Bug Report

Sep 26, 2014 Grifts 50+ unplayable due to massive LAGS! I would like to know when it will be possible to play on grift 50+. On every single elite pack with electirfy or every single bigger group of mobs we get so !@#$ing massive lags that we cant do anything. Sinve few days dh even with 2.84 breakpoint make lags. Make something with this and make official information when server will be fixed.Barb2 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Tag bug in settings menu I found this bug right now... I want choose just rift...but after save close still have greater rift and again and again same problem :-( ... Please fix itBartes030 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Possible Cataclysm bug I equipped a Cataclysm 2 handed mace on my enchantress and it says on the item X% chance to sunder the ground your enemies walk on when you attack, but every time it procs it only sunders the ground under the actual enchantress. I also tried using it with my witch doctor and it also only procs under the ground i am standing on, not the ground my enemies are standing on. It does this every time.Panzer1 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Killed a greater rift boos, no reward. Killed the greater rift boss (Level 5) and it wont let us finish the quest. rshi came and gave us the gem and so on, but we could not complete the quest.nemisis1 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Tag value in multiplayer selection is off I noticed this due to my tag setting being always set to 'Greater Rift' when I generally play 'Rifts'. I've changed the selection to 'Rift' and selected 'Save & Close'. Opening the game settings again and 'Greater Rift' is selected. This appears to be a +1 value confusion for each selection. Selecting 'Bounties' and saving will default me to 'Rift'.Haole0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 clan tab why i can't modify my clan information??Sarge890 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Raiziel Raiziel's electrified doesn't seem to have any cooldown. Is this intentional? x(puketti0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Witch Doctor & Rime: Pets still dying Overall, since patch 2.1.1, my pets mostly stay alive. However when I was faced with the rift guardian Rime on GR difficulty 37, all of my Fetish Army died within ~10 seconds, even my dog died to his AoE spells. This is the first time I've seen my pets die this quickly since the patch that buffed their defense. I wasn't even able to refresh the Fetish Army cooldown with my Starmetal Kukri, they died that fast. This made me wonder if Rime's AoE spells could have been overlooked in that regard? For the record, I was running 12 mil. toughness, used Enforcer gem (rank 25+), and was even using the Jungle Fortitude passive for an extra -15% damage to me and my pets. Yet, my pets still died unnaturally fast.phizewow1 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Instant Death Hardcore My demon hunter hardcore was instantly slain on torment 1, I had good equipment to survive a small beating around 700 resist all +450k health. I've been farming for keys from keymasters all day yesterday and upto now, as I approached the keymaster in Dahlgur Oasis, I was full health then dead less than a 0.5seconds. I could normally take on 2 elite packs at a time but was totally abnormal, I would like to know if you can check this problem out, see any damage logs or something.tonberryKing1 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Demon Hunter's passive Awarness is bugged Hi, I spoken with some DH players and they said they met problems with Awarness passive after 2.1 patch. Sometimes it doesn't trigger. According to Softcore players it's not so important but look at all Hardcore players. What will you, developers, do with the time we wasted on finding equipment? You think an apology is ok? Why the game wasnt tested better before launching patch? I died becouse of this bug and I am bit angry it wasn't my fault but the game fault. Maybe ~80 hours char isn't so impressive for you people but I got all equipment needed. Ghosts still move through walls on Grifts, I still meet canals - nothing changed. PLS Guys test stuff before you make it public to avoid situations like that.Kajo0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Fetish leash range too long Fetish leash range is too long so they are stuck behind walls. If Cornveil is used fetishes shoot nothing but air. Darts are not reaching target so effectivness of the build is lowered by 50%.ipope2 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 REVARD akt4 from bounties i do akt4 all bounties on t6 get chest from Tyrael but No epic inside - aal rest akts have drop why this not?Qra0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Sovereign ascended bracers cost bug Sovereign ascended bracers have a price of 60 Arcane Dust. while all other items from the set have a price of 6. I think you might have hit a zero on that item price.Qeps2 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Monk Weapon Reversal Um, your monk's weapons are reversed. I have a fist weapon in my right hand and a sword in my left in the item screen but when I press ESC, the fist weapon is in my left and the sword in my right. European server only, strangely not the American.Gaudimus1 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Urshi didn't spawn Seriously blizz fix this crap, it is dam annoying. What a waste of goddam time.Airborne0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 [BUG] Illusionist "companion" So i was going through a normal rift when i fought some spider rare pack with illusionist (cant remember rest of the affixes). After killing it i noticed one of the illusions kept following me, attacking and dealing damage to me and my pets. As you can see in the screenshots there is no life bar over. Attaching some screenshot so you can see what i am talking about. http://imgur.com/a/sMv80Sup0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Seasons: No Other Players in Sight For some reason, I seem to be the only player in the 'Americas' server that is playing 'Seasons'. Have I mistaken the game play? Do I have to play an entire 'Campaign' through on my own before I can play Adventure mode 'with' other players? Regardless of which Difficulty I select, or which Public Game type (tag) that I select, the same '0' shows for 'Playing this quest'. What is going on? Secondly, I am continually having to replay 'Act II: Blood and Sand' over, and over. My characters details continue to grow on each attempt, but the game itself is not remembering where I am up to in the game. Both of the above aspects make my desire to play this game very limited indeed. any thoughts or ideas?Drooten0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Rift Bug I have been looking for the goblin portal for over 3weeks T6, got one when i was running T4, the goblin died and left a portal but when i moved there to click on it, it close and before that happened, i moved mouse around to check if goblin was actually dead and no target selection came up (held shift and fired, no hit markers came up... basically it was dead...) , i thought that the portal was open for longer than 10 seconds, this is massivly rigged with the new patch or somethingAurora1 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Chiltara drop? ive been reading its supposed to drop but it hasnt bug or just low drop rate?LoneTemplar1 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Found Chest in Greater Rift http://imgur.com/ICxL6Nr I forgot to take a screenshot before I opened it. I thought they were disabled? The chest did not drop any loot.duckmanneo2 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 error After the upgrade, the function keys "dismantle all" blacksmith periodically does not work if the same type of backpack are items of the same color.ЕвгенияЦепеш0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Bug: Greater rift ended an Urshi never appear Just ran a 4 player greater rift 35 and at the completion of the rift we completed with about 2 minutes remaining Urshi did not appear for anyone. We got boss loot drops and the quest objective updated to "speak to urshi..." but there was no urshi. Therefore no upgraded keystone/gems. We backtracked the entire rift and there was no urshi. Thus we didn't get the gold or xp reward either from completing the rift. Had to remake game.Livintrust0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Armaddon Bug I was doing some Greater Rifts with a friend and at some point I died to an armaddon mob. One of them picked me up (?) and I died in the air. My grave marker was in the air, too. There was no respawn menu (no respawn on corpse, town, etc.).Miko0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 URGENT: Hardcore characters deleted Rollbacks state that hardcore characters are not effected by the rollback. I used a rollback believing I could restore my hardcore characters to a previous state. I selected a date one week prior to the current date. The rollback brought my hardcore characters back one month in time. I was not happy to see that I had lost 70 paragon levels. I attempted to use my last roll back as a a roll forward to one day prior to the current date (to undo the lost paragon levels). By doing this MY HARDCORE CHARACTERS DISAPPEARED (GMs cannot currently bring them back). I had a t4 witch doctor and t2 mage. If it states that hardcore characters are not effected, well, they should not be effected. Please bring back my characters. All of these are import bugs that need to be urgently addressed. Thanks for your consideration. The GMs had asked me to contact you regarding this bug. PS If a roll forward deletes characters, that should not be an option. RyanLightside1 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Cinematic prob i dont have any cinematic playing while i end an act OR even from the screen of connection the option wich skip the cinematic is not activeormalash1 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Cursor disappearance since 2.1.1 I patched my game this evening and loaded in and played about a minute or two before my cursor just disappeared. I can still move it, though it is invisible, to highlight and select things (albeit very slowly) but nothing I've read changes it. I do not have my monitor resolution scaling any text at all, I have tried going from windowed to fullscreen and borderless windowed modes and it still happens. I am running Windows 7 64-bit NVidia 8800GT Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0ghz 4gb RAM There are no driver updates, I am completely unsure of what to do but this has only started happening tonight. I have made no changes elsewhere. Am I the only person experiencing this?Graphf3 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Server Lag Death at about 04:10 i died.... (icelandic time (9.29.2014 4:10 GTM)) .. bcs og of a huge server(i think) lag.. u guys prob have logs so u can track itt. so what im trying to say , im pretty !@#$ing pissed off that my HC champ died cus of UR!(i think) lag. I just hope the guy who reads this isnt made of stone and know the payne of grinfing and losing.. i didnt do anything stubit.. im affraid to log in now.. pls refund that death if u see on your logs a lag spike to iceland at "(see above )" ... xoxo, lovethis game. <3 the thrilller... but dying cuz of lag is %^-*Ed and a shame.. xoxo Einar seam'a'n from IcelandRauðríkur0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Enchanting Cindercoat - No 3-socket I have now rerolled the sockets on my Cindercoat so many times that the next attempt will cost 1,039,635 gp. I'm not sure exactly how many times i've re-rolled, but it's a high number. So far, i've gotten options to have 1 or 2 sockets, but never 3. I believe this is a bug specifically related to Cindercoat, since i haven't had this issue with any other chest armor.Starshadow3 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 wizz freez spec can't freez after 34 hi I just have a problem playing rifts at level 34 playing whit freeze ray/familiar freeze/frostburn/4.8 freeze chains on bel and 4.1 chains chill on shoulder and still it's just not passible to freeze isst it passible that players that wane play cold spec play it ?? you can keep fear/stun/dace around all crowd control but skills that made fore freeze just not work at all sound like a pretty bug to my ?? plzz replay dowing around 50 a 150 mill dmg whiteout freeze proc from rimeheartmagon0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Cooperation Achievement Completed event for cooperation game but am not being credited for it. i.e. The Time Trap, The War that Time Forgot, etc.zCaneAgain0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Game Changing Settings Every time I exit a game, the category in my game settings gets changed, such as from "Rift" to "Key Warden".Maximus5 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Greater Rift-No Guardian appearing My wife and I were running a GR 11 on T1 with a minute ahead of the timer when the guardian notification came, unfortunately he never showed, so we lost our opportunity to defeat him. To make matters worse, we were unable, once back in town, to speak with anyone, move forward in the game, close the GR, or communicate with vendors. We had to leave the game completely, losing our GR 11 keystone and any goodies we would have received even if we didn't defeat them in time. Please make this right, and fix this so other players don't experience this.Hajvnor0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Item display option unfunctional The items display on the ground just by hovering over the items with the cursor. Unable to fix it through menu option. Gets in the way when mass amount of items are on the ground.bboidown890 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Game crashes in Desolate sand Bug ID 97C3485B-AC52-4388-92C2-3802F15CA10B. Upon entering into the main area in Desolate sands the game crashes every time when Kulle appears in ghost form on the screen.zemoth11 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Rift Guardian legendary drops are lower Been playing constantly since the patch hit and normally I am getting legendaries from the end boss and maybe a few along the way on T6. Since the patch hit, I am hardly getting any legendaries from the rift Guardian at all. Now it's only keys and souls. Has there been a change that was not mentioned or has a bug fix somewhere been mixed with rift guardians? Right now there is little incentive to do rifts when I can get more legendaries and materials from doing bounties. Please check the numbers, they seem really off and a lot of people are noticing it.Zenephis2 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Closing a rift removes Arcane Armor I run with a build that uses both Arcane Armor and Magic Weapon. I always refresh them at the same time. I noticed that Arcane Armor kept disappearing. Finally hammered down the repro steps: * Level 70 Wizard - T3 * Cast Arcane Armor before talking to Orek * When the rift closes, Arcane Armor will be removed Minor annoyance but could cause some problem since I'm in HC. I have to remember to always refresh my Arcane Armor after closing a rift or risk serious pain.Ithiel2 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Act 3 Stonefort Bounty Incomplete After farming Act 3 bounties for a while, I noticed the mob density was pretty tight when it came to completing the kill quests in Stonefort. I finally encountered a map that was impossible to complete the bounty on. After having made four separate passes across the entire zone, checking every dead end and spot on the ground in case a flying mob may spawn on me, I am stuck at 67/75 kills.Kanadiya0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Over 50 paragon points Running a GRift, dinged a paralevel. Opened the Paragon pane using the popup button. It let me put a 51st point into vitality. http://i.imgur.com/aOlTHDc.jpgThirdworld1 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 HellFire Necklace The passive skill is not working for the necklace, so is this just going to be useless garbage. Or are they going to fix this. Not happy with the time it took to get the thing and it is useless.....Muaddib1 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Champion pack/skill? bug Today i started played my newly dinged 70 WD on season, and i encountered a bug. While in a 4man public group, i ran up to a champion pack and instantly 1shotted 2 out of 3 champions. Later today i was soloing and the same thing happened TWICE in a row. I 1shot 2 out of 3 champs, and i noticed there was 2 random "Spirit walk" animations next to those who got 1shot. This happened all 3 times on t4, once in public and once in closed solo game. Also it happened in rifts. My WD feels strong, but not this strong :) Here's a ss of my skills used at the time: http://gyazo.com/10e40ab4b33182a0fb899e1d5bec982f Link to the character i played on: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Tjaldoz-2544/hero/49741816 EDIT : Now its happened 2 more times, and i still dont know what triggers it. BAM and 2 out of 3 goes down. This time i was looking for the spirit walk animation, but it wasnt there.Tjaldoz0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 2.1.1 Trials bugged? I keep doing trials and getting really low grift keystones.. I would have easily just got a 30+ keystone, but it gives me a 24!? Why on Earth would you nerf it that much? Now I gotta run a crappy low level grift just to get back to where i was before the patch.. Please tell me this was unintentional and you plan on fixing it!!!Zero1875 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Gem Crafting counter consuming all gem types I noticed last night while crafting some gems using the (have materials) filter; that while I was auto crafting emeralds the counter for the same level of all the other gems was counting down like I was consuming all gem types to craft just the emeralds. I immediately stopped & took note of all my gem quantities in my stash & then continued crafting. All gem types were still being consumed while crafting emeralds but once I was done & checked my stash, the counts were all correct so I wasn't actually consuming all types to craft just the one type but is scared the crap out of me.KeizerSoze3 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Environment Bug. Water lift buckets Environmental Bug, Water lifting buckets in the Eastern Channel during ACT 2, Aren't lifting the water. You know the buckets are animated lifting water up to the city well the buckets are empty and you can see through the front of the buckets and the water just stays in place floating in mid air. <3 love it truly. here's an image i wish y'all would make screen shots better then jpg really with png's and etc in todays world .. http://imgur.com/3SjzJrd <-- image and though the quality is Crap i took a 7 second video showing it in action. i'd get on twitch and do that but doubt y'all would see and pop into stream fast enough .. though i have had other companies do that. never blizzard. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7qXit0TgxI3QTZRc09hQm9EWXc/edit?usp=sharing <-- google Drive link to 7 second video truth be told i do have the software and hardware to make a much better recording but i'm lazy ^.^DamagedNeko0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 25, 2014 Canals still showing up in greater rifts As the topic states I just completed a level 30 greater rift which had a canal with the super long corridors.ShinObama0 Sep 25, 2014
Sep 25, 2014 Firebird's + Spectral Blades? Hello. According to Spectral Blades the dmg of my fire spells is supposed to be incresed by 1% per stack for 10 seconds. I also know that the Firebird dot is based on your actual dmg just to screw up harrington's dmg effect etc. So what i've noticed is that Spectral Blades does in fact not increse the dmg of Firebird's everlasting dot, even though they "would increse" your actual fire dmg if [Flame Blades] has been selected as a rune for Spectral Blades.. So please look this up will ye?Croomer0 Sep 25, 2014
Sep 25, 2014 Lost Gem After Bugged Salvage To whom it may concern: At approximately 6:20pm EST I attempted to use the "Salvage All" function provided by the blacksmith on my level 70 Wizard, Vilanoth. I noticed that my rare quality weapon (which was acquired pre 2.1.1) was not salvaged, even after multiple attempts of using the "Salvage All" button. I then manually salvaged the weapon, which had a Flawless Royal Emerald socketed into it. After salvaging the item, the gem was not returned to my inventory or placed on the ground. I would like to warn players to avoid salvaging any items that refuse to be salvaged by the "Salvage All" function, for the same bug could recur. I would also like someone from Blizzard customer service to contact me, and hopefully help me in acquiring my high-level gem that was lost due to this bug. EDIT: Added character name as it was suggested by the "How To Write A Good Bug Report" thread.DaMoo0 Sep 25, 2014
Sep 25, 2014 More attention to Witch Doctor is needed Hi Blizzard. In details section of my char. if I have equip. on that effects damage of pets, all of it should be displayed there. All stats that effect pets should be displayed there as well. More attention to details is needed. If I have Int. equip on gear and strength and that effects armor or damage or whatever of my pets, I need to know that and see that. I have a helm with 87% more damage by pets on and a jewel in ring that increases pet damage by 15% and item that gives another 15% to gargantuan and an item that gives 13% to dogs plus my passive gives another 50% all of this added up needs to be seen in details of my char in details for damage increase of gargantuan it should read 158% increase, for dogs 156% increase not just 15%. For the info. is incorrect the way it is in the game. Also being that all of it is not being shown, am I not getting all that extra damage? makes a gamer wonder, because it is not being displayed to us, in the details section. If any stat alters my pets all of that should be in details section. Perhaps have a pets section in details would be proper way of addressing this with any stat that effects a pet and have a grand tally total there so any percentage changed is shown. The way it is now is sloppy and not professional for us gamers, specially for all of us, beloved Witch Doctor players in the world. Pets are the key component of the Witch Doctor and your treatment of details of our pets is improper. Please make adjustments to that, to further perfecting diablo 3 for us. Thank you.Dagna0 Sep 25, 2014
Sep 25, 2014 Bugged adds While doing rifts today I randomly got adds that i cannot target or kill that will follow and continue damaging me. Porting or changing levels seems to clear this but it has happened about 4 times today.JacoKhan0 Sep 25, 2014
Sep 25, 2014 patch 2.1.1 cant patch so my game said i need to patch it up but there is no patch need a fix blizzard or put a maunal patch like diablo2 it would be better -_-WolfZealot0 Sep 25, 2014