player. Dear developers. Faced with this problem. When playing a seasonal character in "Blood and sand" at the level of the endless Sands, at the beginning of the stage there is a departure from the game. This error message does not appear. And this happens with all seasonal characters at this stage.Despot770 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Unactivated waypoint graphic bug The path to the oasis waypoint did not update it's graphical state after being activated. I did manage to teleport to town using it, then I quit and restarted the game and it was properly displayed as active. Here's a screenshot I've taken: http://oi61.tinypic.com/107vof7.jpg As you can see the waypoint has no blue flames and looks like an inactive one.Scythe0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Mouse pointer has disappeared my mouse pointer disappears when the game loads and it doesn't come back,it used to turn into a hand but now nothing it's just goneCaptKaos0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 [Bug] Salvaging All Yellow Items. Please see this thread. Theres been a fair few reports of this now. Since 2.1.1 patch. http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12194759405 There has been report of this happening to blue items too, and maybe linked to items from the horadric cache. Mine was from Act 1. Thanks.MicroMonkey0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Bounty Bug - Can't finish bounty Can't finish the bounty due to mob stuck behind the end of a dungeon stone. Act 1 Bounty: Clear the Den of the Fallen Got to the end and the last mob is stuck behind the pillar to teleport out and the wall. Mob : Enraged Phantomunemployment0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 [Combat Bug] Falling Sword: Rise Brothers Hello! On my Crusader in both single and multiplayer I am experiencing a combat bug between the functionality of the skill Falling Sword: Rise Brothers and the legendary crusader shield Unrelenting Phalanx. I can cast the skill again and again and every time it only summons three. However with other phalanx spells like Bowmen it summons double the number of phalanx avatars to fight by one's side. If this is working as intended then maybe it could be reconsidered any help is greatly appreciated thanks in advance!Oldegreg0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Game session crash w/ inventory obj drag&drop The title says it all Sometimes, while I drag& drop objects in my inventory, the game appears to freeze, one of my CPU cores shoots up to 100% and between 1 to 3 minutes later I'm kicked out. The game is in fullscreen mode, executed on my main monitor (I have 3) and my workstation is not resource starved (12 physical CPU cores and 48GB of RAM, I think I have *some* margin). See the dxdiag and screenshots linked below : https://www.dropbox.com/s/rctlyufg1inftve/DxDiag.txt?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/7gshlysbsga08wk/Screenshot007.jpg?dl=0MrReed0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Awareness bugged: 2.1.1 Be advised, the passive Awareness does not work. Just lost my 67 HC DH to a single mob. No smoke screen, no health, only death.Vrayl4 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Bounty A3 Shandra'Har not enough mobs Act 3 Bounty "Kill Shandra'Har" had not enough enemies to complete the Quest. I checked nearby zones to get kills but it did not count for the killcounter. Character level was 38 - Demon Hunter. http://imgur.com/RB92O0rGrumpyMurloc0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Salvaging items is likely broken Hi, If you remove an item from your body (designated slot) to your back back, then you click salvage all button, then it does not salvage the item that you just removed from your body. You have to manually salvage that item. Thanks.shootgun5 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 URGENT HC Char in neverending fight!! Yo, I am currently fighting Diablo Machine of Evil, he spawned maghda and she refueses to die, she is taking damage and there are no minions nearby, however. Hear health is not actually dying! Lets say I could use some help right about now! Not sure what to do, no option to teleport out, just typing this ticket puts my character in a pretty high risk. Please help me urgently! Playing on a Witch doctor kalled Sollih!Sollih4 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Severe framerate drop with Blacksmith My game goes from 60FPS to FIVE whenever i decide to choose anything but "Highest equippable" from the recipes tab at the Blacksmith. It started happening on v2.1.0, still not fixed with the newest small update. My PC is quite old (6 years except the video card) but enough to play D3 (NVIDIA GT440, C2C E8400, P5N-D, 4GB of RAM DDR2, i play at 1360x768), and it's the same since the release of the game. I recently updated my video drivers but that was long before the release of the v2.1.0 patch. Changing video settings doesn't seem to solve the issue.TozziFan0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Combat Bug - Force Stand Still Attack Change Hello - after experimenting with this patch, I have noticed something might have changed with this feature. Previously I used to hold down shift key (force stand still) and could hold down my mouse key to use my auto-attack (Frenzy in this case) constantly. However with this patch I have found that you can not hold down attack anymore, but you need to constantly click in order to attack. Has anyone else seen this issue? Seems like a pretty minor bug, but quite the inconvenience. This was happening on my barbarian, as well as my WD. -RegardsBearslayer0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Wings of Valor on inv but do not show on char Hi, for some reason my wings of valor are not visible in any of my heroes anymore... They are in my inventory, but they do not show in any of my heroes!! Any suggestions? Thanks!randallix1 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Health globes appear in Whimsydale I encountered a Rainbow Goblin in the Underbridge (Act III), but beyond the portal, some creatures (all elites, I believe) dropped Health Globes instead of Cupcakes. Other creatures (normal ones, I think), correctly dropped Cupcakes. Patch 2.1.1, Windows 7 x64.Starlite0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Lock rift type Hi! Can you remove the ability to open normal rift when we are in higher rift group? Regulary we got people who's decline the hrift invitation, normaly all people decline and wait the last player, but the player open normal rift and the group disband... Another thing, we we kick player wh'os open hrift in solo and haven't got the stats to clean, can you close the rift? Or add an option to close the rift after group vote? - GeckoGecko0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Anti-death icon dissapearing too early Me and some of my clan mates noticed that sometimes the passive skill cooldown icon (Indestructible and Unstable Anomaly, and the 'passive' from the Firebird set) dissapears before it can be triggered again. My crusader died this way in Greater Rift lv 32 when I started to fight mobs 3 seconds after the icon dissapeared (I thought the passive would activate again, but it didn't).BubbleQueen0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 In regards to 2.11 patch notes. In 2 seperate greater rifts after patch went live, ghosts were still going through walls and running clear off the screen, and i was placed in act 2 sewers.arfienel0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Glitch: unkillable monsters Hi, i'm italian and playing the italian version of the game, so i'm sorry because i dont know the english name for the monsters i'm talking about. I'm about those little monsters (caduti) summoned by those little mages (caduto mago del fuoco) from 2nd chapter of campaign. Sometime in rifts it comes out that some of those summoned monsters cant be killed and keep hitting you till you die... Well... if you are using some skill which teleports you forward you can maybe outrun them but it's not always so easy so you have to keep playing with those monsters hitting your !@# while you are moving forward. They might aswell be already killed but somehow survive and become not killable anymore. This happens to me while using my mage on fire build with phoenix set... I mostly use to attack with blizzard on apocalypse rune. Thank you for you attention and look forward for yhis glitch to be fixed.skull1 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Can't close Greater Rift If you play with a random group (public) and one is going afk you can't close the rift, get the exp/gold reward or open a new one. So we decided to kick the afk guy after ~10 min but the problem still remained.Lotus0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Legendary drop not reachable. Playing seasonal, doing a rift when this happened. http://i.imgur.com/6ltd523.jpg Just wasn't able to reach the legendary amulet.Jamulisprime0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Bug : Potions stack more than 100 I'd just finished a rift and noticed that I was a little low on potions, so right clicked the half stack in my stash. To my surprise, I saw that I had 150 potions in a single stack now. I clicked over a second full stack and the total went to 250. I went to the potion seller and bought two more. Up to 252. I sold them all, then logged out and back in. Got a third stack of potions out of my stash, then went to the potion seller and bought one more. I'm at 101 potions in the stack now. Playing on the PC, BTW.Shadras2 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Large Aqueduct and Sewer maps will no longer imgur com/Mpm0CFH today 11:15, still no checkpointforSeth0 Sep 24, 2014