Bug Report

Sep 23, 2014 Any Eta on Fix of "StormShield Bug" ? Any Eta on Fix of "StormShield Bug" ? Would love to use my stormshield that I have but the stats r completely bonked atm (I no they posted about this) I was jsut bringing it up again to so hopefully there is fix soon :D "fingers crossed" or any info when it will be fixed?DonDadda0 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Warp back to wrong town after Trial Rift I was sitting in Act 3/4 town (Bastion's Keep Stronghold) and did a Trial Rift. I died in this rift, ressurected and took the Town Portal back to leave and open a Greater Rift. To my suprise, I warped back to Act 2's town (Hidden Camp). I remember it being the default town for this game (I guess due to current Bounties being on Act 1 and 2). I took a screenshot showing my own Town Portal from Hidden Camp to Arreat Core (Act 3). The screencap is in French, my apologies, but it should be pretty straightforward anyway. http://i.imgur.com/bV2HtaS.jpgcedrikfd2 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Way too long hallway for a greater rift Sometimes you get the longest hallway ever in a greater rift which gets to be a pain especially on solo mode... You have to walk back allllll the way where you been at only because you meet a pack doing 5 thunderstorm at once on you... Thats kinda ridiculous when you know you can meet the timer in a better zone facing easier mobs. Season is too much based on the luck you can have.HolyProphet2 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 GRift Did not put me at correct checkpoint I was on level 3 of a greater rift. Level 3 was the Cesspools. I died on this floor, and it ended up putting me at the beginning of the 2nd floor which was a sewer floor. I lost the rift because I had to run the whole way through. If I had even 30 seconds longer, I would have gotten to rank 33 grift.fliplock0 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 bott and WD Please note the bugs associated with BOTT and WD skills and items. They are detailed in this post in the WD section. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14526892658 regardsoubeedada0 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Keyboard connection errors in windows 7 I have an APEX steelseries RAW keyboard and I have been using it non stop for a week of playing diablo, then I ran into an issue all of a sudden. I don't know if you did a pre-patch for 2.1.1, but my keyboard literally disconnects from my computer now for some unknown reason. For troubleshooting, I have done the following: 1. Updated Firmware and driver 2. uninstalled and reinstalled driver 3. Tried different USB ports on my computer to see if it is a general port that is bad. 4. updated my video drivers and audio drivers(as video pauses for a moment as the keyboard disconnects) 5. completely uninstalled all drivers and let windows install the generic driver for the keyboard. 6. tried a new keyboard(which also failed) The issue isn't my keyboard, as my keyboard works fine when I am not playing this specific game, and even when I am playing other games(including WoW). I am running windows 7 64 bit with a AMD 1GB 7770 HD, AMD 620E 2.6ghz processor, 8gb of kingston RAM(all working), 5 TB of total HDD space and an NF750-G55 motherboard. I run the game at 60fps usually, when the keyboard disconnects, it will randomly reconnect again for a few moments and then disconnect itself again. During the disconnect/reconnect cycle, the video and sound completely pause(freeze up) and then they start up once more. I tried looking through these forums but they had little help on my issue. Does anyone know anything about this issue?Slicerin0 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Ubers bug ! hello there ! so , we wre in t6 , HC , we opened the realm of evil , ( Diablo fight ) , and he spawns Magdha ! ofc , the game bugged , as we killed all the bosses , except her . she was stuck on 1b something hp , and her hp wasnt moving ! we tried everything , useless . he had to exit the game and leave it . can someone pls fix it , pls ??? ty !!! also , the guaranteed organ dropping from kw would be nice , on t6 . we need to kill a boss 6-7 times sometimes , just to get a drop .SSefiraa3 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 T6 Act 1 bounty... repeats So... i have done a lot of t6 act 1 bounties and guess what? the ONLY legendary i get is the throne bracers. I get them every box no matter what. Something broken?cataclysm3 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Vengeful Wind, Fist Weapon - does not stack This weapon "Increases the maximum stack count of Sweeping Wind by 3". I had 3 stacks before equipping this weapon, and I only get 3 stacks after equipping this weapon. In other words, when attacking, you are supposed to get 1 stack per crit hit, up to a max of 3, normally. Which is still all I get, no matter how many times I crit after reaching the 3 stack limit. If I am reading the affix properly, I should get the stacks up to 6, now... which does not happen. It would appear the item affix is not activating.Cimmerian2 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Bug: Moratorium Legendary Gem My hardcore Monk character died with legendary gem Moratorium equipped without triggered "Near Death Experience" passive. Character had low health, not in the middle of enemies, but was taking stagger damage.EndOfSeattle12 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Achievements A5 - not be marked as completed Hi I dont get achievements "On the Edge Reality" I have completed four but few minutes ago I get "The Time Trap" and "The Demonic Prisoner" It must be bugget because I get XP and GOLD and game sad "complete" But its not marked as finished at achievement list "On the Edge Reality" And second little bug When I was doing achievements "PINK'D" and "I JUST BLUE MYSELF" I had to kill some of enemies twice or three timesFext2 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 angel hair braid only works on unruned punish If you are trying a fire punish build with angel hair braid, it simply does not work Angel hair braid only gives all runes if punish is on your bar UNRUNED. This forces you to use physical (unruned) as main damage of punish. I am a fire basher, and I am sad :( please fix. hell please just read thisDJpattiecake16 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Wave of Light I just updated the game and played for the first time in several months. My monk is missing the Wave Of Light skill. Is that a bug or are they updating it or something?Dragonsarm2 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Legendary potion level incorrect? Since the last update while playing at level 70 every potion I've found has been for 61 instead of how it had been since ROS of being the level of my character. I've asked some others and it sounded like they weren't getting level 70 potions either.Samuraishi1 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Bug - Wrong item level drop? Just finished running a normal rift on Torment 2 (level 70) and while I was killing the rift guardian I had a bottomless potion drop with a level of 61. Pretty sure that's not supposed to happen and this is a bug. I have another of the same potion already that is level 70. No idea why this one dropped at 61AntBriWes10 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 force armor + perdiction Perdition grift guardian slam attack ignores force armor that is supposed to limit attacks to 35% HP. Perdition can oneshot you PS : Perdition completely ignores mirror imagesTudi1 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Crusader Law of Hope I wanted to know if this law is bugged or is it working correctly? I was using stop time which stop health loss and regen but I still notice I take damage after a certain amount of time even though the rune part of the skill is still going. I use long arm of the law also so this would last 13 secs but doesnt like I said stop the damage or healing. I play HC so this is useful on higher level if it would work correctly. I only did a little be of test yesterday.SaintCoultz1 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Infernal Machine of Evil Hello Bug-Team, as i played the Infernal machine of Evil with my friend, to get the essenz of evil there was a Bug. We´ve played it with two Demon Hunters, and as Diablo spawned the Witch, then her livepool stopped at 1,200,932 live while 8 !! Towers shooted at her. We´ve tried to kill her many times at the same "rift" but always the same result.... What now ? can we get the Keys to the infernal machine back or something ??? Greetz GlorfíndelGlorfíndel0 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Error 5016 Hi, i'm having a problem when adding a friend to my friend's list: Error 5016. I tried to submit a ticket it says "We are unable to accept requests for this type of issue. Please visit Reporting Diablo III Bugs for more information." What can i do? Thanks!Martin7 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Server lag around 10 am EST / Hardcore Hello Blizzard tech support and Blizzard forums, Let me preface this by saying I am sure not much will be done about this as there is a giant message about customer support doing nothing for dead hardcore characters. That said not too long ago this very morning Diablo 3 itself (not my ISP or personal connection) was laggy to the extreme, I was doing some none too risky bounties, not even on torment, on my hardcore season wizard Sharkz. I was in the middle of fighting a gold monster when the lag hit; all my skills were delayed by a huge margin of time, monsters stopped loading in and I couldn't move, I tried running away, I tried teleporting to town, and I tried just about everything, Eventually I crashed the game as a last vain desperate hope. From there i asked a few of my other friends if it was just me or Diablo and they confirmed they also were having large amounts of lag just with Diablo, not with WoW or anything else. I waited 15 minutes to get back on Battle.net due to the queue that popped up of (clearly) other people trying to get back on Diablo after experiencing the same lag/ disconnect I had. After all the waiting I log on to see my Hardcore character (pardon the language) dead as !@#$. This is extremely distressing to me and my fun levels within Diablo, I understand the risks of a hardcore character and can safely say dying in glorious combat would have been an acceptable death for Sharkz, However dying due to your servers lagging and a situation completly beyond any control of mine is not glorious, in the slightest, at all, ever. If there is anything that your team is able to do remedy this I would be a very happy player, and as someone who has played with and supported Blizzards games for 10+ years I would love to stay a happy player. I would be fine with any solution that can save my beloved Sharkz, be it a rollback, restore, or any other R word. Please Blizzard support, do the right thing. Sincerely, Voltare/Sharkz(RIP)VOLTARE1 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 [Video] Invincible Mobs Wouldn't want to encounter something like this at the wrong time against the wrong mobs in HC. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z84-T1IjKYw&feature=youtu.betucci892 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 "Its a Marathon Conquest" game crash bug I've killed the grift guardian on lvl 31 and got the "Its a Marathon Conquest" achievement. Not knowing what it is, I've clicked on the link in the chat to this achievement and the game crashed (instead of opening the corresponding achievement window). Lost all my loots from the guardian and possible upgrades of my gem.Wetal0 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Graphics glitch Good day all Before the 2.0.1 patch my game of D3 was running with no issues , when I joined the PTR I started getting an issue where my screen would go black for a few seconds. Since the patch went live I am now getting the same issue. I have updated the graphics driver and direct x , but still have the same issue. Anyone have an idea as to why it is happening?Nobin2 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 2h Leonine Bow of Hashir rolled stats as a 1h I dunno if it was just bad luck, but I found this 2handed legendary bow a little bit ago, and it rolled stats as a 1handed bow. I know it rolled stats as a 1hander because, for example, the max dexterity stat it could roll was 750 instead of 1125.Bigfoot0 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Lost leg gem when removing from ring I was in Act 5, and removed a leg gem from a ring, it is not in my inventory, and I have space, not on ground not in stash. Other players were in a rift in Act 1AoWDead0 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Issues with Lashing Tail Kick A couple of issues I've noticed with my Season Monk, who uses Lashing Tail Kick/Vulture Claw Kick as her Secondary. At one stage, she was also wearing the Spirit Stone helm, Gyana Na Kashu, which releases a fireball with Lashing Tail Kick (wish I had a L70 version!). To my mind, the problem is that this Secondary skill/rune combination is a bit confused about its targetting regime. Sometimes right-clicking on an enemy will move you towards them before releasing the attack, but sometimes it won't move you. Worse still, if you happen to be surrounded by enemies (and blocked from reaching the enemy you've accidentally clicked on -- very easy to do with the current mouse pointer graphic you use), no attack will be forthcoming at all! Yet you won't realise immediately because there's so much graphical clutter surrounding you from all those monsters. I recognise that Lashing Tail Kick is a somewhat directional ability, but a lot of that need for directionality is lost with the Vulture Claw Kick rune, because it is a 360 degree ability. Of course, modifiers like the bonus from Gyana Na Kashu still require a direction, but not a target. My suggestion for resolving these issues is to remove any attempt to move to a target from LTK/VCK, and simply have it always trigger in place when clicked. If a direction is needed (such as for Gyana Na Kashu), that can be determined from the radial angle of the mouse pointer, ignoring distance (just like many Demon Hunter abilities, such as Rapid Fire). Finally, there is a second, related issue, which arises when using LTK/VCK with Epiphany/Inner Fire. Epiphany is meant to teleport you to your target. I think in this case it's OK to allow that to happen with Lashing Tail Kick (in direct contrast to what I just suggested when Epiphany is NOT active). The trouble is, it's very inconsistent. Sometimes LTK under Epiphany will teleport you to a target, and sometimes it will not. This seems to vary from click to click within the same combat, even when there's no environmental obstructions. I don't know what the issue is, but I think the behaviour needs to be much more reliable and consistent. Without that consistency, chance starts to trump skill in combat, which is not, I think, desirable. Patch 2.1.0, Windows 7 x64.Starlite0 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Seems like a failure getting the skill's name Like shown in the picture. http://i.imgur.com/gWdhKEd.jpgShaoduoX0 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 firebirds + orbitter You can have firebirds revive + energy armor + unstable anomally, orbitter will oneshot you through all these 3 defenses. The issue is that orbitter does small, fast consecutive damages and you don't have time to move out of the orb even when you are getting revived from FB passive Please make that you are able to move when reviving through FB reborn...Tudi0 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 [Bug] Inflated XP reward For A1 Bounties Hi, I usually farm on T6 difficulty using my WD "CrazySlacker", however i was play testing a lower level character Crusader "SaintSlacker" on T5. My Paragon level is 306. I was doing Solo bounty runs on A1 (T5 difficulty). These are the rewards i got for the following bounties: 1) Clear Scavengers Den - 310,125 Gold and 48,212,500 Experience 2) Clear Den of Evil - 310,125 Gold and 60,265,625 Experience 3) Cursed Chamber of Bone - 81,125 and 11,962,500 Experience 4) Kill Cudgelarm - 118,125 Gold and 18,125,000 Experience 5) Kill Queen Arenae - 59,000 gold and 9,062,500 Experience Not sure if the experience received for 1) and 2) is intended to be that high but maybe your team might wanna check on this. Because this experience gained is much more than what i get on T6... haha... CheersSlackerRhys2 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Bug - Urshi not showing up http://postimg.org/image/tz72n4y3t/ Completed a lvl 46 rift in the spider cave environment, the spider queen rift guardian spawned there as we were just about to kill her she ran underground and my turrets finished her off. Completed the rift but urshi did not spawn. We are standing where she died shes slightly to the left of us off the path underground. Sad we missed out on 3 upgrades but meh, goodluck fixing it.progenitorei0 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Hammer Jammers not working correctly I got a pair of Hammer Jammers and it's not properly changing the animation for /dance. Is there any other reason for this item to exist?Zen2 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Mathael bug ? When Mathael put on his shield, damage is reflected if i'm correct ? In that period of time, the projectile of my sentry is damaging me (i was trying the build with meticulous quiver, and ball lightning is usually all over the place with kinda sucks). So on top of trying to avoid mathael and the ground damage, i have to avoid my own projectile (it's not targetting me, but if i walk over it, it's damaging me and killed me in so many tries). Is that a bug or normal mechanism ?Reliq8 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Enchant bug Every time I select a property to switch with another, she always gives 3 choice, but she always put the same stats I had before enchant and/or show it twice in the same 3 choices...Mitch6860 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 I killed a treasure goblin and he follows me He will not stop, he is not listed as a party member. He just follows me with all of his sounds running along with me.WrinkleX1 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Missing Legendary Gem Hey! So I was reading about drop rates of the legendary gems and from what I can see everything was pretty high. I actually accumulated all 13 gems from the first handful of GR runs. But now I have been through dozens and dozens of greater rifts and I can not get my last gem (boon of the hoarder) is this gem just has a lower drop rate or maybe the drop rate decreases depending upon what gems your already have? Don't know but it is very unpleasant not having it :[ Thanks! FunnyMSBFunnyMSB1 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Re-post about Ramalandi's Gift Problems I have a few of these gifts and tried to reroll the socket off my Fulminator to at first attack speed but the RG wouldn't work. It gave me an error that said it was the wrong item for this slot or something. I then read that i should have rerolled my socket to a main stat but after I did the RG still wouldn't work. What am I missing?? Yes, the Fulminator is pre 2.1 and I socketed it quite a while ago.SunRunner0 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 [BUG] Conqueror's Pauldrons Transmog - Monks Hi, On my Male and Female monk characters, when you transmogrify your shoulders to the Conqueror's Pauldrons Transmog pattern (reward for hitting 70 in Season 1), it would appear there are missing textures for when you are effected by Poison, Frozen, etc. http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11761016764 And from this thread on Reddit, looks like it effects male WD too. http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/2f1n3g/found_a_bug_with_the_seasonal_shoulders/ Please fix because the shoulder pattern is frickin' awesome but pink just doesn't go with the rest of my outfit, total fashion faux pas ;)Khanate1 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 2H mighty weapon transmograf bug. Making "war of the dead" or "Cinder switch" doesn't add to the transmog list. I am not trying to transmog any other 2h than a mighty weapon. I made a "war of the dead" to transmog my "fury of the vanquished peak" into. And it doesn't work. Craftable weapons doesn't add to the transmog list. EDIT - I tried to make a new one on my other Barbarian and then I got the transmog. It seems that you need to make your weapons with the character that got the plan-dropp. Maybe this is a barb, mighty weapon bug.Hydrogen0 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 error hola les comunico que eltrol de los tesoros no abre el portal he matado cientos de troles y no se abre es extraño perdonen la formas es que no tengo exp en estoHalcon0 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Damage/skill percentages not being displayed. The damages done with the skills is no longer being displayed. For instance; overpower used to display how much percent damage it would do, and the rune stone i used would add an 8% increase to critical hit chance. I hope this is a bug-fix i can download, because this kind of change in the game makes designing and planning my character difficult. I like to know what damages and skills are changed and how much, i don't like guessing or doing the math on my own. Why would you guys change this? It makes no sense. It's harder to design my character and has taken some of the fun out of the game. I hope this is just a bug.RoninWarrior1 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Urshi no show So i was in a greater rift and released the guardian. i was fighting the guardian and at one point he disappeared, but i was able to kill him. once over Urshi never showed up or was invisible as well. i lost my greater rune.RandBrandish0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 The Lost Legion After killing all heroes (3) of the legion in quest "The Lost Legion: Destroy the Lost Legion of the Fallen" (bounty mode), you cannot open the cursed chest in singleplayer. Game still requires to kill some unlisted hero. http://imgur.com/AUzT1TwHershi2 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Game crashed and I lost in game items. This was on ps4. I received a Akkhan chest in the mail and when I opened it the game crashed. When I went back in the chest had gone along with the other legendary I had gotten in last rift. Is there any way to get these back.juistloc1 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Act V Campaign While running through the beginning of Act V in Campaign mode, Soulless Corpses will be attacking me. After I kill them their head detaches and stretches a few feet away from the body. Not sure how else to describe it, however I have images. The occurrence is usually in Gideon's Row during the Souls of the dead quest.At0M1CFr0ST0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 [BUG] Transmorg Reward Season 1 I hit level 70 and saw the rewards then either my client or the server crashed, when I logged back in I was level 69, so I leveled to 70 again but didn't get the transmorg rewards. I have the achievement but they are not in the mystic's list for transmorgs.vuradam1 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Bane of the Powerful Not Refreshing I have experienced this a few times. I kill an Elite pack and Bane of the Powerful's buff does not refresh to the maximum time. I understand that to gain the buff from a Rare pack, all the minions must be slain as well. This is not a result of that. It occurs after killing Champion packs as well (which only drop loot/purple orbs once the entire pack is slain, thereby confirming a complete kill). Is this a bug or is there some other interaction of which I am not aware?StndrdFiend0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Can not change follower skills I know there is no longer a retrain button for the followers and when I bring up any of their skills all of them are highlighted and no matter how many times I click on any of the skills they never change. It is like they are permanently set and can not be changed. Any advice on how to get the skills to change?Diver42 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 error logro trampa mortal cazador demonios me quedaba este sencillo logro por conseguir lo intento una decenas de veces, llegando a matar hasta 20 enemigos de un golpe y no me salta el logro como conseguido, no se si es un error genral o de mi cuenta solo. gracias por su atencionVolaO0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Greater Rift Disconnection near END of RIFT! Hello. This is the second time I got Disconnected when We all almost got to the Rift guardian and the END of the G.rift. (Yesterday was the first time (I think a simmilar hour to now - 22:00) It wasn't any ISP issues. It's an IN-GAME issue. Because I just disconnected from the game and joined 1 sec after to another game. That's how I lost Rift keys: 23 + 28. That's how I lost Rift bonuses and Gold q Items. I lost 6 Chances to upgrade my Legendary Gems I'm not happy at all! I don't have all the time in the world to play.... This is a waste of time.. and also I'm farming to get the Ramaladnie's Gift! and I can't find it like this always getting disconnected at the end of G.Rifts Ranks 23 and above.... Help resolve my Issue.PhantomX0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Strongarm Bracers are not working with sentry As described 'Enemies hit by knock back suffer X% more damage for 5 seconds after they land'. Using Impale/Impact on sentries, which is clearly knocking back the enemies, offers no greater damage to enemies within 5 seconds (or beyond). This test was conducted with level 70 DH in 'Old Ruins' in A1, T4 on zombies. If it's meant to not work with sentries, a lot of disappointment could be avoided if the bracers were described accurately like 'Enemies YOU knock back....' Thanks for your help! Have a good day :DVykinG0 Sep 21, 2014