Bug Report

Sep 16, 2014 No Time for Loosers Achievement bugged The achievement "No Time for Loosers" has all check marks, I have completed it and I'm not receiving credit for it. Hope you can fix it!Slayer0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Feedback forum? Well, the very unhelpful support page told me to go here to give feed back and bug reports, so I'll just provide my feedback here. The proc coefficients of class abilities should be provided offcially by Blizzard, either by integrating them into the game tool-tips or posting them online in the class skill descriptions.Learn340 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Unable to complete rift I saw this mentioned in recent patch notes, but it still seems to be happening. I just attempted a normal rift on Torment VI. It was very linear - 3 levels - and after completely clearing it I was still only at 95% to the guardian spawn. I walked all the way back through to ensure I hadn't missed anything but to no avail. I also used nemesis bracers to spawn 6-8 additional elite packs from shrines (I'm not sure if these count or not.)Jourgenson0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 'Big' list of Bugged Item images. The images on the items shared below are 'bugged'. Just mouse over them and see. :) http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/chaingmail http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/cindercoat http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/goldskin http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/tyraels-might http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/innas-vast-expanse http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/zunimassas-marrow [edit]work damnit! ah yes, now 'mouse over' works. :) [/edit]Fidz0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Bounty, Act 1 - Kill Digger O'dell Digger O'Dell sometimes spawns in a short dungeon that has an insufficient number of enemies to complete the kill 40 portion of the bounty. Killing enemies in either of the other 2 crypts does not count towards the bounty.WTFDOESIDO0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Flying Dragon's Speed Proc Bug Summary : You can proc the speed buff on Flying Dragon by clicking on any NPC character / object in town in any act, with the exception of the obelisk. --- By rapidly selecting an NPC or their interactable components, Fly Dragon will proc its speed buff without you fulfilling the requirement of making a valid attack. This can be done using any NPC in any act with the exception of rift obelisk. I cannot reproduce this with any other 'when attacking' proc other than Flying Dragon's.GarbageDonke0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Mara's Kal doesn't work against belial Please fix, I almost died in t5 hc. All his poison dmg is not prevented......GLynch0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Overwhelming Desire - Dmg % not applying Greetings fellow Barbarians, After finding the Overwhelming Desire Amulet from Act 3 bounties i've run some tests to check it's efficiency on enemies under charm effects from spells and skills, independently of the amulet proc itself. Barbarian T3 / Act I - Weeping Hollow Bash Skill - Instigate & Frenzy - Beserk - Hit Zombie with weapon and recorded damage range; - Hit again until it procced charm from Amulet and damage range increased accordingly, even though for a very small duration; - Repeated for both skills; - Charmed Zombie with Threatening Shout and damage range was not increased; - Repeated for both skills and none recorded any damage increase under charm from Threatening Shout. If it isn't working as intended this is a massive bug for an item that pretends to create some synergies and build diversity options. If it is indeed working as intended then the item's text is misleading at least and should be corrected. Items used, http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/skull-of-resonance "Threatening Shout has a chance to Charm enemies and cause them to join your side." http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/overwhelming-desire-1I0LYo "Chance on hit to charm the enemy. While charmed, the enemy takes 35% more damage." Thanks in advance, Please let the community know about your future plans about this.SapodoDiabo3 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Weapon lost DPS I found a 3.6k (and change) DPS Warmonger over the weekend, but the DPS is now showing as below 3.5k DPS. Is this a bug? I wasn't aware that a weapon's rolled DPS stat could change.DrProfundity0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Is woh EB damage bug intended??? Why don't Blizzard even mention about this? Many topics says this but they don't care at all just like Ramaladni's name tag? Why?Evanescence7 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Quete:Cachette de la legin perdue iréalisable Bonjour, Je suis en mode aventure, partie privée, sur la quête 'cachette de la légion perdue'. J'ai tué tous les 3 'héros de la légion' mais je ne peux pas terminer cette quete car la coche 'Tuer les héros de la légion' n'est pas activée. Le coffre maudit ne peut donc pas être ouvert. De plus c'était la dernière des 5 quetes pour récuperer la récompense. :-( Merci Salutationaga0370 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 GYRFALCON'S FOOTE Drop Rate GYRFALCON'S FOOTE doesn't seem to be dropping. I have went through 2 crusaders on hardcore season. The first crusader found FULL roland set AND FULL akhan set before the g foote flail dropped. I spent every blood shard on 1H weapons. The second crusader now has full roland in the bank AND full akhan again. I have looted two FoTF and just about every other flail 1h and 2h and I still haven't seen the g foote flail. I am spamming T6 rifts and spending all shards on 1H weapons. I have been spamming GRift 20-25 and get 1-4 legendaries per run and I have seen every single 1H flail multiple times. GYRFALCON'S FOOTE either is bugged or the drop rate was changed to be too low. I found the full condemn build set before I found the blessed shield build 1H and its A LOT weaker of a build. Why? Please either look into this as a bug OR change the drop rate to be reasonable.Raserei0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Gem vendor did not spawn in Grift. Completed level 32 greater rift on seasons normal 13:21 with Demon Hunter. Rift boss was Sand Shaper and at death, he did not spawn the gem vendor. As a result of not upgrading key or gem, I was unable to close the rift.Contin0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Forgotten Souls "Poofed" HC Season Logged in today and went to re-roll some stats on my rings that I found, and my 30 or so forgotten souls have just randomly "vanished". I have done no crafting whatsoever or item re-rolling. No way to prove this phenomenon, but still very frustrating considering the tedious hardcore gear grind.Datsyuk0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Losing 600K damage during battles With my Demon Hunter on Seasons, whenever i'm in town, and go into skills, my damage is correct, but when I'm out battling it drops 600K and only goes up when im not fighting. As soon as I start fighting again, it drops back down.Xavier2 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Epiphany missing from my skills Epiphany is not a selection in my skills. Could there be something wrong with my install that can be fixed/patched?darkarcher1 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Sets Appeal achievement didn't give credit After hours of farming Torment IV rifts trying to complete this achievement I was excited today to see the last piece of Immortal King's Call set drop: a green mighty belt popped from elite and instantly I knew my search was over. Unfortunately, upon identifying it I didn't receive any credit. I went to town, equipped all set pieces on myself and still nothing happened. All 6 required pieces are listed in white, I got all the bonuses from the set yet the achievement doesn't register. http://i.imgur.com/qoIZgBI.jpg Could it be because one of my items, boots, have level requirement reduction affix on them? Even though their level is max (70), the level reduction affix make them appear as level 58 item. http://i.imgur.com/LTXTKux.jpg I must note that there are no legacy (level 60, pre-RoS) set items on me.Ubistvo0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 WD - The Tall Man's Finger (Legendary Ring) Finally got one and wanted to try out a build I had in mind. The idea was to use Sacrifice: Next of Kin rune in order to get a zombie dog to re-spawn and sacrifice a second later, would be a different setup than people using a Homunculus with Provoke the Pack rune in Sacrifice. I figured i would be able to blow up a dog every second instead of waiting 4 seconds on the Homunculus since it takes about a second for it to come out of the ground before u can use it. But the dog never came back. I know if u have Zombie Dog: Burning Dogs rune, the giant dog does 60% fire damage per second, 20+20+20 is 60%. I thought with Sacrifice: Next of Kin since I'm blowing up a dog that counts as 3, then 35+35+35 is 105%, which means I should be getting a dog to re-spawn every time, but such is not the case. Squash this bug so I can have fun!Hozay2 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Quadbox, Wizard Blizzard Ping Drops When I cast blizzard on 4x accounts, my ping goes from 62ms to 600ms. It happens very often and only when I cast spam blizzard. I really don't think it's my ISP or my hardware either Bandwidth: 22mbps/3mbps / GTX 780 Ti x2 SLIZeus2 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Haunt of Vaxo how come this amulet does not proc with piranhnado. its says it stuns when you hit a monster. the one i can get it to proc with is bogadile.Orpheus4 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Taeguk Gem 3 second timing bugged/innaccurate I did some testing and have discovered there is some sort of lag or latency or timing problem with the Taeguk 3 second stack timer. It is a simple test. (THANK YOU for allowing us to HOLD down keys to re-cast!) I took my wizard with 52% cdr and stand in town. use Explosive blast with a 6 second cooldown. Hold down the button. It will trigger the Taeguk stack but you will get random results. it will start stacking then reset after a random number of stacks, 1,1,2,4,2,1,1,5,1,9,1,3,4,5,1 9 was the most i saw it do. I should have captured video of it and examined it more closely but here's the real kicker: you can actually SEE the Taeguk timer spin around FASTER than EB timer! every time it resets i can predict it will, i can see it spin around faster and reach the end before EB timer does. I am in usa- florida with roadrunner 90mbit cable, always green latency bar and really never notice any lag when playing d3. mouse over showed me 100ms when i did this test. I believe this could be some sort of programming/timing error with server latency. I hope you can fix it, i know my test is cutting it close with 52% but it should work. People with 60% are complaining that stacks reset on them so i believe there is a serious problem. thanks, Blizzard please acknowledge that you read this post and will look into it.DiGiTLMaN4 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Crusader-Law of Hope bug The last rune--Stop Time--for the Law of Hope seems to be bugged, or is unclear. Stop time reads "empowering the law also causes all health loss and regeneration to pause for 3 seconds." When I look at the tooltip with that rune selected it does not say I get a shield however when I pop it a shield for ~90k is given to me and if that runs out during the duration (I use long arm of the law so I have 8s of this) I take damage even if the empowered law is still up. Not sure if this is supposed to be happening or not. I read this rune as "pseudo-invulnearblity for 3 seconds" am I missing something? What can hurt you when this law is empowered? Thanks for your time!Azrael1 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Stormshield melee reduction not working http://imgur.com/neblfaQLytic0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Exploding Palm dot not doing its intended dmg Very often the dot from Exploding Palm will only do around 1/5th of the damage it should be doing. It seems related to the use of the "3rd hit" in a monks primary attack animation, and other spiritspenders or ammount of spirit left, but I can't pin point what triggers it exactly. I tried different runes, different passives, it happens either way. Just know this: pretty much always when I do a Palm after the 3rd hit (cause I have Mythic Rythm and Deadly Reach Foresight) the dot will tick for ~500k, which is abysmally low. When normal damage occurs (which isn't too often for me, maybe related to the mentioned sequence) it ticks for 2,5 mil, which is where damage should be around, looking at the stats I have. If anyone is able to pinpoint exactly what triggers this, will be of great help to make a fix possible. Huge annoyance to an already "weak" skill. Cause I like palms, its sad to see it so broken.Lurvi0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Urshi not spawning I played on my DH in seasonal solo greater rift and got to fight The Binder as rift guardian and after I killed her she dropped loot but Urshi never spawned anywhere near the kill location.Evengi1 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Mob stuck on wall http://imgur.com/pWfyue9 So this happened, we were unable to finish the quest. I tried using blizzard, beam spells, archon and so on but nothing worked. Has this happened to anyone else?PromisedPain0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Legendary issues on my seasonal Witchdoctor So I started a Seasonal toon, wantin' to play around with it... And I've never made a high level witchdr before, so I figured I'd try it out. Well, I'm 70 now, and have been for a little bit.. But I seem to be getting an abnormally low drop rate for legendaries.. First I thought maybe it was just bad luck, but over the time I've played and the events I've done - comparing this to my normal characters of course - I've been getting a very low amount of legendaries. On top of that, when I DO get a legendary, 50% of the time it's completely worthless either to my class, or all of the rolls are incredibly low. So far I've gotten a Tal-Rasha's chest, Akarat's piece (boots?) and I just got a regular leg chest piece with no special stats, but it rolled dex and demon hunter abilities... In all reality, it SURELY could be just terrible luck - and I get that.. But I'd appreciate it if a blue could look into this, to make sure that either me, witchdoctors, or seasonal witchdoctors (or toons in general) aren't being screwed over by some mistake in the smart-loot code. Thanks. =)Jadanar1 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Server disconnnect. In the past week, while playing on my main the Barb. I have had lost server connection during 2 rifts right before rift guardian between 75%-100% completed then lost connection, wasted keys . Also with my seasonal Dh. I have completed 3 different Full Act's Bounties the third time happening about 10 minutes ago. I have the promise gloves that make shrines last 10 minutes so I went to look for fortune shrines and boom another lost and wasted cache from now on I will just start speaking with Tyr. in town right away and not worrying about magic find % shrines but is this happening to anyone else. I understand the 15 minute drop thing but there is no way this should be happening while m re arranging inventory searching for shrines or whatever but this is really discouraging as a player working hard then dropped no guardian or reward. I have never had these problems with Diablo since I started playing last Oct. my connection is great so could someone please look into this or give me some insight.Anunnaki0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Bug found with Falling sword on CR. I am currently hanging in the air right now after killing the main boss in the vault. Everyone has left the game because we were doing bounties on normal mode. I cannot even see my character nor do anything. How I got here was when we killed the boss at the same time I used falling sword and it stopped while I was in the air. I am pissed I have 2 legendaries on the ground and a bunch of cash... I don't wanna give up the legendaries so I guess I will "hang" around to see if I every drop. EFY I can view peoples profiles, view my inventory, paragon levels and make changes I am just frozen in the air so I cannot move nor do any spells. On a positive note I guess my character went to heaven in the game and decided to stay there. OH AND WHILE WRITING THIS I DECIDED TO SEE IF I COULD OPEN MY BOUNTY CACHE AND IT OPENED AND A LEGENDARY DROPPED SO I HAVE THREE LEGENDARIES ON THE GROUND NOW!!!! WTF!!!!Brikwalstrik2 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Cant pickup gold! Ever since I was lucky enough to go on a goblin run, my seasonal character can not pick up gold. I can enchant and trans. and click the amount requested but it is never deducted from my remaining gold amount. I also expanded my bags to the max and never had to pay. Can someone plz explain this to me or at the very least tell me if this is a cliche and will eventually be fixed?Karra0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Hideout of the lost legion. I entered a game, when the quest was being completed. We killed all enemies, but cannot complete the quest. If I walk a way from the area, then return, mobs will drop in. This is where the game loops, with no completion.Samurninsai4 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Shield bash and gogok swiftness legendary gem I'm using the fire rune for shield bash and my gogok is at rank 26, full roland set bonus and no swiftness is gained when using shield bash at all. Another issue i have on a separate crusader is that condemn doesn't seem to activate the life per hit but im not sure if thats intended or not. Any feedback would be appreciated.Grenadier1 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Re identifying items every time I log in What title says, my legendary potion has to be re identified every time I change character or log in. I can still use it wether I identify it or not so its not a big deal. Just letting you guys know.YORI1 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Zeis Stone of Vengence up to 50 yards away for extra damage. Anyone having this problem: Templar (granted he is a Kormac). When ever I have a mob or boss at the far corner of the screen and Im hitting them Kormac just stands there. On my Witch my Gargan does the same thing. My dogs I don't have that issue but if I am behind a corner they'll stand there as well. kk thanks.Kaynen0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Hardcore character dead on log-in EDITED! I logged out in town and my character was still alive. I logged back in a few hours later and it died via arcane sentry WHILE I was in town. Please investigate :( EDIT: SO SORRY! I WASNT In town when it died. I was still in a rift but my internet connection suddenly dropped. I thought this was OK because there were no enemies but when I returned, my character died. I believed that if I was ever disconnected, the game would simply end. I am heartbroken to return to the death of my HC character that wasnt even able to put up a fight due to DC. Please help T_T| EDIT2: So I guess what I want to know is, is disconnecting from the internet while in rift and non-rift different. Does the game "end" when I am disconnected? Does is continue if there is mob hitting me? Haha sorry im noob :(Omnifool0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Demon Hunter: Not so Thrilled of the Hunt "Every 6 seconds, your next Hatred spender immobilizes all targets hit." Note that it says Spender, which I have assumed only works if that skill is spending Hatred. Doesn't seem to be that way if the spender becomes a generator via two specific legendaries: >Kridershot (Leg. Bow) >Spines of Seething Hatred (Leg. Quiver) The game still thinks the resulting spenders-turned-generators (Elemental Arrow, Chakram per each) are still spenders. In this instance, the description for Thrill of the Hunt is incorrect. Using these new Hatred-generating skills on mobs triggers TotH's Immobilize on hit, because the game still thinks they are still spenders. Possible fix: Either have TotH disregard spenders if they become generators, or reword the skill tooltip to be more concise.altermaven0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 FORCE HIT BUTON If I am not holding the FORCE KEY then the stupid toon shouldn't keep hitting when she's about to die and MOVE like I'm telling her too. Don't make a force button when its worthless. Why don't you actually have that button do its purpose. That's the main reason I will not ever play my HC toon anymore. I lost my 70 DH due to that crap. I tell my toon to run I shouldn't have to look for 1/20 of a space on the ground so they'll run instead of locking on that mob and hitting it instead. Such an OBVIOUS flaw and its almost 2 years now. Will this be fixed or this isn't even a conversation yet?Kaynen2 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 City of blood quest Hi, i was starting on the "City of blood" quest in A2. when i created the game it had these check marks: "Travel through Khasim outpost's east gate", and "Find Alcarnus" I had the waypoint to Alcarnus because that's where i ended the game last time. since i had the waypoint i though i could just teleport there and do Alcarnus without having to go though Khasim outpost. When i got to Magda the quest didnt update and there was no Magda. I could still teleport out so i figured if i went through Khasim outpost the game would update my quest, and it did but when i went back to kill Magda the game updated and said "Kill Magda" but still no Magda. i could not teleport or walk out so it was set to boss fight mode but nothing to kill. Just had to reset to make it work again but figured it was a bug of some sort.TMAT0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 maximus + firebirds the fire chains from maximus does not add any fire damage by itself, and does not activate any DoT damage from firebirds 6 piececheterpae0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Potions not being added to inventory I have been playing on my lower level characters and later this evening I noticed that the potions that drop are not being added to my inventory. Earlier today I had not trouble that I noticed. I am playing in the Season mode and on character that are in the first act. Was a shock when got the message that I didn't have any potions and I died cause I couldn't heal. Thank youIcewind0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Achievment not ticking: The Crystal Prision I have done this one 3 times and not ticking off. Under " On Edge of Reality " of Act 5.Jandralune3 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Achievement Bug "The One Percent" & Bounties Every time I get to 96m picked up off the ground gold it will reset back down to 84m and I'll make sure to even not npc a thing and pick up another 12m and see it updated to 96m in the achievement window under the one percent achievement under general then I'll log out and then the next day it'll go right back down from 96m to 84m in the achievement window under the general tab, the one percent... It just keeps looping like that and its been doing it for quite some time now. It's like I'd have to do it in 1 shot w/o logging off cause if I do it resets. I tried switching servers to Europe and back to The Americas but it doesn't help fix it. It also did the same thing with my bounties it stopped counting them on the achievement side but on the profile side it continues to increment before the achievement and profile bounties matched exactly now they are off by quite a bit. I've also done Greed 3 times now and got at least 12m from it on the ground each time and never got the mo money mo problems pick up 5m during the encounter, i tried picking up 5m fast on the way, slow, and even camped the boss and collected that much by not killing the boss and letting it keep spawning treasure goblins, either way not awarded. All of the counter based achievements and achievements in general have stopped working and awarding.Chris0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Character list gets scattered after DC When I get disconnected, whether it be because of bad servers, lag, or even inactivity, I will log back in and find that my characters list (when I want to switch characters) will be scrambled and not in the order I originally place them in. Now this wasn't a big problem the first couple times, although annoying, but having a full list of characters and there being so many ways that we get disconnected now a days, this is beginning to get really annoying. Yes I know, its a first world problem and I asked myself if it 'really matters' as well but it seems like such a stupid bug that wouldn't take too much to fix. (or if blizzard even knows about it)MeToo1 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Boon of the Hoarder + Carnevil Darts bug Boon of the Hoarder doesn't proc on kills from Carnevil darts. (not shooting any darts and letting the fetishes stab enemies to death works, but doesn't really go with the build...)SkyShard0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Dane Bright bug Summary: He doesn't seem to appear after patch 2.1, in Northern Highlands. Elaborate: I have since patch been running Northern Highlands both for goblins and looking for Dane Bright. Running in Adventure mode, Torment 3. I have asked on several occasions in every community I am in if anyone else might have stumbled upon him since patch. I've done 2-300 runs and I even moved over to the 48" TV to not miss him if he was hiding in bushes. Noone I talked to have seen him after patch, my initial thought is he might have gotten bugged at the hotfix when goblinrate was reduced in some areas, among them Northern Highlands. I do know he is rare but he's not supposed to be that rare as far as I can gather from before patch. The reason I am looking for him is because I need 2 more PreRoS crafting plans (collecting) and I have been running Lv60T6 games with loads (at least 20) of rifts and they just doesn't seem to drop. This have also taken place after the 2.1 Patch. Not sure if its a bug though, as I am usually unlucky with drops. Perhaps it is and therefore I include the names of these two plans I am missing. 1. Blood-Magic Blade, 2. VenomhuskNevitar0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Possible bug with friend's lists not updating I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I can't see new friends added to another friend's list anymore. I can only see the friends they already have, nothing new seems to be updating.ZombieQueen1 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Blacksmith Plan Bug Today I looted Unending War during a Terror II run in Diablo 3 The Breached Keep. After my team successfully killed Ghom I headed back to visit the Blacksmith to learn this new plan. I opened the Blacksmith anvil as usual, rightclicked on the plan and learned it without any problem. Here is where the bug comes in, I find no option to create this new weapon that I looted which I find very strange since I did loot the plan and learned it with my own character (EnverHoxha) that looted it. I restarted the game but still couldn't find the item. That was all, dont really care if I lost a plan since I wont be needing a 2H sword on my current characters, but would be nice to get this problem fixed!Firemac5 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Unity in Co-op and Ancients I was using Unity and one of my teammate was also using Unity. I'm also using CotA - Together as One. Ancients are supposed to absorb 50% of the damage dealt to me, however, it appears that the damage dealt to me through Unity doesn't get reduced (50% to teammate, 25% to me and 25% to my Ancients). It's very hard to verify this kind of things, sadly.DoomBringer0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 No Time for Losers achievement still bugged! The Achievment for having all Champion Monsters in hardcore is still bugged!!! Yeah, Blizzard you removed the Swamp Hawks from the list. (You also did that in Softcore) The Achievment unlocked for me in Softcore, but not in Hardcore. All Fields are checked obviously, because I was only missing Swamp Hawks (in SC and HC) before. Please fix -.-Necro34 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Gem of Efficacious Toxin Unidentifies The Gem of Efficacious Toxin unidentifies after every "Leave Game." It's really that simple =) Some further information: -I've been able to reproduce the issue -I reproduced the issue at the base rank (Not sure if it will do this at later ranks) Not a big deal but still a bug nonetheless. Also, very first forum post! Forgive me if this was already reported. The only other thread I found was of the gem disappearing completely (Linked Here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14058656143#1)Kazolas3 Sep 16, 2014